JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Three Days Trial

Author Topic: Make your own Halloween Horror Night episode  (Read 5302 times)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
Make your own Halloween Horror Night episode
« on: October 22, 2015, 06:35:48 PM »
I can see that some of the Halloween Night Horror episodes are cheesy and are even crappy for some of them (Suda Akari is my face so far maybe cuz I like Hannibal).

My idea of an Episode is maybe a disturbingly obsessed WOTA with a love of Kidnapping and 'memento collecting'.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: Make your own Halloween Horror Night episode
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 06:51:50 PM »
Ok, this is a quick idea because my left hand is twitching every 5 seconds but:

One of the girls (for me, Churi) is shocked to hear that a lot of the members are missing, then gradually she sees members disappear one by one. Being a detective for a few hours, she sees a bloodtrail leading to an abandoned warehouse in which see is mortally disgusted by what she sees, a collection of severed heads in jars of the members that have disappeared. She see another blood trail within the warehouse and sees a hooded figure about to decimate another girl and she decides to save her by fighting the hooded figure. The rest is up to you to decide ;)

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2015, 09:59:37 PM »
The Hooded man is Actually Gizzur on Crack. And he wanted 'models' of his next line of Jewelry to be the AKB girls.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2015, 11:31:34 PM »
Okay, I got one.

In this, the main girl (Sae first came to mind when I thought of this) is having trouble sleeping at night because she's sleepwalking. Her roommate comes home and finds her trying to kill herself by cutting her wrist and stops her. She takes some medicine to prevent this from happening again, along with locking up the drawer with the knives, but she sleepwalks again and tries to kill herself by jumping off the roof. Due to these events, she becomes terrified of sleeping and develops insomnia. After three days of no sleep, she's finally reached her breaking point. She unknowingly falls asleep and prepares to shoot herself. She ends up in the hospital, in a coma, until her roommate comes to visit her and sees her awake, walking to the balcony and falling off, dying.

So.......yeah, this is probably the darkest thing I've ever thought of. Please forgive me, Sae-oshis.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kaikagaga

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 11:24:48 AM »
Useful to many others.

Offline LuckyMatsui

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Crazy. Weird. WMATSUI.
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2018, 04:35:18 PM »
Here's mine:

The story revolves around Mayu's sudden death, murder to be exact. Her girlfriend, Jurina was one of the prime suspects. However, no evidence was found and Jurina was proven innocent. After 6 months of no progress on the investigation, the police decided to close the case.

A year later, Mayu's family suddenly found a CCTV footage from a restaurant, an hour before Mayu's death. In the footage, she was seen having a fight with Rena, Jurina's best friend turned girlfriend.

Because of that, Jurina started to secretly investigate her current girlfriend and found out that Rena was indeed the killer. The catch is, Rena wasn't all alone. The other one who killed Mayu was Center, Jurina's other personality.

Sound cliche right?
Matsui Rena + Matsui Jurina =

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Three Days Trial