JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Hope Not

Author Topic: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 10 [03/04/2016]  (Read 25535 times)

Offline iminlovewithakb

• yongbyul
  • ecchi
  • kizaki x iriyama
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 10 [03/04/2016]
« Reply #80 on: June 10, 2016, 07:49:53 AM »
i want her to end up with everyone! but I don't want rena-chan to get hurt  :depressed:
i'm stuck in yukirin's world.
寝ても覚めてもゆきりんワールド、夢中にさせちゃうぞ♪ ❤️

Offline fridaa_ai

• Calm Outside, Beast-Fangirl Inside
  • ecchi
  • Shipper for most pairing existed in 4846Fandom
    • mochazukkii
Re: The Troublemaker Neighbor ( Jurina's Harem ) CHAPTER 8 [11/01/2016]
« Reply #81 on: January 11, 2017, 03:18:16 PM »
WHOAAAAA UPDATES~~
Long time not checking this site and this fanfic already had a lot of updates, I'm so happy~  :cow:
comment time~
Since the beginning of fanfic you have noticed that some things have changed? For example, Mayu-chan is not as lonely as she used to be and now she is able to talk to people other than Jurina. Yukirin is able to show their feelings more openly even still being very shy. Milky-san is not just a sexy girl who wants to provoke Jurina, because of Sayanee, she  she sought to Jurina to comfort her. Annin-san was also able to demonstrate what she really felt even as she is ojou-sama. Nao-chan and Rena-chan ... Err ... Well, I'll make you wait a bit more for it, okay?

The point is that the course of the fanfic all the girls around Jurina started mature because of their feelings and because of Jurina who was always there to support them and help them with their problems even though I have not yet shown the story of all. Of course, with all this, in the end, Jurina also will mature and will be able to decide your true feelings and then, finally, she will choose someone.
Soooo I guess you had thought of it carefully right, so all the things that happen in this fic had a meaning, everyone of them will have something to be learned so they can be a better person  :) I think that's great, Author-san, so this story also had many moral messages  :D great job!!  :thumbsup  :deco:
About the kaichou, I've had a feeling that it was rena, since you didn't mention her name at first, just hers, even though you mention all other names, I think it's suspicious  :pimp:
But still, I didn't expect her behaviour was like that  :nervous
All the flashback though, so almost all of them have a connection from four years ago?
Rena, Jurina's school kaichou
Mayu, Jurina's school nurse daughter (I'm wondering how mayu's mom 4 year's later could leave her alone)
Yuki, the 'Ikuy' little girl that gave a cheering letter to Jurina
Annin, the important person daughter who love watching basketball (I believe that 'Iriyama' means her)
That osaka girl that Jurina met in front of director room, is that Milky?
And this..
I closed my eyes tightly and waited for Sayanee hit me again, but no. I felt Sayanee pulling me by the shirt and all I could feel was her lips against mine. Eeeeehhhhhh?!?!? I widened my eyes and pushed Sayanee hard. She looked at me with a smile as I passed my hand against my mouth.

- WHY YOU DO IT !? - I asked while still wiping my mouth.

- With that I'm getting the lips of Milky-chan back.
WHOAHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S HILLARIOUS :hiakhiakhiak:
Love this 'getting back milky's lips' scene, you're great at adding funny scenes, author-san~  :mikilaugh:
I'm glad that My Sayanee is not that jerk person  :mon cute:
And I'm glad that finally Jurina can talk properly with Sayanee, heart to heart, and not misunderstanding each other anymore~
Finally, I'm excited to wait the next chapter  :deco:
Before this, I've said that I'd rather choose JuriMayu or JuriMilky and waiting for JuriAnnin, but after knowing the story behind this, I think I'd rather hope Jurina can admit all her faults, make sure to other girls that she only love Rena, make things right, and come back to Rena forever :')) And also, there is a part of my deep heart that wanting Sayanee to be happy with Milky :')) Well, that's just my silly hope~  :on drink:
Sorry for the long comment, and ganbatte for the next chapter author-san~!!  :mon roll:

Offline isampaga

« Reply #82 on: March 13, 2019, 02:34:37 PM »
Whaahahah.
Love the storyy.  :cow: :cow:

Offline isampaga

« Reply #83 on: March 13, 2019, 02:36:41 PM »
Whahha mayuyu.
So lovable

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - Hope Not