JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Girl Of Arms

Author Topic: Miu Nakamura  (Read 240238 times)

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: Miu Nakamura
« Reply #260 on: September 26, 2012, 02:35:28 PM »
i can't wait for her AV debut
Dude I feel ya, but according to the article below, Miu is married and has a kid right now. I can't find a good translation and have no idea how reliable the article even is but.. yeah, I think that's what it says. Would make a lot of sense, anyways.

芸能界引退の元グラドル仲村みう、結婚出産していた

今年2月、ラストDVD『FadeOut 仲村みう』(アイドルファクトリー)で惜しまれつつも芸能界を引退したグラビアアイドル・仲村みう(21)。2005年に14歳でグラビアデビューするやいなや、ローティーンながら露出度の高い水着や過激ポーズで話題をさらい、ジュニアグラドルの先駆けとして大活躍した。若さゆえの大胆さもさることながら、かつての広末涼子を彷彿とさせる透明感あふれる顔立ちと、均整の取れた抜群のプロポーションは多くの男性を虜にし、引退から半年が経った今も伝説として語り継がれている。

彼女が「普通の女の子に戻りたい」と芸能界からの完全引退を発表したのは、昨年10月のこと。その後、ヘアヌード写真集『a will』(集英社)発売イベントにて「10代はお仕事に時間を使ってきたので、20代は普通の人生を歩んでいきたい」と話していた。グラビアアイドルを辞めることについても、「もうグラビアでやりたいことはやり切った。このままダメになるまで続けるのは良くない」と未練は全くない様子で、引退後はメンタルカウンセラーや服飾デザイナーなどの道を模索するとのことだった。

ところが、そんな彼女が早くも「普通の女の子」の幸せを手にしたようだとの報が入った。

すでに結婚し、8月末に第一子となる女児を出産したそうです。母子共に健康で、もう退院しているのではないでしょうか。こういうことを言うと、逆算して『やっぱり引退の時点で妊娠していたんじゃないか!』と考える人もいますが、妊娠が発覚するのは大体2~3カ月ですから、年明け頃だったと思います。そもそもヘアヌード写真集に全裸緊縛やディルドプレイなどの超過激着エロに挑んだラストDVDなど、引退に関する企画の段階ではまだ妊娠していたはずもない。あれだけ『普通の女の子になりたい』と切実に願っていた彼女が、引退後にこうして普通の幸せを手にしたことは本当におめでたく、昔からのファンは祝福してくれるでしょう」(業界関係者)

昨年~今年にかけてはグラビアアイドルの出産ラッシュが続いているが、仲村もその波に乗った格好だ。これからは「普通のお母さん」として幸せな家庭を築いてもらいたい。

Quote from: google translate
Miu Nakamura Gravure yuan, had been married for retirement birth showbiz

(21) gravure idol Miu Nakamura, who retired from the entertainment industry in February this year, "Miu Nakamura FadeOut" DVD also being missed in the last (idle factory). As soon as the gravure debut at the age of 14 in 2005, steal the show and extremism pose skimpy swimwear teen while, we have a big success as a pioneer in the Junior Gravure. Even more than boldness because of the youth, and features full of clarity that is reminiscent of Ryoko Hirosue former proportions Outstanding proportioned is captivated many men, I handed down as a legend, even now that six months have passed since the retirement are.

Has announced his retirement from the entertainment industry full of her "I want to go back to an ordinary girl" is, in October last year. After that, I was talking about "a will" hair nude photo collection at launch event (Shueisha) "Because teens have used the time to work, I want to walk in their 20s to normal life" and. Also decided to quit the idol, the looks regrets is not exactly, "continue until the DO NOT cut it. Still is not good for what you want to do in the gravure anymore" after retirement find a way, such as a clothing designer and mental counselor It was then that.

However, such information as early as she is with the hands seems to have the happiness of "ordinary girl" was entered.

"Married already, is likely gave birth to a baby girl to be first child at the end of August. In good health both mother and child, why would not you're leaving the hospital anymore. Well, to tell you these things, to back-calculate" the time of retirement after all Some people think! "Do not you were pregnant in, you discovered that pregnancy because it is a two-to three-month roughly, I think it was around the turn of the year. such as ultra dildo play and bondage naked photo album full-frontal nudity in the first place her that I was hoping desperately such as last DVD that challenged the Chaku Ero radical, at the stage of planning about retirement is not even supposed to have been pregnant yet. only that "I want to be a girl" normal, happy normal way after retirement Omedetaku really, let us bless the fans from the old days, "that you have in hand (an industry)

During rush this year - last year the birth of gravure idol has continued, but its appearance was riding a wave Nakamura. From now on I want you to make a happy family as "Mom" normal.

So yeah, looks increasingly unlikely we'll ever see her again, but who knows...

Offline Asdad

« Reply #261 on: September 28, 2012, 11:11:27 PM »
yeah, i don't think there's gonna be no AV debut for her, just more Gravure PBs. *sigh* oh well. haha. I became a fan of her not to long ago, so i don't know much about her. but hey, like you said, who knows. now we shall wait... ALSO, love your Bora siggy.

Offline paijokece

• ecchi
« Reply #262 on: November 11, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »
she's married??  :cry:

Offline musikku

« Reply #263 on: November 23, 2012, 08:00:40 PM »
hmmmmmmmmmm... sad on if she married  :bleed eyes:

Offline Asdad

« Reply #264 on: November 29, 2012, 08:54:12 PM »
so, here i am, back here on her Thread. I've found my way back when i saw a picture of her while randomly looking at some Japanese pictures........ I'm still quite sad that she's gone D: gone from the Gravure/AV world.  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: I need some more of her D:

Offline hawkzc

« Reply #265 on: January 13, 2013, 11:21:08 AM »
I found this video. Was uploaded on June of 2012. She's Miu, but i don't know if was recorded after his oficial retirement.

<vid removed>
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 04:28:48 PM by Stryfe »

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #266 on: January 13, 2013, 04:34:20 PM »
^ Gotta keep the nudity in the Perv section. Anyway, it was a scene from her last IV

Offline Asdad

« Reply #267 on: February 18, 2013, 10:55:52 AM »
Did she totally go dark? I haven't seen any news of her lately, like how she's doing, what her kid looks like. Who her husband is........ :D I guess she wasn't that known.

Offline CCKK

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • So Far So Good...
« Reply #268 on: January 05, 2017, 09:37:54 PM »
According to the following link she is very close to moving to the dark side.

http://blog.livedoor.jp/pururungazou/archives/8776313.html

Offline CCKK

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • So Far So Good...
« Reply #269 on: April 19, 2017, 12:01:09 PM »

Online Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #270 on: June 02, 2017, 11:10:22 AM »
Moved Horlicks' pic post to Miu's Red Light District thread.

Keep all nudity/JAV related content there.

Offline Horlicks

• Member+
« Reply #271 on: August 07, 2017, 05:45:12 PM »
【Weekly Playboy】2017 No.34-35 ~ Not the same color version

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Base Ball Bear - Girl Of Arms