JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Let`s Talk About (feat Zia)

Author Topic: Not OS >>> [Chapter 12] Dec.19,2012  (Read 108212 times)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> OS [Gladiator] Atsumina (Part 3) >>> 17/12/11
« Reply #140 on: December 17, 2011, 09:44:04 AM »
Thanks everyone for the comments and Thanks :thumbup :thumbup Here's Part 3 XD Although might be a bit boring for some people and short... :nervous This is the Last Part.. Please excuse me for my English :P Having a rest right now :on drink:

One Shot – Gladiator

Part 3

“…” No guards were coming in..
“Guards!! I said Guards!!!” Snape shouted but still no answer..
“Gua…” Snape shouted again but stopped when he sees a familiar figure walking in the Wedding Hall with a lot of guards.
“Stop shouting Snape! Here, I’ve brought a lot of guards that you wanted but they won’t be arresting our friends there but they will be arresting you!!!”
“You.. your majesty?!! How come???” Snape says shocked
“Hmph! You and your little poison! I should say thanks to the doctor there who gave me the antidote! Snape you’re charge for poisoning the King! And all of your authorities shall be returned, Guards arrest him!!” shouted the King.
“Yes! Your majesty”

Confused at what happened?? Let’s go back to when Yuko was just freed from her cell…

Flashback…
“Yea!!! So let’s go to save the princess now!!!”

“Anyway I know a secret path to the Wedding Hall so that we can save the princess but before that….”

“What??” Minami asks impatiently
“I’ve got some information that Snape has been using poison on the King to make him feel ill and I think the poison also allows Snape to influence the King’s mind so I think we better heal the King first.. if not if the King died then all authorities goes to Snape and the situation will be harder to handle” explained Kuu
“So what should we do??” asks Minami
“We’ll go to the King’s chamber and let Riku see the King’s condition first” Kuu answer

Then they follow Kuu’s secret path and sneaked into the King’s chamber..

King’s Chamber
The King is lying on the bed coughing… Minami and Kuu sneaked around and knock out all the guards around then Riku went to the King’s side.

Riku grabbed the King’s hand to inspect the King’s condition…
“Hm… I think he got poisoned by um.. what is it again… Gachapin poison?”
Kuu rolled his eyes “Can you stop fooling around?? We’ve got not much time!!”
“Hey! I’m serious!! Look, the King’s finger nails becomes total green so is his body starting to be and look at the King’s tooth isn’t it the same as Gachapin?? All of these are the symptoms of getting poisoned by Gachapin poison!” Riku explained seriously
“Besides I wasn’t the one who name this poison okay?? It’s written in the medical books! I’ll show it to you guys once we get back..” Riku added.

“Riku you should have the antidote for this Gachapin poison right?” Minami asks
“Yea I do..”
“Is it enough for 2 people?” Yuko asks
“I’ve brought enough for 10 people” Riku answers confusedly
Minami and Yuko then quickly carry Kuu to Riku and said “Here! Give some to Kuu too!”
“Hey! I’m not poisoned!!!” Kuu protested
“OMG… I’m such a failure as a doctor… how come I never realized that my best friend is also poisoned by Gachapin poison???” Riku says as he acts as if he is in depression
“HEY!!!” Kuu whined as the three of his friends are trying to shove some antidote into his mouth..

“cough, cough Who is there??” the King said weakly

Oh-oh.. the King has woken up the four thought..

“Your Majesty, I’m a doctor and I could tell that you’re poisoned by Gachapin poison and I’m willing to heal you back” says Riku politely
“Are you making fun of me?? How come I’m poisoned by Gachapin poison.. is there even a poison with that funny name??” then the King noticed Kuu
“Fine.. there might be that kind of poison but shouldn’t you be healing that person first before me??” the King asks as he points at Kuu weakly
“Hey! I’m not poisoned you old man!!” Kuu shouted but was smacked by Minami
“Sorry for the rudeness, your majesty” Minami apologizes
“Anyway I won’t be taking any antidotes from strangers” the King says
“But…” Riku protested
Kuu is irritated and grabbed the antidote from Riku’ hand and shove it inside the King’s mouth.
“Mphff…”
“Just eat it you old man! And stop blabbering!!”
Riku, Minami and Yuko were in shock… ‘OMG I can’t believe it! Does Kuu have death wish???!!!’ was what they were thinking…

Few Minutes Later…
The King’s nails and body is starting to turn back to its normal color, not so green anymore.. He stopped coughing and feels a lot better…

“I can’t believe that I was really poisoned…” the King said sadly..
“Your majesty, I’ve got some things to report to you” said Kuu
“Go on”
“I’m a mysterious traveler but actually I was collecting information and evidence of Snape’s bad doings around the kingdom.”
“What?? Snape??”
“Yes… you might not know but he’s been using that poison to control your mind, your majesty” Riku added
“And we need your help to stop the wedding, your majesty” Minami pleaded
“Huh? What wedding??” the King asks confusedly
“YOUR DAUGHTER’S WEDDING!!!” Yuko shouted
“What??!!! Atsuko is getting married?? With who???” the King exclaimed

Then they explained all they know to the King who then got really furious of all the things Snape has influence him to do.

“You guys go stop the wedding first, I’ll bring the guards with me” ordered the King
“Yes, your majesty” they replied and follow Kuu to the secret passage that leads to the Wedding Hall’s altar.

Flashback Ends…

Snape was imprisoned in the prison and was sentence to stay in the prison for the rest of his life. The royal wedding was cancelled and the King, the old King, is back again~~ HOORAY!!!

“Atsuko… I’m sorry for everything” the King said sadly…
“It’s okay dad” Acchan replies and hug her dad “It’s good to have you back”
After separating from the hug “Thank you Dr. Kojima, Yuko and Minami” the King said
“Hey! What about me??!!” Kuu protested
But the King just ignored him and starts to sob as he remember how fierce Acchan was earlier to the prince and the priest.

“sob* sob*”
“Eh?? Dad, why are you crying??”
“It.. sob* nothing.. It’s just that you were so like your mom and seeing you like this totally reminds me of your mom sob*”
Eh??!!! <<< The people >>> our kind and gentle queen releases black aura???!!!! The crowds also start to cry as they lost their kind and gentle princess…
“Why are you guys crying too??” asks Acchan
One of the crowd answers “It’s because we lost our kind and gentle princess forever sob* sob*”
Hearing this Acchan releases her black aura again and gave him a dark smile.. “What do you mean?? Your kind and gentle princess is here! Right here!! I’m not yet dead!!”
Then the King, Kuu, Riku, Yuko and Minami starts laughing as Acchan pouted… “Mou! Don’t laugh!! Even you Minami!!!”

The King try to stop laughing as he asks “BTW… When is the wedding??”
“Huh?? What wedding” they all asks in confusion
“The wedding of my beloved daughter, Atsuko, and her prince” says the King as he wink at Atsuko and Minami
They blushed and Minami stutters “Um.. I.. a..”
Then everyone burst out laughing as Minami pouts…
Acchan then approach Minami and gave him a loving kiss on the lips.

“Ahem! Get a room you two” says the King, Kuu, Riku, Yuko, the guards, the maids and even the crowds.

The couple just blush in response.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Few Months Later…
Minami and Acchan were now married and they are enjoying their time together walking around the garden holding hands and interlocking their fingers.

“I’m really glad that I met you” says Acchan
Minami just smiles gently at her as he replies “I’m really glad that I met you too”
“I’m really glad that I’m in love with you”
“I’m really glad that I’m in love with my princess too”

Suddenly they were interrupted as a few figures fall out from the bush revealing the King, Kuu, Riku and Yuko who just laugh nervously…

“And I’ll be really glad if you guy will just give me some grandchildren” says the King
“We’ll also be really glad if we can be your children’s godfather and godmother” says Kuu, Riku and Yuko.
Then the King, Kuu, Riku and Yuko ran away “Sorry for interrupting!!!” but Kuu tripped causing Yuko to fall on Riku and Riku to fall on the King like dominoes…

Acchan and Minami just laugh at their behavior as they continue their lovey dovey time together~

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it, hopefully not too boring... I'm sorry if Part 3 is a bit too short... :nervous
Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow: I'll have a rest first before continue to work again XD
I'm really fired up today :mon mad: Haha XD
« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 09:52:24 AM by Yagami.Rai »

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
« Reply #141 on: December 17, 2011, 09:50:41 AM »
So cool! I like it! Thanks for the update! I laughed at Yuko. :hiakhiakhiak:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #142 on: December 17, 2011, 11:19:03 AM »
love the ending...... thanks for posting the part 3

Flean

« Reply #143 on: December 17, 2011, 01:15:23 PM »
LOL.. the ending...  :lol:  I love this...  :twothumbs

make more interesting stories...  :bow:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #144 on: December 17, 2011, 01:32:43 PM »
HAHAHA!!! The gachapin think is so funny!!!!
LOL Acchan's black aura
And the crowd is really useless xD

Offline ichikawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a Badass kid~ xD
« Reply #145 on: December 17, 2011, 07:13:59 PM »
Cool! great stories ☆(´∀`人)
Thanks for the post ♥ ⊂(´∀`*⊂
Waiting for your another fic~ ☆(´∀`人)

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #146 on: December 17, 2011, 09:11:19 PM »
 :ptam-glow: The end was cute!
Gachapin poison Pfft! LoL.

Thank you for [Gladiator] fic

Arígatou! :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #147 on: December 18, 2011, 09:16:53 AM »
gachapin poision.. hontou dayo? sugoi ne.. good fic :D

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #148 on: December 18, 2011, 11:03:30 AM »
Gachapin poison lOoooooool :w00t:
you and your imAgination gone wild  :roll: ~

Great ending  XD
Thanks for updating so quick  !

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
« Reply #149 on: December 20, 2011, 04:02:54 AM »
Always Yuko is the best!  :rofl:  :rofl:

so funny!  :grin:

This was so great...NICE STORY!!  :D

Thanks for updating!  XD

please update soon!  :)

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
« Reply #150 on: December 21, 2011, 01:38:35 PM »
@AKBlover_99 Thanks for the comment XD
@Sydney W Your welcome XD and thanks for the comment :)
@Flean Haha.. Thanks :) I'll try XD
@kahem Thanks for the comment :) Happy to know that it's funny XD
@ichikawa Thanks for reading and the comment ;) I'll be posting Not OS later :)
@Megumi Thank you for the comment :thumbup I'll try to make more nice ones XD
@Haruko Thanks~ :grin: for the comment XD
@Popsicle Yup! Wild imagination LOL :lol: Thanks for the reading and comment :thumbup
@cmze Happy to know you like it XD I'll be updating soon~ :peace:
@skytsuna You're welcome :) and thanks for reading XD

Offline Yagami.Rai

• 高みにゃ~ (=`ω´=)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina ❤ Atsuko
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 1]
« Reply #151 on: December 21, 2011, 01:59:05 PM »
I'm really glad that you guys like the Gladiator :on lol:
All Comments and Thanks are truly appreciated it makes me want to work harder  :mon study:
This part might be a little..  :sweatdrop: not so exciting but.. :mon determined: I promise to do better in Part 2

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Chapter 7

Part 1

“Back to the topic, what plans do you guys have??” asked Kai

“We got information that there will be a deal going on somewhere around the school very soon” Jun says

“But we do not know the exact time and location so we were not able to make any plans” answers Mayu

“Then what should we do??” asks Riku

“…” silence filled in the room

“Ah!” Jun shouted earning everyone’s attention on him

“Mayu, remember that.. urm.. that customer of yours??” asks Jun

“I’ve got lots of customers so which one are you asking??” replied Mayu

“Urm.. the one that leaked the information to us about the deal, the one with curly brown hair and have pierces on both her nose and lips…”

“Oh! You meant Sala?”

“Yes!! Her!! I think she knows more but she has become more cautious but I think we could try and get more infos from her”

“But how?? Like you said she has become cautious.. really cautious recently..”

“Seduce her!!!” Kuu suggested

Mayu rolled his eyes “I’ve already tried that for I don’t know how many time already and if I try to pressure on the matter she will start to think that I’m suspicious!”

“What about Jun?” asks Kuu

“Well… I’ve also tried but she told me that I’m not her type… she prefer cute ikemen like Mayu but her best would be delinquent-like, with rough features but handsome ikemen…” Jun answers

Silence filled in the room again as everyone is thinking who will fit the descriptions… Then suddenly everyone turned their head to Kai..

“…” Oh-oh.. I have a really baaadd feeling is what Kai is thinking about..

Kuu has opened his mouth as if he wants to say something but was stopped by Kai “No! I don’t know what you guys have in mind but I don’t think I’ll even like it”

“Kai… do you even have a choice from the start??” asks Kuu sarcastically

Kai facepalm himself as he realizes Yes… with these guys I never had my human rights.. NEVER!!!

“Kai.. Just think of this as a practice since you’ll have to be used to flirt with girls once you start the Host Club’s activity” Riku says

“Yea! And it’s for the mission” Jun added

“Besides you’re the only one who fit the description of looking like a delinquent” Mayu added which earned a protest from Kai “Hey! I’m not a delinquent!!”

“I said ‘look’”

“Fine!” Kai pouted

“So… we’ve still got 2 days to train Kai into a perfect host before Sala’s visit on Friday since she always comes on Friday” Jun concluded

“Eh?? I need trainings??” asks Kai

“Duh! You’re the only one I’m worried the most” replies Mayu

“Why??” Kai asks

Mayu ignored Kai and continue talking “We’ll be teaching you how to act cool, sexy and how to seduce women”

“Do I really have to..??”

“Yes and its final!”

“Anyway let’s go sleep now; we’ve still got school tomorrow”

Then everyone bid their goodnight to each other and went to bed.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

The Next Morning
Kai, Kuu and Riku signed up for the HC (Host Club) and send their application forms to their teachers and they received their AKB cards.

Class 2-A
“Ohaiyo” Kai, Kuu and Riku greeted Acchan, Yuko and Tomochin who were chatting together.

“Ohaiyo” they greeted back except Acchan who just turn her face towards the window as if the sky amuses her.

“sigh* Acchan… are you still mad?? It’s just an accident” no reply from Acchan

“Acchan…” no reply

“sigh*” Kai gave up and went to his seat

“Nyan Nyan! What club did you join??” asks Yuko as she clings onto Riku

“Urm… the HC”

“Ah, souka the Ho…” Yuko’s eyes widen when she realizes what club Riku joined “What??!! YOU JOINED THE HC??!!! No!!! I don’t want other girls flirting with you and vice versa!!” Yuko now on the floor trampling like a little kid who doesn’t get what she wants…

Hearing this Acchan raised an eyebrow If Riku joined the HC then… and look at Kai

Sensing someone looking at him Kai turns his head to the source and sees Acchan narrowing her eyes at him “Gulp*… Acchan??”

Acchan still glaring at Kai “Um… I…” Kai wasn’t able to finish whatever he wanted to say as Kuu cut in.

“Me, Kai and Riku all joined the Host Clun” making Kai facepalm himself

Acchan hearing this got up from her seat and walked out of the room angrily and slamming the door loudly BAAM!!!

“Wow… I’ve haven’t seen Acchan this angry for a looong, long time already…” Yuko says shock when Acchan slams the door.

“Yea… She looks like she is ready to kill someone…” Tomochin added

“Anyway, why did you guys even join the HC??” asks Tomochin a bit irritated since she also didn’t like the idea that they or ‘Kai’ will be flirting with girls.

“Well… my cousins are in the HC and they asked us to join so we joined” Kai answers

“Cousins??” asks Yuko and Tomochin

“Yes, Watanabe Mayu and Matsui Jun” replies Kai

“Eh?!! You, Mayu and Jun are cousin??!!! That's surprising..” Tomochin response

“You seem to know them quite well” added Kuu

“Well, Mayu’s fiancé is a member of the Entertainment Club and they sometimes will come to our club room” replied Tomochin

“Eh?! Mayu’s fiancé is in EC???” Kai exclaimed

“Yea. Anyway did you guys really have to join HC??”

“Why? You sounded like you really don’t like HC” asks Kuu

“Not really… it’s just that one of the members of the HC is really annoying” Tomochin answers as she rolled her eyes “Anyway just keep an eye on Mayu. Don’t let him flirt too much with the girls.. I do not want to witness World War III yet”

“Got it…” says Kai

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Lunch Time
Kai, Kuu and Riku went to the HC’s club room to meet the members.

Host Club
“Hey you guys finally here!” says Jun

Inside the room Mayu and Jun both are sitting on a single couch while there are two ikemens sitting on the longer couch and one lying on another couch.

“I’ll introduce the club members first” says Mayu

“Firstly the one that is lying down on the couch lazily is Miyazawa Sae. Secondly the one that has light brown hair or maybe slightly blonde is Sasshihara Ren. Lastly the cute looking ikemen there is Kasai Chiyuu.” Mayu introduces the members

The three members then look at Kai, Kuu and Riku.

Sae then says “Not bad, quite handsome”
“Hopefully with this we’ll get our customers back” says Ren

“Do I see a Gachapin?” asked Chiyuu
“Hey, I’m not a Gachapin” shouted Kuu
“Calm down Kuu” says Jun

“Sae, Ren and Chiyuu they are our childhood friends and this blonde delinquent look-a-like is our cousin, Takahashi Kai. While the Gachapin look-a-like that Chiyuu has mentioned is Minegishi Kuu and lastly this gentle-man like but is actually an airhead is Kojima Riku” Mayu continues to introduce

Hearing the introduction of them given by Mayu they shouted in protest “Hey! I’m not a delinquent/Gachapin/airhead!!!”

“Wait! You do look like a delinquent Kai..” says Kuu
“I’m not and you do look like a Gachapin!” Kai retort back
Then Kai and Kuu starts pinching each other’s cheek.
“Stop fighting you guys are like a kid!” says Riku

Kai and Kuu stop and look at Riku before shouting “Don’t interfere you airhead!”
“Hey! I’m not an airhe..”
“Shut up Airhead!” Kai and Kuu shouted again before pinching each other again.

Dang! A string in Riku’s head has been cut.
Riku face the floor and stays there, doesn’t move at all…
Seeing Riku like this Mayu slowly sneaks out of the room… I somehow have a baaad feeling if I stay.. Somehow I feel déjà vu...
On the other hand Jun slowly approaches Riku “Are you okay??”

Riku just kept silence…
“Riku..??”
Then suddenly Riku breaks out laughing…
Oh-oh.. I know that laugh… is what Jun thought to himself

Kai and Kuu were still fighting while Sae, Ren and Chiyuu were looking at Riku surprised by his sudden burst of laughter.

“Hey… you think he’s alright?” Sae asks Ren whispering
“Does he look alright to you?” Ren asks back
“No…”
“There you got your answer”

Riku then starts grabbing little things around the room and throw it at Kai and Kuu.
“Ouch, ouch! Riku stop!” Kai and Kuu cried out
But then Riku didn’t stop and slowly the things he throw upgraded.. from things like pencils and erasers to books and now he is holding a chair in his hand…
“Gulp* Riku.. calm down… don’t tell me your gonna throw that to us right?” Kai asks nervously and Kuu nodding furiously while thinking Oh God! Crazy Riku has come out!!!

Flashback
4 Figures were chasing each other playing around while 1 of them was sitting on the swing playing PSP.

Takamina “Yea! Hahaha”
Jun “Come and catch me Miichan!!”
Miichan “Arg!! Wait!!!”
Mayu “Who’s going to wait??”

They were playing tag in the playground and they made a deal that if Miichan manage to catch everybody then they’ll give her their dessert tonight so Miichan was running like crazy after them but she was the slowest among them aside from Haruna but she was playing PSP alone on the swing.

“So slow~~ You’re not gonna get my cake if you don’t catch me, pigu~~ oink oink” teased Jun as he runs towards the swing.

“Who are you calling a pig??!! Stop right there Jun!!” shouted Miichan as she chase after Jun towards the swing.

Jun was laughing as he runs and didn’t see a rock under his feet “Waah!” he tripped and falls on Haruna as Miichan jumps on him to prevent him from escaping.

“Ha! I caught you! Now who’s the pig??!! BTW you’re cake is mine tonight!!!” smirks Miichan

“Aww… Because of that stupid rock!” whined Jun

Suddenly they feel some dangerous aura around them and their animal instinct is telling them to RUN for their lives immediately… They turn around and see Haruna on the ground holding her broken PSP and her eyes are cold.. no emotions in them..

Then Haruna starts laughing as if she is crazy “Hahahaha”

“Gulp* Are we suppose to run away??” asks Jun
“I think so if you still want to live..” answers Miichan

Then the two of them quickly get off Haruna and dash towards Takamina and Mayu who were resting on the bench.

“RUN AWAY!!!” shouted Miichan to Takamina and Mayu

“?? Mayu did I hear Miichan shouting run away to us??” asks Takamina
Mayu shrug her shoulders “I’m not sure but they do look like they’ve just seen a ghost and that ghost is chasing after them now”

“OMG! I thought Haruna runs as slow as a turtle but why is she running in this superhuman speed now??!!” asks Jun as he runs
“How am I suppose to know??” replies Miichan

In less than a second Haruna caught the two of them and starts beating them off while mumbling “My PSP… I was going to finish the last boss but you just have to ruin it”

Takamina and Mayu watched the scenery in front of them in shock as they hear Jun and Miichan screaming while Haruna beats them.

“Hey, Takamina… please remind me to never get Haruna mad” says Mayu scared
Takamina nodded in agreement “I’ll make a note for that…”

And that’s the Birth of Crazy Haruna…

After a good 1 hour of beating Haruna let Miichan and Jun off as she returns home with the agreement of getting their cakes for herself as dessert tonight.

“Ouch… Not only I did get an hour of beating I just have to lose my cakes too!” pouted Miichan as she rubs her butt that has started to swollen from Haruna’s beating.

“I thought I was going to die…” replies Jun

Then the 4 of them went home and find Haruna sitting on the couch in the living room playing her other PSP.

Flashback Ends…

Back to the present Riku was still holding a chair on his hand while raising it up high in the air ready to throw it… But then something caught his attention… a rare fighting game that he always wanted to try was not able to get his hands on them…

Riku slowly puts down the chair and walk to the shelf “Is this the super rare fighting game, Keng! ??” asks Riku delighted as he grab the game out from the shelf.

“Hm.. oh yea.. I got my hands on it last year when it was sold” answers Ren

Riku then looks at Ren with his puppy eyes “I could lend it to you if you want to borrow” says Ren

“Really??!!!” asks Riku full of happiness
“Yea, just don’t break it”
“Thanks!!” then Riku went to sit on one of the couch, take out his PSP and starts playing the game…

“…” silence filled in the room except the ‘clicking’ sound coming from the PSP

“Are we safe??” asks Kuu
“I guess so…” answers Kai

“I can’t really understand what happened just now…” says Chiyuu
“Me too” Sae says in agreement
“Yea.. I agree” agreed Ren

Jun felt relief that Riku has calmed down “Thank god…”
Then Mayu came in the club room “Is everything alright now??”
“Hey! Where did you go just now!! I thought there will be a massacre here just now” exclaimed Jun
“Urm.. Went into a hiding??” replies Mayu

Then Sae asks “Hey, do any of you guys also have a fiancé like Mayu??”
“Nope” Kai, Kuu and Riku answers
“But they’ve got girlfriends and you’ll be shock if you know who their girlfriends were” Mayu teasingly says
“Really?? Who are they?” asks Ren in curiousity
“Chiyuu also wants to know” says Chiyuu

“Riku is with Oshima Yuko” says Mayu
Riku stops playing his PSP and shouted “What?!!”
“Don’t be shy, Riku.” Says Jun
“EH?!!!” Sae, Ren and Chiyuu shouted out in amazement.

“Kuu is with Shinoda sensei” continues Mayu
“EEHHH!!!!!” Sae, Ren and Chiyuu shouted more
“What?!! I’m not with a T-Rex!! It is abnormal!!” yelled Kuu
“Huh?? Abnormal?? If you mean teacher and student cannot be together then..” Jun was cut off by Kuu
“Well… it is not normal to marry a dinosaur right? Like you won’t marry a dog or a cat because it’s abnormal and it’s the same for me!” answers Kuu
Kai then smack Kuu’s head “Kuu, that is rude”
“Ouch! Fine!” Kuu whines as he rubs his head

“Lastly, Kai is with Maeda Atsuko and Itano Tomomi” says Mayu
“EEH??!!! Two?? Both of them??” exclaimed Sae, Ren and Chiyuu
“Yea, he’s such a player” Jun says jokingly
“Hey! I’m not in that kind of relationship with them.. We’re just friends!” Kai tries to explain as he starts to blush furiously.

Chiyuu was frowning when he heard that ‘she’ and Kai are in ‘that’ kind of relationship… Then he suddenly shouted out “KAI!” which shocked everyone in the room.

“From now on I’ll recognize you as my RIVAL and I WON’T LOSE TO YOU!!!” Chiyuu declared to Kai making everyone dumbfounded as he ran out of the room…

Few Minutes Passed…
“What happened??” asked Kai totally clueless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks everyone for reading :kneelbow: I know it could be boring one this time but please bear with it.... :nervous
I'll try to update ASAP but I've got to finish the Santa's Present first because it has to be posted on Dec. 24/25 as I have posted on the preview XD

Thanks for the comments :) It is really appreciated and gives a lot of motivation esp. to people who are lazy :grin:

Offline AKBlover_99

• Member+
  • Nice to meet you! Call me 'Bat',okay
Re: One Shot? or maybe Not? >>> Not OS [Chapter 7 Part 1] >>> 21/12/11
« Reply #152 on: December 21, 2011, 03:21:22 PM »
An UPDATE!!! :mon crazyinlove:
I really,really like it!  :thumbsup Especially the flashback.
And....Riku was like Gekikara..... :mon curtain:
Anyway,thx for the update! :mon innocent:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #153 on: December 21, 2011, 05:05:09 PM »
Thank for the update..... like it very much.... awww such a pathetic to see Acchan mad at Kai....

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #154 on: December 21, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »
NOOO this isnt chapter boring ! :nervous
all chapters are epic... INCLUDING THIS  :wub:
LOL @ gamer riku/haruna  :fap

Can't wait Update soon!! :twothumbs

Offline Sok

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #155 on: December 21, 2011, 06:07:36 PM »
Yay! Update.  :on woohoo:
Wow this chapter was funny.
Mayu going into hiding before crazy Riku came out. Kai, Jun, and Kuu scared. Riku calming down instantly when he saw the game. Sae, Ren and Chiyuu~ confused.
Ohho. Chiyuu~ has named Kai his rival  :nya: Is it for Tomochin or Acchan?
Thank you.  :kneelbow: Can't wait for the next update.  :mon cute:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #156 on: December 21, 2011, 07:07:14 PM »
Hahahaha!!! Crazy Riku FTW!!!!
And jealous Chiyuu hehehe nice

Offline RJay

• AtsuMina & MariHaru FOR LIFE!!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't give up! Keep moving forward!
« Reply #157 on: December 21, 2011, 11:03:14 PM »
O MY GOD!!! :shock:
You finally updated this um... whatever
Wow love triangle between TomomiXKaiXAtsuko :hehehe:
LoL love the reaction of Sae, Chiyuu and Ren at the end :wahaha:

please update soon
I'll say "I love you" to the person I love
Even if these feelings aren't returned, saying "I love you" to the person you love
That is the most beautiful thing in the world

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #158 on: December 22, 2011, 01:32:55 AM »
Chap 7 is up!  :nya:

Mayu got a fiancé WoooW!  :luvluv2:

Riku can be so scary! :scared:
I LoLed when Mayu went and hide.

Kai&Chiyuu~ at the end...very interesting!

Thank you for your update!
Arígatou!  :kneelbow:

Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #159 on: December 22, 2011, 04:38:11 AM »
thanx for the chapter..

wow wow wow so many things happen...

jaja acchan jelousy so fun..

jaja i think that yuko going to that club very often to watch out haruna`s fan..

jaja kai you are a player two girlfriend and a rival wow...

but saeboy.. are alone?

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Sunny Hill - Let`s Talk About (feat Zia)