JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - DOUBLE TROUBLE with TASHA

Author Topic: Zigg's one-shots ( #4 - Omelette de Fromage 4/23 )  (Read 6778 times)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
Zigg's one-shots ( #4 - Omelette de Fromage 4/23 )
« on: April 15, 2009, 02:58:18 AM »
First, I apologise for any grammatical errors or typos. My first try, please be gentle :P Credit to Chrno for helping me with the layout and the title lol and wordsworth for correcting my grammar butchering and other mistakes.

--------------------------//
#1 - Cracks the Eggs  //
-------------------------//

"Ah, what the hell is this bullshit?!"
The girl threw the scrapbook she had been reading to the cushion she was sitting on. There was a label " Kanon's 101 secret guide to guerrilla camwhoring" pasted on the cover.
"If I knew that the content was full of crap, I wouldn’t have snuck inside Kanon-chan's room yesterday. I wasted my whole day only for these useless papers!" She muttered to herself quietly, afraid that other girls walking pass her room will hear it.

"What should I do now? I'm really bored."
 She let out a long sigh. Suddenly, there were a few knocks at her door.
 "Can I come in, Irori-san?"
 "I think so.” She answered.

A small girl opened the door.

"Oh, Take-chan. How can I serve you today?” she said with a small grin at her face. " Ah, my first victim for today. What a coincidence". Small reddish horns can be seen on her head.
 " Umm, Irori-san. I'm trying to remember this Berryz's song about a Chinese restaurant that they went to for dinner. “
"Huh, what are you talking about, Take-chan? There is no such song as far as I remember"
"There is one!” replied the small girl while walking towards her senpai and she shoved the paper she had been holding to the girl.
 " Ah, now that you mention it." She took a glance at the paper then returned it back to her kohai.

"It is easy. But first you must do something for me."
"Umm, I can buy you an ice-cream from your favorite place that you showed me last time,” said the little girl while trying to hold her uneasiness. Her white cheeks turned reddish and blushing.
" Wow, she is actually quite cute. Cuter than Yuukarin, or maybe Dawa? Huh, what I am thinking? It's time for redemption!"
 " No need to buy me ice-cream. If you bought me only one, I may be not satisfied with that. So, I'll give you and easy task for now. Well, if you really want to remember that lyric with my super easy way of lyric conquering, bwahahahaha"
 Take-chan gave a weird look at her senior. " Are you okay, Irori-san? You don’t look well."
 "I'm okay!" "*Cough*. I mean, don't be afraid Take-chan, it must be because of my fever", while she put the back of her left-hand at her forehead.
The little girl tried to feel her senpai's temperature too by holding her right-hand. "Umm, Irori-san. Your temperature seems normal to me. Must be because my body is warmer than yours, furthermore I just finished my dance lesson earlier.
"Okay, okay. Maybe it is just a headache. Now back to our mission. Take this book and put it in Dawa-san's room."
 She picked up the scrapbook that she threw before and handed it to Take-chan. Take-chan froze for a while before took the scrapbook.

"Kanon's secret..."
 "STOP! Don't read the title. This is a critical top secret mission" "You must never ever read the book's title or peek into the contents, got it?"
"Err, ok, Irori-san" replied Take-chan. "I’ll just put this book in Dawa-san's room, then come back to you?"
 " That's right, simple and easy. No bullshit."
"Huh, no what?"
 " I mean, no hassle at all. A straight-forward mission."
"Understood."
The small girl then walked out the room and vanished.

"Poor Take-chan. kukuku. I'm not cruel. I am just testing her worthiness as an eggs member. That's all!" She said to herself while laid her head on the cushion in her room.

Before she drifted in her own imagination, she heard some knocks at her door again.
"Wow, she is fast." She thought. Then she stood up, walked to the door and opened it. Someone appeared before her and Irori fell on the floor.
 "Dawa-san!, what are you doing here?"
"Nothing, just checking on my cute kohai. What have I done that made you shocked like that?" Dawa looks like she was holding her smile, but she was not very good at that.
 "Nn.. Nothing! Come in, Dawa-san! What can I do to help you? Do you need a drink? Are you hungry?" Irori looked like she was gonna faint. Her face turned all white and pale.

After a while, she calmed down and she realized Dawa was holding something familiar.
 " Take-chan brought me this book. Do you know anything about it?"
 " Of course she knows, she is the one who took it from me." Somehow, Kanon popped out from Dawa's back followed by a cute little girl.
" Eh, Kanon-san?! Take-chan?! What do you mean by that, Kanon-san? I don't know what you're talking about!"
"You don't need to explain anything. Take-chan already burst out all the detail after Dawa-san and I caught her trying to run away after she realized Dawa-san's room is not empty." Said Kanon while trying to pull off a serious face.
 " I'm... I'm sorry Kanon-san! Please punish me! I'm not worthy to read your awesome guide!" Said Irori, sniffing and shrugging. Looks like she was going to cry.

"Nah, I am not a sadist. I already forgive you. Just one thing..."
 Irori stopped sniffing, and looked up to Kanon.
"Yes?"
 Kanon sat down on the empty cushion beside Irori.
" Make sure Take-chan remembers all Berryz's songs by tomorrow night."
Dawa's let out a broad smile; her teeth seem whiter than normal. Take-chan giggled and Kanon seem satisfied with her verdicts.
Meanwhile, in the next room...
 "Sayaka-chan, do you hear something?"
"Yeah Kikkawa-chan, sounds like Irori crying. Did someone play a prank on her again?” Kids, this day... " Muttered Sayaka.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2009, 06:44:02 PM by ziggurat »

Jab <3 marimari <3 ChrNo~ your spirit shall live forever.. T_T || zgy@last.fm

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #1 - Cracks the Eggs 4/15 )
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2009, 07:04:08 AM »

Nice job zig. But I wasn't expecting that Takechan and Irori to be the main characters. And that Irori swears a lot.  :lol:

Now time to write some YuukAkari, YuukaDawa and Nocchi-Sengoku-Kikka.

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2009, 07:38:48 AM »
yey! an H!PEGGS fic! ^_^
cool!  XD

hmm... interesting..... though I don't know all of the eggs... but this makes me want to know them,...
I only know Maeda and Fukuda.. ^_^

Keep it up!
Thanks for the chappie! ^_^

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »
words: Lol. Well people already made fics about captain and other Berryz, so why not an eggs fics... I think. I will treat captain to some delicious parfait, later :lol: Oh, nice idea. Maybe I'll start the next one tonight, if I'm really bored. Thanks for your comment, I'm not worthy :kneelbow:

panick: Glad you like it, lol. You should check Take-chan out. She fits in your pocket, like captain :lol: Thanks for reading! I still need to learn a lot, I mean A LOT.

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2009, 05:39:48 PM »
you made hime cry but i just love all that "Ah, what the hell is this bullshit?!"  part  :rofl:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2009, 03:02:03 AM »
Lol ChrNo. Thanks for reading :lol: I'll get a better one for you next time :lol:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2009, 03:32:19 AM »
2nd one-shot, lol. Tell me what you guys think. I'll put the title later because I forgot what ChrNo said yesterday night Title is up :lol: Thanks to words again for his kind guidance (no homo).

----------------------------------------//
#2 - Let's make some omelettes   //
--------------------------------------//

*FFFOOOOOOOOO~'*
That is the sound of war horns from People's Yuuka Republic Army,  thought Chisato. Knight Chisato to be precise. Reverent Holy Knight Chisato of The Maimi's Kingdom of Heaven and Earth; her full title that  was given to her for her heroic deeds in the Great 10 Days Battle,  by non other than her Majesty herself.

She looked at her left side and found Knight Arihara, Knight Nakajima and Knight Hagiwara. On her right was Knight Umeda, Knight Suzuki, Queen Yajima  and Blacksmith Shimizu. Perfect. They are all ready and arms up.  Now, we are ready to jump into action.

Wait a sec... As she checked her companions again.

"What are you doing here, Shimizu-san!. Do you know what this is about?  It's war! Blood! Sharp swords! DEATH!! This is madness!", shouted  Chisato. She still could not believe what she saw.

"Do you think I'm just an ordinary blacksmith? I've been forging swords since you were still just a young brat that can't even lift up a small stick. One swing from my sword, and your head falls to the ground."  Replied Shimizu, while patting her thick silver mail proudly, which is of course, custom-made by her. She stood tall and tough, even though her size is just like a mere preschooler. Her short broad sword can be found at her back, ready to slice her enemy. There is a small insignia at the hilt, a red fleur-de-lis, her own trademark that also exist at every swords she ever forged.

Chisato got lost deep in her thoughts. What can I do? She is hard to argue with. I can't waste my time try to deal with her. Well, if that’s what she wants...

"Okay, I'll let you join this battle. Just promise me don't you ever attack your own army again like before. Do you understand?" asked Chisato. The memory of getting knocked down unconscious by her own blacksmith still haunts her every night.

What a disgrace. I can't let her shame me again. I'm the invincible Holy Knight of Maimi's Kingdom!

"What do you mean by that? Last time was a mistake! My glasses fell down and I'm really scared! So I just swing my sword at everything that I encounter to protect myself!" said Shimizu while trying to look cool.  "I even came out with a new design for my glasses to make sure it’s intact while in a heated up battle." added her again while smiling broadly.

"Okay, I understand. Whatever suits you best." After that Chisato raised her left's hand high aimed at the sky. "Signal!"

*FFWWAAANGGGG~'*

What the ... What happens to the horn-bearer?! Chisato turned around; where the war horns-bearer should be located in every battle she ever leads.

"SS.. Sorry, Chisato-sama! I.. I.. accidentally spit out my saliva into  the horn! Don't kill me! I still have family to feed! And my wife is pregnant with our 3rd child! Please, Chisato-sama!", blurted out the  scared horn-bearer as he  jumped back a few steps behind.

"..." Ok, I’ll pardon you for now. Make sure the second one is good. Or else, you will pay with your head". What a noob. Enough with all this. Maybe this is my last battle. I wonder how the weather in Guam right now? The blue sea, white sandy beach ... Calm sea breeze blowing your hair. Oh the luxury! Hmm, I'll reconfirm my retirement package with her Majesty. After all I'm her beloved knight. Fufufufu  ...

*FFFOOOOOOOOOOOOONGGG~~'*

Chisato's imagination was destroyed by the sudden horn's sound. This is it! Chisato threw her left hand forward and shouted " For the Queen, March!" All the warriors of Maimi's Kingdom and their blacksmith, except her Majesty, marched forward riding their royal horses. From the horizon, they can see a huge dark shadow approaching towards them.

15 minutes later ...

It's her. I can smell her favourite perfume. It's Asuna.

A broadsword approached her head from the left. Chisato swung her sword and managed to deflect the life-threatening slash.

" What's up, sis? How's the Queen doing? " said a warrior in a red chain  armor. A large broad sword can be seen in her left-hand, ready for the next swing.

Father's sword ... I need to get that sword back

After the short exchange of words, Chisato started her fierce attack towards her own sister. Who knows what has been going on between these  two siblings.

Behind Chisato, her faithful follower, Knight Hagiwara was fighting  someone in a bluish armor. The enemy used a long sword with a big hilt.

"You're pretty good, albeit being too short for a warrior for Maimi's  Kingdom ", the enemy said while giggling.
"Shut up, Akari! Taste my poisoned dagger and let’s see who will still be standing in the end!" shouted Hagiwara while swinging her weapon blindly towards the enemy.
"Haha, you're a fun girl." Akari was cracking herself while taunting Hagiwara with her fancy swordplay, which she mastered from Princess Yuuka's father, the late great King of People's Yuuka Republic.

"Catch me if you can, Hahaha." shouted an enemy warrior in yellow  leather armor while galloping freely around the battlefield.  "DAWAAAAAAAA! Don't make me chop your arms and give them to the  hyenas!", Knight Suzuki was threatening the yellow warrior which seem  getting the lead. They criss-crossed among the others, trampling  everything in their way.

"Da~wa~chan~, check this out~" said Suzuki while waving a rugged, brown bag.
"Ah! A grape's bag! Let me have it!"
Now, instead of Suzuki, it's her turn chasing Suzuki around. Suzuki took a detour and got into the nearby redwood forest.

Knight Arihara and Knight Umeda marched back to back. They were on pursuit for People's Yuuka Republic famous swordswomen duo; Whirling Sengoku and Tornado Yuri. When Arihara and Umeda got close to them,   Yuri will raised her sword with her right-hand and a gust of wind formed  from it, which grew bigger and then detached from her sword. This gust of a small tornado made Arihara and Umeda backed off a bit  while waiting it to disappeared. After a while, they will back at the  famous duo's tail.

"What a nuisance", said Sengoku.
"Hey, mind helping me ward off these guys?", asked Yuri.
"Not yet, Sawa-chan. Do you see the quicksand area ahead?"
Yuri took a look and saw the small area of different coloured sand in front them. She let out a sweet smile and her dimples appeared. Man, Sawa-chan is so cute.

Knight Nakajima is exchanging slashes with an enemy with a weird-looking sword. It's a samurai sword, a muramasa to be exact.

"Sengo~ku~chan, where are you?"
"Is that Sengoku you're searching?", Nakajima bluff while pointing  towards east.
"Really? Where?"
"Here!" Nakajima jumped and stroke her sword towards the enemy.
"Not fast enough"
The enemy disappeared.

"Shingggg!"
A strong stroke from the muramasa hit Nakajima's sword. She was just  lucky to block it in time but she got knocked back and her body was on the air  for 2 seconds.
"Whoa, she is strong and fast. Need backup!" said Nakajima while jumped  back on her horse and fled. She remembered about the story of the  ancient ninja warrior. It's her. Sekine. No doubt about it.

What the hell are my warriors doing? Is this the result of the harsh 3-month training that I arranged for them?! I can't believe it!  How can they become so weak compared to the mere brats of People's Yuuka Republic? They're just a bunch of kids, for god's sake! Chisato tried to rationalize her own puzzled mind while her sword dancing, breaking and deflecting every attacks from her sister.

"What's wrong onee-chan? Please concentrate while fighting me, or you’ll regret yourself later in hell". Asuna said and smirked.
This kid. Since when she did she become this strong? I was always better than her before. Well, until 3 years ago.

"Thud!"
What the ....
"Shimizu-saaan .." Get off me!" Can't you see I'm busy now?!"
"Hey, watch out your voice!" Want to lose your tongue to your own blacksmith?", said Shimizu while trying to get up from Chisato and her  black horse which both were now laying on the ground.
I can't believe this. Even though she is older than me. How can she be this clumsy while all her forged swords are perfect? I can't take this anymore. This is not what I'm destined for. We will not lose to Princess Yuuka. Her Majesty will be mad at me if she found out that her warriors are this worthless.

"AARRRRRGGGHHH"
"Chisato-san .."
"AARRRRRGGGHHH"
"Chisato-san .."
"AARRRRRGGGHHH"
"CHISATO-SAN!!!"

She heard a shout. Blackness. And then a bright blinding light made her jump off her bed.

"Eh, Sawa-chan?!" "What I am doing here?" "There is a battle to be won!"
"You mean concert? Yeah, time for training now. All C-ute members are already in the practice hall. Somehow they forgot to wake you up so Maimi-san asked me to get you."
"What? concert? practice?"
"Chi~sato~san~" said a girl while try to hug Chisato from behind.
"YUUUUKA!""GET OFF ME!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I WILL INVADE YOUR  COUNTRY!"
"What, Chisato-san? What have I done?" the girl is in shock and tiny water drops started flowing from her eyes.

Two girls walk passed Chisato's room.
" Did you hear that, Kikkawa-chan ?
" You mean Yuuka's crying from Chisato's room? Yes I heard it. What have they done to her now ... " said Kikkawa.
" Kids, these days .." muttered Sayaka.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:15:36 AM by ziggurat »

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #2 - *untitled yet* 4/16 )
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2009, 04:15:02 AM »
ooohhhh!! Intense fighting!!  XD

Captain's clumsy?!  :rofl:

oohhh Chisato! You made Yuuka cry... :cry:

I really loved this one-shot! ^_^

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #2 - *untitled yet* 4/16 )
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2009, 04:34:09 AM »
LOL .... H!PKs VS H!P Eggs XD Maimi's army VS Yuuka's XD

Chisa VS Asuna XD

LOL @the battle

"YUUUUKA!""GET OFF ME!" WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" I WILL INVADE YOUR  COUNTRY!" LOL XD poor Yuuka...

LOL Yuu + Sayaka again XD

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #2 - Let's make some omelettes 4/16 )
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2009, 11:55:28 AM »
LOL

great one zigg XD

what a twist at the end ! XD

"this is madness !"  :muffin:

"15 minutes later..."  :rofl:

"I wonder how the weather in Guam right now? The blue sea, white sandy beach ... Calm sea breeze blowing your hair. Oh the luxury!
"
this shows completly the atmosphere of the battle here  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

what do i see !!! hime has been mentioned !!!  :w00t:

keep them coming zigg !

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2009, 12:51:35 PM »
LoL... that was so... awesome, zigg! XD

You definitely think and write in a style that's very interesting (and random XD). Makes me think of a film more than the way most people write. But after having read it all, it gives a good dream effect. ;)

Nice to see more Egg fics around here. Anything more to help us picture them all now that I think many of us are starting to get to know them more. :) I had to rofl @ Yuuka being the Egg princess though... :rofl:

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2009, 01:23:16 PM »
panick - Thanks for keep reading my random one-shots lol. If you love it, then it is good for me :D Although I regret for not making captain's part longer -_-" I'll remember that for the next one, I think :P

kosu - Lol, kosu. If that emos shows your face while reading it, then my mission is accomplished XD Stay tuned! XD

ChrNo - Thanks for reading XD Actually I wanna focus more on Sawa-chan, but when I started with Chisato, somehow I went for a C-ute fic too :lol: And your title is the best :lol: You know captain will be there sooner or later :heart: I'll try to come out with a 3rd one if I'm not lazy :P

rokun - Whoa, I don't really expected you to read my cheesy one-shots :lol: Yeah, that is how my mind works. It's kinda messed up all the time XD I've been watching the eggs dvd mag on repeat so I thought why not I do some eggs one-shots, seriously people need to know their awesomeness and cuteness more :lol: Oh, Yuuka princess has been a recurring jokes in my conversation with ChrNo and words. So yeah, it must be her, Yuuka-hime XD Thanks for reading!

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2009, 03:17:59 PM »
I LOVE random things!  XD
and its fun/amusing/interesting to read your fics.  :twothumbs
and Captain :heart:... you're the author, just continue writing this fic, it keeps getting interesting. ^_^

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2009, 03:53:57 PM »
panick - Glad to know that XD I don't have any idea at the moment, maybe a nice one will pop up later for the next one.

----------------------

Okay guys, someone uploaded a text file to my roda (yes, I have one, it is secret though :P ) along with some Jurina's pics. He mentioned in the text file that he is a citizen of Yuuka's Republic and one of Nocchi's Gundam collection. He is also a daman's fan (if that makes any sense to you).

p/s : He said he was pure++, not perv.

Yes, this is not my fic. You can tell after reading it XD Anyway, please enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------//
# Special chapter #1 - An egg is about to hatch //
------------------------------------------------------//

Gundams.

You know. Those big robots with horns piloted by girly boys with personality issues.

I hate 'em.

I hate Celestial Being. I hate Innovators. God, I can't even sit through one episode without having the urge to throw up. But I endure it. So I can spend some time with her...

"...did you see the last episode? It was cool when Setsuna fought using the Exia against Ribbons, who was voiced by the same seiyuu as Amuro, the very first Gundam pilot! It was awesome! Hey are you listening to me?"

I wasn't. I was busy locking the door, so that no one can interfere.

"Oh yeah! Did you hear that there will be a movie next yea..."

"Setsuna is a wuss."

"What?!!!"

"Lockon is better because he gets girls. Even Allelujah gets girls too."

"Oh. I didn't think you'd prefer those kinds of characters."

"I didn't bring you here to talk about Gundams, Nocchi."

"I see. Then I guess I should be leaving."

"No."

I stopped her hand from turning the knob that I just locked.

"Why?" she asked.

"There are...there...are some other things we can talk about right?"

"I guess so..."

Nocchi is such an otaku, even if it really doesn't fit her image.  I hate to admit it but...she's like the ideal otaku girlfriend.

She watches anime, she looks good in seifuku, she's petite, she's cute, she's funny, she's...my ideal girlfriend...except she's a lot more interested in Gundams than me. But that doesn't stop me from liking her.

Our heights were virtually identical so whenever I look at her, our eyes align. I told her that we could talk about other things but I was out of any topics we could talk about. I didn't want to tell her what I wanted from her tonight.

"What now?"

I didn't have any topics in mind but...I had a weapon...a magic word...

~~~

"Eeeh?! What kind of magic word is that?!!!"

"It worked for me. And Manoeri told me that it worked for her too."

I doubt if Enna was trying to fool me.

"But that word is like..."

"You've watched Gundam with her right? Even at least once?"

"Yeah. I have. Why?"

"You know what happens when they say that right?"

"Kinda. The Gundams turn red and power-up and there was this time when the meisters suddenly appeared nak...ed...oh. "

"It'll work. Trust me. But don't tell anyone else about it. Only a few people should know that."

"I guess I have to see it for myself."

~~~

"Nocchi."

"Yes?"

"T-Trans-Am?"

Silence.

Awkward silence.

The same kind of silence Yuukarin gave me when I askd her if Nocchi touched any other part of her aside from her ears.

I hate this kind of silence.

But...

The room was barely lit and the only source of light was from the lampshade a few feet away from us. I swear Nocchi's face turned red right after I told her those words. Now I have to wait if she gets...nekkid like the Meisters.

Her eyes also changed. It was like she was a whole different person.

"Squishy..."

She pinned me on the floor and started touching my ear, like she always does to calm ourselves before a concert starts.

"I knew that you'd give in to me once you let me have your ears..." she told me.

"Arisa."

Everything was happening so fast, the next thing I knew is she was nibbling on my ear! But nope, she still had her clothes on.

That was the closest our bodies have been together. My hairs stood as I felt her breathing on my neck. She was already on my cheek.

I was waiting until she reached my lips, before I touch her too.

I closed my eyes and waited.

Waited.

Waited.

But it never came. When I opened my eyes she was already gone and the door just shut behind her.

I ran after her and caught up to her just as she was about to enter her room.

"Hey! What was that?" I asked her.

"What was what?"

"Why'd you leave?"

"I'm sorry. I can't. Not you. Not yet."

"Why don't you just tell me that you don't like me? That would've been easier you know."

"It's not that I don't like you. I like you a lot actually. But I...we can't...sorry."

"I see. I'm sorry too."

I started to head back to my room, not getting what I wanted from Nocchi. Enna didn't make a fool of me. I made a fool of myself. In front of the girl that I liked.

"I don't know where you got that, but if you were of age, what you wanted could have happened."

"Nocchi?"

"I guess I'll see you on your birthday then, Minami. To tell you the truth, I can't wait for it too."

Before I could reply, she was already inside her room.

I get it.

We couldn't do it because I was still a minor!

Enna said it worked for her, she said that it worked for Manoeri, but she didn't mention others that were still under eighteen! Oooh that Nocchi! If that what was the only thing stopping her, then I guess I know what I'll be getting on my birthday!"

I turned off the lamp that was beside my bed as I started counting the minutes left I had before my big day.

"It's late and you're still noisy. What was that commotion all about?"

I totally forgot that I was sharing the room with Kikka. Damn, must be another reason why Nocchi didn't go all out earlier.

"Nothing. Nocchi just slipped."

"Nocchi didn't go Trans-Am on you, didn't she?"

"Well, she...wait! How do yo know about Trans-Am?!!! Kikka?!!! Arggghh!"

"Good night Sengoku..."

------------------------------------

Oh, did I mentioned he included a youtube link too? :lol:

Hello! Project Egg 2
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 04:19:42 PM by ziggurat »

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( Special chapter #1 - An egg is about to hatch 4/16 )
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2009, 04:15:09 PM »
you are going to get banned by tama-sama !!! :tama-mad:

j/k

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

can you tell that guy who posted it to write more ?  :w00t:

i love how this fic is really...frustrating for the narrator XD

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2009, 04:32:17 PM »
 :rofl: you sure you didn't write this? then could you tell te author to continue it?  XD
loving this fic! ^_^  (I've been saying this a lot recently.  XD)

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2009, 03:03:21 PM »
ChrNo - I'm waiting tama-sama :P I told the author you and panick request for the continuation. He said if he comes up with another one, it will be 9 days later :lol: And thanks for reading :D

panick - I'm 99% sure I don't write it :lol: I'm not really a Gundam's fan, so yeah. I even thought Enna is something from Gundam :lol: I already told him you guys request another one. Dunno if it will be posted here or the perv thread :lol: Thanks for the comment! :kneelbow:

---------------------------------------

It's the third XD Hope you guys like it. Somehow it's shorter and not enough eggs cramped in. I need to work hard for the 4th. Enjoy! ( yes, ChrNo and words still my partner in crime in this too)

p/s: I'm not a geek :lol:

------------------------------------//
#3 - Behold! The century egg! //
----------------------------------//

After a short photoshoot for the H!P eggs..

"Yuuka-chan, you look really cute in this pose."
"Yes, but Akari-chan, you should look at this one. I did a happy-pose like
Ishikawa-san ! >_<"
"Kawaii!"
"You're cute too Akari-chan. This one with a peace-pose is super!"
"Yuuka, what do they call this thing?"
"It's an internet communication device."
"Are you sure? It's not an electronic photo album?"
"No, it is not. I'm sure it is Internet communication device! Momo-san told me that before!"
"It's a Macintosh. Or Mac. You can do many things with it. Not just browsing Internet and keeping pictures."
"Wait a minute, we didn't ask you."

Yuuka and Akari took a look at the new challenger.

"Hmm. There’s no one here. Except Karin-chan." said Yuuka.
"Karin-chan, did you hear somebody say something just now?" asked Akari.
"No one else is here. Just me."
"Are you sure?" confirmed Yuuka.
"If you mean about this Internet communication device, I said that." replied Karin.
"... You're kidding right? Don't tell me you have one of this at your home? " Asked Akari, astonished.
"No I don't have one. I have 3 of these. Mine, my dad's and my mom's."
"... What are you?! A computer nerd?!" Yuuka expressed her shock.
"Nah, my dad is a game designer for a company. He gave everybody in the house one because he thought it will be useful in a long run."
"Whoa, you're a nerd!" said Yuuka.
"NERD, NERD!" followed by Akari.
Karin's face turned red. It looked like she was going to cry in any second.

"Stop, Akari! We going to get in trouble if Nocchi-san sees this!" said Yuuka while tried to console the little girl.
"Sorry Karin-chan! Don't cry! We are just joking!"

Karin let out a grin. You can’t tell she was just going to cry just now.
This girl.. Was she really going to cry, or was she just toying with us? What a scary kid. Yuuka was puzzled with what just happened.
"How about showing us how to use it, Karin-chan?" asked Akari.
The little girl sat on the tiny chair in front of the Mac.
"Lets see.. These are Yuuka-san and Akari-san from the photoshoot? You can do this.. and this.. " Explained Karin while manipulating Akari's and Yuuka's pictures.

"Whoa, cool! You can turn our costumes colour just like that! It's magic!" exclaimed Yuuka.
" Magic, Magic! It's Magic!" followed Akari.
" This is super easy. My dad taught me in just a day."
... Nerd .. Thought Akari. She didn't dare to say that to Karin. She was afraid that she will "cry" again.
Karin kept adjusting and changing some more photos, and the other 2 girls getting more amazed and excited.
"This is really fun. Teach us Karin! We want to try too!" Yuuka said.
" I can teach both of you. For 300 yen." Karin smiled.
"300 yen?! Not for free?! You're cheap!" exclaimed Yuuka.
"Well, I rarely give this cheap price everyday. I get much more from my friends. They even said I'm too generous. Senpai, this one is a discounted price for you, only today." Karin smirked.

"No way we’re paying for this easy thing! It's ok, I know how this stuff work. You don't need to teach us. Hmm, ah I know! This button, and then this, this ..." said Yuuka as she played with the Mac while sitting next to Karin.
"Easy, Easy! It's easy! Go Yuuka!" as you guessed, what Akari said.
"Be careful, Yuuka-san. You don't want to mess up this expensive stuff." Karin expressed her worry.
"Nah, I know this thing. I'm a genius too!" Yuuka made a cute face while mashing the Mac's keyboard like an expert, well kinda. Akari was cheering Yuuka with her own special spirit-boosting chants non-stop.

One minute later..

Quote from: dying Mac
Command: Adobe Photoshop CS
Path:    /Applications/Adobe Photoshop CS/Adobe Photoshop
CS.app/Contents/MacOSClassic/Adobe Photoshop CS
Version: 8.0 (8.0x119) (8.0)
PID:  685
Thread:  0

Exception:  EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
Codes:  KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS (0x0001) at 0x7e84a378

Thread 0 Crashed:
0  application  0x02088dec 0x2008000 + 0x80dec

"Em, why this machine showing this black screen with text all over it.. "
Yuuka try to press some keys.
"It doesn't work anymore. Akari-chan, where is Karin-chan?"
"She left just now, she said she is thirsty."
"Mayday! Mayday! Emergency! Get her now!" shouted Yuuka.
"Roger madam! I'm fetching her right now!" Akari said and rushed out from the photo shoot room. After she passed some rooms, she saw Karin was drinking water while sitting on the bench in front of the water-cooling machine near their training room.

"Karin-chan! Help! We need you now!" Akari dragged Karin back to the photo shoot room. The drink she was drinking fell, wetting the floor a bit.
" I already give you guys warning just now.. " she sighed.
"Karin-chan! Help us! Fix this machine now! " Yuuka begged Karin.
"Oh, kernel panic. 500 yen." said Karin.
" That is too much! Don't you pity your senior?! " Yuuka's big eyes began to shrink. Tears were ready to flow any second.
" How about 700 yen then? I put in some discount just for today." Karin kept teasing her senpai.
Yuuka began to sniff.
"Ok, Karin-chan! I have 400 yen! It's all yours!" Akari blurted out. She took out her purse,got some money from it  and shoved them into Karin's right hand.
"This will do. Let me take a look."

She sat down besides Yuuka. She pressed and held the Mac's power button for a few seconds. The Mac powered down. She pressed the button again. The Mac booted up and then there was the welcome screen. Back, just like before.
"Done."
"... Hey! It's easy! Why did you ask for that much?!" Yuuka got her spirit back.
"Knowledge is a weapon if I have it and you don't." said Karin. After saying that, she left the room.

"... Akari! That girl is a devil!" Yuuka shouted and started to cry.
" Devil! Devil! She is a devil!" Akari hugged Yuuka and cried with her. They sat on the bench beside the large white screen where their photos being snapped before.

5 minutes later...

Karin came back into the photo shoot room. She had a large ice-cream cup in her right hand. She sat on the chair in front of the Mac and then checking out the pics in it, while eating the ice cream. Her eyes were letting out a broad wicked smile. Yes, eyes can smile too. It's the truth.

"Look Yuuka. It's the tiny devil" said Akari, still crying.
" WAAAAAAAAAA" Yuuka let out a louder cry.

2 girls were drinking water on the bench at the walkway.
"It's Yuuka, crying somewhere. Do your hear it?"
"Yes, I hear Akari too. I saw the new egg go into the photo shoot room just now with a big ice cream. Maybe it's related?"
"Hmm, are they jealous of that ice cream?"
"Maybe. I don’t know. Kids sure are getting pampered too much these days."
"Yeah. Last time I had to do all the errands my mom gave me before I get my ice cream. Kids these days... " Kikkawa said.
"Let's go. I'm finished." Sayaka replied.

« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 03:23:12 PM by ziggurat »

Offline kosu

• The MegaPerv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Risa es la sal de la vida. Reina es mi reina.
Re: Zigg's one-shots ( #3 - Behold! The century egg! 4/19 )
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 01:48:40 AM »
:o :o I didn't know Karin is evil lol

I'm 99% sure I don't write it :lol: I'm not really a Gundam's fan, so yeah.
really!? hmmm ......

I already told him you guys request another one. Dunno if it will be posted here or the perv thread :lol:
please remind him that underage Trans-Am is not allowed @ the perv lol  :lol:

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 01:38:41 PM »
 XD I don't understand computer language..  :lol:
but I do like this! Karin's a computer nerd!  :w00t:

keep updating please.. ^_^

Offline ziggurat

• sweetsplash heartbeat
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 03:09:02 PM »
kosu - Lol, Karin is so cute doing her introduction in the hp eggs dvd mag #1. I'm thinking that turning her to an evil Karin will be awesome XD About the underage thing, only Kikka will still be underage in 10 days later. So yeah :lol: Thanks for the comment!

panick - Ouch, I don't think I put a lot of geeky terms in that one. Maybe I shouldn't include the Mac's kernel panic thing :lol: Glad you like it and thanks for your kind comment :kneelbow:

Check out this vid. Karin appeared around the middle of the vids with Sekine and Asuna. She is really small XD

H!P Eggs DVD Magazine Vol. 1 pt5 (final)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2009, 03:18:54 PM by ziggurat »

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - DOUBLE TROUBLE with TASHA