JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANN... 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)  (Read 63036 times)

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
In terms of performance, Do it! Now is really one of the best with the moves and also the lines. :heart:

Offline Linus

• Member+
1 - BSB
2 - Chatmonchy
3 - Matsutoya Yumi
4 - Morning Musume
It is worth mentioning that the 3rd album sold less than 5,000 copies. This doesn't talk good about what MM might have sold on their second day.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
1 - BSB
2 - Chatmonchy
3 - Matsutoya Yumi
4 - Morning Musume
It is worth mentioning that the 3rd album sold less than 5,000 copies. This doesn't talk good about what MM might have sold on their second day.
Since I sense a new wave of negativeness coming from comments like this, may I remind all that most people already have all the material that is on this album? Not only that, most people already have two or more copies of this same material. As a matter of fact, most of the wotas here agree that since most people already have the singles, the only thing that lures them to buy this album is the package and the booklet and DVD. They all say that if these were new versions by the current lineup, lots more of people would be buying this album just out of curiosity, to see how good a job the current lineup does and how different the versions are from the originals.
Also, usually the difference between #3 and #4 on Oricon is not that big. And the number used on Oricon is the index, not the number of copies sold. If you take 4515 (not 5000 as you put it) for #3 and multiply by 1.75 (the index factor Oricon uses), you get in reality something around 7900 copies sold. Oricon only gives real numbers on the weekly charts, the rest is index numbers.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2007, 04:33:24 PM by reyfer »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
most people already have two or more copies of this same material. As a matter of fact, most of the wotas here agree that since most people already have the singles, the only thing that lures them to buy this album is the package and the booklet and DVD. They all say that if these were new versions by the current lineup, lots more of people would be buying this album just out of curiosity, to see how good a job the current lineup does and how different the versions are from the originals.
Also, usually the difference between #3 and #4 on Oricon is not that big. And the number used on Oricon is the index, not the number of copies sold. If you take 4515 (not 5000 as you put it) for #3 and multiply by 1.75 (the index factor Oricon uses), you get in reality something around 7900 copies sold. Oricon only gives real numbers on the weekly charts, the rest is index numbers.
Quoted because there are VERY good points made in this post. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
So ur saying that this 10th Anniversary All Singles Complete Album is a collection of singles that are already sold?  i thought this is the remake of all momusu singles sung by the current lineup?  wow that's a big shock for me.  I didn't spend alot of time reading this thread cuz i didn't have the time.  but judging by how the pics looked, i thought that the current members is remaking all of MM singles...

Offline Linus

• Member+
1 - BSB
2 - Chatmonchy
3 - Matsutoya Yumi
4 - Morning Musume
Since I sense a new wave of negativeness coming from comments like this, may I remind all that most people already have all the material that is on this album?
No negativeness intended. Just balancing your comment mentioning Yumi sells millions, because this positiveness could induce people to think the drop ain't bad at all, and lead any other person to a bigger disappointment later.

Would have it sold worse or better if the current lineup had re-done the singles? That's something I don't know. But I think you couldn't call it a Best, then. I can share what I think, though. I prefer ALL SINGLES COMPLETE to have all songs with its original generation of singers. To listen to the updated versions, you have concerts. I wouldn't be too excited for a self-cover album.

^Even Ishiguro Aya, Fukuda Asuka, and Nono are on the booklet... Which I find odd. O.o o.O
I find it coherent. It'd have been a mess not to have the original girls say something on a 10th Ann collection, unless of course they would have rejected to do it. But I'm glad they did ask them, and that they did accept.

Offline satan ahh lunn

• Member+
well i just ordered mines last night... and it is already on the hands of cdjapan, now i just have to wait for the other items to be on their hands too

from the comments you guys have, it sounds nice, but it not good that Mikitty, Yaguchi, or Makoto isnt there...

but still i cant wait to get it and watch it

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
I went to Synnara records at Central City.  I cased the area, got my CD.

This is the place.  From a distance.

The BANNER outside the window

The CD and the FREE POSTER

Dear GOD LET ME MEET TAKAHASHI!!!

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
FREE POSTER ?!  I want one !! :wub:

I'm still waiting for my copy ..... (ordered form yesasia .... needa save $$ ..... so damn slow .....)

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
I ordered mine just now.  I was lured by the DVD, PB, and one new song XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
i´ve just recieve my package with the CD!!!! too bad i couldn´t pay the version with dvd (money problems as always) but i´ve got the regular edition XD and it looks good but for some reason i can´t open it until now... i need a camera to take pics XD

Offline Linus

• Member+
I grabbed it from iTunes, since I rarely buy singles, it´s a good investment for me.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
^But you don't get the interview booklet if you download it :(

Offline Linus

• Member+
^But you don't get the interview booklet if you download it :(
I would not understand a word of it so look at it from the side I've saved money that I can now invest in Berryz :lol:

I would recommend people to get the Korean edition if it's available online. That poster is worth it! I bought Maki's BEST Korea edition because it got better bonuses too :)

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
KBS COOL FM 'May Bee no Boryuumu o Takamemasu' Korean radio show 071027 : Takahashi Ai, Niigaki Risa

Koharu didnt appear. the show's MC speaks in Korean, but there is a lady japanese translator for them. (language clash  :wacko: ). MC and Gaki did talk about Gaki's reactions and calls her the 'reaction tenshi' XD

RR21 and ONSA are played.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
I would recommend people to get the Korean edition if it's available online. That poster is worth it! I bought Maki's BEST Korea edition because it got better bonuses too :)

There is a Taiwan version which should be just as cheap if not cheaper than the Korean version. I don't think any version that is bought online comes with a poster :(

Reaction Angel, that's a good one :lol: Gaki-san is an angel anyway :) Any idea how popular the girls were in Korea and fan reactions?

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
I got the poster from the store as a free gift.  I love the uniqueness of it since it has Morning Musume written in Hangul!  I paid for my cd/dvd copy on sale at 22000 W.

Offline misugi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Not fair, I want the poster too :cry:

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Not fair, I want the poster too :cry:

Ningen tte ... kanashii nee ....

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
So is the poster a special only outside of Japan and in the store? I still haven't gotten mine, I guess like everyone else who ordered it from yes asia we are on the edge hoping our packages aren't damaged...lol

oh oh wait wait... let me help you chokkan!

*pushes you down*
So what if you didn't get a poster, lots of people don't get posters,
It shouldn't stop you from getting on the bus and going to school!
And there's always ebay/yahoo auctions.

LOL, natsukashii ne... gekijou no omoide.
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU