JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For

Author Topic: The AtsuYuu Thread  (Read 56806 times)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
Re: The AtsuYuu Thread
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2012, 01:23:59 PM »

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #101 on: September 02, 2012, 12:39:07 AM »

Offline deH

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Oshiriii~ ω Yaparize~!
« Reply #102 on: September 03, 2012, 05:57:38 PM »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2012, 04:28:16 AM »
mai gad..kinjirareta futari atsuyuu ver.

love it!

why there are many atsuyuu moment around acchan's graduation TT_TT

Offline cloudy.sky

• ecchi
  • ♥KojiYuu♥
« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2012, 08:04:21 AM »
yabaaaaaiiiii~ what I'm waiting for since I know they did the performance. KinjiFuta AtsuYuu version  :heart:

AtsuYuu is my second OTP after Kojiyuu. so I'm so overwhelmed they had many moments lately  :inlove:
the second pic of theater (middle) above, Nyan-Nyan's between them  :lol:
on Music Station 0831 Yuko even stated that she sleptover at Acchan's house the night after the last theater performance, cmiiw

☆板野友美|小嶋陽菜|大島優子|藤江れいな|柏木由紀|宮澤佐江|松井珠理奈|山本彩☆
.::♡ こじxゆう|さえxゆき|あつxゆう|あつxみな ♡::.

Offline potchewy

• Sashihara Office
  • Member+
  • Sashihara Office?? I work there.
« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2012, 04:18:24 PM »
That Kinjirareta Futari Atsuyuu version...

It's so good... I cried.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #106 on: September 10, 2012, 02:28:58 PM »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2012, 02:13:48 PM »

Offline cloudy.sky

• ecchi
  • ♥KojiYuu♥
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2012, 12:47:12 AM »
 :mon unsure: well, I've calmed my self down  :mon scratch:
so, I'd like to repost it from my tumblr
    “Who will be the first person to have your ride?”

this is the moment after AKB48 performed “Oogoe Diamond” on 2012.07.31 episode of Kayou Kyoku. Nakai brought the topic about acchan taking the driver license. He then asked

Nakai: who will be the first person you give your ride?
        All: I wanna ride…I wanna ride
        Acchan: who do you think will be?
        All: I wanna ride…I wanna ride…
        Yuko: You said it, didnt you?
        Acchan: with my own car?
        Takamina & Nakai: on that condition?
        Acchan: because I think perhaps I will make it broken
        Nakai: but who do you think will be the first one to have your ride?
        Acchan: but… the one whom I promise with is (while pointing out to) …Yuko.
        Miichan: ah, not fair..
        Takamina: usooo
        Mari: aa
        Nyan: A~h…
        Nakai: ara.. will it be really you two? where will you go then?
        Yuko: Nanka…(it seems)
        Acchan: it’s beach, isnt it…beach.
        Yuko: Sou..that’s right. she said, “let’s go to the beach,” and I said, “take me with you.” that’s why she quickly takes the
                 license. (everyone laugh)

Sunday Drive.... :mon star:
☆板野友美|小嶋陽菜|大島優子|藤江れいな|柏木由紀|宮澤佐江|松井珠理奈|山本彩☆
.::♡ こじxゆう|さえxゆき|あつxゆう|あつxみな ♡::.

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2012, 11:14:47 AM »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #110 on: September 16, 2012, 04:49:47 AM »

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2012, 10:01:04 PM »
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 09:16:41 AM by RenX »

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2012, 11:35:43 AM »

Translated article from “Acchan” (2012.08.24)

Maeda Atsuko×Oshima Yuko「Special Relationship」
SPECIAL TALK
Maeda Atsuko x Oshima Yuko

The “Special Relationship” between the rivals who had been pulling along AKB48 ever since the beginning which can only be discussed now.
The Clumsy Ace VS the Outstanding 2nd-place. There was a period where they shared a relationship like that.
However, the summit which was attained together by the two, can only be experienced by the other party. (T/N: I don’t really know how to translate this, but basically, it just means that due to both of them being the Ultimate aces in AKB/Being 1st place before in the Sousenkyo, they share a relationship which only each other can understand)

Time to make clear!
The truth behind “The two being said to have a bad relationship”!?
Oshima: Yesterday, we were hanging out together again~
Maeda: Yeah, we were hanging out. We went to a Ganbanyoku* together.
Oshima: We went to the Ganbanyoku* after having a meal together. The two of us were watching a DVD while sweating profusely.
Maeda: Lately, it feels like nearly everyday, I’m playing together with Yuko~
Oshima: Indeed. Even if we don’t meet up, we will chat for a long time on the phone…
Maeda: So~ Everyone, the relationship between me and Yuko is really, very harmonious~(LOL)
Oshima: Are we metioning this topic!? It seems as if people think about things like “Maeda and Oshima’s relationship is really bad” (LOL)
Maeda: The both of us did mention something before though “That we fought over some things”, things like that (LOL)
Oshima: Mmhm, this is because people form false impressions of us, the both of us had never really minded about such things…
As expected, it is still the Sousenkyo!
It is through this, that the distance between the both of us could become so close… Maeda Atsuko
Maeda: Still, it was mentioned before. “Due to Sousenkyo, the relationship among our  respective fans became really bad. Things like this are really irksome”. Wanting to support myself, wanting to support Yuko, these types of thoughts do make us really happy but when we hear that our fans will blame one another, that makes us feel upset.
Oshima: Yeah. The most intensive one was during the 3rd Sousenkyo right? Right now, there aren’t things like that anymore, so no matter whether it’s us or our fans, let’s all live harmoniously, live harmoniously.
Maeda: YE~AH! (LOL)
Oshima: Still y’know, the both of us, since when did we have such a friendship; Where we keep meeting up.
Maeda: Eh~ I can’t remember~. However, in the past, Takamina, she used to show such hostility towards Yuko.
Oshima: Yeah yeah! It was really intense too! It was when Team K was first formed, so that’s 6 years ago? Wow, 6 years had past since then too. (LOL) At that time, when Team A is compared to the new Team K, me and Takamina looked like we played similar roles, so we are often compared in many areas. Even when ‘Aitakatta’ was released, me and Takamina were grouped together, so I started forming an awareness towards this hostility too.
Maeda: What about now, nakamas**?
Oshima: Yep, me and Takamina are nakamas**.
Maeda: Right now, Yuko and Takamina have a relationship where they often engage in friendly arguments. When there’s an argument, I will stand behind Yuko and say “Yes yes. Takamina, you are wrong~!”. Adding fuel to the fire (LOL)
She gives the impression that she’s able to do anything alone, and the feeling that she’s really a my-pace character, however, Acchan actually is a person who’s really afraid to be alone…Oshima Yuko

Oshima: Acchan, you are really having fun aren’t you (LOL). However, since when did it happen, me and Acchan… Initially, it was just normal chatting, simply playing with each other, but never delving into deep topics, that sort of feeling.
Maeda: In AKB, among every single member, incredibly, there will be a certain period where they get close to one another. Like during this period, this and that member seem particularly close. Therefore, during the time which me and Yuko had together, there had been many times where we got close to each other.
Oshima: I think so too. Unknowingly, we will suddenly hit it off with each another and after that the relationship just progresses furiously. After that, we will just separate from each other naturally again. However, we had never had such a relationship as right now.
Maeda: Indeed. Right now, with Yuko by my side, I can really talk about anything. Even rather deep topics are no problem too.
Oshima: Rather than call it a discussion, it’s really just confiding our thoughts to each other don’t you think?
Maeda: We talk through our respective views towards life don’t we (LOL) After that, we’ll just tease one another. Me and Yuko’s personality are completely different, but the things that we consider are the same. There are many times like this. I always think, “I know how she feels”.
Oshima: Mutually, we share this “I know who she feels” feeling with one another. However, basically, Acchan is a person who’s really afraid of being alone… She gives the impression that she’s able to do anything alone, and the feeling that she’s really a my-pace character, however, Acchan actually is a person who’s really afraid to be alone.
Maeda: Yeah. When I’m lonely, I will go find someone to hang out with. Do some things with them.
Oshima: But she will grow tired of it very quickly (LOL)
Maeda: That’s right! No matter what I do, I will grow tired of it very quickly. Therefore, even though right now, it’s with Harugon (Nakagawa Haruka) and Akicha (Takajyo Aki) that I gather with often to make breakfast, I think I will grow tired of it really soon (LOL)
Oshima: Ahh, you will get lonely uh***?
Maeda: I will get tired of it eventually, I’ll need to find a new hobby.
Oshima: After that, find someone to share your new interest with?
Maeda: Perhaps. Thinking along these lines, me and Yuko, rather than say that we just spend time together because we have common timings, it’s more of the case where we share the same line of thinking, so I won’t grow sick of hanging out with you.
Oshima: Ara, that makes me so happy (LOL). In my photobook with Akimoto-sensei (Aki-P), he asked me, “What kind of existence is Maeda to Yuko?”. My answer is, she’s my rival, but she’s also like an imouto (little sister) and my partner.
Maeda: I see. What is Yuko like to me… Certainly, she’s also my rival, my onee-san (older sister), my partner, as well as, my okaa-san (mother)!
Oshima: Exactly~ Lately, I have been called an okaa-san? (LOL)
Maeda: It’s like “Oyasumi Okaa-san (Goodnight mummy)”, that sort of usage. It’s because you’re like an Okaa-san. When you’re giving opinions, you feel very mature, like an adult, so you are an Okaa-san.
Oshima: It’s just that~?
Maeda: You have too many areas which make you seem like an oba-san (aunt). (LOL). Because if it’s Yuko, she will say things like “In groups where there are many guys or girls, everyone looks the same.” If Yuko isn’t in AKB, she will definitely say it right!? “Everyone in AKB looks the same.” Things like that.
Oshima: I will say it. But calling me an oba-san now, calling me okaa-san seems so much better (LOL)
Maeda: Indeed, it’s the Sousenkyou huh! That our relationship can be as close as it is now.
Oshima: I think so too. Before that, I had never stood in the front.
Maeda: After that, the time which we spend together increased too.
Oshima: I got second-place in the first Sousenkyo, hence, many people started saying that I’m Acchan’s rival. At first, I was at a loss of what to do, but in actual fact, the term ‘rival’ is not used in a sarcastic or ridiculing manner, so I begin to realize that this is a bright and shining term. This is because it’s a relationship which can only be established when both parties are able to recognize and acknowledge one another.
Maeda: Ah, I know this!
Oshima: If there is no Acchan, then I would cease to exist.
Maeda: On this point~ Both of us are the same.

After the 4th Sousenkyo,
The SECRET MAIL which was exchanged
Maeda: Still, Yuko can be quite clueless. Even though we were together the day before the Sousenkyo…
Oshima: Honestly, at that time, I completely forgotten that the next day would be like this. Only when I was playing with Kitarie (Kitahara Rie) and Acchan did I suddenly remember.
Maeda: To be honest, I completely forgotten too (LOL) However, unexpectedly, Yuko stayed till really late and still had no plans to return home. I was still wondering why. And as I was wondering, I thought, ah, it’s like that. (T/N: Referring to the fact that Acchan realized Yuko forgot the Sousenkyo was the next day)
Oshima: While thinking “It’s like that.”, she actually fell asleep, this person.
Maeda: Ahaha. I fell asleep. But when Yuko left, she said “My mood had became good”, I felt that was great.
Oshima: I did feel much more relaxed. Certainly, if I were to be alone, even if I didn’t want to think about it, I will still think about it somehow. For Kitarie too. To be able to spend that day with me, I felt really happy… In this time’s Sounsenkyo, even though the situation was not the same, however the heaviness and bitterness that Acchan felt being called the “Immovable Center”, more than when I got first place at the 2nd Sousenkyo, I felt I understood more of those feelings now. To carry the expectations of everybody around her, it’s this kind of feeling uh. Acchan didn’t only experienced these feeling during the Sousenkyo. She had carried all these feelings through the years.
Maeda: The Sousenkyo’s so irritating.
Oshima: Ahaha! To call it irritating is really.
Maeda: I got sent MAIL. After the Sousenkyo.
Oshima: “The fears which Acchan harbored, those kind of bitter feelings, I understand them now.” a message like that. “As for me, because Acchan in the front had experienced these feelings, thus my feelings can be considered to be more relaxed.” Like that.
Maeda: Mah… That’s the content alright.
Oshima: After that, Acchan sent “Congratulations. I feel relieved now”. A reply like this…
Maeda: Want to disclose the contents here? At this place.
Oshima: We can’t? You continue saying then.
Maeda: Yeah~… The message which I sent Yuko says “I’m very clumsy, I can only put my energy fully into one thing at a time. However Yuko, in this area, you are the opposite from me. You are someone who can give your best in AKB as well as other jobs simultaneously”. Ah, I said it all out (LOL)
For AKB48
The things that we can do

Maeda: For myself, honestly, among members, there are people who I feel as if that there is a wall separating us. However, I feel that such a wall does not exist in the relationship between me and Yuko. About this, Yuko… What do you think?
Oshima: Kawaii ne~ (So cute~) (LOL) Then, I will be honest too. This time’s Sousenkyo, when Acchan was truly happy for me, such a thing seem to have caused whatever seemed to be separating us to melt completely.
Maeda: It was after my graduation announcement. Many things had happened. After this, all restraint seemed to be broken, and the both of us just talk about whatever we want to talk about.
Oshima: That’s right. For myself, when I heard Acchan announcing that she would graduate, I completely didn’t know what I should do? Eh? What about me? Am I going to be alone from now on? These sorts of feelings… However, when I thought about it later, I realized that since Acchan’s graduating, then I got to remain here.
Maeda: The direction which each other have to walk became clear.
Oshima: Before this, I did consider what my own graduation ceremony would be like. However, I decided not to think about it anymore. I thought something like this. For the sake of the younger generation, Acchan had headed out to pave a new route. If I were to follow the same route, there will be no meaning to it. Hence, if I can create a route where “Both AKB and SOLO works can be done well simultaneously”, combined with Acchan’s route, there will be two possibilities for our juniors. If this can really be done, I will do it.
Maeda: As I focus on my work as an actress, Yuko will give her best in AKB as well as her work as an actress. One day, if we can appear and work together in the same work, that will be the best, she sent me a MAIL like that.
Oshima: Yeap.
Maeda: For AKB, in a sense, Yuko and me are the almost identical existences.  Because, the only one who I can chat with like that, is Yuko.
Oshima: That’s right, it is like that.
Maeda: Because of our respective positions, as well as the difference in the directions we are heading. This is absolutely the case.

To our kouhais (juniors)
To be ambitious is good, but you must definitely have a rival!

Oshima: Ne, what are you most worried about now?
Maeda: Things like “Is AKB going to be ok”
Oshima: After you graduate?
Maeda: Yeah~… Or more specifically, are our kouhais going to be ok. In June, they announced the members which have been promoted right? During the handshake event. At that time, even though I felt touched… But I felt slightly worried as well.
Oshima: Same here, hearing those children’s speeches after they were promoted. “Please work a little harder!” I thought something like that. Is it alright for everybody to say the same thing?
Maeda: Of course, they could all really have shared the same thoughts but to be assimilated (lose their individuality) at this point, what should they do in the future then?
Oshima: Even though these children just joined, and will keep on transforming from here… However, during June’s Sousenkyo, I felt an overall change.
Maeda: Yeah, everyone changed. All thanks to Mariko’s call out; Aiming at a higher spot as their target, leading AKB forward, such beliefs became really strong.
Oshima: After that, the both of us chatted. Saying “Feels like there is no problem now”, things like that.
Maeda: We also said “Everyone became stronger”.
Oshima: There needs to be a change. No matter what, we have to do something. To be able to convey such an opinion, makes me so happy~
Maeda: If only the feeling then could be sustained forever… What ought to be done then.
Oshima: I feel that, preferably, everyone should go search for a rival.
Maeda: Rival?
Oshima: Like what I mentioned just now. It’s because I have such a brilliant rival like Acchan which existed, that I can keep on giving my best till today…
Maeda: I am the same. This is the best! All you juniors, hurry up and look for a rival! (LOL)
Oshima: But it can’t simply be anybody.
Maeda: Definitely not.
Oshima: The other party have what you lack and you possess what the other party lack. You have to be able to mutually recognize one other to call each other rivals. But how do you interprete this, and be able to develop from here. That’s the difficult part.
Maeda: The key is to be frank with yourself. All you have to do is to be frank. After that, you will be able to find it. Because, like Yuko said, there is definitely something which you lack. However if you are stubborn, and refuse to acknowledge this, you will never discover your rival. Therefore, you can’t like yourself too much. If you love yourself too much, you may not find a good rival for the rest of your life.
Oshima: I see, that’s it. I understand. No matter whether it’s to yourself or to another person, there must be points where you can praise or criticize.
Maeda: To all my juniors, I , am super excited, therefore, I really wish that everyone would give their best. Wishing that AKB can continue to last forever!

source : http://weirdconcoctions.tumblr.com/post/32754877940/translated-article-from-acchan-2012-08-24

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2012, 09:07:09 AM »
i really love atsuyuu!!! 1st is atsuyuu and 2nd is kojiyuu!! ATSUYUU IS THE BEST!!! :twothumbs :lol: :heart:

Silent reader for now

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #114 on: October 13, 2012, 05:36:49 PM »

On the last day of Tokyo Dome, Yuko was given a necklace by Acchan. Most people thought that it was a present which Acchan bought for Yuko, but it was actually the necklace which Acchan was wearing during the graduation ceremony at Tokyo Dome as the members were singing ‘Yume no Kawa’.

After Acchan’s graduation concert the next day, Acchan helped to put on the necklace for Yuko backstage. Till now, Yuko can often be pictured to be wearing this necklace in reminiscence of Acchan.

Offline RenX

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: October 18, 2012, 04:48:19 PM »
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 09:35:38 AM by RenX »

Offline irgheto

• still don't get it
  • Tomu: Sempai is mine~
« Reply #116 on: October 19, 2012, 04:43:14 PM »

cr:owner
Atsuyuu on a date!
they watch Yuka's WIZ stage

Offline mae

• AKB48 !!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • sorry for my english :)
« Reply #117 on: October 21, 2012, 10:31:27 PM »
they are so cute :)

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #118 on: October 25, 2012, 05:34:01 PM »

i won't lose to you..

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2012, 05:45:50 AM »

credit to : cyanically@tumblr

JPHiP Radio (10/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Jazzida Grande - Not That I`m Asking For