JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Only One

Author Topic: [Discuss] Korean Scandals  (Read 41196 times)

Offline KittySnack

• Forever Alone
Re: [Discuss] Korean Scandals
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2012, 12:55:28 AM »
A lot of people don't realize or think of it as a problem, but it really can be offensive and spread stereotypes and that makes it a problem.

This. Seeing as how I pretty much listened to Morning Musume, H!P groups, etc during my teen years, an MV like YaYaYa didn't really come off as racist to me but instead as a fun catchy song.

Offline Rae

• ecchi
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2012, 01:49:19 PM »
Yayaya isn't racist at all. They are not acting out a racial stereotype, but a cultural stereotype. Tbh I think anyone should be okay with parodies on their cultural background, hell I think you should be okay with any parody of anything you do. However with the bubble sisters its different, because they are trying to parody being black, which is not something you do, but something you are. Although I'm pretty sure it's more appreciation than negative racism, so you shouldn't get too offended. Imo with all these things its the same, you shouldn't think of it as a problem because thinking of it as a problem makes it into a problem, even if it wasn't.

Those sex scandals sort of disturb me btw, its said to be an 'open secret', but yeah.. with that girl killing herself etc. sounds pretty messed up. I sure hope not too many girls were affected in the biz. The worst part is that I realize my initial reaction is 'I really hope snsd/I hope the mainstream artists I like didn't have to do that.' but of course its just as bad if any other girl was forced against her will to do this, and the lesser known artists are probably a much easier target and thus it probably occurs a lot more with them... and they don't get much in return either.

Offline kogoryo

• ecchi
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2012, 05:57:01 PM »
 :cry:
haha. not every member in SNSD is worth checking out in a sex tape IMO. lol.

You bet ! me too ! been searching for those but still not fortunate enough to find one  :twisted: :twisted:

Offline opfer

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Yes, the picture shows Laughing Octopus from MGS4
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2012, 02:02:12 PM »
I would sure as hell check out any SNSD member in a sex tape. Just for the hell of it.
I'm not a monster, it's only a mask.

Offline johhnykane

• ecchi
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 01:55:10 PM »
Ivy is pretty darn hot.. Anybody know where you can get this vid??

Offline sooyoungfanboy

• ecchi
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2012, 01:38:06 AM »
GD's marijuana scandal was pretty big too.. I don't really understand it though, I think Koreans are too harsh on GD in this case. Okay sure, drugs are bad. Using marijuana as an artist, for recreational use, is pretty normal though.. He didn't even know it was marijuana at the time he smoked it..

Offline Saiber

• ecchi
« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2012, 05:47:37 PM »
2NE1's drug scandal and Jay Park leaving 2PM were pretty big scandals. JYJ leaving SM would be the greatest if you count that.

Offline saovansk

« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 02:17:17 AM »
dont forget iu and eunhyuk thing, altho tbh i dont think anything really happened

Offline x2u

• ecchi
« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »
how about the infamous breast-slip accident of Nam Gyu Ri (ex SeeYa).. you can find the video of this accident on youtube but it's censored..
i can't find the uncensored one...damn..

Offline ReDDsHaD0w

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2013, 11:04:22 PM »
^
If you manage to get enough posts and get access to the Perv forum, there's a picture of that, but no video.

Offline x2u

• ecchi
« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2013, 02:03:18 PM »
^
If you manage to get enough posts and get access to the Perv forum, there's a picture of that, but no video.

well i already found the pics on the internet. the uncensored..
but still looking for the vids..

it would be awesome if snsd have some scandal...hehe :twisted:

Offline stinkytofu

• ecchi
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2013, 04:36:18 PM »
the funniest one was yoona and psy. lmao hahahaha  :shakeit:

Offline robbe_881

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: June 28, 2013, 04:06:11 PM »
So, no one talk about that scandal of some korean's celebrity gilrs prostituting themself? There are plenty of videos and everything...

Offline tenten.wikuta

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2013, 05:13:42 PM »
Picture or they didnt happen  :lol:  theres a video on a sexy webcam girl that looks like news presenter, Park Nima. Cute and brain buster at the same time!

Offline locexcel

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2013, 03:18:47 AM »
Everyday civilians upload a sex tape of themselve...nothing...
A celebrity does it...SCANDAL...

Offline x2u

• ecchi
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2013, 03:06:10 PM »
So, no one talk about that scandal of some korean's celebrity gilrs prostituting themself? There are plenty of videos and everything...

i think its probably because they are not in the A class celebrities..

Offline D4rk_

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2014, 07:37:22 PM »
Picture or they didnt happen  :lol:  theres a video on a sexy webcam girl that looks like news presenter, Park Nima. Cute and brain buster at the same time!

haha
i own a few of her videos,
in all of her videos it's always named "Park Nima",and "korean BJ Park Nima" or something,i dont know what BJ meant.
i read a few about the scandal of the name related to a news anchor, some say it's her, some say it's onle the same name or something,
but her video busted my brain and it felt too confusing to follow, so i just enjoy the video...
cute and hot at the same time wow

Offline obboblank

• ecchi
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2014, 06:20:05 AM »
wow shes so hot  :shakeit:

Offline rompo

« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2014, 12:15:27 AM »

haha
i own a few of her videos,
in all of her videos it's always named "Park Nima",and "korean BJ Park Nima" or something,i dont know what BJ meant.
i read a few about the scandal of the name related to a news anchor, some say it's her, some say it's onle the same name or something,
but her video busted my brain and it felt too confusing to follow, so i just enjoy the video...
cute and hot at the same time wow

BJ means Broadcast Jockey. It's used to name the korean girls, mostly students, who appears on different korean camgirls sites to make some money. The girl you called Park Nima appeared under the nickname of Vivian on those sites.
This "Park Nima" name was given by chinese netizen. She has never been a tv anchor or whatever. You can read this article for details: http://koreanwavetimes.blogspot.fr/2012/07/park-nima-is-not-anchor-woman-of-korea.html

And don't be fooled by swindlers who claim she has now her own website  :angry:. They just wanna make money with the old videos everybody can find elsewhere. You can try a search for "비비앙" (means Vivian, keep the quotes) on http://btdigg.org/, a korean torrent search site. You'll find a lot of her videos. Google Translate shall be your friend.  :pimp:

She's off the show for more than one year now. So there is no, and probably never will be, new videos of her. Maybe some unreleased old ones like the two who appeared at the beginning of this year, but probably from 2012 like all the others (about 40).

Hope this helps.  :)

Offline Rival_Sword

• ecchi
« Reply #39 on: May 20, 2014, 01:23:52 PM »

i think its probably because they are not in the A class celebrities..

a class or not... she deserve the respect that people can see theyre special videos ;D

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Only One