JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss

Author Topic: KonaKaga's Nursery [Sometimes It's The Small Things - 17/09/10]  (Read 49090 times)

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
  • GakiKame now and forever
I've only recently found out about H!P but I decided to write fanfics since H!P are so amazing.  :nya:
Anyways, I put KonaKaga's Greenroom since I lack the mind at the moment to think up anything interesting; hopefully something will come to mind (ideas are welcome). I'll just be posting one-shots and maybe shorts here but anything long will be posted seperately.  :)
Well, here's a piece I wrote a couple of months ago (before I knew about H!P) and I found it today and thought that it sounded like TakaGaki, maybe even KameShige.
Comments are always welcomed! Enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colour

She brought colour to my life. She helped me, one who was blind to the beautiful colours of the world. Memories, feelings and emotions; I can feel it all now.

She saw past my exterior and opened up my heart which I had closed. I had shut it off so long ago, but she was patient, slowly healing me. I began to feel again, something I thought could never happen. I was hesitant showing emotions, but she knew what I was feeling, always by my side, holding my hand.

Whenever she smiled at me or simply said my name, I could feel the latch around my heart loosen, steady loosening. Every moment I treasured, never wanting them to disappear.

Everyone thinks that we are a couple, always together, always worried for the other one. In a way it is true, we’re connected heart to heart, mind to mind.

Because of her, I am who I am. She never asked for anything in return, just that I was happy. I do everything I can to make it up for her. She told me that I didn’t need to do anything, just that I was happy. I simply smiled and told her, “I’m doing this because I want to…this is what makes me happy.”
She smiled back, then embraced me.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
It was then that my heart was free, free from the past. Because she had given me the one thing no-one else did…love. It was with this simple sentence that tied us together forever. I’m so thankful that she rescued me, for what I feel can not be explained with words. I love everything; the world is now filled with bright colours.

Surely...surely the world isn’t such a dull, gray, cold place, you know?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 02:37:53 AM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: KonaKaga's Greenroom
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2008, 12:47:57 AM »
Welcome to the life of a H!P fan!
Your fic is really cute!

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 02:46:29 AM »
Welcome to the life of a H!P fan!
Your fic is really cute!

Thanks!
I'm a fan of yours so it's really great to hear that! :wub:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 07:22:14 AM »
 :wub: awww that was just a lovely short fic! looks like you got another fan! :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 07:31:28 AM »

Thanks!
I'm a fan of yours so it's really great to hear that! :wub:

Aww! You're sweet! Well, I'm now a fan of yours so keep writing!  :heart:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 04:16:42 PM »
Ooooh <3

How adorable

I've always been a fan of vague, abstract writing xD It's refreshing to see this sort of writing again after so long.

I look forward to your future works :3

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 04:42:10 PM »
:wub: awww that was just a lovely short fic! looks like you got another fan! :lol:

Thanks  :D

Ooooh <3

How adorable

I've always been a fan of vague, abstract writing xD It's refreshing to see this sort of writing again after so long.

I look forward to your future works :3

I'll try and make some more of these types of fics then!  :grin:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2008, 05:34:57 PM »
It was a really nice and cute fic :wub: It definitely had the TakaGaki vibe  XD I was imagining the two of them while reading it :hee:

I'm looking forward to your next stories :D

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2008, 06:42:46 PM »
It was a really nice and cute fic :wub: It definitely had the TakaGaki vibe  XD I was imagining the two of them while reading it :hee:

I'm looking forward to your next stories :D

Domo  :heart:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2008, 01:33:56 AM »
wow, that was  :love:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2008, 03:22:02 AM »
weeeee!!!  :love:

Offline Yukari

• SNSD & Nogizaka46 ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2008, 05:27:32 AM »
just lovely  :wriggly:

their feelings are so cute and pure  :shy1:

keep writing fanfics!

Offline mae-chan

• NP Baracuda is so SEXAYE (:
  • ecchi
  • TakaGaki Forever
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2008, 06:47:03 AM »
This is rather well written! I keep imagining it was TakaGaki when i read it too  XD
Lookin forward to more fics from you!  :muffin:

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »
I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

was it from Ai's POV? Cause she seems more reserved than Risa so I would guess she was the one talking about her heart slowly yet steadily putting down it's wall and opening up to Risa.

I loved it! Write more! It was really great! First of all, I noticed no errors. Second you created a lot of mystique and didn't give away too much. Third I love the abstract-y-ness of it like Yuuyamy pointed out. And did I mention no spelling mistakes? Lol, this cannot be your first fic! Seriously!
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2008, 12:42:35 PM »
wow, that was  :love:
weeeee!!!  :love:
This is rather well written! I keep imagining it was TakaGaki when i read it too  XD
Lookin forward to more fics from you!  :muffin:

Thanks you guys!  :heart:

I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

was it from Ai's POV? Cause she seems more reserved than Risa so I would guess she was the one talking about her heart slowly yet steadily putting down it's wall and opening up to Risa.

I loved it! Write more! It was really great! First of all, I noticed no errors. Second you created a lot of mystique and didn't give away too much. Third I love the abstract-y-ness of it like Yuuyamy pointed out. And did I mention no spelling mistakes? Lol, this cannot be your first fic! Seriously!

Well if you were reading it as TakaGaki, then yes it was from Ai's POV. Thanks, I usually have quite a bit of spellign (<--See! I just noticed it now! XD)  mistakes. Technically (yes, we're going technical O_o) this isn't my first fic, it's my first H!P fic though. I wonder if that counts or not.... Anways, I'm glad that you enjoyed it
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!
:grin:

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline sweeety

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2008, 04:43:42 PM »
and I'm glad that you're glad that I enjoyed it! Because I really did enjoy it

THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT MUCH!!!!!!~ ;) cya around, and I knew you were a veteran! Even though you didn't write HP ones! Cya around though kido, I hope you keep it up!

And I like how you left it up to the imagination. For example, someone might interpret it as them just being good friends. Whereas someone like Pikapikapika would imagine they went home affter this and did it...................a lot! XD I don't blame him though (and that's probably what started it, we've been letting him too loose XD, maybe we should put him on a leash....or at least make him wear clothes when he rolls around in the jphip pature XD jks jks, don't hate me Piks!)
I have a porcupine called zazoom, he leaves his scent on peoples' graves.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2008, 05:01:12 PM »
I like you already :P Both because of this fic (TakaGaki :heart: what more can you ask for?) and cuz you are a KameMame fan. Bean + turtle FTW seriously XD Please write more soon, I'll be looking forward to reading :)

Offline KonaKaga

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2008, 02:39:20 AM »
I like you already :P Both because of this fic (TakaGaki :heart: what more can you ask for?) and cuz you are a KameMame fan. Bean + turtle FTW seriously XD Please write more soon, I'll be looking forward to reading :)

Thanks, and here's the next fic =3

I just kinda came up with this fic when me and my family were driving around and it was sunny (the sun makes me happy :heart:) and I was listening to one of my "thinking" songs and this idea popped up into my head. Anyways, onwards with the story!

Her Final Wish

She was never meant to die, please believe me Gaki-san, it was never part of my plan. My jealously and rage took over me and now, this was the consequence. As you stood over her coffin looking down at her body for the last time in the flesh, the grief on your face was evident. It was almost unbearable to look at. The only person that you ever loved was now gone forever, never to hold you, to laugh with you, to cry with you, or to love you. Every second of my life is now filled with remorse and sadness; I can never forgive myself for what I did to the both of you, ever. Sayumi appeared by my side, our eyes meeting.
“No-one can ever replace her and now she’s gone.”
She walked over to you, pulling you into a hug as she too began to mourn. I felt tears prick at my eyes. Did she think that I didn’t know that? No, she knew perfectly well, she was just trying to confirm it to herself. The distant look in her eyes showed that off.

I stood in the same place, never moving. Many people came and went, each saying their final words to her then respectfully moving out of the way for others. I so desperately wanted to say something to her, but what would I say? Sorry for killing you? I winced. Why did she have to die? Why did she have to be so perfect…for you? I was so jealous that you two were perfect for each other in every single way. I had wished that she had died. I regret for have ever thinking that, for now that she was really gone, nothing will ever be the same again. I cannot bring her back, no matter how hard I wish. I again winced as I heard you whimper out her name. You were one of the people who were hit the hardest by her death. You were one who had shared souls with her and now that she was dead, so was a part of you. Suddenly the words from her will popped into my head; she had left you in my care. I weakly smiled; she was still her same old careless self, even in death. She knew exactly how I felt yet she never once said or did anything against me, even when I was so cruel to her… I felt a lone tear scorch down my cheek. In that one tear all my feelings were packed. I quickly wiped it away; I had to be strong for you, and for her. She always trusted me and I would not let her down.

I slowly began to walk towards you, my legs feeling heavy. With each movement a memory flashed through my head. She really was beautiful. She made both long and short hair look stunning. She made strange outfits look like something from a princess’ wardrobe. I stopped. The room was unusually quiet. Looking around I realised that even former members had come. It seemed like everyone had someone else’s shoulder to cry on. Makoto was clutching onto Yoshizawa’s clothes, tears flowing while Yoshizawa held one arm around her, biting her lip, holding back a torrent of tears. Even some of the first generation had appeared. But Gaki-san, you were the only person who didn’t have a shoulder to lean on anymore, because the one person that you could lean on was no more. I couldn’t let that be anymore. I gently pulled you into a hug and a new bout of tears sprung from your bloodshot eyes. I held you even closer as I felt your body shaking.
“Everyone will miss her; she was one of a kind. I’m sure that she’s going to keep smiling wherever she is, watching over us all,” I said reassuringly into your ear. Somehow it was as if I was reassuring myself because if she was not happy wherever she was then I would never be able to live on.

You looked up into my eyes only for a mere moment, yet it was if I in that small amount of time I had been able to search through your heart because unplanned words just tumbled out of my mouth.
“I won’t ever try again, I promise.”
I wasn’t sure if you heard me but I was sure that she was listening. But it didn’t matter, because what I said was true; I would never try again to make you love me and I would never lose to the monster inside of me. I looked up and past your shoulder to where she lay serenely. I closed my eyes.
“I’m sorry and…goodbye.”

------------------------------------------------------------

Was that ok? I hope so, I've re-read this fic like 50 times just to make sure it was good and had no spelling mistakes  :sweatdrop: I wonder who you thought was narrating and who died... I was thinking of writing a part 2 and it would be from Gaki-san's POV and you would find out who is who, but I'm not sure, what do you guys think? Do you prefer cliff hangers or an answer to your minds? XD Let me know  :D
« Last Edit: June 06, 2008, 12:43:24 PM by KonaKaga »

Credit to Clamy-san!
Visit my blog!

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2008, 02:54:23 AM »
OMG Kame killed Ai-chan (whether it be actual murder or just blaming herself)! :o  :shocked:

Holy crap, I can't believe you killed my Ai-chan like that, you broke TakaGaki :cry: :( Now I'm looking at your sig thinking "damn you Kame!!! :mad: :angry:" :P

Your writing was very touching, i almost cried! I really really really want a Gaki POV please, thats gotta be challenging for you to write but worth it ;)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2008, 03:04:03 AM »
Holy shit!!!! :cry: Kame!!! I will hunt you down! I love you but Ai-chan!!!!! :OMG: :gyaaah: :pleeease:
I think I love you, Konakaga!!! Your writing is really good! And I vote for a gaki POV!!!! Gotta hear as many sides of the story as possible!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Crystal Kay - Kiss