JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana

Author Topic: FaqU's one-shots- Trust You - 10/13  (Read 37192 times)

Offline FaqU

• Member+
First things first, comments:

@ShikyoxYaiba: Yes there will be a third part, working on it soon  :lol:

@kRisZ:  thanks!  I knew that if I posted the second chapter people would know right away what the pairs were.  :)

@DO Me DO Me:  I guess I will have to try to explain the whole Eri, Reina and Sayumi situation as best as I can in the third part.  Believe me, it can be done

@strawb3rrykream:  Did you think the person was Sayu to begin with???

@rndmnwierd: I wouldnt think of it as depressing would you  :?  Like I've written to DO Me, I think I might need to explain how that happened.

@adventwriter:  Still in debate if I want to give this all a happy ending hmmm.....

@JFC: On the dot man!!! But I was surprised that people wouldn't understand Eri though.  There are lots of people that would sometimes be blinded by love and keep on lying to themselves even when friends are there to point these things out for them and protect them.  Eri's character here is those that are weak in love so she is easily blinded by it.  I also think that people who are in assumingly Risa's shoes would do what she did too which doesn't seem alarming but for other reasons other than to give up on Eri. 
So I have this random thing that was on my mind and I really needed to get it out of here.  Can you guess who is who?

All day I look blankly at my screen,
Thinking back at my life as a teen

“That was Morning Musume’s newest single ‘Mr. Moonlight ~Ai no Big Band~’, hitting the no.1 spot” we heard over the radio and on the television. We were excited and high-fiving each other since it was our first single to appear with the group.  But not long after the introduction of another generation of members were announced and we were all stunned.  At the time we were all probably thinking along the same lines like ‘We just started and now more new members are going to be added?!’

The addition of 4 new members was all fun though because if it wasn’t for this addition I wouldn’t have acquired more closer friends, whom we hang out and have fun with.  But it was also at these moments that I first started developing feelings for you.

Those memories that forever I will hold
Until I become eighty, wrinkly and old

“Gaki-san, look at your feet”

“Mako-chan, please close your mouth”

“KonKon, there is time for eating later”

“Ai-chan, relax!!!”

“Kago! Tsuji!  Stop that and come to practice”

“Yossie, stop teasing Rika-chan”

“Rika-cha, we can look at the mirror later”

“Kei-chan, this is just a practice, no need to give it your all”

“Yaguchi, please lower your voice”

“Gottsuan and Nacchi, glad to see you guys ready”
I remember the first time we expressed our feelings for each other, it wasn’t anything romantic but for us it was a night that neither of us wants to forget.  We had just finished a quiet dinner with just the two of us, you can say it was our first date but unofficially together.  As we were walking towards the train, you stopped and turned to look me in the eye.  I didn’t know what was going on in your head but for me, my mind was racing from being so nervous.  “I like you” those words took a while to process in my head in which I suppose you took the wrong way because it took me a while to respond.  Slowly you turned to walk away dejected, which is when I realized I haven’t given you an answer, I quickly tugged at your jacket to stop you.  I walked in front to look at your eyes that were tearing up and I wiped them away “I like you too!”  I slowly watched your lips form a smile as we hugged each other, not wanting to let go.

I chuckle at the images that seem so new
Looking back at all the things I’ve been through

I flip through the multiple pictures that were taken with all the members, new and old.  The memories they brought back to me came flooding through.  I think I have about 20 photo albums by now.  Then there was the albums of just the 2 of us, the things we did together, the place we went, those alone took up enough photo albums.

The good, the bad, the happiness and pain
Will linger within me, just like a chain

I remember all the mishap that the Twin Tower brought upon us, well more like the leaders and the older generation.  We joined in at times, in fact, but just watching the two cause a ruckus was great entertainment as well.  They really did a number on Yaguttsan, she was usually yelling at them.
“We haven’t been spending time together like we use to….is it because of her?”

“It’s not!”

“Then why is it you are too busy for me?”

“We are idols, which means that we have lots of things on our schedules!  I thought you of all people would understand that!!!  Why is it others can understand but not you???  You’re my girlfriend!!!”

“Sometimes I wonder whether I am!!!” I stormed out of the room before you could say anymore, as tears started falling down

We didn’t speak much after our fight and at that time I suppose we both knew where our relationship, if I can still call it a relationship, was heading
“The elder club members will all be graduating at the same time” announced Tsunku as we looked at each other in shock.  When we were informed of that, we took as many pictures with the elder club as possible, along with the younger kouhais like C-ute and Berryz Koubou

I realize I never had the chance to say
The emotions and gratitude I had that day

I tried to be happy and I pretended that I wasn’t fazed by how our relationship went but who was I kidding??!! The minute I got home I would cry it all out, yelling at myself for saying stupid things.  The other closer members would notice it but I would just shrug their offer to talk about it, except maybe one, but that’s because is one of our bestfriends.  She was by my side throughout this time and I was happy she was there because if she wasn’t I don’t know how I would survive the pain.  I thought I would never get over you but with her help I eventually did unexpectedly.  The time we spent together, the little things that she did for me, they were actions of picking up the pieces of my broken heart and mending it together.  Eventually I began to feel again, I felt that the day was brighter, that I could survive, no more darkness in the sky.  I was thankful for her existence because if not for her, I wouldn’t love again.
I listened as Maimi-chan, Shimizu-chan and Ai-chan read out their final words to the elder club members.  There were so many things flowing through my mind like the many things I have never tried with the elder club members or the words that I wanted to say to some of the scary senpais (Nakazawa-san, for example)

Reality brought me back to my empty screen,
I don’t know where they are or how they’ve been

I haven’t spoken to them since they have graduated, they were all over the place and it was hard to gather them all in one place.  It was exceptionally hard when Tsuji-chan has to take care of Noa now and Fujimoto-san got married in Hawaii.  I have heard about their whereabouts from time to time but not really where everyone is, just the usual that you see like Yaguttsan.
We’ve managed to talk again but not the same as before, for now we have others that we want to spend our lives with.  We both managed to move on, you more faster than me, but only because I was afraid, afraid that if I jumped into another relationship that it would end the same.  “You should tell her your feelings.  Don’t linger on the past!  What we had is our own special memory, don’t let that get into the way of making new ones.  I’ve heard she has been feeling down because she was afraid you still loved me” is what you told me before you went to meet with your girlfriend, leaving me to think about what you’ve said.

I opened an empty email page
And started typing away as if on a rage

Maybe I should consider doing that, but not email, maybe a text?

“To those who have been there till this day,
So much I want to express, so much to say.
Many obstacles you have helped me through,
And all I can repay is with a simple ‘Thank you’”

I reread the last four lines of the poem before closing the book, I was reminded by this poem of things that have happened in my life that I don’t every want to forget.  I opened up my cellphone and typed in my messages before sending it off.

“LinLin, you are hyper, cool down first”

“JunJun, you can continue eating your banana later”

“Mittsi, put away that camera”

“Koharu, indoor voice, no need to increase your voice when we are in an echo generating room”

“Tanakacchi, stop bullying LinLin and Koharu”

“Sayumin, you can check yourself in the mirror later”

“Kame, stop daydreaming”

“Ai-chan we can start practice”

Some things just won’t change will they?

Sent message: Thank you for everything you have taught us.  We will do everything we can to keep everything you built alive and running till forever.  Please support us always as we will and have as your fans

Sent message: Thank you for being there when I needed you most!  You’ve brought me something to live for, something to be happy for and I am sorry if I seem so distant lately but believe me it was never my intentions.  I was afraid, afraid of getting hurt like before, but rest assured it won’t be the same.  I realized that what I had with her was my first love but what I have with you now is something I want to create a future with.  I love you  :wub:

I watched a little later as you checked your phone and slowly I can see your lips form a grin as you looked up at me staring at you.  I mouthed the words hoping you would catch them ‘I’m sorry, will you forgive me?’ I looked closely at your lips as they mouthed the words ‘I love you too’

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Random one-shot
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2009, 12:04:43 AM »
Holy....damn

I think I know who the speaker is - I have no clue who the ones she refers to are.

Love the messages to the current members - definitely caught the personality of each.

All in all - a good random fic. (Are you going to reveal who they are later? - in comments)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2009, 12:51:56 AM »
Takagaki then Gakikame? Whatever it was, I know it was cute.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2009, 02:24:32 AM »
I agree, sounds like a TakaGaki then GakiKame... We know it's in a gokkie pov, and it seems like Risa's. Risa is usually only paired with Ai or Eri (or as I've seen more of, Reina)... Hm.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2009, 12:18:47 AM »
@adventwriter: Thank you!  I didn't know if I caught all the members like others would see them.  You couldn't guess the other 2??? Hmmm.....

@rndmnwierd: it was cute??? I never thought of it as cute.... :?  That's a shocker for me

@ShikyoxYaiba: So Takagaki then Gakikame eh? 

For all those above who have guessed and those who have not, I will post some options and reveal the answer later.

First lover:
1) Kaorin
2) Mikitty
3) Ai-chan
4) Tanakacchi
5) Makochan

Second Lover:
1) Ai-chan
2) Kame
3) Tanakacchi
4) Sayumin

Let the guesses begin!!!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Random one-shot-choices are up!
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2009, 05:17:39 AM »
Okay, how about this? The speaker is Gaki-san and the first lover is Mako-chan. And the second lover is Reina? Or another Rokkie? Now that I reread it with those options in mind, I can't decide on the second lover.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2009, 06:29:37 AM »
Well, if it is TakaGaki-->GakiKame, this part

“We haven’t been spending time together like we use to….is it because of her?”

“It’s not!”

“Then why is it you are too busy for me?”

“We are idols, which means that we have lots of things on our schedules!  I thought you of all people would understand that!!!  Why is it others can understand but not you???  You’re my girlfriend!!!”
could easily be seen as TakaGaki breaking up around the time when GakiKame was spending a lot of time together doing the Hakkan CM/Sweat CM segments for H!M. It was also around that time when they were doing their first radio show, GAKIKAME, which only added to how much time they spent together. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2009, 10:54:46 AM »
Eh? Why does everyone guess that the speaker is Gaki? I totally pictured IidaxNacchi then the last part confused me... Well since she's a current member, mean's she's probably Gaki or Aichan?

I say it's Aichan! Oh wait... but then she said she heard Aichan giving a speech... =.= then it's Gaki huh..

As for the pairings... First one sounds totally like TakaGaki.. Or GakixIida? XD And then it's GakiSayu? Don't know... I think Eri and Reina doesn't seem like the type who would so patiently tend to Gaki's 'wounds'.

Well I'm probably wayy off. And I can't shake off IidaxNacchi out of my mind now! Hmph.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2009, 01:56:15 PM »
^ I guessed Kaori too!! Yay! Someone thinks along the same lines as me :)

After reading again, I'm gonna go stick to my original guess and make GakiShige as the couple in the later relationship *crosses fingers*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »
My guess TakaGaki - GakiKame

“Gaki-san, look at your feet”

“Mako-chan, please close your mouth”

“KonKon, there is time for eating later”

“Ai-chan, relax!!!”

“Kago! Tsuji!  Stop that and come to practice”

“Yossie, stop teasing Rika-chan”

“Rika-cha, we can look at the mirror later”

“Kei-chan, this is just a practice, no need to give it your all”

“Yaguchi, please lower your voice”

“Gottsuan and Nacchi, glad to see you guys ready”

“LinLin, you are hyper, cool down first”

“JunJun, you can continue eating your banana later”

“Mittsi, put away that camera”

“Koharu, indoor voice, no need to increase your voice when we are in an echo generating room”

“Tanakacchi, stop bullying LinLin and Koharu”

“Sayumin, you can check yourself in the mirror later”

“Kame, stop daydreaming”

“Ai-chan we can start practice”

damn that was  :lol:  and the highlighted lines  :rofl:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2009, 08:34:38 PM »
I will comment on the guesses later, but for those that are Takagaki lovers, this ones for you

No. 1~ inspired by BoA

It’s been awhile since I’ve had time for myself but I like it that way because it keeps my mind from thinking too much, thinking of you.  I was never the strong person in expressing my feelings, whereas you were a very vocal person as we older.

It seems like it was a lot simpler before I became leader of Morning Musume, now leader of H!P, when we didn’t have as many worries.  We would hang out with other members and I would be content with just spending time with you regardless if others were around.  But I guess it is also because of those moments that it became awkward for me.  Overnight your position in my heart went from being my best friend to something more, someone I wanted to come home to, kiss goodnight and the person I wanted to see when I open my eyes in the morning.

At first I was in denial, shrugging these feelings off but I noticed them more when you spent more of your time with a certain Rokkie.  I started feeling the pain in my heart and in my mind, basically getting very angry, throwing tantrums in my room, being cold towards others.  I never would’ve noticed how bad my mood swings were if it wasn’t for an elder member, who in fact was getting a little ticked about it.

“If you like her, then tell her, don’t make things others worry about you because you are too absorbed on something that hasn’t happened yet”

“I…I…I don’t know what you are talking about”

“I think you do and take this as a warning, sort out your problems and action plans” I looked at the floor in shame as the elder member left.  I knew they were right but I just wasn’t ready to talk to you about it, I was afraid I guess.  It was also at this exact moment that you came by with your “attachment” laughing and giggling.  Jealousy is a funny thing, it makes you think and do things you never could imagine yourself thinking or doing.  For me, I ignored a senpai’s advice and I started thinking things, things that I am scared of myself, that made me feel inhuman.  I, however, was still logical to know what was at hand so I worked harder drowning my sorrows in work.  I did my bit as leader however I strayed away from any group gatherings especially if you were there.  But now that things have slowed down I am left in my room, empty and cold, to think.

My eyes wandered around and stopped at a particular picture beside my bedside.  I walked over and picked it up, staring and reminiscing the time when we took this particular picture, how we were smiling so wide.  A droplet fell onto the glass frame, and then another.  I wiped it away, but still drops kept on falling.  I brought my hand up to my face and felt the wetness.  Unknowingly, I started to cry at how much I missed you after so long and after how hard I tried to forget and move on.  I placed the picture back down neatly and angled it back the way it was before falling down on my bed hugging my pillow as I cried.
I woke up to the knocking on my door as I rubbed my eyes “Ouch” I winced, my eyes were sore probably from all the crying.  I got up wobbily and a tad bit cranky at being woken up “YES!?” I flung open the door and there you stood eyes wide open in shock, probably from my tone of voice, one you weren’t familiar with.

“Um…er…H-hi”

“Hi” my face softened the minute I saw you ‘Sure just go and scare the crap out of the girl you love, you big doofus’

“Am I interrupting you?” you shifted her feet and you looked…sad?

“Um, no…come in” I gave way for you to walk into my room

“Its…its been a while hasn’t it?” you picked up the picture that I was looking at before.

“Well you know it’s busy being leader” as I took a seat on my bed looking up at you.  You placed the picture down and met my eyes “Come sit” I patted the spot beside me

You shook your head and eyed the headrest at the front of my bed.  I knew what you were referring to as I moved myself and leaned on it.  You climbed onto my bed and got comfortable between my legs, something that we use to do when we wanted to just chill and talk, just the 2 of us. You took my arms and wrapped them around your upper body, just like how I use to.

I took this moment to take in the familiar scent of your shampoo, that same smell that I have missed for so long.

“You’ve been distant” you spoke up, waking me up from my reminiscing

“What do you mean?”

“You don’t seem to have time for me anymore” ‘What?  You’re the one who has been spending most of your time with a certain turtle Rokkie.’ “I thought we could always talk to each other but it seems like I could never get a hold of you anymore”

“Maybe if you got rid of your ‘attachment’, then you would” I mumbled

“What was that?”

“Nothing!  So what did you want to talk about?”

“I’ve been in pain for a long time now”

I shifted my head to look over at you “Where?” I examined your arms and all around.

You took my hand and placed it over your heart “in here” I looked at you with a quizzical look as to ask for an explanation

“I’ve been having this pain ever since…” you trailed off making me curious as well concerned.

“Ever since when?”

You turned and kissed me on the lips.  I was shocked at first but when I regained my senses I closed my eyes and returned the kiss.  You parted your lips in which I drove my tongue tangling it with yours, swirling it around.  Our simple kiss turned into a war of the tongues, as we fought for dominance.  We pulled apart panting heavily, getting air back into our lungs.

“Wow!” I breathed out, it wasn’t something I expected nor thought would ever happen.  Your back was turned towards me but I caught your shoulders moving up and down slightly and I could hear you quietly sobbing.  I turned to look at you confused as to why “What’s wrong?”

“I’m…I’m just too happy!  I’ve waited for this day for a very long time.  You were always hard to understand that it pained me longing for this day, thinking that this day was never going to come”

I wrapped my arms around you and held you close, rocking back and forth to sooth your crying. “Shhhh…I’m here now”  We stayed in that position with me rocking you until you stopped crying. “I’m sorry.  I thought you preferred Eri’s company and I got jealous yet I wasn’t brave enough to say anything to you so I tried to make myself too busy to think of you”

You turned to look at me “Being with Eri was fun but she wasn’t you.  She knew about my feelings and have urged me to come up to you but it seems like when I do have enough courage, you didn’t have the time to even look my way.  You were my No. 1, the one I would be thinking of, the one I can’t deny dreaming about”

I was touched at her confession, I kissed her lightly on the forehead “I’m sorry I should have expressed myself earlier instead of wasting so much precious time, precious time I could’ve been with you…”

You kissed me in mid-sentence to stop my mumbling jargon “You’re still my No. 1” was all you said.  Feeling my lips form a smile at your last statement, we got back into our usual positions with you leaning against me and my arms wrapped lovingly around you, as we talked throughout the night catching up on the lost time. 

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- No. 1 (Takagaki)
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2009, 09:45:16 PM »
Aw, that was so sweet. Even though I'm guilty of it myself, I like stories where it's Ai who pines for Gaki-san instead of vice versa.  :D

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2009, 11:17:13 PM »
Awwww. Sweet story - I love Takagaki - just so classic. Glad Gaki finally took the initiative.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2009, 02:47:00 AM »
UWAHHH~~~~~ :wub: TAKAGAKI LUUUUV~~~ :heart: That was beyond cute! I love it!!! *is a TakaGaki fangirl* :wub:

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2009, 07:18:05 AM »
sweet!! takagaki is so sweet :mon inluv:

“I’ve been in pain for a long time now”

I shifted my head to look over at you “Where?” I examined your arms and all around.

You took my hand and placed it over your heart “in here” I looked at you with a quizzical look as to ask for an explanation

“I’ve been having this pain ever since…” you trailed off making me curious as well concerned.

woww Ai-chan is is very slow as  to understand it and so.... :mon pick:

You turned and kissed me on the lips.  I was shocked at first but when I regained my senses I closed my eyes and returned the kiss.  You parted your lips in which I drove my tongue tangling it with yours, swirling it around.  Our simple kiss turned into a war of the tongues, as we fought for dominance.  We pulled apart panting heavily, getting air back into our lungs.

Gaki attacks!! :mon beam: :mon trudge:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #35 on: August 28, 2009, 08:30:10 AM »
You know, "You're still my no. 1" would sound pretty cheesy if uttered by anyone else but somehow when it's Risa who says it, I can feel my legs turn to mush :nervous

I'm so happy that you wrote this TakaGaki fic. I NEED a fic a day to stay healthy and sane XD

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: August 28, 2009, 04:37:47 PM »
Alright everyone thank you all for the comment on "No. 1" although I still didn't understand where the sweet part was  :? Maybe I'm more dense or expect too much out of myself, I wasn't thinking about how to make them sweet but what they would be doing in a situation like this weird eh  :?

For the guesses that were made, if you guessed Ai-chan and then Tanakacchi then you are absolutely right!!!!  :cow:

Sorry for the long wait for this third part of Promise, Regret and Repayment  :nervous

Repayment

I stare at you looking at that person who was walking away, the one person who could always make you smile.  Through this period of time, you were happier but not the happiest that I saw of you, something was missing, something that I wished I could find and bring back to you.  

I thanked the gods that you forgave me and was giving me the chance to at least be your friend.  I felt really guilty after you told me that you’ve known for a long time that I was cheating on you.

Flashback

“Let’s just say longer than you would’ve guessed” she turned and walked away and this time I didn’t stop her.  I was stunned at the fact that I was caught and she pretended she never knew.  I realized how much she loved me yet here I am breaking her heart.  I guess I should’ve let her go a long time ago but I was selfish, I was so use to her doing everything for me that I didn’t want to leave.  With Sayu, I have found a new love, a love that I never felt before with Eri, and Sayu was okay that I already had a girlfriend.   She didn’t mind being the third party because she loved me.  At first I didn’t think much of Sayu except that we both wanted to have fun and I didn’t intend to continue cheating, but as the days go by, I spent more and more time with Sayu until I realized that I loved Sayu and not Eri.  I knew I was selfish but I just wasn’t ready to let go yet and the fact that Sayu never forced me to break up with Eri, I didn’t.  However standing right here, I look at your disappearing back and I remember the hurt in your eyes.  I felt ashamed at how I caused this to escalate.  

I walked back into the office and Sayu was cleaning up the place until she saw me.  She ran up to me “What happened?”

“She broke up with me.  She knew all along about my relationship with you but she decided to ignore it because she loved me”

“So what are you going to do now?”

“I don’t know.  It was bound to happen but I guess I feel guilty that I didn’t end things when I should have.  I’ve caused her so much pain, while she hasn’t done anything to me to deserve this treatment I gave her.  I’m sorry that I was selfish” I had started to cry, and Sayu just held me as I cried it all out.

“What do you want to do now?”

“I don’t know but I don’t think it would be a good idea for me to go back to my place and I don’t want to just leave it like this.  I hurt her bad and I want to make up for it.   Before Eri and I started dating, we were good friends, I still want to be friends if she lets me at least give me a the chance to make it up to her for making her life miserable while being with me”

“I understand, so why don’t you come and stay at my place for the time being.  Give her some space first and it can help you clear your mind about what you want to do” I nodded at the suggestion, I was mentally drained but I was glad that I had Sayu with me.

The next couple of days I stayed with Sayu until I finally thought of how to approach Eri.  I had to get her forgiveness because my guilt was eating me up inside.  I took Sayu with me as moral support, in which she agreed to at the end.  Sayu didn’t want to in case Eri attacks her but for my sake (she was more afraid that Eri would attack me) she agreed.  

We arrived in front of my house and that is when Sayu left me to face Eri alone.

I rang the doorbell, my hands sweaty as I waited for Eri to open the door.  When she did, I was shocked at the sight in front of me.  She had lost weight and the aura around her was not the usual cheerful one that I use to see.  I felt more guilty looking at how she became.

“Hi” I greeted meekily

“Hey”

“I…I came to apologize Eri, I didn’t realize how much pain I was putting you through…I’m so sorry.  I know I don’t deserve your forgiveness but I really want to make it up to you.  I will do anything to get your forgiveness”

“No its okay Reina there is no need for that”

‘Is she still upset?  Did I hurt her this much?  What have I done?’ “Really Eri, I know I have apologized before and maybe it means nothing now but I am honestly sorry and I really  want to beg you for your forgiveness” by now tears were slowly descending down my face “I feel guilty for putting you through that, especially since you haven’t done anything to me.  All I ever did was bring you pain, so give me your best shot, I am desperate to get your forgiveness”

Eri took a deep breath and looked past me.  She motioned for Sayu to come over, which shocked us both, but Sayu walked over.  “Come inside” as Eri turned and walked inside.  We looked at each other before we followed after her.

“Take a seat”, we did as she instructed.  She disappeared into the kitchen for a while.

“Psst! Reina do you think she plans to kill us both?  She has been in there for a long time.  I’m scared that she is picking knives to chop us up with”

“I don’t know.  I kinda told her I would to do anything to get her forgiveness”

“You said that?  What if she asks you to kill yourself?”

“I didn’t think of that” we saw Eri’s shadow walking back towards the livingroom.  We clutched our hands bracing ourselves for what was to come.  Slowly she reappeared with…a tray with teacups.  We both let out a relieved breath, wiping our brows of the sweat that has formed.

“Sorry I don’t have anything but tea to serve you” she placed the teacups in front of us.  We hesitated a bit because neither of us could understand what was going on in Eri’s mind.  We expected her to flare up not this…this hospitality.  “Don’t worry the tea is not poisoned” she chuckled a bit which kind of relieved us as we both took a sip before I decided to plead again.

Before I could speak, Eri spoke up “Reina, you don’t have to worry.  I have forgiven you.  Throughout the last couple of days, I have been thinking a lot and I have thought back about our relationship.  You are not the only one in the wrong.  I created this when I decided to pretend I didn’t know.   But I thought over it and in fact I should thank you”

“Eh~? Thank you? Eri, are you sure you’re okay? You don’t look like you are okay?  You’ve lost weight and you aren’t as cheerful”

“Because of our breakup I realized some things about myself and the things I missed out on.  I had to lose it to find out what they truly meant to me”

“Now I am confused why are you so unhappy then? you don’t have to force yourself to forgive me.  Here I’ll give you a free shot at me”  I stood up and closed my eyes

“Okay if that is really what you want” as Eri got up from her seat.

“Hold it! If anything I should be the one to get it.  I knew Reina had a girlfriend but I still hooked up with her.  I’m a homewrecker” as Sayu stood up as well

I couldn’t believe my ears “No Sayu!  This is between me and Eri, you don’t have to do this”

“I want to though, I am at fault as much as you are”

“Why don’t I deck you both then” Eri suggested, I looked at Sayu and she looked at me and nodded as we both closed our eyes

I felt Eri flick my forehead and opened my eyes when it was over.  I turned to Sayu and judging by the spot on her forehead, she got the same treatment as I did.  We then looked at Eri, who was smiling at both of us.

“You didn’t think I would actually deck you now did you?” she giggled.  We both looked at Eri in disbelief.  “Reina, truly I have forgiven you and” she looked at Sayu “I wouldn’t want to hurt the person you truly love”  I looked at Eri astonished by the kind-heart that she had, and that I took for granted.  Words couldn’t express the gratitude I had for forgiving me and for accepting Sayu, I went up to Eri and hugged her tight

End of Flashback

From that day on, I moved back home and from time to time when Sayu and I went out, we would invite her, although most of it was declined so far.

Seeing her so absorbed by who she was staring at it finally dawned on me what she had lost and what she was so unhappy about.  I thought it was weird that Gaki-san did not chill with her anymore and if my assumptions are correct something happened between them and Eri has fallen in love with Gaki-san

“Eri, do you mind if I am blunt and ask you something?”

“Huh?  What?? Sorry I was er…spaced out for a moment” ‘Yeah right Eri!  You were clearly staring at Gaki-san’

“I said do you mind if I am blunt and ask you something”

“Oh yeah sure”

“What happened between you and Gaki-san?”

She hesitated, looking as if she was having an internal debate about telling me “we had a fight and I did something and said something that hurt her”

“What did you say or do?”

“I slapped her, and…and”

“and?”

“Well I asked her if she hit you and she said she hated you and was calling you names so I slapped her.  I slapped her before when she kissed me and…and…and…I didn’t know what to do because that was when I caught you and Sayu at the house…and well she asked if she means nothing to me and I told her that you meant more to me and I walked out”

“You slapped her and told her that I meant more to you?  Wow!  I can’t believe you fought with her because of me.  Man do I feel guilty”

“Don’t!  it was a choice that I made.  I couldn’t believe that I would regret it but I was the one stupid, it had nothing to do with anyone else”

“But still…anyways why don’t you just go up to her, apologize and confess to her?”

“Confess what?”

“Don’t play dumb with me Kamei Eri!  You love her, you haven’t been happy ever since your fight with her”

“I…I…”

“I nothing! Go find her”

“I can’t!  She’s avoiding me”

“Why is she doing that?”

“The days after our split, I was confused and ashamed of myself for mistaking her so every time I saw her I got scared and did the only thing I thought of, I avoided her.  I think she was hurt by my actions because now when I see her and she sees me, she turns and walks the other way”

“Oh my god Eri!  I can’t believe this!  You know where she lives go to her house and talk to her”

“I can’t!  I can’t even forgive myself how could she forgive me?”  Eri stated crying in her hands.  I didn’t mean to make her cry so I hugged her soothing her as I rubbed her back.

“Okay lets not talk about this for now but just for the record, I couldn’t forgive myself but you forgave me”

The next day, I secretly went to Gaki-san’s house, Eri is upset because of me and now its my chance to repay her for forgiving me so easily.  She is a great girl that I never learned to cherish and it made sense of the protectiveness that Gaki-san use to be of her.  I rang the doorbell and waited for her to open the door.

When it did and Gaki-san saw me, I was shocked at what I was seeing right before my eyes.  The girl looked worse than Eri did when I first saw her.  She must’ve been suffering all this time since she loved Eri “What do you want” she said harshly but also very weak.  I wondered if she lived her life right.

“I wanted to talk to you about Eri”

“What’s there to talk about?  She is your girlf…” Right before my eyes, Gaki-san fainted. ‘Crap!  What the hell have you been doing to yourself’   I quickly called an ambulance, Eri and Sayu while I was riding in the ambulance with Gaki-san

I waited outside patiently as the doctor checked up on Gaki-san.  “Reina! Reina! How is she?  Why were you with her? Did you beat the crap out of her?”

“Calm down Eri!  I don’t know how she is because the doctors haven’t finished checking up on her and no I didn’t beat her up.  I wanted to check up on her because I wanted to apologize to her.  We didn’t even say more than 3 sentences and then she fainted.  She looked horrible when I saw her, much more horrible than when I saw you after the breakup.  I don’t think she was eating or sleeping properly” I explained, it wasn’t a total lie but it was better than telling Eri that I went to see Gaki-san about Eri.

Just as I finished explaining things to Eri, the doctor stepped out.  We all went up to him “How is she?” asked Eri “can we see her?”

“She is fine, she needs to start eating normally though” replied the doctor “you can see her but remember the patient needs her rest” as she walked off

“Eri, I think this is your chance to see her and talk to her”

“Maybe not, why don’t you go in and see her for me”

“Eri stop running away!  You say you’re scared and that you wouldn’t hurt someone I love yet here you are willing to hurt the person that you love?  You say you can’t forgive yourself so you can’t see her but look at me! I did it so why can’t you?”  I have had enough of her excuses, she was just trying to run and this time I plan to stop her.  They deserved to be happy and I am going to make sure that they are.  I pulled Eri inside with me, which was a bit difficult because she was fidgeting around but luckily Sayu was there to help me.  God I love this woman!

We all walked in, or two of us was dragging the third.  Gaki-san was slowly stirring awake but I don’t think she was fully awake and aware of our presence yet as she held her head “Where am I?” she asked to no one in particular

“You’re in a hospital Gaki-san” I said

“What happened?” as she turned in our direction.  She froze when her eyes met Eri’s, in which Eri stood frozen in her spot staring at Gaki-san too.  I nudged Eri to walk up to her.  Slowly and steadily, Eri walked up to Gaki-san’s bedside, their eyes never breaking contact.  From behind, I could see that Eri was crying because her shoulders were going up and down and small sniffles could be heard.

“Why…why are you here Eri?”

“I…I was worried when I heard you were in the hospital”

“Why are you crying?  Did you have another fight with Reina?  And is that who I think it is?” as she looked at Sayu

“This is Sayu…my girlfriend”

“You’re girlfriend?! Then what about Eri? Is that why Eri is crying? I am going to…” Gaki-san was trying to get out of her bed, I could feel Sayu clinging onto my arm a little tighter and I myself was just as frightened.  Who knew a girl her size could pack a wallop? I could still remember the punch she gave me.

“Calm down Gaki-san!!! We’ve talked about it and now Reina and I are just friends” Eri was pushing Gaki-san back onto her bed.  Thank god Eri is here, I don’t think anyone can calm a ferocious Gaki-san except her.

Gaki-san did as she was told “if that is not the problem then why are you crying?”

I could see why Eri would love Gaki-san, here Gaki-san is lying in a hospital and all she cared about was Eri’s problems and happiness.

“I…I…”  ‘Come on Eri, spill it! Can’t you see that Gaki-san would forgive you regardless?’  I hissed in my mind

“I…I…”

“God damn it!!! She’s crying because of you! She’s sorry that she hurt you and she loves you!” I was tired of them dragging this

“Reina!!!” Sayu hissed as I turned to look at her

“What?  At this rate they are going no where!!!!” Sayu just shook her head at me

“You’re crying because of me?  Because you love me?”  Eri slowly turned her head slightly finding the floor much more interesting as she nodded, well barely nodded

“I never realized how big a part you played in my life, until you were gone.  I was confused and scared that I did the only thing I knew how, I ran.  That’s why I was avoiding you but then when I wanted to talk to you, you started avoiding me.  My heart ached when I see you walk away but I couldn’t blame you, I couldn’t think of forgiving myself, how could I expect you to”

Gaki-san lifted Eri’s face to meet hers, “I forgave you the minute you walked out of my door.  I could never be upset at you for too long, I just wanted what was best for you and it didn’t matter to me if it means I had to play the best friend role.  I only avoided you to make your life easier.  I thought that since you were avoiding me, why don’t I take care of the hassle by doing it automatically.  I didn’t want to stress you out.”  I was in utter shock, Gaki-san totally loves Eri and the extent she went was unbelievable, these two definitely belong together.

Slowly I could see Eri grin as her eyes had tears that were about to fall.  Gaki-san used her thumb and wiped them away “Silly turtle, will you give me the honor of having you as my girlfriend?”  ‘She finally asked!!!! Answer her Eri, tell her you love her and would do her right now!!! Er…actually don’t do her, not something I wanna see.’  

Eri nodded before falling into Gaki-san’s embrace “Oh Risa, of course!”

Sayu and I decided that we should give them their moment, they needed to catch up on time lost.  I walked out of the hospital hand in hand with Sayu as if a boulder has been lifted off my shoulders.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 05:52:15 PM by FaqU »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: FaqU's one-shots- Promise, Regret and Repayment: Part Three
« Reply #37 on: August 28, 2009, 07:40:18 PM »
Wow, Reina's POV. Hmm, cheaters still aren't cool, but I guess I can forgive Reina after reading this. And yay! GakiKame (I can't believe I'm saying this) are finally together! But my favorite lines are still:
“God damn it!!! She’s crying because of you! She’s sorry that she hurt you and she loves you!” I was tired of them dragging this

“Reina!!!” Sayu hissed as I turned to look at her

“What?  At this rate they are going no where!!!!” Sayu just shook her head at me

That's just so Reina, lol.

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #38 on: August 28, 2009, 11:34:57 PM »
xD Ahaha! Loved Reina's little outburst there. Glad to see everyone happy in the end. GakiKame~

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #39 on: August 29, 2009, 03:27:12 AM »
I think I like Sayu's line "...I'm a homewrecker." XD

Hmm, I think I would've liked a bit of blood and guts and revenge but this is fine too. :lol: At least it ended all well. Everyone's happy, as it should be. :)

JPHiP Radio (24/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana