JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Electro World (Album Version)

Author Topic: High of 85  (Read 17924 times)

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 3
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2007, 06:24:06 PM »
-Apology-

Slam!

The black back landed on the table inches away from the face of a slightly tanned looking girl with long dark hair as she was taking a nap in the staff room of decent looking night pub. She jumped up from her chair due to shock, "Jeez! I'm trying to sleep here!" She shouted but after seeing that it was Yossi who intruded her precious sleep, Goto Maki sat back down on her chair and rested her head on the table .

"So who made our dear senpai angry this time?"

"That idiot! She blurted out everything in school!"

"Ah... so she finally cracked." said Maki calmly with her eyes closed, "So... what did you do to her this time?"

"I didn't do anything..." The answer by Yossi was replied with a unconvinced look from Maki with one eyebrow raised.

"Fine, Miki accidentally destroyed her painting with green paint..."

That same eyebrow was raised even higher, "And?"

"And... I happened to push Miki for that to happen"

"And?"

"That’s all... FINE I didn't apologies! Will you stop looking at me like that?"

Yossi glared at the tanned girl who was her best friend ever since god knows when.

"That’s more like it... now be a good girl and go get changed, irritating customers about to arrive."

Yossi did as she was told and walked to the changing room as Maki passed her the blouse and trousers from Yossi's bag, Maki was probably the only person who could give her orders that she followed. The moment Yossi steped into the changing room, another girl with short dark hair ran into the staff resting room panting furiously. Maki gave her an 'Uhoh-your-in-trouble' look.

"Is she here yet?" She asked while taking in as much oxygen her lungs could obtain.

"Did you see her car outside?"

"Maybe.. I don't know! I ran here as fast as I could"

"Then I don't know either." Maki leaned back in her chair and replied nonchalently to the girl younger then her.

Yossi stepped out of the changing room to find Maki signaling to her about the new arrival with her eyes, a mischievous smile crept onto Yossi's face as she sneaked behind the girl and did her best voice impersonation of their boss.

"Kamei-sa~n you are late!"

Kamei Eri's eyes went wide open, she had fell for it. She closed her eyes expecting for the worst and slowly turned around.

"Sorry manager-san, it won't happen again!!! Gomennasai!"

She waiting for a lecture or a shouting but no sound was heard for a few seconds.

"Ba~ ka." Yossi said this as she flicked Eri's head with her finger, this was followed by a roar of laughter among the other staff the loudest being Maki's laugh. Eri looked up at Yossi and blushed then turned around and smiled at the others, Kamei was overly embarrassed but yet laughed along with the others.

"Ok... better start working before the real manager-san comes. Oh ya and we'll have a new staff joining us soon, and I'll appoint one of you as her mentor" Yossi announced to everyone since she was the appointed to be incharge of the staff.

"A girl this time? Finally, a new face besides the three of you! So.. she hot?" one of the male staff commented with eyes sparkling with excitement.

"YOU are not going to mentor her, god knows what you'll do to the girl. Gocchin... You train her?"

"Fine. But only if she's cute, if not... Eri will." Maki looked over at the girl who now snapped out of her little day-dream the moment she heard her name.

"Why me?! Goto-san zurui! You always push stuff to me if you don't like to do it. No way, this time I'll make sure you baby-sit the new one!"

"You know, if it wasn't for me you won't be such a skilled bartender AND waitress all in one."

Yossi rolled her eyes then turn and walked away leaving the two to continue bickering about who gets to mentor a newbie. She walked to the main entrance and flip the sign showing that open sign then casually walked over to a table and wiped it with a cloth. While wiping, she could still hear Kamei arguing with Goto.

'Man those two can argue, how they think of so much to say all at once?'
3 am in the morning, Yossi and Maki walked out of the now quiet building.

"Ahh~ I'm so tired.. So where you going now?"

"Home."

"Uh-huh... To apologies"

Yossi glanced over at Maki who was stretching her arms in the air yawning. Remaining silent, Yossi knew what Maki was talking about and that she was probably right but she just didn't felt like talking anymore.

Walking in silence, they reached Maki's house first since its nearer. "Well.. See you tmr friend" Maki walked into her house and left Yossi to walk home alone as usual. While walking Yossi couldn't help but think about what Maki kept emphasizing.

School

"Iida-sensei?"

"Oh Yocchan, your early for once I see. How may I help you?" Iida Kaori looked up at the girl from her seat.

"Erm.. Could I have more time to do my project? Mine got run over by a car."

'Run over by a car? What the hell kind of excuse is that?'

"Hmmm... Well I guess I can give you another month, but that’s all I can give you."

"Thank You Iida-sensei, that’s all I need." Yossi bowed to her teacher and left the teacher's room quietly.

Ishikawa residence

Rika got up from her bed to find an object that didn't belong in her room, it was a large canvas. A master piece one that could be known with just one look that it took months to finish. An abstract art with many different colors, it looked beautiful from every single angle and in the middle of the canvas was a small note.

'Use this instead.'

I think I rushed the last part... Is it rushed?
And I suck at giving titles!!!... oh well
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:10:35 AM by stefy »

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
High of 85
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2007, 08:12:33 PM »
Kewliioo Maki, Yossie and Eri work together. It'd be so funny to see them working together. At a restaurant would be even funnier. Yossie is so mean to Eri but it's okay cuz it was funny....that reminds me...

YAY FOR ERI IN THIS.... ^.^ sorry

Yossie's excuse was uber hilarious. "It got run over by a car".  I'll have to try that one sometime...

The end is sooooo cute. Yossie actually listened to the advice <3

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
High of 85
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2007, 08:47:39 PM »
^
^
Very nice way for Yossi to apologize. :yep: Sometimes actions really do speak louder/better than words.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2007, 10:58:45 PM »
Great chapter!  I wonder who the new girl at their work will be?  I think the end of the chapter turned out really well.  

I hope you continue writing for this, I really do like it!  It has so much promise, it'd be a shame if it was discontinued.  Please keep up the great work!  :pen_clap:

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #24 on: January 16, 2007, 12:06:56 AM »
Glad to see that you continued this fic. :D :D And please don't stop it. Somehow, reading your fic has motivated me. (I'm having a serious writers block now.):evil:

The last part looked ok. It may look short but enough for readers to get the picture.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #25 on: January 26, 2007, 06:08:15 PM »
Sorry about the super late update!!
been busy with sch, projects deadline and exams coming soon...

Anyways.... heres Chapter 4

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 4
« Reply #26 on: January 26, 2007, 06:27:18 PM »
-Opening up-

Thirty minutes early, wonder what to do. Yossi's surely not here yet, I'v been meaning to ask her about yesterday. 'Moved in' what did they mean by 'moved in'? Come to think of it, whenever I ask either one of them if I could hang out at their house Yossi just says no while Ishikawa always gives some lame excuse.

Miki pondered over what Rika said about Yossi moving in, her thoughts was then disrupted when she heard a group of girls gossiping about the same topic.

"I heard Yoshizawa-san and Ishikawa-san are an item.."
"Kyaa~ yada! Yoshizawa-san can't be with her!!"
"Their totally different, what can they possibly do together? Yossi is better off being with me then that Ishikawa Rika."
"I heard they even live together too!"
"Uso?!"

Idiots... why can't they just mind their own business? What is she talking about 'Yossi is better off being with me?' Yossi will never be with that girl, just look at her, her face looks like a damn frog.

Miki entered her classroom looking rather pissed off until she saw an unexpected person sitting on the seat that was normally supposed to be empty at this time. Stunned, Miki stood at the door for a few seconds.

"What are YOU doing here so early in the morning?"
"I took the train"
Yet another question not properly answered by Yossi, Miki nodded her head and walked past Yossi to her seat behind the girl.
'Maybe now should be the time to ask...'

"Erm Yocchan? I've been meaning to ask you..."

"Yocchan... can we talk?" Miki was interupted by someone whispering from behind. Yossi didn't look up to see who was it, she had been anticipating this from the moment she stepped into class. Standing up from her seat, Yossi walked out of the classroom. Miki on the other hand, looked up to see who interupted her from asking the question that had been bugging her the whole night.

"Rika-chan? What are you doing here? Bad idea for a girl from A class to come here you know."

Miki stared at her friend who she had art class and played soccer with. Rika who snuck into their classroom, looked down at Miki and gave an apologetic smile then followed Yossi out of the class. After climbing up the stairs towards a corner where not many people were around, Yossi turned to face Rika and spoke first.

"What is it?"

"I erm... I really appreciate what you did but.."

"Forget about it... I already told Iida-sensei about it so you can't say no"

Leaving out the exact deatils about what she told her art teacher, Yossi walked away back into the classroom. While Miki who was nearby the staircase eves-dropping on their conversation, ran back into the classroom as fast as she could before Yossi could see her.

They must have been talking about yesterday's incident, wonder what Yocchan did. She'll never tell me even if I ask her. But I will find out...

Miki looked up at the girl sitting infront of her.

Rika walked up the stairs after the short talk with Yossi. She went up to the roof, she loved it there the breeze was cooling and she could sit quietly to relax and think without any interruptions, well most of the time.

Sitting on the bench at the corner, Rika leaned back and closes her eyes. While many things ran through her mind, a small smile appeared on her face. 'At least she's talking to me now'

"Just a reminder! Next week is the test! Please do study for it..."
The last bell rang, it was the end of school and everyone was packing up and leaving while the teacher was battling with the noise.

Along the corridor Miki and Yossi walked side by side, though it's more like Miki was trying to keep up with Yossi. Many students would give way to the two, sometimes there would be a group of girls or guys watching them while drooling. The two were the most popular duo in school. Everybody loved the cool and calm Yoshizawa Hitomi while Miki, everyone just loved how cute she was.

"Yocchan wanna play futsal with us today?"

The question was asked yet again, it has become a routine to ask this question after school everyday. Miki knew the answer but something told her Yossi knows how to play and that she wants to play. But for some reason Yossi would always decline.

Yossi hesitated to answer to such a simple question. Honestly, she yearned to play with Miki but due to work and Rika-chan who was also playing together with them, Yossi would resist temptation and resort to playing alone or sometimes with Maki in a basketball court nearby her work place before she starts work.

"Ok, but I didn't bring any sports wear"

Stunned Miki stopped walking for a moment. "Really?"

"Yea sure, why not?" Said Yossi as she finally given into temptation.

"Really? really? really? You'll reeeeeeally play with us?" Miki said this while skipping to Yossi's side joyfully knowing that Yossi finally agreed.

"I swear if you say really one more time..."
"Re.... Seriously?" Miki looked at Yossi playfully waiting or her to get irritated, Miki just loved to irritate her classmate.

"Don't worry lucky for you I brought spare today so you can wear those and you can borrow Tsuji's shoes she always brings hers even when she has another pair left in her locker do you know how absent minded she is? But I wonder if the size fits, maybe it if it can't fi-"

"Oi... the shoes I'm wearing are fine so quit babbling."

"Nee Rika-chan... That was a huge crowd today huh? Yossi sure is real popular, I know there's always a crowd watching us play evertime because of Mikitty but... it never was THAT many right?"

"Un..."

"But you didn't play so well today, you seemed distracted somehow... I noticed that while waiting for the ball to come. Boy does Yossi play well huh? I never knew she was so skilled, wonder why she never joined our futsal club. Oh ya, I heard this rumor that you two are living together though. So is it true?"

Rika finished changing, walked out of the cubicle and neatly folder her dirty laundry into her bag. Tsuji was sitting patiently on the bench waiting for an answer, Rika patted her head and walked towards the mirror to fix her hair. She's been friends with Tsuji Nozomi ever since she joined the futsal club, she was like a younger sister who wouldn't stop asking questions.

Tsuji followed Rika with her puppy eyes still waiting for an answer.

"Why don't you ask Yocchan yourself?"
"Yappari, its true? How come you never told me?"
"Non-chan I have to rush home, you gonna be ok going home alone?"

Tsuji nodded looking a little upset, Rika gave the younger a reasuring smile and took her bag giving the younger another light pat on the head before leaving the changing room.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:14:18 AM by stefy »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2007, 12:19:22 AM »
Yes!  I'm so glad to see you're continuing with this! :ONwriggly:  I can't wait to see what's in store for the '85ers!  Looking forward to the next chapter!  :ONluvluv2:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
High of 85
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2007, 07:59:13 AM »
Puppy Tsuji, lol.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
High of 85
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2007, 02:19:16 PM »
Hhhhmmmm, it's getting interesting. Yossui living with Rika? Is she builing up feelings? Hehe, I like.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2007, 06:29:11 PM »
sorry for e long wait... now i understand the meaning of writer's :evil:
Reply 2 comments(little!! but gotta love em) :
Blizzard - continuing but I'm SLOW, sorry to keep ya waiting...

rndmnwierd - when I see Tsuji, I see cute lil puppy haha... reference of the puppy eyes..

20 this year and still cute... envyous

Owaranai_sLaVe - yea living tgt.. and theres a reason to it so... plz continue reading!!

anywayz chapter 5!!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2007, 07:02:37 PM »
-Flashback-

-Three years back-

"Hi, I'm Yoshizawa Hitomi. Nice to meet you sir."

"Hmm, Your a little young though.. Your sure you wanna work with us? Its gonna be though work here you DO know that right?"

"Yes sir."

"Alright then, I'll give you a shot. You start right now, here are some parts bring them to the workshop and look for Kawamuchi-san"

"Thank you sir! I'll get right to work!"

*CRASH*

"What the hell are yo-"

"I'm so sorry!! I just... eh? Yoshizawa-san?" Yossi gave Rika a very confused look.

"How do you know my name?"

Rika flashed her a smile in return, and bent down to help put back all the metal parts into the box. While Yossi continued staring at Rika who was now kneeling in front of her struggling to transfer the heavy metal parts back into the box.

"Its ok, I'll do it." Still in a daze, Yossi quickly kneeled beside Rika and began placing the heavy metal into the box while pushing Rika gently aside the same time.

"My name is Ishikawa Rika." Looking at Yossi waiting for her to recognize the name, but the only reaction that came from the other was a mere twitch of her head to one side.

"We go to the same school as each other...?"

"Oh... cool" With that Yossi walked away with the box that they had just re-packed leaving Rika standing there looking rather dumbfounded.

Rika walked out of her father's workplace looking partially disappointed. 'Yossi really is cold'. Many rumors were made in school, more like in class, about Yossi's cold personality. 'I guess Ai-chan won the bet this time...' She continued walking, feeling a little dissapointed about what her classmate said about Yossi turning out to be true.

The truth was, when she found that Yossi was working at her father's shop, she decided to use this as an advantage to get closer to Yossi and to see if the rumors were true. She couldn't do that in school because of both their classes’ conflict with each other and the fact that Yossi was constantly surrounded by her classmates who were all pretty intimidating in Rika's point of view. Unfortunately she became a nuisance to Yossi as she kept getting in the way of her job and in turn got ignored and even received a cold stare by the girl.

As she reached the main gate of the 'Ishikawa AutoShop' she heard a familiar voice calling after her.

"Ishikawa-san! wait up! Sorry about just now... I just wanted to concentrate on my work."

"I should be the one saying sorry.." a little surprised that Yossi would come apologise

"Nah, your boss's daughter... can't let you say sorry."

After which they began walking out of the building while chatting.

"So which class are you from?"
"3rd grade A class"
"Oh... Well I'm from C class."
"I know..." Yossi raised one eyebrow at other's responds.

Their small talk continued until they reached a beautiful three-story mansion all painted in white, the Ishikawa residence.

"One day... I'll earn enought money to get a house like that.." mumbled Yossi staring at the huge house, full of ambition in her eyes. Seeing this Rika blushed slightly, feeling a little guilty.
"Erm... I'm home.. Thanks for walking me."

Blinking a couple of times, Yossi snapped out of her day dream and looked over at Rika with eye's wide open. "This is where you live? Ah.. sorry about that.. See you around Ishikawa-san"

"Please, call me Rika, Yoshizawa-san."

Yossi gave a chuckled then imitated what Rika said , "Please, call me Yossi, Rika-chan"

Rika blushed yet again at the sound of her name being called by Yossi and began walking towards her house gates.

"By the way... You won't tell your father about today right?"
"I won't tell if you don't tell daddy that I went over to the workshop today."

Finally saying their last goodbye's Rika continued walking towards her house, totally shutting out all the bad rumors she heard from her classmates.

A few weeks passed since then, Rika has not stopped sneaking into her father's workshop to visit Yossi ever since. The two became closer friends day by day, spending time together after school before Yossi starts her shift, and sneaking out at night to hang out at their favirote playground in the park nearby.

School

"What are you smiling at Yossi?"

"Huh? No-nothing.." Maki looked from Yossi and turned to find the source of her friend's sudden change in expression.

'Ishikawa Rika?... Nah, not possible! Oh well'
Goto Maki turned back and passed the ball to Yossi, resuming their mini soccer game with the class.

TBC

explaination just incase: japanese schools = middle sch which is 3 years and then high sch which is also 3 years, so this 3 yrs back is when their in final yr of middle sch.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:17:40 AM by stefy »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2007, 11:18:34 PM »
Yay! :tfr9a7wg:  An update!  Don't worry about taking a while with them, I'll be here, attempting to wait patiently.  :P  

Nice chapter, finally some background on Yossui and Rika.  I'm curious though.  Is there a reason why Yossui is working?  If it's in a future chapter though, don't spoil it, I can wait.  And Goto must have ended up going to a different high school than Yossui, right?

Anyways, glad to see you're still keeping this fic going!  Keep up the good work!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
High of 85
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2007, 11:51:08 PM »
yeah yeah! Yossi&Rika love XD

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2007, 12:41:37 AM »
woo~ flashback! XD And Yossi hadn't moved into Rika's residence, at least not yet. More will be revealed right? Update soon :D

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2007, 04:10:12 PM »
Chapter 6!...

Blizzard - thanks for attempting to wait HAHA. Yes theres a reason and yes goto went to a diff sch but she still stood by Yossi.

len.chan - yup yup Ishiyoshi rock on! Thankz for reading...

katatsumuri - more will be reveled slowly I guess... hoho guess you'll have to wait!

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Chapter 6
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2007, 04:21:42 PM »
-Guest-

Rika strolled along the park nearby her house pondering about the past. She recalled how close she and Yossi used to be; how they met; how they became friends; how Rika finally confessed her feelings to Yossi; how they used to spend so much time together in this very park. All those thoughts about the past lead her to recall that one incident which caused the change between the two girls, sighing deeply at the thought,

'Yochan, Even if I could turn back time, I still would have done the exact same thing.'

"Tanaka Reina desu, Nice to meet you."

"Psst... look she's cute, so I guess your gonna be in charge of her"

Eri whispered to Maki with a slight smirk on her face the moment the newbie came to greet the staff.
"What I said was.... I'll baby-sit her if I find her cute." Maki replied emphasing very much on the last 'I'.

"But you-"

"Reina-chan will be part of our crew from now on. You two, your BOTH in charge of her." Yossi cut in just before Eri could attack Maki with a whole bunch of words.

"Guide her around, she knows the basics already so... I'm counting of you two. Back to work guys! Boss will be coming back any second now."

Yossi announced while ignoring the two pairs of eyes following her every move, one being a look of betrayal and the other a look of plead.

"Mmm... I would like a coffee for now, thank you."

At the corner of the restaurant, Maki was taking orders from someone dressed in a black coat with sunglasses and a hat. All 3 items unnecessary to be worn in a restaurant. This person made her voice sound deep somewhat like a guy. Maki recorded down the orders and walked away towards the bar to place the order looking amused yet slightly pissed off.

"Weirdo alert..." She warned her best friend, Yossi looked up from her writing to see who Maki was talking about.

"Right corner."

Glaring at the 'weird' customer whom she recognized in an instant, Yossi mumbled that she'll deliver the drink to the customer.

Walking over to where the overly dressed girl was sitting, Yossi brings over the coffee looking pretty angry. The person seemed to be looking for someone as she pulled her glasses down and looked around. Just as she found her target she looked back down at the table trying to hide behind the menu.

"Your coffee... Miki"

Miki looked up at Yossi who was looking at her with piercing eyes, and smiled like a child who just got caught red-handed for doing something mischievous.

"Heh... Thanks"

"What are you doing here."

Yossi glared at Miki with her arms crossed, waiting for an answer from her classmate.Just as Miki was about to answer, Reina's voice saved Miki from Yossi's wrath as they both heard a commotion near the entrance of the restaurant.

"Excuse me sir! You have not paid!" Reina chased after a drunkard man who was raggedly dressed in what looked like a white polo-T and faded brown shorts.

"Hmm, Your new here I see. Pretty too, maybe you can.." He said as he walked over to Reina with lustful eyes.

"Sorry about that sir! Hope you enjoyed your dinner tonight."

Reina glared at Eri who came and chase the guy away. "He hasn't paid! And that look he gave me... Gross! How can you let him off just like that?"

Eri looked straight toward the man, who now was walking and cursing quite loudly outside and placed her arm around the shoulder of the younger girl beside her.

"Lesson number one... No matter how irritating and gross THAT guy is, he gets to eat free here. We can't do anything about it until Yoshizawa-san says otherwise."

"He's coming back! what shall we do? We can't hit him with a pan or something can we?"
Reina whispered into Eri's ear with a hint of panic in her voice totally neglecting what Eri had told her. While Eri began frantically looking around for her senpai.

"What are they saying?" Miki and Reina hid behind the door looking at the pair outside. Yossi was now talking to the man who had created the scene in the enterance.

"Can you hear anything?"

"Who IS that?"

"Will you shut up? Who are you anyway, your not supposed to be here you know." Reina hissed angrily as she lost her temper at the older and weirdly dressed stranger infront of her was making a lot of noise with her questionings.

"That’s Yoshizawa-san's father..." Eri said casually as she stood behind the girls.

"Ehh!!" Miki shouted out loud in shock.

"SHhhhh!!" Reina then hushed the older girl while getting overly irritated, she slapped Miki in the head.

*I have no idea why I'm writing Miki this way... haha it just turned out this way as I wrote.....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2007, 08:26:07 AM by stefy »

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2007, 02:09:28 AM »
Update!  YAY!  :tfr9a7wg:

So, Yossui's father is a drunk, huh?  Well, if Yossui's living with Rika currently, I bet he caused some trouble at some point in time.  And who are the people speaking at the end?  Or are we not supposed to know yet?  :P

I'm looking forward to the next chapter!  Keep up the great work!  :ONwhistle:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
High of 85
« Reply #38 on: February 12, 2007, 05:12:25 AM »
Miki's stalking Yossi? :ONdunno:

If so, she should beat up the drunk dad. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
High of 85
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2007, 02:57:56 AM »
I thought MAYYBE you would be able to guess who's talking... I'll explain it in the next chapter tho no worries. And sorry JFC Miki here isn't the yankee Miki we all love.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Perfume - Electro World (Album Version)