JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - UNBALANCE

Author Topic: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (MaYuki & WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 100397 times)

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 10) UPDATE!
« Reply #160 on: July 17, 2014, 03:44:18 PM »
MaYuki progress such blunt action... ok mayu that's a P-R-O-G-R-E-S-S ! :shakeit:
awww jurina ask date to rena  :wub:
i like MayuRena friendship, they care each other :)
cant wait for next stories :hip smile:
thanks for your update! :cathappy:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline fael_c00l

• 熊沢世莉奈 | Andela
  • Member+
  • She's so beautiful when she's not mine anymore
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 11) UPDATE!
« Reply #161 on: July 22, 2014, 05:30:12 PM »
need update~~~  :drool:

sasuga kevin-san... another great fanfic  :twothumbs :twothumbs
TomoTomo is my OTP

Twitter : @Raphael_Raditya

Offline kei-san

• first thing first
« Reply #162 on: July 23, 2014, 10:57:51 AM »
hey there, im newbie here. You can call me Kei, so yoroshiku onegaisimasu  :)2 as a newbie i like this fanfic very much. I hope you update it soon because im waiting for it almost EVERYDAY. Jaa ganbatte :)
Hi guys, im Kei. I'm a silent reader :) Since im quite busy i just can read fanfic. now i become new  member here and try to comment. So Yoroshiku onegaisimasu XD

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #163 on: July 26, 2014, 05:35:36 PM »
Here's Chapter 12 of management Affairs~
ENJOY~!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 12

“Ha....” Rena flattened herself on the bed as soon as she returned to her room. “Home sweet home.”

For a few minutes, Rena was just staring blankly at the ceiling and let out a loud breath. And then... BOOM!! Rena was hit with a pillow thrown by Mayu.

“...” Rena did not react nor did she get annoyed by Mayu. She just continued staring at the ceiling blankly as if nothing happened.

“Earth to Rena! Stop dreaming in the broad daylight!” Mayu smacked Rena’s forehead continuously.

“Why would Jurina ask me out on a date all of a sudden?” Rena asked, with her eyes still staring at the ceiling.

Rena’s question made Mayu roll her eyes. “Does it even matter why? What matters is that she asked you out, right? Stop being curious about everything.”

“...” Rena sat up and shot a suspicious look at Mayu all of a sudden.

“What? Is there something on my face?”

“You’re wearing a face of a criminal right now. I wonder why..” Rena could definitely sense something wrong with Mayu’s expression but she was not sure of what made her think this way.

“Oh, yea.. Sure... I look like a criminal. I always look like a criminal to you. Pfft..” Despite knowing that Rena did have a point, Mayu told a blunt lie. But at least it made sense.

“Hmm.. Guess you’re right.” Rena shrugged it off in an instant.

“So, what are you feeling right now?”

“I don’t know, really... I’m just confused...”

“Trust me, Rena. This is a rare chance. If I were you, I would stop bitching about this matter and just go on with the date without asking any questions.”

At that time, the scene of Jurina asking her out for a date flashed across her mind once again and that made her blush. Rena tried to cover her face but was caught by Mayu. “Pfft... Baboon’s ass.. And you dare say that you don’t like Jurina. You’re telling lies.”

“Yeah, whatever, Mayu..”

“So, where are you meeting her at?”

“SKE Park.”

“Hmm... A good choice.”

“Good choice? What do you mean?” Rena seemed confused by Mayu’s statement.

“That’s the place where all couples have their make out session. I get you, girl..” Mayu winked at Rena as she shot an evil grin at Rena.

“Get out of my room, Mayu.” Rena stood up from her seat and started pushing Mayu out of the room.

“Take lots of pictures tomorrow, okay? Especially the kissing ones..” Mayu said, while being pushed out of the room at the same time.

“Good night!” Rena finally managed to shove Mayu out of her room and slammed the door shut.

The next day (Saturday)

“...” Yuki placed Sebastian on the bed and stared right at it silently.

“...”

“Hi.”

“...” no reply from Sebastian of course. If it did reply back, Yuki would be freaked out by now.

“I heard that you’re a good listener?” Yuki asked the doll.

“...”

“I’m feeling afraid right now.. I’m afraid that I’m falling for Mayu way too fast. Yea.. I’m in love with Mayu.. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing, but the thing I’m afraid of is the fact that I love Mayu more than she loves me. What if she was just fooling around with me? I even kissed her out of my own selfishness. It startled her. I’m not sure if I could treat her the same way again..” Yuki then picked up Sebastian and hugged it tightly. “Please help me..”

At that time, Yuki’s phone rang. She picked up her phone and looked at the name of the caller. It was Mayu. It was as if Mayu was Sebastian and she heard everything before calling Yuki immediately. But of course, that is not possible. Mayu calling Yuki at that time was pure coincidence, or what they call it, fate. Yuki merely let her phone ring continuously until it came to an end. She didn’t want to pick it up. She wouldn’t know how to talk to Mayu at this point. Then came a message from Mayu.

“Yuki, please pick up your phone. I’m worried about you.”

Upon reading the text message, Yuki suddenly felt guilty for making Mayu worry about her. Soon after, her phone rang once again. And of course it was still Mayu. This time, Yuki picked up the call. As soon as she picked up the call, Mayu started bombarding Yuki with questions. “Yuki, are you alright? Why didn’t you pick up my call? Did you see my text message? I’m worried about you..”

“Stop calling me, Mayu. I’m having a headache right now.” Yuki started rubbing her forehead. “I’ll call you back when I’m feeling much better, ok?”

“Oh... Ok.” Mayu sounded concerned and a little sad from the rejection. She heard Yuki ended the call and she too, ended the call. Mayu sighed out loud and sat on the chair.

SKE Park

“Jurina! Over here!” Rena waved both her hands at Jurina.

Jurina looked over and raised her right hand up, signifying that she saw Rena. She then walked over to Rena. “You came early.”

“That’s because I was excited.. I couldn’t even sleep well last night thinking about today..” Rena blushed a little.

“So, where would you like to go?”

“You can decide where to go since you’re the one who.....you know...ask me out.” Rena didn’t know why she felt so awkward after uttering these words. Her face almost flashed in red, but she managed to hide it.

“I want you to decide for me again.”

“Eh? But...”

“If you don’t, then I’ll be disappointed. I know Yuki will never hire a receptionist who cannot make a decision.” Jurina didn’t hesitate one bit with her words.

Jurina was right. Rena has to show Jurina that she too can make a decision just like the other day. “I’ve got it.”

“See? Simple isn’t it?” Jurina smiled a little. “So, where do you wanna go?”

“The theme park sounds nice.” Rena grinned like a little child. “It’s just around the corner.”

“......” Jurina blinked her eyes blankly at Rena. Theme parks were never her thing. Why? Because she had never been to one, that’s why. She never understood the fun of a theme park. “Aren’t theme parks for children?”

“Theme parks are for all ages. Why do you think there’s a senior citizen rate then? There are also a lot of adults who come here to play. Couples too..”

“Hmm... Well, it doesn’t hurt to try something new... Alright, then.” Jurina said, and they left for the theme park.

Jurina and Rena were having lots of fun at the theme park. First, the roller coaster, then the Viking ride, and currently, they are playing a shooting game. It’s a game whereby the player will be holding a long barrel gun equipped with corks as bullets. Then the player has to shoot down the moving targets in order to win a prize. Luck doesn’t seem to be on their side as they were not able to shoot down any of the targets at all. Jurina was getting really frustrated by this.

“Gah!! Why can’t I shoot the targets!?”

“Calm down, Jurina. It’s really not easy to hit the targets. Let’s just forget it and move on..” Rena convinced Jurina but to no avail.

“Not a chance.. I’m not going to leave until I hit that target down.” Jurina took out a token and passed it to the person in charge again. Jurina then had another chance to shoot. And, of course she missed again.

Before Rena could say a word, Jurina spoke out first. “Don’t try and stop me, Rena.” Jurina warned before passing another token to the person.

Rena just sighed at Jurina’s stubbornness.

Jurina then slowly aimed at the moving target one last time. “Come on.... Concentrate... Concentrate... And...”

*BANG*

The target fell over, earning a yell of excitement from both Rena and Jurina. For some reason, Jurina felt like she had achieved something huge in her life as she continued cheering on and on and on until she realized in the end that she was hugging Rena by accident. “Sorry. I was out of my mind all of a sudden.” Jurina apologized.

Rena shook her head while blushing. “No it’s completely fine. I understand your feeling though. The feeling of achieving something after trying for countless of times.”

“Thank you..” Jurina grinned as she received a huge teddy bear from the stall owner. Jurina then walked over to Rena and passed the huge teddy bear to Rena. “Here, this is for you.”

“For me? Why?” Rena seemed a little shocked because Jurina should be the one keeping the bear.

“Because lately, you have brought me nothing but happiness, and I’m really grateful of that. So, I want you to keep this bear.” Jurina insisted.

Understanding that Jurina really wanted her to receive the bear, Rena took the bear from Jurina’s hands and shot a wide grin at her. “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.”

“So, how’s the theme park so far?” Rena asked with both her eyes wide open like a curious child while holding onto the huge teddy bear.

“Not bad.. I was actually having fun.” Jurina nodded and smiled, signifying that she was indeed having lots of fun there. “I never knew theme parks were this fun.”

“That’s because you’re always working your ass off in the office. You should come out and have fun once in a while.”

“I guess I’ll have to ask you out on a couple more dates then.”

“Oh....” Rena’s face flashed red a little and she scratched her head. “I’m not sure what to say..”

“It’s not like you could say no to me.” Jurina shot a sweet smile at Rena, and it almost made her lose energy in her legs.

“I guess it’s a yes, then..” Rena shyly answered.

Jurina giggled a little at Rena’s shyness. She could clearly see that Rena really does like her just like what Mayu said. And it seems like Jurina felt really happy spending time with Rena. Who knows? She might have taken a liking towards Rena. Jurina held out a map of the theme park and asked herself. “Now, where else have we not ride yet...”

“I know.. Let’s go to that haunted house now. I heard that it’s really spooky.” Rena looked excited as she pointed at a famous haunted house in the theme park. Jurina hesitated a little and that made Rena question. “Jurina, don’t tell me that you’re afraid of haunted houses?”

Having so much pride carved within Jurina, of course she would never admit to such a thing. “Haunted houses are only meant to scare little kids. What can it do to someone like me?”

“Let’s go then..” Rena didn’t hesitate one bit to pull Jurina into the haunted house. They left the teddy bear outside because they were not allowed to enter with that huge thing.

When they were in the haunted house, everything was dark. There was a creepy atmosphere around and sent shivers up their spines. Jurina seemed quite afraid as she had a case of night blindness, so she couldn’t see what’s coming towards her until it was already in front of her face. That made things twice as creepy as it already was.

“It’s alright, Jurina. You don’t have to be afraid.” Rena tried to calm Jurina down because Jurina was obviously afraid.

“Afraid? You expect me to be afraid of these so called ‘ghosts’? Please, Rena. They’re not even real ghosts. They are humans in costumes.” Jurina shook her head at Rena’s silliness and faced front once again. As soon as she faced front, a ‘ghost’ was standing directly in front of her. Jurina immediately let out a scream out of fear and fell down on the ground as she had never expected someone to magically appear in front of her eyes. Well, it’s the haunted house. You must always expect the unexpected.

Rena giggled at Jurina. “I thought you weren’t afraid?”

Embarrassed, Jurina quickly stood back up and dusted her butt. “Alright, fine. I’ll admit that was a little scary. Just a little.”

“Just a little?” Rena shot a suspicious look at Jurina.

Jurina then let out a loud sigh. “Alright. It was really scary. Let’s go back out.”

“We’re already in the haunted house. There’s only one way out now.” Rena shrugged.

“I can’t stand jumpscares. What more in a dark place like this. I could get a heart attack.”

Rena knew this was a chance for them to get closer to one another. “Erm.. Maybe, you could....hold on to me until we get out?” Rena started blushing like mad even though she was the one who suggested it.

Without another word, Jurina reached for Rena’s hand and intertwined fingers with her. Jurina’s action was completely unexpected and Rena flinched a little. She thought her head was about to burst from the amount of blood that rushed into her head. “S-S-So.... How’re you feeling n-now?” Rena’s voice was shaking from her shyness.

“Hmm.. Better..” Jurina smiled at Rena. One thing Jurina felt when she held hands with Rena was warmth. It was the kind of warmth that she had never felt in a long long time.

Throughout the haunted house experience, Jurina screamed at least 20 times. That was about twice more than Rena did. It was a strange sight for Rena. She never knew there was this side to Jurina as well. It made Jurina look cute. When they exited the haunted house, Jurina’s face was white. It seems that fear had drained the colour off her face. One more interesting fact, Jurina literally had tears in her eyes. Who would have thought an intimidating CEO could be afraid of a haunted house experience?

Noticing Jurina’s pale face, Rena asked in concern. “Are you alright?”

With tears in her eyes, Jurina glared at Rena and warned her. “You better not tell anyone about this or I will make you pay...”

“No worries. This secret will be kept safely by me. Nobody will ever know the events that happened today.” Rena smiled.

Jurina swiped her tears away and calmly answered, as if nothing happened before. “Good.”

But then, Rena noticed something. “Erm.... Jurina?”

“Yeah?”

“We’re out of the haunted house now, and you’re still holding my hand..” Rena shyly stated.

“Yea, I’m aware of that.” Jurina said in a cool manner, tightening her grip on Rena’s fingers.

The fact that Jurina realize that she was still holding onto Rena’s hand made Rena blush even more. “E-Eh..?”

“What? Isn’t holding hands common for people who are on a date?”

“Y-Yes, but...”

“You don’t like it? Ok then. I’ll be bringing the bear instead.” Jurina immediately let go of Rena’s hand. She then walked over to pick up the bear and started walking off on her own. That made Rena regret. Why must she question so much when she could just go along with it. Rena definitely wanted to hold Jurina’s hand. But now that Jurina had let go of hers, Rena was just too shy to ask Jurina to hold her hand once again.

“I’m really a loser for being so shy...” That’s all Rena could think of in her mind right now.

At that time, her fingers were intertwined once again by Jurina’s fingers. “What are you waiting for? Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” Jurina was piggy backing the huge teddy bear as she tightened her grip on Rena’s hand.

Rena was stunned for a moment and a wide grin slowly escaped from her mouth, revealing her teeth. “Okay..” Rena had never felt so in love and happy before in her life. This may just be the turning point in her life.

*RING*

Yuki’s phone rang. She sighed and looked at the name of the caller. As expected, it was Mayu. She then picked up the call and answered right away. “Mayu, didn’t I tell you that I’ll call you back later? Can’t you just...”

“Too late for that, Yuki.. I’m outside your house now.” Mayu sounded from the other side of the phone.

“Huh?” Yuki walked over to the window and looked outside. Mayu was indeed standign right in front of her house, waving at her. She immediately went to answer the door. “What are you doing here, Mayu?”

“Aren’t you going to invite me in first?” Mayu smiled while holding on a big plastic bag.

Yuki sighed. “Alright, come in..”

And Mayu went in.

“Why did you come here for? And what’s that?” Yuki pointed at the huge plastic bag held by Mayu.

“Oh, this?” Mayu placed the plastic bag on the table and started taking out all sorts of medication. “You said that you were having a headache, so I brought all these...”

“You brought all these just because I said that I have headache?”

“Uh-huh..” Mayu nodded like an innocent little girl.

Yuki was really grateful of Mayu, but she still wasn’t fully convinced that Mayu was being serious with her and Yuki needed more time to think about this matter. “Thank you.. I should get some rest now. You should leave.” She then opened the front door, waiting for Mayu to leave.

“I’m not leaving, Yuki.” Mayu insisted to stay.

“Suit yourself.” Yuki slammed the front door and walked back into her house.

Before Yuki could turn around, Mayu grab hold onto Yuki’s wrist. “Why are you trying to keep yourself away from me, Yuki? You’ve been doing this ever since that time.”

“...”

“Was it fake, then? You never meant to kiss me, didn’t you? That’s why you’re keeping away from me.”

“It’s because it’s too real, Mayu! I’m just afraid, okay!?” Yuki yelled back at Mayu and startled her.

Mayu then asked in a soft tone. “Afraid? What are you afraid of?”

“That my love for you is becoming deeper than I could imagine.. I’m afraid that even though I’m loving you this much, you might be fooling around with me.. I don’t know why I feel this way... Please forgive me..” Yuki covered her face and started crying.

Hearing those words from Yuki, Mayu reached for her and removed her hands off her face. “Stop crying, Yuki. You don’t look beautiful when you’re crying..”

Yuki sobbed a little as Mayu continued holding onto her hands.

“Nobody’s fooling around with you, Yuki. All my feelings for you are true. And I’m not afraid to admit that I really do love you with all my heart. You’re a fool to even doubt my feelings for you. I can assure you that I love you as much as you do love me, or maybe even more.” Mayu then landed a gentle kiss on Yuki’s lips. “I’m not leaving you, Yuki.. I never will.”

Chapter 12
END
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:39:47 AM by kevinwkl »

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: [Atsuko_love's fanfic] Management Affairs (Chapter 12) UPDATE!
« Reply #164 on: July 26, 2014, 07:55:07 PM »
Oh i'm the first to comment for this chapter! Cool. SOOOOO, the good fluff progress for wMatsui and MaYuki in the story. Not too weird or too exaggerating either.
For wMatsui:

“Yeah?”

“We’re out of the haunted house now, and you’re still holding my hand..” Rena shyly stated.

“Yea, I’m aware of that.” Jurina said in a cool manner, tightening her grip on Rena’s fingers.

The fact that Jurina realize that she was still holding onto Rena’s hand made Rena blush even more. “E-Eh..?”

“Y-Yes, but...”

“You don’t like it? Ok then. I’ll be bringing the bear instead.” Jurina immediately let go of Rena’s hand. She then walked over to pick up the bear and started walking off on her own. That made Rena regret. Why must she question so much when she could just go along with it. Rena definitely wanted to hold Jurina’s hand. But now that Jurina had let go of hers, Rena was just too shy to ask Jurina to hold her hand once again.

“I’m really a loser for being so shy...” That’s all Rena could think of in her mind right now.

At that time, her fingers were intertwined once again by Jurina’s fingers. “What are you waiting for? Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.” Jurina was piggy backing the huge teddy bear as she tightened her grip on Rena’s hand.

Rena was stunned for a moment and a wide grin slowly escaped from her mouth, revealing her teeth. “Okay..” Rena had never felt so in love and happy before in her life. This may just be the turning point in her life.

Hmmm~ Nice. good good~ The speech is good and not making the intensity dropped off or give a turn off. That side of Jurina you portrayed is decent with her indirectly express herself without using much beautiful words, but only actions. It goes along well with the way you portray Rena. Gradual improvement for wMatsui, and its the best wMatsui so far I've seen despite its just a small section of a chapter. But that's the most essential. You're able to keep that intensity of the pairing and left a decent impression towards the end!  :thumbup

For MaYuki:

“...”

“Hi.”

“...” no reply from Sebastian of course. If it did reply back, Yuki would be freaked out by now.

“...”

“I’m feeling afraid right now.. I’m afraid that I’m falling for Mayu way too fast. Yea.. I’m in love with Mayu.. I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing, but the thing I’m afraid of is the fact that I love Mayu more than she loves me. What if she was just fooling around with me? I even kissed her out of my own selfishness. It startled her. I’m not sure if I could treat her the same way again..” Yuki then picked up Sebastian and hugged it tightly. “Please help me..”

At that time, Yuki’s phone rang. She picked up her phone and looked at the name of the caller. It was Mayu. It was as if Mayu was Sebastian and she heard everything before calling Yuki immediately. But of course, that is not possible. Mayu calling Yuki at that time was pure coincidence, or what they call it, fate. Yuki merely let her phone ring continuously until it came to an end. She didn’t want to pick it up. She wouldn’t know how to talk to Mayu at this point. Then came a message from Mayu.

Upon reading the text message, Yuki suddenly felt guilty for making Mayu worry about her. Soon after, her phone rang once again. And of course it was still Mayu. This time, Yuki picked up the call. As soon as she picked up the call, Mayu started bombarding Yuki with questions. “Yuki, are you alright? Why didn’t you pick up my call? Did you see my text message? I’m worried about you..”

“Stop calling me, Mayu. I’m having a headache right now.” Yuki started rubbing her forehead. “I’ll call you back when I’m feeling much better, ok?”

“Oh... Ok.” Mayu sounded concerned and a little sad from the rejection. She heard Yuki ended the call and she too, ended the call. Mayu sighed out loud and sat on the chair.

Good start. Not bluntly or exaggerating anything which make this a decent part and a good progression. Keep it up! The character's flow is smooth and I don't see any bumps, it is great.

*RING*

Yuki’s phone rang. She sighed and looked at the name of the caller. As expected, it was Mayu. She then picked up the call and answered right away. “Mayu, didn’t I tell you that I’ll call you back later? Can’t you just...”

“Too late for that, Yuki.. I’m outside your house now.” Mayu sounded from the other side of the phone.

“Huh?” Yuki walked over to the window and looked outside. Mayu was indeed standign right in front of her house, waving at her. She immediately went to answer the door. “What are you doing here, Mayu?”

“Aren’t you going to invite me in first?” Mayu smiled while holding on a big plastic bag.

And Mayu went in.

“Why did you come here for? And what’s that?” Yuki pointed at the huge plastic bag held by Mayu.

“Oh, this?” Mayu placed the plastic bag on the table and started taking out all sorts of medication. “You said that you were having a headache, so I brought all these...”

Yuki was really grateful of Mayu, but she still wasn’t fully convinced that Mayu was being serious with her and Yuki needed more time to think about this matter. “Thank you.. I should get some rest now. You should leave.” She then opened the front door, waiting for Mayu to leave.

Before Yuki could turn around, Mayu grab hold onto Yuki’s wrist. “Why are you trying to keep yourself away from me, Yuki? You’ve been doing this ever since that time.”

“...”

“Was it fake, then? You never meant to kiss me, didn’t you? That’s why you’re keeping away from me.”

“It’s because it’s too real, Mayu! I’m just afraid, okay!?” Yuki yelled back at Mayu and startled her.

“That my love for you is becoming deeper than I could imagine.. I’m afraid that even though I’m loving you this much, you might be fooling around with me.. I don’t know why I feel this way... Please forgive me..” Yuki covered her face and started crying.

Hearing those words from Yuki, Mayu reached for her and removed her hands off her face. “Stop crying, Yuki. You don’t look beautiful when you’re crying..”

“Nobody’s fooling around with you, Yuki. All my feelings for you are true. And I’m not afraid to admit that I really do love you with all my heart. You’re a fool to even doubt my feelings for you. I can assure you that I love you as much as you do love me, or maybe even more.” Mayu then landed a gentle kiss on Yuki’s lips. “I’m not leaving you, Yuki.. I never will.”

The 2nd part. This is another decent part. Mayu is being naive in her way but not too much because of how she's seriously worried about Yuki. The impression received from Mayu is strong in this part which supported the intense situation that Yuki was giving. It is indeed a kind of respond or situation that is expected in real life and it gives a decent smooth flow. Yuki being cold, yes, it is decent!

This part is okay, but could be done better. But you have other parts that bring out the light for this whole scene which is a great technique to hide flaws :P  Going on to the scene Mayu talked before she kissed Yuki. It is a good speech, indeed impressive. I'm surprised you managed to bring out Mayu's character really well in this one sentence. Could be a little better to make it "perfect" but this is more than good enough at this moment. Her move in making a soft kiss is good! All the flow went really well together and you really left a great impression of MaYuki and wMatsui moments in this chapter. Since this chapter is all about fluff....So I can only comment on fluff, and that's why I can say that this is the best fluff chapter I've seen from you among all series :) Do keep it up~ ^^ :thumbup :cathappy:

...From your master :P

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #165 on: July 27, 2014, 12:32:41 AM »
Omg Wmatsui is so cute~ kyaaa~

Who knows that intimate Jurina now into a cute girl

So is that made Mayuki a couple now?!?

Update soon

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #166 on: July 27, 2014, 07:34:48 AM »

“Y-Yes, but...”

That moment  :shy2:

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #167 on: August 04, 2014, 06:00:36 PM »
Comments time~

@katekyohit: OMG Thank you master... This is by far the best comment I've ever seen~ I'll try to write more chapters like this so that you comment more here..  :P

@Kirozoro: Well, Jurina does have her cute side after all.. Yes, Mayuki are now together. Stay tuned for the next chapter~  :)

@48matama:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, that moment.. Mayuki FTW~!!  XD XD XD

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #168 on: August 05, 2014, 03:29:01 AM »
Comments time~

@katekyohit: OMG Thank you master... This is by far the best comment I've ever seen~ I'll try to write more chapters like this so that you comment more here..  :P

@Kirozoro: Well, Jurina does have her cute side after all.. Yes, Mayuki are now together. Stay tuned for the next chapter~  :)

@48matama:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, that moment.. Mayuki FTW~!!  XD XD XD
I thought this was a conti...I hate u u_u :heart:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline kurogumi

• X&Y
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMATSUI, MAYUKI, GEKIBLACK, RENAIRIN, JURIMAYU
« Reply #169 on: August 05, 2014, 07:35:46 AM »
Haha i thought that too
RENA-SAMA!!!

YUKI-SAMA!!!

Offline chiqinna

• Member+
« Reply #170 on: August 05, 2014, 03:28:08 PM »
Oh i'm the first to comment for this chapter! Cool. SOOOOO, the good fluff progress for wMatsui and MaYuki in the story. Not too weird or too exaggerating either.
For wMatsui:

“Yeah?”

“Y-Yes, but...”

Hmmm~ Nice. good good~ The speech is good and not making the intensity dropped off or give a turn off. That side of Jurina you portrayed is decent with her indirectly express herself without using much beautiful words, but only actions. It goes along well with the way you portray Rena. Gradual improvement for wMatsui, and its the best wMatsui so far I've seen despite its just a small section of a chapter. But that's the most essential. You're able to keep that intensity of the pairing and left a decent impression towards the end!  :thumbup

For MaYuki:

“...”

“Hi.”

“...”

Good start. Not bluntly or exaggerating anything which make this a decent part and a good progression. Keep it up! The character's flow is smooth and I don't see any bumps, it is great.

*RING*

And Mayu went in.

“...”

The 2nd part. This is another decent part. Mayu is being naive in her way but not too much because of how she's seriously worried about Yuki. The impression received from Mayu is strong in this part which supported the intense situation that Yuki was giving. It is indeed a kind of respond or situation that is expected in real life and it gives a decent smooth flow. Yuki being cold, yes, it is decent!

This part is okay, but could be done better. But you have other parts that bring out the light for this whole scene which is a great technique to hide flaws :P  Going on to the scene Mayu talked before she kissed Yuki. It is a good speech, indeed impressive. I'm surprised you managed to bring out Mayu's character really well in this one sentence. Could be a little better to make it "perfect" but this is more than good enough at this moment. Her move in making a soft kiss is good! All the flow went really well together and you really left a great impression of MaYuki and wMatsui moments in this chapter. Since this chapter is all about fluff....So I can only comment on fluff, and that's why I can say that this is the best fluff chapter I've seen from you among all series :) Do keep it up~ ^^ :thumbup :cathappy:

...From your master :P

I ended up reading master Kate's comment instead  :lol: :thumbsup but it was great.. the wmatsui moments  :twothumbs and..and...Mayuki  :heart: :heart: :heart:.. and...and... don't call me chicken!!!  :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline deguchi

• Member+
  • try to open up my self
« Reply #171 on: August 12, 2014, 03:08:35 PM »
I'm laughing at yuki and sebastian part XDDD
a date wmatsui are so cuuuteeeee
mayuki finally become a couple yey!!
just love to read alot of fiction story

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #172 on: August 12, 2014, 04:09:52 PM »
OLALALALA KEVIN SAN!! GOMEN!! AH GOMEN!!

YEYEYEAH MAYUKI PROGRESS WAS WOW IF IT RIGHT THEN WE COULD SAID THE RECEPTIONIS DATING THE CEO WOW!! THAT WAS AWESOME!! EVEN CINDERELLA NEED MORE EFFORT TO MARRIED THE PRINCE,MAYU WAS SO GREAT (WELL ACTUALLY SHE DID SOME EFFORT TOO KEKEKEKE)

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #173 on: August 17, 2014, 05:23:39 AM »
Omg!!! You have to continue this ff I love it ...
Thanks

Offline Terragen

• If you love me Why'd you let me go?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • You might be a big fish In a little pond
« Reply #174 on: August 17, 2014, 06:11:18 AM »
continue this

mayuki love

wmatsui moooore

Lovers, keep on the road you're on
Runners, until the race is run
Soldiers, you've got to soldier on
Sometimes even right is wrong
[/color]

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #175 on: August 17, 2014, 04:30:36 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Conti plssssssssssssssssssssssss

:panic:

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline Siren

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • WMatsui and Mayuki is my OTP
« Reply #176 on: August 20, 2014, 01:48:37 PM »
Hope you update soon  :banghead:

Mayuki is official and still waiting for Wmatsui  XD

Rena is so cute with Jurina  :rofl:

See ya soon  :peace:
Kami Oshi is Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena and Jurina

WMatsui and Mayuki all the way :D

Offline aguting-91

« Reply #177 on: August 20, 2014, 03:14:11 PM »
please update soon

this one of the few fanfics that i really like and im looking forward to more mayuki and wmatsui moments

so please update soon

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #178 on: August 31, 2014, 04:25:34 PM »
Mayuki is so sweet. XD
Next please.  :)
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline kevinwkl

• Honmayan!~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Acchan 4eva~ <3
« Reply #179 on: September 14, 2014, 06:19:55 PM »
Hello there~~!
It's been some time, hasn't it?  :nervous :nervous :nervous
I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY sorry for the late update coz I've been busy with my working life~  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
From now on I'll try to update as fast as I can~  :thumbsup :thumbsup :thumbsup
Well, after waiting so long, here it is~ Chapter 13 of Management Affairs~

Enjoy~!!  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock:

CHAPTER 13

Jurina and Rena were having their lunch in a fast food restaurant. Rena just sat down opposite Jurina, staring at her gulping down her burger like someone who hasn’t eaten in a long time.

Noticing this, Jurina swallowed her burger and asked Rena. “Why are you not eating your food? You’re not hungry?”

“Yes, I’m hungry. I’m just amazed at the amount of food you could stuff into your mouth. I mean, I never knew you could eat this much.”

“I eat like a pig when I’m hungry. Or maybe just because I have a large mouth. That’s why I could stuff lots of food into my mouth.” Jurina continued munching on her burger.

“Mayu has a large mouth. Too bad she uses it for talking instead of eating.” Rena said as she started unwrapping her burger and opened the bun. She then removed the few slices of cucumber off her burger and placed them on the plate.

Jurina gave Rena ‘the eye’. “Why are you removing the cucumbers off your burger?”

“I hate them.” Rena went straight to the point.

“You should eat your cucumbers.”

“Nope.. I hate cucumbers as much as I hate coffee.”

“I don’t care if you hate cucumbers. Eat them, Rena.”

“Err... No.”

“Take a small bite then.”

“Not a chance.”

“Alright, look here, princess. You better take a small bite or I’ll stuff five slices of cucumbers down your throat. I mean it.” Jurina definitely wasn’t joking that she would literally shove those cucumber slices down Rena’s throat.

“...” Rena contemplated for a little while.

“You really think I’m joking, aren’t you?” Jurina removed a few cucumber slices from her own plate and blankly stare right into Rena’s eyes.

Knowing that Jurina was really serious about this, Rena decided. “Alright. I’ll take a bite.”

“Here you go.” Jurina held a cucumber slice close to Rena’s face.

When Rena wanted to take the cucumber slice, Jurina immediately retracted her hand. “Nuh-uh.. Open your mouth.”

“E-Eh?” Rena blushed immediately.

“You can close your eyes if you’re shy. You don’t have to look. Maybe it will taste better with your eyes closed?” Jurina smiled.

“O-Ok..” Rena shut her eyes soon after. As soon as Rena opened her mouth to take a bite, Jurina immediately shoved three slices of cucumber into her mouth.

“Blergh-” Rena immediately spit the cucumbers out and started choking. “You tricked me.”

Jurina started laughing hysterically. “You should have seen the expression on your face.. Priceless!!”

There was it again, Jurina’s super rare hysterical laugh. So far, this was the second time Rena heard this laugh from Jurina. The first time was when they first had a drink in Starbucks and Jurina forced the Triple Espresso down Rena’s throat. Rena pouted a little at Jurina. “You did that to me with the Triple Espresso last time..”

“Ah, yes.. I remember. It’s strange how time flies so fast, huh..” Jurina smiled at the memory that flashed through her mind.

Rena then giggled. “Yeah. Funny how we first met in a small accident and now we’re so close to one another..”

“So close, you say?” Jurina then rested her arms on the table and tilted her head over to Rena. Jurina’s head was literally a few inches away from Rena’s face, causing her to start blushing. Jurina smiled a little at Rena’s shy behaviour and asked sarcastically. “How close?”

Rena decided to ignore Jurina as she looked away with her face flashed in red. Basically she was too shy to look at Jurina at this time. She was fidgeting while eating her burger at the same time. It made her look like a squirrel munching on its food with small and quick bites. Little did Rena noticed that she smeared the right side of her lips with tomato sauce.

Noticing this, Jurina tried to contain her giggle and continued staring at Rena wrestling with her burger. Rena definitely sensed something wrong with Jurina’s expression as she looked over at her face. Jurina was obviously wearing an expression of a held in laughter. “What? Is there something on my face?” Rena started touching her face all over.

“Here.” Jurina grabbed Rena’s wrist down, avoiding her from searching for the stain any longer and gently wiped the sauce away from Rena’s lip with her thumb.

Boy did that make Rena blush. Jurina’s action made Rena flinched a little as she did not expect it. If that wasn’t enough, Jurina sucked the sauce off her thumb after that, making Rena feel more embarrassed than before.

“Don’t do that..” Rena said in a soft and shy tone.

“Don’t do what? This?” Jurina moved her thumb over to Rena once again, but this time, Rena tilted her head backwards to avoid the touch. “Why are you avoiding it?”

“Coz when you do that, I will have an unsettling feeling in my heart and I feel weird stuff in my stomach.” Rena spoke out.

“Butterflies?” Jurina gave it a guess.

“Mmmm..... More like bees.. Bees stinging my stomach.”

“You know, only someone who is in love will experience this weird feeling when touched by someone.” Jurina shot a little smirk at Rena trying to imply that Rena is in love with her.

“N-No! I’m not in love.” Didn’t take Rena a second to retort in a slightly agitated tone.

“...” Jurina just kept quiet but there’s definitely something about Jurina’s smug expression she is wearing right now. Then comes a long silence. Rena kept rolling her eyes around, left, right, up and down but never front to face Jurina. But Rena did realize something, that Jurina was looking at her the whole time without looking away. That made Rena feel weird and was forced to confront Jurina from her pressuring gaze.

“Err... Can you look somewhere else?”

“How about I choose to do what I want and keep looking at you?” Jurina replied. “Besides, is it wrong to look at a pretty lady?”

“Oh god...” Rena covered her face with both her hands to hide her pink, blushing face.

Jurina let out a small laugh at Rena’s actions before having a thought. “Hmm... I wonder what Yuki is doing now..”

Upon hearing Jurina’s sentence, Rena asked a question. “So...... What’s your relationship with Yuki? Do you like her? As a friend or more?”

Noticing Rena’s random question, Jurina placed her cup on the table and asked Rena the same question, “What about you? What’s your relationship with me? Do you like me? As a friend.....or more?”

Even though both Rena and Jurina asked the same question, Jurina’s question seem to have a bigger impact on Rena as it made her completely speechless right away.

“Let’s just continue eating...” Rena avoided the question while trying to restrain herself from blushing once again.

Noticing the change in Rena’s behaviour, Jurina chuckled. “What a strange lady.... How cute.”

“S-Stop that.. I’m not cute..” Rena stated while her head tilted down and her eyes looking at her food to avoid eye contact with Jurina. That’s because Rena knew if she had eye contact with Jurina, she would turn red immediately. Not like she hasn’t blush already.

Jurina rested her chin on her right palm and tilted her head a little. “You know.. I think I like you..”

Poof. There goes Rena’s blood pressure going off the roof. her face turned bright red in a second. She tried to stop herself from blushing but nothing seemed to work. Her heart thumping faster then before that she felt like it was going to explode. “I-I-I’m done eating. Let’s leave this place now..” Rena immediately stood up and left the restaurant.

Jurina knew that Rena was just too shy to face her any longer. She felt that it was actually fun and interesting teasing Rena like this. So, Jurina paid for the bill and chased after Rena. As Jurina caught up to Rena, she asked, “Why’d you leave all of a sudden?”

“No reason. I just wanted to leave the restaurant fast, that’s all.” Rena shrugged it off and answered without making an eye contact with Jurina.

“Alright...” It’s not like Jurina is that dumb to not tell what’s wrong with Rena. She’s in love with Jurina. She just couldn’t bear to continue facing Jurina in that situation. It was so obvious. “So, where do you wanna go now?”

“I haven’t thought about it yet..” That was when Rena saw a huge Ferris Wheel in front of her. “How about the Ferris Wheel? I heard that the scenery at the top is beautiful.”

Oops.. Seems like Rena picked the wrong ride if she wanted to avoid Jurina’s gaze. Guess Rena never thought about how small the gondola was. Or maybe she only thought about looking at the beautiful scenery that time. They entered the gondola and the person in charge closed the gondola door and locked it tight. Rena sat there blinking her eyes blankly as she realized that the gondola was indeed small.

Without hesitation, Rena looked out the window out of shyness. Jurina merely smiled. It’s not like Rena could avoid her forever. It’s such a small place here. The Ferris Wheel then began to operate. There was just plain silence between them. That was until Jurina tried to start a conversation. “Why do you keep looking outside? There’s nothing to see yet.”

Rena sighed. “I’m shy, alright? I didn’t want to look right into your eyes. Cause if I did, I would blush. And if I blush, you would tease me again and again. So, nope. Not looking at your face from now on.” Believe it or not, Rena said all these while still looking outside.

Jurina did not answer to Rena. She just remained quiet and smiled. It was said that one full rotation of this Ferris Wheel takes up to 15 minutes. As for Rena, she felt that they had been in there for an hour even though their gondola was just half way up to the highest point.

As the gondola go higher and higher, the pleasing scenery of the mountainous area and trees with the sun setting in between two mountains were breathtaking. Rena immediately stood up and stuck her whole body on the glass panel. “Wow.. The scenery really is beautiful...just like they said.”

“Yea it is..” Jurina who stood behind Rena leaned both her hands on the glass panel. That was when Rena caught something at the corner of her eye. She slowly rolled her eyes to the side and noticed that Jurina placed both her hands on the glass panel of the gondola. Slowly, she started feeling Jurina’s breath at the back of her head too.

Jurina then slowly shifted her hands onto Rena’s hands. Rena was stunned. She didn’t know what to do nor did she want to turn around. By the warm breath felt on her hair, Rena knew Jurina was standing really REALLY close to her. All her muscles tensed up and the irregular beating of her heart made her feel as if she had a heart attack. She had no intentions to turn around and get her face flashed in red for the 20th time. Without saying a word, Jurina turned Rena around to face her and gently pinned her on the glass panel.

“Why are you standing so close to me....” Rena softly and shyly muttered as she finally felt Jurina’s warm breath on her face.

“I don’t know either.. I just...feel like it..” Jurina’s voice was really soft and almost breathless as her face automatically got drawn closer and closer to Rena’s face.

Jurina’s loud and warm breath was like a drug for Rena, it made her feel weak on her legs yet craving for more. It was almost too much for Rena to bear and their lips weren’t even touching yet.

“W-What’re you trying to do?” Rena asked again in a shy tone. The world around her became silent. As of now, she could only hear and see Jurina right in front of her eyes.

“What do you think I’m trying to do?” Again, Jurina replied with the sexy and breathless voice as her face drew closer and closer. So close that their noses were touching each other’s. “It’ll be a waste of chance not to kiss you right now..”

Rena thought this is it. That she was going to have her first kiss. She had always wondered what kissing felt like. Some say that you’ll feel all weak in your legs suddenly. Some say you’ll feel a electric jolt down your spine. Some say you’ll feel butterflies in your stomach. Rena didn’t know until this very moment.

Jurina’s breath was getting warmer and warmer as her lips was just centimeters away from Rena’s. Rena slowly closed her eyes unconsciously. She didn’t know why she closed her eyes. It was involuntary action. Jurina also did close her eyes. Before she knew it, Jurina’s lips was already touching hers.

As their lips met, the first thing felt by Rena was a tingling and ticklish sensation at her lips. She wasn’t sure if it was a good thing or not. What she knew was that it made her crave for more. Jurina then pushes her lips deeper a little, that was when Rena felt a sudden electricity jolted down her spine. It definitely felt good. Way too good that Rena automatically had her arms around Jurina’s neck.

The kiss wasn’t the fierce kind of kiss. No tongue. It was just the locking of their lips. Just like how Prince Charming kisses Snow White. A couple kissing in the gondola with the light from the sunset shining at them like an angel light. What a beautiful scene.

As they were having such intimate time, they didn’t even realize that the gondola had came back down. The person in charge noticed them inside and decided to let the gondola continue moving for another round since Rena and Jurina were the last ones to take the ride. It’s not like there’s anybody left to take this ride anyway.

As their lips separated slowly, they leaned on each others forehead and smiled sweetly at each other. Rena still had her arms tight around Jurina’s neck. Jurina then voiced out, “So, I guess we’re considered official now.”

“I don’t know... Are we?” Rena cutely rolled her eyes and acted dumb like a little child.

“I’ll take that as a yes, then.” Jurina smiled.

“Hmm? I didn’t agree to it though.” Rena tried to play the ‘hard to get’ role.

“It wasn’t a question, Rena. So I don’t really have to listen to what you have to say.” Well, Jurina definitely had the higher authority even when it comes to situations like this. Rena simply had nothing else to reply.

This sentence from Jurina literally made Rena smile wide like a little girl. Meeting with such a decisive and attractive lady, Rena thought to herself. “She’s the one.. I think I’m really in love.”

“So, yea.. That’s pretty much the whole story of what happened there.” Rena blushed a little after telling the whole story to Mayu about what happened earlier at the Theme Park.

Mayu who was laying down on the bed was so captivated by the story that she had her mouth open and her imagination started running wild. “Damn, Rena... You really had it good this time.” She then stood up and patted Rena on the head before sobbing in a fake manner and wiping off her non existent tears. “I’ve thought you well, my little one. Mama is so proud of you..”

Rena smacked Mayu’s arm away and hissed. “You’re not my mama, alright?

“But hey.. I really do feel happy for you. You finally have someone in your life. Not that I’ve not invaded into your life already. HAHAHAHAHAHHA.”

Rena rolled her eyes. “Yea. If you know that, then please stay away from me for once.”

“Pfft.. Not gonna happen. You and I are going to be stuck FOREVER!! Even after you get married, I’ll be always there in your house... Lurking.. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“......” Mayu’s silliness sometimes couldn’t get through Rena’s head. Rena just shrugged it off and smiled back at Mayu. “How about you? You’re finally with Yuki as well. How’re you feeling?”

“I gotta say this, I’ve never felt this way before. It seems like Yuki was the missing puzzle piece in my life. With her, I feel that my life is perfect.” Mayu smiled to hrself suddenly, remembering the scene at Yuki’s house earlier today.

“Well, you seem happy enough to start dazing around like this. Good for you.” Rena smiled a little. “Well, it’s really late now and we have work tomorrow. Good night, Mayu.” Rena opened the door for Mayu, inviting her out of her room.

“ Good night, Rena.. And this teddy bear is coming with me.” Mayu reached towards Rena’s bed and grabbed onto the huge teddy bear given by Jurina and started walking off on her own.

“NO! Give that back!” Rena snatched the bear back into her hands. “This is precious to me! You’re not taking anything from me, Mayu.”

“Oh, come on! You don’t even like soft toys. Give it to me!” Mayu tried to snatch it back but Rena pushed her away, causing her to fall over. “Gah!”

Rena showed Mayu the tongue and smirked at her. That’s what you get for trying to steal my precious things.”

“WAR!!!!!!” Mayu pounced towards Rena and hugged the bear. As the weight from Mayu and the bear was too much for Rena to handle, she fell onto the ground with the huge bear on top of her and Mayu on top of the bear. “Ha! How’d you like that now!?”

“Omg, I can’t breathe..”

“Then give me the bear!” Mayu tried snatching it again.

“No! You have your so-called Sebastian already. Go sleep with him instead!”

“It’s with Yuki, so I need this super duper fluffy giant bear to sleep with me tonight.”

“Stop waisting my time here, Mayu! We have work tomorrow! And it’s late!”

“You’re the one who’s wasting my time! If you’d give up this bear right now, then we cold go to sleep right away!”

“Jurina gave this to me, so I can’t give it to you just like that! Can’t you understand!?”

“Yes, you can.”

“No I can’t!”

“Let go!”

“No! You let go or else!”

“Or else what, Rena? You’re gonna sit on me?” Mayu challenged.

“Gah!!” Rena pushed Mayu with all her strength and managed to drop Mayu down on the ground. This time, the bear was on top of Mayu and Rena was siting on top of the bear. “I gave you a warning, Mayu. Don’t challenge me.”

“Ok ok! I give up.” Mayu who was suffocating on the ground gave in to Rena finally. Rena then placed the precious bear back on her bed and smiled victoriously.

“Bleh! I don’t need your bear!” Mayu showed Rena the tongue.

“Bleh! Then get out of my room!” Rena replied with the same tongue gesture as well.

“Tch- Selfish.” Mayu hissed for one last time before exiting Rena’s room and went back to her own room.

With Rena left alone in her own room, she sat across the bear and smiled to herself once again while reminiscing the moments when she was at the theme park with Jurina and how today became the very day she had her first kiss and also official relationship. Mayu as well, she finally had the chance to confess herself to Yuki and also started an official relationship with her. How will their relationship end up in the future? Guess we’ll know very very soon.

CHAPTER 13
END

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - UNBALANCE