JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Doo The Hammer!!

Author Topic: [News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)  (Read 13934 times)

Offline A1

• The Original Caramel Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[News] Konno and Mako grad ceremony (Concert Rip/NEWS clip p.3)
« Reply #20 on: July 23, 2006, 08:58:28 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK!:evil: *throws something across the room*

Offline Sue

• Member+
« Reply #21 on: July 23, 2006, 09:00:24 PM »
a "Mariconada"

Offline Tris-chan

• Rhyme Fiend
  • Member+
  • MM girls ain't nothin to F* with
« Reply #22 on: July 23, 2006, 09:18:38 PM »
I'm disappointed :( Poor Mako, getting screwed over once again...
I bet she'll have a good sendoff at the musical though. They usually have a mini-concert after, right? I bet she'll get her yellow glowsticks then :)

Offline yokotapioka

• the camera guy
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: July 23, 2006, 09:20:31 PM »
Quote from: Sue
a "Mariconada"

trasnlation for sue

gayness , stab in the back etc etc etc

btw sue .. isn't konkon fault .. so ...

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #24 on: July 23, 2006, 10:21:49 PM »
This is just plain unfair! Poor Makoto!!!
Reminds me of the thread "Which Musume gets the least glory?" ...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 10:26:11 PM by freya86 »

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline zoolander

• Your world frightens and confuses me...
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2006, 10:33:03 PM »
:shocked: Holy crap! For them to screw up that badly it almost makes me think it was on purpose. Absolute BS

Amazing that even in her one time to shine, her graduation concert, she was still somehow overlooked.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2006, 10:38:48 PM »
Wow...  BIG screw-up by management and a major PR blunder.

Who the hell "graduates" at a musical?!

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2006, 10:44:13 PM »
Poor Mako-chan :ksad:

Offline Ame

• Tsunku's real wife
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2006, 11:19:51 PM »
Jeez! I can't believe there was no announcement about this to her fans. It's so sad. Poor Makoto, she must have felt bad hearing people cheer for konkon instead of her.:doh:

Offline sakurasake

• luv Euroson~*!
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2006, 12:01:37 AM »
what the hell are those ppl thinking really... that is totally not fair at all... i feel bad for makoto now...

Offline Linus

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2006, 12:03:35 AM »
Konno graduates today July 23rd, Makoto graduates on August 27th because she'll do the musical with the rest of H!P. That said, both had a ceremony today, which is the fact that astonished fans, who were expecting only Konno's ceremony, and Mako's one for the musical. The fact that the fans were not ready/warned about Mako's ceremony being made today as well (note all light-sticks are pink for Konno), made many of them to be upset, because no official source stated that Makoto would have had a ceremony today. Now it's said that Makoto will have another speech at the end of the musical performances.

People who went from JPM confirmed that nobody knew about Makoto's ceremony. I guess we should blame the concert organization for missing an important point like this! Sanpo titles "Konno's graduation" because it's Konno who's leaving H!P already, but talks about Konno and Mako ceremony, because both made it today. This is what fans didn't know that would happen, and all was about pink lights :(

I'm sure Makoto will have a warm byebye at the last musical performance :)

Offline Rei-chan

• Caribbean Queen
  • Subcru
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2006, 12:23:00 AM »
Poor Makoto... I wonder if anyone at all in that industry realizes how bad they could make their own ppl feel. Just the other day I watched the Utaban where they gave graduation messages too, and I thought it wasn't funny at all how they kept treating Mako like crap and praising Konno. I know Mako was the new Kei for them, but wtf... and now this... I hope that girl is strong enough to not allow such stupid people to take her self-confidence away.

++    Ongaku! Project   ++

Offline reyfer

• Member+
  • Sayumin's personal assistant
« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2006, 12:45:56 AM »

The pink glowstick, the so called "sirium pinku", were lighted. The National Yoyogi Stadium with more than 8 thousand people was witness to the graduation concert of two Morning Musume members, Asami Konno and, as an unplanned extra, Makoto Ogawa.
The fact is that Up-Front's official announcement didn't mention the ceremony was also for Makoto, since she will continue to be part of it until August 27th, so this ceremony is not considered her official grad, just her farewell to the concert crowd.
The concert started at 18:30 as planned. After the "Sexy Boy soyokaze ni yorisotte" performance, Nozomi Tsuji appeared onstage with crouches and bandages on her injured ankle, dressed with the event's costume but unable to dance, to ofer support for her friends and apologizing for not participating on the concert, her place being taken by Yurina Kumai from Berryz. Her "solo" song was replaced by "Nature is good" with Hitomi Yoshizawa and Tanaka Reina.
After the performance of "Ambitious! Yashinteki de Ii Jan", the stage went dark, and at that moment the fans lighted their pink glowsticks. To their surprise, both Asami Konno and Makoto Ogawa appeared onstage, dressed with graduation costumes.
There was no mayor modification from the official program, except this ceremony. From the four corners of the stage the member approached one by one, to wish them luck in their future and to shed a bittersweet tear with them.

TRANSLATED FROM YUMEKI.ORG

Offline light_hikari

• lol i'm like never here
  • Member+
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2006, 12:50:21 AM »
That Rika grad. pic making the rounds is getting annoying .-.;
a post by me, a rare thing!

Offline JTRIX

• Looking for Green Kame
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2006, 12:54:51 AM »
ummm.... there must be some communication mistake in this graduation concert. To tell the truth I'm not a big fan of Makoto but I hope she will actually get a proper graduation ceremony at the end of the musical. I'm suspecting that something "special" will happen to Makoto as Makoto always play a "special" role in H!P, MM, and H!M.

I don't know..... to me I think it's better to separate their graduation concert. Like the only 2 that you can really put together in 1 graduation concert are Aibon and Nono (a.k.a. W).

Anyhow I'm sure that Makoto will get something "special" as a graduation ceremony by the end of the musical. Or that they didn't give her an official graduation because it maybe a sign for her to come back after studying!
:D

Also...... it must be happy that Nono came with her injury to graduate KonKon and Makoto. Too bad Nacchi's grad didn't have that happened (with KonKon's sickness and Tsuji left-out because she can't handle Nacchi's grad)
The 5 beams: Sexy Beam, Mayuge Beam/Akabiman Beam, Miracle Beam, and Usa-Chan Beam

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2006, 12:58:37 AM »
Quote from: light_hikari
That Rika grad. pic making the rounds is getting annoying .-.;

Sorry about that pic, but every japanese forum and even Ikimasshoi carry it as if it was from Konkon's concert, and it was part of the piece I translated from Yumeki.org.

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2006, 01:40:09 AM »
Sorry for double posting, but have you noticed that Mako is getting all this attention, and then she will get her H!M special, and also be in the musical, and Konkon is not going to be here anymore? It kinda feels as Mako just hijacked Konkon's grad
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 01:52:08 AM by reyfer »

Offline Asmodai

• By the sea
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2006, 02:45:25 AM »
Nah. UFA messed up the handling of this, but I think it was OK for Konno overall.

Offline kurotsuki

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2006, 02:47:56 AM »
WTF!!! That's a bunch of BS! :x

Mako is one of the most loving members of MM and deservse more respect than that. I hope she'll get the attention she deservse at the last musical and even gets her own H!M special or I'll be pissed!!!

Offline reyfer

• Member+
« Reply #39 on: July 24, 2006, 02:55:58 AM »
Don't get me wrong, I love Makochan, and I hope she gets a proper graduation, maybe I did not express myself correctly,  but she will still be around for a month, and she will still be part of H!P, but Konkon's name has already been erased from the lineups of every sub-unit and shuffle unit she was part of, as if she was never there, look at H!P official site and you'll see what I mean.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Doo The Hammer!!