JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Snowscape

Author Topic: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Announcement! (6.8.15)  (Read 24555 times)

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.08 (7.30.14)
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2014, 08:16:26 PM »
Nooooooooooooo........ Why u stop thereeeeee.  :cry: :cry: :cry:
I wanttttt moreeeeeeeeee!!!! :banghead:
Need more!!!!!  :banghead:

Good job writing such awesome fanfic.  :cow: love it. :)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2014, 09:36:00 PM »
Yatta! :on woohoo: Gekikara made an appearance! :kekeke:
That man deserved that punch, after slapping Rena!  :pig madder:
She adverted her gaze to Airi, who was now holding a small bottle of wine and a case of beer.
Airin you are a pure genius :on lol:
Yes! Jurina and Churi are coming over!! :mon star: This is going to be interesting!! :mon fyeah:
Hm~ If Airin recorded Rena's confession, there might be a big chance that Jurina will hear it when she comes over :hehehe:
Or drunk Rena is just going to confess to Jurina :mon sweat:
An hour later, there was a knock on the door.
Who's at the door?!?! :tama-uhh:
I really like this chapter :on GJ:
Update soon ~ :tama-bye:

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2014, 02:02:05 AM »
Rena Jurina Airin Akane in one house! XD XD XD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2014, 04:19:12 AM »
OMG!!!! Rena is drunk... so.. be careful jurina!

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2014, 10:26:30 PM »
uh oh.... they got drunk
who's coming? churi? juri? both? or another?
please continue it :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.09 (8.2.14)
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2014, 09:57:24 PM »
Chapter 9 is finally here!! I finished this at like, 3am, but I was too tired to post it. So have fun reading it!

The knock on the door had surprised the two girls, and they turned their head to the door. Scared and excited at the same time, the two girls got up. They clumsily made their way to the door, falling down a couple of times one the way. Rena fell down once more and decided to stay down as Airi reached the door, opening it. The door opened to reveal a somewhat angry girlfriend, and that was none other that Akane. Airi smiled like an idiot at the sight of her and greeted her.

"Hi, Akane~" She let out a giggle, opening the door wider so Akane could come in. As soon as Akane entered the house, Airi closed the door, locking it and attempting to hug Akane. Her actions only resulted in Akane pushing her away and taking off her shoes. She dragged Airi to the living room, spotting Rena, who was lying on the floor, on the way there. After setting Airi down on one of the couches, she went back over to Rena, helping her up and taking her to the other couch. She set her down on it and went to sit next to Airi. She sighed, rubbing her temples, and then began to speak.

"You two are really helpless. Don't you know how you two can get when drunk? What if something happened?"

Airi and Rena both turned their heads to Akane, trying to listen but getting nothing. Rena was the first to reply to her girlfriend. "Nothing will happen~ You're just worrying too much~" She then giggled, causing Airi to giggle, and Akane to sigh once again. She muttered under her breath, "What am I going to do with the two of you?" "Rena's right, you know~" Airin stated, "You're just too worried~" She leaned against Akane, wrapping her arms around her waist. Akane didn't resist and let her drunk girlfriend do what she want. Airi then tried to kiss Akane, but she was stopped. "You are not kissing me with that mouth." Then, there was a knock on the door. Akane wondered who it could be, until she heard Rena speak.

"It must be Jurina~ It has to be~" Rena started to get up, wanting to open the door, but Akane stopped her. "No, you are staying here. I'll go open the door." With that, she walked to the door opening it. Seeing the person who was at the door, she gasped. Jurina was also quite shocked, gasping too. She was sure she had the right house, she even checked the name plaque, but to be sure, she asked. "This is Matsui Rena's house, right?" Her question was only answered by Akane letting out a quiet squeal. "It's Matsui Jurina! What are you doing here?! And yes! This is Rena's house. Do you have business here?" After hearing the answer to her question, she nodded. "Ah, I thought so. Yes, I do have business here. I have to watch over a drunk Rena."

Hearing that, Akane opened the door wider so the idol could get in. "By all means, come in." Jurina entered the house as Akane closed it and locked it. She took off her shoes and went into the living room, spotting the two drunk girls. As soon as she entered the living room, Rena called for her. "Jurina~ You really came~ I didn't think you would~" Jurina turned her head towards Rena after hearing her name. "Of course I did. Why would you get drunk, anyways?" Jurina went over to Rena, sitting on the other side of the couch. Since Jurina had not seen Rena for so long, it felt weird to see her, and it would feel even weirder to sit close to her, so she kept her distance.

"Mou, Jurina~ Why are you sitting so far away~? Come sit next to me~" Rena was motioning for her to go closer and patting the spot next to her, but Jurina ignored her. Rena noticed something was wrong, and moved closer, asking, "Jurina? Is something wrong?" Though she tried to sound caring, it came out nothing like that. Being drunk made her sound like she was being nosy and meddling into others' problems. Jurina looked at her, being so close to her, she couldn't speak. She just shook her head, saying quietly, "It's nothing." Rena then stood up, staggering a bit, and took Jurina's hand. The idol was shocked at what happened, and she was taken by surprise. Rena started to drag Jurina to her room, stumbling a bit. This caused Jurina to put Rena's arm around her, and by supporting Rena, the two of them continued walking to Rena's bedroom.

"Ah, Jurina-san! Make sure nothing happens to Rena, got it? Or else." At her last sentence, Akane gave Jurina a glare before smiling and shooing them off to Rena's room. Jurina flinched, nodding in reply, and continuing on. Akane kept her gaze on Jurina and Rena until they disappeared into the hallway. She then turned her head to look straight ahead, thinking about why an idol would come into a normal person's house. She was then taken out of her thoughts by Airi.

"Nee, Akane~ Watch this~" Airi held up her phone with a video of Rena's confession on it. Akane took it and played the video, watching Rena's drunk confession about Jurina. After she finished the video, she was shocked. "What's going on between the two? Are they dating?" Airi shook her head, "Nope~ A month ago, Jurina confessed to Rena, but she didn't know what to say. And as you know Rena is a big tsundere, so of course she likes Jurina, but she won't say it. Jurina doesn't visit anymore, so Rena hasn't been able to give her an answer. They both love each other, but only Jurina doesn't know it, since Rena hasn't said anything to Jurina." Airi nodded in the accomplishment of telling the story between the two.

Once they reached Rena's room, Jurina set her down on the bed, and turned around to leave. Before she could leave, she was stopped by Rena grabbing her wrist.

"Don't go." Rena whispered. Jurina stayed how she was, not turning around. She let Rena pull her towards the bed and sat on it, her back toward Rena. With her hand still around Jurina's wrist, she continued speaking. "Why don't you come to the cafe anymore?" She stroked Jurina's arm with her thumb, waiting for an answer. Jurina sighed, "It's because I'm busy."

Rena knew that Jurina was lying. She watched for Jurina on the tv and looked for magazines with her, but the idol never appeared. "No you're not. I haven't seen you appearing on tv or in magazines. Why? Why don't you ever come anymore?" Jurina was shocked. Shocked at the fact that Rena was looking for her on the tv and in magazines for the past month. "Why are you so persistent in knowing why I don't go?" Rena sat up, moving closer to Jurina and wrapping her arms around the idol's waist.

"This feeling.." Jurina thought to herself, "This warmth.." Jurina was taken out from her thoughts by Rena, who answered her question. "It's because I miss you. I want to know so bad, because I can't go anymore days without seeing you. It hurts when you don't see the person you love for a month." Jurina only replied in a cold tone. "Well, it also hurts when the one you love indirectly says that they hate you." The idol tried getting up from the bed, but the older girl held onto her tightly. "Please, Rena. Let me go.." Jurina took a hold of Rena's arms, trying to remove them, but Rena only tightened her hold. "No.. I'm not going to let the one I love slip away from me. Not again."

Rena rested her head against Jurina's back, taking a deep breath. "Please.. Stay with me. Don't leave me." The idol was surprised. Rena had liked her back the same way. She had cared for her all this time, but why didn't she say anything? Jurina sighed, "Fine, I'll stay, but you need to lay down. I'll be back. I'm going to go grab you a bottle of water. And bring pillows and blankets for the two in the living room." With that, Jurina stood up from the bed, walking into the closet and grabbing two pillows and two blankets. She exited the room and made her way to the living room. Arriving there, she found that the two girls were already asleep. She moved the table to make a clearing and pushed the other couch towards the one that they were on, creating a makeshift bed. Setting the pillows down, she moved them carefully to lay down, and then covered them with the blanket.

After tucking in the two lovebirds, she headed towards the kitchen and opened the fridge, grabbing a water bottle. She turned off the lights in the kitchen and living room, then made her way back to Rena's room. Upon arriving, she found that Rena was already asleep. She set the water bottle on the night stand and was about to go grab a pillow and blanket, but was stopped by Rena once again. Patting the spot next to her, Rena spoke with a sleepy voice. "Sleep next to me, Jurina~" Jurina blinked, then shook her head. "Ah, no. I'm fine. I can sleep on the floor." "But didn't you say that you can't sleep without a teddy bear? Come on, I'll be you teddy bear.." Jurina cursed herself for not remembering that and ended up getting into the bed with Rena after she turned off the light.

Suddenly, Rena wrapped her arms around Jurina's waist once more, pulling her closer. Jurina did the same as she was pulled closer to the other girl, resting her head on Rena's chest. There was a familiar warmth radiating from Rena, and a sweet scent of citrus, mixed with a bit of alcohol, but Jurina didn't pay any mind to the alcohol. Rena quickly fell asleep, and with a slight smile, Jurina began to doze off.

She just wanted time to stop forever. She wanted to be in Rena's embrace for eternity, to feel the closeness and warmth.

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2014, 03:07:45 AM »
Yea~ Rena confess your hidden feel to Jurina

Look forward for next ch

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »
Em~~~~ I WONDER When Rena woke up.... she will get shock again wondering why is Jurina on her bed. HAHAHHA :lol:

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #48 on: August 03, 2014, 04:28:05 AM »
What will happen in the next morning? Will rena remember that she had confessed her feelings to Jurina? Щ(ºДºщ)

Update soon ~

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2014, 07:16:18 AM »
Yea~ Rena confess your hidden feel to Jurina

Look forward for next ch
yep! yeay!!!  :shakeit:

Em~~~~ I WONDER When Rena woke up.... she will get shock again wondering why is Jurina on her bed. HAHAHHA :lol:

What will happen in the next morning? Will rena remember that she had confessed her feelings to Jurina? Щ(ºДºщ)

Update soon ~
mmm.... will rena remember? or will rena remember but pretend nothing happened? or...
ah i'll just read on the next chap XD  :thumbsup

Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2014, 07:38:52 AM »
Yatta!!Rena finally said it! :mon XD:
Airi then tried to kiss Akane, but she was stopped. "You are not kissing me with that mouth." Then, there was a knock on the door.
Lol~ :on lol: Poor Airin, all she wanted was a kiss :mon lol:
Jurina was taken out from her thoughts by Rena, who answered her question. "It's because I miss you. I want to know so bad, because I can't go anymore days without seeing you. It hurts when you don't see the person you love for a month."
Well, drunk people are said to be the honest people :mon noprob:. There's no way Rena was going to back out, since her drunk side took over :mon fyeah:
"But didn't you say that you can't sleep without a teddy bear? Come on, I'll be you teddy bear.." Jurina cursed herself for not remembering that
Brilliant! :mon beam: I love how Rena still remembers, Jurina's fear of sleeping alone :mon thumb:
I really hope Rena remembers what she said and did :mon whimper:
There is definitely a possibility that Rena will be all tsun tsun on Jurina when she wakes up :mon impatient:
Can't wait for the next chapter~ :tama-bye:

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
« Reply #51 on: August 03, 2014, 06:58:02 PM »
Heyo~ How are you guys liking the story so far?  :cow:

Offline kyaaa_ana

• Aidoru ni naritai no~
Re: [kyaaa_ana's fanfic] Heart's Panic! Ch.10 (8.6.14)
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2014, 06:49:07 PM »
Hello hello~ I finished this in the early morning, but was too lazy to post it. Instead, I worked on chapter 11 and on chapter 1 of a SayaMilky AU. But anyways, have fun reading~

Feeling a pair of arms around her waist and warmth radiating onto her back, Rena's eyes fluttered open. She rubbed her eyes and let out a yawn, turning around to face Jurina. She knew she was drunk last night, but luckily, she was sober enough to remember some of what had happened last night. Though she did not remember inviting Jurina over, or anything to do with Jurina, for that matter. She smiled while gazing at Jurina, poking the younger's cheek.

"Good morning." She said quietly. Jurina then smiled slightly, her eyes slowly opening as she yawned and greeted Rena back sleepily. "Good morning to you too, Rena-chan~" Jurina woke up to see a serious Rena. "What are you doing in my bed and in my house?" Jurina was confused as to why Rena would ask that, but then she remembered that Rena was drunk, so of course she wouldn't remember. "Uh.. You called me, remember?" Rena's face then changed into a confused one, asking, "Eh? I did? I don't remember."

Suddenly, Rena was hit with a bad headache, bringing her hand up to rub her forehead and groaning a bit. Jurina was taken by surprise and was a bit worried. "Rena? Are you alright?" Rena nodded, "Yeah, I'm okay. Just a hangover." Hearing the reason for it, Jurina sat up, grabbing the water bottle on the nightstand and giving it to Rena. "Here. Drink some water, it'll help you." Rena sat up, taking the water bottle and opening it, gulping it down. She then closed the water bottle and handed it back to Jurina. This was the first time that Rena was experiencing Jurina being so nice and caring towards her. The idol was about to get up from the bed, but was stopped by a certain waitress clinging onto her arm.

Rena then muttered something out. ".. bit more." That had made Jurina reply in a teasing tone, smirking. "Hm? What did you say?" This time, Rena spoke more clearly with a small pout on her face. "Stay with me for a little bit more." Who was Jurina to refuse this offer? She smiled, shifting into a comfortable position and letting Rena's head rest on her shoulder. They sat in silence, enjoying their time together. Not long after, there was a knock on the door and a voice to acompany it. "Rena, Jurina-san. Are you guys awake? I made pancakes, so you guys should wake up and come eat before Airi and I eat it all." After hearing the word 'pancake', Rena perked up, answering Akane. "Yeah, we're awake. We'll be out in a bit."

Having her question answered, Akane left the door and went back into the kitchen. Hearing the footsteps fade, Rena tossed the blanket off of her, looking over to Jurina, who seemed to be dozing off. She crawled on top of the idol, sitting on her lap and poking her cheeks. "Jurina~ Wake up or else they're going to eat all of the pancakes~" There was no reaction from Jurina. Rena then thought of the next thing that she could do. She leaned in, planting a kiss onto Jurina's lips. Feeling a pair of lips against her own, Jurina's eyes fluttered open from her short nap, a blush across her face. After a while, Rena reluctantly pulled away, blushing lightly and saying, "Now that you're awake, shall we go?" Jurina nodded, "But I can't go if you're still sitting on me." "Ah, right.." Rena got off of Jurina, standing next to the bed and waiting for the idol to get up.

A few seconds passed, and Jurina had still not gotten up from the bed. Slightly angry, Rena went and grabbed Jurina's arm, trying to pull her out of her bed, but Jurina had grabbed onto the older girl's arm and pulled her close and quickly kissed her, then let her go. Rena fell onto the bed, sitting on the edge while trying to process what had just happened. The idol then stood up from the bed and stretched, not noticing the dazed girl that was still sitting. She turned around and looked at her, taking a hold of the other's hand and pulling her up. "Come on, Rena~ If we wait any longer, the pancakes will be gone!"

Smirking, Jurina pulled Rena up, dragging her out and into the kitchen, where Airi and Akane were sitting at the dining table. Jurina cheerfully greeted the two, "Good morning, Akane and Airi~" The two turned their heads to see Jurina, and Rena being dragged by her. "Ah, good morning." Airi replied. Akane gave Jurina a weird look, hesitantly greeting her back. ".. Good morning? Anyways, what happened with Rena? Why are you dragging her around?" "Oh, that. It's cause she wouldn't get out of bed. Rena-chan is so lazy." Jurina then let go of Rena's hand and Rena just stood there. "Ah, I see. Well, sit. I'll grab you two some pancakes."

Listening to Akane, Jurina went ahead and took a seat across from Airi. "Oh yeah, Airi. Do you have a hangover?" Airi shook her head a bit. "I have a slight headache and I get dizzy whenever I move, but that's about it. I'm pretty strong with alcohol." She nodded as she ended her statement, her chest puffed out a bit in pride. "I see." Jurina nodded, somewhat impressed. Airi then inquired about Rena, learning that she also had a headache, but her's was a bit worse then Airi's. "Ah, I see. Rena wasn't really a person who could handle much alcohol." Airi then turned to look at Rena.

Even after Jurina had sat down, Rena was still standing in the same spot that she was left in. Noticing that, Airi attempted to bring her back to reality. "Earth to Rena, why are you still standing next to the table but not sitting?" No reply. Airi's attempt had failed. Jurina looked over, sighing and stood up, walking over to Rena. She stood in front of the older girl and leaned in, whispering something in her ear. Rena snapped back to reality and Jurina went back to sit down, Rena following after with a blush on her face. Airi had just stared in awe, wondering what the idol said that brought Rena back. "Whoa, what did you say to get her out of her daze?" Jurina just shrugged, "I just said her name." Airi smiled, clapping, "Wow. Even if I had said her name, she would still be in her daze."

Jurina was lucky that Airi was fast to believe the reasoning. Of course she had whispered more than just the girl's name, but she couldn't let that be found out. A few minutes after what had just happened, Akane came back with two plates of pancakes with syrup over it. She set them each in front of Jurina and Rena, going back to grab forks and knives. When she came back, she gave Jurina the eating utensils. Jurina took a set for herself and set the other next to Rena's plate.

Even after being handed the utensils, Rena was just staring at her plate. Once again, noticing this, Airi left it to Jurina to deal with. She nudged Jurina under the table, making the idol look up from eating, then eyed Rena. The idol's eyes traveled to the dazed girl, leaning in and whispering something in her ear again. Just like before, Rena snapped back to reality, and started to eat.

"So, anyways," Akane started, not wanting the setting to be dressed in an awkward silence. "SInce you two have a free day today, what shall we do? And Jurina-san, what about you? Are you free today?" Jurina nodded, leaving the other two to think. Personally, Airi would've rathered not to think, but this was quite hard. To think of an activity that the four of them would like. She didn't know about the others, but she would prefer to stay inside today. After staying quiet ever since Jurina kissed her, Rena finally spoke up. "I want to stay inside and eat food made by Akane and watch movies." Airi smiled slightly, raising her hand. "I second that."

Akane looked over to Jurina, waiting for her outlook on the suggestion. "I'm down for whatever you guys decide on." After giving her opinion on the matter, she continued eating, finishing her last bite. "I guess we're staying in today then. You guys shouldn't have drank so much. We could've gone to the amusement park and called it a date. But it's alright." As she finished talking, Rena put the last piece of her pancake in her mouth. Seeing that, Jurina stood up, taking both their plates and setting it into the sink. "Ah, thank you." Rena muttered out.

It was noon, and the girls had already moved from the kitchen and into the living room, settling down on the couches. Akane and Airi on one, while the other was occupied by Jurina and Rena. They had put in one of the many movies that Airi had chosen yesterday. Though they had put on a movie, none of them were really watching. Instead, they were talking with each other about the many things that could be discussed about. Akane and Airi were holding hands, acting lovey dovey towards each other and exchanging kisses every once in a while. The couple had forgotten that they were in someone else's home and hadn't noticed the two girls in front of them with somewhat disgusted faces.

Tired of watching the lovebirds, Rena stood up, followed by Jurina. This attracted the attention of Akane and Airi, so Rena voiced out her reason before any of them could throw questions at her. "I'm a little tired, so I'm going to go take a nap." "Same here." With that, the two walked away and into Rena's room.

Jurina and Rena both knew that the both of them were telling lies. They had made an excuse just to get away from seeing the two lovebirds' public display of affection towards each other. Once they had entered the hallway and were sure that they were out of Airi and Akane's sight, Rena turned around, taking Jurina's wrist and pulling her into the bedroom. She closed the door behind them and locked it, an unseen smile on her face. Jurina walked over to the bed, flopping down on it and staring at the ceiling, but the ceiling was soon replaced by Rena's face, as she had climbed on top of Jurina and straddled her.

Rena continued staring at Jurina, and that made Jurina feel somewhat uncomfortable. She raised a brow, not sure why Rena was still staring at her. "What?" Rena pouted a bit, answering the younger one's question. "I want my kisses." Jurina blinked, not sure what she was talking about, then it hit her. This morning when she had whispered a little something to bring Rena back to reality, twice.

-FLASHBACK-

Jurina stood up from her seat, walking over and stopping in front of Rena. She then leaned in and whispered in the older girl's ear.

"I'll give you kisses later if you come and sit down."
--

Being nudged by Airi, she looked up at the girl, who was motioning her eyes towards Rena. Jurina turned around and leaned in, whispering a phrase that instantly brought the girl back.

"If you don't eat your breakfast, I won't give you any kisses."

-FLASHBACK END-

Though Jurina had remembered exactly what Rena was talking about, she decided to tease the other girl. "What? Kisses?" Rena puffed out her cheeks and crossed her arms across her chest, whining. "You said you would give me kisses this morning~!" "No? I don't remember telling you anything about kisses." This only caused Rena to act more like a child, huffing and turning her head away. "Fine then." She got up and off of Jurina, walking towards the door. Feeling panicked, Jurina got off of the bed and followed Rena, stopping her before she could open the door. Taking Rena by the shoulder, Jurina turned her around and quickly pecked her lips, smirking afterwards.

"There's your kiss, happy now?" Jurina turned around, going back to lay on the bed.

Rena smiled slightly, a light blush across her face as she followed Jurina and laid down next to her. "But you said kisses. It was plural. Yet you only gave me one kiss."

"How complicated can this girl get?" Jurina thought to herself. She sighed internally, turning to face Rena, and with her hands on the other's shoulders, she leaned in, kissing her forcefully. The idol teasingly bit and tugged on Rena's lower lip, then pulled away. She had left Rena in a daze yet again. Smirking at what she had done, she turned around, her back facing Rena. Although acting like it wasn't a big deal, it was a big deal to Jurina. She did not expect for the waitress to be this good a kissing; so good that it left a tingling sensation on her lips.

As for Rena, this was the third time that she was left in a daze. All because of one person and something that they had done. She brought her hand up, her fingers brushing over her lips. They were burning. She wanted more, but she didn't want to bother Jurina.

Blushing madly, she bit her lip and wrapped her arms around Jurina's waist. Soon after, the two of them finally drift off into the nap that they left the living room for.

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2014, 08:08:39 PM »
I love it!  :twothumbs
One of the BEST one I ever read~ ;) I look forward to chp 11. ;)
IS SO FLUFFY AND I LOVE IT.  :cow:
I can't get enough of it~
Thank you for writing such a awesome fanfic!!!!  :D

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 07, 2014, 03:02:24 AM »
Progress! Such huge progress!! :mon XD:
This time, Rena spoke more clearly with a small pout on her face. "Stay with me for a little bit more."
So cute! :mon inluv:
When Rena asked Jurina for her kisses I immediately went 'EHH!!' :mon lol:
"I'll give you kisses later if you come and sit down."
Haha~ That's how Jurina got Rena to sit down and focus :on lol:
So much fluff, I love it! :mon lovelaff:
Wmatsui is finally official?  :mon mischief:
Furuyanagi so lovey dovey ~ :luvluv1:
Can't wait for next chapter! :tama-apeshit:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2014, 05:35:19 AM »
Wmatsui is so cute~

And lol Jurina words are effect to Rena

Rena is so cute acting like a kid

Update soon

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #56 on: August 07, 2014, 11:16:48 AM »
Whoaaaa!!! Jurinaaaa I want my kisses too XD

So cute ~

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2014, 01:15:42 PM »
why i dont read this before

this was good thank you
ah sweet sweet but rena need to confess in sober

Offline 48matama

• Danso kills me
  • Member+
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2014, 03:19:57 PM »
DAT MOMENT

KYAAARRRGGGHHH ><

TOO SWEET ><

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: August 09, 2014, 09:48:48 PM »
awww cute... it's sweet and fluffy
many kisses  :wub:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - Snowscape