JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Oh! My God

Author Topic: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANN... 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)  (Read 63351 times)

Offline Miichan

• Love Nono! <3
  • Member+
Re: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES C~ 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)
« Reply #60 on: September 04, 2007, 02:20:52 AM »

cover looks pretty cool...but i don't think this would be a curse...either way you say it...even if Kamei graduates first then Taka...and so on with the LOVE Machine...i don't think Reina would graduate last...and especially not JunJun graduating third...or if it goes the other way from Sayumi first...Kamei and Taka wouldn't be graduating last...so this wouldn't be another "LOVE Machine" curse...hopefully...

well i think kame could grad and aichan has been in momusu for a long time ... but junjun could grad cause of her bad japanese maybe she cant take it? XD anyways hope not X_X i love her XD

aichan and junjun looks great~!  :heart: :heart:

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
I don't think this will continue the Love Machine curse.  Not unless it sells more than 1 million copies... And we know how many CDs do that nowadays.  Even if this did manage to start a new curse, I'd like to think it would go left to right this time.  (bye-bye Sayu?)

I find it more interesting to think about the Tanpopo curse, (which has already run its course) or the Sakuragumi cover pattern, which would say that Ai-chan's the next up for a major scandal.  Not that I'm hoping for one, of course.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
which would say that Ai-chan's the next up for a major scandal.  Not that I'm hoping for one, of course.

Well...
I bet she's a big target BECAUSE she's the leader... so she's probably being watched by crazy evil stalker paparazzi closer than usual.

Anyway, back on topic...
Is this new Love Machine just for this collection, or will it actually be released as a "new" single? ...Or has that even been determined yet?

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
which would say that Ai-chan's the next up for a major scandal.  Not that I'm hoping for one, of course.

Well...
I bet she's a big target BECAUSE she's the leader... so she's probably being watched by crazy evil stalker paparazzi closer than usual.

Anyway, back on topic...
Is this new Love Machine just for this collection, or will it actually be released as a "new" single? ...Or has that even been determined yet?
There is no "new Love Machine". The Love Machine thing has to do with the recreation of the cover. And the only "new" song on the album will be the "Hello To You - Hello! Project Tenth Anniversary Theme". And by the way, neither Tsunku nor UFA speak of that song as a new single, Tsunku just speaks of it as a song written for the 10th anniversary, but never in his message or on the H!P official announcement do they talk of it as a new single. As a matter of fact, Tsunku's message explicitly says this album has "all 34 singles so far" and then mention the new song as just that, a new song.

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
^All that "new Love Machine" stuff was misinterpreted.  It was all just talking about the pictures/covers AFAIK.

EDIT: reyfer beat me to it..

Courtesy of the best, Miichan!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
they didn't say if they'll re-record all the songs or not ............

Random News:

Yahoo Japan News

モー娘。“LOVEマシーン"再現
1997年9月7日に誕生し、間もなく結成10年を迎えるモーニング娘。が、10月24日に10周年記念ベストアルバム「モーニング娘。ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANNIVERSARY~」を発売することが2日、分かった。収録されるのはメジャーデビューシングル「モーニングコーヒー」から、最新シングル「女に幸あれ」までの全シングルと、記念楽曲「HELLO TO YOU ~ハロー! プロジェクト10周年記念テーマ~」の計35曲。初回限定盤には過去のライブ映像が特典DVDとして付いている。ブックレットにはOGメンバーと、現メンバーのコメントも掲載するなど。モー娘。の歴史がぎっしりと詰まっている。アルバムジャケットは、現メンバーがモー娘。の代表曲「LOVEマシーン」のジャケットをそっくりまねた写真。モー娘。の名前を一躍日本中に知らしめた歴史的な曲のジャケットが再現されることになった。

Yahoo Hong Kong News

M娘出碟紀念10周年
日本少女組合Morning娘近年的人氣已大不如前,但乘覑10周年紀念再次活躍起來,除了舉行巡迴演唱會,精選大碟All Singles Complete 10th Anniversary亦將於下月24日登場。這張精選碟結集Morning娘歷來共34首單曲,包括新作Hello To You。同時,今次封面更是翻炒99年單曲Love Machine的意念,一眾女生站在銀色布景前,不過就人面全非,當年的主將安倍夏美所站的位置就換上新星久住小春。
« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:22:46 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline mini*wheat

• @Shell_Maree
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mini<3sRina
    • shell_maree
    • shell_maree
Oooooooh.
Okay okay. Yeah, I totally misunderstood (and now I must admit I'm a little disappointed). My bad.

But whatever. This is still going to be awesome, and regardless of whether it's a single or not... we ARE getting a new song, so yay.

:::Twitter
::Rest in Peace, Jabs. You'll be forever missed. <3::

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
The re-recording talk came from the "C" after ALL SINGLES but the "C" was just a cut off of COLLECTION.

Some people thought the "C" could mean cover.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
The re-recording talk came from the "C" after ALL SINGLES but the "C" was just a cut off of COLLECTION.

Some people thought the "C" could mean cover.

but it still could be .... they DID surprisingly re-covered "Koi no Dance Site"

Offline RionZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
As much as I'd like it to be, I doubt they'd spend their time re-recording songs for this release.  I think if they did it'd help JunJun and Lin Lin in the long run by getting them to learn old songs but whatever.

Offline jompuan

• Reinai Forever
  • Member+
Hello To You - Hello! Project 10th Anniversary concert
http://www.mediafire.com/?9smmvpsdawc

Credit : ampedechoz@JPM <3

Offline Anton_91

• [El_Rango]
  • Member+
  • [BerryZ iz da besuto!]
Oh, yay the Love Machine curse, that one is really freaky! o__O

My Theory:
Actually, I'm not saying it will, but I have a feeling it might be working in the same
way again. :P

I've always believed Kamei would graduate soon, cause when I became a fan
of MM Kamei Eri was absolutley the last one I recognized, mostly because
she's plain and sorta quiet (although less now). Also, not saying I dislike Eri!
No way, she's cute and all that but I think she will go back to regular life soon
enough.
Takahashi Ai is one of the oldest member so it's natural to expect a graduation from
her soon enough. (Or do something more or less bad...)
I dunno, maybe she's just nervous but it seems like Junjun is not all that happy about MM..

So atleast I believe the first three might come true...  :stunned:

« Last Edit: September 04, 2007, 03:29:59 PM by Anton_91 »

Offline raiknii

To me, the only unbelievable graduation in the "curse order" is Mittsi. :/ Kamei and Ai could graduate normally, then JJ & LL graduate to form a duo singing songs in Chinese, then Koharu go completely solo, then Risa, Reina and Sayu.

Maybe JJ can go on hiatus, Mittsi get in a scandal, then LL graduates and JJ comes back for the duo, haha.

Offline Angelus

• Yasashii.Kimochi
  • Member+
  • EighthGen <3
Aika in a scandal? Nah, she's too... pure? That's almost as hard as imagining Rika in a scandal, considering how much of a workaholic she is.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
And suddenly, this became a "speculation on who will graduate" thread..... :banghead: :banghead:

Anyway, the album is now up for pre-order at HMV
Limited Edition http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2616107/ref=2616109
Regular Edition http://www.hmv.co.jp/product/detail/2616109/ref=2616107

And YesAsia
Limited http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-music/pid-1005020418/
Regular http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/code-j/section-music/pid-1005020419/

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
The curse won't work twice from the same pic 'remade', LOL. So just let it go :P
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Well, I just pre-ordered the LE.
* JFC feels deep pain in his wallet.

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Nana Oosaki

• Do it! Now
  • ecchi
I wasn't sure which one to choose... so I pre-ordered both
* Me feels deep pain in the wallet too  :banghead:

Offline duffmachine

• Nacchi Super Fan~
  • "ヽ(´▽`)ノ" ハイハイ〜
The curse won't work twice from the same pic 'remade', LOL. So just let it go :P
yep! i agree, so never mind the curse thing and celebrate the glorious 10 years of MM O(≧∇≦)O

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~

unless ..... Tsunku wants to continue the "Love Machine Magic" .....

anyway ...... ordered along with all other stuff  *my wallet's bleeding ... and my credit card tried to stop the bleeding.....*

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Girl`s Day - Oh! My God