JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options

Author Topic: [KaiAachan]. When REBEL meets NICE (CHAPTER 07) FINALLY UPDATED! :D  (Read 21189 times)

Flean

Re: [KaiAachan]. When REBEL meets NICE
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2011, 01:29:12 AM »
(WNA a.k.a Wild Night Atmosphere is an organization consist of 12 rebellious teenager girls. They only attack at night making the atmosphere wild. Everyone left their houses and lived in a one particular place which they called their HOME, the WNA house)
Cool name!!! Wild Night Atmosphere FTW~~ :twothumbs   and Acchan is wild~~ I wanna know what's bothering her too...  :panic:

update soon~~~  :bow:

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2011, 01:46:28 AM »
Nice!!! Im liking this story already!!!

lol at Mr. Nice guy Kai XD

Atsuko kick ass!!! XD XD XD

This sort of remind me of Majisuka Gakeun, with Atsuko being so wild back then before she meet Minami!!!

please update soon!!

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2011, 04:33:41 AM »
woah!! bad ass !! more actions! yay~  :heart:

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2011, 05:27:31 AM »
Oooh~!!  :heart:
 :on GJ: Nice update~  :k-inlove:
Hm.. I am really curious about whats bothering Acchan  :banghead:
 :mon cute: Please update soon  :)
And thank you for the update  :on cny2:
« Last Edit: November 08, 2011, 10:03:46 AM by skytsuna »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: November 08, 2011, 06:10:11 AM »
that sound so interesting!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: November 08, 2011, 09:14:49 AM »
Ahahaha 'WOW NICE ABS', Kai failed xD

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2011, 08:58:47 PM »
I'll update the 1st part of chapter 3 later since it's long and i hope you will read it hahaha. :D
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2011, 01:53:22 AM »
Can someone teach me how to attach an image from my ipad? Coz it is really important for the next chapter but i dont know how.T_T. Please

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2011, 02:07:05 AM »
Can someone teach me how to attach an image from my ipad? Coz it is really important for the next chapter but i dont know how.T_T. Please

uhm... u can upload it in somewhere first like in photobucket then copy the url and paste to this code ->   :)

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2011, 02:39:10 AM »
Thanks for the help sorakamiya but i dont have photobucket account and i tried flickr. It wont allow me to upload pics maybe coz im not using laptop or pc. Maybe i'll just wait until our internet connection will be fixed and stable.

To all the readers of my fanfic. Im sorry if i cant update my fanfic today or tomorrow maybe and i broke my promise. I will surely update the whole chapter 3 when everything is fix. Im really sorry. T_T.

Flean

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2011, 02:44:35 AM »
^ no problem... everyone have their own problems that couldn't be avoided.. take your time...

me <--- always keeps broking my promises...  :nervous  LOL... XD

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2011, 02:49:30 AM »
Thank you for understanding flean. I was writing it earlier and then a problem came out. The picture coz it's important And i was like ohhh :(

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2011, 03:29:04 PM »
Ohlalalalala. Do you want an update for this? Lol :D

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #33 on: November 23, 2011, 03:36:28 PM »
yes...... douzo...... please continue....... thanks

Offline skytsuna

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina~~~~~ >.<
« Reply #34 on: November 23, 2011, 03:58:38 PM »
Yes!!!!! Please Update this!!!! :panic: I've been waiting and am so curious about what will happen next :banghead:
It's really interesting to me and I can't help but want more of this XD

Please Update this Soon!!! Please~~~~ :bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
« Reply #35 on: November 24, 2011, 12:01:48 AM »
weeeeeeeeeeee. We already have an internet connection lol. Happiest idiot in the world  :panic: ^_^. ohh so much for that, here is the first part of chapter 3.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 03 A

*WNA House*

“mayuyu, jurina, how is your investigation going on out there? Mariko asked

“ehto, koichi (kim’s father) is always seen at unlimited night club, there was a rumour before that his mistress was working there” mayuyu the cyborg girl replied.

“adding to mayuyu’s information, he will be there tomorrow evening at 8 o’clock” jurina said.

“welcome back kojima, yuko, what information did you gathered while stalking koichi.” Gachapin miichan said.

“well guess, he is a vice president of big company. It means that kim is not lying about the information she gave to us. ”yuko reported.

“that is why it is easier for him to lie about his mistress making his work as an excuse and related to yuko’s report he has 2 bodyguards that are always at his side no matter where he go” kojima informed the team.

“well it will be a great night tomorrow for us, alright rena, Call Aachan so that she can start the planning” yukirin said with an excitement.

Few minutes later………

Alright based on the information that you guys gathered, the payment day will be tomorrow (the plan of beating koichi). Rena, examine the location of the club and look a place where we can bring the convict without other people noticing and also a safe place to escape. Mayuyu, Jurina, you will be in charge to the evidence, make sure to prepare the recorder, the wireless microphone and the earphone on each of our uniform, if there Is a cctv camera hack it and remember to stop recording if the convicted already admit the crime they have done and lastly give a signal before stopping the recording so that we can do our job, the beating up :) . Tomochin, tomo~mi, you are the one that will greet and bring koichi in the designated place. Make sure to wear your sexy clothes so that he will be easily attract on you two, we’ll be depending on your acting skills. Kojima and yuko, you will be the lookout make sure to do your job before doing some stupid things especially you yuko! I hope your pervert attitude will not occur tomorrow evening or else I will not pair you with your kojima anymore. Mariko you will be in the van coz you are the only one having a driver’s license and it is for emergency purpose also. Lastly, yukirin, miichan and I will be the one who will evaluate the convict until he admitted his crime. Meeting is now adjourned, prepare now for the things that you will need specially you rena because we need the full information of the location. Alright dismiss.

“alright” everyone said as they proceed to what job they are assigned.

“hey kasai, don’t you ever, ever dare to hug that old man, understood?” tomochin said with jealousy

“I’m with you so I don’t dare to do something that will make you jealous or upset. Chiyuu~” tomo~mi said reassuring her partner tomochin.

“mayuyu don’t wash your face after using your computer coz It might damage your eye sight” yukirin said with concern

“I won’t, and thanks for reminding me, by the way yukirin please minimize your black aura when you are with me or beside me. thanks” mayuyu replied as she continue tapping her keyboard

“will it be rena or gekikara tomorrow? I wonder” jurina asked

“hmm, it depends on the situation, but one thing is for sure imma kicked their asses out” rena responded

“mariko are you going to a gas station tonight? Can I come with you coz I want to buy something to eat” miichan said with a puppy eyes looking at mariko

“alright, let’s go, and what a stomach you have in there, you glutton!” mariko teasingly said as they headed out to the house and start’s the car engine.

“kojima! Can I sleep at your lap tonight as I know we will end up sleeping here in living room because we are busy for tomorrow’s mission, please just for tonight” yuko said with a grin

“you! You didn’t hear what aachan said? Kojima replied

“but that deal will start tomorrow not tonight , so aachan will not be angry and besides I will only sleep at your lap” yuko begging while wearing a cat eyes and showing her dimples

“alright, but just for today” kojima agreed as she already can’t do anything about it

Everyone continued what they are doing until they fall asleep in living room.

Alright I will explain now the location. As you can see there are two hearts, it stands for tomochin and tomo~mi, You two will be the one who will open the ceremony, remember that koichi has 2 bodyguards so be careful and don’t worry I’ll back you up when things gets difficult. You must follow the arrow lines, because it is the safest and there were almost no people passing that direction. The two blue circles will represents yuko and kojima. After tomotomo duo successfully bring the convict, kojima and yuko will give a signal, so that the girls inside the abandoned building can be ready. By the way the microphone is connected to each and every one of us and we also have tiny earphones. The 3 circles inside the abandoned building well obviously are aachan, miichan and yukirin. The x in the upper right is where mariko and the van is parked, we will use that part as our exit. Mayuyu and jurina will hack the cctv camera in front and right side of the club. Alright everything is clear? Rena reported to the group as she was assigned about the location.

“alright every one pack your things up, mayuyu and jurina check if our microphones are functioning. Mariko check the van if there is gasoline. Guys be careful” Aachan added.

*THE TIME HAS COME*

“cctv hacking done”mayuyu said

“guys you are all in your position now?” jurina asked

Everyone said yes as it is about time that koichi will show up in the club and a few minutes later.

Broom,broom, and turned the engine off.  A car stops in front of the club.

“ahh, koichi-san long time no see” tomi~mi seductively said while coughing once as a signal that target has been located.

“you look so thin now, have you eaten your food at exact time?” tomochin asked with a sexy voice

“oh lucky even though I don’t know them but still they are hot” koichi whispered, “uhmm I’m so sorry girls if I haven’t seen you for a long time now I was so busy at my work.

“what a pervert old geezer”  yuko exclaimed as everybody hears because of their earphones.

“ohh look who’s talking” kojima teasingly said to yuko.

“guys serious now, there is no time for joke right now” mariko said as she feels that others taking this mission lightly.

“gekikara are you there?or still rena chan?” jurina asked

“ahahaha,hahaha, are you mad?” gekikara responded

“good, can you please stand by in the right side of the club so that you can back up tomotomo easily” jurina said as she was watching in the cctv camera that they hacked.

Koichi hugged tomotomo duo and quickly said,

“do you wanna have fun tonight? I’ll treat you” koichi asked as he was trying to make a move to the duo

Tomochin stares with an angry look while tomo~mi puts down koichi’s arms

“ahh let us think about it” tomo~mi replied

“come on girls, we are just having fun you know already where right?” Koichi smile perverted

“alright but we are the one who will choose the place alright?” tomochin said as she agreed to what koichi offer.

They go to the exact direction as planned but the two bodyguards keep following them.

“anoo, can you order your bodyguards to stop following us, it’s kinda embarrassing, chiyuu” tomo~mi said as she was worried that things might get difficult but a few step forward she saw gekikara and make a sigh of relief.

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 04:42:11 PM by creamcracker »

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
Re: [KaiAachan]. When REBEL meets NICE (CHAPTER 3A)
« Reply #36 on: November 24, 2011, 01:16:11 AM »
Chapter 03 B

Tomochin gives a signal that the fight will be starting in a few seconds. Gekikara walk nearer to tomotomo duo while laughing while saying are you mad? Koichi was terrified after seeing gekikara as he described her as a scary creature human being. Before he can run away, tomotomo duo trapped him. Koichi shouted to his bodyguard that he is in danger. His bodyguards run as fast as they could. Gekikara runs towards the bodyguards and tomochin helps her.

“you old geezer, you hugged me and made my tomochin angry. I will never ever FORGIVE YOU old hag! Tomo~mi whines while pointed her finger to Koichi.

Tomo~mi handcuffed koichi so that he can’t escape while adding a kick to his stomach and punch to his face. (ting ting ting K.O hahaha just kidding~ writer's imagination O.O now go back to the story ^_^) gekikara greeted one of the bodyguards a 45 degree high kick which landed to his face. After the bodyguard received the high kick, he knelt down because of pain but he did the wrong move. Gekikara step 5 steps backward and then started running towards the injured bodyguard. She steps to the right knee of the bodyguard, putting her all strength on her right knee which she uses to kick the chin that make her opponent knock down full of blood on his face.

“ahaha ahaahaha ahahaha, jaw,nose and chin broken, estimated recovery, 5 months” she said victoriously

On the other hand tomochin also didn’t give mercy to her opponent. She broke his arm, kick his stomach that made him cough with blood and put her strength to her elbow giving him her final blow at bodyguard’s back.

“first stage complete” tomo~mi reported as they are now heading to the abandoned building where the look outs are waiting.

The look outs kojima and yuko give their signal so that the girls inside can be ready.

“here you go, this is the place that we choose, chiyuu”

“do you like it koichi san?” tomochin questioned with a smile

“where am i?what do you want?money I’ll give you money, please don’t kill me. Koichi answered who was trembling because of fear.

“we won’t kill you if” miichan responded with a serious face to add fear to koichi.

“if what? Tell me and I’ll do everything.” Koichi answered with a desperate voice.

“if you will admit that you are having an affair with someone else. That you are betraying your family.” Yukirin builds her black aura to add tension.

“huuuh? what is that question? You can’t gain anything from that and, and I’m not having an affair with someone else” kouichi shouted.

Aachan step forward, holds koichi’s suit and attempted to punch him but aachan stops while her fist is just 1 inch away from koichi face.

“ a a a a alright, I admit it, I’m having an affair with a girl from the unlimited night club for 1 year already. I betrayed my wife my family. But who cares? You kids can’t do anything about it and what is this? Do you think you are good enough by doing this? Do you think people will acknowledge you? You are just a trash in society. Koichi said provokingly.

“mayuyu, jurina got it?” yuko said as they all heard what the man said.

“got it” mayuyu answered.

“recording deactivated” jurina told them as a hint that they can already do what they want.

“alright now who will do the honour? Kojima asked

“I’ll do it” yukirin and miichan said in unison

“hey let me do it gachapin, I want to warm up” yukirin said heatedly

“nahh not this time, let me do it” miichan said with disagreement

“I’ll do it”

“ehhhhhhh? O o oh alright” the two girls agreed while watching the other one who volunteered.

“aachan are you ok? Seems like these past few days you are not the usual you” rena asked (yeah she is back to her normal side)

Aachan didn’t respond to rena and just headed to her new pawn. She punch him like there is no tomorrow, like a vampire enjoying the blood on her fangs, like a kid that don’t want to let go of her first teddy bear, like a fat boy who will not stop until there is no more cake left on his plate and others plate and a predator who is hunger for her prey.

In the other hand mariko went out to the van and walk towards the abandoned building wanting to see the fight but her eyes widened. O.O

“hey somebody stop her, she is killing koichi already, hey what are you doing? Mariko shouted as she rushed to the scene.

“hey stop her! Guys move! Mariko yelled but she can’t blame her teammates as they were shock on what they saw

“atsuko! Stop it” mariko shouted as she holds aachan hand.

Aachan just watch Mariko and again she try to hit koichi but mariko slaps her.

“atsuko wake up! What is wrong with you? Mariko asked with a worried face. The other girls went back to reality after the undesirable scene they saw.

Aachan woke up and became her usual self. She was surprised as what she did to koichi.

“sorry, I’m really sorry” aachan said while bowing her head and run to the van that is waiting outside.

“what   ,  was     ,     that?” yukirin said with unbelievable look on her face

“that was” kojima answered O.O

“TERRIFYING” yuko,rena,tomotomo and miichan continued kojima’s words.

--------------------------------------

hope you like this chapter.

and i'm sorry if this chapter disappointed you  :( I know you are all curious on how they will meet (kai and aachan) but don't worry that will happen soon. ^_^.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:56:25 AM by creamcracker »

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [KaiAachan]. When REBEL meets NICE (CHAPTER 3A-3B)
« Reply #37 on: November 24, 2011, 03:11:24 AM »
wohoooooooooooo finally bunny update~  :cow: :cow:

thanks and this is great~ now i'm waiting for the next update~  :grin: :grin:

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 24, 2011, 05:00:35 AM »
it so good~  XD  too good~  :cow:

thank for an update!!!  :twothumbs

they're so cool!  :w00t: and Aachan is the boss! lolz.  :lol:  8)

as usual pervert Yuko  :grin: . black Yukirin  :tama-mad:  and gekikara.  :inlove:

Aachan is really scary!!  :banghead:  :shocked how can takamina deal with her?  :smhid  poor takamina.  :smhid

anyway, update soon.  :fap

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #39 on: November 24, 2011, 06:48:29 AM »
Yea!! Thanks for the Update XD

Wow.. Acchan is really scary :shocked

They were all so professional doing their works XD

Please Update Soon :bow:
Hopefully something about Kai and Acchan ;)

JPHiP Radio (35/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bestie - Love Options