JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Chou

Author Topic: [chapter7] I Need You (AtsuMina)  (Read 11359 times)

Offline shadowstep

[chapter7] I Need You (AtsuMina)
« on: July 12, 2013, 09:52:50 PM »
----Prologue----

Another ordinary day... that's what I thought when I was crossing the road when I suddenly heard somebody called my name, but before I could turned around and look back I was shoved to the other side of the road. I heard a loud horn coming from a truck I looked back and saw a small but familiar figure get hit by the truck. At that time I felt as if my whole world came crushing leaving me alone with nothing. I just put my hand on top of my mouth while my brain is still trying to grasp a hold of what's currently happening right in front of my very eyes...

“I wish I could have at least said I'm sorry... and tell her how important she is for me...”

hey guys  :)  this is my first time writing a fanfic story about AKB  XD  hope you like it  :D and I'm still new to this site and the whole AKB  :nervous YOROSHIKU ONEGAISHIMASU  :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:54:05 AM by shadowstep »

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
Re: [New Fic] I Need You (AtsuMina) [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2013, 02:26:07 AM »
intresting  :thumbsup
pl continue this fic  :grin:

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2013, 04:42:46 AM »
Eh?! What the...eh? I kinda like the starting~ Haha!!
-Hm...'small figure' suits to Takamina since this is AtsuMina...
-But can't confirm it...It may be somebody else...
-But i think it is Takamina!!lol...But hit by a truck?! Wow...
-This should be very interesting...Continue it!!
-Welcome to here...but i myself is a new member though~ LOL

>Anyway, plz update soon, interesting prologue!!~
 :thumbsup :oops: :twothumbs :bow:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 05:01:55 AM »
Interesting prologue...  :grin:

I think it's Takamina who got hit by a truck..

Anyway, update soon, please..  :bow:

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2013, 05:05:51 AM »
chapter 1 where are you? XD
Update soon
And welcome to  :jphip:

Offline shadowstep

Re: [chapter1] I Need You (AtsuMina)
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 04:06:55 AM »

Maeda Atsuko:

she don't talk much in school, most of the people don't understand her , she's smart in some ways, she don't trust anyone except her childhood friend Takahashi minami she's the only one who call her Acchan, her school life is not going well she's popular with the male students  while all the female students in her school afraid of her because there is a rumor that says she killed her classmate that disappear two years ago, and of course that's not true, yeah maybe her look is a little bit scary, but she's a nice person, she always go to help her friend, she's a little bit......clumsy.... but she's cool.

Takahashi Minami:

she's the president of her class, she's popular with girls,  she's not really popular with guys, she's Maeda Atsuko childhood friend that make her Acchan's only female friend, her class call her Takamina, she's the type of person who love ribbons, she's a funny person likes to make alot of jokes and she understand Acchan the most.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Here's CHAPTER1!!!!!!!  :mon fyeah:   Hope you like it :mon misch:

---- chapter 1----

It all started this morning......

“Acchan!!!” I felt something heavy landed on the side of my bed

“I wanna sleep~” I said as I rolled on my bed hugging my pillow

“Time for school” She said and took my blanket away from me

“Don't wanna” I took my pillow and covered my head with it

“No can do~” She said as she took my hand and dragged me to the bathroom where she took my toothbrush, toothpaste and brushed it on my teeth up and down. I blinked and took it from her then I started brushing my teeth. She let go of my hand and went to my room. When I got back to my room I saw my uniform sitting on my bed with her putting my bag beside my uniform.

“You don't have to do this” I said while pushing her out of the room

“Why are you acting all shy now? I've been doing this for a long time now and you're just acting shy now?”

“Stop making up things that never happened. You just started doing it now and I'm not shy” I said and slammed the door

“I'll be waiting downstairs!” She said and after that I heard footsteps going down the stairs

“Ara! Minami-chan! You're early today!”

“Ohayou~ Acchan-mama!”

“*Sigh * and~ they're talking again~” I just went ahead and get into my uniform. When I was done I took my bag and headed downstairs only to see my mom and Takamina eating and chatting about me

“Ohayou~” I said and sat with them “Mama, I might go home a little late tonight” Then for some reason my mom dropped the pan that she's holding and stared at me like I'm some type of ghost

“Don't worry I'll be home before the sun down” I said “ don't worry Takamina will be with me”

“Ok....I'll leave Atsuko to you Minami-san” Mom said with a worrying face, I really hate how they  treat me like a kid, I'm in high school now, but I guess it cant be help I'm their only child after all

“Hai~” Takamina said then we finish our breakfast and get ready to go "Ittekimasu~"

“Have a good day” Mom said

“why are u sad?” Takamina asked me while we walking to school

“I just hate how my parent treat me, the treat me like a kid, and that's really anoying me” I said with an angry tone

“You cant blame them they're just worrying about you”

“I know that but still.......don't you think they're over doing it” I said while another two girls from our school were walking beside us “Ohayo~ Takamina-san” they said

“Ohayo~” Takamina said I look at them when they notice that I'm looking at them “See you later Takamina-san” then they walked away like their running away from a monster, I don't know why but for some reason their someone that I don't know started a rumor saying that I killed my classmate that disappear 2 years ago, like seriosly how can they believe first of all that person didn't disappear he transferred to another school, and if I really killed him I will not be abl to go to school every day I will be in jail instead.

Well, I don't have to be popular with girls, I have Takamina after all.

“Hey wait, we're at school already?” I was surprised that we're in front of the school gate

“Eh~ you were spacing out all the way, where was your mind?” Takamina said

“Gomen~ I was just thinking of something” I said then looked at her she was smirking at me at that time I knew what she's gonna do I have to get out of here before she start talking

“Thinking of something~?” Takamina said “Don't tell me its a boy~” Here she goes again I really hate when she says that if only she knew how I feel

“Don't start with that again its nothing like that” I said and go ahead trying to get away this conversation

-The bell's ringing-

“If you don't hurry your gonna be late to class” I said

“Wait for me Acchan~” Takamina said while running toward me

---Lunch---

I walked up to Takamina only to see her crush down on her desk “Uwa~ that Yamada-sensei sure is scary~”

“It's your fault”

“No it't not!!! I have the right to sleep!!!”

“But not in class” I said and sat next to her

“Nee, Acchan! What kind of food did Acchan-mama prepared today??” She said. I can see from her face that she can't wait to eat

“What did you do today that caused you to act like this?” I asked but she just gave me her clueless face “Nevermind” I opened my bento box

“OOOHHH~~~~ ITADAKIMASU!!!!”

“O-Oi! You're voice is too loud”

“Gomen! Gomen!” She scratched the back of her head while smiling at me then when I looked down on my lunch it was already half empty. I looked back at Takamina and saw her chewing something

“Since when?” I asked then I looked down again and saw that there's only about one fourth of my food left

“Pwah!!! Acchan-mama sure is a good cook!” I just sighed and stared at the culprit while pounding her stomach sitting comfortably on her chair

That's it for now   :on woohoo:

blackwhite: thank you I will try my best to make it interesting  :) :lol:

Kochiki: thanks here's the chapter :D

olive29: thank you :D

Chichay12": sorry for making you wait  :mon sweat:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 04:13:15 AM by shadowstep »

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 04:48:16 AM »
Eh?! A rumor about Acchan killing one of the student?! Uso!!
-At least she have Takamina who will always be by her side~~
-Takamina is popular with the girls~ Of course~Me luv Takamina~
-I'm a girl!! *Sigh* I'm sorry....BACK TO THE TOPIC!!
-Ahaha. Takamina is a fast eater!!~ Kinda like it!!~
-But must say, poor Acchan...Wait, the prologue..Naruhodo~

>Anyway, plz update soon!!~ I wanna know next!!!~

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 05:04:44 AM »
thanks for updating  :D
good begining  :grin:
takamina so caring about acchan :3
and looking forward for next update  ;)

Offline Takaminafan49

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 06:37:48 AM »
Uah!!! Intersting~ ^_^

can't wait for the next update! :kneelbow:

Offline FlameHazeKatsu

• Pinoy Alliance {:D
  • Member+
  • Atsumina~! ♥ forever <3
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 02:37:58 PM »
LOL of course...Takamina popular with girls~  hell yeah! :mon yeah:
and Acchan's popular with the guys...hehehehhe...  :mon fyeah:
hmm...why would they think that Acchan killed that student really...  :mon noprob:
Takamina y u eat all of Acchan's food~ LOL ur not giving Acchan anything~  :mon evillaff:
thx for the update! looking forward to the next chapter!  :mon thumb:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 04:15:40 PM »
Takamina y u eat all of Acchan's food~ LOL ur not giving Acchan anything~  :mon evillaff:
thx for the update! looking forward to the next chapter!  :mon thumb:

takamina eat all acchan's food because takamina want acchan to eat her  :lol:

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 04:48:53 PM »
Lol that's awesome! I love true relationship already! So cute~ Looking forward to the next chapter! :D

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2013, 05:00:32 PM »
Interesting~ I cannot wait for the second chapter~ Nyaha! Thanks for the story! I really like the characters~ It's AtsuMina after all~   :wriggly:
^atsumina FTW XD
looking forward for more :on gay:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2013, 07:28:50 PM »
Takamina being herself in talking to Acchan XD

Nice chapter
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline shadowstep

Re: [chapter2] I Need You (AtsuMina)
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 07:29:39 AM »

----chapter 2----

---After school----

“Achan~ hurry up” Takamina said doing her so called skipping while waiting for me putting my things together

“Gomen~ you can go ahead. I'll just catch up later”

“I'll be waiting for you outside”

“Okay” I said then she left

A few minutes later I finished putting my things in my bag. I ran outside excited to see Takamina's cute face, but at that time I didn't know that I will see Takamina in that type of situation. I was really shocked while watching her kissing a boy from our class. I stood frozen on my feet. I held my chest gripping my shirt and my upper body is starting to bend down.

I feel like as if my intestines inside me are twisting and I started having problems with breathing. I brought my hand up to my face and felt water. I looked to my side and saw a mirror reflecting my face. The girl in the mirror looked hurt and tears are coming out of her eyes like waterfall. I looked back to the two people kissing and saw that the girl looked at me.

My chest started twisting even harder. I started feeling light headed, and I ran away.

“ACCHAN!” I heard Takamina calling me but I didn't stop. Part of me is telling me to turn around but another part of me is telling me to just keep on running “Acchan......Acchan.....ACCHAN....” No, enough! Don't following me stop and calling my name. I kept running and I was too overwhelmed by my emotion that I forgot to pay attention on where I'm going.

“ACCHAN” she called me again but her sound was different this time I stopped but before I could turn around and look back I was shoved to the other side of the road. I heard a loud horn coming from a truck I looked back and saw a small but familiar figure get hit by the truck. At that time I felt as if my whole world came crushing leaving me alone with nothing. I put my hand on top of my mouth while my brain is still trying to grasp a hold of what's currently happening right in front of my very eyes...

I blinked and walked slowly towards her “T-Takamina?” I was really scared that I couldn't make my voice louder. I want to say a lot of things such as apologize to her and I wanted to comfort her, but nothing is coming out of my mouth just air. Takamina opened her eyes and she slowly cupped her hands on my cheek and she wiped the tears that are coming down.

“Don't worry... I won't leave you... I'll always stay with you... Because you're my Acchan, so stop being a crybaby” She said. More tears ran down my cheeks as I held her hand. She gave me a big smile. I felt her grip on my cheek. She started coughing out blood

“Takamina!”

“Like I said don't worry! I'm just gonna take a good-long sleep! When you wake up tomorrow... I'll be there” I was about to said something, but her eyes lids fell down and her hand fell on my lap.

“Takamina? Wake up!!!! Please!!! Takamina? Takamina!!!!” I started shaking her... hoping that she would at least open her eyes even if it's just a second. Just when I thought I couldn't cry anymore that's when a flood of tears came out gushing out of my eyes

“TAKAMINA!!!!”

Minutes later I heard the ambulance coming toward us. The paramedics took Takamina and put her in the ambulance. After that one of them asked me to go with them since I witnessed everything. They told me to get inside the ambulance with them. I looked at Takamina's pail face while they trying to revive her.

We reached the hospital, a lot of nurses came out of the hospital with a bed. They transferred Takamina in that bed and started running toward the Operating Room. I was running with them holding Takamina's hand but when we got there they told me that I can't go in there, but there was a window that I can look from outside “Please......Takamina......DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!” I cried really hard.

After two hours I watched the doctors removing all the things of Takamina, then they covered her whole body with a white blanket, the doctor came out me

“Sor-”

“NO I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT” I interrupted him, I didn't want to hear him because I know what he's gonna say, then I ran into the room and pushed the doctors away from Takamina. I took the blanket and uncovered her

“T-takamina?”

“......”

“T-takamina?.......please answer me.....it's me Acchan.....”

“......”

“Takamina.... wake up tell me that this all a joke with your cute smiling face”

“.......”

“D-Don't worry I will not get angry at this joke...so just WAKE UP”

“TAKAMINA ANSWER ME!!!!” I shouted, I wanted to believe what I just said, I knew the truth but I didn't want to admit it, I HATE IT, I CAN'T IMAGINE MY LIFE WITHOUT YOU. I wish I could have at least said I'm sorry.... and tell her how important she is to me...

“Please Takamina... wake up... I need you”

Takamina's family came. They were late because they live far from the hospital. I can see them panicking from here. Takamina's mom looked at me from the window she glared at me with a really scary face then she walked into the room. I was terrified and I held Takamina hand tightly.

She looked at the doctor and the doctor shook his head. I can see sorrow from her eyes... and anger

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Takamina's mom said to me

“I.....”

“YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE HERE” She said

“Eh?”

“IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT THAT MINAMI......D-DIED!”

“My....fault?”

“YEAH IT IS!” She said while separating my hand and Takamina's “NOW LEAVE AND DON'T SHOW ME YOUR FACE AGAIN” She said then I looked at Takamina for the last time and bit my lower lip trying my best to stop the tears from rolling on my cheeks

I said goodbye and ran away from the hospital. Takamina's mom's words can't get out of my mind “It's all your fault....it's all your fault....it's all your fault...” It just keep repeating it's self over and over like a broken record

I stopped running and look at the sky I realized that it's raining, then I start thinking “If I just didn't told her to go ahead she would still be here... if I just didn't see them kissing she would be here... if I just didn't run away she would still be here.... if I just listened to the other part me and turned around the first time that she called me she would still be here... if I didn't do all that Takamina might still be here with me... laughing together, walking home together saying to each other see you tomorrow, but now there's no tomorrow....” I started crying really loud that people around me are looking at me like I'm a crazy person or something, but I couldn't care less right now.

I went home and removed my shoes

“Atsuko! You're soaking wet! I warmed the bath for you... go ahead and take a nice long shower”

“No thanks” I said and walked up the stairs ignoring my mom that's calling my name.

When I got in my room I slammed the door and turned around to see me organized room. I looked everywhere and there's pictures of us everywhere. My brain did a flashback of everything that happened today including the kissing part and the part where... she died. “Takamina's gone” My head started hurting as I let out a loud scream. I threw all the pillows on my bed, threw the blanket on the floor, turned around to pushed all the things on top of my desk to the floor and all my clothes are scattered on the floor.

My room is a disaster. Papers everywhere, the cabinets fell, and fragments of a broken glass can be seen everywhere. I walked to the corner of my room and leaned my back against the wall as I let out a yell. I slowly sunk down until I'm sitting down. I drew my knees up towards my upper body and wrapped my arms around it as I rested my head on top of them.

Two days pass and I'm still sitting in the corner of the room, I didn't want to go outside because it just reminds me of Takamina

“Atsuko, I brought you some food” Mom called me but I didn't answer

“Atsuko... I heared about Minami-chan... I know that it's hard for yo-”

“HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? IT NEVER HAPPEN TO YOU BEFORE” I interrupted her

“....ok....I'll just leave the food in front of your door” she said but I didn't answer

Takamina's mom words is still repeating itself inside my mind, enough I'm tired already, I ran down stairs put my shoes on and ran away “Atsuko?” mom called but I just kept on running. I stopped running when I got to my destination. I was on a bridge. I leaned on the handles and stared at the cars passing by, then two girls from my class were walking on the bridge when they pass by me and after that I heard them started talking about me

“Hey do you remember that girl?” one of them said

“yeah yeah, she's Maeda Atsuko, right?” the other girl said

“yeah, Did you hear what she did?”

“no what did she do?”

“she killed our classmate that disappear two years ago”

'that again I thought'

“No way~”

“Oh, on top of that she also killed the class president Takahashi Minami”, when I heard her say that I don't know what happened but my body started moving by it's own. I grab her from her collar and said “Take back what you just said”

“Why should I? You're the one who killed her!” the other girl said, after she said that I realized what I'm doing and let the girl go, then they ran away

I start thinking that I should be the one who died not her. Takamina's mom and that girl's words started repeating itself inside me “ IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT... SHE KILLED TAKAHASHI MINAMI”

“STOP!!! please... stop these voices in my head!!!!” I crouched down covering both of my ears shaking my head side to side “Takamina... Takamina... gomen... Takamina... gomen” I stood up and climbed up  on the top part of the supporting bars that are on the sidewalk of the bridge and closed my eyes taking a deep breath. “ Takamina... I can't stay here... I can't live without you... So I'm going to go there... wait for me... This time I won't leave you... Takamina” I whispered as I took my last glance at the blue sky with the birds flying smoothly in the sky... and finally... I jumped from the bridge.

---TBC---
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
sorry fot the wait :mon pray2: here's chapter 2 :mon thumb:____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

kurosawa87: Thanks  :hee:

Chichay12: sorry for making you wait  :whistle:

Tupi: here's chapter 2 hope you like it  :smoke:

arrow27: thanks  :stuffed:

Rukaeru: sorry for the wait  :kneelbow:

blakwhite: hahaha  :wahaha:

FlameHazeKatsu: thank you  :hiakhiakhiak:

Takaminafan49: sorry for making you wait  :shock:

blakwhite: thank you :on gay:

Kochiki: sorry for the wait :on woohoo:

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 07:51:02 AM »
thanks for update  :grin:

takamina died ?  :shocked
acchan suicide ?  :shocked

atsumina  :cry:
i want to know more  :cry:

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 08:32:07 AM »
It seems rather tragic that Acchan is facing the reality of her death among the outside world
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Kochiki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Ikii, call me Ikii."
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 08:42:24 AM »
........................EHHHHH?!?!?! M-My Takamina?!?!?
-*shook head* no..no...No way she can just die like that!!
-And now? Acchan's image is going pretty bad here....Oh no...
-Hm~ Since this is AtsuMina...They can't be separate right? Yes yes...
-Ufufuf~ But in your fic, anything unpredictable can happen~ Ahahah!~
-Eh?! But how?! Acchan just jump from that freaking bridge!!!
-Gahhh!!~ It's getting interesting~~ I'm curious here!!~

>Anyway, plz update soon!! I can't wait!! Awesome chapter~ :3

Offline Rachel431

• ecchi
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 09:12:10 AM »
ah so agnsty  :cry: looking forward to the next update :)

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 09:19:38 AM »
Eeeeehhhhh???!!!

Takamina is dead ????!!!   :cry:

Update soon, pleasee...  :bow:

JPHiP Radio (38/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Chou