JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Dead Leaf

Author Topic: [10/24] 「 Morning Musume ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANN... 」 Album (2CD+DVD/2CD)  (Read 63034 times)

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Da~amn...  that package looks shweet!

I just MIGHT have to hunt one down for myself...

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
so i'm guessing that's the Japanese version,  if there is more than one.  since this is also sold in Korea and Taiwan, does it look any different than what's shown above?

Offline Reanimation

• Kameist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
^ just Momusu's name is written in Chinese or Korean.

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
General difference between Japan ver and other ver.:

some minor difference design ...... usually the cover is a little bit different

infos are written in Chinese (Taiwan translation for Taiwan ver. or HK translation for HK ver.) or in Korean

also the CD will be made in Taiwan, Hong Kong or Korea

note : Hong Kong version is in Chinese, but it's different from the Taiwan Version because HK Chinese is OK to have English or Japanese in it.

anyway ...........

damn those F lazy mailman .......... it arrived @ the post office yesterday, but I still didn't receive it ....... WTF.......
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 02:00:52 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
General difference between Japan ver and other ver.:

some minor difference design ...... usually the cover is a little bit different

infos are written in Chinese (Taiwan translation for Taiwan ver. or HK translation for HK ver.) or in Korean

also the CD will be made in Taiwan, Hong Kong or Korea

note : Hong Kong version is in Chinese, but it's different from the Taiwan Version because HK Chinese is OK to have English or Japanese in it.

anyway ...........

damn those F lazy mailman .......... it arrived @ the post office yesterday, but I still didn't receive it ....... WTF.......

Whoa! so u mean other than releasing it in Korea and Taiwan, they also releasing a Hong Kong version?  is that the only three place they're releasing it other than Japan? 
btw, can anyone find out what the sales is from those countries?  just curious. 
also, other than this, i heard that since january 2007, Taiwanese label Forward Music distributed MoMusu discography in Taiwan, i'm just wondering what the sales figure for those as well? 

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
actually HK versions exist for a long time already .....  before Taiwan Version ....... 

The only H!P HK ver CD I got is Ayaya's Ne~e (I also have the Japanese ver) . I bought it when I was in HK @ 2003

compare JP & HK ver based on "Ne~e" : The Cover design is different, the design of the CD is also different (I'll post the link to the pic of the CD later)

btw, I lost the cover / lyric sheet .....

EDIT: download the huge pic of HK ver Ayaya Ne~e CD
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 03:03:05 AM by chokkan 2 »

Offline AngelCakes

The CD and the FREE POSTER

In Thunkderduck's pic, the cover looks exactly the same. 'Morning Musume' is in Japanese, and the pic looks identical, or is that not the Korean Ver.? The odd thing is that 'Morning Musume' is in Korean on the poster, but not the cd.  :?
« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 09:05:26 AM by AngelCakes »

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
I only just noticed that on the discs it says 10, 10 in Japanese and 10 in Roman numerals.. I'm so fast haha.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
A two disc DVD set is now also announced:
DVD 「モーニング娘。ALL SINGLES COMPLETE ~10th ANNIVERSARY~」
Release date: 12/19
Two discs, EPBE-5274~75, 5,000 yen
http://www.netdirect.co.jp/search/ISSSchDetail.asp?ISBN=EPBE5274

Contents of the DVDs are not reported yet. Only thing mentioned is that it is a limited edition.

According to Neowing, the title for this PV compilation is モーニング娘。 ALL SINGLES COMPLETE 全35曲 〜10th ANNIVERSARY〜 [完全限定生産] (Morning Musume. All Singles Complete Zen 35 Kyoku - 10th Anniversary [limited Release]) http://www.neowing.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5274

It is a limited release. According to the description, it includes all the 35 singles PVs from Morning Coffee to Mikan, and the bonuses are:
-Ai No Tane PV
-The Yomiuri Land version of the Love Machine PV
-an alternate version of Mikan's PV.

CDJapan link http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=EPBE-5274

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
Holy crap that's awesome!! Even Mikan included!

I am so getting this  XD

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
HOLLY COW  i want that one!!! mmm but maybe i need to robber a store... or just forget about others xmas present... yeah i gonna bought this one.

oh but i juwst realize that the singles release should have Ai no tane as an extra bonus... or maybe they are going to release an all B-sides or something?

Offline Luinestel23

• 赤い羽根で次の人生に飛ぶ
  • Yossi no Dai fan!!
OMG I MUST, MUST, MUST buy this~!  :drool: :inlove:

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
I bet that the covers for the all videoclips collection will look like the regular version Mikan cover, i.e. red with photos. They did the same with KT. No KT single V, but the following eizo MM clip 4 collection had a KT related cover.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Forgive me, dear wallet. :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
Interesting...  The full version of the "Love Machine" PV has never been released on DVD.  Significant addition.  I'm wondering what's different with "Ai no Tane" since it was included on the first "Eizo" PV collection.

Offline ggliff

• Jump! Jump! Let's take off!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
oh well, just have to buy one less Xmas present XD

Thanks for the info!

Offline SomethingWild

• ほっといてよ~ うざいんだよ
  • Member+
  • 君の泣き顔は見たくないよ!
I'm wondering what's different with "Ai no Tane" since it was included on the first "Eizo" PV collection.

Probably nothing. It isn't one of the 35 MM singles.. that's why it's bonus material.

Offline invisname

• ~Aloha Rider~
  • Member+
  • ~Aloha~
They just found a reason to make me spend more money!... to have almost every single PV on DVDs thats pretty awesome to have!... Ai no Tane, the Yomiuri Love Machine, and an Alternate Mikan PV... good deals but does that mean it won't have the Koi wa Hassou Do the Hustle PV that was in the last Enzo set? Hmm mystery till we get a more definite list of whats in it I guess. I still want it, but I just remembered the Do the Hustle PV and was wondering...
-Sayu, Gaki, Aika Blog Translator-The Nantonaku Translations Substitute Leader -
-~LDK Random Subs~-

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
I'm wondering what's different with "Ai no Tane" since it was included on the first "Eizo" PV collection.

Probably nothing. It isn't one of the 35 MM singles.. that's why it's bonus material.

Boo!  What a cheat...

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant

Boo!  What a cheat...
Unless any of you have positive proof that there is an alternate version for Ai no Tane's PV, what were you expecting? As far as I know, there was and there is only one version of that PV.

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Dead Leaf