JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Kooringu

Author Topic: The official KPop fan introduction thread!  (Read 75802 times)

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
Re: The official KPop fan introduction thread!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2010, 10:35:00 AM »
Name/nickname: Flyp
When/how did you become a KPop fan: I caught the SNSTD early on from Tama; I was one of the first victims when they just had ITNW and were about to debut GG.  Tama and Kuno were all "You gotta check this out!" and linked me to a couple of live perfs of ITNW.  I wasn't instantly hooked, but later that day I found myself humming the melody and it all went downhill from there.
Favourite KPop song(s): Constantly changing, really.  Most anything from the groups listed below?  Plus lots of stuff from other groups.
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): 2NE1, KARA, SNSD
Reason why you like KPop: The music is more hip than JPop these days.  The mixing of pop and hip-hop is always done well.  Hot beats, catchy melodies, great-looking music videos, and of course the cute/sexy/hot girls always help.  The girls in the girl groups seem more natural than Japanese idol groups , which instantly hooked me when I saw the SNSD Girls Go To School special.  Watching the girls work so hard, crying and fighting and struggling with their first few performances, I knew this wasn't another manufactured idol group.  I also love the inter-group relationships, the constant promotions with live television performances every week, and the easily available HD videos to drool over.

KPop is fun, plain and simple~

Offline Tanier

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 10:12:22 AM »
Name/nickname: Ivan/lilday,Day,Panda,hellokittyninjapanda <--google that seriously
When/how did you become a KPop fan:
I've always liked AVA/Lee Jung Hyun, Lee Hyori, BoA, DJ Doc. Tama Introduced me in to the Wonder Girls, thats when i truly was hooked.
Favourite KPop song(s): Lee Hyori - U Go Girl Lee Jung Hyun - Vogue Girl 4 Minute - Hot Issue
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): I really like everyone for the most part. Artist: E.via (Napper) Group: 4 Minute

Reason why you like KPop: Well, I like Jpop and Mandarin Pop as well, sometimes more, but I'm prone to like 95% of what the kpop industry spits out even if i do like some other genre's music alot more than kpop ie: Da Mouth, By2 (taiwanpop), and Koda Kumi, Goto Maki (JPOP).
I'm backkkkkkkk

Offline Enjel

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 06:29:13 PM »
Name/nickname: Enjel
When/how did you become a KPop fan: Since March of 2006... i think so xD!! and how?... I started to listen TVXQ, later CSJH, Suju... oh! well... now Kpop is my life xD! *+AKB&alanxD!*
Favourite KPop song(s):  mmm for now, T-ara's IGCBOY <333
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): i'm a huge fan of TVXQ (Junsu), 2NE1 (CL), T-ara (Qri), fan of BEG (since their debut!), CSJH and Baby VOX. And i like too KARA, AS, Rainbow, 4minute....etc! ah! and special mention to Soshi's Jessica & Hyoyeon  :heart: :heart:
Reason why you like KPop: i don't know really xD! i just like the music....

・梅田彩佳 (♥) ・川村真洋 (♡) ・山田菜々 ・西野七瀬 ・小笠原茉由 ・與儀ケイラtumblr: i ♥ umechan

Offline NinniN

• Member+
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2010, 04:01:07 PM »
Name/nickname: NinniN

When/how did you become a KPop fan: Dont remember when precisely, but i always have a hardrive full of Kpop stuff, after i got this empty feeling coz Jpop hasnt got anything really worth seeing, i decided to watch some, the one that really caught my attention is an episode of SSGB hosted by tiffany and
hyesung, got into SNSD and later the rest of the Kpop entertainment

Favourite KPop song(s):  to my suprise, right now its Kim Jong Kook - "dont be good to me", heard it for the first time in family outing episode Fany and Nicole. and i watch that episode A LOT, so the song kinda stuck with me

Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): generally all the mainstream ones, SNSD, KARA, F(X)(owh, im feeling like listening back to lachata),T-ARA, Wonder Girls (almost forgot bout them, since havent heard from them in a long time, but i heard they're releasing an american album pretty soon, so yay!), etc..

Reason why you like KPop: they got cute girl groups, good songs and dance choreography, they have interesting tv show to follow up on them( although most of the time its so hard to find subbed)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2010, 06:07:57 AM »
Name/nickname: daigong aka Pinkie aka Assman
When/how did you become a KPop fan: Probably around 2000 when I saw Park Ji-yoon "Seonginsik" and my dick exploded from the thong revealing, machine sewing fuck godness and Hong Kong pop was blatantly biting Korean dance music like Lee Jung Hyun. Ame then intoduced me to the sexiness of Lee Hyori and dance machine of KOYOTE and I was like YEAH BAB. Then more recently with the wave upon wave upon wave of girl groups tama and KT kept brainwashing me with like SNSD, Wonder Girls, KARA, T-ara, Brown Eyed Girls, After School, 2NE1, f(x) it's hard not to enjoy the wholesome family fun...YEAH RIGHT! SHAKE DAT ASS!! LEGGGGGGGS <3333
Favourite KPop song(s): Damn, too many. might be a long list but hmm:

SNSD - Into the New World, Gee, Genie, Kissing You, Baby Baby, Girlfriend. * * *
Wonder Girls - Tell Me, Nobody, Irony, So Hot
KARA - Lupin, Break it, Rock U, 미스터 ("Mister"), Wanna, Pretty Girl, Honey
T-ara - "내가 너무 아파" "I'm Really Hurt"
f(x) - Thrill Love, NU 예삐오 (NU ABO
2NE1 - I Don't Care
Lee Hyori - Toc Toc Toc, 10 MINUTES, Hey Mr. Big
Park Ji Yoon - Seonginsik 성인식
T-asha - Black Happiness
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabra

and more :P

Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): Lee Hyori, SNSD, KOYOTE, T, Wonder Girls, KARA, T-ara, 2NE1, f(x), Brown Eyed Girls, BoA
Reason why you like KPop: I like any music that's got a good beat and sexy ladies.

Offline khoonah

• ecchi
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2010, 07:09:44 AM »
Name/nickname: Khoonah
When/how did you become a KPop fan: I'm korean-american so I grew up with kpop but i really became a huge fan in high school thanks to friends that got me into it
Favourite Kpop song: Right now, Suju's No Other!
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): SNSD, KARA, T-ara, 2AM, 2PM, Big Bang, 8eight, Oneway, Suju
Reason why you like KPop: Helped me learn a lot of Korean :)

Offline sha_odish

• Follow your dreams
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2010, 07:57:52 AM »
Name/nickname: sha_odish

When/how did you become a KPop fan: on early 2009 thanks the drama boys over flowers!!,

Favourite KPop song(s): there are many!!!!!  of course almost from super junior :inlove: but have more....
neorago  :heart:, no other, minah, it has to be you, U, wonder boy, what if, sorry sorry,super girl (super junior)
restriction, goodbye, sea of love, (fly to the sky)
dejavu, because i'm stupid, a song calling for you, 4chance, youre man (ss501)
gee, genie, run devil run, girls generation (SNSD)
i'm looner, (CNBlue)
eat you up, rock with you, (BOA)
nu ABO (FX)
haru, haru, heartbreaker, (Bing Bang)
Mirotic, How did I fall in love ( DBSK)
u-go girl ( hyori)
and more.....

Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): Super Junior, Boa, SNSD, SS501, DBSK

Reason why you like KPop: I feel identificated with it and after see all the preparation that they hve before to be famous and the most important is that they are very transparent and put alot of efforts in they song, I'm in love with kpop :inlove: 

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2010, 10:21:54 AM »
:wave: QUE PASA AMIGO!

more more KPoooooooooooooop fans :jphip:

Offline SarangAi

• TakaGaki<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • GAKI-SAN!!! <333
« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 05:05:02 AM »
Name/nickname: SarangAi

When/how did you become a KPop fan: Well, I was born in Korea so Kpop love is in my blood XD

Favourite KPop song(s): I like almost everything :D

Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): Especially C.N.Blue, 4 Minute, Kara, T-ara, SHINee... etc.  :)

Reason why you like KPop: Since i'm 100% pure Korean, K-pop is part of my being, life, and culture.  i like everything from Oldies SES, FINKL, Shinhwa, all the way to recent artists like the groups listed above :D

avii&sig by the wonderful kawaii beam~!

Offline cecelialorene

• Hello Mr. Perfect, You Met Me...
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2010, 10:37:45 PM »
Name/nickname:Cecelia/cece
When/how did you become a KPop fan:DBSK. Plain and simple. lol
Favourite KPop song(s): crap thats a hard question. ummmm according to my play count on itunes, my top played songs are love ft bruno mars, by jaeson ma; lachata by fx; gee by SNSD; genie by snsd; because of you by after school; into the new world by snsd, abracadabra by BEG; my ears candy baek ji young; i dont care by 2ne1;  bopeep bopeep by tiara; muzik 4minute; change hyunah; hot issue by 4minute; its you by Suju; 8282 by davichi; fire by 2ne1; like the first time by tiara; and snsd by snsd. lol these are pretty much my fave songs of all time lol
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s):snsd, after school, 4minute, 2ne1, lee hyori, bi, big bang, suju, dbsk, cherry filter, clazziquai project, epik high and much MUCH MUCH MUCH MUCH MORE
Reason why you like KPop:i juss do. lol

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2010, 06:54:15 AM »
-
« Last Edit: April 25, 2012, 03:27:18 PM by lilcazza »

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2010, 07:19:42 AM »
NICE!! Keep em introductions coming :jphip:

WOW! I thought you were Vietnamese cazz XD

Offline lilcazza

• Member+
  • ~♥-.YoshizawaHitomi.-♥~
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2010, 08:22:23 AM »
^ lolol I'm a mixx, dai~
1/2 Vietnamese 
1/4 Chinese 
1/4  Korean
XD

Offline daigong

• Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2010, 08:36:23 AM »
WHOA!! :shock:

now u can start posting in the Chinese music section cazz xDDDDDDDDDddl:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?board=61.0

Offline MisTicO

• KEKE
  • ecchi
  • NOM NOM NOM TACOS
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2010, 12:25:32 AM »
Name/nickname:
MisTicO
USA
When/how did you become a KPop fan:
Became a KPop fan in 2003. The same year I got into JPop. One of the JPop artist I got into at that time was BoA. She was the artist that got me into KPop.

Favourite KPop song(s):
G.O.D - "사랑? 사랑!", Wheesung - "With Me", Epik High "낙화 (落花)", Clazziquai - "She Is", Se7en - "알아", Seo Taiji & Boys - "너에게", Kim Gun Mo - "잠못드는밤 비는내리고", Kim Hyun Chul - "달의 몰락"

Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s):
Epik High, Se7en, G.O.D, Kim Gun Mo, Sung Shi Kyung, Kim Hyun Chul, Dynamic Duo, 2PM, Shinhwa, Clazzquai, Lee Seung Chul, TVXQ, Drunken Tiger, Leessang, Brown Eyes, JYP, Rain, Uhm Jung Hwa

Reason why you like KPop:
Just sounds good to me :)

Offline dewgong

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2010, 08:41:09 AM »
Name/nickname: Emmeline/dewgong
When/how did you become a KPop fan: Saw SHINee's Ring Ding Dong video-->saw their Replay video, instantly hooked.
Favourite KPop song(s): Replay by SHINee, Lucifer by SHINee, Juliette by SHINee, JoJo by SHINee, Bad Girl/Mystery by BEAST, pretty much every Big Bang song, Hurricane Venus/Energetic/I Did It For Love by BoA, Super Girl/Sorry, Sorry/Blue Tomorrow/Marry U by SuJu, Love Like This/Love Ya by SS501, AND A LOT MORE.
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): see above.
Reason why you like KPop: What is there to explain? It's amazing in every way. Fantastic dancing, singing, great eye candy. what more could you want?

Offline Kio_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2010, 05:39:51 PM »
Name/nickname: Kio_
When/how did you become a KPop fan: This is kind of funny. I actually saw SuJu's Sorry Sorry a year ago...I thought it was awesome but that was it. Didn't search more then(damn, why?!). Then couple months ago I was looking some random youtube videos and bang! Super Junior M's Super Girl was right in front of me. I fell for Kyuhyun and Donghae XD I started searching who are they and I wanted to hear more SuJu's songs. So, it was Super Girl which got me addicted  :P
Favourite KPop song(s): Really, too many!!! But here's couple which I'm really addicted to now:

SuJu: No Other, Bonamana, Don't Don, It's you, Sorry Sorry remix, A man in love, Shake it up! *add all the rest XD *
SuJu M: Super Girl
SHINee: A-Yo, Lucifer, RingDingDong
DBSK: Mirotic
SNSD: Gee, Oh!, Run Devil Run, Genie, Show!Show!Show!
BoA: Hey Boy! Hey Girl, Aggressive Love, Girls on Top, No more make me sick, Eat you up
Brown eyed girls: Abracadabra
F(x): NU ABO, Chu~
Kara: Mister

Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): SuJu(bonamana!), SHINee, SNSD, BoA
Reason why you like KPop: Damn koreans really do know how to create awesome music!! Almost every k-pop song I hear is at least good!

Offline sugartrick

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2010, 07:30:40 PM »
Name/nickname: sini
When/how did you become a KPop fan: two and half years ago, i saw some super junior mv as a result of bored youtubing and it went downhill from there :D
Favourite KPop song(s): too many to list here D:
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): SNSD, 2PM, 4minute, After School, ZE:A, Secret, BoA, 2NE1, Rainbow, Nine Muses, Sistar, Brian Joo, Rain, Brown Eyed Girls & 2AM.
Reason why you like KPop: it's really catchy and all the pretty people is a nice plus :D

the p o w e r of 9 ♥

Offline md007

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 14, 2010, 10:00:37 PM »
Name/nickname: md007/Mario
When/how did you become a KPop fan: Early this year, looking for Anri Sugihara stuff, tuned the JPHiP Radio, and listened KARA - Rock U, the rest, as people say, it's history :D
Favourite KPop song(s):Kara - Rock U, Honey, Umbrella, Magic; SNSD - Gee, Mary go round; others that I can't remember
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): Kara, SNSD, any girlband(almost  XD); others that I can't remember (i kinda have like a bad memory  :cry:)
Reason why you like KPop: Girls (they are hot without being "slutty"), good beats, and Korean(the language)!!

About the last part, it's something like this: listen to song -> like it -> want to learn Korean -> listen to other song -> like it ...  :D
One thing about the entertainment industry in Korea is that I see that they're very integrated: TV, Movies and Music are always together. New dramas comes with OST featuring new songs, so TV and Music industries work together... now THAT'S a BIZZ strategy  :thumbsup

--------------------------------
@sha_odish: Hola!, ¿en que ciudad vives? Yo en Mérida.
[Translation for our international members 8)]
"Hi where do you live? I'm in Merida, Yucatan" (3 hr from Cancun)
--------------------------------

Cheers to all the Kpop fans in the world!
*Working on...*

Offline Crazy shizz

• Anya's Slave
  • Member+
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2010, 01:36:51 PM »
Name/nickname: Tyra/Crazy shizz
When/how did you become a KPop fan: I have always liked f(x) but other than them I didn't really pay attention to any other kpop. Then, I saw T-ara and Co.Ed School and now I'm like, stolen.  :wub:
Favourite KPop song(s): Too Late,Bbribom Bbaeribom (sp?),Lies,TTL, TTL 2, Mister, and I could go on.
Favourite KPop artist(s) / group(s): Co Ed is pretty new but i'm IN LOVE with them (if you couldnt tell already)  :wub:, f(x) <3, T-ara, and KARA
Reason why you like KPop: I have no idea because half of the songs I don't like anyways. I guess...the shows maybe... ide.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Gospellers - Kooringu