JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful

Author Topic: Saikami's Studio [7/29 - First Date Part 2]  (Read 12617 times)

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: Saikami's Studio [7/18 - First Date?]
« Reply #20 on: July 19, 2009, 06:37:07 PM »
Hehe, I like this one too~~ :lol: Poor Reina though, she and Gocchin broke up....they're sexy. XD And I can imagine Reina being all pouty, it's too cute. LMAO at the girl Reina's "dating" being Ai-chan!!! The last three lines are so win!

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2009, 03:19:30 AM »
All I can say is...

LMFAO! XD

LOL, "Yes, now shut up." XD

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2009, 01:26:20 PM »
LOL REINA. Didn't really think it was Maki.

ohwell, it's RenAi now anyways..hahaha.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2009, 06:56:18 PM »
aw man how did I miss this update? Sorry! At least I read it now. And it isn't in script style, not bad. I can read either style fine. This update was SO funny! Reina/Maki? I remember reading fics of them and now it's just Reina with Eri. So I like the change.  Oh but bumping into ex's is awkward! Poor Reina had to be in that spot. lol This fic was so funny. Haha the last lines were the best. And what a way to get a girlfriend. Just corner her into being once since you're trying to get your ex off your back. lol Oh and yay! RenAi! There's something about them I like. I hope you write another fic. I can't wait. =)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 03:41:45 AM »
Lol Ai. Guess she excepts.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2009, 07:58:57 PM »
Dude. Last three lines. WIN. <3 Oh Aichan... xD Reina, too. Gotta love those two.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2009, 04:06:08 PM »
Reina felt herself start to blush. She was hoping to shake Maki off before Ai came out of the store. Great, now I have to act like I'm dating Ai while she doesn't know it...

:lol:

“So...We're dating now?”

XD

Reina, who was already embarrassed, replied immediately, “Yes, now shut up.”

“Oh...okay.”

Another pause, “...Does this mean you'll buy me dinner?”

:rofl:

totally entertaining  :twothumbs

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2009, 04:32:18 PM »
I'm back~ XD I decided to do a small continuation of First Date? due to a request to add onto it. Thank you all for your comments! :D

alwaysYou: ReinAi for the win. :cow:

Estrea: Of course Reina always gets the short end of the stick :D She's my favorite, being mean to her is just proof that I love her. :heart:

adventwriter: -speaks in weird voice- ReinAi~ ReinAi~ Looooove them~ XD Practical! Aichan is fun. <3

.Mikoto: Well, I'm more than likely to always write ReinAi, so you'll have plenty of it here. :lol: Unless I feel like spicing things up randomly.

JFC: -nods- I haven't seen Maki in a fic in a while, I miss her! D: Thus why I had to have her in it. XD

peti-chan: Don't worry, I know what it's like to not have your fix of ReinAi...it's just not good. XD

strawb3rrykream: Reina/Maki IS sexy, too bad they broke up. XD Ah well, ReinAi is sexier in my opinion :heart:

Hotaru: Yay for making you laugh. :D

ringo-hime: I used to love Reina/Maki, so I had to have them in there somehow, thus why it was Maki (that and I miss her in fics...lol)

writerjunkie: Don't be sorry :lol: You commented in the end, that's what matter. :3 Glad you like ReinAi :heart: And yes, running in with your ex is awkward, but funny. XD

rndmnwierd: That's Ai for you :yep:

ShikyoxYaiba: Yupyup, they're always fun to write together. :3

kRisZ: Glad you liked it :lol:
« Last Edit: July 29, 2009, 04:35:17 PM by Saikami »
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
Re: Saikami's Studio [7/29 - First Date Part 2]
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2009, 04:34:02 PM »
First Date - Part Two

For once in her life, Reina was happy that Ai was not a person who talked during dinner. Normally, the wonky eyed girl felt awkward whenever there was an extended silence between people, but in this case, she was quite relieved by it. This was simply because the silence promised one thing: The topic of them dating would not be brought up as long as there was food on Ai Takahashi's plate.

I never thought I'd be thankful for the fact that Aichan focuses way too much on her food...

Reina took a large bite from her own plate without much thought, her mind was far too caught up in trying to figure out what to do if the topic was brought up again.

Ai, on the other hand, was completely oblivious to Reina's stress and was clearly enjoying her dish. The yankii couldn't help but to watch Ai with mild interest as she poked at her own food.

How the hell is she so calm? Isn't she wondering about this...situation thing, too?

Deciding it was rude (and weird) to stare, Reina looked back down at her plate and shoved another abnormally large bite of food into her mouth.

Maybe she thinks I wasn't being serious... Was I being serious anyway? I mean, I do like her... Jeez! Why the hell am I freaking out over this!? I blame you, Maki! It's all your fau--

“Reina?”

The kitten in question jumped at the sound of Ai's voice. She looked up to see the older girl staring at her in curiosity.

“Yeah?”

“Are you okay?” Ai looked sincerely worried, “You haven't eaten very much, and your face is all red.”

Reina's blush grew worse as Ai pointed it out, “Yeah, I'm fine...” She mumbled softly.

“Are you sure?” Ai pushed the subject. Reina shoved another large bite into her mouth. Hell, if Ai had the excuse to not talk while eating, why couldn't she?

She nodded to try an insure that she was really alright, but continued to eat constantly so she wouldn't have to reply to any more questions.

Why is she actually talking? Normally she just eats...This isn't like Aichan...

Reina glanced down at Ai's plate. It was empty.

Oh, that's why...

Noticing that Reina was suddenly very hungry, Ai decided to let the yankii eat. It wasn't long before Reina also finished off her plate, and the waiter came by and set the bill in the middle of the table.

Hesitantly, Reina reached for the check, picking it up as she grabbed for her wallet in her bag.

Does this mean it's official?

She pulled out the correct amount of money before setting it down with the bill, along with a tip.

...or am I just over thinking everything?

Ai flashed a warm smile as they stood, “Thanks.”

Reina simply shrugged, unsure what to say. The pair walked out of the restaurant and headed towards the nearest train station. As they walked, Reina glanced over at Ai, who was humming softly to herself and looking up at the sky. The kitten soon found herself doing the same.

Why is she so hard to read...?

They reached the train station without so much as a word between them. Even the train was silent, considering very few people were on it at this time at night. Other than them, there was a teenage boy listening to music and a couple far too occupied with one another to notice anything else.

“Today was really fun.” Ai stated, almost randomly after a few minutes of continued silence.

Reina nodded, “I like hanging out with Aichan, it's always fun.” Ai's smile grew, and Reina felt herself start to blush again.

Of course, Ai had to notice. “Why's your face all red?” She asked, a little grin playing about her lips.

“I'm not blushing!” Reina declared in her own defense, turning her head away to try and hide her face.

“Yes you are~” Ai seemed very amused by this, but dropped the subject quickly after Reina sternly defended herself again.

A voice over the train intercom stated the next stop was coming up. Reina and Ai stood, the two lived somewhat close to one another, so they got off at the same train stop.

“Do you want me to walk you home?” Ai asked as they walked.

Reina raised her eyebrows, but shrugged. “Sure, if you want to.”

It wasn't long before they got to Reina's apartment, and the yankii pulled out her keys, fumbling with them for a moment before finding the correct one. Once getting her door unlocked, she turned to look at Ai...

… Only to feel Ai's lips press against her own.

It was just a brief, light kiss, but it made Reina's heart rate quicken in speed and her face to become completely red.

“Eh?” Reina couldn't help but to question what just happened.

Ai giggled at the baffled girl in front of her. “What?” she asked, almost in a teasing voice, “I'm not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?”

Reina's eye grew slightly, “So...we're dating?”

The older girl couldn't help but to let another giggle escape her, “Hey, I'm just going with what you said. I don't mind though.” With that said, Ai started to turn to walk off, “Night~”

Reina, who was still attempting to recover, just stood there for a moment. “Night.”

Ai smiled and waved before starting to head back to her own apartment.

“Aichan?” Reina called after a moment, the girl in question stopped and looked back at her new girlfriend.

“Yes?”

“Do you wanna sleep over?”

Ai couldn't help but to grin. “Sure, why not?”

============================================

:D Now off to work so I'm not late....
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »
TOO FAST TOO FAST! They can't sleep over after a first date!!! Tho it was cute .. very cute.. but too fast!!!! xD

Btw... I kept thinking this fic and the first one shot (screen thing format?) are connected... are they?

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 04:49:52 PM »
Egads! So cute! So Aichan is ok with dating Reina? Lmao. I want more! XDD

EDIT: DAMN YOU STEF! BEATING ME TO FIRST POST!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 05:42:12 PM »
^
Whats that big deaaalll it's only the first post~ :P HA! I got first post~ I got first post~! *prances about*

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 09:02:37 PM »
First Date - Part Two

For once in her life, Reina was happy that Ai was not a person who talked during dinner. Normally, the wonky eyed girl felt awkward whenever there was an extended silence between people, but in this case, she was quite relieved by it. This was simply because the silence promised one thing: The topic of them dating would not be brought up as long as there was food on Ai Takahashi's plate.

“Are you okay?” Ai looked sincerely worried, “You haven't eaten very much, and your face is all red.”

Reina's blush grew worse as Ai pointed it out, “Yeah, I'm fine...” She mumbled softly.

“Are you sure?” Ai pushed the subject. Reina shoved another large bite into her mouth. Hell, if Ai had the excuse to not talk while eating, why couldn't she?

She nodded to try an insure that she was really alright, but continued to eat constantly so she wouldn't have to reply to any more questions.

Oh, that's why...
:on lol:

“Today was really fun.” Ai stated, almost randomly after a few minutes of continued silence.

Reina nodded, “I like hanging out with Aichan, it's always fun.” Ai's smile grew, and Reina felt herself start to blush again.

Of course, Ai had to notice. “Why's your face all red?” She asked, a little grin playing about her lips.

“I'm not blushing!” Reina declared in her own defense, turning her head away to try and hide her face.
Ok, how can Aichan NOT be having fun watching Reina squirm like this when it's so cute? :lol:

*AT REINA'S APARTMENT*
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! FOOK YA AICHAN!!! :cow:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline GoodEngrish

• ecchi
« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 11:20:15 PM »
The way this Reinai relationship is playing out is rather amusing :P
Ai is so typical~
I wonder how that sleepover follows through...

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 01:22:42 AM »
Oh god. :lol:

Reina freaked out over nothing, turned out Ai-chan was okay with dating her. XD

RenAi <3

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 02:47:59 AM »
Oh how I wish I could have seen that dinner!!! XD And the awkwardness....I love it. :wub: So cute at the end~

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 05:36:26 AM »
I love the characterizations of Reina and Ai - Reina fretting over it all and Ai-chan so chill and unreadable (at least to Reina). Ai just seems to be amused about the whole thing. I love how she totally surprised Reina with that kiss. This pairing was totally awesome.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 12:34:27 PM »
Lol at Ai (once again) for taking everything in stride until the very end.  :cow:

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2009, 12:30:56 PM »
hehe I think I instantly like any fic where Ai chan is messing with Reina's head, intentionally or unintentionally  :lol:

Absolutely love the ending to both chapters! XD  hehe I'm all for the slumber party at the end of the date!!  SOoo cute!  :luvuluvu:

You earned yourself a nifty 5/5 plus some bonus points for sending Stefy's mind in the gutter.   :wahaha:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2009, 03:50:47 PM »
The topic of them dating would not be brought up as long as there was food on Ai Takahashi's plate.

Oh, that's why...

Ai giggled at the baffled girl in front of her. “What?” she asked, almost in a teasing voice, “I'm not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?”

Reina's eye grew slightly, “So...we're dating?”

“Aichan?” Reina called after a moment, the girl in question stopped and looked back at her new girlfriend.

“Yes?”

“Do you wanna sleep over?”

Ai couldn't help but to grin. “Sure, why not?”

It was  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (26/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hinouchi Emi - Painful