JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock (Sonpub Remix)

Author Topic: FaqU's one-shots- Trust You - 10/13  (Read 37188 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
Re: FaqU's one-shots- We Said... - 03/03
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2010, 05:45:59 PM »
It's not you, because I think with angsty there's real feeing to it that you can relate in real life (not that with fluff you can't).

You know, I wanted to be angry with them for saying what they thought was best, yet I couldn't. Because they actually meant well and there's some truth in their opinions. Maybe it's because they're the older group so they think more about the consequences of what's gonna happen if they got together. And Maimi's group was more supportive because they're more focused on their happiness instead of the problems that will occur, in a way it's innocence thinking.

Being adult is not easy  :sweatdrop:

No words can ever replace the pain that you feel, but please don’t push us away, we want to help you heal.
They're too late, weren't they?

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- We Said... - 03/03
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2010, 06:15:12 PM »
Or it could be that maybe I am just naturally a more darker person than I let on.  I don't feel as comfortable doing fluff than I do doing angsty issues, maybe because fluff is so fictional, at least the ones that I wrote.  You're right angsty issues are more realistic, common to many, easier to relate in life because life isn't all cotton candy and chocolates.

The last part to this mini-series  ;)

She Said

She said she was confused with these feelings that were undoubtfully new
We asked her what it was that made her because we concerned as her crew
She said she was afraid of these feelings because she wasn’t sure why
We knew it was troubling her because she was seen always with a sigh
She said she was sure about those feelings that came to her unexpectedly
We asked who and what these feelings were and directed to, curiously
She said that she found that special someone that she will be happy with
We teased her about her facial expressions oh so full of joy and bliss
She said that she felt like she was up in the clouds way up high
We saw that while she was describing her mind was up in the sky
She said that it was impossible and she looked as if she were to cry
We encouraged her that we would never know if she doesn’t even try
She said that she was lucky to have us encouraging her by her side
We reassured her that we were a team and there was nothing to hide
She said that she noticed her looking back at her when she had a chance
We imagined she was going to start going around in a little prance
She said that she was going to confront her feelings to that special someone
We asked if that was what she wanted for if she did, it can not be undone
She said she is ready to face any and all the consequences that come
We could clearly hear the nervousness of her heart beating like a drum
She said that it was over and that it was all a mistake after all,
We started getting worried when she didn’t answer our call
She said that she felt regret for taking actions so bold
For that person that she grew attached had started being cold
She said that she’ll survive and that it wasn’t anything to dwell
We wondered if she was going to be alright, only time can tell
She said…she couldn’t say anymore as she was never coming back
We feel lost and upset at the loss of one of the leaders of our pack

We stand here together in front of you and wonder how you are doing at this moment but we knew we didn’t have to worry anymore as you were probably just fine.  We looked to our right to see our senpais, and we know that most cannot bare to look at us, much less your face.  However we cannot be entirely upset with them because they have lost one of their own but I know some of the others in our group couldn’t help but glare.  It has been such a turmoil since you have left because you were so close to us but things didn’t stop there for we also lost her along the way.  She was our senpai and her departure played an impact on us too but at times I wonder if this is the better ending for the bother of you.  We stand here as the priest says his last words, we didn’t want to step forward because that means your departure would be set in stone.  We found out the truth for your endless crying but we don’t think you have to know anymore because the both of you are together now.  The senpais went forth to say a little speech to both and we just right behind can hear the regret and guilt that they felt, as they laid their roses down on yours and her coffin.  We watched as they walked aside and we felt nervous as it was our turn to say our goodbyes to you. 

“Although you are in heaven now, we wish that you would watch out for us below.  Keep supporting us like we’ve supported you, keep listening to us sing, like we’ve listened to you.”

We threw our roses to the coffins and walked off towards the senpais, who seemed to be in shock, maybe a little scared? I took one more step further than the rest and looked up at the leader and her best friend.  “Takahashi-san” she gave me a nod for me to continue “Don’t feel guilty for what has happened, no one blames you or anyone other senpai.  It cannot be denied that we feel upset at our loss and even angry at the actions that were taken but now, now it doesn’t matter anymore because they are together.  Please keeping watching out for us.” We all bowed to the senpais and we could clearly see their shock and guilt through their tears.  Maybe it is because we are so forgiving, maybe it’s because they think we’ve grown up, matured even more but we knew that including the senpais they were family.  The senpais bowed back at us and we started to mingle with them, I know that some of us were not willing to talk because they were closer to you but I honestly think we made the best choice in reconciling the gap between the senpais and us.

I walked off and sat down at a big oak tree, I was one of those that didn’t want to talk, not just right now for you were my best friend.  I felt a hand on my shoulders and I looked up to see Takahashi-san looking down at me with a slight smile and tears brimming in her eyes. “I’m sorry”

“Do you think they are happy now way up there?” I pointed to the sky

“Yes, I think they can both finally be happy…together” We felt a breeze across our faces as we looked to that direction.

I don’t know if it was me, but I could swear that I saw your faint image hand-in-hand with her smiling back at me as you both were waving at me one last time before turning around and disappearing.  I rubbed my eyes and I could feel that Takahashi-san was doing the same as I turned to her “Did…did you just see what I saw?”

“I think I did” as we both giggled and waved up in the air

“Goodbye Maimi, glad that you finally got your wish”

“Goodbye Risa, take good care of her” 

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: FaqU's one-shots- She Said... - 03/05
« Reply #122 on: March 06, 2010, 09:37:08 AM »
I did it! I had to take mini breaks in between cuz ya chapters are so long. How do you write them so well and so detailed? *in awe*

With you series

this one really took a toil on my brain. There were so many characters and the person's POV kept changing. More than one I had to reread each part to understand whose eyes I was looking through ^^; that's what happens when I'm not fast when it comes to analyzing.

In my mind, I kept a mental list of who appeared so I could narrow down the candidates. It worked for a while but later I got lost when too many were still left behind XD

finally when I realized it was airi and maimi, I wasn't tt surprised. But I was
very when I found out who were e cheating gf n best friend @@

the renai and sakimiya was interesting but like end I renai is a pairing that isn't that high on my list :P
 it's incredible how Airi can forgive those two so soon. I doubt I can ^^;

'said series'

I really like this fic. For one, a kid and mm pairing hasn't been tried yet right? So it was a nice surprise. Shocking but nice :)

why are you killing everyone off recently? I need to call the traffic police and ask them to start patrolling the area where the girls hang out. It's much too dangerous with all the runaway trucks ans cars :P

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #123 on: March 06, 2010, 04:57:40 PM »
Well, people has their own dark side.

because life isn't all cotton candy and chocolates.
:yep:  I couldn't agree more.

It's funny how  the younger group actually acted more mature than the older one. And I'm glad for the image of Risa and Maimi at the end, it really gives the hope that they're happy together  :)

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #124 on: April 19, 2010, 04:25:41 PM »
@ mame-chan: my chapters are not long....at least I would like to believe they are not long *pouts*

What do you mean how do I write them so well and detailed and you are in awe???  :on yellcard: Please!!! you are one to talk  :on thumbb:

The With You series was a good one to write about, I know it was confusing but because I love to make people guess or try to guess who is who it was a good one to write in so many different perspectives and POVs. 

Said Series

This one came out because so many in COT thought it would be a Maimi x Risa pairing and when it didn't it was kinda disappointing hence I decided to create a series instead just to fulfill my own little thoughts and those who agreed with the pairing.

You are one to talk about killing everyone off!!!!  :on redcard:

Who is the one torturing and killing people off, like a certain bean????? except you kill them off in more ways than I do  :hee:

@ C: I wouldn't say that the younger group was acting more mature, more like they don't think as much as the older group.  They don't see things the way that the older group see it as, I mean when you are a kid, you can afford to make mistakes because there will be others that will help you but as an older member, you'll have to put many things into consideration because you are suppose to be the more reasonable, more reliable person.

Anyways, it seems like I haven't done a one-shot in a while nee???

This one's for you mame-chan!!!!!

IRONY

I stood silently perched on the floor waiting patiently as I see people walking by doing their own thing so carefree of what is to come, free from the darkness that I see…and I pity them.  I pity them for being so careless in life, for not seeking out the horrors of human nature early in life so that when things turn out different from their normal bright lives they’d be calm and collected…like I am. 

~FWEM~…~PING~… Was all I heard as I got up and picked up my things before turning around and walking to my parked Mercedes S2000.  I drove off smirking as I heard the multiple screams of the crowd below from where I was perched.

Walking into my basement with my possessions, I threw the bag I was carrying down on the working table ~CLANK~

“Baby? Is that you?” my partner/roommate/playmate asked walk down the stairs and scurrying to greet me as soon as she realized I was home.  She hugged me from behind as I put my things away before twirling her around in front of me to capture her lips.  “How was it?”

I smirked “How do you think? Easy as taking candy from a baby” with a finger in the middle of my forehead.

She squealed in delight “I knew you could do it! I’ll go notify the other party” she was about to turn away but I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me

“Now where’s the rush in that?  Don’t I get a reward?” I grinned mischievously at her, eyes glazed over as I started kissing her neck, in which she moved to grant me easy access.

“Ohhhh~ you do know that I like it when you’re rough” she cooed before I cleared the working table and lifted her onto it.  Her arms were around me head, ruffling my hair a bit, moaning when she felt my hand slither under her shirt.  She wrapped her legs around my midsection, grinding against me and I smirked against her skin at the fact that she wasn’t wearing panties and she was getting wet…very wet
************************************************************************************************************************

After my little workout, I went to take a shower, in which she didn’t want to join and in a way I wished she did because I was afraid of being in the shower alone.  I was never scared to shower alone before of course, but seeing the things that others don’t, when I am alone in the shower now, brings back memories…memories that I have tried so hard to forget.  The water against my skin felt good but when I am alone in the shower, memories surface.

Flashback

“Hey get back here!” I yelled out at my girlfriend, who has just stolen the last piece of gum that I had and was currently running away from me.  She was a faster than me so by the time I caught up to her she had already popped the piece of gum into her mouth and was grinning at me in victory.  I sulked a bit before a brilliant idea popped into my mind as I pretended to be upset and pouted.

Seeing my upset face, her grin was quickly replaced by a sad one “baby, I’m sorry, wait here I’ll go get you some more” You were about to run off but I grabbed onto your hand, turning you around.

“No, it’s okay. Let’s go back home” I replied in a soft tone as I dragged her along

“Baby, I’m really sorry, forgive me?” she cupped my face and kissed me on the lips ‘Wrong move’

I kissed her back, hands circling her waist, touching some of her sensitive areas, causing her to moan in the kiss.  I took the opportunity to deepen the kiss, thrusting my tongue into her mouth and entering into a tongue battle.  I felt around every area inside her mouth until I found what I was looking for and in one quick motion I stepped back from the kiss and grinned at her.  I waited for her to open her eyes as I smirked at her and started chewing the piece of gum “Gotcha!” before I ran for it.

We started chasing each other around until we were both tired in which we both feel onto the grass in a park in each other’s arms.  “Nee nee”

“Hmmm? What’s up?” I turned to look into her beautiful eyes, moving the hairs away from her beautiful face

“Can you quit what you are doing?  It’s too dangerous…I get scared every night when you are out here, afraid that you’ll get hurt and even…even never come back to me” The worry in her eyes were sincere and my heart ached at how frightened she must be as I hugged her close.

Holding her in my arms, I knew the choices that I was given and I knew exactly what my response was “I’m sorry your scared and that you’re worried about me.  I’ll stop, we can leave this city, find a place of our own and live a happy life”

She pulled away from me with bright and big eyes “Really?” she asked in joy as if it was a dream.  I nodded my head and immediately she buried her face into my arms and I really believed that I could feel her smiling in my embrace.  I was content, on cloud nine, felt happiness holding in my arms and thinking of our bright future together.

“Let’s go home and search for a place” I got up and held my hand out for her to take, in which she quickly took hold of and got onto her feet.  I was so engrossed in the happiness that I was experiencing that I wasn’t quick enough in my reflexes but everything felt like a slow motion movie as a car pulled up near us and all I hear was sound of a piston.

~BANG~ My first reaction was to take cover, using my body as a shield for her and I didn’t move until I heard the screeching of tires and the car zoomed off.  I quickly sat up to see if I could catch the license plate as I cursed at whoever it was that tried to shoot me but gave up when the car was long gone.  I turned to her and my eyes popped out as I saw her hand covering her abdomen and blood seeping through her fingers.

“Oh no…oh no…no…no..No..NO!!!! Stay with me!!!! This can’t be happening!!!! Stay with me!!!!” I applied pressure onto her wound as my shaking hands were pulling out my phone.  Tears were streaming down my face as I was dialling for an ambulance.  “I need an ambulance!!!!! My girlfriend just got shot!!!! NO I DON’T KNOW WHO DID IT JUST GET ME A GOD F*CKIN’ AMBULANCE!!!!!!!” I threw my phone to the side and looked at her face in pain.  “Baby *sniff* do you hear me?? *sniff* Don’t…*gulp*don’t fall asleep okay? *sniff* p-p-promise me you *sniff* won’t go to sleep” I was lightly tapping her face to make sure she doesn’t close her eyes

“B-b-baby I…I feel cold” she started shivering so I quickly took off my jacked and placed it on her and held her in my arms

“*Sniff* H-h-how’s that? *sniff* feel any better?” I rocked her body back and forth, tears continuously falling down my face, as I tried to keep her warm

“B-b-baby…I…I…feel…so…tired” Her eyes were closing and I turned hysterical

“*Sniff* DON’T!!!! Please….please…please don’t *sniff* don’t close your eyes.  S-s-stay with me!!!! Y-y-you haven’t *sniff* lived our happy life yet…*sniff* we are going to find a place to live together”

She placed a hand onto mine “L-l-live on, I…I…I don’t th-think”

“No!!! Don’t say that!!!! *sob* You will live” her blood was seeping through my fingers and my tears started pouring out faster “WHERE IS THAT F*CKING AMBULANCE?????!!!!!”

“J-just *cough* r-remember I…I…will b-be w-w-watching y-you from a-above”

“I don’t want you to watch me from above *sob* I want you to watch me here!!!!”

“B-b-baby, p-p-promise…m-me…y-you’ll q-quit” I nodded my head furiously, I didn’t care about my job, I just wanted you to be alive.  She smiled at me one last time before she closed her eyes and I lost her forever

“NO!!!!! NO!!!!!!! Wake up!!!!! *sob* Wake up!!!!!!!” I placed my palms against her heart and tried pumping it but no reaction

End of Flashback

I pounded the wall in front of me at the memory as my tears mixed in with the water falling down, I felt guilty that my job had caused the one I love to die.  I pounded the wall a couple of more times before I crouched down hugging my knees and shivering at the memory, crying my heart out.  From that day that she left me, it felt like a part of me had died too, making me who I am today.

I got out of the shower after my little break down and walked to the kitchen to find some food left for me with a sticky note attached.

~Made you this in case you were hungry!  Heat it up if it’s cold and don’t wait up!~

I smiled at the note, my partner has done so much for me in many ways that I don’t think I could ever repay her.  She helped me find the bastards that took my love from me and I repaid the debt that I owed to them without a glance back after the deed was done.  There was an unspoken rule that neither of us will ever be attached to the other romantically, it’s all just for fun, just to cover our needs but that’s all it is.  There will never be anything romantic between us just sex, fun, animalistic desired fucking.

I finished the food quickly and just lazed around on the couch watching TV.  I had given up drinking because the I promised myself to never drink again, especially since my last incident.

Flashback   

I was at a local bar having a couple of drinks and of course checking the scene, no point in spending the night alone.  I was dancing with a chick I picked up, groping her ass and grinding against her until I felt her, a feeling that I thought would never be felt again.  I stopped what I was doing, earning a protest but I didn’t care, I searched for the source, I could feel her around here, I could sense her.

It was difficult to see through the crowd of people and the alcohol pumping through my system didn’t help but I know I could feel her, I would never mistaken it.  I continued to search through the bar and was about to give up thinking that it was just my imagination and because I missed her so much until I heard a low cry for help.  Normally I would just ignore these things but my gut was telling me to take a peek so using my ears and trying very hard to listen I searched for the cry.

I rounded a corner to see a girl, clothes a bit ripped, surrounded by 3 guys and by the looks of it, she wasn’t going to enjoy what was going through the minds of these guys. “OI!” I hollered out to them unexpectedly ‘What am I doing? Just leave!’

“Wadda you want? You want to join?” The guy whom I presume was their ring leader was smirking at me and I just gave him a disgusted look

“Hell no!!! Who’d want to be with you?” ‘You should mind your own business’ Clearly my mind and my body were working in different directions and I don’t know why I am even doing this, I was not anticipating getting into any trouble

The guys clearly didn’t like my remark as their smirk was replaced with a sneer. “You bitch! Who the fuck d’ya think ya are talkin’ to me like dat?”  They diverted their attention away from the trapped girl and turned to me.

‘Great! Just great!  See what you got yourself into?’ “Shut up brain!” I whispered to myself before looking around to find something to defend myself with. “For one thing, learn how to speak properly” ‘Damn it! Now you’re going to get it’

“Why ya little shit!!!” One of the guys advanced towards me and as he was advancing I noticed him take out a pocket knife.

He tried to stab me but being smaller than him in size, I was more agile as I ducked all his attempts until he took hold of my hair and pulled on it “ITAI!!!!” I let out a scream but the pain was quickly gone for my anger was rising.  I took hold of his meaty arms and punched him straight in the gut causing him to let go of me as he stumbled a couple steps back.

“Now yor gonna get it!” He got right back into the fight trying to stab me with the knife but with much greater force.  I continued to duck until I found my chance to do a leg sweep causing him to fall on his back, disarming him.  Seeing that it was my chance I took the closest chair I could find and hammered it into his body, putting him out of action for awhile.

The other two didn’t take this lightly as one pulled out a military knife and the other pulled out a bayonet and was charging at me.  I dodged their slashing and stabbing movements for a while but still managed to get some cuts on me.  Seeing that I can’t dodge forever, I quickly surveyed my surroundings to find something to defend myself.  My choices were very limited as I picked up a chair and put it in front of me in time to avoid another attack.  I was safe for a while until the other guy that I knocked out earlier was gaining conscious, whereas the other two were starting to separate themselves, surrounding me. ‘Shit!!!!’

“Catch!!!” I heard a voice but only saw a metal pipe being thrown towards me as I threw the chair at one of them and caught the pipe in time to defend from the other.  “Now this I like” I smirked as I defended myself against the three that were circling me.  I was doing great considering that the pipe gave me a farther range than their knives.

“Ugh!” I felt pain in my side and looked down to see the pocket knife plunged into my side but I didn’t let that stop me.  I pulled out the pocket knife and threw it aside and with one hand holding my side, I kept on swinging my pipe at the other two that still had knives in their hands but kicking the third to keep a distance away from me.  ‘I can’t just defend I have to attack!’ As if on cue, I jumped over a table and flipped it towards one guy before doing a dropkick against the table to give more of an offensive attack.  I quickly got up and charged towards the one whose pocket knife was at one point in time plunged into me.  My blood was spewing at an incredible speed but I can’t tend to it right now as I pulled the chair that I was once using along with me.  As soon as I thought I was close enough, my feet stopped by my arm flung the metal chair towards his direction before running towards him again.  In case he ducked, my metal pipe was waiting to greet him and if he didn’t duck then I wouldn’t want to be him.  Lucky for him, he ducked but he didn’t see my swing as my pipe hit him across his skull with full force, causing him to do circles in the air before landing on the ground. ‘Two down, one to go’

I turned to find my prey who was ready for me.  I pointed my pipe towards him indicating that he’s next but he wasn’t scared as we circled for a bit wondering who was going to attack first.  He charged first in which I swung my pipe at him, however unexpectedly he caught it and went behind me pulling the pipe against my neck, locking me.  “Not so tough now are we?” he smirked as he used his knife to caress my face.  Seeing that he wasn’t getting a feared reaction from me must have gotten him agitated as he slightly sliced me at my cheeks.

He pulled his arm back ready to finish me off and I took this moment to charge towards the side with him along as I put both of us through a glass table, causing him to release me.  I groaned as my body was aching all over but I knew this was not over as I slowly got up and in the process pulled out the pieces of glass from my skin.  The guy was trying to get up as well so I had to act fast as I picked up the pipe that flew out of my hand and hammered it against his body.  I never let up, not even when he coughed out blood, splattering my face until he had fainted but I heard something move as I quickly turned to see the guy who I threw the table at was gaining conscious. “Not tonight hon!” I limped towards his awakening body, dragging a chair along the way until I was hovering over his body.  I picked up the chair and hammered the chair across his body consistently, his blood splattering on my clothes until he fainted.  Looking around my surroundings to make sure there was no more, I was about to limp away until I heard a faint call

“Th-thank you” I turned and met her eyes filled with fear, forgetting that there was someone here.  My eyes lingered on her for a little bit longer than I usually would but gave her a nod before turning around again to walk away.  I couldn’t get 10 feet away before my legs gave in and my eyes rolled to the back of my head, surrounding my vision with darkness.
***********************************************************************************************************************

The sun was shining across my face which annoyed the hell out of me as I groaned and used a pillow to cover my face, however something was different, the smell was different.  I sniffed the pillow on my face and it didn’t smell like my pillow nor my shampoo as I slowly opened my eyes to examine the foreign object.  To my surprise my white pillow had turned…pink, which caused to me to sit up straight away only to feel aches and pain all over my body, too much that I had to plop back down.  With the rays of the sun in my face, I squinted and used my hand as a shield to take a better look of my surroundings, the walls were painted a light shade of pink, the clothes in the closet were definitely not mine and there was a stuffed bunny sitting next to my head, which scared the shit out of me as I flicked it away immediately.

“Oh you’re up” I turned to see the owner of the voice only to be met with an unknown person as my defensive mechanism was turned on.  Ignoring the pain all over my body, I put my fists in front of me, ready to attack “Don’t have to get all offensive, you’re in my room, in my house in case you didn’t know”

By now my eyes have adjusted to the sun and indeed I wasn’t in my room “W-what happened?” I asked not really expecting a response

“You blacked out probably from all the wounds and damage you sustained and I didn’t know where you lived so I brought you here” At her brief summary, the events of last night replayed in my mind and immediately I recognized the girl to be the one that I had saved.  I looked down at my clothes and they definitely weren’t mine but before I could ask, “Your clothes had a lot of blood so I put them in the wash and don’t move around too much or your stitches will bust”  She sat beside me and put out her hand “Thanks for saving me last night.  My name is Michishige Sayumi”

I shook her hand, “Er…no problem…are my clothes dry yet? I really should be going” I slowly got out of her bed

“Er…yeah, right over…” she looked around “there” as she pointed to a neatly pile of folded clothes.

I gave a slight nod before carefully moving over to grab my things, of course the pain around my body didn’t help things much.  I could feel her eyes on me and I could feel that she was watching my every move but I could feel something more…something that I felt last night as well.  I felt more relieved when I was in the bathroom, ‘What is this feeling?  This doesn’t make sense!!! I can feel you but that can’t be, you’re not here anymore. What is she doing to me? Why do I feel that you are around me?’ I shook my head a couple of times thinking that it may be because I’ve missed you so much that I’m thinking nonsense.  I began to change out of her clothes and into my own but I had a slight problem, my shirt had slits and holes from my fight and I didn’t think it was wise for me to walk around like this but what choice did I have?

I opened the door to have a hoodie placed in front of me “Here use this” Sayumi stood outside my door and smiled at me.

I gave her a small “thanks” before heading out of her room and out of her house.

“Wait!!! I don’t know what your name is” she hollered after me

I stopped when I was outside her doorstep “You don’t need to know” was my reply without turning around to look at her.  As I walked further and further away from her house, I felt as if you were getting further and further away from me which confused the hell out of me, but I didn’t want to stay there, this was getting all too weird for me.

When I entered the house, my partner was just kissing one of her flings goodbye “Bye Jun, I’ll call you later this week”

Before I closed the door, Jun Jun and I nodded in acknowledgement of each other’s existence.  I’ve seen Jun Jun on a couple of occasions, usually either in a club or in my home but we don’t talk, however I know that she’s not someone to piss off. “Hey, your home….and why are you walking so funny?”  My partner tried to hug me but I put my arm out to stop her, confusing her

“Don’t, I got into a fight last night so I’m out of commission for the next couple of days” I walked past her to get to my room.

“What?! Let me see the damage” She hooked my arm around her neck and helped me get up the stairs to my room before helping me take off my clothes.  She gasped at the sight in front of her “Oh my god!!! What the hell were you doing??? Did you say you wouldn’t get into anymore random fights??? I thought you stopped that when…”

“I did!!!” I hissed, “I don’t know why but there was this girl…”

“So you got beaten up by girl?”

“No!!! There was this girl…”

“Are you finally moving on?”

“WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN???!!!” That shut her up “There was this girl…” I waited just in case she was going to interrupt me again “that looked like she was going to get raped by these 3 guys, so I helped her out”

Her eyes nearly popped out “You mean you? As in you actually helped someone?”

I glared at her “Yes, I am capable of helping someone you know”

She closed her gaped mouth “I mean, like you actually cared about other people’s business than your usual not-giving-two-shits-about-other-people’s-business???”

“YES!!!! Now will you help me get into my clothes or not because if you aren’t then get out, I need to rest”

End of Flashback

I didn’t know when but apparently I had ended up sleeping on the couch and I didn’t wake up until I heard a jingle of keys at the door.  In walked my partner and one of her flings, Jun who were both surprised that I was around or at least in the living room area.

“Hey did you sleep on the couch all night?  Why didn’t you sleep in your own room?”

“I accidentally fell asleep here” I nodded in Jun’s direction to acknowledge her existence as she did the same.  “Anyways, I’m going to get some proper sleep so please keep it down” I winked in their direction as my partner stuck her tongue out at me and Jun just stood there with a slight blush creeping on her face.

I couldn’t really sleep so I did the next best thing, I texted Sayu.  After saving her, she started appearing at all the places that you and I both use to hang out such as the park as I recalled how shocked I was when I saw her sitting in our bench, the bench where I first met you, where I asked you to be my girlfriend, where we first shared our first kiss.

Flashback

I was almost healed from the wound of my fight so I decided to take a walk to the park where we usually hung out.  I saw someone sitting there looking out at the fountain, something you usually did when you were waiting for me to show up.  As I got closer and closer, the figure looked familiar in which I couldn’t put my finger on who it was until she turned away at the chime of the ice-cream truck.  It was her, someone that I thought I wouldn’t ever see again, Michishige Sayumi.

I was staring at her as I got closer and closer to our bench and I guess she felt my stare as she turned her head and was in a shock herself but smiled.  I sat down on the bench and looked out to the fountain that you always found fascinating, in which I will never know what it was that you found…well fascinating.

“Isn’t it fascinating?” ‘Okay, did she just read my mind?’ “It’s so beautiful how the rays bounce off the water, how the water creates such a nice cool breeze and the sound of the fountain just soothes you”  I closed my eyes and tried to feel the heat of the rays, the breeze from the waters and indeed it was soothing, I guess that was what you were referring to.  I opened my eyes again but she was already gone as I looked left and right but she was no where to be found, but that shouldn’t bother me right? ‘Why are you looking for her? Why do you care more about her whereabouts as opposed to anyone else? I don’t care!!! Then stop looking’

End of Flashback

Fate loves to play the funniest games on people because I had started to bump into Sayu practically everywhere I went and I guess it was because of these coincidences that I started to talk to her, accept her and maybe even befriend her.  We talked more about her than we did on me because I just wasn’t ready to share my world with someone else just as of yet.  But I knew I was comfortable with her, almost like I had been with you, I was smiling, genuinely smiling like I had been when you were with me and soon I even grew attached to her.  She was a person that had heart failure when she was a child and was in the process of healing from a heart transplant that she received not too long ago.  Because of her illness, her parents were overly protective of her to a point where she was fed up and decided to live out on her own.

~Going to do my annual check up, wanna join me?~ Sayu

I had nothing better to do so I texted back telling her I’d pick her up at her house and escort her to her check up.

I felt awkward as I sat inside the doctor’s office with Sayu, I mean I’m just a friend and I didn’t know if Sayu would really feel comfortable having me hear how her medical condition was.

“So Sayumi, how have you been?” Dr. Iida Kaori, cardiac specialist, asked eyeing me in a way that I did not feel comfortable at all.

Sayu smiled “Great!”

“How has she been?” Iida-san pointed at Sayu’s heart ‘Wait they named the heart as if it was a third person? Mental note, ask Sayu about it’

Sayu chuckled, “She’s been doing well, except occasionally my heart would react to certain things”

Iida-san glanced at me “or people” causing Sayu to blush “So how about I check out how her condition is today?” Sayu got up and walked to a bed before Iida-san closed it.  Not long after, Sayu and Iida-san walked out “Sayumi, you have to notify me right away if there is any extraordinary circumstances okay?  We have to make sure that she will stay, you recall me telling you that after your heart transplant last spring right?”

At the mention of last spring, my attention was gone.  Last spring…last spring…last spring was went you left me alone on this earth as if it were just yesterday, how time flies.  I looked at Sayu as she bid Iida-san farewell and we were off.

“So what do you want to do?” Sayu asked in a somewhat chirpier mood then when Iida-san was lecturing her.  I shrugged my shoulders “what’s wrong?”

“Oh nothing.  By the way, was I hearing correctly?  You and the doctor was referring to your heart as she?”

“Yeah! I don’t know who the owner is however I do know that the owner is a female, around my age and died at a shooting”  My mind froze ‘No that’s not possible!  It’s just a coincidence!  It couldn’t possibly be!!!’ I guess she felt that I wasn’t paying attention because she gave my shoulders a light push “Hey, are you okay?”

“Er…yeah…I’m okay, so you don’t know the name of the owner?” Sayu shook her head ‘I’ve got to find out, I’m curious, maybe these feelings that I have developed for Sayu was a sign from you.  Are you telling me you still live, just not in your own body but in Sayu’s?’ “Er…sorry Sayu, I forgot that my roommate wanted me home for dinner tonight, it’s…er…her birthday and she’s kinda alone”

I could see Sayu’s smile fade and at the scene my heart ached “Sure, we’ll chill later”

‘I’ve got to find out’ Regardless of how I didn’t want to leave Sayu, I had to check, I needed confirmation and I ran to the first place in my mind….Dr. Iida Kaori

My hands were shaking when I knocked on Iida-san’s door and sweat was clearly visible across my forehead but that could be because of the running I just did. “Come in” I opened the door and could see the shock in Iida-san’s face “Yes? Did you leave something? Is Sayumi okay?”

“I-Iida-san, I…I…I…have a question for you” Iida-san put down the pen she was holding and indicated for me to sit down “I…I…is it possible to know who the owner of Sayu’s heart is?” I would’ve thought my question was weird and would at least set a reaction out of Iida-san but she didn’t give me one, instead she let out a heavy sigh

“Isn’t life funny? How there are people that you’d think would never show up in your life again just to have them suddenly appear in front of you”  I was unsure as to how to answer and was utterly confused as to what Iida-san meant.  I guess me not answering was a clear indication of that fact because Iida-san let out a light chuckle “Sorry, I am not allowed to give up patient information but maybe this will answer you” Iida pulled out something from her desk and placed it in the middle of her desk. 

My eyes popped out, my hands trembled as I reached forward to grab a hold of the card that lay before me.  Tears were brimming as my finger brushed along the card, an organ donor card…with your name.  I didn’t know to be happy or to be upset, happy that I am having another chance but upset that you never told me you wanted to donate your organs.  I was stunned as I gave Iida-san a slight nod and walked out the door.

I don’t know how long I have been sitting here at this bench but I knew that from the time I left Iida-san’s office, my tears had been falling non-stop and my mind had been turning at a mile a minute thinking of what to do about this information.  By the time I was all cried out, it was nightfall, the stars were out, the lights were on for the fountain and again I was mesmerized by what you saw in this fountain.  I looked up to the sky ‘Is that why you organized for me to meet her? So that I would find out that I have a second chance? To fulfill our dream of living in another city? Is that what you want, for me to be living with someone new? Give me a sign as to what you want me to do?  Is this your sign for me to move on with my life? Are you really okay with this all, for me to be with someone and yet not you? Give me a sign!’ Nothing, there was no sign as I chuckled at how silly things have turned out, I couldn’t think for myself, so I decided to go home, I needed to vent and my partner/roommate/best friend is the only person that could possibly give me an answer, an audible answer.

That’s exactly what I did, I consulted my partner who was just as bewildered as I was about the information, but the only question that mattered to me was “Should I fulfill the dream?” I sat there waiting for her answer, in which felt like forever when in reality it was only 5 minutes, but the anticipation was killing me.  Her face bore a mixture of emotions that I couldn’t quite understand, like there was happiness, sorrow, confusion, anger, I’m not sure what to be exact.  She stood up suddenly and was walking up to her room “Oi!!! You didn’t answer me”

“Do what makes you happy” she responded without turning to see me but her voice bore something, something that I couldn’t quite place my finger on.

‘What makes me happy?....’ I sat there thinking about her sentence and I could feel a smile creeping up onto my face, I knew what I wanted as I bolted out the door…to Sayu’s house.

When I got to her house, her house was pitch black which caused confusion because I was sure she should be home by now.  I quickly texted her as I waited on her porch.  Not long later I received a text from her telling me where she is and that she wanted to see me, feeling a smirk on my face at the later part of the text as I ran as fast as I could to her destination.

When I got there the atmosphere was strange as I saw Sayu, dressed in black and lighting an incense, prayed then stuck it on the floor near a pole.  There was also flowers propped up at this pole as well, now why does this scene give me an insecure feeling?  I shook it out of my system because I was overjoyed at the fact that you still lived on as I walked closer with a wide smile.

As soon as I placed my hand on Sayu’s shoulder to pull her in for a hug, I felt pain within my abdomen as I slowly pulled away seeing Sayu’s emotionless face and looked down.  There I caught sight of a knife thrust into my abdomen with the handle being held by Sayu.  I used my hands to grab onto Sayu’s shoulders for leverage from the pain, but Sayu stepped forward pushing the knife further into my body.  Blood had spilled from my lips but again I pulled away to look at Sayu’s face, which was still emotionless.  “W-why?”

Sayu pushed me away “Don’t you recognize this location?” she asked with her arms out

My eyes were beginning to lose focus but I blinked a couple of times to regain it as I looked around at where I stood, but nothing came out.  I guess she realized I was clueless as she pulled out a gun from behind her “This here” with her free hand she pointed to pole with the flowers and incense “is where you killed my father”

I was shocked as my legs gave way and I fell down to my knees ‘No!...no!....No!...NO!...This can’t be happening…this can’t be happening, not when I just found a piece of your existence…not when I was going to fulfill our dream’  I could feel the last of my energy leaving me as I laid flat on my back trying to breathe.

Sayu walked towards me until she was hovering over my weak body “Payback is a bitch isn’t it?” ~BANG~

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Irony (Mame-chan)- 04/19
« Reply #125 on: April 19, 2010, 07:36:10 PM »
Omg!!!! The title couldn't be more true. The irony in this fic is so strong that I could close my mouth after it hung open from reading *slack jawed*

I really believed that the transplant was what made Sayu and our lead character meet so frequently. Gosh but now it seems that the bunny plotted this right from the start! Who knows but the 3 crooks and the doc aka Iida-san might have been planted by her too *gasps*

On the other hand, what are the odds that the heroine's gf's organ was truly given to Sayu and it was just a sick coincidence that the person who she had to seek revenge on was the main character?

I'm trying to guess e identities of everyone and after mulling over it, I'm gonna say Gaki is the main girl. As for the partner, I think Ai? And the dead gf is Eri. these 2 are rather interchangeble
but I can't see Eri preparing food for Gaki XD

Besides, a JunEri couple is even stranger than an AiJun one :D

This isnt the end right? I can't wait to know what happens next. And if I guessed the characters correctly.

Come back and update soon! Hopefully without that annoying germie who seems to want to stick onto you for so long.

Oh and arigatou for writing this! I'm very satisfied for now :P Im a happy ham from reading a yuppy fic :) Yuppy has a good meaning right? Since it's Reina related it must be :D

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2010, 12:40:25 AM »
o.o damn payback is a bitch  XD very well written i must say
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: April 21, 2010, 05:51:32 AM »
Oh snap! *totally speechless*

Oh wow! Irony...how true :shocked No comment can justify how epic this one-shot is :bow:

Initially I was imagining Reina as the main character with Eri as the dead girlfriend. But reading it the second time, my guess is that Ai is the main character who's mourning for dead Risa who somehow end up in Sayu. Reina is the partner? idk

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2010, 04:16:19 PM »
@ Mame-chan: I'm glad you liked it, I wouldn't dare disappoint something created for you.  Was that along the lines of something you'd expect or way out of the norm???

Unfortunately, my doctor has said that it'll take time for the germie to go away so I still am not at 100% but I can feel that I am somewhere close and ready to continue writing.

Here's the thing, I don't know if I should write another part to it because it might not have the same effect as this one and if I were to do another part, I think to get all your answers will be an additional 1-2 parts.  I am up for writing but I am wondering if that would kill the effect of this part. Hmmmm....

@ kawaii beam:  :welcome

Thank you!

@ baddie: This was actually a very good one to write about and I am shocked myself at how I even managed to think about it.  However, it's funny the other titles that I had in mind were all thrown out because I couldn't think of one suitable until I heard a song titled "Irony"  :lol:

So here's a question: Should I or should I not continue "Irony"?

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2010, 03:47:53 PM »
Enlighten Me

What is this feeling that I have every time we touch, speak, look into each other’s eyes,
Every aspect of you puts me into a trance and when we part, it’s like time flies.
What is this feeling that seems so fresh and new when I am so close to you,
Every time you’re around, it’s like I’m lost and have no clue of what I should do.
What is this feeling that I’ve developed for you just, oh I don’t know, recently?
Every time another person is around you I wish to be them, full of envy.
What is this feeling that I have suppressed myself to continue to think about,
Every time I try and want to confide in you,  I get scared, full of uttermost doubt
What is this feeling that I can not figure out where, how and of course why
Every time I am pondering by myself I wished the answer would fall from the sky
What is this feeling that brings mixed emotions within me, sad, anger, fear, happy
Won’t someone clear up my confusion and questions and just enlighten me?

I was confused yet again and I didn’t know why as I penned out my latest entry of emotions into my diary.  I stare at the open page on my desk and give out a frustrated cry but yet at the same time a snort at what I have just written.  I am surprised at myself and I’m pretty sure if anyone ever gets hold of my diary they would’ve questioned it and whether I just copied it out of somewhere. 

I shook my head as I was putting my head into another turmoil over a stupid matter as opposed to thinking of the actual issue before me, oh how I move from one topic to another, it’s no wonder people think I’m weird.

I don’t know when this all started but I guess it was from our corner together on Haromoni@ and the consistent partnering together may have played a part but why?  I mean why now as opposed to before? Before we were close, best friends and now everything seems to have changed at least within me and I freaked out when I wasn’t going anywhere with my deductions.  I tried confiding in others but I was scared to tell anyone else of these feelings, what if they think I weirder than they already do? What if they held similar feelings for the same person? And then I’d lose another friend and would cause tension between members and because of this tension we’d have to disband ourselves or worse, one of us would graduate and then… *Smack smack* I was getting ahead of myself once again at all the fears that I had with this whole ordeal

I got upset more often because it seems like you treat me like a best friend, a sister but nothing more and it’s times like those that crush all of my hopes and courage to speak up.  Of course, it doesn’t help that you were always closer to a certain leader than you were to me, and I could feel the uneasiness in me envying our leader.  You treated everyone with care and concern but it seems like more with Ai-chan than you would for the rest, including me.  Feeling frustration coming upon me, I got up from my desk, closing my diary, and flopped myself face first onto my bed, giving out a cry into my pillow.

~DING DONG~ The doorbell rang which is semi-weird because well it’s my day off, technically not but I wasn’t feeling well today and everyone else should be at rehearsals, but then again I am not the only one living in this house, it’s probably some sales person or looking for my parents.

~DING DONG~ ~DING DONG~ That bell was getting on my nerves as I got up in a foul mood and stomped over to the door “Whatever you’re selling, I’m….G-Gaki-san?” You cocked your eyebrow at me holding a smirk on your cute face….did I say cute???

“Kame, seems like you’re not as sick as I thought you were and here I am worried senseless about your well-being”

“I…er…”

You started giggling “Easy, I was just joking with you” you turned serious though “are you feeling okay? You seem to be sweating a lot, is it hot in your house? Or are you running a fever?” you stretched your hand out to my forehead but I moved away

“Er…I’m fine Gaki-san, I was having the worst headache ever so I couldn’t come to work today”

“So….did you intend to invite me in or were you planning to have your sub-leader stand at the door all day?” I moved aside and lowered my head in embarrassment “So have you eaten yet?” I closed the door and thought about what I did so far in the day and I guess I told a longer time than you expected because you squinted your eyes in suspicion. “Okay, why don’t you lie down on your bed and I’ll make you something to eat” You were pushing me towards my room but I couldn’t have that, I may be an aho but I wasn’t an impolite one

“Yadda Gaki-san! You are my guest, so why don’t you sit in the living room and I’ll get you something to drink” I pushed you down on the couch and scurried off to the kitchen to grab a glass of water, more for me than for you as I was unsure as to what to do in this situation.  My heart was racing, I was nervous and scared yet happy at the same time that you took time to come visit and see how I was.  The gesture was simple yet I couldn’t help but melt at the fact that you took the effort to come see me as I gulped the water in one go before heading out.  I paused as I held the empty cup in hand and looked at it for a moment before realization hit me *smack* ‘I was suppose to get Gaki-san a glass of water, not drink it!!!’ I turned around quickly and got a new clean glass and filled it with water before heading out to the living room only to find you no where in sight ‘Was I just dreaming that you came by?’ “Er…Gaki-san?”

“I’m in your room!!!” you hollered out ‘Whew!!! I guess I am not going out of my mind, Gaki-san is in my room…in my room…IN MY ROOM?! Crap my diary!!!!!’ I raced upstairs to my room and burst through the door, causing you to drop the book in your hand

“Kame!!! Is everything okay????”

I rushed over to my desk and frantically shoved my diary into my desk “Er…yeah…here is your water” I passed the glass over to you nervously.

You took the glass and looked at me awkwardly “Are you sure you’re okay?”

“Yeah…so Gaki-san what would you like to eat?”

You gave a snort “I wouldn’t trust anything you make, so instead of asking me, I should be asking you”

“No, no I couldn’t have you cook for me…um….hmmmmm…want to go out and eat?”

You gave me a serious look “Are you sure you are up for it? I mean you didn’t look so good earlier, maybe it’s not a good idea”

I smiled “Don’t worry, it’s okay, I’m fine” ‘As long as it’s just you and me, everything will be fine’ I pushed you out of my room to change as I plot what we were going to do for the day
*********************************************************************************************************

Since the day I was sick, it seemed like everything was back to normal with me taking quick peeks in your direction, feeling a bit upset when you were with Ai-chan, feeling my heart race when you ask me out to eat or spend the day with you.  However I couldn’t help but wonder and think that I should be straight-forward with you and ask what it is I am feeling towards you.

You have caught my peeks at times and would smile and I felt like I was going to die on the spot from the radiation, as I quickly turned and hid the warm feeling in my cheeks. “Oi!!! Are you listening to Reina?!” Reina stood there tapping her feet on the floor, arms crossed over her chest

“Reina, let’s go somewhere less noisy to talk” Sayumin, my saviour, suggested as she pushed Reina in the direction of the corner and I just followed sheepishly at not hearing a word Reina had talked about.

“So as Reina was saying….” I lost my focus once again as I noticed you huddled with Ai-chan and were giggling.  I could feel my insides boil with anger just looking at the scene before me as I got up from the couch stopping Reina and her story and stomped off outside the building “Oi! We have a meeting in 10 minutes” I could hear Reina hollering after me in what seems to be a confused tone

I walked out to a nearby bench just to take deep breaths, to calm myself.  When I was calm, I felt my eyes brim with tears ‘What is happening to me??? Why am I feeling like this??? What is going on???’ I was crying but I didn’t know why I was crying, letting the tears flow freely down my face

“Hey” I didn’t have to turn or look up to know who the owner of the voice was and I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder.  I didn’t respond, instead….I ran?! My feet were acting on their own accord but it felt great just running away, even if it was momentarily.  I ran until I couldn’t run anymore before plopping myself down onto the grass

~BUZZ BUZZ~ ~BUZZ BUZZ~ ~BUZZ BUZZ~ I pulled out my phone to realize that I had 4 text messages

Why the hell are you not back for the meeting?~Reina

Is there something wrong? You know you can always tell me right?~Aho Sayumin

Eri, you better have a good explanation of your disappearance ~Ai-chan

Kame~ Why did you run off? I’m worried about you, are you still sick? I’ve told management that you weren’t feeling well but call me as soon as possible.  Tell me where you are!!! What is wrong? Is there something bothering you? Did I do something? Did something happen? ~ Gaki-san

I practically ignored the first 3 messages and stared at the one sent by you.  I could tell you were worried but that’s not what I wanted, I didn’t want you to worry about me for the sake of worrying about me as a sub-leader or a friend, I wanted…I wanted more? What am I thinking?? I don’t know what I want!!!!! I put my phone back inside my pocket and plopped down onto the grass looking up at the sky.  What do I want? Why does seeing you with Ai-chan make me upset? Why do I want you to stop worrying about me yet at the same time want you to worry about me? I stayed there looking up at the sky for I don’t know how long but I knew I had to go back and face the music, Ai-chan will definitely have my head because now I’ve caused her trouble.

My feet were tired as I lazily dragged my feet back towards the office and it could be from all that running yet I felt that I didn’t want to get back to the office so quickly, maybe make you worry a little more? Make Ai-chan get in trouble for causing this sudden anger in me? No I shouldn’t think like this, she hasn’t done anything to me, so why do I want to purposely get back so slowly?

When I got back to the office, Reina and Sayumin were hovering over me asking multiple questions but were pulled aside as I was face-to-face with our leader and sub-leader

“Eri, what happened?  Why did you not come to the meeting?” Ai asked in a serious tone.  I opened my mouth but no words came out

You grabbed onto my arm “Kame, tell us!!! Ai-chan just got scolded because of your little disappearance act, at least tell us something!”

‘Ai-chan, Ai-chan, Ai-chan…I should have known better than this to believe that you were worried about me as opposed to Ai-chan.  I am such a fool’ “Sorry Ai-chan” I bowed, my heart was hurting and I felt drained, weak yet tears were about to spill but I didn’t want anyone to see me now so after my little apology, I did the only thing I knew how to do, grab my bag from Sayumin and ran.

I didn’t run outside the office building this time, I just ran around the office building until I came upon an empty room where I leaned against the closed door.  My legs felt weak as I slid down and cried, cried until I couldn’t cry anymore.  I felt my phone vibrate but I couldn’t be bothered, the last thing I need now was for you to pretend to be worried when in reality you could just be looking for an answer to help Ai-chan.
***************************************************************************************************************
I woke up and noticed I wasn’t in my room or in my own house yet in the office. I tried to get up by fell back down, my body was feeling stiff from sleeping in a sitting position for how long? I looked up at the clock and it was already 9 in the evening….9 IN THE EVENING??? I have been sleeping for 4 hours at least.  I stretched my legs and arms to get some feeling back into them before attempting to stand again ~BUZZ BUZZ~ I rubbed my eyes as I pulled out my phone to see that I had 37 missed calls and 24 text messages, in which 5 were from Reina and Sayumin each and the rest were from you.

Eri!!!! What was that all about? ~ Reina

Eri, there is definitely something wrong.  Call me~ Sayumin

Kame, what was that all about? ~ Gaki-san

Eri, you haven’t answered my calls or text ~ Reina

Eri, where are you?? Please call me ~ Sayumin

Kame, Ai-chan and I aren’t upset at you, please call either one of us ~Gaki-san

‘Ai-chan and I…Ai-chan and I…Jesus, why do I bother’ I checked the other messages and realized that Sayumin and Reina had begun to worry about me and are waiting for me to call them, so before looking at the rest of your messages, I decided to text them

Guys, I am fine, a little stressed but I am fine.  Sorry for making you guys worry, I’ll make it up to you later ~ Eri

I read through your messages and more of Ai-chan and your concern were appearing before me. I looked down the list to see only 3 more messages remain before I received another text

Eri!!!! What took you so long to respond??? Reina and I are pacing back and forth at my house!!!!! It’s late, you get yourself some rest but we expect you to spill tomorrow when we go shopping (your treat for ice-cream) ~ Sayumin

I closed that message with a smile, I can always leave it up to Sayumin and Reina to try to con me into buying them food.  I opened up the three messages from you, ready to be disappointed once again

Kamei Eri!!! Where are you??? Why haven’t you called me back??? Did something happen??? I am very worried about you, please, please, please call me back ~ Gaki-san

Kame, I don’t care why you ran anymore just please tell me you are safe ~ Gaki-san

Kame, I am waiting for you at your house and I won’t leave until you show up ~ Gaki-san

From the last message I got up and looked at the time that the message was sent, 6:38 pm, which means that you have been waiting there…one…two..two and fifteen…thirty…about two and a half hours!!!!! I gathered my things and bolted out of the door, running towards my house but then slowed down

‘She probably isn’t there anymore, who am I to make you wait? I’m pretty sure that Ai-chan would convince you to leave and talk to me tomorrow anyways…or better yet, maybe Ai-chan would call to hang out or wait for my text or call together…why does it matter anymore??? Why do you have this control over my emotions???? You make me happy yet upset at the same time, what is it that you’ve done to make me melt from one look yet also cry from one speech???’  I was pretty sure you’ve left already so it didn’t matter to run anymore.

“KAME!!!!!” I looked up just in time to catch you “W-where have you been???”

I pulled you away to see your tear-streaked face “W-what’s wrong Gaki-san?”

“What’s wrong?! What’s wrong?! You ran away, I called and text you and you give me no response, I’ve been worried sick about you.  I didn’t dare leave my spot in case you came home and now that I see you, you ask me what’s wrong?????? Baka!!!!!” you grabbed your bag and started to run

I ran after you “Gaki-san!!! Gaki-san!!! Stop…s-st-stop running…” my legs weren’t exactly in the best shape due to sleeping in a weird position for a long period of time and running so much lately that I collapsed “ITAI~~!!!!”  I tried to get up but my hands stung as I turned them around to see scratches on them

Someone pulled my hands and started cleaning them, blowing at the wounds.  I looked up to see you there tending to me and I was mesmerized by how your facial expression, trying desperately to clean my wound and not inflict any pain on me.  You turned to look at me “Kame, does it hurt?”

I pulled out of my trance as well as pulled my hands from you “No, I’m fine…I’m sorry Gaki-san, I shouldn’t have been so irresponsible, causing so much trouble for Ai-chan, you probably got into trouble too as my sub-leader, and I’m sorry for making you worry about your kouhai, wasting your time waiting for me, making you cry…” I babbled on until I felt a soft pair of lips on mine.

You pulled away and without a word you helped me get up “ITAI!!!” I looked at my knees all scraped as you bent down to brush off the excess grass and blow on it.  All I could do was stare ‘Did…did…huh?!...What?...Eh?!...Was that?...Was that just my imagination??? What?? Huh???’ I was lost in thought and didn’t realize that you put my arm around your shoulder and was carrying me home.

When we got to my doorstep, you didn’t look at me nor say anything as you looked for my keys and opened the door, helped me pull off my shoes before heading up to my room.  You placed me on my bed and left for a moment before coming back with the first aid kit.  No words were said as I stared at your every movement and every facial expression as you clean my wounds.  I couldn’t even feel the sting from the disinfectant because just staring at you made the pain go away, just having you tend to me made the internal pain go away.

Because you haven’t spoke to me, I honestly believed the events prior to was just my imagination but that’s okay now, because you were tending to me, you were here with me.  You got up when you finished putting band-aids on my knees and put away the first aid kit.  I got a teeny weenie bit unhappy because that would mean that you’re going to leave.

You sat down on the bed beside me though and you took my hands in yours carefully not to touch my scratches and looked up at me with tears in your eyes.  “Gaki-san…wh-“

“Kamei Eri, I don’t know what you’ve done to me and how you did it but every time we speak, touch or look into each other’s eyes, my heart wouldn’t stop racing.  Every moment I spend with you, I wished that it’ll never end or that time would stand still.  I started noticing you a lot more not just as a friend, member or kouhai and I was at a loss as to what to say to you sometimes, as I didn’t want you to be scared if I treated you any different, yet I always seem to forget about that part when you were concerned, I’d be more worried when something is bothering you, more happy when I see you smiling and spending time with me, more sad when I see you upset or when you’re sick.  I was getting upset when you were laughing freely with Tanakacchi and Sayumin wishing that I was the one making you laugh without a worry in the world, taking away all your burden.  I blame myself when my sub-leader figure got into the way and make you upset when I was worried about you, I blame myself for being so stupid and not understanding what it was that I felt.  I can’t deny that I am not scared right now as I confess these feelings that you’d look at me like I was crazy but when you didn’t respond my texts and messages, I thought of the worst that had happened to you, I was going crazy asking around other members about your whereabouts, I was praying to the gods that they’ll tell me where you are or at least let me see that you are home safe and sound…I…I…I love you Eri, I’ve been a fool for not seeing it before…I…”

I kissed you, in which you didn’t respond until I was about to pull away when you circled your arms around my neck and pulled me closer.  When we pulled apart I could only grin “Thank you Gaki-san, for enlightening me”

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Enlighten Me- 04/23
« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2010, 06:06:01 PM »
Daww, cute! Sayu and Reina cameos kinda stole the show until Gaki's little rant at the end.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Enlighten Me- 04/23
« Reply #131 on: April 26, 2010, 06:41:55 PM »
@ Her Awesome Holiness: I'll put that into consideration the next time I write, but then again I also wanted to show other people are there for her so that she understands that she's not alone.  It also shows the impact of her actions nee??

Irony

Part 2

I surveyed my surroundings that have become so familiar to me for quite some time now, since last spring to be exact.  I’ve been coming here since you left because you were who I could talk to, someone who would always listen to me and in a way it was as if I was giving her a full report of her recent developments.  I also felt guilty on multiple levels, the first being that if I didn’t show her my world maybe things would have turned out differently, not all but at least she would have been happy.  I knew that I would never find happiness regardless, but at least I wouldn’t be living with these feelings, these same feelings that I can never tell her myself.  It would seem bizarre in a sense considering our relationship wasn’t a simple one either but I knew she would never accept me or anyone else for that matter so why bother telling her right?

I remember when I first met her...

Flashback #1

I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings because I had a mission, there was something that I had to do and I was the only one that could or at least in the current situation, I was the only available person to do it.  People have scrutinized about what I do but I wasn’t much of a person to give a shit about what they think because for all I care, I was good at what I do.  I was waiting casually leaning up against a pole when I heard a sound from a close alleyway, it sounded like a fight and I was curious so I decided to take a quick glance at what was going on.

I peeked into the alleyway and indeed a fight was occurring between her and 2 other guys who apparently don’t look like they are asking for directions.  I was first intrigued by her determined look, the look that she wasn’t going to back down to those guys and weren’t scared but I suppose that wasn’t what the guys expected.  There was an exchange of words in which I couldn’t hear from my position so I decided to creep closer, lucky for me these alleyways are dimly lit so I could hid behind crates and no one would notice my existence.

“...quietly, don’t worry we aren’t going to hurt you” one of the guys said

“You must be out of you minds”

“Now why would you say that? I thought we were having fun in the club earlier and you looked like you wanted to have a good time so why would you stop the fun here”

“Like you said, we were in a club.  Just because I decide to dance with you guys doesn’t necessarily mean I have to sleep with you.  What do you take me for?”

“You dress and talk like you wanted to spend the night, so what else did you think we were going to take you for, now let’s go, I know a place nearby” one of the guys made an attempt to drag her away

To my surprise, she flung their hands away “keep your dirty hands to yourself! I am not leaving with you two nor did I intend to, so why don’t you turn around and get yourself another girl”

“That wasn’t a question that I was asking, it was a demand now come with us quietly or you’ll regret it” From the sound of his voice, he was losing his patience and I on the other hand was getting curious as to what was going to happen next.

She didn’t say anything but turned her back on them ‘Wrong move girlie!’ just as expected, one of the guys put their hand on her shoulders and turned her around to face them “we aren’t done yet.  Come with us now”

In one quick motion, the guy who had his hand on her shoulder was lying on his back, and it surprised not only them but me.  ‘I wish I had popcorn’ I knew it wasn’t the moment but honestly this totally looked like a good flick.  The guys didn’t like that, not one bit as the other one who was standing charged at and managed to bear hug her from behind. ‘Oh that sucks!! I guess you’re a goner tonight’ but boy was I wrong, I watched as she used the back of her head and hit him in the face causing him to let go of you.  While one was nursing their face, the other had already gotten up and was ready to take her down by all means “You bitch! Now you’re going to get it!  When we get our hands on you, we are so going to make you pay for this.  You can surrender now and we’ll be nice to you when we fuck you otherwise hehe we’ll fuck you till morning and I’ll be damned if you’re going to feel good about it” She bore a disgusted look but prepared herself in a fighting stance.

He charged at her throwing fists all over the place and I could see that she was trying her best to dodge. ‘Honey, you better stop dodging and start attacking otherwise you’re going to be here for a long time’ I placed my hand over my side, ready in case I had to step in.

She ran towards the wall and used it as leverage as her foot made contact with his face ‘Impressive, maybe you won’t need my help after all’ The guy stumbled back but by now both guys were ready to give her a hard time.  I watched as she ran towards my direction, throwing things to give herself distance from them ‘Awww man!!! That’s it? No more show?’  Again I was wrong, she picked up a broom from the alleyway and started to swing it at them, the broom would hit them occasionally but the impact was minor.  One of them even caught it and I could tell she was tugging but the guy was just stronger as they pulled her closer via the broom.  She let it go hoping that the guy would fall but nothing doing, and considering her back was towards me I couldn’t see her expression but the guy who was facing me was grinning.  He threw the broom aside and they advanced towards her until she picked up some empty bottles and started throwing it at them, which did help her for a moment until there were no more bottles for her to throw.  Seeing that she was out of ammunition, they advanced towards her once more while she were backing away.  I saw her pick up something and held them in her hands but I couldn’t really see what it was since there were no lights shining above her.  I watched as she charged at them and from under the light I could make out 2 metal rods, as she swung them violently.  She was doing fine until they both picked up rods too and now I was really interested to see how the fight is going to end.

She had her run, managing to hit the guys but I guess being guys that were bigger than her, the impact made was minor so their recover time was fast as they managed to whack her across the head. ‘Ouch!! That’s got to hurt’ I winced in pain just looking at the impact as her whole body spun towards the wall but she didn’t fall ‘I repeat myself, impressive~!’ She went back into the fight and again she used the wall as leverage however this time instead of using her foot, she used the metal rod as the rod made contact with one of their heads. ‘One down, one more to go hon’ I was shocked when she suddenly threw the two rods that she was holding towards the other guy but my questions were answered when I noticed her picking up a metal pipe.  The metal pipe was longer than the rods so she had an advantage attacking from a longer range than they did.  She whacked the one standing against their shins, causing them to yelp in pain and disarm them, then I watched her jump forward, swinging the metal pipe against their backs causing them to fall to the floor.  I had thought she would just leave but instead she continued to whack him until they couldn’t move and I don’t know whether that is because they were unconscious or was it because they were dead. 

I was so concerned with the guy on the floor and I guess she was too because neither of us noticed the guy whose nose was bleeding behind her.  He was right behind her and I saw her pause for a bit before turning around that’s when I saw the blood seeping through her shirt.  She didn’t let that stop her though as she used the metal pipe and plunged it into his chest making his stumble backwards.  She then charged towards him with the metal pipe in hand and whacked him on the side continuously before whacking him on his legs making him go done for the count.  I thought that everything was over but it didn’t seem like it as I watched her hover over the guy that was in pain rolling around on the floor and turned him around so that he was perpendicular to her. 

“Fuck this!” She heaved the metal pipe sideways and thrust it up his ass causing him to scream out in pain.  I never would have guessed a guy his size could scream like so and I would think he should feel fortunate that the metal pipe couldn’t go up his ass for real as opposed to feeling pain in his crown jewels and asshole area.  I watched her slowly walk towards me, metal pipe scratching across the floor until she was close to me, before the winner and her metal pipe fell to the floor.

I got out from my hiding spot and knelt down beside her fallen body, using my hands to nudge the body a bit to see if she had died from the blood loss but realized that she had fallen unconscious.  I was about to leave since the movie was over but then a bright idea had hit me as I decided to hoist her over my shoulder and take her home with me.

I cleaned up her wounds and even helped patch her up before preparing food.  I did receive a message from my boss and he wasn’t the slightest happy that I forgot my task and instead focussed on your fight.  However, I could finish the task another day so I didn’t worry as much.  I had finished cooking something up and was about to wake her up so I walked up the stairs to my room.  I had barely stepped one foot in the door when I could sense something swinging towards my face as I put my hand out to catch the baseball bat that was inches away from my face.  “You know for someone who helped clean your wounds and patch you up, this is definitely the weirdest way to show gratitude” I held the baseball bat in a tight grip and twisted it out of her hands.  I giggled slightly at the shocked facial expression and wondered how it is that I could possibly produce any emotions out of her when she had just defeated and almost killed two guys that were bigger than her frame.

She backed up a bit towards my bed and placed a hand over her wound “W-w-who are you?”

I smirked, “You were real brave last night, you didn’t let the guys have their way with you and I must say, I am impressed” I don’t know what it is, maybe the sadistic part of me but I purposely ignored the question.

“I...I...I have taken a few pointers...for...self defence purposes and I guess at times I lose myself”

“Lose yourself?!” I cocked my eye at her “Girl, you’re hits were directed at fatal areas you could’ve killed them” She diverted her gaze from mine as if in shame “If you had proper defence training then maybe you wouldn’t have sustained such injuries...but then again I am no master in hand-to-hand combat”

“You sound like you have been in a couple of fights of your own” she gave me a suspicious look

“Oh you know it’s hard to make a living on the streets so...”

“USSO! You mean you make a living fighting?”

I chuckled at her expression, “Well not exactly fighting....” in which she gave me a confused look “Are you interested?” seeing her nod in acknowledgement with such vigour “come with me, I’ll show you what I mean” I put my hand out for her to hold.  I took her down to my basement or lair in which we walked to a row of cupboards “Let me show you my babies” I watched her facial expression as I opened the cupboards one by one.  Usually I would think that a normal person would be scared but for some reason the feeling and aura that I got from this girl was nothing of that sort yet in fact the feeling that she’d probably have the same interest as me. 

End of Flashback #1

Indeed she was interested and we discussed about what it was I did and immediately she wanted to join.  I questioned her about those around her and the fact that she’d be putting them in danger and it was then that I found out that she was an orphan, there were no other relatives nor family members that could possible hinder her decisions or anything.  I can’t say I wasn’t empathetic about her background but to make such a decision right there and then without thinking clearly of the life we’d be going through, it was spontaneous but that is what made her a perfect addition to the organization.  The last couple of new recruits that we had were to compassionate for their own and in the end we lost them not too long after they had joined so her personality was something that would guarantee at least her life to be safe.  That was until you stepped into the picture.

Flashback #2

She came barging in that day, all smiles and it was rare besides the time when I first introduced her into the business.  After that it was as if professionalism was everything to her, she barely cracked a smile and was always serious, every time we went out to talk about a new deal, at the end of every deal, the client always commented about how cool she looked and even intimidating.  They were truly surprised that a person of her size could ever look intimidating but I guess that’s why they came back to us all the time, she was making a name for herself.

“What’s got into you?  This is a rare sight... in fact it’s a Polaroid moment” I teased and raised my eyebrow at her

“I met the greatest girl in my life, she’s so beautiful, funny, a bit clumsy and weird, almost out of this weird but she’s got this aura that just draws me to her” as she was describing you, it was as if she were floating off the floor and flying towards cloud nine. 

I was happy for her but I was also concerned and I guess that concern was draw all over my face because she frowned and looked at me “What’s wrong? Aren’t you happy for me?”

We became best friends, partners as well and I just didn’t see why I should lie or hide anything from her. “I am worried”

She raised an eyebrow, “worried about what?”

“You know the occupation we have and well in the past there have been those that came and gone because they were soft with their emotions and...”

“Awww come off it, you should know me very well by now” her retort held a hint of venom

“Now don’t give me that tone, I am not questioning your professionalism, I am worried about losing my partner” I lied and I think she saw right through me

“I know that the ones before were soft because of emotions and in the end lost their lives but don’t worry about me” she had that determined and ‘trust me’ look

“Well I think there is something that you might have to consider...”

“What is that?”

“Er...have you thought that maybe they might not be approving your occupation?” She stood there in deep thought and I knew that I won that argument.

End of Flashback #2

At least I thought I had won the argument, who knew the girl she found was so unbelievable? She had been happier throughout the time that she met you and in a sense I was happy for her, I mean who made the rules that just because you’re in our profession you can’t find happiness or deserve happiness?

She kept professional image yet also smiled a lot more when she came back from your dates.  She was practically in heaven when she finally found the courage to ask you to be her girlfriend and even started meddling in my relationship affairs

She came back that day with you and I was shocked because I didn’t know how much you knew about me and about what we did and of course I wouldn’t want to cause any trouble if you thought otherwise.

Flashback #3

I was sitting in the library planning our next mission when she popped her head through the door “Hey”

“You’re home early from your date” I commented without looking up

“I...er...I brought her home with me” that got my attention

“Wow...how long have you guys been going out?? You’re already sleeping with her???”

“No dipsquad!!! I brought her home to introduce her to you!!!! You’re the closest thing to family I’ve got so...” I was honoured yet my instincts could help but kick in as I suppressed the smile that was forming

“Does she know...”

She nodded, in which I couldn’t help but be surprised “I told her everything about how you and I met, how I got into the business and what we do”
“And she’s fine about this?” What can I say? I was sceptical about any human being that was accepting of our backgrounds, at least any normal human being.  She nodded proudly ‘This I’ve got to see’

I walked out of the library with her and we exchanged formalities and sat in the living room in silence ‘Boy talk about awkward!!!!’ I looked at her to start some sort of conversation, a cough, a joke anything but she was so absorbed at looking at you that she didn’t catch my signals ‘It’s okay I can do this, she’s just a girl so I can talk to her like a friend or an acquaintance...should I be using my business tone? My flirting tone? No not that one, I’d be killed in an instant hmmmmm.....’

“So...I hear you’re in the same line of business” you spoke up as I was formulating my method of communicating

“Er...yeah”

“How did you get involved in this field?” ‘Wait, are we talking about the same occupation?? She asks that question if it was normal?’

“Well...my history is more complicated than a simple induction, it was more like survival of the fittest???”

“Wow!!! So you must have had it hard” ‘Still not getting a clue as to which occupation you have in mind....’ “So do you like being an assassin?” ‘Yep, she knows’

“Well...it’s not a question of liking the job, it’s more like I am so deep in this field that it might be more difficult for me to live a normal life”

“Does your other half know about what you do?” She snorted and I glared in her direction

“Well you see...how should I phrase this...I’m like a bird that doesn’t like to be strapped down”

“Baby, in other words, she’s a player” I threw a cushion at her in which she caught and you stifled a giggle “The truth hurts and honestly I think it’s time you found someone steady”

“There isn’t anyone that caught my attention yet” I retorted in defence

“What about Jun? I mean I could see that Jun really digs you, why don’t you give the girl a chance?”

“I don’t know, I kinda like the relationship I have with Jun as it is”

“Er...sorry to interrupt but how is this Jun like?” you asked and I guess you wanted to get closer to me? Or at least show interest?

“Jun is this Chinese chick, tall and muscular looking and she looks like she can take care of our little birdie here”

“I know you are happy and lucky to find yourself a very beautiful girlfriend” you blushed a bit “so you can keep your happiness and butt out of trying to meddle with mine if you don’t mind”

She was about to speak up but you stopped her “Babe, I’m pretty sure the right person will come so let’s just drop it”

“But...but...”

“Drop it” ‘I’m starting to like this girl already, she’s totally got you on a leash!! Woof!!!’ I smirked at that last thought

End of Flashback #3

I grew attached to you, nothing romantic, but I began to see the qualities that you have to make her life brighter.  You were funny, weird at times, but definitely someone who can lift the atmosphere and I was happy for her, she were creating a name for herself in our field and she found the perfect girlfriend...that is until I heard about your death.  I was shocked and upset myself because in the period of time that I’ve known you, I saw you liked a younger sister and friend.

When you left the world, she was on a rampage, and at first I thought I understood her anger because I too was upset and angry yet I also understood why she didn’t want my help.  I was wrong though, things didn’t stop there, she drank herself silly, got into multiple fights, was throwing her life away as if it was the end of the world.  She was becoming uncontrollable, reckless even, and I started getting scared because her actions were going to get her killed. 

I had to keep an eye on her at all times yet it was difficult when we had a job and was even more difficult when she fell into that trance, that same trance that I saw when she killed those bastards that killed you.  I’ve never seen her so ruthless before and I was almost scared for my own life at one point in time when I saw her disfigure one of the faces or their bodies.

I was afraid of voicing it out to her because I was afraid that if a fight was to break out, I would have to kill her and vice versa.  I cried multiple times in my room just thinking about it, and how hard it was to keep this lifestyle of watching over her, making sure she was out of trouble, keeping up with client demands. 

Flashback #4

She had gone out again and had gotten herself drunk and into another fight and now I was in her room tending to the wounds as she lay there unconscious.  As I was cleaning the wounds, the hardship of how life had been surfaced as droplets of my tears fell onto her body.  I was crying inside and out but I didn’t dare cry out loud in fear of waking her up but this was the worst condition that I have seen her in.  I was lucky to have Jun with me to accompany with the babysitting but Jun wouldn’t understand how much pent up mixed emotions that I have.  Seeing her act like this, how beaten up she is, how frustrated at how weak I am to voice my concern, I just let my tears flow until I felt her hand on mine.

“W-what’s wrong?” I looked into her eyes of concern, the same eyes that I thought were dead the day you died

“*Sniff* N-nothing” I didn’t have the energy to vent in all reality because my body was tired from keeping up with improper rest and eating yet I pulled through just to keep her out of trouble along with making sure we are making an income.

She squeezed my hand and sat up a bit “There’s something wrong otherwise you wouldn’t be crying, now tell me what is wrong” I closed my lip into a tight line trying hard not to vent.  She turned my face to meet hers “What’s wrong?”

My head was hurting as a sudden white flashed before my eyes but I shook it away and got up “Nothing is wrong” wiping my tears, I headed towards the door when I was engulfed in darkness.
*************************************************************************************
When I woke up I was sleeping in my room whereas she was sleeping on a chair right beside me.  My throat was dry and was about to get up when I noticed a pitcher and plastic cup right on my nightstand.  I was feeling weak but I managed to still have enough energy within me to reach over and grab the cup, however I think I used up the last of it when reaching because I lost my grip on the cup causing it to fall. ~THUD~

“Zzzz..huh?” she rubbed her eyes and noticed I was awake “Hey you’re awake” it was then that I noticed that she was dressed properly, she smells like her shampoo meaning she took a shower not too long ago.  I watched as she picked up the cup and poured me a glass of water.  I drank the water slowly feeling the cool liquid flow down my throat and instantaneously I could feel my voice coming back.  “Why didn’t you tell me you had a fever?” ‘I had a fever??? That could explain why I was feeling so weak and moody’ “I’m sorry”  I looked at her with an odd expression, “I’m sorry for causing so much trouble for you, I guess I took your care for me for granted and did what I wanted without even considering how much of a burden I was.  But I’ve awoken, I’ve realized that I could sulk and go around making trouble so that you’d pick up my pieces.”

“Are you sure?” I doubted her, I mean I would really hope that she’d get out of her mourning but if she wasn’t ready it won’t do anyone any good.

“Yeah, she’ll always live on in my heart, but the truth is that she’s gone and I have to face the facts that it was my fault.  I chose this path for both of us and it put her into harm.  I can’t blame anyone else but myself and now I have to pay the price” I could see that she was going to cry again so I reached out and pulled her into a hug “I’m grateful that you were there for me and were putting up with my antics.”

I felt a wet patch on my shoulder from her tears “It’s okay, we’re best friends and partners, if I don’t look over you, who will?” I brushed her back to soothe her and let her cry it all out. 

When she finished crying she pulled away and wiped the tears “You should rest, I’m going to make you food” She tucked me in before walking out of my room

End of Flashback #4

Throughout the time I was sick, she took care of me, made me meals, fed me, took care of our business, and bathed me and it was at this moment that I started noticing her more and when our relationship became more difficult.

Flashback #5

I was still sick and she had just finished bathing me and was guiding me to my room.  Due to the lack of food and the fever, my strength was not fully back yet so she had to help me get from one point to another.  Wrapping her arm around my waist and pushing my weight on her, we reached my room where she slowly lowered me to my bed.  I slipped onto the bed and because her arm was wrapped around my waist, she fell on top of me.  Our bodies were pressed together, faces inches apart, I could even feel her breath as I looked deep into her eyes.  I don’t know who made the first move but seconds later our lips touched hungrily as I parted my mouth giving her entry.   Her hands roamed around my body before settling down at my breast, giving them a light squeeze. I moaned in our kiss, roaming my hands over her body, slowly reaching my hands to her pants, unbuckling it. 
****************************************************************************************
When I woke up in the morning, I felt someone else on my bed, jolting me from my slumber, but when I realized who it was; I moved closer to take a closer look at her features.  Seeing her sleep so peacefully, I reached a hand out to trace the outline of her face, careful not to wake her up.  She twitched slightly so I pretended to go back to bed, pretending to wake up.

She looked around until she laid her eyes on me, I smiled “Morning” she got up and slowly put on her clothes, without saying a word to me.  Slowly I could feel my smile fade “...er...about last night...”

“I’m sorry” she didn’t turn around to look at me “just think that nothing happened yesterday” she got up and started to walk out the door

I grabbed onto her hand halting her from walking away any further “Wait, let’s talk.  Let’s me get dressed first, wait for me in the living room” I let go of her hand and watched her walk off before putting on my clothes.

I got dressed and then walked into the kitchen to boil some water for tea.  While waiting for the water to boil, I thought of what we were going to talk and how I was to approach the subject.  Placing the teacups onto a tray, I walked into the living room seeing her waiting impatiently.  Once she noticed that I was walking in, she immediately looked away in shame “Relax, we are adults here, let’s talk”

“I’m sorry about last night, just pretend that nothing happened.  I think you should understand that my heart doesn’t have room for another, so...”

“Look I am not looking to ask you to do anything, I know you don’t have room for another but...I don’t mind it one bit.” My heart was a bit crushed but I also knew it was the only way I could be selfish, if there wasn’t a place for me in her heart, I could at least satisfy my desire for her “Just know that I am there for you, regardless of the situation, I would rather be the one you found next to you as opposed to some other girl”

“But...but...”

I stood up and walked closer to her, “Just remember that I will always be beside you, regardless” I stood up and left to my room to cry, I knew that she would never have room for anyone else but I also had no choice if I wanted to keep her by my side

End of Flashback #5

From then on, our relationship was just that, when we had desires we would look for each other.  I knew I was being unfair to you and I was honest to you about it, many a times I would cry to you saying how sorry I was for falling in love with her.  The feelings that I have developed for her changed me from being that free bird that I wanted to be and actually be faithful to one.  I knew I had to conceal it though so I asked Jun to help me in this aspect, talk about foolishly in love.

Flashback #6

I was out for a couple of drinks with Jun, practically trying to get myself drunk, while Jun watched over me.  I had wanted to vent to someone but who did I have to choose from??? I couldn’t confide in her so I chose my next best choice, Jun, who was just like me, wanting to be a free bird.

“Hey, you should stop drinking now” Jun grabbed my beer away from preventing from gulping it down

I reached out for my beer “Jun, let me drink, let me drink”

“You aren’t the type of person to get yourself drunk unless you have a target for the night, however I haven’t seen you make a pass for any of the lovely ladies tonight so either you are sick or something is up” Jun was taller than I was so she had the upper advantage of stretching her hand farther away than I could reach

“I...I...” I broke down crying in my arms

“Hush~~~ hush~~~ what’s gotten into you?” Jun placed my beer in front of me and kept on sweeping my back in comfort.

“I...I fell in love with my best friend!!!” I wailed out, disregarding that I am totally ruining my image

“You what??!!! You mean the one that lost her girlfriend not too long ago?” I nodded “You mean your partner?”

“YES!!” I wailed even harder and I think Jun was getting embarrassed because she picked me up, paid for the bill and we sat inside her car

“How did it happen?” Jun was practically hollering at me when I was just a seat away from her

“*Sniff* She was tending to my sickness and...and *sniff* I lost my balance...”

“And?” I’ve never seen Jun so eager to find out my latest wild nights before but I ignored it and continued

“*sniff* and she fell on top of me...*sniff* and...and...and I don’t know how but we kissed and…and…well you get the picture!!!!!” I was being a baby about it but I didn’t care and besides the alcohol wasn’t helping my emotions.

“Woah!!!! There is no hope for anyone to be faithful” I glared at Jun for the remark “What? I mean I thought that girl was never going to move on, not the way she was mourning and shit” I kept my glare on Jun “Er…but anyway, what does it matter?  Why are you getting so depressed about it”

“Because…because…because I fell in love with her” Jun was stunned and even dropped her drink

Jun stayed quiet for a bit “So what happened after?”

I had regained control of my emotions as I wiped my tears away “We talked about it and I know this may sound stupid but I told her that I didn’t mind being used and that I will be there whenever she needs it”

“ARE YOU FOR REAL??!!!” Jun got up from her chair and practically knocked me over with her outburst

“Yeah, I guess that way I could be selfish as to fulfill our desires even if I can’t have her heart”

“So you told her you love her???” Jun seemed to have calmed down and sat back in her chair

I shook my head “No, she made it clear that she doesn’t have room for another and I knew that was going to be her answer, which is why I suggested that I’ll be there no matter what”

“Does that mean I lose a date?” I looked at her with an apologetic look “So that’s it with your player days eh?” Her face fell which I supposed was because she’s also lost a close friend that shares the joy in being a player “But won’t she notice you love her??? I mean when she does what will she do??”

“I never really thought of it” I held my head, the alcohol was kicking in and I felt light headed “I just wanted to keep her by my side…just wanted to keep her by my side…by my side…”
***************************************************************************************************
By morning I had the hugest hang over that I’ve ever felt since I started drinking and Jun was sleeping right beside me until she heard me cry out from the pain. “Here *yawn* take these”

Jun went to get me a glass of water and some medicine “What happened?”

Jun looked at me with a look of scepticism “You honestly forgot everything that happened yesterday?” I tried to think through the pain and remembered telling Jun about everything. 

“OMG!!!! Jun promise me, you’ll keep this a secret” I freaked, I didn’t know why but I freaked

“Relax girl!!! What do you take me for??? I’ll keep it a secret but like I’ve said yesterday, she’ll know that you’ve changed your ways and will be suspicious.  I mean from your description of her, she’s got a good head on her shoulders”

‘That’s right!!! I forgot about that part…*light bulb*’ “Jun, you’ve got to help me”

“How?” Jun looked at me with a confused look

“When she is around, pretend that we’re still as flirty as before and that I haven’t changed” Jun’s lips were put together in a tight line and I squinted my eyes ready for the yelling and screaming.

“Okay” I opened my eyes and looked at Jun with surprise and happiness

“You mean…you’ll do it??? You’ll help me????” I waited for the nod before pulling Jun into a big hug “Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!  A girl couldn’t possibly ask for me from a friend”

End of Flashback #6

Needless to say, Jun kept her part in being my counsellor and friend throughout the whole time.  We went out to just talk and have a couple of drinks and about how things were going but that was it, no more sleeping around.  I thought things were good, not the best but at least not the worst until she changed.

I kneel down before you because I have a confession to make.  I don’t really understand the logic behind the decisions I made but I thought it was for the better, I kept a close eye on her and did my own research, shocking myself on the results I found, and you can call me selfish but I thought it was a means to an end.  She has to move on and maybe this was the only way to make her move on.  Please forgive me, Eri for what I’ve done, I know the results may not be what I desire but I guess in a sense this was probably the best course of action to give everyone release, you, me, and her.

Flashback #7

I just got to the designated location that was set with a new client as I looked around for the client.  They told me they were looking for someone and at first I thought they had the wrong number so I was sarcastic telling them I am not a phone operator nor am I a cop so I can’t find missing individuals.  The response I got was a text message.

~You can help me, don’t you worry, just come meet me~Unknown

As the saying goes, curiosity kills the cat, so I decided to see what this was all about.  As I search left and right, a car screeched and halted right in front of me and the door opened “Get in” were the instructions.

The person inside took of their cap “My name is Michishige Sayumi…”

Offline lil_hamz

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Irony (Part 2) - 04/26
« Reply #132 on: April 29, 2010, 04:44:26 AM »
I had to go back and reread part 1 to see how the parts link up. And since some of the flashbacks you can see from two people's POV, it greatly helps piecing together what had happened.

This is what I have so far. The starting of this fic is from the partner's POV and she is talking about her dead best friend. Which means *omg* Risa was indeed killed by Sayu where the previous part left off.

So Ai first met Risa in the alley and later on she joined her in that "special profession". Who knew the bean would find her soul mate in Eri but unfortunately she died. Then when Risa was giving up on herself, Ai got sick. It was when Gaki decided to pull herself out of her deep sorrow, Ai fell for her.

What I'm curious about is whether Jun likes Ai. I think she does by how she blushes when Risa makes a comment about them. And how did Ai start to tell Sayu all about KameMame's history so that the usagi could use the memories to get to Risa? I can't wait to see how you unravel all of this. I'll be waiting :)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Irony (Part 2) - 04/26
« Reply #133 on: August 11, 2010, 05:21:10 AM »
@ Mame-chan: I almost forgot about Irony, but still debating about just giving you the answers or should I unravel everything in a one-shot......

Anyways, I had this on my mind and I just wanted to get it out.

Till the End (Kamei Eri version)

Panting heavily on my bed, I felt you slowly crawl right beside me, planting a light kiss on my temple before snuggling up to my side.  “Tomorrow is it nee?” you whispered in a sadden tone “What will happen to us?”

“Nothing will change” I wasn’t really too sure of myself but I didn’t want you to know how unsure I was either “Just get some sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow” feeling my breathing going back to normal, I turned my head and kissed you on the forehead before reaching over to cover our naked bodies with the sheets.  I listened as your breathing slowed and was at a regular pace, looking at your sleeping face within my arms ‘nothing will change hopefully’
This is it, this is the moment that I have feared to come, it was too quick, quicker than I had anticipated, for me, for them and for you.  The last few days we did nothing but just laze around and doing things, making the most of the time that was left, before everything changes, we won’t see each other often to eat together, to shop together, to have fun together, everything. Most nights that I am awake, I formulate what is to come for me and for us, whether things will change drastically and originally we thought that it wouldn’t but then again, how am I so sure, how is anyone so sure?

I stand here with others listening to others talk to us but my worry wasn’t about them much to say but you and I know there are others that is facing the same obstacle as we are and probably have it even worse than we do but again they aren’t my main concern, you were.

“Eri, congrats on your graduation!” my reliable leader, who I’ve had the most enjoyment being with when it comes to dancing, our little rivalry was fun and it gave us the motivation we needed when we were in concert, concealing our fatigue from the other and waiting for the other to break first. “Eri came in as a rokkie and was very quiet, way too quiet that sometimes you wonder if she’s really with us” I can see Ai-chan trying hard not to start crying but there is a quiver in her voice as my own tears were threatening to spill. “You’ve accomplished so much in the years that you’ve been in Morning Musume, from someone that is shy to someone who is more outspoken and confident about who they are.  I will miss the times we had fun together be it shopping together, hanging out together or dancing together but I will continue to go on with you in mind” Ai-chan gave me a grin and I grinned right back mouthing the words ‘We don’t know who won yet’ “I hope that in the future, you continue to carry your character in everything you do and hope that you’ll recover as soon as possible, joining us in Hello Project once again.  Please continue to support Morning Musume and we’ll all continue to support the Kamei Eri that we all know” Ai-chan also said a few words for the others before stepping forward and pulling each and everyone one of us into a hug.

“Please take care leader, of them, her and her” I whispered away from the mic, Ai-chan nodded fully understanding my references before pulling back and slowly backing away to take her position.

“Kameha” Gaki-san had long lost it even when we came back onto the stage and just seeing her in this state, I just let my tears flow “Congrats on your graduation! We’ve spent a lot of time together nee? Had lots of fun and created lots of memories…” Gaki stalled to stop getting overly emotional before starting up again “Kame was a huge aho at times but she was always striving when it comes to dancing and singing and was great at being a companion when she was needed.  Kameha, never lose this aspect of you, never lose the aho part of you, get better and come back soon, we’ll be waiting” Like Ai-chan, Gaki-san said a few words with the others too before pulling us into big bear hugs, crying in particularly in mine.

“Gaki-san don’t worry, I know you’ll be fine, Ai-chan will take care of you on my behalf” my hands lowered taking the mic away from me also because my tears were falling non-stop because Gaki-san was more than just a mere friend and companion, she was also one of my best friends, helping me open up, the one I had great chemistry and also the one I didn’t have to worry about because I knew that Ai-chan would take real good care of her.

“Eri…” the one that I feared to face had taken a step forward and I could barely look at her “Congrats on your graduation! Eri and I created the aho combi of the group, we were quite similar, trying to aim for the cutest person within the group, creating the perfect motivation for us to always try harder and do better” You looked like you were looking at me however I knew you weren’t, you were looking anywhere but up at my face and I could tell that you were trying your hardest to not cry just like I was “But don’t worry, I’ll sacrifice myself to be the cutest person on Morning Musume for the both of us…just come back soon” There were a lot of unspoken words in your speech that others might not understand but I do and I will come back soon, coming back to you. 

You walked up to me and we hugged, lingering a bit while I whispered the reassurance that you needed “I love you”

“Yo! Eri!” Reina tried to keep a smile and tried not to smile and because she is trying so hard, I wiped my tears and smiled right back at her even though I was crying deep within.  Reina was a fellow rokkie and another one of my best friends that I have spent within Morning Musume, going through training together, singing lessons, dance lessons everything from the start. “Eri was a weird person nee? But it was her weirdness that attracted Reina to her because with her around there was always laughter, with her around, we all strived to not be an aho like her” everyone including myself gave a laugh at Reina’s comment “Reina was never really good at dancing and was in awe at how well Eri could do it that Reina made Eri her goal, her motivation to improve in dance lessons” from that moment, Reina’s smiled started to falter and I could tell she was about to cry causing me to cry “with Eri gone, Reina will make Eri proud and continue to keep you as the figure to improve.  It will be tough but Reina wants Eri to witness the improvement that Reina has made when she comes back and I hope Eri will do her best in recovering so that we can do a face off.  Congrats on your graduation”

“Kamei-san” the youngest of our group had stepped up to the plate now and she was always a strong character trying hard to not tell us when things are wrong or when she is upset “Congrats on your graduation!  When I first joined Morning Musume, I had lots of trouble in trying to keep up, I was also quite alone but Kamei-san helped me through a lot of it because of her great character and her abilities.  She spent a lot of time staying behind when I was having trouble with lessons or being upset at myself when I couldn’t do something simple correctly and Kamei-san has watched me grow.  Thank you for your time and effort to create the Aika that is before you now and that will continue to remember your teachings and your enthusiasm with the years to come.  Again, congrats on your graduation” I hugged Aika tightly, being the youngest one, I did have my concerns with her when she first began but as time moved along, she was a lot more mature for her age and I knew that I didn’t have to worry about her.

I turned to the fans out there and began my final speech for everyone but before I do, I took a long look at my fellow musumes, the ones that have been there as I grew up, my extended family, who shared the same dreams that I did, shared the same punishments when things went wrong, shared the same joys when we accomplished something.  I then turned to look out at the fans, the ones who have supported me, the ones that have given me strength throughout the years to give it my all, the ones that have made every moment of being in Morning Musume worth it and enjoyable.  Just looking at them, I knew the answers to my concerns and I knew this with confidence, and how to show this confidence in my speech.

“Everyone, in the years that I have been in Morning Musume, I was once a very timid person that loved enclosed spaces and was more afraid of opening up than anything else.  I thank the fans that have continuously given me support, the staff that had taken care of me, the senpais for teaching me things and of course the group members with me on this very stage right now.  Please continue to support Morning Musume that I love and Hello Project.  This moment is not the end yet a new beginning, a new chapter in Kamei Eri’s life, one that I may feel lonely walking through but I know that I will have the support of my fans and my friends.  These feelings will continue to follow alongside Kamei Eri wherever she goes till the end of time and the life of Kamei Eri.  Thank you for the many years of support and the many more going forward”

I do intend to do a Jun Jun and Lin Lin version but haven't quite formulated the wording.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Till the End (Kamei Eri version) - 08/10
« Reply #134 on: August 11, 2010, 12:49:26 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :fainted: Whaa~~! Graduation speeches~

said a few words for the others
The others, lol, XD made me laugh for some reason.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Till the End (Kamei Eri version) - 08/10
« Reply #135 on: October 13, 2010, 04:33:52 PM »
Trust You
I am running aimlessly, crying, devastated, tired, but I needed to get away...get away from everyone, get away from her, get away from everything.  I never would have expected this to happen to me, I thought I had everything, the perfect life, a loving family (most of the time), great friends, rich and someone that I loved.  Why did this have to happen to me?

I finally stopped running when I was out of breathe only to regret it because I was at the last place I’d want to be, the place where it all started...the amusement park.  My feet weren’t paying attention to my brain, walking towards the place that changed everything from having a loving father and the best friends anyone can dream of to nothing.

I walked into the amusement park that wasn’t packed because the weatherman predicted rain but I couldn’t explain what drew me in.  I continued to look around and memories flooded me of the times my best friend and I had come here just having fun without any worries... that was until I reached one particular section of the amusement park...it was where I met you.

Flashback

“Saki, as much as I love you and all, regardless of all the fun we have, I do think you’re father might be taking things to an entirely new level of paranoid” my best friend stated with a hint of annoyance

“Awww Maimi, you make it sound like you don’t enjoy the company but I caught you eyeing the new bodyguard” I teased Maimi and looked in the direction of the new recruit and her team who was busying surveying the surroundings

“Eyeing or not, do the others have to make themselves so noticeable?” I looked around to see the team standing just 20 feet behind us and others were looking at them awkwardly

“I see what you mean, this can be a problem” I racked my brain for a solution because I can’t have them stopping anyone that just brushes past them.  I can understand why my father wants to keep a close eye on me but seriously Maimi has a point, this is getting to a whole new level of the term paranoid.  I don’t really see the need for a whole team of bodyguards considering I’m all grown up now and although there are news of someone out to get my father, I highly doubt they will try to kill me too, not when I have Maimi and the head of the new team.  I mean it wasn’t like this even when I survived my first successful kidnapping so why do I have such tight security when I am not the target? Making up my mind, I motioned for the new head of the bodyguards to come towards me, the new head is new in terms of helping our family but apparently has a lot of experiences and can be intimidating

“Yes Shimizu-san?”

I shook my head in displeasure “Tanaka-san, one thing that I hope you remember is my name is Saki, none of that formal crap, all bodyguards I’ve had have called me that”

“O-K~” she sounded unsure of herself and although her eyes were hidden behind sunglasses, I could tell she wasn’t really sure of what to make of my statement

“Maimi and I don’t like feeling like you’re anything different and we’ve always hated the formal things.  We’d like to think you are our friends so that we forget about us having bodyguards looking over our shoulders all the time” Tanaka-san raised an eyebrow at me as if the logic was not processing “It’s a psychological thing”

“Okay Saki...-chan how can I be of service?” I rolled my eyes whereas Maimi giggled

“this one is going to need some work” I nudged Maimi in the ribs

“Tanaka-san, it is alright if you guys don’t make yourselves stand out so much? I mean I am here to have fun yet as you can see...you guys all seem out of place” looking Tanaka-san and the rest up and down at their black suits, white dress shirts and black sunglasses “I know that father has heard of someone out to get him and is probably the reason why you guys...” pointing behind Tanaka-san to the other bodyguards “yes, you guys including you Jun Jun have reversed the formation back to one that I really do not appreciate”

“Come on Saki, Tanaka-san probably isn’t aware of how we use to do things, give her a break about that aspect” Maimi defended and I don’t know whether she was being impartial in defending Tanaka-san because she’s got a crush on her “but maybe we can have the arrangement so that you are by our sides and the others stay well hidden? Jun Jun can organize the others like how we use to do things”

“I don’t know if that’s a good idea”

Maimi and I smirked “Trust us, it’s a good idea” I motioned for her to look around her “ I doubt I can have any fun”

Tanaka-san scanned her surroundings seeing that people that were walking by were pointing and gossiping amongst themselves or upset at being told to walk around us “I see, in that case, as you wish Shimizu-san” we rolled our eyes as Tanaka-san said something to the rest of the team, scattering them in different directions when Jun Jun finished briefing them in

Maimi and I thought we could finally have fun strolling around happily but Tanaka-san stayed behind us and it was obvious she was a bodyguard.  We urged her to join us but she would decline politely and just stayed where she was, the worst being the fact that she we would try to talk to her but she would respond that we should have fun and throughout the whole time she would only have a serious look.  We soon gave up, or more like I gave up on trying to talk to her, and went in line for the next ride

“NOW!!!!” I heard someone scream before I felt a pair of hands on me

“Saki!!!!” the people surrounding us were not your normal guests at an amusement park.  Unfortunately for them Maimi isn’t my normal best friend either.  With her quick reflexes, she and the rest of my body guards all jumped in to save me.  People often wonder why I am calm about things like this happening and I am sure this unknown group has found out why I am usually at ease “Saki!!!! Stop daydreaming, go!!!!” Maimi hollered out to me, uppercutting one of them.

I ran for it when they were occupied and I could hear Tanaka-san hollering at me “Shimizu-san!!!” only because her and her team are still new to how I work so I ignored them, running to my destination

“Come back here!!!” ‘Crap one of them must have been stalking my movements, come on legs, don’t fail me now’

~BUMP~ I didn’t pay attention to where I was going and had accidentally bumped into someone who I was unable to move because it was like I ricocheted off of them to the floor.  Looking behind me, the guy was coming close weaving through people so I scrambled to my feet and would have ran for it but I felt a hand grab onto my arm and in a quick motion I was turned to the front of a line for a ride.  My brain had not quite figured what was happening but I was being pushed to go on

I turned and tried to peek at the person chasing me to see them turning round and round looking for me “Miss are you going for the ride or not?” the attendant was slightly annoyed along with everyone else behind me

“Yeah we’re going” I looked up to see an unfamiliar face but they smiled at me and pushed me forward.   While walking, the taller girl put her arms around me

“Hey!” I hissed

“Shhh~~~ or they will hear you” she motioned her eyes to the guy that was chasing me, joined by 2 more “Just walk normally” I don’t know why I trusted her but I did and she used her hands to cover one side of my face while resting her chin on my shoulder covering the other side.  I was being strapped into the roller coaster but I was sinking low into my seat just in case.

Unbelievably, I did enjoy the roller coaster ride and it gave me the opportunity to see if the guys have left, which they did, as well see the damage Maimi and my bodyguards left but no Maimi nor my bodyguards were to be found.  I am assuming Maimi will show them the basics of how we do things only because before Tanaka-san was hired, Maimi was my main bodyguard from a family line of martial artists and bodyguards.  I was enjoying the ride so much that I forgot momentarily that I was being chased after, leaving the ride calmly and leisurely until my phone beeped indicating a text

~Hey, where are you?~ Maimi

‘Crap’ I forgot that she’s waiting, quickly picking up the pace “your welcome” I heard someone say from behind me.

‘Double crap!’ I forgot about the person too looking up at the girl “I’m sorry but I’ve got to run.  Thank you though...greatly appreciated”

“Are you sure your safe? Why is someone chasing after you?” Point taken I don’t know if it’s safe but I doubt just because the girl has helped me once that I should tell her my life story

“I’m really in a rush and I think I can manage but thank you” I took steps while checking around for anyone suspicious, something Maimi taught me to do when she isn’t by my side

“Hold on...” ‘I really don’t have time for this...’ I watched as she took off her hoodie and pulled off her cap that was hanging on her bag “put this on” Fully understanding the idea, I didn’t need to be told twice.  She looked me up and down then played with the hoodie that seemed oversized on me “There! Now you don’t look funny”

“Erm...thanks...how can I give this back to you?” it was a kind gesture and although random I smiled at how she was paying attention to the small details, fully focused on her task of making me look normal and not stand out

“You can keep it”

“No, no...why don’t you give me your number?”

“Are you sure? I mean I have more...”

“Yeah, that way I can take you out as my thanks” the girl went back into her bag and searched for a pen and paper “Here, you should be going, shouldn’t you?”

Hitting a point, I hastily took the paper and ran towards the park entrance.  While running, I sent Maimi a message telling her I was alright and the estimated time of arrival just in case she’s freaking out, not the best idea if Tanaka-san and her crew is there because Maimi will get into a physical rage.  I was going to put the phone away when I remembered the crumpled paper in my hand, thinking that it might not be a bad idea to express thanks to my saviour...

NATSUYAKI MIYABI

End of Flashback

Miraculously, my feet had taken me out of the amusement park and to the cafe nearby, where I officially got to talk to Natsuyaki Miyabi and of course return her possessions...along with a few people , one being Maimi of course.  I recalled it clearly, Tanaka-san and crew being outside the establishment hidden of course, with Maimi and myself sitting at a table waiting patiently

Flashback

“Are you sure you don’t want to join us inside?” Maimi asked Tanaka-san, in a way that I couldn’t describe, more like pleading? But I did notice that something was different between the two, like there was tension since the amusement park but none of the others would speak about it

“Yes Yajima-san” Tanaka-san bowed and I could only roll my eyes at Maimi’s wasted efforts.  I knew Maimi wasn’t really going to give up so I dragged her inside instead which was a bit difficult because she was being stubborn

“Come on Maimi, I thought you were here for me” I hissed when Tanaka-san was out of earshot

She huffed when she sat down “Why are you doing this anyway? You could have just asked for someone to give it to her you know”

“You’re just sour because you haven’t made any progress with Tanaka-san.  I don’t even know what you see in her, she’s not any fun”

“I just want to be friends with her” I could totally see a blush rising on her cheeks

“Yeah right” I am enjoying my teasing every single drop of it

“I just find her cool and interesting, don’t you find her cool?” she was hesitating, which means that there is something more to this no???

I snorted “Maimi you were just the same when you started...” I saw Natsuyaki-san walk in dressed in casual clothing but this time around she had a different aura from when I recall her

“Hi” she greeted, she had on a cute smile

I stood up slowly, I wasn’t quite sure what it was but she looked astonishing in such casual clothes “H-hi”

She caught sight of Maimi’s presence “Am I interrupting something?”

“No, this is my best friend Yajima Maimi” they shook hands then Maimi got up from her seat to offer it to her

While Natsuyaki-san took a seat, Maimi came over to my side “quit drooling hypocrite” pulling me to sit across of Natsuyaki-san

“H-here!” I handed the bag with her possessions, “Thank you”

She took the bag and I could feel a tingle when her hand grazed mine “No problem, although you could repay me by telling me your name”

“You mean you never told her?” Maimi looked at me with a mixed expression of ‘are you kidding me?’ and ‘smooth Saki, smooth’, I couldn’t really define which one was overpowering the other ‘Crap! I knew there was something I forgot now Maimi will never let me live this down’

“Sorry, Shimizu Saki”

“Let’s start from scratch then shall we?” ‘what does she mean by that?’ “My name is Natsuyaki Miyabi, many call me Miya for short, nice to meet you” she stretched her hand for us to shake

“Nice to meet you Miya, so...what do you do?” Maimi’s habits kicking in

“I’m a culinary student” she responded casually

“Culinary student? From where?”

“I actually started studying Chinese cuisine first and then when I finished over there I thought it was foolish to not know my own country’s delicacies”

“How many years is it?” ‘Oh god, I hope Miya is not offended by Maimi’s 20 questions’

“It’s really a matter of when the mentor believes that I have finished and have acquired more enough knowledge.  What about you guys? Are you in school? Or working?”

This is the part that I didn’t know how to answer or whether to answer, I mean living the rich life hasn’t been all fun and games “We both work for Saki’s parents” which isn’t too far from the truth

“Oh, as what?”

“Administrative assistants” I’m so glad Maimi is here, her quick thinking is better than me stuttering a lie “Have you eaten yet Miya? If not let’s grab something to eat, Saki and I are famished”

End of Flashback

Maimi diverted the whole topic of our backgrounds because she’s aware of how overwhelming the truth can be but overall we had a great time joking around, talking about things.  We had so much fun that we soon got together on a weekly basis.

The relationship of Maimi and Reina bloomed over the last few months just like Miya and my own.  Because Maimi was occupied with dates with Reina, Miya and I got more time to get to know each other and through these moments that I developed strong feelings for her.  Miya was such a gentlemen when we go out, showering me with gifts and flowers and making sure I didn’t catch a cold.

Flashback

“Saki-chan, er...do you want to meet up today?” Miya sounds funny over the phone like something is in her mind and considering that Maimi went out with Reina again, why not?

“Sure” she told me where to meet her before we hung up.  I was actually anticipating meeting Miya because it was nice being with her, she’ll take the world off my shoulders just by smiling at me, thinking of seeing her again and my heart was beating quickly.  I quickly checked my closet to look for something to wear, a habit I’ve picked up every time I was meeting Miya on a one-to-one basis, otherwise Maimi would just rush me.  I guess I’ve fallen for her but I wasn’t quite sure how she felt about me, I mean she treats me like a princess, but that could be because I haven’t seen how she treats her other friends.   Upon leaving my residence, Reina’s crew was going to follow me but I don’t think I would like a whole group to follow me

“Aika, not everyone, just you will be fine” I instructed, waiting for Aika to be ready

“Saki-chan, you seem happy tonight...meeting Natsuyaki-san again?” since Maimi has gotten Reina to loosen up, there were a couple that Maimi and I could talk to without formalities and eventually treat each other like friends, one of them being Mitsui Aika, she is almost like the younger sister of Reina

“Yeah I am... how did you guess?”

She shrugged her shoulders “Oh I don’t know maybe the fact that Maimi is out with Reina-aneesan and Natsuyaki-san is the only other person that could make you beam with excitement” she teased

I gave her a light punch “stop teasing me Aika, seriously I think you should stop hanging around Maimi”

“Ahhh so you are in love with Natsuyaki-san nee?”

“I don’t know if she feels the same way about me though” my smile faded a bit feeling a tad bit upset if she didn’t

“Don’t think too much Saki-chan, you’re a good catch, good personality, nice, caring, what’s not to love?”

I hugged Aika for her comforting words “I may not necessarily be everything you listen in Miya’s eyes but thanks...this is one of the reasons why I still let you hang around Maimi”

As we approached the destination, Aika held back and kept a good distance surveying the scene as well as me while I walked up to Miya who was fidgeting around with a bouquet of the prettiest pink roses I’ve ever seen “Hey”

“H-hey....for you” I took a whiff of the roses and, they smelled lovely even if they stank I probably wouldn’t notice because my mind wasn’t taking control as opposed to my heavily beating heart

“Thank you...so what did you want to do?” I started thinking of the things we could do “Movie, dinner, amusement park,...” while I was listing things out I was pacing but stopped when I felt her hand on my arm, slowly sliding down into my hand and linking our fingers together

“I don’t care what we do as long as you are there with me...Saki...over the last few weeks, they were the happiest moments of my life only because you appeared...and I don’t want this happiness to go away...ever..will you be my...girlfriend?” she looked deep into my eyes and I felt like they were emanating electricity through my eyes down to my heart and my eyes never left hers while I slowly nodded, smiling

“Yatta!!!!!!” Miya hollered out, picking me off the floor while swinging me around, I was in heaven myself, a little not believing that this is all happening to me though

End of Flashback

Of course I had to tell the truth to Miya about who I was but it wasn’t anything bad and Miya was relatively understanding as to why Maimi and I hid the truth from her.  I didn’t think my happiness would be short-lived because in one night, I lost 2 of the most important people in my life, my eyes watering just recalling the events of earlier

Flashback

“Saki, stop wandering!” Maimi held a hand over her eyes, with Reina massaging her shoulders “You’re giving me a headache, just relax!!!!” I was in my room at a family brunch that my father was organizing

“Relax?! How can I relax? I’m so nervous...today is when I introduce Miya to father” I continued pacing thinking if I made a mistake

“Do you need to get all worked up?” the tone in her voice can indicate how annoyed she is at the moment

“This coming from the same person who was worked up about introducing Reina to Uncle Yajima” I retorted bitterly whereas Reina gave off a snort

“Hun, I think she got you...were you this nervous?” Reina smirked earning her a glare from Maimi

“Anyways, I’m sure your father will like Miya, just relax, isn’t that what you told me?” Maimi asked not letting go of her glare at Reina, who was apologizing with gestures and her eyes

I was about to answer when my cellphone beeped with a new message

~Babe, I’ll be there in one minute – Miya~

“Guys, she’s here!!!!” I panicked

Maimi and Reina both went by my side “Here we’ll be with you when you introduce Miya okay?” they guided me to the door and down towards the entrance of my mansion

Just as we stepped out to the front door, Miya was walking up the steps of the front porch “hey babe” she greeted giving me a peck on the cheek.  One of the things about Miya by my side is that her presence calms me, with her by my side I could face anyone, even my father something that even Maimi wasn’t able to do

“Let’s go in shall we?” Reina took Maimi’s hand in her own while Miya followed suit.  We walked in with a mission, a moment for my father to meet Miya on a one-to-one basis

Throughout the night, I would be socializing with family friends while keeping an eye on my father, whereas Maimi, Reina and Miya would keep an eye as well and have fun socializing amongst each other.  When we saw our chance we went our separate ways to stop my father’s movement on all angles

“Father!” Miya walked beside me while Maimi and Reina were on the other side of him

“Princess!!! Maimi-chan!!! You both look lovely” I gave him a peck on the cheek

“There’s someone I would like to introduce you to” I hooked my arm with Miya “Natsuyaki Miyabi” looking her up and down my father had a stern look on his face, ‘does this mean her doesn’t like her? Will he make us stop seeing each other?’

“Princess, go with Maimi-chan and Tanaka-san, I’ll want to have a chat with Natsuyaki-san”

I was going to protest the way I usually do when I am upset at my father “Saki, it’ll be a good opportunity for me to get to know your father” Miya soothed
Reina went by my side and I knew she had no choice but to do as instructed because my father’s orders over rides everyone else’s “Reina, do you think he hates Miya?”

“Erm...you guys walk ahead, I’m going to get a drink” Maimi left our sides, weaving through the mass of people

“I don’t know what your father thinks or if he likes her...” a shriek broke our conversation as people were all faced and gathered around...where father was. 
Reina and I didn’t waste time pushing past people to the front, my heart stopping at the scene in front of me...a puddle of blood...my father on the floor...Maimi in front of him...blood seeping out from both of them.

“Maimi!!!!!” Reina rushed to the gasping Maimi, who was coughing out blood “Aika!!! Help me!!!!”

“Father!!!!” I rushed to my father’s side to find a pulse, putting pressure on the bullet wound at his heart ‘Where is it? Come on!!!! Don’t leave me!!!!’ Aika came up to me and pulled me away from my father while Lin Lin checked for a pulse.  Lin Lin looked up at Aika and me and shook her head “Noooo!!!!!!” I struggled out of Aika’s hold and hovered over my father’s body

“What is it Maimi? Save your breathe...an...an ambulance is coming” I could hear and see the pain and tears falling from Reina’s face as Maimi was pulling Reina closer towards her mouthing something.  I noticed Reina stopped to listen carefully and I don’t know what it was but Reina’s expression quickly changed to one that was serious and thinking however not long after Maimi’s hand fell to the floor “Maimi!!! MAIMI!!!!” Reina cried shaking Maimi’s lifeless body “Get an ambulance!!!!!” Lin Lin moved from father to Maimi, placing her hand under Maimi’s neck.  My pain only increased when Lin Lin shook her head for the second time in the afternoon

“I’m sorry Tanaka-san” Lin Lin expressed but Reina was frozen in shock “Tanaka-san?” I realized something was wrong when Reina didn’t give a reaction or anything, opening my eyes to see her tear-streaked face in shock, mouth moving but no one could understand what she was saying

“Reina?” then I remembered that Maimi had said something to her “what did Maimi say?” still no reaction “what did Maimi say???!!!!” I shook her but her mouth just continued to move, her eyes however looked into mine

I leaned closer to her to see if I could hear what she was saying “...killed...by...Miya” ‘No...no....no!!!!!!! This can not be happening!!!!  This is all a joke...a dream!!!!! Someone tell me this is not true!!!!!’

“NO!!!!!!!”

End of Flashback

I couldn’t believe it when Reina told me who the culprit is, looking around the party to find Miya, to show Reina it’s not Miya but she was no where to be found and I was forced to believe it.  I couldn’t deal with it so I ran for it instead and here I am sitting here at the place where Miya confessed her love for me but it was all fake.  As much as I wanted to believe it was true, I couldn’t because I lost my father and Maimi and where did she go??? I was blinded and now it’s too late because it cost me the lives of the important people in my life.  I look up at the skies above me, and in the back of my head the song that Miya introduced me to was playing:

Flowers sway in the wind as if dancing
So that the rain moistens the earth
Even though this world is alive, coming closer together
Why do people hurt each other?
Why do partings come about?

Even if you go far away
You're still always right in the middle of my heart
While they remain completely buried by that kind smile
Even if I feel pain
In fragments of you that I held, because we're still connected
I believe that we can meet again
I'm waiting for your love

I love you, I trust you
I want you to share your loneliness with me
I love you, I trust you
Even in light, even in darkness
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore

Who saw the end of the world?
Who announces the end of the journey?
Even though it's a long night and the answer can't be seen now,
I want you to move on on the road you believe in
Because from this point forth, the light is waiting for you

Even now, the song you taught me
Still remains within my heart
And echos along with that friendly voice
The overflowing tears of my feeling
Run over my warm cheek
Become strong, and
Believe!
If we connect with each other
I'm always by your side

I love you
I trust you
The tears I shed are for your sake
I love you
I trust you
You taught me love
I love you
I trust you
No matter if you walk on the wrong path,
I'll be beside you!

I love you
I trust you
I want you to share your loneliness with me
I love you
I trust you
Even in light, even in darkness
I love you
I trust you
Even in sadness, even in happiness
I love you
I trust you
I want to protect you completely

No matter if you're walking on the wrong path
I'll be beside you!
Because we're together, we're able to believe in each other
Please don't leave anymore

As much as I would like to hate... to take revenge, my heart wasn’t full of hate, it was telling me something else “Natsuyaki Miyabi....I still trust you”

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Trust You - 10/13
« Reply #136 on: October 14, 2010, 03:21:52 AM »
Miya?! :O Noo~! And of course, Saki can't help that she still loves her. Oh man.

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ayumi Shibata - Babyrock (Sonpub Remix)