JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Blackpink - DDU-DU DDU-DU

Author Topic: Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 4 UPDATE 25/01/15  (Read 18860 times)

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 1 UPDATE
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2013, 11:00:50 AM »
Chapter 2

No day without a shadow of your face...why you are always present in my mind
My heart's thrill is calling your name , Without I am realizing these tears are rolling
Is it possible there is I am in yours?
Is it possible you cry in remembering me?
Is it possible you even also hide the poignant and sink in longing?
often times I pretend to laugh, Like dolls forced to smiles, tormented
No body knows
I'm smile not being happy because it is not possible without you
Honestly I can not be honest , I'll try to live without you and I am going to cry again

==================================================================
[Flashback]
“Please dad I beg you just a little to understand my feelings, I’m really love atsuko!!” Minami knelt down and tears were flowing.
“Love? What do you know about love minami?!!! There’s no people in this world want to really love you !! and that woman is not really love you, she just like other people that will leave stupid people like you just for money”.
“That’s not true dad, atsuko is not like that !! she loved me it’s not because I’m the daughter of a wealthy businessman, So please bless our relationship.”
“NO !! till whenever I would not bless your relationship, I did this for your sake minami. I know you are not like other girls that will fall in love with a man and I can accept that, but for this time I will not grant permission.”
“Atsuko is not like that dad, please believe me, I am more understand this situation, I know you always protect me after the accident when I’m still kid, when mother kidnap me to extort your wealth. Since that time I never trust anyone even my closest person, because they are  just take an advantage, even my mom just see me as a tool. But atsuko is different, she make me believe. So, whatever your decision, that will never a be prohibitive for us to get engaged. Thank you dad.” Minami stand up and go to the exit door.
“ Once you get out of this room, that will be the end of our daughter-dad relationship and you will not be a heir of my wealth. Are you willing to sacrifice it all minami? Are you sure your girlfriend will accept a poor people like you?”
“Sorry dad, the real is I dont want to choose this, but if you forcing me its better to be minami that dont have anything than I must let go of my girlfriend that I love, and atsuko will accept me.”
“Well if that what you choose the right one, but remember when you regret your decision, you never begged or crying to dad to welcome you back!! “
“Its okay dad , maybe what have you said will never happen because atsuko will never betrayed me and I will never regret to choose her. Thank you for raising and protecting me until now and sorry if I cant be a worship child.” Then minami open the door to leave the room.
“Why God chose a cruel destiny for you minami?”
[End Flashback]

[At Night ]
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH...I panting and wake up from nightmare . In that dream where my last conversation with my dad.. Sorry Dad I don’t believe your words, I regret for what had happen. But I am different now , I got similiar experience when I kid and for now I will take a revenge to anyone that make me suffer and my nightmare will be gone. That’s the purpose of my life right now !!

[At Apartemen]
“Sir, its time to wake up , today at 8 o’clock you must meet with the managers to do an annual meeting.”
“hemmm hoammm yeah I’m already wake up ray, after the meeting what is my schedule today?” ask me to the secretary and I am still lay on the bed.
“Looks like your schedule for today just thats it, because this is the second day you come to Japan sir , so please take a rest or walking around the apartement.” Ray said smilling then opened the closed curtain to let the sunlight go in.
“Sir, sorry if I ask the same question again, but I want to make sure if this is the right decision to  move to Japan?” Ray ask while facing the window.
“you already know why I decide to come back here, and once again  if we are alone you dont need to be formal, its so weird if people like you to act polite hahaha” Kai tried to dilute the atmosphere between them so it does not continue talk seriously.
“huuft kai, I am your secretary so I must to be polite and stop mocking me!! ” Kai just laughing seeing her mad face , then ray glaring at kai seriously.
“Kai, you better thinking about my word, I have a bad feeling about your plan to her. I’m scared if in the end you will suffer more.”
“I know about your worried, but you already know about what happen to me 3 years ago. If not about to take a revenge I’m already suicide and this is my reason to life now.”

Kai POV
Aftter take a bath I take a peek from my bedroom window and see the apartment is across the street. Our apartment is near and I do this so I can keepp an eye on atsuko easily. From acroos the street I can see the owner of apartment open the window curtain so I can see atsuko face for the second time after 3 years. Looks like like she seemed to enjoy the morning air, because she just stand there while closing her eyes. After a few minutes there is a man come near her and hugged her from back. Seeing her smiling make this heart hurt more , So I’m stop looking at her. If only you can be happy too when with me maybe all of this thing will never be happen and we will always together forever, but that’s just my egoist hope because you’re not the one who deserve to I give all this love.
[Hotel]
After the meeting end at lunch time, Kai and Ray go to find a nearest restaurant.
“what do you wanna eat today?” ask Ray. “hmmm, it seems its a long time I dont eat katsudon, I will show you the place sell the best katsudon in Japan.” Kai was enthusiastically grab ray’s hand in order to immediately get into the car and ray smiled to see her boss behavior.
[Restaurant]
“AHHH OISHII!!! After a long time the taste always so delicious” kai said while lay on the chair and grab his stomach. “ I dont know if you can eat 5 bowls of katsudon at the same time, maybe if there is  a competition to eat katsudon you will be the winner kai hahaha.” Ray laughing at people who are usually cold all of a sudden become this happy. But happy face didn’t last long,because when he see the door, acchan and onoe is talking to the owner and find the seat for them.

Ray POV
What happen with his face why look so serious, but a few minute ago he laughed. “good afternoon takahashi-san, I dont expected I can meet you in here.” I hear a woman voice from back, and then I look at my back and a try not to surprised because the one who come near me is maeda atsuko and I look back at kai that sit in front and now his face is change to friendly.

Normal POV
“Good afternoon maeda-san. I’m not expect to meet you here too, is this your favorite place to eat?” Ask kai “ yes, this is my favorite place since I’m still at college because the food in here is delicious.” Answer maeda with smile.
“Sorry is he your fiancee? Mr Onoe?” kai see a man stand beside atsuko and streched his hand to acquainted with a man that atsuko love and onoe reach his hand to introduce himself .”My name onoe matsuya, nice to meet you and I hear a story from my fiancee that you come to our party and congrats us. Once again thank you takahashi-san”.
“Its supposed to give a congratulation to a happy couple haha” answer kai “ But we are honored that the CEO of the hotel where we organize a party engagement comes, once again thank you. Sorry it looks like I’m interupt your lunch time.” Onoe bow his body and when he will go suddenly they are hear kai calling then onoe and atsuko look at their back.
“Wait, How about you guys joined us, and it seems sound interesting if we can chat and I had lots of questions about the situation of Japan now because it’s the first time I visit here” Kai smile and allow onoe and atsuko to sit with them, then kai introduce him secretary named ray and talk until lunch time end.

[Outside restaurant]
“Thank you guys are willing to join lunch with us, it’s very nice just now and I’m knowing so much information about Japanese developments now from you guys.” Said kai.
“We are the one who thank to you takahashi-san and ray-san because allow us to  join you. Hmm how about you come to our place to take a dinner tommorow night? Because our place is near and to strengthen our friendship as well.” Answer atsuko . “Okay if like that, it seems we cant reject your invitation maeda-san because I want too chit-chat with you guys too” Kai answer atsuko’s invitation with smile.
One step closer..........MAEDA ATSUKO
After go out from restaurant and parted with atsuko. Kai and ray go to car immediately to go back to the apartement, but before he start the engine, his phone ringing and then kai answer his phone. “Hello, with takahashi kai here , sorry who is there?” ask kai because the number is unknow. “AHHHHH you have just moved to Japan and already forgot your friend? You are still the cruel kai!!!” answer the caller and little bit mad because what kai said.
“Then I know who is this... How are you yuu? Is there something you wanna tell me? Because right now I’m in hurry.”
“Ehhh so this is the way you talk to someone who long time dont meet? That’s what make me worried about you kai, because your medication and therapy unfinished yet, maybe it will be troubled again hahahaha.” Yuu just laughing because succes to reply kai’s cold behavior. “ You as a doctor already know right, if the pain on my right shoulder cannot be cured because of that crash and I must eat a painkiller forever, but for the therapy I think I not need it anymore because I’m not crazy DR.YUU “ kai answer yuu words a little satirical.
“This time I’m serious kai, I know you’ve been experiencing a lot of progress you suffered it’s not just a disease that can be cured by medication or by left alone, so please hear my words and be a good boy okay,from now on you must consult to me more. Hmm by the way when are you going to get home? I’ve been waiting for a long  time at the door of your apartment HURRY GO BACK HERE KAI !!” and then yuu hang up the phone.
“Whoaa, yuu come to Japan, finally I will not stressed to take care of you alone KAI hahaha” ray laughing after knowing that yuu come to Japan.” “Even there is more people ranting to me but I will be happy because you two will beside me, thank you to help me all this time” Kai smiling at ray then start the engine and quickly go to their apartment.”
TBC

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
Re: Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 2 UPDATE 14/10/13
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2013, 12:14:22 PM »
Don't tell me that Acchan broke up with Takamina because of Takamina's dad...  :cry:

How can Takamina became a Kai??  :?

I don't know why, but after I read this chapter... I feel pity for Acchan.
I'm afraid that Kai lost control and end up with screwed up everything. :mon scare:

Thanks for your update.  :mon squee:

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2013, 03:34:26 PM »
Kojiyuu *sniff* *sniff* Kojiyuu couple smell...

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2013, 08:20:11 PM »
Interesting... More mysteries and questions to answer

Well... Did Atsuko by any chance broke up with Minami coz' of her father instruction?

Even if it was.. Would she just jump into bed with next person available?

Or may be minami's father knew about Atsuko so that's why he didn't aproved of thier relationship?

Ah... Ray is just a friend and secretary here for Kai not another love interest

And Yuu is Kai's doctor..

Well Minami already success of his initial contact part of his revenge

What's he's going to do next in the apparent dinner invitation?

What kind of revenge is he going to dirive?

Was Kai a male or a cross dresser?

Can't wait to see the next one

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 3
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2013, 08:32:28 PM »
PERSONAL REPLIES
[/b]

Archer1992 : thanks for reading my story and sorry for making you sad huhu, this is chapter 3 update haha

anakpanti : acchan and takamina has own background of what happened in the past, to question how minami turns into kai will be described in the next chapter, acchan go to break up with her because minami dad it’s one of the reasons and acchan has a dark past.

ryuuka : minami changed or disguised will be known on this chapter, yap kojiyuu here but the question is "they are going to be couple"?? hoho... I will make something different here so I hope you're still reading this story , even though you will leave this forum hemm I'm so sad about your decision but I will support you ....I'll be missing you, even if you forget me, even if you dont know me, I'll be waiting for you...

abraci : yap kojiyuu in here haha , I hope you will like their role in this story.

cisda83 : minami dad might be one of the reasons they broke up but there is another reason why atsuko act like that, yuu is his personal doctor also kai/minami bestfriend and for ray hemm she like kai/minami as a lover or just a friend?? you will find soon cisda-san hehe and for a dinner invitation from atsuko will be revealed in chapter 4.

================================================================================

Chapter 3

They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
-William Shakespeare-

The pain of love is the pain of being alive. It is a perpetual wound.
-Maureen Duffy-

I should actually hate you
The more I embrace you, it hurts
Altough when morning comes,
I will look for you again

I should actually push it back
This love that can’t be used anymore
Because time will blur us again somehow

I’m sorry that I still think of you, that I still love you
That I won’t be able to completely let you go in the end
Let me love you just for one more day -- this is the lie I say again
But when I see you, I forget about it as I give you a smile
And I fall in love with you again
Let me forget you just for one day – these are words I can’t keep
If I don’t see you, I’ll hurt again, I’ll cry
But I still promise myself
I’m between heaven and hell because of you

I hate myself for becoming more desperate when things go more awry
When was it? When you looked at me and smile?
I’ll smile so you won’t figure out my heart completely
Because I won’t be able to give you this heart in the end

=================================================================================

Atsuko POV

This time maybe all what I wanted in the past finally can be achieved. I became a famous actrees in Japan and even always win the award, I was rich,and had a handsome fiancee. But all I get now is passed in an easy way? The answer is NO ! Since born I grew up from a family that is not harmonious and very poor, even my father leave me and mother just because of money. Yep “money” in here is he was cruel to leave her for a richer woman. From there, I and mother had to go through a lot of suffering just to survive and even as can’t hold all this suffering anymore, mother decide to commit suicide.
After that incident I was determined to become a rich and successful person because with wealth all the happiness is seems to come and also I wanted to revenge for him actions because it makes me loss everything especially my mother.
Day by day I through is like in hell , a lot of questions raised about why God was so cruel to me? Did I ever do anything wrong? Or Since born I received a curse to live like this? But all the anger had stored in my heart and make it reason to stay alive.
Since my mother died, I lived in the orphanage to get a home, school, and eat for free. Fortunately, when I graduated from high school ,I get the highest score even get a scholarship to University of Akihabara and this is where I met someone who was able to change my life to be very happy but at the same time is the saddest moment ,There’s only one person who I’ve hidden in my heart, the person who lives in my tears....

-Present-
[Atsuko apartment]

RINGGGGG..........

"Atsuko handphone rang and she picked up the call immediately.”Hello this is maeda atsuko , ohh ray-san how are you ? there is something you want to talk about?” .

“Hello maeda-san I’m sorry to disturb you , I actually don’t want to say this but maeda-san are you busy right now?” ask ray since meet at the restaurant they became close and exchanged phone number.

“Just relax, you dont disturb me, Today I dont have filming schedule so I’m free , what’s wrong ray-san?” replied atsuko.

“Fortunately, I want to ask for help, today I went to America for a while because I have to work and since yesterday takahashi-san was sick and he didn’t answer my phone . are you able to check on takahashi-san apartment ? I’m worried if him illness get serious and even his personal doctor were to go out of the country. I’m sorry to trouble you.”

“I’ll check takahashi-san, next time dont feel embarrassed if you need help,we friend isn’t it? Haha I’m glad I could help .”

“I’m so thankful maeda-san can help because in Japan takahashi-san has no family and friends so I can only rely on you. Takahashi-san apartment on the 4th floor and door password 2430. Sorry I cant call any longer because my plane will take off , I’ll call back again after I arrived in airport. Once again thank you maeda-san .” ray ended the call.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><><><><><><><>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ding.. Dong ...Ding ...Dong....................Tok... Tok... Tok .....

After 10 minutes

“Hemm seems there is not answer from earlier, what if something happens with takahashi-san? Although disrespectful enter someone’s apartment like this but this is for takahashi-san sake.”

[Living Room]

AHHHH takahashi-san are you okay? Why you lay on the floor like this and Urghhh you smell of alcohol. “Hemm honey hic..hic thank you for coming, I’ve been waiting for you, please dont go anymore.” Kai suddenly hugged me very tightly and cried.

“Uhm Takahasi-san you drunk, let me drop you on the bed and you have a high fever, I’ll get you medicine.”

“Arghh my shoulder hurts” Kai cried out in pain as atsuko pull his right shoulder in quite fast.

“ Sorry takahashi-san did you get hurt? Let me see you shoulder maybe I can treat it.” Atsuko panic and when she will open kai shirt, kai immediately stop it by holding atsuko hand then they stare at each other closely, atsuko feel like hypnotized and she knew this gaze because it’s so similiar, kai was still staring at atsuko and suddenly kai grabbed atsuko’s face and kissed her lips, made atsuko eyes widen open and shocked after what had happened, they were both kissing and kai very aggresive toward atsuko and he started to deepen the kiss even more with the high amount of alcohol taste from him lips. Atsuko want to break this kiss but on the other side she feel that she want this kiss for so long and remember this feeling when she was still with mi..na..mi  .

Before atsuko could process what happened, all of a sudden she felt a touch on the lips disappeared and when atsuko wake from the confusion, she saw kai fell on the floor and lost consciousness again due to drunk and after that atsuko took him to bedroom .

[6 hours later]

“Urkkk my head!!Damn hangover!! And also my shoulder is hurt ,where is my painkiller??” When about to climb out of bed all of a sudden he saw atsuko asleep beside him.

“Huahhh you....why did you get here?In my room? Dream ! is definitely a dream!! God I know this is a bad dream that always comes but why this time is so real?whether I’m crazy?.

” Kai was screaming and atsuko that was beside him immediate wake up and suddenly sat sideways on the bed, her own body closer to him. “How is it doing anyways?” she inquired with a worry before carrefully covering kai’s forehead with the palm of her hand.

”AH STOP! Please dont get closer, I’m fine maeda-san and how you can get in? “ Kai immediately distanced himself from atsuko.

“your fever’s still high.you really have to rest more takahashi-san and for your question it’s a long story but I’ll shorten it, ray-san called me to check on your situation and give me your password apartment.”

“Aishh ray !!” though kai. Thank you maeda-san for your help but now I’m fine so you can go home, I don’t want to trouble you anymore.”

“It’s okay I’m glad to help you,, hemm takahashi-san there’s something I want to ask , whether you have a family named Takahashi mi....nami?” Atsuko asked with her face down.

“Takahasi minami?? Hemm sorry but it looks like I dont know and have a family with a name like that. Although Japanase descent, since childhood I lived abroad but I am still studying the Japanase language. If may I know who it is minami?”. Kai replied calmly

“Ohh minami ? she’s my friend during in college and I lost contact with her after graduate , your family name is same with minami so I think maybe you have relationship with her, Sorry I have to ask such a thing like that.” Atsuko replied with a bit nervous and remembering the past.

“Did something happen to you at that time? or is there anything else that make you lost contact with her?” Kai’s face atsuko seriously and wait what will she replied.

“Anooo...........me and minami having the fights in the last meeting and after that she disappeared .” Atsuko face looks sad when telling kai about that.

“I hope you can resolve your problem in the past, tskkk women are always scary when she’s angry.” Said kai .“Although women is scary but you still like it right? I can’t guess how many women you’ve been dating hahaha.”

----------SILENT--------

“Maybe some people will be easily cured when they heart were injured by the woman but to me it looks like I can never recover again.”

“Have you ever been hurt like that takahashi-san? Because it seems you talk like you have been experienced it.” Atsuko asked with curiosity

“Yes, I’ve felt that since I had left by someone I loved at our engagement party. How do you think about that? It breaks your heart to see the one you love is happy with someone else, but it’s more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you .” Kai looked atsuko seriously

--DANGGGG--

“It really hurts when you expected so much more from the person you once loved so much but If the truth was told instead of a lie, then the pain would go away sooner and not hurt as much, So takahashi-san forget who hurt you yesterday, but dont forget who loves you tenderly today.”

“There was no one who would think like that when they are too shocked at what happened and negative questions is come about the reasons why someone might do that cruel thing , right? . Relationships are like glass, sometimes it’s better to leave them broken that try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”

Atsuko POV

Please dont make me remember it again, Too hurt to remember you minami . But that kiss....only you can makes me feel like that . who are you kai?why you kiss me?. Oh My God, I have to stop this mind

Kai POV

Even in this close you can’t recognize me, atsuko? Although I disguise as a man but you don’t feel anything? I dont know why they call it heartbreak, it feels like every part of my body is broken too.

Dont Look Back....” though atsuko and kai at the same time

TBC

=================================================================================
for chapter 4, I’m not started writing because there are still many things that need to be done and I'm still shocked for what happen with my favorite author, therefore if you have an idea of what will happen in next chapter please PM me or comment in here and I will make a story out of what you want,,,thank you for reading,commenting,and giving 'thank you' -- I’m appreciate it! Please do keep supporting me (still newbie in here) and special for my silent readers I LOVE YOU.
PS : I will update the story ASAP but I want to view your comment first about this and also sorry for grammar mistake (Ahhh really sad here ...DAMN YOU RYUUKA-SAN !!!!)

« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 08:06:30 PM by ezha »

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 3 UPDATE 26/10/13
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2013, 09:36:01 PM »
omg guys just have sex right now... ok no xD sorry hahahahaha, but we have atsumina kiss!! its something, and they love each other!

waiting the next one ><

Offline Archer1992

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love Atsumina, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2013, 11:01:13 PM »
mmm

i love Atsumina but this just is no good...

Acchan is with someone who she loves and she cause so many pain in minami...

but they can be together again?...

Continue ASAP

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2013, 11:16:46 PM »
Yeah... Gold digger... I was hoping that was not the case

That may be somewhere Atsuko really loved Minami

But guess she likes money more...

Poor Minami to be broken over silly reason like money

Though I can understand Atsuko's reason.

I like the kiss... Very interesting...

What's going to happen next..?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline blakwhite

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina Shipper
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2013, 08:33:48 AM »
yeah ezha, good job  :on GJ:
i really like it, i hope acchan will know who is kai soon :3

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2013, 07:20:49 PM »
Finally.... update!!  :twothumbs

Wow... kay is drunk!! I can imagine..... how passionate that kiss...  XD

Atsuko maybe started to think Kai is Minami.

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2013, 02:37:26 AM »
Must be a reason for Atsuko to act such selfish. Perhaps she want to proof to her father (revenge) of what happened to her past. I guess deep inside Atsuko heart she still love Minami.

Offline takeshi77

• ecchi
Re: Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 3 UPDATE 26/10/13 [HIATUS]
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2014, 05:00:31 PM »
this story is sad one but i hope its will have happy ending  :lol:
but one things that make m wondered is why atsuko left minami in first place and be with other guy  :angry:
its complicated but i like the way how the story going
hope atsuko will know about kai true identity  :lol:
cant wait to see wht her reaction and wht she will do when that happen  :lol:
and who she gonna choose to be together at the end  :lol:
i hope u can continue this story, ezha- san :)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 05:08:07 PM by takeshi77 »

Offline takashu

• ecchi
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2014, 10:18:49 AM »
This is very interesting ...!!
author-san please came back ... and update soon ...

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #33 on: March 11, 2014, 04:53:01 PM »
Omg this is so sadddd

There will be some problem that. Make Acchan leave Minami

Update soon

Offline ezha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • No fake hope !!
Re: Don't Look Back [Atsumina] Chapter 4 UPDATE 25/01/15
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2015, 07:43:08 PM »
Personal Replies
[/b]

Abraci : Sex? Hahaha it’s not yet for now but I believe you will like this chapter hehe .. thanks for reading my fanfic  :)

Archer1992 : Can they be together again? Humm I dont know ... maybe yes, maybe no.. it depends on minami hehe If you want to know , you have to read until the end ... thanks for reading my fanfic  :)

Cisda83 : Thank you for always comment and reading my fanfic  :) .. do you like the kiss? Maybe you’ll like this new chapter too hehe

Blackwhite : Hey blackwhite-san  :) its been a long time we have not chat each other , thanks for reading my fanfic , I hope you’ll like this new chapter

Anakpanti : Wow my favorite writer is still in here , OH MY GOD I’m so happy !! this is a new chapter for you  XD I hope you like it.. thanks for reading my fanfic  :)

Sydney W : Yeah deep inside atsuko still love minami but her life is so complicated and she have no choice to doing cruel things to minami .. thanks for reading my fanfic  :)

Takeshi77 : Thanks for reading my fanfic  :).. happy ending?Hmm how about sad ending?HAHA .. your answer will be reveal soon

Takashu : Yeahh I’m come back for you  :heart: thanks for reading my fanfic  :) and enjoy this new chapter

Kizoro : Thanks for reading my fanfic  :) and sorry for making you sad  :cry: but you have to prepare for next chapter because this is angst fanfic hehe

Chapter 4
[/b]

I live each day without a reason to live
I’m livin because I can’t die
The person who will make me alive again , The person who has made me smile again
Now that person is making me cry
Look at me standing here, can you hear me?
If you look back once, you could see me
Can you hear me? I love you

After a long time, after going far away,you came back
That person is right in front of me and is gesturing to me
My yearning grows and spreads through my heart
I try to hold it in but the words spill out
The words “I love you” is this hard
Can’t you come to me yet?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“CUT! Okay thanks atsuko, your acting is amazing “said the producer. “its because your guidance producer-san , Arigato” atsuko reply. Finally the shooting schedule for today is finished and I was very tired. I am so tired because last night I could not sleep and the reason is because of the incident with kai always bothered me, maybe today I had hurry to go home and sleep all day. Arriving at the apartement without bath I immediately into the bedroom and lay down on the mattress. When I close my eyes I heard my phone ringing and the person who call me is my fiancee. “ Atsuko are you at home?” “hemm yes I just arrived home” atsuko answer with eyes closed as she was about to go to dreamland. “That’s good you’re at home, I want to ask something can you join me tonight to meet with takahashi-san?” “WHAT? Takahashi-san? Meet with him?” atsuko eyes suddenly opened wide and sleepiness was gone instantly when hearing the name of the owner 5 star hotel. “ Haha from your tone you seem surprised to hear him name, ah did you forget about that we’re going to hold a wedding in there and when I call him to meet for discuss our wedding decorations he said can meet with us today, So I will pick you up at 8 pm ok..bye atsuko love ya” Onoe ended the call.

When evening onoe came to pick me and we also went to the hotel. All road onoe can’t stop talking about marriage stuff and I just reply with a smile because in my head is just about the last meeting scene with takahashi-san. Suddenly I wake up from daydreaming when onoe tapped on the shoulder and say that we’re arrived at the hotel. When we got in the hotel restaurant I had seen takahashi-san sat waiting for us and when onoe call him, our eyes were met and that look was so cold. During dinner was just onoe and takahashi-san were chatting while I just play with food on the plate, as I focus on the food suddenly takahashi-san gave us both gifts, he said that gifts was a wedding gift and he told us to open to see if we like it or not. When I opened the wrapping, takahashi-san’s eyes continued to stare at me.

H-h-how? It’s impossible! My whole body trembled and my eyes fixed on the gift. Different from my situation, onoe seemed happy with the gift that takahasi-san give. The gift from takahashi is the same as the one minami give for me at the time she asked me to marry her and the one who make me cannot move at all and very frightened is a letter in the next gift and the contents of the letter is Do you still remember this?. After reading the letter I immediately looked takahashi-san that he calmly drank champagne and smilling at me. “Maeda-san do you like that?” he’s smirking at me  “I’m sorry, excuse me” without answering the question I stood up and went to the bathroom. “

“what does this mean? Who is he? Why he always reminds me to her?” Atsuko murmured “remind to whom maeda-san?” when I turned back takahashi-san was behind me and he walked up getting closer “why did you come in woman bathroom? and who are you?” “huh? What do you mean maeda-san? You already know who I am . The owner of this hotel takahashi kai” Kai replied casually.
“By the way have you forgotten ‘THAT’ gift , maeda-san?” “YOU!! Are you family with minami? Are you her stepbrother ? But it’s still impossible because who knows about the necklace design was just me and her.” “it’s been a long time and nice to meet you again acchan” kai was staring coldly to atsuko. “Acchan? So you’re m-m-minami? For the sake of God please stop joking because this is no longer funny!” when Atsuko walking towards the exit suddenly kai holding her hand.

[Kai POV]

I was immediately hold atsuko hands and pinned atsuko against the wall, our bodies also even touch each other and her lips looked soft , they were as soft as marshmallow . Be seen from the look on her face it looks like she’ll act surprised that I did, but I looked into her eyes and said that when she came to the apartement and when drunk that I remember kissing her and she’s look so hot. When she heard these words, her eyes widened yet still blushing like a tomato and she said that it was an accident and understand my situation when drunken.

I moved my face closer to atsuko ear, whispering that it was not a mistake or accident. slowly I put my hand under atsuko’s chin ,started to move forward nearing her face bit by bit and I kissed her lips gently,atsuko complied and opened her mouth and gave me access to her warm tongue, our soft pink danced together in perfect harmony and I let her continue to control my lips . when she kissed me back, my hand began to stroke her back, moving to her arms, caressing her hair. Now I kiss her cheeks and neck, nibbling on her earlobe. She shuddered and this is a good sign.  In the middle our french kiss suddenly she pulled away and slapped my face very hard, she bit her lip and whispered “sorry” after saying that she left the bathroom and leave me alone.

[Atsuko POV]

Atsuko felt all muzy inside. She felt a thrill shoot through her when he said she looked so hot. When kai kissed her like that, like they did in the movies, she weak all over. It made her funny in her stomatch. No, not in her stomach, but down there somewhere. She decided she liked this kissing stuff. When she felt his tongue slip into her mouth, all slippery and smooth, the feeling “down there” got more intense.
I could not believe this !! I was frustrated by now and I’m going crazy because of him !!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

“Hahahahaha...hahaha ah my stomatch hurts, you have to see it in person Ray when I gave it as a gift earlier, her face is very pale and hands shaking like seeing a ghost”  after meeting with maeda and return to the apartement, kai contacted ray via skype and tell her about the scene during meeting.

“You look so happy at all kai just like winning a lottery, what would you do next?”  asked Ray curious about what the next plan.
“Hemm to next plan I will....BUZZZZZZ” kai phone vibrate and smilling after seeing the name who call on the screen
“Sorry Ray I’ll call again and explain the next plan, now I have important call. Take care of yourself and get back to business in America when there are finished.. Bye Ray”  Kai disconnect skype and answering the telephone.

“Hello honey, is it true you will come to Japan tomorrow? Well I’ll pick you up at the airport, I can’t wait to meet up with my beautiful girlfriend. Okay see you later Nyan nyan.. Love you”

The world is telling me to let you go like this but I can’t...Even if I die, if I die, I want you
[/b]

TBC
PS : I will update the story ASAP but I want to view your comment first about this and also sorry for grammar mistake  XD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2015, 09:07:31 PM »
Ah... Minami's revenge is coming on nicely...

But if Minami pretend to be Kai... does Haruna know who is Minami or Kai?

Who is Haruna...? Minami's fiance or girlfriend?

What's minami's next moves going to be?

What would Atsuko do now that she know Kai is Minami?

Would Atsuko be able to tell Kai why she left her?

Would Atsuko have good reason as to why she left Minami?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

Offline verlinechannn

• ugh I'm drunk when I read akb fanfic :3
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2015, 06:51:34 AM »
 That's minami-kuun ! , ican't wait author-san XD . Ganbatte nee~

Offline Kakeru15

• Ecchi
  • Member+
  • ♥Atsumina♥ ♥Saeyuki♥ ♥Yuiparu♥