JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide

Author Topic: [TV] Shukan AKB  (Read 205848 times)

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [TV] Shukan AKB ~ AKB48's answer to Haromoni?
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2009, 07:10:35 PM »
That said..

[bgcolor=#131313]What was with the teary goodbye shit near the end!? Couldn't they have saved that for another time. It was all :D, then it was all ;_;[/bgcolor]

[bgcolor=#000000]I think that was kind of a message each team was doing regarding the reshuffling. I could be wrong on that but that's what I got from the statements Miichan, Kasai, and Cindy made.[/bgcolor]

And yeah, while the relay was cool there were so many handoffs that you only got to see your favorite run for just a few seconds. I wonder if some of that might have been the TV editing, though.

I honestly do hope a DVD of this is put out that shows the thing in full. This was surprisingly fun to watch.

Also, Haachan > all.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2009, 07:44:14 PM »
[bgcolor=#000000]I think that was kind of a message each team was doing regarding the reshuffling. I could be wrong on that but that's what I got from the statements Miichan, Kasai, and Cindy made.[/bgcolor]

[bgcolor=#000000]Ah, really? I was under the impression that the 'Team _ kara Team _' stuff was indicating what they were being reshuffled to. [/bgcolor]

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2009, 08:52:56 PM »
How about some GIFs? :pimp:

:shakeit:

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2009, 09:54:16 PM »
^ :lol: Team K vs. Team B battle was great. Yuko booty shake~! XD

[bgcolor=#000000]Ah, really? I was under the impression that the 'Team _ kara Team _' stuff was indicating what they were being reshuffled to. [/bgcolor]
[bgcolor=#000000]More accurately (I think), it's sort of a combination of both. The onscreen text 'Team __ kara Team __' was to show where the member was going to. And then the member was delivering her final message as one of the team members.[/bgcolor]

Offline Blu-Cherri

• Figure of Sorrow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Figure of Loneliness
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2009, 10:52:57 PM »
^
[bgcolor=#000000]I think they represented the girls leaving though because if you look at say Team B, the lineup is more different than the same so there'd be no point in all but 3 giving a speech surely :S[/bgcolor]

set made by me
Here's me singing and dancing!
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=15604.0

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2009, 02:29:42 PM »
This week's is pretty funny. The theme park they visit looks pretty epic!

Kitarie does some more Yankumi haha. Moeno is so cool  8) Shukan is becoming Moeno's show.

Myao lost some points in my rankings.

Seeing Erena and Moeno's cams lined up was too funny  :lol:

Woah that water splash is huuuuge!  XD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2009, 06:38:51 PM »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2009, 08:29:11 PM »
So... I went a little GIF crazy again XD

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2009, 09:40:31 PM »
^ ..Just a little :lol:

Sumire's wink was just hilarious :rofl:

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2009, 10:16:59 PM »
I expected some Erena gifs but I was surprised when you didn't make any! That was the funniest part of this week's ep. Pyon screaming like a guy while her face looked like a marshmallow :lol:

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2009, 04:35:24 AM »

My favourite part of the whole ep, lol.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2009, 05:41:41 AM »
I tell you, few things make me laugh when I'm sick. This did it.  :thumbsup There was a lot packed into this episode! My review/highlights:

- AMUSEMENT PARK, FUCK YEAH!
- Anyone having doubts of Moeno's awesomeness were put in their place in this episode.
- Myao poutage. :inlove:
- [bgcolor=#000000]It was extremely surprising when Myao chickened out of both coasters. I always thought she would be too full of herself (I mean that in a GOOD way, I love Myao) to back down.[/bgcolor]
- Nice batsu game. :lol: [bgcolor=#000000]samui~[/bgcolor]
- One of Rabutan's best moments. :lol: If her and Myao got saucy together, they'd rip a hole in space-time. :lol:
- Mayu got the show cancelled! XD
- Myao's super-pout was amazing.
-   :rofl:
- Sato Sumire is officially in my favorites list. I hope she gets to do more. She's way too cute. I love her eyes, unskilled as she is at using them. :lol:
- MAEDA AMI GOT TO SORT OF DO SOMETHING!  :thumbup I love her voice, and the way her mouth seems to always hang open. :lol:

Great episode. Packed with fun.

Offline clockface

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2009, 05:27:54 PM »
I was surprised that they jam packed 3 segments into this episode. Must be the benefit of not having any performances at the end (got it AKBINGO!?).

The lie detector test was wrong! Myao IS a scaredy cat while Moeno continues to grow.

Speed Wagon must had done something for the girls to go all hating on them. Team B was especially nasty.

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2009, 10:23:53 PM »
Another cool episode this week!

Harunapon didn't say much in this episode either, even though only 3 members are featured (Acchan, Mayu and Komori).  :nervous Even though she's cute, you gotta at least say something to gain more fans!

Acchan got all the cool animals, but I think Komori and Mayu had more fun. Well, I guess seeing Giraffes and such up close is really cool too.

Next week: more spicy food! Rena, Yuki ...and is that Akicha as well? Awesome line-up!  :cow:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 10:27:54 PM by BarrieV »

Offline atskv9

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2009, 08:54:11 AM »
This was indeed a cool ep! I think I was smiling the whole time :D

Lol, this is the first time I remember Harunapon speaking. She definitely didn't say anything in the spicy food battle and I'm not even sure she said anything in the "Otanjoubi Omedetou" video (JK!) XD She was still cute nonetheless. Did Mayuu and Harunapon kiss that snake? :shocked:

Looks like Akicha to me! :twothumbs

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2009, 06:37:15 PM »
Info by Makistar:

週刊AKB DVD

Vol. 1 - episode 1 - 6

Release date:  2009-11-13
Price:  4980 JPY
2 DVDs
Duration:  238 minutes
5 bonus photos
http://www.pre-cam.jp/akb48/shukan_1/

Vol. 2 - episode 7 - 12

Release date:  2009-11-20
Price:  4980 JPY
2 DVDs
Duration:  259 minutes
5 bonus photos
http://www.pre-cam.jp/akb48/shukan_2/

Expensive and only 6 episodes per Volume.. no thanks  :oops:

edit: hmm.. I missed the + making off part... meh  :P

« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 06:55:02 PM by BarrieV »

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2009, 09:40:59 PM »
I'm passing on those DVD's too. They're just a bit pricey and while I enjoy Shukan AKB, I don't "55 dollars per DVD" enjoy it.

This week's episode was good. I gotta admit, this episode has made me change my mind about Komori some. I still don't love her, but I do think that I could grow to like her. She is improving tremendously. In a way, I want to because she is a bit tall. XD Too bad that we probably missed a lot of good Komori-Mayuyu moments as they cut several of their shots short in favor of Acchan bonding with some elephant. I'd have rather watched those two walk the geese, honestly.

Offline maliciel

• Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2009, 12:47:27 PM »
Too bad that we probably missed a lot of good Komori-Mayuyu moments as they cut several of their shots short in favor of Acchan bonding with some elephant. I'd have rather watched those two walk the geese, honestly.

In contrast it was so awesome to see Acchan finally get some props from the elephant, for me. And I think she sorta got the short end of the stick with all the heavy lifting. But the animals she got were cooler I think. For some reason I'd like to think she was really happy, from the look in her eyes as she fed those giraffes ;_;

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2009, 02:16:46 PM »
spicy food team finale. must watch~ :wub:

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2009, 09:41:10 PM »
Today's episode was pretty epic.

- Rena, Aki, and Yuki. A good team for the finale of this bit. Oh yeah and Miichan. :P
- [bgcolor=#000000]The first place looked moderately challenging. Rena's "$&%*@( moment was pretty funny. XD Akicha looked green towards the end! Poor girl. :heart:[/bgcolor]
- [bgcolor=#000000]Yuki nearly hurled at the start of the hot wings place. I've never heard an idol make that sound. XD Seemed like that place was worse than the final one. Thankfully, Rena was able to slap some sense into... herself? :lol: and complete the challenge. She looked beat up afterward though.[/bgcolor]
- [bgcolor=#000000]The final place didn't seem too hard until they got to the last part. LOL @ Miichan spitting hers back out. Japanese mannerisms ftw. :lol: [/bgcolor]

I'll really miss this bit. :cry: Hopefully it will get a revival in 2010 with even spicier, scorching delicacies!

Next week: Fortune telling, crying, and English? :huhuh

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Furimukanaide