JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Shock

Author Topic: [Scribbles] 3/1/14 Homecoming (MaYuki)  (Read 87575 times)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
Re: [Scribbles] 9/7/13 (WMatsui,FuruYanagi ) Designed to Love Pt. 2
« Reply #100 on: September 12, 2013, 05:07:23 AM »
sweet airin lol XD XD XD

and airin just kick out jurina so she have a good moment with churi alone lol

jurina enjoy time in paris ruined lol  :panic:

thank for the update
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 05:47:35 AM by kurogumi »
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
Re: [Scribbles] 9/7/13 (WMatsui,FuruYanagi ) Designed to Love Pt. 2
« Reply #101 on: September 12, 2013, 03:57:50 PM »
Rest in Peace to all those who have died in the 9/11 attacks.

I suggest you listen to this song while reading this short drabble.

A letter that did not arrive

Gifts..
Promises..
And everything..

That didn’t arrive..

Akimoto Industrial Corportation
World Trade Center, North Tower, 98th floor
New York City, Manhattan

9 September 2001
Ms. Atsuko Maeda
Akihibara, Tokyo

My dearest Acchan:
   Happy anniversary!
   And I hope this letter will reach you on time! Our anniversary’s on the 12th but I’m already sending this so it can arrive on time! I’m so sorry I can’t go home for our anniversary. There are just too many paper works to finish here in NYC before I can come back to Tokyo. My boss said I was doing a great job and also said I can be a permanent employee here! And if that happens, both of us will live here. That’s what you want anyway right? You wanted to go to New York since you were young. I’m so sorry that I didn’t take you with me. The only problem is my English though. But I’m trying to improve it day by day.
   How have you been doing anyway? I hope you’re doing fine. I miss you so much you know! I should have sent you an e-mail instead of sending you a snail mail. But as they say, it’s more romantic when it’s traditional. Geez, I’m running out of things to say!
   Oh. Yes.
   Before I left Tokyo, we fought right? You don’t want me to go to New York because you’re having these crazy dreams again that something will happen bad to me. Well, you’re wrong. I’m doing perfectly well here. Tell me I’m stubborn but I just want you to put your trust in me. When you said those words to me, I felt like you didn’t trust my decisions. I felt hurt. But somehow, I felt your care and your concern towards me, which I truly appreciate. But I’m a big girl now, and I can make my own decisions. I know what’s good for me and what’s not. So I hope you’re not mad at me anymore.
   Anyway, putting that aside, I bought you a lot of gifts from New York! Since you were so enthusiastic about NY, I bought you a shirt, a mug, even a stuff toy! I bought almost everything that had “I love NY” in it. Don’t worry; I bought myself one too as well! So we can walk around Tokyo like a couple you always want us to be.
   It’s our fifth year right?
   Time sure flies when you’re having fun.
   God, I want to marry you soon! Maybe when I get back to Tokyo, I’ll drag you back here in NY and get married. Well, that is if gay marriage is allowed here. But anyway, even though we’re not married in papers, in our hearts we will always be. Right?
   Hmm. It’s 9 in the evening here. Should I go back to sleep? I woke up suddenly because I missed you so much. Your cuddles, kisses, hair, even your nagging words. I miss them all. Too bad Japan’s too far from America. But I promise you, I’ll get back as soon as possible!

Hey Acchan?
   I love you.
   Always remember that.
   Forever and ever, baby.

Happy anniversary once again.

Sincerely,
Minami Takahashi

Minami.

I'm in New York now...

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
Re: [Scribbles] 9/12/13 A Letter that did not arrive (AtsuMina)
« Reply #102 on: September 12, 2013, 04:13:25 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:
i cant take it  :err:
my atsumina  :cry: :on speedy:

rest in peace  :kneelbow:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #103 on: September 12, 2013, 04:20:02 PM »
aww, minami  :cry:
atsuminaaa  :cry: :cry: :cry:
rest in peace

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: September 12, 2013, 04:34:43 PM »
Minami.. T.T

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #105 on: September 12, 2013, 04:42:04 PM »
My AtsuMina heart!!!!!! TT^TT :cry:

Rest in peace...
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #106 on: September 13, 2013, 06:54:06 AM »
Oh... Nice letter there...

Quite simple but full of love

Great OS... Thank you

Can't wait to see more OS

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: September 14, 2013, 01:15:54 PM »
 :mon cry:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2013, 05:11:52 PM »

Hurm...This is a really sad one...I understand it really well...
-An unsent letter...I almost dropped my tears there...That's great..
-Minami got involved in the incident happened on the 9/11...Right??
-Yeah...Maybe, rest in peace for the poor people who got involved...
-I hope there's part 2 because Atsuko...Atsuko is...Okay, i give up...

>P-Plz update a new one or a continuation asap...Because it's awesome...
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 07:49:48 AM by Kochiki »

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2013, 07:30:21 AM »
^ hum hum

so sad but it's great
need some funny moment,maybe read jurina and rena became roomie in paris hahahahaha,that so funny,getting fired caused funny thing yet you still to face your ex-boss hahahha

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2013, 01:54:39 PM »
Atsuko T.T

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #111 on: September 20, 2013, 01:49:54 PM »
p-o-p-e-y-oppa~ when you will huhuhu missed your DTL part 3 yeah

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
« Reply #112 on: September 20, 2013, 02:22:36 PM »
p-o-p-e-y-oppa~ when you will huhuhu missed your DTL part 3 yeah
yeahh please update part 3

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #113 on: September 20, 2013, 03:23:25 PM »
where is the part 3?  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

pls update :bow:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #114 on: September 20, 2013, 04:03:40 PM »
Omgawd guys.. I'm sorry for the slow updates. :( I'm just very busy with school and have little time to write all my stories. I'm working on  it! Don't worry. I don't want to give any teasers either because it'll spoil the fun. But I guess this will be worth the wait? I hope so. Maybe I'll update next week. But it's tentative!  :badluck:

I'm actually touched that you guys are waiting for me to update so.. I love you everyone haha  :ptam-glow:

And please, just call me Pat  :wigglypanda:

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline p-o-p-e-y-oppa

• 48/46wota, SONE, Say A
  • Member+
  • cuz Wang Feifei
« Reply #115 on: September 24, 2013, 03:01:46 PM »
Warning: Lame story ahead! Plus cursing! Rena-rival ahead! WANG WANG WANG

Designed to Love Pt. 3

Awkward.

I've never felt this awkward since the first day of school way back in high school. I didn't know anyone then so I was so awkward. Everyone was happily chatting with their friends while I was standing weirdly in the middle of field. I wasn't really shy to make friends but I was new to the town and knew nobody. So, I was all alone. But this awkwardness right now is just very very hard to cope with. It's very different from high school.

Rena was standing in front of me with her hands on her hips. She was still wet, fresh from the shower and still clad in towel. While I was sitting awkwardly on the end of the bed, waiting for her to say something. The security left already, since there was no rape attempt nor robbery happening and the fact that I was also checked in to this room, made them leave and said we should solve it by ourselves. It was kind of embarrassing that I kept staring at Rena for the whole time. She was so troubled that she didn't even bother to change.

Rena called Yuka if she can switch rooms but all of the rooms have been occupied and no one will agree to switch with her. I remember her telling Rena,

"I thought both of you were sisters that's why we put you in the same room. But we can't switch your rooms anymore, since all room mates are friends."

Half an hour ago, I arrived at my hotel room, tired from the jetlag and not caring about anyone who's in the room. Then Matsui-san, my former boss, who was coincidently my room mate, came out from the shower only clad in towel and shouted for help when she saw me.

"So, Jurina."

I looked up, hearing my name. Although I'm actually partying inside that Rena's my room mate of all odds, I'm still guilty about what I did. Even though it's not my fault, or if it was, it was unintentional, I still feel bad.

"Y-yes, Matsui-san?"

"Can you turn around? I'm gonna change."

I nodded and obeyed. I can't do anything anyway. I wasn't blushing, I wish. Because I can feel my face getting hotter. There's a naked Rena on my back but I didn't try to peek.

"Okay, you can turn around now."

I turned around and saw her wearing pajamas. It was already afternoon when I arrived in Paris. I assume the first tour has already ended. For the first time, I've observed our room. It was small but simple. It only contained 2 single beds and has a single bathroom. Also, a tv set and a little dining table. There were few paintings on the wall and a lampshade by Rena's bed. Her baggages were also beside her bed.

I went back to looking at Rena. I can't seem to read her expression. She wasn't smiling and wasn't frowning either. I don't know what she's thinking too. She put her hands on her hips and looked around the room.

"Okay."

Her sudden voice startled me. It felt surreal, though. Even now, I can't believe she's in the same room with me. It's like God has plotted us to be friends or I don't know.

"Jurina. I know we hate each other. And we don't like each others' company obviously so we're going to divide this room instead."

Wait..

What?!

"But, Matsui-san..."

She glared at me and said, "No buts."

Rena grabbed a red packaging tape from her luggage and started to divide the whole room. I don't know why she brought a packaging tape with her though. She placed tapes in the outline of her bed, signifying her territory. 

"You can't go beyond this tape. You can walk above it but not across it."

Rena was still busy taping her whole territory when the doorbell was heard. She glared at me and I gulped. I stood up and got the door, also making sure I won't walk over her tapes.

"Coming.."

I opened the door and it revealed Yuka, smiling. She's still handsome. Prince Nakinishi.

"Hi Jurina. May I come in?"

I nodded and opened the door a bit wider for her to come in. She had magazines with her. She greeted Rena and Rena smiled and waved. Ugh. She's an angel to other people's eyes but she's like a devil when it comes to me. Yuka sat down at my bed and brought down the magazines.

"I'm sorry about the room problems. It was an honest mistake. I swear."

Rena stood up from her position and smiled at Yuka.

"It's okay. I guess we can somehow solve the problem."

Rena looked at me and rolled her eyes. Geez. Yuka then nodded and grinned. She gave each one of us a magazine and said,

"Okay, tomorrow, we'll be visiting the Louvre. Be sure to be at the lobby before 9am, okay? And these magazines contain the places we'll visit in 2 weeks."

I adjusted my glasses and asked,

"When will we visit the Eiffel Tower?"

Yuka smiled and flipped the magazine's pages. She showed me the tower, which was in the last page.

"We'll be visiting that last."

I chuckled and nodded. The Eiffel Tower is the most amazing structure in the whole world for me. Of all the places I want to visit in Paris, Eiffel Tower will definitely take the top of the list.

Yuka was about the leave when she seemed to remember something.

"Oh, Jurina-san. Your luggage hasn't been brought up right?"

I nodded my head and smiled. Yuka did something on her phone and then said,

"Don't worry. It'll be up in a jiffy."

"Thank you, Yuka-san."

I bowed at her and sat on my bed again. Rena was still not finished on taping the surrounding her of territory, so I watched her instead. At first, I was just looking at the tape she was placing but her face distracted me so much.

God..

She's so gorgeous.

I can't even..

And it wasn't even a minute since I started watching her! And I can already feel myself blushing. I gulped and scratched my cheeks. Instead of staring at her, I just forced myself to lie on my bed and to stop thinking about her.

I so need some sleep.

- - - - -

Ugh.

Headache? Really? Are you kidding me? Why now? Of all times, why now?!

I woke up from a tremendous headache. It's 8pm here in Paris. I sighed as I tried to sit up straight. I looked around and noticed that Rena's not in the room. I wonder where she is though. Also, my luggages have been brought up. Well that's a relief.

I lazily grabbed my bags and unpacked some clothes which I will change in to later. I groaned and stood up to get some painkillers.

"Ugggh."

I touched my head and took the meds in.

It's unpacking time.

I unpacked my clothes, some books and of course, my sketch pad and drawing tablet. I'll be staying here in 2 weeks and I'm sure I'll be bored in some parts of it. I put all my clothes in the cabinet and took the clothes which I will change in to later.

I sighed and stood up. My head's still aching but I have to wash up. I streached a little and walked to the washroom.

- - - - -

After a few minutes, I finished showering and came out fully clothed. I don't like going out the shower just clad in towel. Well, because it was disturbing to see. I'm not sexy, and most importantly, I'm not pretty. I've always looked at myself as ordinary. Just someone that when you see in the streets, you'll ignore her.

Anyway, Rena's still not back. I'm actually starting to get worried. But you know, I don't have the right to be. So I just ignored the thought once again. I continued drying my hair when I heard the door opened.

Rena's back. Yay.

I looked at her and she looked at me. I slightly bowed and she nodded. She was wearing a black dress and had a smokey make up. I guess she went on a date? Or a party? Well it's her 2nd day here anyway. She looked irritated and pissed, a typhical Rena look. She took her heels off and slumped on her bed. I kinda chuckled because she looked adorable. She didn't even bother to wash up. She just drifted off.

Well, I don't want to interfere with her anymore because I might unleash the devil inside her. Trust me, her bad side is very scary. When she was still my boss, every time I fail on doing something she wants, she screams at me. And I definitely don't wanna see an angry Rena in Paris. So after I finished drying my hair, I wore my eyeglasses and looked at our window. It had a beautiful view over Paris. Such a breathtaking scene. I quickly took my drawing tablet and started sketching it.

After some time, I became bored with sketching it and decided to check my inbox. But there are no messages. I guess Airi's not missing me? I frowned and just left her a message.

To Airin:
From Jurina:
Subject: Bonjour Paris!
Hey Airi! I just got here in Paris and everything's really going well. And guess who's my roommate? It's Matsui Rena. Dude, seriously, I might die here in Paris.
I'll tell you the full details as soon as you call!
Have fun with Akane lol

-Ju

After leaving her a message, I turned off my iPad and lied on my bed. I looked at Rena once again. She's already sleeping. And from what I'm seeing, she's in deep slumber. I kept on contemplating with my self if either I'll drape a blanket over her or just leave her like that. If I ever touch her body, she might wake up and then the Evil Rena would be awakened. But if I leave her like that, she might get a cold. I sighed as I made my final decision. I took off my glasses and put them on the table and stood up.

"Ugh Jurina. Why are you doing this?"

I guess I'm too nice? Or maybe because I'm in love with her? But she has a boyfriend. Wait..where's her boyfriend? Geez, I don't care about her boyfriend anyway. He's irreponsible because her girl's in Paris and sleeping in a cold room.

I got the blanket near her pillows and draped it over her. I observed her for a while. She didn't even bulged when I draped the blanket over her. She must have been really tired. But with that smokey make up, she still looks like an angel for me. Hence her attitude and everything she did to me.

I got away from Rena before I start having the urge to kiss her. It's just a big no no, okay? I fixed the blanket and took a last glance at her. I smiled and lied back to bed.

"Good night Rena-chan."

I always wanted to call her that.

- - - - -

Suki nanda~
Kimi ga suki nanda~

I groaned and turned off my alarm on my phone. I rubbed my eyes for a few seconds and got up. Everyone's obligated to be at the lobby before 9am. Today's we're off to the Louvre.

It's officialy my Day 1 in Paris.

And I'm starting it with a big smile.

I quickly got out of the bed and slipped into the bathroom. I got myself a warm shower so I can be relaxed. But I ended it immediately and went to change my clothes. I wore a shirt-jeans-jacket combination. And got out of the bathroom looking fine.

"Damn Jurina. You look handsome." I complimented myself as I looked at the mirror. Not really boasting but I looked damn good. I wore my eyeglasses, got my DSLR and walked my way to the door when I remembered..

"Rena-san.."

I stepped back, asuring not to step beyond the tape, and observed at Rena. She was still in the same position when I left her last night. She didn't even move a flinch. I looked at the time, it's 8:30. There's still 30 minutes left. I tried to tap Rena's foot, but to no avail, she's not a light sleeper. So I tried to think fast on how to wake her up.

I know I shouldn't care! But..

Argh.

I got my phone from my pocket and set the alarm again for 8:45. I'm not gonna use this anyway. I placed it near her pillow. I rummaged through my baggages and found a cupped Ramen. I got it a hot water and covered it so it can cook. I left a note saying we're going to leave at 9am to go to Louvre.

Why am I so nice?!

I groaned at myself and left after writing the note.

I hope she doesn't throw my phone when it alarms.

- - - - -

The moment I got into the lobby, Yuka greeted me with her handsome smile. There were already some tourists waiting. Yuka placed her arm on my shoulders and said,

"Heya buddy. Since you arrived late, I'm gonna introduce you to the team."

I smiled at her and we walked a little to meet a group of girls. She tapped their shoulder and they turned around, smiling.

"Okay, Jurina. Ehem."

Yuka cleared her throat and started with the girl on the most left.

"This Kuwabara Mizuki. She's the one Yui knows. Also, she's going to be my guide partner. And both of us are going to lead Team S, which is the team where you belong."

I nodded my head and smiled. I raised my hand and she shaked it. Mizuki's really pretty too. Then she talked,

"Yuihan was right. You ARE an adorable kid."

I guess I blushed at that statement because Yuka and Mizuki both gave hearthy laughs. I just chuckled and bowed my head due to embarrassment. Then Yuka tapped my shoulder again.

"Meet the rest of the team."

She introduced me to 2 other girls and a french guy. A french guy that looked really handsome. Yum.

"Okay! This is Yagami Kumi and Kinoshita Yukiko. The two of them will lead the other team, Team E. And this is Wentz Eiji, he's half japanese and half french. He's the leader of the whole tour team."

We all made our introductions and shaked hands. But this Eiji guy was really smiling at me weirdly. I nodded and excused myself, because I heard my stomach growling.

I went to the hotel's cafe and ordered myself a cafe latte and a tuna sandwich. I haven't eaten breakfast yet. The cafe had a lot of customers. It was also facing the elevators and until now, Rena's still not here. I yawned and took a sip of the cafe latte. I also grabbed my DSLR and started to take pictures of random things. Yuka told me we're leaving at 9:15. Blah.

I kept munching on my sandwich when I felt another tap on my back.

"Hey."

Sweet baby Jesus.

"I didn't see you here yesterday."

I was greeted by a huge white smile that's as white as pearl. This babe is g-o-r-g-e-o-u-s. I felt my cheeks burning up. I hope I don't look stupid!

"Hi." I waved back.

"You're a newcomer?" She asked.

"Yeah. I just arrived yesterday."

She nodded and smiled.

"Would you mind if I sit here?"

I shook my head, "No. Not at all."

She chuckled and raised her hand.

"I'm Iriyama Anna. You?"

I reached out to shake her hand.

"I'm Matsui Jurina."

- - - - -

After that strange meeting, Annin, as what she prefers me to call her, told me that she was from Tokyo and she was also an architect. Also, while we were talking, Rena arrived at the lobby. She caught my glance and she glared at me.

And wow. To be honest, architects are hot.

Rena's an architect so..

Yep.

And we also share the same interest when it comes to structures and buildings. We have this strange fettish. Annin's really cute too. She's easy going and she's not shy at all. She loves drawing as much as I do and also as old as I am.

As expected, we left at exactly 9:15. We all rode a bus to arrive at the Louvre.

The Louvre is one of the world's promising museums. It houses the famous paintings like Mona Lisa by Da Vinci, the Code of Hammurabi, Caravaggio’s The Fortune Teller and a lot of history's artifacts.

Yuka and Mizuki asked us to find ourselves tour buddies so if ever we got lost, we won't be alone. And it's easier to navigate with a friend. Annin said that she arrived here with her friends but she chose to stay with me.

"Okay guys! Huddle up."

Yuka said with her megaphone. Mizuki was beside her holding maps and brochures. We all huddled up and I slightly glanced at Rena who was busy playing with her hair. Annin tapped my arm and said,

"Listen to her Jurina."

I apologetically smiled and said sorry. I then paid attention to Yuka, who was saying,

"Okay guys, we are at the Louvre. Since we don't want the occassional tour, we're letting you roam the museum by yourselves together with your tour buddies. There are information about the paintings and sculpture in these brochures which we're going to distribute. Fear not, they're all in japanese. So, is everyone cool with it?"

The crowd gave a positive response, with some clapping and "woohoos".

"If that's so, let's start!"

Yuka and Mizuki distributed the brochures and the people started to roam around. Annin and I started to roam around too. We admired and discussed the different paintings that we encountered. She kept telling me some extra facts that I didn't know and weren't in the brochure.

But Da Vinci's Mona Lisa painting made us stay the longest.

"You know, they say that this painting holds a lot of secrets that happened during the Renaissance."

Annin said. She looked at the painting intently. Good thing there weren't many tourists trying to take a picture of the painting. It's kinda annoying how tourists nowadays visit these places just for them to have photoshoots and not to appreciate the art itself.

"Well, I guess the only secret it holds is Da Vinci's real personality. That's he's gay."

"Really? He's gay. I don't think so."

I pouted. All this time, I've always looked at Mona Lisa as Da Vinci's female counterpart. Although there are a lot of claims that Mona Lisa is actually a royal blood princess during the Renaissance period, I still think it's how Da Vince looks at himself as a woman. It's how he thinks he'll look like if he was ever a woman.

Annin kept staring at it and I guess she kept analyzing what I've said. I sighed and walked around while I waited for her to finish. I noticed the other tourists looking at other paintings scattered around the museum. Some trying to take pictures and some discussing the paintings.

Also, I noticed Rena-san with a girl I don't know. They were discussing one painting and were talking kinda loud. I looked at Rena and she also looked at me. We had like a little staring contest. She's drowning me with those brown big orbs again! Help!

If it wasn't for Anna's tap on my shoulder, I wouldn't have stopped staring at Rena. I broke our eye contact and went back to Annin.

"Are you okay?"

Annin asked me with full concern. She held my arm and looked at me. I gave her a thumb up and said,

"I'm doing good."

She smiled and we proceeded to the next painting.

Rena-san..

Her look at me was something. It was something I can't decipher. I can't read it. But I know she's telling me something. Something I can't interpret.

But I brushed off that silly thought and just focused with the paintings.

Rena.

Should I start moving on?

Should I start forgetting about you?

Should I not or should I do?

To be continued. :D

:dozing:
Hi guys! I'm so sorry that this part is too short. It's kinda feel like it's rushed, isn't it?  :farofflook:
I'm so sorry!  :gyaaah:

To make it up to you, here are your free coffees!

I'll see you guys next time! And please, don't lose hope on me!  :pleeease: :frustrated:

I fucking love nail art.
Fanfics.

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
Re: [Scribbles] 9/24/13 Designed to Love Part 3! (WMatsui)
« Reply #116 on: September 24, 2013, 03:45:28 PM »
omg! annin!! annin!!

she's rena bigest rival??? kekeke like rena loved our juju on the first place,but no! rena-san said she hated jurina uh sad but i think it's true at least at first...but with 2 weeks in paris who's not fall in loved with handsome jurina kekeke

please update asap since...i truly luv this FF,

kekeke rena keep staring at jurina,wonder if she's actually jealous jurina too close with annin kekeke

i had this opinion,sometime when you loved someone,they express their loved with bad think or annoyed thing,on rena's case she always scolded jurina kekeke just maybe

thank and please update as soon as possible...huhuhuhuhu

love love love this story

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #117 on: September 24, 2013, 04:48:24 PM »
rena is jealouuuuuuuuuuuuuuus lol
ahhhhh this is rlly a funny and interesting fanfic ...pls upload the conti soon >_<

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #118 on: September 24, 2013, 10:05:21 PM »
Thanks for coffee. :on drink:
Apology accepted.
Annin is there. Nice  :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline Juribait

• Insane Fangirl
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just a little ghost who write fanfics on free time
« Reply #119 on: September 25, 2013, 03:13:41 AM »
WHOA FREE COFFEE AND A GOOD FANFIC UPDATE!? NICE!  :on drink:
I'm surprised that Rena will have a rival for Jurina's love, I'm curious about how the things will went.
Thanks for this update and I can't wait for the next chapters  :scared:

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Meisa Kuroki - Shock