JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~

Author Topic: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris  (Read 111850 times)

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • strawb3rrykream's girl <3
Re: [11/01] hANGRY & ANGRY in Paris
« Reply #340 on: November 04, 2009, 09:54:17 AM »
GROUP PICS!

HH & JPHiP lurve.

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #341 on: November 04, 2009, 11:46:21 AM »
:jphip: Niiiiiiiice Kimmmmy......it's like we're there in spirit hehehe. :heart:

I'm so proud WOW! ROFL look at elgie like she won the lottery!! That's what H&A DOES TO YA!! 8D

Who's who?

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #342 on: November 04, 2009, 12:18:56 PM »

Who's who?

Back row, from left to right: John (dunno if he is a Jph!p member), ??? ; Mia-P, ME! :D , Kue, +u+u, the sisters, japanese girl (?), Aqua's friend
Middle row: CDevil, Wolf, japanese girl :lol:
Front row: Kristen, Kim, Aqua, japanese girl and guy ( :lol: :lol: )

I can't believe I can remember almost all the names, that' so untypical of me  :lol:

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #343 on: November 04, 2009, 12:28:00 PM »
Now taking CJE reports submissions for posting on ogfuture/jphip news hub!

Wooooow being a journalist was my dream as a child  :w00t:
I'd love to make a report, but it's hard to be original and even harder when english isn't your first language. At least I'll submit some pictures and, of course, you have permission to use my Q&A translation (although I know it needs a heavy editing  :P )

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #344 on: November 04, 2009, 01:32:34 PM »
Thanks guys for all the vids, photos and reports... even reading about seeing H&A makes my heart race  :nervous
You guys are all SOOO lucky!!!!
*will blame this craphole I live on again..*  :smhid

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
« Reply #345 on: November 04, 2009, 01:58:17 PM »

Who's who?

+u+u's sister in red is MyDearYossi

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #346 on: November 04, 2009, 03:36:19 PM »
Dude in the back with the glasses next to Mia-P is Paul from Hello!Blog.

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #347 on: November 04, 2009, 04:19:30 PM »
Nice pics v^_^v

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #348 on: November 04, 2009, 04:41:08 PM »

Wooooow being a journalist was my dream as a child  :w00t:
I'd love to make a report, but it's hard to be original and even harder when english isn't your first language.

We're not asking anything "original" other than tell your story and feelings from the event.  Just like you would here or any other message board.   We'll polish it a bit when we get it if we need to.  8)

In fact, if you've aready posted a report on a msg board or blog, go ahead and submit that with the required reference information.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 05:02:22 PM by Linna2040 »
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #349 on: November 04, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »
OK, in fact I'm still due a report for another site, although it's in spanish and I should translate it.

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline paul.thomas

« Reply #350 on: November 05, 2009, 01:28:04 AM »
loving the group pic and yep the dude in the glasses is in me  :)
Was good meeting up with you guys!

Kimuuu it ok if I steal the pic for a blog post?

Offline Kimuuu

• Radish
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #351 on: November 05, 2009, 01:35:39 AM »
Hey, it's no prob, Paul! :D

Offline CDevil

« Reply #352 on: November 05, 2009, 03:52:10 AM »
Finally had some time to recover a bit, but now I'm suffering from post-H&A depression. Even though it may have been just briefly, it was really great meeting some of you guys (especially the ones who stayed at the Armstrong hotel: Kristen, Mae, Mia-p, Sharon, Elgie and Wolf) . It was what made Paris such a great experience because tbh the area of Paris we were in sucked ass and depressed the shit outta me. Here's the stuff I came back with:

Anyway thanks so much for all the pics, vids and reports!!! I appreciate it greatly :)

That sounds cool, I'd love to help out but is there a time limit? I'm too damn lazy so probably won't get a full report up until late next month (I still haven't finished my AX ones and that was 4 months ago :lol: ).

Offline Linna2040

• a.k.a. Kristen
  • Member+
« Reply #353 on: November 05, 2009, 07:22:48 AM »
That sounds cool, I'd love to help out but is there a time limit? I'm too damn lazy so probably won't get a full report up until late next month (I still haven't finished my AX ones and that was 4 months ago :lol: ).

Well, technically, no, there isn't a deadline.  We'll add to our H&A at CJE section if it passes the submission criteria.  But you can submit it in sections if that helps.  However, currently people are on standby to help process submissions and those people may not give it a priority if we have another event to cover at that time.

Also, a clarification question was asked if you had posted a report on a blog or fansite that contained any info that violated our submission rules:  Are original postings expected to be cleaned up before being accepted?

The answer is no:  I believe you should have full freedom of expression as you normally do in your blogs and forums.  It's just material posted in the OGF/JPHip news section will need to meet the "general audiences" and legal material standards.
This Lesbian's Arts and Entertainment Forum.  Reviews and news of a LGBT-nature: http://www.pkristenenos.com/tlef/

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #354 on: November 05, 2009, 09:35:49 AM »
nice elgie! yeah. so that's what y'all look like :D

haha CDevil, I gotta finish my Sakura Con report. I will get it done ASAP.

Digging that desert scene H&A photos.............. :heart:

My fellow japanese Rika fangirl  :wub: added some fixings to the Q&A japanese answers, so I slipped in elgie's questions - it's half done lol, but WHOA I like Question #12 :shakeit:

Q1 When you're recording a new song, are you given specific instructions or do you sing more in free style?

hANGRY: basically, we sing the song by ourselves. then, after we listen it, the producer and we exchange opinions each other, like "why don't we do like this more?", in a vocal booth.

Q2
 hANGRY: i want to do it. i (we) will try hard to make it, so please wait.

Q3 After having recorded a new version of The Peace, are you planning to version other H!P songs?

hANGRY: i want to release it.
  ANGRY: i want do it.
 hANGRY: we haven't decided yet which song we'll do. however i want to try it. for example, which song do you prefer? ...(wait an answer of the questioner and he couldn't answer)... haha~... you don't know about morning musume songs...

Q4 Do you have time to continue practicing with Gatas, and have you ever thought of forming an H&A futsal team?

hANGRY: no. in Gatas... if we play futsal with this dresses, maybe people say "don't do it!"

Q5 How did you become H&A?

hANGRY: originally, there's hANGRY&ANGRY as characters, fashion brand"h.NAOTO" and GASHICON's animation are collaborated. then, hANGRY&ANGRY (means hANGRY&ANGRY" f ") was born.

Q6 Do you plan to come to (some convention in Toulouse)?

ANGRY: now, we don't have a plan about it. however, if we have an opportunity, they(you) call us, we want to come again.

Q7 Have you planned to dub an  H&A anime?

hANGRY: now, we don't have a plan about it; however, if we have an opportunity, i want to challenge it.

Q8 What moved you to go from Pop to Rock?

hANGRY: expression of pop, Morning Musume's Rika Ishikawa and Hitomi Yoshizawa. expression of rock, hANGRY&ANGRY.

Q9 Did you design the T-shirt that was on sale as a limited item?

hANGRY: well~... Hitomi Yoshizawa-san(i don't know why she put "san". maybe flattered~) designed it for a live held in Japan. merci~!

Q10

hANGRY: her good point is cute and easy to understand. when she's hungry, she expresses hungry. when she's sleepy, she expresses sleepy. on the ohter hand, she is too much easy, and always gets angry, isn't her? she is angry when she's hungry. she is angry when she's sleepy. so (the answer is) cute but to be angry easy.

Q11 (Cdevil): What do you like and dislike the most about H&A.

ANGRY: in my opinion, hANGRY is mature, opposite to me. she is self‐possessed. counting age, i'm an elder sister than her; however, she is like an elder sister, and self‐possessed at all than me. she is reliable person. one little thing i feel uneasy is "eat too much eggs".
 hANGRY: i already ate THREE eggs since this morning. boiled egg!

Q12 What places have you visited while in Paris?

hANGRY: Arc de Triomphe, Tour Eiffel, Champs Elysees, and Le Marais.
  ANGRY: Angry visited the Louvre. saw the Mona Lisa. did the same pose as the Venus of Milo next to real one, and took photos of it from both of front side and back side.

Q13 : It's my birthday and I'd like you to sing a capella some H&A song to me.

hANGRY: well... we can't sing right now. so say Happy Birthday from both of us.
 hANGRY&ANGRY: happy birthday!!
ANGRY: could i ask her "today's costume is the manpower's costume, of morning musume?"(the questioner said "yes". then) ah, cute<3

Q14 What's the difference between french and japanese fans?

hANGRY: Japanese fans are very hot. also French fans are very hot, equally. the difference is french fans can't understand Japanese but they liven up. so we communicate through the music together. (the questioner said "thank you") your welcome.

Q15 Asks to Rika whether her attitude is like that naturally or is it a posse for the group

ANGRY: me? ...i don't think so...(flattered)
 hANGRY: she's not shy, not at all!
  ANGRY: i became having stage fright~...
 hANGRY: no,no. she doesn't~
  ANGRY: happy?(with "happy pose". then fans answered "happy") oh... i'm happy~ merci~<3 yes...oh,Oui!

Q16

ANGRY: i have a plan about it, so please look forward to it.

Q17 Why have you released a special european version of the album?

hANGRY: we heard that chibi-japan expo is very cozy(in the good way. she said "at home". it's Japanglish), so we wanted to go here. and we release new album. in myspace.com, visitors from Europe's view counts are very huge percentage of all our counts. so we wanted to do concert in Europe. we wanted to meet you guys. that's why we chose this event.

Q18 Do you like french food?

ANGRY: bread is very tasty.
  hANGRY: also wine is tasty.

Q19

Q20 What's your favorite H&A song?

ANGRY: every songs~
  hANGRY: yeah. i know we like all of them~
  ANGRY: i like every songs but which song i hear by myself the best is "Sadistic Dance".
  hANGRY: ahhh
  ANGRY: do you either?
  hANGRY: yeah. "Sadistic Dance"

Offline elgie

• Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #355 on: November 05, 2009, 12:29:09 PM »
Ahhhh, this translation helped me understand some questions better :) I'll fix my own translation when I have some free time (like, next month maybe? :lol: )

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline Kea

« Reply #356 on: November 07, 2009, 09:54:17 PM »
Hey guys!

First post here  :w00t:  (I created an account some time ago but then didn't get to post, sorry...)

I haven't had the time to read the whole thread so gomen, but I just saw the questions from the conference, and there was a little mistake in the report for question #39. Since I was the one to ask it, and I payed particular attention to the answers, I thought I could give my contribution in making the report more accurate  :)

Here is what they answered (at least according to the french translator that was there):

Q #39: To Ishikawa-san: I know you used to be afraid of chickens, are you still afraid of them?

To Yoshizawa-san: Since you have this cool and boyish image, how do you feel having to wear pink clothing as Hangry?

A: Rika: I'm still afraid of chicken. Indeed when I was walking in the streets in Paris (I don't remember if it was the Champs Elysees or not, sorry :/ ) I was really scared by all the pigeons.

Yossie: I don't have any problem with pink, but I must admit that I still don't feel comfortable having to wear skirts, sometimes (that was the thing that I wanted to correct).

Anyway, I hope this will be the start of me posting in this forum that I've been checking every now and then. I had a great time at the expo (I was hanging with the ppl I had met from Hello!Online, some of which you went to the jap restaurant with: Miya-p and Sharon, CDevil, John, Paul), but I didn't actually get to talk with anyone from jph!p (I must admit I was a bit shy  :oops:).
Well, next time maybe?  :D

« Last Edit: November 07, 2009, 09:57:20 PM by KeaLea »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #357 on: November 07, 2009, 10:04:02 PM »
Hey guys!
Welcome to JPH!P, KeaLea! :welcome

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #358 on: November 07, 2009, 11:28:55 PM »
 :welcome to :hipheart: , KeaLea!!

:otomerika: :yossi:

thanks for that clarification  :thumbup

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #359 on: November 08, 2009, 05:33:48 AM »
:welcome KeaLea!

THANKS! for the updates. WOW. i knew Rika wasn't over her fear of chickens/birds. Poor girl. Pigeons must be all over Paris.

NEXT TIME INDEED! Feel free to fill out the profile section in THiS section and all the other sections, we'd like to get to know ya better!

:rofl: elgie - like my report from Seattle. next year?

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Alan - Xin Zhan ~RED CLIFF~