JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA

Author Topic: [Ch 4 Pt 2] The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You [YukoRena, others]  (Read 49386 times)

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
@kahem: yes, it's called 'Miss A - Lips'.

THANK YOU FOR +3100 VIEWS!!!

:kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:

Youth is a precious thing,
And just look at that smooth and soft skin.
Girl you are so damn cute..
And do you know that you look really pure?
My thoughts are only about you,
I only think how everyday I wanna spend with you.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:24:19 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
THANK YOU FOR +3200 VIEWS!!!!

Here are one of my recent drabbles:

There goes the flying bird,
Singing a song he heard
About living a life with a wonderful wife
And getting the point that it's all just a lie.
He's got home late tonight
And the reason he couldn't fight
The lover of his dear wife
Made him run away for life.

It doesn't make sense, but well...

Thanks for reading/viewing again  :kneelbow: :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 02:35:45 PM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
MINNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was really on a long hiatus, I'm really sorry about that. :kneelbow:  But university hogged up all of my time.. Well, but here I am now, ready to write again. :hee: There was also a little problem there *cough*writer'sblock*cough*. But now I'm able to write, so everything is fine.  :glasses:

Also, SIEKA-SAN, I was still reading your stories all the time (as I did with others) on my phone, so expect some comments from me soon!!!  :luvluv2:

So here it is, the update I was waiting for. And I hope you were waiting for it too...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Person That I Fell In Love With Is...You

Chapter 3

**2**

Another morning full of worries. That’s how she thought about it, and there was no other way to describe it. Mayu really was trying her best, staying the same as always, cheerful, fun and smiling. So when Sae-senpai unexpectedly came over her and passed a note, she was surprised so much, that everyone around noticed it. Her expression was that of a very shocked one’s, but she tried to calm down... After reading the note she sighed. Sae-senpai wrote about wanting to talk over some matters with her, so instructed Mayu on coming to her office after the lessons. “Should I go..?

---

“Good morning, everyone.”
“Good morning, Iwasa sensei.”
“As you all already heard, we have two newcomers. They came yesterday, and today they’re already attending lessons. Don’t hesitate to help them in any needs. Class president, do you have something to say?”
“No, sensei. Just that we heard rumors of those new students belonging to Rapappa. Is it true?” asked Uchida Mayumi, a representative of Grade I, Class B.
“You can ask yourself. Let me tell you, that you have a new classmate. Jurina, please come in.”
Everyone turned their heads and all attention to Jurina, who came inside cheerfully.

“Good morning, everyone. I’m Matsui Jurina, 18 years old. I’m your new classmate. It’s nice to meet you. Please, let’s get along well.”
Everyone happily waved to her.
“So, do you belong to Rapappa?” asked her a girl with thick eyebrows.
“Maeda-san, it’s not a polite question.” scolded her sensei.
“You told us to ask her ourselves.” innocently said Ami.
“It’s okay, sensei. Yes, I do belong to Rapappa, and so does my sister Rena.” smiled Matsui. She hid her sadness and anger behind her usual cheerfulness, as she understood well what 'being undercover' means. She had to blend in and live a normal school life, while secretly looking for those who killed her and Rena’s parents.
“Well then. Sit in a free seat behind Watanabe-san, second row by the window.”

When Jurina sat down, she expected the girl to turn to her, but the said Watanabe-san showed no emotions. Actually, she was the only one, who paid no attention at anything. Matsui wondered what happened to this beautiful, doll-like girl, but decided not to disturb her. A girl sitting by her right side smiled at her.
“Hi, I’m Fujie Reina, but everyone calls me Reinyan. Welcome to the Class B.”
“Thank you.” smiled back Jurina.
“Okay, girls, let’s begin the lesson, shall we? So, open your books in page 34, and let’s read about the revolution, that...”
Even though the lesson was very interesting, Jurina was still concerned about the girl in front of her. Someone made her like this, and Center decided to find out who.

---

She slowly opened her eyes, letting them get used to the sun rays shining through the window. She heard birds chirping and felt really calm. But also she felt warm and comfortable and really fuzzy. At first Rena thought it’s because of the sun, but when she turned her head, she found herself in Yuko’s arms, Yuko sleeping, with clothes. Rena smiled and closed her eyes. Her best friend is by her side, like always, over worrying.
“Morning.”
“Yuko-sama, you’re not sleeping?..”
“Nope, I’m watching over you. How are you feeling?”
“Better.. I...”

“You had a nightmare, that’s why I was holding you in my arms, so you could sleep peacefully. How frequent are they?”
“Once or twice a week... Yuko-sama... Can you make me think about something cheerful? I...”
“Of course. Remember, what you gave me before I left?”
“The necklace..”
“Yes.” Yuko stood up and took the said necklace from her neck and put it on Rena’s neck. “I always keep my promises.” she winked to her friend.
“Yeah..” Rena smiled warmly.
“So, come on, have a shower and dress up, because when Acchan comes to take you to a lesson, she won’t wait.”

“Hai hai. Nee, Yuko-sama...”
“Un?”
“You are also having those nightmares, aren’t you?”
“Now, you said to cheer you up, so...” Yuko started tickling Rena, and the latter just barely escaped to the bathroom.
“Mou, Yuko-sama...”
Yuko chuckled. “Better?”
“Un.”

After Rena took a shower and dressed up, she came to the room to find Acchan already in the room, smiling widely.
“Just imagine, her tutor showed up.” snickered Yuko.
“She knows too?”
“Yuko-sama told me everything, while I was showering.”
“Gossip never hurts, you know.” giggled the squirrel.
“Anyway, Rena-san, let’s go to our class, shall we?” ignored her Atsuko.
“Yes, Maeda-san.”
“Call me Acchan.” winked Acchan and they headed to their lesson.

“Everyone” said Acchan, “let me introduce our new classmate, Matsui Rena.”
“Wow, what a beauty...”
“Yes, really nice.”
“Like a princess!”
“Um... I’m Matsui Rena, 22 years old. It’s nice to meet you all. Please treat me kindly.” sad shyly Rena.
“Hello, I’m class president’s right hand, Takayanagi Akane, but you can call me like everyone, Churi.” hyper actively said a cute-voice owner.
“Un.” smiled Rena.
“You can sit on the left to Rie, in the middle row, third desk.” said Acchan.

“Yo, I’m Kitahara Rie, beauty. Welcome to Grade II, I’d say, but I’ll say better. Welcome to Grade II, Class 2, the best of the best...”
“No, no matter how you look at it, the best class is Junior Class of Grade III.” stated firmly Akane.
“That’s because you like Shiorin." snickered Airin.
"It's Shiorin-sama!" pouted Akane.
"Oh, right. By the way, Rena-san, it's nice to meet you. I'm Furukawa Airi, the class president. You can call me Airin."
"Hai." smiled Rena warmly as she liked what she saw.
"As for me, our class is the best because....” started Rie, but she was cut by Churi.
“Yeah yeah, Acchan is the best of the best. We heard that. I wonder which class is the best for you, Atsuko?”
“...all classes are good..”
“You’re like always, indifferent... I hope after some time Rena-chan will be able to tell the class she likes best.” Rena was amazed by Churi's ability to be so full of energy and to be able to express her emotions well.
The bell rang and they all went to their seats. The teacher came in and all the girls nearly died from happiness.

“Good morning.”
“Good morning, Miyazawa sensei!!!”
“Oh, you are the new student, right? Rena-chan, was it?”
“Un, good morning, sensei.”
“Very good, I’ll give you the list of books to take from the library. And you can always use the computer class for working individually, if you miss the class for some reasons.”
“Un.”
“Well then, let’s begin, shall we?”
The excitement was just the beginning. Rena never saw people like another person this much, but she had to admit herself, that this sensei was the mood raiser and very gorgeous.. Of course, Yuko-sama was the best, but this teacher came really close... Rena touched the necklace, smiled and concentrated on the lesson, trying not to think about what she has heard about her parents’ death yesterday.

---

Harugon wondered if she should knock on the door or come later, as she was sure she heard noises coming from her president’s office.
So early in the morning... Why can’t they wait until they go home...?” That’s what she was thinking about, but again, she understood them perfectly. Just remembering all the things she does with Yuttan in the kitchen makes her shiver from excitement.
“Good morning, Haruka.”
“Ah, good morning, Eri-chan. You are way too early.”
“I just came in to ask for some vacation. Me and my friend Kanna are going to NYC, so um.. I need some free time...” said the tall and beautiful girl, who had light brown hair and very nice legs. She had that model aura in the air around her and a warm smile.
“Well, she’s... They are a bit busy...”
“Ah, the usual, right?” Eri-chan chuckled. “So typical of them.”
“Un.” nodded Harugon and turned her head to the president office’s door.

[inside the office]

They both were panting hard, lying on the table, things tossed on the floor, clothes scattered all around the office.
“Nee...I know it’s your office and it’s locked. But what if someday somewhere somebody sees us, what do we do?”
“They already know about us. Shall we show them what do we do?” asked Meetan with a seductive voice.
“...I just wonder...do you...really love me?..”
“fufufu... I wonder...”
“I’m serious. Do you?”
“Come to me.” Meetan kissed her lover with a passionate kiss.
“Meetan!..”
“You’re such a sweet good girl, Oku-chan..” she kissed her lover again and fondled her breasts, watching in amusement, how easy Manami’s face turned bright pink and how easy it was to make the cute girl make all sorts of sounds.
“We....have...work....” stuttered Oku, who could barely breath from passion slowly taking all over her body.
“It’ll wait...fufufu.” and she softly sunk her teeth in a sweet pink skin and moaned from satisfaction.

---

Yuttan Shuzo Rikishi DevilZZ

MARIA MARIA MARIA
Anata no na wo yobasete kudasai

Haruka chiheisen ni
Nagai yoru ga akeru toki

Warui yume kara same
Sekai wa umarekawareru yo
Ikutsu mo no tsumi wo
Aoi sora ga
Yurushite kureru

Hito wa dare demo
Oroka na kako wo

[Y/Sh] Tsugunaeru
Asu ga aru yo

MARIA MARIA MARIA

[Y/R] Koukai no namida
[Y/R] Nagasu yori saki ni
[Y/R] Inori sasage
MARIA MARIA MARIA
Mou ichido

Hito wa dare demo
Shinjiru koto de

[Y/Sh] Hi ga noboru
Kyou to iu hi

MARIA MARIA MARIA

[Sh/R] Koukai no namida
[Sh/R] Nagasu yori saki ni
[Sh/R] Inori sasage
MARIA MARIA MARIA
Mou ichido

“That was very good. Good work, guys.” smiled Suzuki Airi at the group ‘DevilZZ’. “Your tour is going to be flawless. Now, excuse me, Kappa has some jobs to do.” winked she and hurried off.
“Nee, Yuttan, pass me the drink!”
“Lazy Shuzo...”
“Rikishi, have you seen my towel..?”

[at the president’s headquarters]

“Haruna... Ah, she’s spacing out again...”
“It’s not unusual, oneechan.”
“Oh well. Airi-chan, please tell them that she’s taking the role.” said the president of Suzuki Stardust Corporation.
“Huh..? Are you talking about me? What role?” asked Haruna absentmindedly.
“We were just talking about it, and then you spaced out.”
“Huh.. Oh. Right. Mariyannu, I think that role is a bit....hard for me to intake, but I’ll try my best.” said Kojima and smiled. Suzuki Mariya just nodded and her secretary Airi left to make a call.
“Well then, do you have lessons today?”
“Yes, so I’ll be going now.”
“Okay, see you in the evening.”

[back at school]

So she isn’t coming, huh..? And we are always having so much fun at the rehearsals.. Well, let’s hope she solves the issue that’s bugging her.. Ah, should I..
“..san.. Yuko-san... Yuko-san!”
“Huh? Oh, Akisun, what’s the matter?”
“You looked worried.. I was really concerned about you..” said Deguchi Aki, the class president of Grade III Senior Class.
“I’m fine, I’m fine.” put on her bright and cheery face Yuko. “Anyway, we’re having guests.”
“Yo.” smiled Miichan who just went in a classroom together with another girl, who had shoulder length light brown hair.
“What brings you here, Shaku?” asked Yuko.
“Well, as a Student Council President, I came to announce that there will be a fun event to celebrate the newcomers. We’re going to vote for the best class, the most gorgeous student, the most kind student, the teacher of the year and etc.”
“We came to consult with you, and to ask if you’d be so kind and perform at the event.” said quietly light haired girl.
“Mhm, Shawako, I guess I have to consult with my duet partner, but I think we’ll be able to perform.” the squirrel winked at them.
“Well then, we’re leaving. Have fun and see you all later!” exclaimed Miichan. “Let’s go, Vice President.”
“Un.” said Shawako and they both left the classroom.

“This is going to be so cool, if you two are going to sing at the event, Yuko-san!” nearly cried from joy Katayama Haruka.
“Maa maa, Haachan, it’s not clear yet. But as we know that you love singing a lot, we might make you sing instead.” snickered Yuko.
Haachan blushed and smiled. “Yuko-san...”
Mariko whispered to Yuko. “Am I blind, or is everyone slowly falling for you? Whenever we go somewhere or talk with someone, they show just pure and honest positive feelings towards you.”
“We’ll see at the event. The results will show everything clearly. Your Yukirin is likely to win.” teased Yuko.
“Yeah, she’s a beauty after all.”
“Everyone, let’s start a lesson!!” shouted the teacher, who came to the class skipping and waving her hands.
“Yes, Urano-sensei.” answered the girls.
“No no no! I told you to call me Cindy sensei. Cin.dy.” smiled Urano Kazumi, the geography teacher.
“Yes, Cindy-sensei.”
“Good. So, today we’ll be talking about Europe, and the first and most important country is...”

So, here it is. Hope you like it, though it's badly written...:badluck:

About Meetan's and Oku's scene... I just had to use the song as the reference...  :kekeke: Though Kasai fits it better, but oh well...
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:32:08 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Uwaaaa!
So many characters and SKE also   :thumbsup
I sense love triangle between JurinaxMayu&Sae how will things turn out I wonder.

Thank you for your update!
ArigatoU! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline local-buddies

Hey there! Finally got myself to read this, and I must say, I'm loving how you ship Sasshi with Mai (Though SasshixH!P wise, I ship her more with Kumai, GoMaki and Kamei Eri >_<). xD HagiSasshi's Quite unusual but I can imagine it, somehow.

I hope you write more scenes with them! If possible, and I apologize if I haven't left any "Thank yous" yet, as I kept on reading until the current chapter without halting. >_< I'll do so later on, after I read a few more fics.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 01:28:54 PM by local-buddies »

Offline wsama

• ecchi
  • Member+
I hope that upload more of this story!!!! x3
i want to know what will happen between Sae and Mayu?

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
So, my last exam is tomorrow, but I decided not to tease you anymore, so here is the next part of Chapter 3.

But before that, answers to your comments.

-------

@Megumi: you'll see later on. Not in this part, though, gome  :bigdeal:

@local-buddies: I'm glad you like SasshiHagi couple  :peace:  I can't tell you if I write about them more or not, because it would spoil a story, now, wouldn't it?  :glasses:
And it's okay, as long as you comment even once :) . I'm glad to know someone reads it besides me and my best friend  :on lol:

@wsama: not in this part, but next part will really have SaeMayu, I promise  :on cny1:

MINNA, thanks for reading. Here's the update!  :k-wink: It's rather long, one of my longest ones, actually (+2600 words!!!). I hope I can beat my own record later  :k-thrilled:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

**3**

“Have you heard it? We’re having an election oncoming!!”
“Yes, I heard that. It’s so awesome. Every year I anticipate it more and more. I wonder who’s winning this year...”
“Takeuchi-san, Yamamoto-san, shouldn’t you two be working?”
“Ah, Oshima-san.. We are working.” answered MiyuMiyu, an administrator.
“Really? I’m sure I heard you both discussing something about the ‘elections’.” teased them nurse MaiMai.
“Well, we indeed did, but aren’t you curious about it? We might get chosen..” in a dreamy voice answered secretary Sayaka.
“Yamamoto-san... I might be chosen, but you two... Sorry to pop your dream bubbles, but students don’t like you two very much. I heard them talking that Kimoto-san is more to their taste.”
“Non sure is kawai~~...” elongated the sentence Miyu.
“... Anyway, I came to bring these papers, they need to be put into the student files.”
“Medical examination of newcomers?” asked Sayaka.
“Yes. They both are healthy, just Rena-san has allergy to meat, and is feeling no pain. So I wrote the food options, please bring it to the cooks. And Jurina is a strong kid, so no problems with her. Don’t forget to send the copies into the Rapappa profiles. Shinoda-san needs to have the said information by 3 p.m.”
“Yes, Oshima-san.” answered both.
“And send the files to the cooks now, as it’s nearly lunch time.”

---

“UWA~. This is....like in a palace...”
“Rena-chan, you’ll get used and tired of this in some time. By the way, you were shown everything around, right?”
“Yeah, but I still am amazed by all this interior, Kitahara-san.”
“Call me Kitarie.”
“Un. Oh, Atsuko-san, are you not sitting with the class?”
“No, and you also are not. We’re having lunch in the Rapappa headquarters. I already got what I needed from cooks, so let’s go, as I need to make the lunch, and you to relax with others.”
“Un.”
“See you at class!” shouted to her Churi.
“See you.” Smiled Rena and followed Acchan.

On their way they met Jurina and Tomochin, talking about motorbikes and cars.
“Neechan..” smiled Rena. “How was your first half of the day at school?”
“Mhm... It was fun. Just one student was really not in this world today, I wonder what happened. Well, I might find out later. To think that we’ll be having lunch separately from all other girls in school, at our own dinning room, made by our very own cook, and a member of Rapappa as well...”
“You’re shining, Jurina.” smiled Atsuko.
“How can I not? This school is AWESOME!”
“I have to agree with you on this one.” spoke Tomochin. “This school is really amazing, as it provides its students with all the needs and even more.”
“Were you spying on Tomo~mi again? You have that dreamy look on your face.” teased her Acchan.
“Don’t.start.the.topic.”
“Hai hai.” chuckled she and went through the main door to the kitchen to prepare lunch.

“So, how was your day, Rena? As I can see Jurina shinning, I can only guess she had fun.” spoke Mariko, who was going down the stairs from the second floor, where the lounge, work room and even a few bedrooms existed. There was also a computer room, which was only Mariko’s territory, and she happily spent her time there, checking all the information, talking with informants, reading the news about the fashion and world in general.
“I really like the chemistry teacher. Miyazawa sensei is really a beautiful woman, and her teaching is at a very high level.”
“Yes, she’s good at flirting and joking.” noted Shibuya.
“Do not spread false information.” scolded her Mariko.
“Hai hai.” smirked Itano.
“But overall I have a very fun and warm classmates. And I love this school’s interior and exterior.”
“Let’s go and relax in the sitting room, while we wait lunch.” suggested Shinoda.

They went to the living room and sat comfortably on couches and armchairs. Rena looked at Mariko.
“Where is Yuko-sama?”
“She has some business to attend. Don’t worry, she won’t miss lunch for any money in the world. Oh, Haruna, here you are.”
“I was talking with my classmates about the contest that’s oncoming. And...I kinda...spaced out...” apologetically said the tall beauty and sat beside Tomomi. “Where’s Yuuchan and Kuumin?”
“Apparently, Yuko has some business, and Kumi.. She has also some....stuff...to do..” answered Itano, avoiding Rena’s gaze.
“It’s because of me, right?” asked Rena sadly. “I wonder what I did to her, why she avoids me...”
“It’s...not...like that..” answered Shibuya, though her voice was shaking a bit.
“She just has that strong sense that’s sometimes going overboard. I’m sure she’s just superstitious..” noted Sado.
“She’s cute.. I want to be friends with her..”
“Rena loves everything that’s cute. She spazzes over cutesy and melons.” snickered Jurina.
“Neechan...”
“Okay, let’s change the topic, shall we?” asked Itano and everybody agreed.

---

“Shiriri-san, what happened?”
“Oshiriko-chan!!!” Mayu hugged Yuko and started crying. “I don’t know what to do anymore!!”
Yuko, while stroking gently Mayuyu’s hair, sat on the bench in the music room and be-seated Mayu with her. “Tell me everything, Shiriri.”
The cyborg girl retold her all the happenings between her and Sae sensei since that fateful night, when she ran from sensei’s apartment. “What should I do now?”
“I think you should go and listen to what she has to say. I know her longer than you do, so believe in me, when I say that she probably has the reason to act that way. And she’s a teacher, you’re a student. It’s like déjà vu for her.”
“I know she dated Akimoto sensei, and I know that Akimoto sensei ended their relationship because of one being the teacher and the other being the student. But...what if....”
“Sae would never hurt you. If she really loves you, and I believe that’s the case, then she’ll find a way for you two to be together. Trust her.”
“Thank you, Oshiriko-chan...”
“Un.”

“So, we’re meeting here because..?”
“Shaku asked us to perform at the election.”
“Oh. I guess we can perform, or you will make Haachan sing?” smiled Mayuyu.
“Ah, I love your smiling face.” nearly squealed Oshima. “Mm, I guess we both can sing at the event, and also let Haachan perform, too. She has a great voice.”
“Un. Which song are we going to sing?”
“I think we won’t get away just with one song. I kept on thinking that we should probably do Temodemo, Enjou, Kinjifuta. What do you think?”
“Great selection. As expected of you, Oshiriko-chan.” smirked Watanabe.
“Thank you, Shiriri-san. Well then, let’s go to eat. And by the way, don’t forget what I told you. Keep smiling, do not worry others, and go to meet Sae after lessons, okay?”
“Un.”
“Oshiri sisters..” started Yuko and held her hands as a butt sign.
“Ikuzo!” ended Mayu and also held her hands as a butt sign.
Then both of them smiled at each other and went to have lunch, Mayu in the cafeteria and Yuko at the Rapappa headquarters.

---

“So, Sasshi, double portion again?”
“You bet. This time it’s triple!”
“Ha...” Miichan, even though she knew Sasshi already one year and a half, was still surprised by her competitive character. Minami herself loved to eat, she could eat really a lot. And there, she found a challenger. And now nearly best friend. “Something good happened?”
“You can say so..” smiled widely Sasshi and turned to the cook. “Triple portion, please!” and showed ‘V’ sign.
“For me double, as always.” added Miichan.

Then, happy with full trays of food, they sat at their usual table, in the corner. From there they could see everyone and everything, but were not a center of attention themselves.
“Is it Hagi? You did it again?” teased her Minegishi and snickered.
“Mhm, shtoph theashingh mwee.” protested Sashihara with a full mouth of rice.
“Okay okay, I’ll stop teasing you. Let’s eat.” agreed cheerily Miichan and then started enjoying her lunch.

[the same day; early in the morning]

”So, my dear, how was it”
“I have everything you asked, ojousama. Here are the pictures of Matsui Jurina. Like you already know, she’s 18, her nickname is ‘Center’, and she has a sister and an aunt. Her parents are dead, she has no more relatives than those two.”
“Anything I don’t know?”
“I have bad and good news. Good ones are that she doesn’t remember her childhood and that she would do nearly anything for center position or being in a center.”
“Where did you get the information?”
“Bugs, informants.”
“Very good.”
“Bad news....”
“Well?”

“She now belongs to Rapappa.”
“SHIT! Oh well, you did a very good job, so I’ll reward you. These are the tickets to your favorite idol groups’ concerts. As such an awesome wota, you’ll enjoy it, right?”
“Yes, ojousama. Thank you very much!”
“You deserve it for all the provided information. Now, I just have to find people, who can bring her to me. Mhm, I think I know just the right people for that job..” Sato Sumire smiled devilishly.
“You don’t....” Sashihara Rino couldn’t even end the sentence, that’s how afraid she was of the people her ojousama mentioned.
“Yes, my dear, I’ll give the job to THEM.” Suuchan’s eery laugh went on and on, until she was out of Sasshi’s hearing range. Then Sashi shook her head with fear and went to catch a bus. She had to go to school and forget this conversation. Rino looked happily at the tickets in her hands and strolicked to the station.

---

[back at Rapappa headquarters]

“Here I am, folks! NyanNyan!!” Yuko hugged Haruna from behind and snuggled her nose into airhead’s neck. “Ii nio~i”
“Yuuchan...” Haruna smiled and pushed Yuko’s head away. “Where were you?”
Yuko sat in her usual armchair and smiled at everyone. “Well, guess who’s singing at the election?”
“Oh, so it’s Oshiri Sisters time.” stated Shibuya.
“YES!! Shiriri-san agreed on the list of songs I chose, so be ready for some awesome time, hehe.”
“Yuko-sama... Oshiri Sisters... What is it? Sounds funny..” chuckled Rena.
“Oh, you’ll see at the election.” she winked to her. “And I’m glad to see you smiling. How was your day?”
Rena and Jurina retold the half day of school.

“Wasn’t the girl with twin ponytails, Watanabe Mayu?” asked Yuko.
“Oh, so her name is Mayu?” noted Jurina. “A beautiful name.”
“She’s taken, don’t dream too much, kido.” smacked lightly Jurina’s head Yuko. “Ah, onakasuita~~”
“Itai~” pouted Jurina. Everyone laughed and then Acchan called them for lunch. The girls cheered happily and went to eat while chatting.

“So, I think Yuko has pretty good chances at winning in at least two or three categories.” stated her opinion Mariko.
“Yuko-sama is number one in everything, in my opinion.” blushed Rena. “Looks, personality, charisma, attitude, tenderness, fighting skills, jokes, even dancing.”
“Oh, so you do remember?” teased her Yuko.
“I could never forget...” blushed more Rena.
“You two are so sweet, and it’s really fun to look at you both, but the food's gonna get cold. So let’s eat.” scolded them gently Acchan.
“Hai.” both answered and everyone continued eating, wearing wide smiles if not on their faces, then in their eyes and hearts.

---

[after lunch, school stadium]

“Okay, so for the upcoming event you will have to perform some routines that you will be creating. Now, I made a plan of the performance. Main Squad III with captain Komori Mika will do the first part. You have to create a dance routine, that is a good beginner of the show, that has not too much techniques, but has a great flow and lets the viewer get into it slowly.”
“Hai. Minna, are we capable of this?” asked Komorin her fellow teammates.
“YES!”
“Se~no,” started Mika and continued then with everyone, “Koala, Koala, we will show you what we got. Koala, Koala, who’s the cutest? Koalas!”
“KoalaSquad, ike!!” shouted Komorin and they clapped their hands.
“Very good. So, until the election be sure to show me the routine and we’ll nail it until it’s perfect.”
“Hai.”

“Then, the middle part of the show will be Main Squad II with captain Fujie Reina. Your routines have to be the ones who show more techniques, but they have to lead the viewers to the climax, not to give them the climax. Are you sure you can do this?”
“Who we are?!” asked Reinyan.
“TweetSquad, TweetSquad!” answered her teammates.
“How we sound?!”
“Tweet, tweet, that’s the sound!”
“What’s our color?!”
“Yellow yellow, it’s so mellow!”
“Are we ready?!”
“Yes, we are.”
“Here comes the yellow TweetSquad!” ended they together.
“Super. And the last, but not the least, our best team. It’s Main Squad I with captain Kasai Tomomi. You know what’s your job.”

“Yes. The most difficult techniques, flawless choreography, smiles on our faces, giving the climax to the viewers, then together all teams ending the show with a light routine.” answered Tomo~mi. It’s only at these times, when she was so serious, that she was not using ‘chiyuu’.
“Briliant.” smiled at her proudly dance teacher Nakanishi Rina.
“Chiyuu~ Chiyuu~” started Tomo~mi.
“Xanadu!” continued the teammates. Then they all started chanting together.
“One two three, do you see, who’s the best, the ruling team? Four five six, seven eight, turn around and clap your hands! Nine and ten, here, again, who’s the best, can you tell? Chiyuu Chiyuu Xanadu, but of course it’s us who rule!”
“XanaduSquad...” stated the teammates without Tomo~mi.
“Chiyuu Chiyuu~!” ended cheerfully Kasai.
“Perfection. Then I’ll be waiting for your routines. Now, let’s warm up.”
“Hai.” agreed everyone and then their lesson started for real.

---

“It’s a bug. No mistake about it.” informed Shinoda.
“It’s definitely those Sato Family bitches!” hissed Yuko.
“Yuuchan, language.” smacked squirrel’s head Haruna.
“But NyanNya~n...”
“No BUTs. Yes, they are the worst, but you have to talk properly.”
“Hai hai. So, what are we going to do?”
“Well, I noticed the bug in my computer as soon as Jurina entered the hallway yesterday. I didn’t tell her, as I didn’t want to scare her. But I think we should tell them. They have to be more careful about this.” worriedly said Sado.

“It’s definitely someone from this school, I’m sure about this. They have their people here. That’s really bad.” anxiety was felt in Itano’s voice.
“We have to somehow find out who’s doing this, and this time we can’t make any mistakes. We can’t let the history repeat itself.” stated Yuko firmly.
“Yes.. I still am pissed that Eiko betrayed us and was working for those Sato whores. It’s her fault Shiho is dead now.” clenched her fists Shibuya.
“I’m going to the meeting this evening, I’ll try to find more information on the matter.” notified them Haruna.
“And I’ll talk with Nontii about getting more bodyguards and tightening the security system for this school.” suggested Mariko.

“Good. I’ll talk with Rena and Jurina. They have to know. Acchan, you go home, like usual, and have your mentor teaching you. We still have to stick with the earlier plan, until we get more information and another plan.” ordered Yuko.
“Hai. Then, I’m going. I’m taking Rena to the lesson, you’ll talk with her after school.” said Acchan and left the secret meeting room, that was located on the third floor at the Rapappa headquarters. She went downstairs, and then left the Rapappa headquarters with Rena and Jurina.
“It’s war, I tell you. I can’t sit so calmly and look how they ruin our and other people’s lives. I’ll wait a few days for more information. But this ‘doing nothing’ plan will end very soon. I’m not a coward, and I won’t let them get away with this.” Yuko now was a bit scary, and at this moment you could really see why she was the leader and why people, who knew what she’s capable of, feared her.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:33:09 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Okay, so here is another part of this chapter. The next part will be the last part of this chapter.

Some things are cleared here, but also some more mysteries appear. Hope you like it.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!! Also, ARIGATOU for 'thank yous'  :bow: :bow: :bow:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3

**4**

“Okay, minna, the test results are in! Jurina, you will be able to do the test when you have some free time or no lessons. Just come to my class, and I’ll let you do it.”
“Hai. Thank you, sensei.”
“No problem. Anyway, the highest score of course goes to our Mayuyu, who, by the way, last week has beaten a group of ten guys from other school in MathBrainyOlympics!”
“Congratulations, Mayuyu!” shouted everyone. Mayu smiled to everyone and thanked.
So she’s not only beautiful, taken, but also clever, huh?” thought to herself Jurina. “At least she’s smiling. But I’m still curious who made her like that in the morning. I’ll ask her later.
“Minna, hontou ni arigatou. Demo... I was just lucky that those guys were not math noobs. Next month I’m having a tougher competition... I’m going to fight in another maths tournament. This time it’s Mathematical Inventions. I hope for your support.”
“We always support you, you know that.” said Ami. “Oh, Jurina, you are new, so you may not know that our Mayu is this school’s top student. She actually is number one student at all subjects. Also, last year, when she was in her old school, she competed in the mentioned Mathematical Inventions, and has beaten 30 guys from different schools.”

“Wow, Watanabe-san, you’re so kakkoi. I’m really going to support you this year.” exclaimed Jurina.
“Ah, you’re the new student, Jurina-san, right? Sorry I didn’t pay attention to you before, I was revising last lesson’s topic. It’s nice to meet you, Jurina-san.” smiled Mayuyu. “Yabai, she’s so cute..
“It’s nice to meet you too, Watanabe-san. Yoroshiku!” and she winked. Half of the girls in the class nearly fainted.
Mayuyu blinked rapidly a few times. “Whoa, her wink is sparkling, it’s nearly the same level as Yukirin’s... Yabai yabai yabai!
“Um, I thought this is Math lesson you all are attending, but oh well. This way it’s more fun, isn’t it?” asked their teacher Kuwabara Mizuki, who was the genki type.
“Hai. But for Mayuyu’s and our all sake, we should start studying. I myself want to support her, so I’ll study hard. Kuwabara sensei, minna, yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” said energetically Jurina.
Is she...fond of me already...? Well, I might have just found another friend and...maybe an ally in the future...” Mayu shook her head. She can’t let anyone see, not even notice her other side. She looked around. Nobody saw it. She was glad. Her devilish sly look was not the one she wanted to show to others. Everyone was already entranced in the lesson, so to support her. Mayu smiled warmly, and also started paying attention.

---

“Rena, you’re not attending Sports lesson?”
“No, Airin, I’m not that good at sports.. Actually, me and sports... We’re not on friendly terms... I’m glad I can choose the subjects...”
“Well then, see you tomorrow.”
“Bye bye, Airin.” smiled Rena at her classmate, then turned around and started to walk towards the garden.
Her head was full of thoughts. She wondered about her parents, if their souls are resting peacefully or not. The thing that they were spies, Rena somehow wasn’t that surprised about it. But that they were murdered.. It’s a cruel thing, even if they were spies. She wanted to know who is responsible for their death... He, she or they deserve to be in jail... No, somehow that sounded too light and not enough.
DEATH.” went a word somewhere deep in her mind. Rena shivered and shook her head. How come her mind came up with such a word..? “It must be those nightmares making a mark in my head...

Suddenly Rena felt someone’s presence by her side, and when she turned, she smiled warmly and hugged the person.
”Yuko-sama!”
“At last no one is seeing or disturbing us.” smiled Yuko who just hugged her back and dig with her nose in Rena’s neck. “I missed this..”
“Yuko-sama... It’s embarrassing...” blushed Rena but didn’t pull back, just started caressing Yuko’s hair.
“I wanted to talk with you about some serious matters, but that will wait. And we can’t talk about them here.” murmured Yuko, her eyes closed, smile on her face, taking in Rena’s odor. “You smell like sea again... It’s that perfume, right?”
“Un. When you bought it for me last time, I was not using it until now.”
“Well, you promised to use it only for me.” teased her Yuko.
“Yuko-sama...” blushed Rena. “But, un, I did promise that.”

“Do you still have that dress?”
“Don’t...tease me... There are cameras here, am I right?”
“Un. That’s why I’m not talking about serious matters. But that doesn’t stop me from talking about those days.”
“Eto...Yuko-sama... Someone’s coming...”
“Yeah, it’s probably Sado or Itano.”
“It’s Shinoda-san. Wait, she is Sado...” realized Rena, as she now remembered the way Yuko addressed the taller girl.
“You two.. I don’t want to disturb you, but before I go to work, I have something to tell. And so that’s why we should go to Rapappa’s house.” stated Mariko.
“Hai~..” Yuko pulled back from Rena, but it was seen in her eyes and from her expression, that she’d rather stay like that, in Rena’s arms than go to talk about business.

“And I thought Rena is weak.. It appears you are the weaker one.” teased Sado and went ahead.
“Let’s go.” smiled Yuko while ignoring the teasing and they three went to the house. Inside there already was Jurina.
“Ah, that business. I’ll handle it.” noted Yuko.
“No. The problem is, I can’t find it. It shows it’s somewhere on, but I can’t find it. I need the right tool, and the tool is...”
“STOLEN...” hissed Yuko. “Rena, Jurina. Can you wait for us in the living room?”
“Un..” answered both. They were curious, they wanted to know what’s happening, but it might be better not to ask now, and find out later, when things calmed down.
“Good. Let’s go Sado.” and they went to the secret meeting room, where the others already were waiting.

---

She was rapidly tossing things out of the shelves, running through the papers, lifting all sorts of books and documents, but it was nowhere to be found. She looked everywhere, like, in every nook and cranny, but it was useless. Just when she was about to give up, she heard a knock on the door.
“Yes, please enter.”
The door opened and a cute, a bit nervous cyborg’s head showed herself behind them.
“Sensei, may I come in?”
“Yes, Mayu, do come in. Can you help me? I can’t seem to find the homework of Class A...”
“Mou, sensei, you’re like always... Did you look in your car?”
“No.... But now that you mention it, I seem to remember not bringing the homework from my car. Thank you, Mayuyu. You really are Watama, watashi no atama Mayuyu..”
“You..wanted to talk with me about something, right?”
“Un, please, close the door.”
The cyborg girl closed the door and looked at Sae-sensei with a nervous look.

“I want you, Mayu. In my life, by my side, in my bed, everywhere. I love you so much, I can’t bear being without you, not seeing your smile, not hearing how you call my name. When you asked me...if I love you...I was shocked...I wasn’t prepared, as even though I love you, I’m not sure how to deal with our situation. There is a way, for me to leave this school... But the students, they need me, and you need me here too.... Ma...Mayu, why are you crying? Did I say something bad?” Sae started to panic.
“No...Sae-sensei... You made me happy by saying that you love me. That is enough for me to know we have a future ahead of us. I don’t want us to be apart, so please, stay in this school, and let’s keep this relationship hidden a bit more... I’m okay with that as long as I know your feelings... I love you too, Sae-sensei...”
Sae smiled and pulled her dearest cyborg in a tight hug. Then she pulled back a bit and wiped Mayuyu’s tears gently.
“I’m glad to hear you’re not angry at me, Mayu. Wanna have dinner tonight with me?”
“Un. But tomorrow I’m not free, as I have a rehearsal with Oshiriko-chan.”

“She talked with you about this matter, right?”
“Un, ‘cause you two are good friends, she knows you longer, so she kinda gave me an advice or two...”
“I have to thank her. And I’m really waiting for your actual performance, Mayu. Also, I hope you’ll vote for me.”
“Mhm... All categories is impossible, Sae-sensei...” chuckled Mayu. “You can’t beat our nurse in the breast category...”
“Is there such a category...?”
“Who knows, the list is not open yet... Nee, sensei, do you need help?”
“Well... Can you bring me the homework from my car?”
“Un.” smiled she, then kissed gently Miyazawa’s lips and took the car keys from her jeans’ pocket. “I’ll be right back, Sae-sensei.” and she went to bring the homework, leaving widely smiling Sae in her chair.

---

Yes, President-san, everything is going as we planned.
“Good, Eiko, very good. Now, I’m going to my daughters to announce the good news, and you... Are you still in hiding?”
Un, I even have a new identity. Also, I’m in U.S.A. at the moment. Don’t worry about me, and proceed with the plan, President-san.
“It’s good to have such a clever and organized person on our side, Eiko. Very well, I shall go then.” Mr. Sato hang up and smiled. His daughters will be happy about the news.
He stood up and left his office, took the elevator down to the first floor, then left the building of the Super Sato Family Branch and beseated himself in a limo.
“Home.” ordered he to the driver, and relaxed on a seat. The day was better than he thought it would be.

---

“Yukirin, let’s go to eat together, chiyuu.”
“Mm, let’s. But don’t you have a meeting with Itano-san?”
“No, something came up with Rapappa, so she said to go ahead, chiyuu. Well, that means, we’ll go shopping tomorrow, chiyuu!”
“Okay then. Um...is Mariko-sama also having that meeting? She usually goes for work at this our..”
“Chiyuu chiyuu.” chuckled Kasai. “It’s Rapappa we’re talking about, chiyuu. They all put it first in their list, then goes everything else, chiyuu.”
“Yeah, you’re right.” blushed Yuki. “I’m just worried, you know.”
“Chiyuu. I am also worried about Tomochin, but they are strong women, so it’s all right to work for them more than we do, chiyuu.”
“If you say so... I’m going to vote for Mariko-sama this year, too...” blushed more Yuki and looked away from Tomo~mi.

“Un, I know, chiyuu. Chiyuu is going to vote for her Tomochin, too. But I still think you have pretty good chances of winning, chiyuu. Last year you won, if this year you win again, you will be holding this name second year in a row, chiyuu. And last year we all really thought Sae-sensei will be the winning one, chiyuu..”
“Well, this year we also might have lots of surprises.. The newcomers are beautiful girls, and more and more people like Yuko-senpai, so who knows...”
“By the way, where is Mayu, chiyuu?”
“She’s meeting with Sae-sensei. Why?”
“Chiyuu does not want to go to spicy food restaurant... Knowing Yuki loves spicy food... Chiyuu...” Kasai shook her head. “Mayuyu is always able to persuade you, chiyuu. Please, let’s go to a normal restaurant, chiyuu...”
“Okay okay.” smiled warmly Kashiwagi and the two headed to the bus station.

---

“Nee, Rena-chan, while we wait for them, can I ask you something?”
“Un.”
“There is a girl in my class I like since the moment I saw her. But she is taken, a top student of this school, and... I just want to know if she’s alright, because half of the day she was like a walking zombie, not her usual cyborg self, as I noticed on the other half of our lessons. Would it be rude to ask her about what happened?” asked Jurina her sister. They were comfortably watching TV two hours already. That’s how long those old Rapappa members were holding a meeting.
“You already like someone, neechan? Whoa, you’re fast... But I guess you can ask tomorrow out of sincere concern, you know, as a good and caring classmate.”
“Un.. So... How are you two?”
“You knew..?”
“Un... I’m your sister, you know.”
“Neechan... I think...”

Rena was cut by the noise outside. When they both looked through the window, they saw two girls fighting. One of them was Jurina’s class president, and the other was the girl they both had yet to know, but she was wearing this school’s emblem on her hoodie. They were arguing about something, and the girl was blocking Mayumi’s way to Rapappa building.
As the two sisters headed outside to find out more about commotion, after them came Yuko, who knew what’s the commotion about.
“Uchida-san, are you again going to threaten me?” asked she Jurina’s class president’s.
“Yes! I’m inviting you for a challenge of Janken. I doubt you can beat me. Last year I won, this year I’m winning too. Some Oshima won’t.......” she stopped talking midway and was just looking with eyes full of fear at Rena, who didn’t know herself what kind of glare she was giving to Mayumi. It was such a glare, that even Jurina felt shivers going through her body.

“Sasshi, take Uchida-san out of here. Thanks for not letting her in, by the way.” hurriedly reacted Yuko and hugged Rena and started calming her by talking in her ear all kinds of sweet and gentle words with her soothing voice. It calmed the older Matsui and she shook her head of the trance. Sasshi and Mayumi were already out of their sight.
“Wha...t happened? Where are those two girls? I just saw them here a minute ago... Yuko-sama, how did you appear here?..”
“Rena, let’s go inside, okay? And then we’ll talk.” suggested Yuko and Jurina opened the door.
They both lead Rena inside and Jurina gave her sister a glass of cold water. That calmed the princess like girl and she smiled at Yuko.
“Yuko-sama, I’m alright. Are you done with the meeting?”
“Un. Now we three are going to the lounge room, and talk about something important, if you do not mind.”
“Okay.” agreed Jurina and Rena, and the three got themselves comfortably sitting in the lounge room on the second floor of Rapappa headquarters.

P.S. NEW CHARACTER PROFILES ADDED on the first post!!!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:56:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline bunny_rabbit

• Freudian Psychoanalyst???Why Not LOL
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Even in death, may you be triumphant
[inside the office]

They both were panting hard, lying on the table, things tossed on the floor, clothes scattered all around the office.
“Nee...I know it’s your office and it’s locked. But what if someday somewhere somebody sees us, what do we do?”
“They already know about us. Shall we show them what do we do?” asked Meetan with a seductive voice.
“...I just wonder...do you...really love me?..”
“fufufu... I wonder...”
“I’m serious. Do you?”
“Come to me.” Meetan kissed her lover with a passionate kiss.
“Meetan!..”
“You’re such a sweet good girl, Oku-chan..” she kissed her lover again and fondled her breasts, watching in amusement, how easy Manami’s face turned bright pink and how easy it was to make the cute girl make all sorts of sounds.
“We....have...work....” stuttered Oku, who could barely breath from passion slowly taking all over her body.
“It’ll wait...fufufu.” and she softly sunk her teeth in a sweet pink skin and moaned from satisfaction.
oshimeshi detected... :on bleed:

and yes,chiyuu fits it better but imagining meetanXmaachan sing that song :on bleed:

man...i missed maachan,why she have to graduate so soon :tantrum:

ahh...forgive me for blabbering like this :kneelbow:

will wait for the next update

Offline turratar

• ecchi
  • Member+
Great story! I can't wait for your next update.

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Minna, I'm back, though not for long!! I'll be starting my job tomorrow, and I'm really excited about that!!! Now, this update is my most precious one, as it has 3078 words!!! It's my personal best record!!! Here you have the last part of chapter 3. But before that, I'll reply to your comments.

@bunny_rabbit: yeah, I miss Maachan too  :( :(
@turratar: here is the next update you've been waiting for :)

THANKS EVERYONE FOR READING!! Also, ARIGATOU for 'thank yous'  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Chapter 3

**5**

Acchan was taking slow steps towards her house. The street was empty, surprisingly no cars or people were passing by. Usually it was a pretty hectic commotion on the street her house was located in. She looked around. Not even the granny Matsushiro was sitting on the bench, where you could usually see her. Something was not right, yet everything looked peaceful and calm. But it was too still around here. She reached her house and opened the gates, that were unlocked. It surprised her, because her parents always locked the gates. She passed the garden, which had water sprinklers on. She noticed parents’ car in the half open garage, also the bike of her mentor was placed on the empty spot by the garage. “So I was worried over nothing..” thought Atsuko to herself and tried to unlock the front door, but it was unlocked. “Strange, my parents always lock the door, gates, and even close the garage fully.... Something is not right...

The shoes of her parents and mentor were in their usual places, TV was on, food on the stove was in preparation, but no sign of her mom or dad. She took off her shoes, placed them in their appropriate place, put on her slippers and ventured further in the house. Still no sightings of people. She went upstairs, reached her room, and wanted to open the door, but hesitated. “What if I open the door and find no one inside? Does that mean this is some kind of joke? But how come the streets are empty...?” Just then she heard sounds of cars passing by, and people communicating outside. She looked through the window of corridor, and noticed the usual sight of cars, people, like on any other casual day. “Was I imagining empty streets or what..?” Atsuko went back to her door and was about to open them, but then some hand covered her mouth and unusually strong force pulled her back.

---

“Did you see her eyes..? Have you felt the same fear that I did..?”
“I have no idea what you’re talking about, Mayumi. I was looking at her and she was just frail girl, who understood nothing, as you came out of nowhere and started insulting Yuko-senpai.” pointed out Sashihara, who was uninterestingly looking at the menu in front of her, avoiding the gaze of that obtrusive girl.
“I am surprised to hear this from you, Uchida, but I have seen nothing bad about her that should make you worry.” stated Minegishi. “I find no point in investigating the matter, as she belongs to Rapappa. I can’t put my nose where it’s not my business. On the other hand, I always do that, but that’s only for my screen time. But Rapappa is one I do not like to mess with, so go straight to principal, she might help you.”
“YOU should help me, Minegishi!!! You’re the SCP, not me or anyone else!!”
“Do not shout, Uchida. There are people here. Please behave.”

“Any problems, Minegishi-senpai?” asked Yukirin, who passed their table together with Kasai. They were about to leave the cafe they were eating at, when they noticed these three having a hot and passionate discussion about something.
“Ah, Yukirin, help me. Did you see the newcomer?”
“Which one? There are two of them.”
“The pale one. Rena.”
“Un, but only from afar. She looked so frail, so out of place.”
“That’s what Reinyan was telling me, chiyuu. In her opinion, these two are out of place here, they do not belong to this school, chiyuu. But in my opinion, we can’t judge them, as it’s too early. Chiyuu.”
“Did something happen?” asked Yukirin.
“Mayumi told us Rena’s look was frightening like death and it sent chills down her spine. She thought the girl might have something to do with black magic.. Like things like this exist...”
Yukirin arched her eyebrows and her eyes twitched. It made Tomomi and Rino giggle a bit.

“Magic? Really? Wake up, Uchida-san. There are no things like this. Why do you even bother, Miichan? She insulted Yuko-senpai last year. Maybe this year it’s again her goal, to insult and bring down her and whole Rapappa. Let her be with her tantalizing thoughts and plans. Sasshi, care to join us for a walk?”
“Un. Miichan, you going?” asked Rino, putting her sunglasses on, her camera on her neck and taking her school bag.
“Yes. You know, Mayumi, you are still young, I understand, but you’re old enough to stop believing in childish things like magic. And I don’t think Rena-san is scary. She is very gentle and sweet, as I heard from everyone. Yes, looks can be deceiving, but medical papers do not lie. Or they do, but not in this case. Let’s go.”
And the four left, leaving grumpy Uchida cursing whole Rapappa, especially Yuko, for ruining her dreams. She was not attending this school last year, and already had her dreams broken by that creepy squirrel. This time, she won’t let her get away. She’ll beat her not only in Janken. She’ll beat her in real life.

---

“Miyu~. Is Sayaka here?”
“Ah, Milky, hello. Sayaka? She’s probably in her usual place. You should go and look for her there. Cooks already left, you two will be all alone there.” winked Takeuchi to the cute person, dressed in a summery red dress.
“Are you sure? Nana’s car is still in the garage.”
“Well, I do not think she might be considered of same level as cooks, or am I wrong?” asked Miyu with a gently, dreamy and all knowing smile.
“Nope, you’re right. Thanks.” smiled Milky and skipped down the stairs to the first floor, past the cafeteria to the Kitchen. There she found Yamamoto, too engrossed in eating sweets, cookies with raspberries in particular, so to notice Milky coming. She decided to make her jealous a bit, so jumped on Cooking teacher and hugged her, while kissing on her cheek.
“Nana-ta~~~n!!! I missed you. Why are you so busy recently?!! You are not even answering my calls... I felt lonely~!!”
“Ah, Miyuki-chan.” smiled Nana, while speaking in her usual seductive voice. “I have my personal life occupied too much.” joked she.
“You have a girlfriend I heard... How could you..?” pretended to cry Milky.
“Is she a bad choice?”
“Iie, Miyu’s fine. But still..” as she was about to continue, she nearly squealed from her plan working out, as she heard the voice she loved so dearly interrupting her midway.
“Watanabe Miyuki. Come here.”
“Oops, sorry, gotta go.” grinned Milky and stood up properly, then latched herself on her dearest girlfriend and awarded her with a hot kiss. “Sayanee~~~ I missed you.”
Sayaka wanted to scold her girlfriend for being too friendly to others, but the cute face of Miyuki melted her heart and she just answered the kiss and hugged her beloved tightly. “Missed you too.”

Nana smiled and left love birds to have their privacy. Her legs carried her to the third floor, where her dear administrator Miyu was typing some letter. She wrapped her hands around her beloveds neck and placed her chin on Takeuchi’s head.
“Soon?”
“Soon.” smiled typing woman and closed her eyes for a second. Slight sighting of pink appeared on her cheeks, but she paid no attention to it. By opening her eyes, Miyu continued typing, feeling calm and tranquil.
“Nee, Miyu, wanna have dinner with me tonight?”
“At your place or mine?”
“Doesn’t matter.”
“Then mine.”
“Okay. By the way, Miyu... I heard you were daydreaming about Non...”
Takeuchi stopped typing and faced her girlfriend with a serious expression on her face.
“Only you are in my heart, Nana. I love only you. About her.. Non is cute and all, but she’s just a friend and friendly rival. You know that.”
“I was just worried, but now, when I look into your eyes... I believe your words are sincere.. I love only you, too.”
“I’m happy you believe me. Now let me finish this letter, and then I’ll be all yours until morning comes.” winked Miyu and blushed. Then turned around, back to her desk, and continued typing.
“I won’t forget these words, Miyu..” whispered softly in her girlfriend’s ear Nana, and chuckled lightly, seeing more pink crept on her girlfriends cheeks.

---

“It all started a long time ago, even before I met you two. Me and Mariko-sama were always together since I can remember. Our parents were friends, you know. We went to the same kindergarten, pre-school, junior school, etc. We shared everything. When we got older, we found out our parents had enemies. Main ones were certain Sato family. Our and that family were bickering amongst each other, and well, it’s only logical that we hated their kids, and their kids hated us. But the real hate started when blood was spread. Mariko-sama’s older brother suicided himself and they are at fault. They kidnapped him and locked in a tower with lots of gay men in it. He lost his mind and jumped out of the window...”
Yuko stopped talking for a bit and they three kept silent for a minute. Then she continued on.

“Then we understood the hate our parents felt... And nothing could have been done, as there were no signs, no traces, no evidence that they did something like locking him inside. Sato family got dry out off the water.... And so that’s when the real war started. Mariko-sama’s mother got ill, my parents went abroad to train in sacred grounds... An they never came back. I always receive letters from them, they encourage me. At first I was asking them about their whereabouts and other things in my letters, but they never answered to those questions, so now I’m just retelling my latest news. I let them write what they want to write me, not what I want them to write me.”

“Mariko-sama’s mother passed away five years ago, that is one year after I left you two.” They kept silent for a minute again. “Actually, when I met you, I already was deeply engrossed with all family rivalry, and my life was pretty hectic. But you two brought to my life some sun, some fresh air, some lightness that I have not felt before.. We tried to find people who work for The Super Sato Family Branch and make them work for us. It was not an easy task, we even had to go to colonies, jails, making escape plans, and escaping them. Those colonies were private, that’s why no one cared to tell the press about us running free. We had our people there, so every time we escaped clean, fresh, and stronger.”

“You don’t have to know about the fights we had in those colonies. But once, that time when I left you two, we went to a certain colony. When it was time to escape... One of those Sato sisters – I’ll tell you later about them – got in our way. So it appeared she had her people in that colony and luck got away from us, or so she and her people thought, because we still got away. We beaten the crap out of her men, just somehow she was unscratched, she evaded the fight by leaving all the dirty work to her men. But like I said, we left them beaten badly, yet alive. Then we enrolled to this school, that is, me and Mariko-sama, as only we two were eighteen at that time. Others joined as soon as they were eighteen. With time, our whole group became members of Rapappa that I and Mariko-sama created.”

“I’m slowly going to the main point of why I’m telling you all this. Now I’ll tell you about the rival company of Meetan&Co and Suzuki Stardust Corporation. It’s The Super Sato Family Branch, known in producing idols and models, also clothing line. How they started this business? They stole away all the ideas that Meetan&Co and Suzuki Stardust Corporation heads created and had in their computers and USBs. Because the heads of those companies are our distant distant distant relatives, we couldn’t leave things like that, so now we’re helping them. There are one Boss in that company of our enemies, he has three daughters and three nieces. They seven are the most disgusting people I have ever met.”

“My most hated one is Sato Amina, we’re rivals from childhood. We are bickering about who’s better at leadership and of course about them being the ones who steal and lie. The latter reason is the most important one, though the prior is very important too. Anyway, we want to stop them, but it’s not easy, as they are as powerful as we are. Here I came to the point that is vital for you two. Now, that you became Rapappa members, be careful. Very careful. They want to destroy us by any means. You, Jurina, have a bug on you. Don’t interrupt and let me finish. The problem is, we cant locate it’s place. It can be anywhere, even in your blood. You could have gotten it through food or drinks. The positive thing – not that much of positive, but not the worst of all possible situations we could have gotten into – the bug is not recording our conversations, he just shows your current place. That might be bad, because kidnapping is the thing they love to do the most, so be careful, I repeat. Never walk alone, always have someone by your side. It’s important. And the same goes for you, Rena. You don’t have a bug, but you have to be careful. Yet we still should be aware of our surroundings, as we think they have their people infiltrated in our school. It can be anyone, but please do not show to others that we suspect something. Just try not to talk about Rapappa to much, and keep an eye on food and drinks and people around you. If you feel burdened too much, just tell us, we’ll find a way to protect you.”

“Roger. I’ll write to Minegishi to come by the house, so we can have a stroll in the garden and then go to our room.” said Jurina and started messaging.
“Yuko-sama, what about you?”
“You are worried about me, Rena? You should be worrying about yourself and your sister.”
“Yuko-sama, you know I always worry about my sister and you..”
“But never about yourself... Well, you and me, we’re having a walk. We’re continuing were we left. Is it okay with you?”
“Ah..” blushed Rena and smiled. “Okay. Where are we going?”
“You’ll see.” smiled Yuko gave her hand to Rena. Rena took that warm hand of the person she adored and smiled sincerely. Then stood up and let out a small giggle.
“Yuko-sama is so gentle... I’m glad..”
“You’re my angel, remember?” asked Yuko with her squirrel smile.
“Un.”
“Let’s go.”

---

“Sae sensei, I already washed the dishes. Can I come now?”
“Yes.”
Mayu took a deep breath. She was bold sometimes, when at school, but at sensei’s place she was always loosing her boldness, and her shyness always took upper hand. She tiptoed to the other end of apartment and found doors to the bathroom open. Her sensei was naked under the shower. It made Mayu gulp and swallow hard, so not to let her saliva drip onto the floor. She slowly undressed and went under the shower, while hugging her sensei from the back.
“So you gathered your courage?” teased Sae.
“Un. I really wanted to take a bath with Sae-sensei...” blushed in red Mayuyu. “But shower is even better, it appears....”
Sae turned around, so now she was facing cyborg girl.
“We’re lovers, you should call me by my name only, when we’re alone.”
“...Sae...you look...stunning....” mustered long haired girl.
“Mhm.. I do? Well, you look very cute and very sweet while I look at your face. But when I look at this body of yours...” smiled warmly Sae and delicately brushed her thumb along Mayuyu’s neck, then breast and tummy. “Your silky, smooth skin, your beautiful mounds, not too big, not too small, just my taste... Your pink inviting lips, your soft thighs and drowning eyes... Your voice that everyone loves... Especially me, I could listen to you all day long and not get tired of it. You are special, Watanabe Mayu.”

Cyborg girl blushed in deep deep red and shivered, when sensei’s finger slowly went up and down her body, drawing straight, light, invisible yet sensible line. Her legs felt wobbly and Mayuyu grabbed onto ikemen’s arms, so to support herself and not fall down. Sae grinned and turned off the faucet. Then she took a towel and dried Mayuyu’s and her own bodies. Then she took Mayu in her hands in bridal style and carried to the bedroom. She placed gently her cyborg princess on the bed and looked at her with warm gentle look.
“You are so beautiful, so frail...” nearly breathed the words taller girl. She could gaze at her beautiful student girlfriend for hours and never take her eyes away. She leaned in and kissed gently pink lips of the smaller girl, feeling her shallow breathing. “Relax..” smiled Sae. They never went further than kissing and touching each other, Mayu was still pure as an angel, and Sae really had to try hard in order to not dirty that angel. But Mayuyu mentioned today, her eyes were shinning with determination, that she wanted to be fully Sae’s, that she was ready.

“Are you sure about your decision, Watama?” asked Sae, a bit concerned, if the girl suddenly decided otherwise.
“Sae...” Mayuyu surprisingly got some courage and pulled Sae back, so to have her lips touch hers again. Miyazawa smiled through the kiss and prolonged it, letting her tongue slip inside smaller one’s mouth, seeing her squirm from emotions overwhelming her. Ikemen’s hands started going up and down that small body, feeling every line and curve that she could feel, not touching the most sensitive areas yet, driving Mayu and herself crazy.
"I cannot breath anymore, her tongue is deep in my mouth, dancing like mad, and her hands, going all over my body.... I'm going numb..." cyborg girl lost control of everything around her and gave up to passion and loving hands of the woman above her.

END OF CHAPTER 3

P.S. This Rapappa is with double p once because it's not a wind music instrument club, hehe. Thought I'll explain it  :nervous
« Last Edit: May 13, 2013, 11:33:42 AM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
I was reading the whole fic and I like it!  :thumbsup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
WOW! A lot of characters appeared!
I wonder what happened at Acchan's place

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Minna, this fic is not dead. I'm working on the update, and 1/3 is already written! Please be patient and bear with this busy and sometimes lazy procrastinating writer  :bow: :bow: :bow:

As for now, I'll post the teaser, and let me inform you. The fourth chapter will be darker, revealing some of the main characters' past, and some bits of the plot. I hope things will become more clearer, but for the tease have this small part of the next chapter's part 1.

And, miayaka, kahem and all the other faithful readers, thank you for the support  :bow: :bow: :bow:

Chapter 4 Part 1 TEASER

Her mind started playing tricks on her, as she now saw a green field in front of her, full of flowers, her sister playing with butterflies, parents smiling to her and offering some melon pan. She could even feel the slight breeze of the wind, hear the birds chirping, and could even feel her own heart beating, stretching her muscles while lying on the grass. Then she blinked a few times, then again and again, but the vision already faded, and there she was again, in a total darkness, without sounds or any feeling of her own body. Can she really do nothing about this situation? Her sister, left all alone in that cruel world... She has to somehow escape and save her sister, she promised... She tried to clench her fists, only anger, hate and revenge occupying her thoughts. She wanted to kill all of them, to see them bleed, to pay them back for what she suffered, for what she went through. She started to giggle, not noticing she really did clench her fists and she really did giggle. And then it hit her. She did all those things in real, she wasn’t in a stupor anymore. Yet she still could not see or hear anything but herself. And then the light shone in the room, making her eyes nearly burn from the sudden brightness. But that didn’t stop her. She was already too mad to care about herself, or the pain she felt. Too mad to notice she did not feel any pain.

Until later!  :mon bye:

sakura_drop_
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 11:02:50 PM by sakura_drop_ »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
Waiting patiently for your update
:kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
Minna, I'm back with this update!!!! Sorry for such a long absence!!  :bow: :bow: :bow: I'm busy with university, projects and tests, so I have no spare time to update, just to read a few stories... I'm trying to find work now, as the last job I had lasted only one month on summer. Anyway...

This update, minna, will be darker than others before. Because.... It's about the past events of our heroines - if we can call them like that, as they are just schoolgirls (now are they?) - and well, their past was not that of red rose petals and white horses, pink clothes and golden tiaras. Of course, later on they have such moments, but not in this chapter... So, um, here it is, and thank you everyone, who waited patiently and for your support.  :bow: :bow:

Chapter 4

**1**

“Neechan... I’m hungry.”
“Jurina-chan, don’t worry, mama and papa will come back soon.”
“But you said that yesterday, and the day before, and the day before the day before, and all the other days...” the little girl was nearly crying, tugging firmly her sister’s skirt.
“They’ll come back... They wouldn’t leave us here...all alone...without food...”
And then it hit her. There must be some food left in the basement. She took her sister by the hand and dragged to the basement.
“K..kowai... What if bakemono comes?..”
“There are no monsters in the basement, silly.” smiled warmly Rena, putting away all the scary thoughts, trying to comfort her sister. She was older by four years, and being an eight year old should have been a happy and fun time. But here they are, alone, without parents for already two weeks. The fridge was empty long ago, and they ate what they found in the drawers and cupboards in the kitchen. She had no idea what happened that their parents did not come home, and she hoped for the best. That they just went on a long trip and will be back soon. Yes, she was lying to herself, but she needed to do that for her little sister’s sake. She turned the lights in the basement on and kept going, while Jurina has hidden in the living room behind the couch.
“I found food, Jurina-chan! There are no monsters here, and lots of toys. You can come!”
She heard a squeal, then loud thumping steps of small tiny legs, and here she was, watching her little sister playing with some toys left in the basement. They must be presents from parents... Rena shed a tear and turned away from her little sister. She picked cans and bags of food, while gulping down the fear of being left alone. Still, the thought of their parents leaving them to die alone crept into her little head, and she couldn’t hold it in anymore. She went to the kitchen, placed all the food on the table, then crawled on the floor, hugged herself tightly and started crying, chocking on her own tears, gasping for air, as she tried to be not heard by her sister.

The next day, all gloomy Rena decided she has to go seek for help. Just as she was about to go check up on her sleeping sister – it still was early in the morning – she heard window breaking noises and some men speaking loudly. She was scared, but first thing that came to her mind was to save her sister by any means. She woke her up and helped her hide in the secret opening behind the bookshelf. It was very narrow, and only one person could fit there. And yet, Rena would not have fitted there. She whispered calming words to her sister, and then, wiping her tears away, she became serious.
“Jurina-chan. Promise me, you won’t go out of this hiding place until the men are out. DO NOT leave until they are totally out. Then, and only then you can go seek for help. And remember, I will come to take you. I’ll find you anywhere, I promise.”
With those words and a fast peck on her shaking sister’s cheek, she closed the opening and jumped out of the window. Straight into one of those men’s hands. She tried to scream, but no voice came, as something hard hit her head and she lost consciousness, her last thought being the face of her scared sister.

When she opened her eyes, all she could see was... Nothing. Nothing at all. No matter how hard she tried to look, she saw not even a slight change in the blackness around her. She tried to listen. Nothing. Not even the smallest tiniest sound. No wind, no birds, no cars, no people. Nothing. And being in an uncomfortable position she was – she had no idea in what kind of position she was, but she somehow knew it was uncomfortable to her – she tried to stretch. But her all body.. She did not feel it. She could not do anything, or maybe she did, but she did not feel it. It was like she was floating in the abyss of nothingness, total emptiness. But even emptiness had its own charm, compared to this feeling. Feeling that you can only think, and think only. Her mind was already painting her images, memories of her past. The loving family she had, the parents leaving them, the crying sister in the small hidden opening, the blood taste in her mouth...

”Stand up, you bitch!” yelled a sassy looking woman, and yanked her by her hair. Rena yelped and hissed, tried to squirm her way out of the strong grip, yet she could not control her body. All she could do was watch herself being beaten and feel the unexplainable pain.
“What, is this really all you got?!” screamed the woman and kicked into Rena’s face. The black haired flew a few meters and thumped loudly on the hard concrete floor with her back, feeling the immense pain traveling all over her back bone, blood dropping from her mouth and nose.
“I heard you killed all C block, bitch! Show me those skills! Get up!” another kick. She could not even talk back, as her mouth made no sound other than the pained yelps. The pain was unbearable, she hissed and whined, squirming away from her opponent. The audience hooted at every kick and blood sightings, and Rena’s pain was very amusing to them.
“You made me mad, bitch! I’ll make you pay for killing my friends! You’re dead!”
The crowd raved as the woman continued on kicking, punching and scratching Rena’s body. At some time she lost consciousness.

The thoughts were unbearable, all the memories were creeping into her, but she could not do anything about it. She felt nothing, saw nothing, heard nothing. Just the thoughts were occupying her poor mind, with more darker happenings from her past month.

She avoided the high kick and grabbed the leg while it was still in the mid air. She then turned it with such a strength that she heard two sounds at the same time. The cracking of the bones – probably she broke the leg – and the insane scream, leading its owner to the fainting. Rena observed the scene around her. She had no idea how come she was this strong, beating the crap out of the whole M block. The last time in the ring she lost to her opponent, not being able to move or talk or fight back. She did not kill the C block, it was the one accusing her of doing so. Rena was not capable of doing this... Or was she? The last few days she felt the unexplainable strength running through her body, the thirst of fighting and blood occupying her mind. But every time the day of the battles came she woke up so weak she had to be dragged or carried to the ring, nearly unconscious, without any power in her body, not being able to even think clearly. As now her mind was clear, she could think of possibilities, and the only possibility that had come to her mind was drugs. She heard about them a lot, as her father was good with medicine, and she knew there were good drugs that helped people, and bad drugs that could even kill. Maybe she was drugged so she would not fight back?.. The sole thought made her rage, but as soon as the first wave of anger hit her she felt a stab of a thin sharp needle, and she knew she’ll be imprisoned to her cell again.

Yet this was not her cell, as if it was her cell, then how come is she not hearing her cell mate? That ex-nerd was always doing push ups so to toughen up, yet after three push ups she was always lying on the floor, rolling in a lazy mode and complaining about everything to Rena, starting with bad water ending with fight topics. Rena was usually uninterested and by now was always deep in her thoughts, but now she already missed the blabbering of her cell mate. Comparing to the other blocks, the S block was the best and the most cooperating, yet now Rena understood why they could never make their plans work. It was because of the drugs. And such a block as was block C... They were always weak when not in the ring, but being in the battle they were enormously strong.. Maybe they were drugged too... But for what purpose...?

Her mind started playing tricks on her, as she now saw a green field in front of her, full of flowers, her sister playing with butterflies, parents smiling to her and offering some melon pan. She could even feel the slight breeze of the wind, hear the birds chirping, and could even feel her own heart beating, stretching her muscles while lying on the grass. Then she blinked a few times, then again and again, but the vision already faded, and there she was again, in a total darkness, without sounds or any feeling of her own body. Can she really do nothing about this situation? Her sister, left all alone in that cruel world... She has to somehow escape and save her sister, she promised... She tried to clench her fists, only anger, hate and revenge occupying her thoughts. She wanted to kill all of them, to see them bleed, to pay them back for what she suffered, for what she went through. She started to giggle, not noticing she really did clench her fists and she really did giggle. And then it hit her. She did all those things in real, she wasn’t in a stupor anymore. Yet she still could not see or hear anything but herself. And then the light shone in the room, making her eyes nearly burn from the sudden brightness. But that didn’t stop her. She was already too mad to care about herself, or the pain she felt when her skin was being marred with a whip. Too mad to notice she did not feel any pain.

---

She woke up as soon as the horrific shriek spread through the long corridors, making everyone stop in their actions, only the silence following after that scream stopped. She looked around. They left her in her cell. Good. What was that scream about anyway?.. Then she heard another one, and then the long silence again. Nobody was breathing, she could tell from herself, as she was in a stupor. What are they doing now? Is this some kind of different experiment? She had to run away... She had to find some strength inside... But there were no ways for her to run, as everything was under cameras, billions of guards and electricity control. A memory of last night flashed in her head, as another scream echoed in the corridor.

She punched and kicked the unmoving body, while cursing on her, and talking some street language. She did not want to do this. Sayaka really wanted to just end her killing techniques, to end this battle, to run away from this place, and never come back. But she found out one year ago, that they were drugged. Those, who were older, around her age, were pumped with such drugs that increased ones strength, stamina, ability to fight, avoid attacks, and many other features. Those who wear younger, about seven to eleven years old, were pumped with drugs that took away all the strength or ability to control ones body, making them weak, unable to fight back or even defend oneself. When drugged, Sayaka could not control herself, and all she could do was watch as her body beats up an innocent child. After waking up she always remembered what happened, and she had to live with this guilt in her heart, as she killed many of those innocent girls. She did not want to do that, she craved to run away and she did try many times, but to no avail. She was beaten, drugged, and had to fight again. And even now, when her body unconsciously broke other persons bones and kicked her to the stomach, Sayaka could only watch the unveiling scene. She felt like she was just a spectator, like those around the battle arena. Like this was not her killing the innocent ones. Yet every time she woke up, guilt scarred her heart and mind, and she knew it was her who did all of this, even if it was just because of the drugs. She saw the girl’s pleading eyes, whimpering face, tears mixed with blood and open wounds, but even though she screamed in her head to stop this whimsical theater, her body gave the poor girl a finishing blow. And then Sayaka’s body collapsed, as her mind went to the deep sleep, her last thoughts seen clearly on her face, as the tears had the chance to escape her closed eyelids.

She shook her head, stood up and looked around. The cell was empty, her cell mate was nowhere to be found. And, to her surprise, the cell doors were wide open. When she peaked through them, she noticed a huge commotion in the corridor, yet it was a silent commotion. It looked like everyone wanted to stay unnoticed. She stepped outside, and heard an insane laughing, followed by giggles and shrieks of some person. Sayaka didn’t need to think twice about this opportunity, and she fled. She ran to the opposite direction of that creepy laughter, feeling her muscles work in joy and amusement. All those times when she was not drugged, she did push ups, sit ups and all the other exercises, so to strengthen her body. She was hoping it would help to fight the drug effect, or at least, it might help in the future to escape. She now was happy by the decision she made, as now it really was her chance, and her body was longing for a fast run. She knocked all the people out of her way, running to the exit. Surprisingly to her, there were no guards by the door, or no alarm sounds as she broke free outside. There were still a good run to the gates, but she already did a huge job. She looked around and noticed just a few guards, who were shaking from every sound. So they were afraid, that’s why they were left to guard the gates. The strong ones were sent to fight whoever that was, giggling in that creepy voice and making others shriek in pain. Though she pitied those left in the facility, she was thankful for that killing person. She came by the gates and easily beat up all the guards. The tall muscular girl went into the control booth and shut the system down. Then she opened the gates and broke free, laughing silently in her head, breathing in her lungs the fresh forest air. She stopped, turned back and looked at the facility for the last time.
“God, if you exist, I ask you to watch over Block K. They are good pals, with no bad intentions.. And please, let that monster kill off the whole Block A, the roots of the evil in this facility. Thank you.”
With those words she faced the forest and ran away, leaving all the facility behind, bringing with her only the painful memories and the strong guilt.

---

She was shaking and whimpering, yet making no sounds. She had no idea how long she stayed in that secret opening, but she felt tired, hungry and sleepy. She listened carefully. No sounds. She peeked over the bookshelf. The room was in a mess, moon shinning in the sky, its glamorous bluish light illuminating the room through the window. Jurina’s stomach growled and she staggered to the kitchen, her legs being numb from staying so long in the same position. Being a little four-year-old, she knew nothing about cooking, cruelties of the world or loneliness. But now, while she was waiting for her sister, she thought a lot about what happened. Her precious oneechan was taken away from her. The only thought that was lingering in her mind about it was that sister promised to comeback to her. She looked around the kitchen, saw some food on the table and vaguely smiled. Her staggering legs brought her on the stool and there she was, sitting on a table and eating canned peanut butter with some bread. After taking the last bite her eyes and mind and tired body gave away, and she fell asleep on that very table she was sitting on.

The little girl woke up when the sun was already high up. Her muscles felt sore from uncomfortable sleeping position and her tummy wanted food again. But her heart had a longing, it wished to see her sister. It was such a strong craving for her dear sibling, that after hurriedly eating canned sweet corns she ran of the house and started frantically roam the streets, blindly searching for her sister. But being so young little did she know what a cruel world there is outside her safe home. She mustered all courage to go and wander the streets alone, and at first it looked like a fun journey, believing she’ll meet her sister somewhere near. But with each step she took the streets became filthier and filthier, the people around her appeared uglier and noisier, and the journey itself became much more scarier as the sun was already setting down. And she started to feel hungry again. Suddenly she bumped into a man, who started swearing on her. That man really stank and his clothes were dirty, face all red in the lights of the lampposts. His raspy voice nagged her to give him food and money. Poor Jurina answered him with the trembling voice that she has no food or money to give him. But that was a wrong answer. He grabbed her hair and slapped her in the face. Then kicked her in the leg and punched her into the wall. People around were not paying any attention, some even were so cruel as to say that this filthy girl deserved to be punished by her father for not listening to him. Tears trickled down the poor girl’s face, but she was afraid too much to cry aloud. She didn’t know how long she stayed in the corner, all whimpering and shaking, but as soon as no one was around, she crawled and crawled until she felt all strength leaving her body. And poor Jurina collapsed from exhaustion and the beating.

Jurina woke up in the beautiful room, decorated with pastel colors and full of toys. She got up out of comfy huge bed and tiptoed through the soft fluffy white carpet to the huge mirror. She could see herself there, all cleaned up, in a nice nightgown, bruises on her face covered with plaster pieces. She remembered everything that happened, and she thought her sister will be proud of her, as she is so little and young yet she managed to do this much as to... Her face changed from happy to sad. She did not manage anything. Jurina didn’t know where her sister was, she had no idea where she herself is and what to do further on. ‘Being a four year old is a tough job...’ decided she and peeked through the bedroom doors.
“Oh, miss, you woke up.” smiled some lady to her. She was wearing a black dress with a white apron, so from the stories she was read Jurina decided it must be a maid.
“Yes. Where am I?” asked she.
“The ma’am will explain everything to you. Please, follow me.” and Jurina followed through the neat and tidy halls to the very bright and extravagant living room. There, on the couch was sitting a very beautiful lady, who had such warm eyes and such a gentle smile, that Jurina felt like crying her heart out. The women got up and knelt in front of the trembling girl, then hugged her.
“It’s alright, child. Now you’re safe.”
The girl cried and cried, until no more tears were left. Then she retold her story to this lady, and the lady agreed to help her find her sister and parents.

They found her house, cleaned it up, and went there every day, in hopes of her sister returning. But to no avail. One year passed, and still no signs of her sister were there. The lady understood all the deal too well, so she continued bringing Jurina to her old house. One day, when they were drinking tea in her old house’s garden, screams and gasps from the streets were heard. Then Jurina saw her savior looking through Jurina at something that scared her. When Jurina turned around, what she saw made her jump and run towards that source of everyone’s commotion. Her dear sister Rena stood there, all staggering, all covered in blood, hair in a mess, some white robe all full of holes. She hugged her sister, her sister hugged her.
“Jurina-chan, I promised I’ll come for you, didn’t I?” whispered in a weak voice Rena and then collapsed, leaving the lady still shocked and Jurina crying and hugging her tightly.

TO BE CONTINUED

P.S. If you have any questions, you can always ask. And remember, these are the past events in this chapter.

PEACE OUT.

sakura_drop_

Offline DiVAGal2458

• Tomie
  • Member+
I can't Wait for the Next part... :panic:
Its soooo interesting  :twothumbs
Some of the Pairings are strange but is Refreshing (Namely Sayaka & Yuuka)   O0
I Love the Sae part...not my fave Sae pairing but still awesome!  :wub:
Poor Matsui Sisters  :cry:
I'm Glad they found each other again tho  :nervous
SASSHI  :angry:
More Please!  :cathappy:

Offline Angeldarke

• ecchi
This fic is great

wow rena's past is so dark :shocked but I liked rsrs :twisted:

Rena in gekikara mode is scary and cool 

I want to see more of rena's dark side :ding:

relly well done please continue  :onioncheer:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
It's been a while, fellow readers and writers~ Yes, you are not seeing things and I myself feel still kinda in shock... I am back with this story~ Okay, for now just a teaser, but being able to write this again feels just so wonderful... I thought the first story that I'll be able to finish/update was going to be Capricious Lachrymose but apparently my mind is working differently, haha  XD Anyways, gonna reply to the comments when I update the actual chapter, for now, have this teaser~

JUST A REMINDER. This chapter is darker and contains the past events of the characters in this story.

Chapter 4 Part 2 TEASER

Night was her only friend. It's only then that she could pretend to be who she wanted to be, and only then nobody would scold her for not sitting properly,
talking too loud or her reaction antics. The girl grew up shy, forgotten by her parents and her newest family members - younger twin brothers. Like that wasn't
enough, her grandma died. Grandfather couldn't bear the loss of his dear wife and he never was very fond of his granddaughter, so he sent her to the catholic
all girls school. The people there were emotionless, cold, heartless; and the punishments for every smile or sighting of joy were very harsh. At some point, while
resting in her bed after one of the punishments, she decided to go for a walk. It was prohibited to leave bedroom at night but she was fed up with everything
and knew things couldn't go worse than they were. The girl just missed the silent wind, brightly shining moon and shimmering stars. The girl opened the window widely.
It was fourth floor. She readied herself to jump.

For now, jaa nee!  :mon bye:

sakura_drop_

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
Wah~ YukoRena fic! How come I just notice this fic XD
Just finished reading it today :D
Glad that you're back with this story ^^
This story is soooo good! I always love Gekikara and Rappapa theme fic :lol:
I can't wait to read mooar XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ravex - Believe in Love feat. BoA