JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Touched

Author Topic: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANN... 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)  (Read 63043 times)

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
^All I know is that it's 6 gigs. O.o o.O

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline tiny

• bananasama
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Joshin web places the Morning Musume single collection on top in their ranking. I think it's a web shop.

http://joshinweb.jp/dp/RANKING.html

addendum:
A video with comments by Morning Musume on the singles collection can be seen on the Oricon site: http://www.oricon.co.jp/tv/interview/071024_05.html
Oricon also has placed a written interview with Morning Musume on their site: http://www.oricon.co.jp/music/interview/071024_05.html

addendum 2:
First daily ranking: 3rd

The top 3
1. 12,839 Seimeiryoku - chatmonchy
2. 10,682 Unbreakable - Backstreet Boys
3. 7,148 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANNIVERSARY~ - Morning Musume

« Last Edit: October 24, 2007, 10:04:30 AM by tiny »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
HELL FUCKING YEAH. I was looking through the scans of the booklet, and I found Ai Kago listed under Morning Musume! Looks they DIDN'T forget she was a part of Morning Musume after all! :D But she's not in the little favorite song section. And neither is Ichii Sayaka. XP

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
damn ..... but still Top 3, YAY ~

Offline flamingmoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Any word on the DVD track listing yet?
Each girl chooses their favorite song and a different concert perf. is shown.
I Wish - Yuko
Do it Now - Kaori
Koko ni Iruzee - Nacchi
As for one day - Kei
Do it Now - Maki
The Peace - Rika
Souda! We're Alive - Yossi
Do it Now - Ai
Ambitious - Konkon
Mr Moonlight - Risa
Do it Now - Eri
Aruiteru - Sayu
Shabondama - Reina
Iroppoi Jirettai - Koharu
Shabondama - Aika
Egao Yes Nude - Junjun
Onna ni Sachi Are - Linlin

I'm surprised Yaguchi wasn't included.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
^ No Miki-sama.  :cry:  :mon whine:

Geez, four of them picked the same song (Do it! Now). :O  Guess they must have really wanted their honest, first choices.

EDIT: On a more positive note, I just got an email saying that my copy has been shipped! :rockon:
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 03:36:23 AM by JFC »

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Do it Now x4 !!!

I'm surprised Yaguchi wasn't included.

Miki is not included either ~

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
No Mari, no Mikitty and no Makoto.

And from Tsunku's comments, I thought it was not so much the girl's favorite song as their favorite live performance of that song. Maybe I got it wrong or something.

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
The 2002 Do it! Now was there twice. Then the 2004 Best of Japan one and Kei's graduation Do it! Now... Ya...

And it is their favorite performance. Mittsi was talking about how the Shabondama (Yossi and Eri's from Morning Curry) was really powerful or something about the two of them together. Junjun REALLY likes Egao YES Nude. She said her favorite line was Mittsi's first solo line.

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline reyfer

• Member+
I knew it was their favorite live performance, because I translated the Tsunku comment with help from a japanese embassy secretary. And I know that now Aruiteru is Sayu's favorite song, because she says on the latest Oricon interview that Aruiteru's lyrics really appeal to her, and that this song is her guiding light in her life now.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
I was skimming the vid rip H!O had up this morning before class (while waiting for my own copy on its way hopefully undamaged from YesAsia), and I thought I had fallen asleep or something to see the same Do it! Now performance ><. But ya I doubt they told them what the other people had picked.

Knowing Sayu likes Aruiteru that much adds so much to her <3 and it makes her singing Aruiteru in her Love-Hello feel so much more uplifting (even more than before!).

I need to watch it and listen to what they have to say but I do like their choices. It's too bad no Mari and no Miki though... is it some weird thing from the agency like they feel they weren't serious enough about being MM or something? Seems weird to exclude them for no reason since time has passed pretty much.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
No Mari, no Mikitty and no Makoto.

I GUESS I understand Marippe and Mikitty but why is Makochan persona non grata?  Isn't she still on the H!P roster? 

Offline reyfer

• Member+
Thing is you're assuming that they were left out because of a punishment, and for all we know, they were not available for interview due to other circumstances, or they did not choose any particular perf, or maybe Tsunku said "okay, this was supposed to be a collection of various perfs and not a Do It! Now special" :) . Tsunku said he had to choose from the interviews, so maybe that was the case. After all, Mari, Mikitty and Makoto are on the booklet. And since when is Mari persona non grata? Isn't she on concerts and performing again?
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:20:58 AM by reyfer »

Offline Koolmon93

• Member+
  • Karaoke is srs bznz.
^Even Ishiguro Aya, Fukuda Asuka, and Nono are on the booklet... Which I find odd. O.o o.O

*Set by Gypchan*

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
^Even Ishiguro Aya, Fukuda Asuka, and Nono are on the booklet... Which I find odd. O.o o.O

eh!? why?   I didn't find it odd ... they were past members
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:39:01 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline reyfer

• Member+
Why is it odd? Nono is still H!P as far as I know. Ishiguro and Fukuda were part of MM and this is a tribute to 10 years of MM. Only odd thing is Ichii Sayaka, and I think I read somewhere that she didn't want to be interviewed for this booklet (I may be wrong).

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
That's true it could be busy schedules and what not...I wouldn't be surprised, I guess I just assumed so because I had thought they could've interviewed people at the last H!P concert, but I guess I wasn't thinking. Busy schedules are busy schedules after all ><.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline reyfer

• Member+
Today's chart:

1 - BSB
2 - Chatmonchy
3 - Matsutoya Yumi
4 - Morning Musume

Matsutoya Yumi is the sixth best selling music artist in Japan. Almost all of her albums since 1988 have sold one million copies each.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
BSB still #1 ? wtf ?!

hope MM will go back to #3 !!!!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 10:28:18 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline EternalW

• ecchi
4 do it! now, well at least this prove the girls have really choosed their songs  :P.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Touched