JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Toumei Shoujo

Author Topic: [News] Akimoto Sayaka Graduation Ceremony 8/22 Graduation Performance 8/28  (Read 15363 times)

Offline Seigus

• Team Oshiri ω
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+

Akimoto Sayaka has announced on her blog that she will not be participating in senbatsu election and that she will graduate from AKB48.

私、秋元才加は今回の選抜総選挙には出馬せず、AKB48を卒業します。

Her blog entry here: http://ameblo.jp/akimotoo0726/entry-11506523873.html

Although I knew this was going to happen sooner or later, it is still very sad news as Sayaka was one of the members who made AKB48 interesting for me when I had just started paying attention to the group.

However, it is also good for her to graduate as her peak in AKB48 is over and she has already carved out a path for herself in the entertainment industry with all the solo variety/drama/musical jobs she's been getting.

All the best to her and I sincerely thank her for all the work she has done in building AKB48 and leading the juniors. She was a great leader and she still is even though she doesn't hold the Captain title anymore.

Thank you, Sayaka-san!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:06:17 AM by YKT »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [News] Akimoto Sayaka to Graduate
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2013, 02:48:51 AM »
Oh, god! I can't believe she's graduating!!!

I heard rumors that she was graduating this year, but I didn't know if they were true, so I didn't believe them. But hearing this now makes my heart break. :cry: I can't believe she's leaving!!!

Although she's going to leave the group for good, I hope she has a good future as an actress.

:heart: :heart: :heart: I will now and forever support Sayaka, and she is my eternal oshimen! :heart: :heart: :heart:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2013, 03:02:39 AM »
Wow...I never thought this day would come..

I told myself, if Sayaka ever graduates I would leave AKB48 alone because the person I love isnt there...She was the main reason I stuck with the group, but now that she is graduating

But honestly, I am glad that she is moving on with the resent scandals and craziness that's been happening with the group.

Sayaka! My love, my beloved oshimen I will follow you to the ends of the earth!!
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline danny_lolita

• Member+
  • SaeYaka is pure love
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2013, 04:11:15 AM »
I feel so sad about the news. But I'm glad she follow her dreams.
I will always support her. And also everyone was waiting for her departure .... but still hurts.

Good luck my goddess. I love you

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2013, 04:15:06 AM »
Well there was a lot of banter about her participation and pretty much it opened up to the younger members to get in

I hope her good luck in the future
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2013, 04:21:00 AM »
As sad as it is, surprisingly it doesn't feel that depressing to me.
With her current career outside AKB, it's only a matter of time for her to go pursue that way. I'm kinda relieved she could finally go as I don't see any significant reason for her to stay in AKB any longer. She's already ripe, she's an independent girl alright. She's more than ready.

Sayaka has been my initial and primary reason to like and accept AKB48 and I'm still proud to say it.
Perhaps the only regret in my liking to her is just that... I haven't even written a full-fledged oneshot fic about her until now! :cry: Oh, well.

To Akimoto Sayaka... (^_^)7
I'll be glad to witness your jump onto your next milestone in the future. Good luck!
Fight against Acchan for 'best actress' title if needed. You have the skills for that. lol.

Thank you lots for being one of the pillars of a big house called AKB48. You'll be certainly missed. :D

Anyway, I'm also asking myself this... how about the fate of the Twin Towers whom would inevitably get separated 'permanently' within the 48-family? But then, ah, both Sayaka and Sae knows best. Eternal partners is eternal. :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2013, 04:37:21 AM »
Kinda sad, so many talented girls have left and are leaving soon. Goodbye Sayaka!

Offline AKBfan26

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2013, 04:59:53 AM »
I think I just died a little bit inside :cry: I knew it was coming but when it finally comes, it hits you like a brick to the face. AKB48 just lost of of it's funniest and most talented members.

Offline Datalanche

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2013, 06:35:38 AM »
Too bad, Sayaka was a great ambassador to foreign fans. Her ability to deliver English well and her awesomeness towards us at the events will be very missed!

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2013, 07:23:37 AM »
Man. Another core member leaving the group.  :cry:
Thanks a lot Sayaka for your hard work in creating this great group through the years. :heart:

AKB48 member Akimoto Sayaka announced, on her official blog, that she would not participate in upcoming Senbatsu general election and that she would graduate from the group.

Below is what she posted on her blog.

=====

The Senbatsu General Election. Today is the deadline to run as a candidate for the general election.

Until the very last minute, I was thinking in my own way if I would participate, and while I was thinking about it, it also led me to start thinking of when the timing for my graduation would be.

These past 8 years, I’ve learned and felt a lot of things, and enjoyed the joys of my youth. Because of Akimoto Sensei, staff members, fans, fellow members, family, and other innumerable supports, Akimoto Sayaka is here now. I’m truly grateful.

However, my thoughts that I wanted to step up to a new world while keeping things I learned and experienced from AKB48 in mind, and that I wanted to gain more experiences in order to pursue my future dream to be an actress, got stronger.

Thus, after thinking thoroughly, I’ve decided to make an announcement at this point of the general election.

I, Akimoto Sayaka, will graduate from AKB48 without participating in the upcoming Senbatsu general elections.

=====

Akimoto did not mention the exact date for her graduation.
http://www.tokyohive.com/2013/04/akb48s-akimoto-sayaka-announces-her-graduation/

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2013, 09:55:32 AM »
Well... we knew this is coming sooner or later right. I think I was kinda mentally preparted myself for this so I'm not really sad about the graduation. I just feel kinda weird and empty. She hasn't been doing much AKB48 related stuff lately anyway. She does amazing stuff outside AKB48, so I'm sure her career and future will be great~

Team K though... that's what makes me a bit sad. Team K without Sayaka just doesn't feel right ;_; And Twintower.. well there isn't Twintower right now either but this just means there won't be Twintower even if Sae comes back. Ahh I don't know how to put my thoughts into words..
I just wish we'll still see Sayaka a lot. TV shows, dramas, movies, musicals....

..oh and what also makes me feel down is that I'll probably never get to see her irl. Sure u can get tickets for musicals, but it's not the same as handshake events and the theater or a concert. Buuuut I didn't meet Yossy while she was in MM either. Yossy got h&A though and they came to Europe. I doubt Sayaka would work outside Japan.. Okay this is getting depressing I'll just stop ._.

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2013, 03:40:03 PM »
Good for her, not so great for her fans.  I hope we at least get a goodbye photobook.  Doubt it though.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2013, 03:45:11 PM »
Good for her, not so great for her fans.  I hope we at least get a goodbye photobook.  Doubt it though.

They really should!!! I think they will!!!

Sayaka has the beauty of a goddess. They won't let her waste it!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2013, 06:33:39 PM »
A link to my new fanfic, in honor of Sayaka's graduation.
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=35405.0

Pairing: Saeyaka
Genre: Music, Tragedy, Angst, Shoujo-Ai

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2013, 02:52:21 PM »

They really should!!! I think they will!!!

Sayaka has the beauty of a goddess. They won't let her waste it!
Oh really? I think she should have deserved a solo single as well. Her voice is one of the best in AKB and u'd think they wouldn't waste it. Well......  :smhid

Anyway, I'm also asking myself this... how about the fate of the Twin Towers whom would inevitably get separated 'permanently' within the 48-family? But then, ah, both Sayaka and Sae knows best. Eternal partners is eternal. :D
Yup, eternal partners~ I think their bond is so strong that they'll be close even after Sayaka's graduation. Sae can always go to Sayaka's place anyway.. and blog about it and keep Twintower alive  :P
« Last Edit: April 08, 2013, 03:01:08 PM by +u+u »

Offline les18

• Member+
  • ♥♥♥Yukirin is love and divine♥♥♥
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2013, 05:05:46 AM »
We've lost a Filipino pride here in AKB48 :cry: :cry: :cry:       

but anyway good luck on her dream of becoming an actress

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2013, 07:36:31 AM »
I have to say that it's a good decision. Sayaka is very talented, but abk doesn't give her much chance. Now, akb if focusing on new Gen members. I feel like akb forget about pioneer members, like sayaka and umeda.
I'm sure sayaka will gain success outside akb.

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline ptrd3009

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2013, 07:26:43 AM »
i will miss you Sayaka . You are talent kind and funny girl
goodluck for you dream :thumbup

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2013, 10:23:12 PM »
There IS something I've been wondering about ever since I heard of this... :huhuh

What will happen to "Mushi no Ballad" after she leaves? :?

Offline +u+u

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2013, 06:08:16 PM »
^ They still keep singing it at concerts? It's not like the song graduates with Sayaka and no one else is allowed to sing it anymore.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Number Girl - Toumei Shoujo