JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe

Author Topic: What Anime Are You Watching Now?  (Read 161247 times)

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
Re: What Anime Are You Watching Now?
« Reply #760 on: March 30, 2013, 04:37:23 PM »
Currently watching............ :cow:
Naruto Shippuden - naruto fan boy,
One piece - start getting into during the big war of the navy and luffy become more stronger with haki,
Toriko - i love food thats why i like this anime haha
and
Fairy Tail- like because lucy is sexy  :inlove: and like all the opening and ending song of this anime also because of this anime  :wub:, i found idoling!!!  :wub:.

Offline fakkuaccount

• ecchi
« Reply #761 on: April 01, 2013, 12:31:04 AM »
i just finished watching zetsuen no tempest. The show was amazing. Started off amazing got a bit slow but it picked up its pace. if you havnt watched it go watch it!. I am currently on kotoura san. its pretty funny.

Please come have a Visit, tons of zettai ryouiki and thigh high
http://ournobodywasheres.tumblr.com/

Offline Rickker708

• Member+
« Reply #762 on: April 02, 2013, 08:23:48 AM »
At Sakura-con I saw Black Lagoon, Baka & Test, Fate/Zero english dubbed premiere, Sword art online english dubbed premiere, Blue Exorcist, Panty&Stocking, wanted to see some Helsing unltimate but techinical difficulties sent me over to see Maid-sama. Caught some Blood-c.
Life is one time.

Offline exequias

• ecchi
« Reply #763 on: April 08, 2013, 11:35:04 AM »
Naruto - Re watching it again after taking a break and just reading the manga... (filler are booring :P sometimes...)
One Piece - Because i want to see the 2 years skip arc anime version  :grin:
Hunter x Hunter

ahhhh any recommendation?

so far i've finished watching
Gundam AGE, Nozoki Ana (LOL), Accel World, Sword Art Online

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #764 on: April 13, 2013, 07:50:44 PM »
Have a backlog of anime series to watch:

Just finished watching AKB0048: Next Stage. Lots of feels during that season.
Found out recently Attack on Titan. Watched the first episode. Looks promising. Can't wait to see the next episode in a few days.
Getting back to Blood+ (dubbed unfortunately) on Crackle.
On Crunchyroll there's Beast King GoLion, which for those who don't know is the anime that most of us watched as kids better known as Voltron: Defenders of the Universe.
Still need to finish Persona 4: The Animation, but I don't know if I want to continue since I haven't finished the game yet.
Searching for a copy of Helsing Ultimate OVAs V-VIII Blu-ray that doesn't include a DVD copy of OVAs I-IV.
Got to finish Tekaman Blade and King of Braves GaoGaiGar DVDs.
And finally, Gundam U.C. OVA 6.

Further down the list of animes to watch: Fullmetal Alchemist, both the original (still haven't watch all the episodes) and Brotherhood, Macross 7, Monster, Galaxy Express 999, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock.

Feeling nostalgic (even though it has only been 4 years) for Gurren Lagann and Eureka Seven (6 years for that one).

Offline Jul3

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • 元564
    • Jul3rd
« Reply #765 on: April 17, 2013, 10:33:55 PM »
This could be the season where I get back into watching anime regularly...

...so far I've checked out episode one of:

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. - loved the first series + OVAs and its good to be back.
Toaru Kagaku no Railgun S - same as above, this first episode brought back all the elements I like and I like it so much more than Index
RDG: Red Data Girl - the scenery looked beautiful, unsure if this is one I will stick with
Shingeki no Kyojin - this was utterly amazing. The first episode blew me away - it was like a movie opening, but also I can see how it is a series opener. So epic, and I'm going to watch the 2nd episode this evening.

From last season, I watched 5 episodes of Tamako Market, which I enjoyed a lot less than K-ON! but mean to continue watching, and still have a few more eps of AKB0048 Next Stage to finish. I should also start Chihayafuru 2 as I loved the first season, although the second half was less good than the first.

Chihiro

Offline idkijustdo

• ecchi
  • Sleepy~
« Reply #766 on: April 28, 2013, 08:26:48 PM »
Recently I watched Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai! and it was very good. I always go all crazy-happy mood when watching it. Highly recommend it xD

Offline CrisisReversed

• ecchi
  • Nothing to put here
« Reply #767 on: May 10, 2013, 01:24:09 AM »
I know I'm late for watching them, but I finally started watched Puella Magi Madoka Magica and SAO.  Now with school being basically done for the term, I can start catching up on anime!

Offline Yuichii

• 48° Stalker
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Love-Hate You :9
« Reply #768 on: May 10, 2013, 05:43:49 PM »
I was bored and randomly watched yuriyuri...
this series got me laughing my ass off  :lol: :lol:

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #769 on: May 11, 2013, 12:21:01 PM »
Currently watching (still) Saint Seiya Omega and Valvrave.

edit: Also started Shingeki no Kyojin. 1st ep. already makes it feel that it's going to be epic.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 06:32:51 PM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline jokoa

« Reply #770 on: June 12, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »
it was Gundam, then Naruto, One Piece, Eyeshield 21, and Fairy Tail. wanna start watching Bleach soon maybe

Offline dlwhrwsr

• ecchi
« Reply #771 on: August 13, 2013, 08:24:45 AM »
i'm watching TITAN
equiivalent exchange

Offline gohuang4

• ecchi
« Reply #772 on: August 18, 2013, 03:04:40 AM »
I find the Bleach anime to be really interesting but I think they're on break right now...

Offline storyboard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #773 on: August 24, 2013, 09:12:58 AM »
Added One Piece to my list of anime I'm watching
I just finished the arabasta arc so still got a looong ways to catch up

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
« Reply #774 on: August 24, 2013, 06:23:43 PM »
OreImo S2, which has taken some awkward turns  :nervous

And like the rest of the world I'm hooked on Shingeki no Kyojin. Truly epic in every sense of the word.

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #775 on: September 01, 2013, 07:18:42 PM »
Currently on a Persona 4: The Animation marathon.

After that need to catch up on Shingeki no Kyojin. I know the manga is already out, but I'll wait until the anime is completed to start reading it. A total opposite of what I've done with Game of Thrones.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #776 on: September 14, 2013, 03:18:19 AM »
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods DVD/Blu-ray is out today yesterday! {nudge nudge}

Offline yunagi

• Tsik
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Fantasy
« Reply #777 on: November 10, 2013, 05:31:47 PM »
I've got a bunch I need to go through

Fight Ippatsu! Juuden-chan!!
Claymore
Date A Live
Death Note
Dog Days
Girls und Panzer
Inu to Hasami wa Tsukaiyou
Jewelpet(the first one)
Kamisama no Inai Nichiyoubi
Kampfer
Mirai Nikki
Mondaijitachi ga Isekai Kara Kuru Sou Desu yo(Waiting for the 2 season!)
Saint☆Young Men
Sky Girls

Man.. that's a lot of hours xD
._.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
« Reply #778 on: January 26, 2014, 03:03:36 AM »
Not following any toku shows recently so I have time to watch other stuff :lol:

Hajime No Ippo Rising - ep 16
Nisekoi 1-3
Noragami 1-3

Ippo usually starts my Sunday routine: Wake up, watch Ippo, breakfast, sleep til lunch, lunch, nap, workout...

A friend told me about the Nisekoi manga years ago but never had the time to read it. No wonder it felt familiar when I watched the first ep.

I'm liking Noragami so far. It's feels like KamiHaji but with more fanservice and fight scenes. :lol:

There's also a bunch of high-profile anime that I haven't watched or need to finish (Haruhi, SAO, Love Hina, etc.) so I'm thinking of backtracking. I've been itching to rewatch Cowboy Bebop O_O

I'm looking forward to the F/S Night remake later this year.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #779 on: April 12, 2014, 08:41:03 PM »
Had some free time. Re-watched all of Mirai Nikki again in one day. Cos, damn it's good. Still as good as when I watched it when it first aired. :D
Even when knowing what will happen in the story, and all the surprises. I was still super-anxious to keep watching and see how it went on.
The survival game, battle of wits, altering future events, and a whole load of crazy characters worked really well. And the comedy bit at the end of each episode was a really nice touch.
It's definitely one of my faves.

Checked most of the 1st episodes for the new spring shows.
Ones I'm interested in following:
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders - Duh~ :) I watched the old OVA. The flow of that was really broken, and came out with no idea heads or tails of what happened. Considering I've loved the new show, I'm sure they'll do a better job this time with Stardust.
Akuma no Riddle - A whole class of schoolgirl killers. what's not to like.
Captain Earth - Giant robo merging in outer space!
Haikyuu!! - Guys volleyballing. gotta have a sports anime to follow.
Kanojo ga Flag o Oraretara - Guy that can see flags appearing on ppl's heads (e.g. death flag, romance flag...). Easily one of the funniest and best shows in this bunch. Definitely gonna keep watching.
No Game No Life - An 'elite gamer' brother and sister pair, dropped into another world where everything is decided by games. Nice idea, hope it'll turn out good.
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin - A guy moving into a flat with a female ghost, one of the original founders of the island that was mysteriously murdered.
Hitsugi no Chaika - Mystery girl carrying a coffin. Too early to say if I like it or not...

Oh, and there's the sci-fi space anime Knights of Sidonia. It might not appeal to everyone. But I'm liking it so far.
The character style is pretty ugly, and one of the most generic storylines that could be possible. Guy living underground in some space colony, a skilled pilot (from training in a simulator machine everyday). Then joining the above-ground army and starts fighting aliens.

And it has a really cool op song, by Angela. :heart:

On the other hand, not sure why the guys at Anime News Network gave Soredemo Sekai wa Utsukushii's 1st episode high scores like 4-4.5/5. I thought the whole show was really plain and average and anything over 3 is giving too much. Maybe it'll get better later on, or there's something likeable about the show that I can't see. dunno. :P

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Right on,Babe