JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsubaki Factory - HITORIJIME

Author Topic: [News] Rika in 「ケータイ刑事」"Mobile detective" 本多劇場  (Read 25574 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Rika in the play "Mobile detective" the promo poster!

more here: http://www.honda-geki.com/honda.html

12/29 (Wed)

[Show]「ケータイ刑事」Mobile detective 本多劇場 15:00/18:30 [[link]]

12/30 (Thu)

[Show]「ケータイ刑事」Mobile detective 本多劇場 15:00/18:30 [[link]]

12/31 (Fri)

[Show]「ケータイ刑事」Mobile detective 本多劇場 14:00/17:30 [[link]]

ETA:

on the TV:
http://w3.bs-tbs.co.jp/zenigatayui/story07.html
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 01:49:39 AM by daigong »

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
I can't read, there's a site with actress Anri Okamoto: http://www.famitsu.com/news/201011/12035783.html

is this a drama or TV show? or play? or interactive mobile app? or all of the above? XD ah well, i tweeted it @JPHiP

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
more info on the TV show, I'm guessing Rika is a guest star?

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
So the first episode airs this Friday! or well tonight!?

Dec 3rd (FRI)  9:30pm - 10pm
Episode1

It is announced that the 8th season of popular drama series “Mobile Detective Zenigata Yui” will begin airing in Japan and USA at same time. New main character is Anri Okamoto, fashion model and actress in Japan. Zenigata Yui is an ultra-smart detective with IQ180 whose grandfather is the Superintendent General of the Metropolitan Police. She challenges to solve many difficult cases by using mobile phone. New season introduces her new partner, actor Takuro Tatsumi.

http://utbhollywood.com/en/drama/mobile-yui/index.php

thanks youjok :heart:
■10/12/04(土)BS-TBS「ケータイ刑事 銭形結」14:30~15:00

Offline diav

• Member+
Ooh, Rika with a knife!

Offline youjok

• Member+

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
SURPRISE!! IT'S RIKA XD

INTENSE!! Thanks youjok!!  :heart: it would be funny if she is the killer!!

http://w3.bs-tbs.co.jp/zenigatayui/story01.html

from manager icchy :lol:

totally diav, this is what Rika does to geeky fanboys:

Offline Etch

• Ecchi Skecchi
Loving the mobile phone superpowers and Rika's funky dance :otomerika:
Funniest thing I've seen in a while  :lol:

Offline diav

• Member+
totally diav, this is what Rika does to geeky fanboys:

lololol but that's a woman! Nuuuu, Rika'll wield a knife against her fangirls too. =(

Offline kjpop

• DAT ASS!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
FOUND ITTTTTT =D

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
I'm REALLY proud of Rika in that vid from Keitai Deka; Rika's acting's been REALLY excellent, and while I miss her singing on a regular basis I certainly wouldn't mind if she got a full-time drama gig.

Offline diav

• Member+
I'm REALLY proud of Rika in that vid from Keitai Deka; Rika's acting's been REALLY excellent, and while I miss her singing on a regular basis I certainly wouldn't mind if she got a full-time drama gig.

Ditto! I actually got kind of scared when she put on an evil look... It was really convincing! XD

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~

Ditto! I actually got kind of scared when she put on an evil look... It was really convincing! XD
Haha, me too! She kind of gets cast as the "cute but then turns crazy evil" girl, huh? (as in Sukeban Deka)

Basically if the name of the thing is ______ Deka, Rika's going to be cute but then end up being a scary villain!

Offline diav

• Member+
Haha, me too! She kind of gets cast as the "cute but then turns crazy evil" girl, huh? (as in Sukeban Deka)

Basically if the name of the thing is ______ Deka, Rika's going to be cute but then end up being a scary villain!

Haha, gonna agree with you there!  I actually haven't watched any of Rika's other dramas (ok, not real dramas but her guest specials), apart from the H!P ones, so I was surprised by her acting ability in this clip.

Though, I wish they were a bit more creative with her name in Keitai Deka.  I actually thought they used "Ishikawa Rika", but when I was watching it, I heard "Ishika Warui-ka" which made me go, "Ohhhhh she must be evil because they say warui (bad)!". But nope, it's Ishika Warika.  lol

Offline writerserenyty

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • L(^▽^) Gucha~~
Yeah; I knew it was Ishika Warika because they wrote the name near the beginning of the clip. I find it kind of hilarious, but at the same time it got confusing.. because I just kept hearing Ishikawa Rika, and when the other girl called her "Warika-san" I got a bit confused XD.

Waruika would be a hilarious name, though; you HAVE to be the villain with that name.  :lol: :lol:

Offline diav

• Member+
Yeah; I knew it was Ishika Warika because they wrote the name near the beginning of the clip. I find it kind of hilarious, but at the same time it got confusing.. because I just kept hearing Ishikawa Rika, and when the other girl called her "Warika-san" I got a bit confused XD.

Waruika would be a hilarious name, though; you HAVE to be the villain with that name.  :lol: :lol:

Haha I never pay attention to the text. I think I was multi-tasking when I was watching it. ;3

Rika should get some heroine roles! She should take advantage of her cuteness for good, not evil. XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
Waruika like Wario? XD

AWESOME! props kjpop for the clip action! I split the convo from the Rika Thread (we need more threads in Chuuch! :P)

....man I knew she was gonna be the killer or smth lol, Evil Rika is JUST TOO sexy

Offline youjok

• Member+

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsubaki Factory - HITORIJIME