JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Firestarter

Author Topic: °e's One-shots - [9/17] STSIII - Bye-nara, Latin Lover  (Read 7498 times)

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
°e's One-shots - [9/17] STSIII - Bye-nara, Latin Lover
« on: September 15, 2009, 06:20:44 AM »
I guess this became my one-shots thread. :lol:

One Shot - 1st post

Stupider than Sex III: Bye-nara, Latin Lover

-----------------------------
No really, this story is really titled "One Shot" XD I meant to write this back around Sayu's birthday but I suck at one shots. But after being stuck with my other story I decided to finish this one. It was inspired by something said on a radio show (a Gakikame one I think?) translated by OnDiet.

One Shot

"Ok, the key point is to mix it up with some juice. That way, it's not so strong." Eri instructs me as she demonstrates it with her own drinks, mixing some orange juice into another glass containing some clear alcoholic drink. I nodded, showing her that I was listening. I then followed with my own drinks, mixing a pink fruity juice into a glass of clear liquid. The pink color became fainter as my drinks infused together. I waited for Eri's next instruction but she's still mixing her drinks together like a scientist mixing tubes of chemicals, exchanging the liquids from one glass to the other.

"Erm, Eririn?" I interrupted her.

She looks up and giggles embarrassingly. "Sorry." She then lifts up her glass "OK! To Sayu's first drink! Kanpai, ne?"

"Un. Kanpai!"

We toasted our glasses and took a swig from our drinks. We both grimaced and cringed at the slight sting from the alcohol going down our throats.

"Oh, yeah. That's good." Eri mumbles out from her scrunched up face. She shook her head as the feeling subsided. "How was it?" She then asks me.

"It's not that bad actually." I replied, taking another sip from my drink. The alcohol tingled down my throat and into my stomach. It was almost like a tickling sensation. I think I see why people like drinking.

"Good." Eri replied and yawned at the same time. She took another sip of her drink and grimaced again. She doesn't seem to be used to it yet even though she's been going out drinking with Aichan and Gaki-san for several months now. Her drink must still be strong or her orange juice was too sour. And speaking of Aichan and Gaki-san, I see them entering the bar as I motioned them to join us.

"Ah, I see Kame couldn't wait to give you your first drink." Gaki-san said as she pulled up a chair next to Eri.

"How is it?" Aichan asked, pulling up a chair next to me.

"Good. Eririn was just showing me a trick with mixing juice and-"

"What? That's baby stuff." Gaki-san interrupted me.

"Hey! You gotta start off small." Eri pipes up. She's still sipping and grimacing, and now adding hissing noises through her teeth.

"And you? You're still doing the baby stuff. When are you going to level up to Aichan and me?" Even though Gaki-san and Eririn were closer in age, Gaki-san seems to be a seasoned drinker now. Not surprising though.

Eri perks her head up although a bit wobbly and points a finger at Gaki-san. "Maybe tonight's the night." She replied almost slurring. Wow, looks like the alcohol's starting to affect her now.

"Is that a challenge?" Gaki-san replied with a genuine reaction Queen expression.

"Hai!" Eri squeaked and yawned again.

Gaki-san looks over at Aichan behind me. "I think this calls for some shots, ne?"

Aichan nodded then looks at me. "How 'bout it Sayu? Your first shot."

"Umm..." I hummed, but not wanting to be the party pooper I decided to go for it. "OK!"

"Yay, Sayu!" Gaki-san cheered then returned to Eri. "Kame?"

"Yeah, yeah. Get them already." Eri sounded annoyed, propping her head on her hand on the bar table.

"Is she ok?" I asked Aichan. She nodded and said she's perfectly fine.

Aichan then calls up the bartender and orders four shots for us, doing some gesturing like some secret code or something. She must be a pro at this now, I thought. A few minutes later four shot glasses of clear liquid appeared in front of us. We each took our own and after a few toasts and "Kanpai's" we all downed our shots. Although we all drank in unison, all of our reactions were different. Aichan simply let out a satisfied "Ahh" while Gaki-san let out a loud "Woo!", her mouth in a perfect circle. Eririn did her usual grimace, any more puckering and she's going to look like her beloved snack, umeboshi. I almost drank mine flawlessly but ended up coughing near the end.

"Good job, Sayu." Aichan patted my back. "You did a lot better than when Eri did her first shot."

Eri perks up again and points a scolding finger at Aichan, but before she could say anything, her eyes rolled back and her head went down, smacking it against the bar table. We all cringed back painfully.

"Whaa? Eririn? Eririn?" I shook her shoulder but she didn't respond. "Wow, she's knocked out."

"Don't worry, she's fine." Aichan looked on unconcerned. "There is no alcohol in her drink. It's just soda water."

"What? But how is she...?"

"Sayu, what time is it?" Gaki-san asked me. I looked at the clock on the wall and read the neon glow of a few minutes passed midnight. Gaki-san continued, "It's obviously past Kame's bedtime right? She's just tired and sleepy." She calls the bartender to order another drink. "Besides, you think we're crazy enough to give our ichiban hen member alcohol? She's crazy on her own, imagine if she's like that plus alcohol? I don't want to find out!"

I was a bit slow to pick up on everything but I finally realized. "You mean, she's never had any alcohol yet?"

Aichan laughs. "And she still hasn't figured it out yet. The bartender knows that everytime Eri asks for a drink, he'll put soda water instead."

"You guys are mean!" But I couldn't help guffaw with them. "But, she's definitely going to feel it in the morning, that bump I mean."

I turned Eri's face to the side where she could breathe properly. She's totally out cold, her mouth slightly open, breathing deeply. I brushed her bangs from her face and noticed her forehead was starting to turn a little purple. I bent over to give to kiss the boo boo on her forehead.

"Hmm, looks like I beat you at something, Eririn." I smirked devilishly. "Having my first alcohol drink before you."

"Wow, Sayu. You're pretty tough." Aichan noticed. "You don't feel anything yet? That shot was a bit strong."

I paused for a moment. "Nope. Not at all. I feel fine actually."

"Um, Aichan?" Gaki-san said in a somewhat worried tone. Aichan looks up to see Gaki-san holding Eri's shot glass. "I think Kame had the one with real alcohol."

"What?" Aichan's eyes widened. She then grabs my empty shot glass and sniffs it. Her eyebrows furrowed. "And this is the one with soda water."

I blinked, trying to piece together what just happened. "You mean? Eri just had her-"

"First real drink." Aichan finished.

"Kame and alcohol..." Gaki-san murmured dreadfully.

Suddenly Eri shoots up in her chair as if an electric shock went through her. Her head was tilted back sharply like she was possessed or something. She then straightens her head back to normal but turns to face me. A really wide and scary smile emerges from her curvy lips.

"Sayuuuu," She slurred, her eyes closed. "Do you, do you...know how much I love...?" She didn't finish but just cackled loudly.

I leaned back in fright, bumping into Aichan who was cowering behind me bewildered as I am. Eri then begins to rock back and forth in her seat like a swaying tree in a windstorm. We were afraid for her falling off her chair. Just when we thought she was going to fall forward toward me she instantaneously changes direction and falls back into Gaki-san. Her head rested snug in Gaki-san's lap. Eri adjusted her head a bit then falls asleep again, giggling and snorting every now and then.

"Ew, ew! Get her off of me! Kimoi!" Gaki-san cried.

Aichan and I exchanged glances before guffawing at Gaki-san's predicament. I think my nights and weekends are going to be a lot more fun and interesting now. Welcome to adulthood, Ichiban Kawaii.

XD
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 10:56:28 PM by DO Me DO Me »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: One Shot
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 06:52:58 AM »
That was quite funny and don't feel too bad about one-shots.  I end up writing poems because I am really crappy at it.  Keep it up, one day you will feel better about writing one-shots without being self-conscious.
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 07:42:27 AM »
Woah kinda remind me of my 1st drink though I didn't knock out like Eri :lol:

"Sayuuuu," She slurred, her eyes closed. "Do you, do you...know how much I love...?" She didn't finish but just cackled loudly.
Eri had her 1st drink without knowing it XD Oh is that an almost confession? :twisted:

XD XD XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 07:44:10 AM »
Heh heh, Kame and alcohol! Cute story. What does Eri love?

"Huh huh, Gaki-san~!!"
"Kame, please, that's gross." <-- That one, right?

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 12:37:57 PM »
Sayu drank the soda water, while Eri had her first drink.

Eri immediately changed when she got drunk. XD

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 02:41:26 PM »
LMAO XD This was too funny and cute! I think you're good at one-shots! What are you talking about? This one had me laughing the whole time even at the end of it. Eri and alcohol, not really a good mix together, but it sure is a funny to see what would happen if she did drink it. You did a great job. This is sort of how I imagined Eri drunk though not so creepy when she was staring at Sayu. lol

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 03:35:46 PM »
 :on lol:

She's been drinking soda water for months without knowing  :rofl:

...YOU.?.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2009, 11:19:14 PM »
Thanks for the comments guys! :D I guess it's not that I cannot write oneshots but I can't finish them or they end up being way too long. I have one that I've written back in 2005-ish and it's still not finished.  :doh:

rndmnwierd - Hey that line fits XD But I got the inspiration from a group radio show back in July. Apparently, Eri taught Sayu how to drink and Gaki revealed that Eri can't handle alcohol. So there ya go! XD

kRisZ - Maybe. :roll: Actually it was "you" (Sayu) but of course I just left it blank even though it was obvious. I wanted to put something random, something Eri-ish like cheese or some weird thing. :lol:

I guess I'll use this thread again for more oneshots, whenever I'm inspired to write one again.

Offline GoodEngrish

• ecchi
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 02:15:06 AM »
"Maybe tonight's the night."

OOOH, drinking game!

"Umm..." I hummed, but not wanting to be the party pooper I decided to go for it. "OK!"

Caving in to peer pressure already?

her eyes rolled back and her head went down, smacking it against the bar table.

Aww, the adorable turtle can't hold her liquor XD
Hopefully Sayu's kissing demon side won't come out with the help of alcohol and take advanatage of poor Eri.

"There is no alcohol in her drink. It's just soda water."

It's a "WUT?! LOL!" moment.

"Kame and alcohol..." Gaki-san murmured dreadfully.

I wonder...

"Sayuuuu," She slurred, her eyes closed. "Do you, do you...know how much I love...?"
I imagine the rest of her sentence would read, "Do you know how much I love... alcohol?" XD

Ah, this was cute. Drunken tales are always fun :twothumbs
And the title seems so ambiguous until I realized this is about alcohol shots. 

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2009, 07:21:21 AM »
ERI GOTZ PWNED...TWICE!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2009, 02:01:51 PM »
This is funny :lol:
Eri is too cute  :wub:
I bet Sayu was all proud of herself for not feeling the effects of the alcohol, before she found out she drank the soda water XD

This is my fave line :D

Please write more!

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #11 on: September 17, 2009, 03:06:50 AM »
it only takes a 'oneshot' to make their life a living hell courtesy of Eri. :yep:

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stupider than Sex 3: Bye-nara, Latin Lover
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2009, 10:54:01 PM »
Welps, I finally finished my old one-shot from a few years ago. All I had to change/add was a sentence or two  :doh: Note* "Stupider than Sex" was a short fic series written a long long time ago by a forum member named Patachu. From what I remember it was just about dumb things Kameshige were doing other than sex. It's basically Kameshige cuteness, dorkiness, and fluff, it was funny and didn't make any sense. So this was my take on the series although mine isn't so nonsensical as Pata's. Don't ask me for Parts I and II, they used to be in JPM's 4th Station thread but it's no longer there. The stories were not related anyway.

But I don't know why it took me so long to write this I guess I found it too long to be a one-shot or something. But, hope you like it, it's bringing back an old character we love and miss. :D

Stupider than Sex III*: Bye-nara, Latin Lover

It's getting hot in here. Eri thought as she sat still in the dark. Fifteen minutes had already passed since she got herself stuck inside the small, tight wardrobe closet she always hid herself in of her dressing room. This has never happened before. The door doesn't even have a lock and yet she couldn't get out. Today was just one of those days, she guessed. She later found out that something had jammed the door shut. It was something long, thin, and flat and she soon realized it must've been the white tie (with the red rose) of her original Eric Kamezou costume. It got caught on the sliding mechanisms of the door and now it won't slide open. She had a feeling her messy habits would come back to haunt her. She was surprisingly calm though (that is, after panicking the first few minutes). She didn't want to waste her energy for she knew she wouldn't be found for a good while because it was around lunchtime and everyone must be out. Now she was hungry too and her stomach even said so. As she sighed and waited she heard someone hyperventilating near her in the darkness and then she remembered why she was stuck inside the closet in the first place.

"Are you finished?" Eri scoffed at the huffing person.

"We're going to die, Eric." cried the Ichiban Kawaii.

"Stop calling me that!" Eri snapped. "And we're not going to die!"

This whole thing started over an argument about the Maido Arii segment. It was the taping of the final segment and as soon as the director yelled "Cut!" Eri quickly stormed off the stage without turning back. She was so happy that the segment had finally come to an end. She hated it though no one knew she felt that way. All those months having to dress up like a guy was humiliating to her. Maybe Yossi and Makoto didn't mind playing guys, but not Eri and she refused to be part of the "guys" just because her hair was short. And the dance, especially the dance, was a total waste of her energy. Eri was never good at improvising, yet everyone got a kick out of her spot on antics.

But now it's finally over. She wasted no time shedding off her Eric costume as she entered her dressing room. Taking it off was even harder than putting it on, she thought. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled, knowing that she could finally grow out her hair again. As she bid farewell to all that was Eric Kamezou, she had entered the room. She suggested that Eri should keep the segment going, at least till the end of the year.

"Why?" Eri had asked. "I hated it, you know?"

"Really? But it's fun!" Sayumi answered but that wasn't the real reason.

She wouldn't dare admit that she was in love...with Eric. How else did she managed to get the role of playing Eric's assistant and eventually becoming a regular on the segment? Seeing Eri as Eric made her heart flutter, even if it was just Eri in guys' clothing. She hoped Eri bought her little excuse but Eri could always tell when she lied.

Then the arguing started. Eri continually protested to the point where she stepped into her "quiet place" aka her wardrobe closet and asked Sayumi to leave her alone. Of course, like a leech, Sayumi hopped inside with Eri not leaving till they have come to an agreement.

"It's so cramped in here." Sayumi said, scooting around inside.

"That's because I'm not usually crammed in here with someone, like you." Eri replied smartly.

Sayumi scoffed at her. "Well, I'm not getting out till you agree to continue the segment."

"Get out!" Eri squeaked angrily.

"No!" Sayumi whined.

"Fine, then close the door." Eri said before burying her head in her knees.

Sayumi hesitated for a moment but out of anger she then took hold of the closet door and slid it rather hard. Now it was pitch black and the darkness felt endless. Seconds went by but to Sayumi it felt like eternity. She started to worry even though Eri was next to her.

"Eririn?" She whispered but received no reply. "Eririn?" She repeated but nothing. "Eriri-"

"What?!" Eri finally answered, deeply annoyed.

"Why didn't you say something?" Sayumi whined.

"Sayu, don't bother me." Eri said quietly now. "Could you please leave? I'd like to be alone. Please."

Sayumi pouted, biting her lip to stop herself from tearing up.

"Fine." She whimpered.

She gave up and shuffled around blindly in the dark trying to find the edge of the door. She bumped into Eri during the process but the girl didn't move. When Sayumi found the knob she gave it a tug but it failed to open.

"Ok, where's the lock on the door?" She asked feeling along the frame.

"There's no lock on this closet." Eri piped up. How dumb can Sayumi be? She thought as she tried to open it herself. It didn't budge. "What the?" She mumbled as she tugged on it repeatedly. "What did you do to it?"

"I didn't do anything!" Sayumi defended as they both tried to pull the door open together now. Pretty soon they began to panic, banging on the door and yelling for help. No one heard their cries. They quickly gave up and here they were 15 minutes later.

---

"What is that smell?" Eri sniffed around.

"It's not me!" Sayumi denied.

Eri felt around the darkness and located the source of the smell. It was coming from the clothes that were piled up haphazardly underneath her instead of being hung up on the rack where they're suppose to. But it wasn't coming from the clothes. It was coming from a paper bag and she was sitting on it. Inside was something she had forgotten.

"Ah, it's that nattou sandwich I've been looking for a few days ago." Eri realized.

"Eww, you're not going to eat that, are you?" Sayumi cried. She could hear Eri shuffling inside the paper bag. "Don't you dare, Eririn! I'll scream!"

Eri rolled her eyes at her but of course Sayumi wouldn't be able to see it anyway. "Relax," She said. "It's probably not good anymore anyway. But then again I'd rather eat it than to be stuck in here with you." She lied as she stifled her gagging.

Sayumi coughed, the smell was beginning to be unbearable. "This is your fault, you and your weird habits."

My fault??? Nobody told you to get inside! Eri yelled in her head. Sayumi sure picked the wrong time to be annoying, she thought. She curled herself into a tighter ball and kept to herself. They'll just have to wait till someone finds them. She could just imagine what everyone else was saying about them right now:

"Where's Eri and Sayu?" Someone would ask.

"They're probably doing something stupider than sex." Miki would answer for she would be the one most likely to reply.

"Gross!" Everyone would react.

Ugh, this is so humiliating! Eri thought. If they're ever found how would she explain this to them? How can she explain how two seemingly close friends ended up locked together inside a closet with one of them semi dressed as a guy? How can she explain that as normally as possible? She can't. Then again what has she done that was considered normal to them?

Sayumi wasn't acting like her usual self either. Eri figured she must want something, especially complaining over something so trivial like Maido Arii. Why was it so important to her? Thinking back a few minutes earlier she remember how Sayumi looked really cute with her hair down though it wasn't like that during the taping. She also noticed how she would look at her funny, sort of doey-eyed and wanting. However, Eri realized that she would only look like that whenever she was dressed as Eric. Suddenly Eri felt something inside her. Jealousy maybe? Of what? Jealous because her non-existent character is getting her best friend's attention more than her as herself?

"No, that's stupid." Eri thought out loud.

"What's stupid?" Sayumi heard her.

"Oh, nothing." She was somewhat disappointed that she couldn't see Sayumi in front of her. She wanted her to look at her like that again.

"Eririn?" Sayu's voice emerged from the dark.

"Hmm?"

"Why are you mad? You never get angry."

The way she said that broke Eri's heart. She didn't mean to snap at her earlier. "I'm sorry. I guess I'm just not in a good mood today."

"Is it because it's over?"

"No, I said I was glad it's over."

"But why? I don't understand how you're not sad that a great segment is ending."

Eri couldn't think of an answer. Well, she knew the answer but couldn't say it.

Because Eri likes you, Sayu. Not Eric. She said in her mind. She didn't know she couldn't just say it to her. They were close friends, a little too close sometimes yet they seemed clueless of their attraction towards each other. Besides, Sayumi seems to like Eric more. His persona was quite different from her own yet it was her who brought him to life. Whenever she was dressed as Eric she found herself being able to do anything as if she could take on the world with no fear. There was a huge confidence gained whenever she was Eric. But she was conflicted now, wondering which is the real her.

"Eririn." Sayumi broke the silence again.

"What?" Eri answered tiredly.

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"This is all my fault."

"It's ok. I didn't mean to get mad."

"No, it's just...I don't know. It's so stupid."

"You like Eric, don't you?" Eri let it out.

"Eh?" Sayumi was shocked, but more embarrassed.

"You don't have to hide it. I kinda figured it out already."

"Oh." She patted her cheeks. They felt warm. Good thing Eri couldn't see her blushing. "Stupid huh?"

"Yeah." Eri agreed.

Sayumi felt a pang in her heart from Eri's answer. Good thing she couldn't see that either.

"But I'm even more stupid for not admitting it first." Eri finished.

"What?"

"Didn't it ever occur to you that I was just being myself the whole time? That it's not Eric you like, it's me."

Sayumi thought for a moment, a bit too long actually. "You mean? You like me too?"

Eri thought she'd never answer. "Of course. I was just too shy to tell you." She sighed. "I guess being Eric sort of helped me get closer to you."

"Awww, Eririn..."

Eri could then hear Sayumi shuffling toward her. Eri followed, shuffling toward Sayumi. They ended up smacking foreheads together and in the process knocking down the clothes that were hanging on the bar above them.

"Argh!" They both grunted and fell opposite ways hitting the backs of their heads this time against the walls of the closet. And then there was silence. Minutes went by but it felt like they were unconscious for hours. Sayumi was the first to shake off the bump.

"Eri? Eririn? Eric? Are we dead?" She called, shaking what feels to be Eri's leg.

Suddenly that leg moved and the rest of the body it was attached to slowly roused awake. "Argh, Sayu! You have a hard head!" Eri mumbled.

"Nah uh, I have a cute head." She pouted.

"Baka!" Eri snapped.

And then there was silence again.

"Something touched me." Said the silence breaker, Sayu.

"Ew, what? A bug?" Eri freaked.

"Bugs? Where???" Sayu freaked more.

They screamed like banshees, toppling over each other in the closet, a few more outfits hanging above them fell on top of them again.

"Ugh, we're hopeless." Eri groaned. She then heard soft breathing on her left side. She reached out her hand and found Sayu's soft round cheek. Sayu shuddered from the sudden touch. It was starting to feel a little hotter inside the closet. "What touched you?" Eri now whispered.

Other than Eri's hand, Sayu thought. "What you said earlier." She replied. "About being yourself the whole time. It's not Eric, but you." She then placed her hand over Eri's hand which was still on her cheek. "I should've realized."

"It's ok." Eri replied. "Now you know."

Sayu could then feel Eri creeping closer to her, her breath getting warmer against Sayu's face. Sayu closed her eyes in the already pitched black closet, anticipating for the expected action. Suddenly a sliver of light pierced the darkness followed by a rush of cool air.

"There you are!" Said the light.

Sayu opened her eyes and looked up. "Eririn?"

"What are you doing in my closet? We're all looking for you. We're gonna shoot the final segment soon." Eri extended her hand toward Sayumi. Sayumi took it and felt Eri pulling her up to her feet. She wobbled a bit, trying to stretch out her legs from being cramped in there. "What were you doing in there?" Eri repeated.

"I guess I fell asleep." Sayu yawned.

Eri raised an eyebrow, then furrowed it as she sniffed. "And what's that smell?"

"I didn't do anything!" Sayumi denied, then looked behind her. There was a paper bag crammed in one corner.

Eri picked it up and looked inside. "Ah ha! I was wondering where this was." But she grimaced and threw it into the nearest trash bin. There really was a sandwich there.

"I, I was just wondering how it was like. I see you do it all the time." Sayumi lied.

Eri giggled. "Yeah? Well, next time do it in your own closet, ok? Now go and get ready for the segment." She patted her back.

"Eric?"

"Hmm?"

"I mean, Eririn. You're not sad that it's going to be over?"

"Well, a little. It was fun while it lasted. Didn't you have fun?"

"Yes. Um, you're not mad at me for calling you Eric, are you?"

"Uh, no, it's ok. I guess it's because I'm in costume huh?" Eri tugs at the collar of her costume.

"Uh, yeah. That's it." Sayu wanted to kick herself for sounding stupid.

"Why? Do you think I make a handsome guy?" Eri asked slyly.

Sayumi blushed.

"Hey Kamei!" Someone shouted. "Did you find Michishige?"

"Yeah, she came out of the closet!" Eri yelled out.

"Eririn!" Sayumi slapped her shoulder at her friend's absentmindedness.

"What?" Eri had no idea.

"Well, I guess I should get ready then. I'll see you on the set."

"Ok." Eri replied.

Sayumi straightened out Eri's costume, a black robe usually worn at a tea ceremony. "Oh, yeah. You should really clean up your closet. Bad things might happen." She said the last sentence in an eerie voice, then left the dressing room.

Eri looked at her strangely but shrugged it off. She went over to her closet and sat in it. It still felt warm from where Sayumi sat. She noticed something in the corner of her eye and picked it up. It was the white tie (with the red rose) from her first Eri Kamezou suit. She stretched it out to reveal the whole thing. She noticed a stain on it, one coming from lips covered with strawberry lip gloss. She rubbed her thumb over it and then put it up to her own lips.

"Eric, what have we done?" She said to herself. "Thanks for your help but I can take it from here. Sayumi is mine now." She took the tie and stuffed it inside her robe, placing it over her heart.

She looked at the mirror once more and almost felt sad.

"Goodbye, Eric. Maido Arii!" She said as she stepped out into the stage one last time.

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: °e's One-shots - [9/17] STSIII - Bye-nara, Latin Lover
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 12:16:41 AM »
Oh, I remember that series! It's been so long though.

Lot's of great KameShige moments here, though the thought of Sayu climbing into Eri's wardrobe and dreaming getting together with Eri made me a little sad for some reason.

"Ah, it's that nattou sandwich I've been looking for a few days ago." Eri realized.

"Eww, you're not going to eat that, are you?" Sayumi cried. She could hear Eri shuffling inside the paper bag. "Don't you dare, Eririn! I'll scream!"
"Ew, what? A bug?" Eri freaked.

"Bugs? Where???" Sayu freaked more.

They screamed like banshees, toppling over each other in the closet, a few more outfits hanging above them fell on top of them again.
"What is that smell?" Eri sniffed around.

"It's not me!" Sayumi denied.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eri raised an eyebrow, then furrowed it as she sniffed. "And what's that smell?"

"I didn't do anything!" Sayumi denied

Great lines from this story, because I could just choose one.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Goodbye Eric, good luck Eri!

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 12:57:44 AM »
That was a good read! It did leave me feeling a bit sad as well even though I'm not sure exactly why.
I mean, Eric is just a character and Eri's still around but 'he' did sort of feel like his own little presence in this story, I think.
The little bit at the end when Eri says she's going to take it from there was a serious 'awwww' moment. Short-haired Eric always did seem pretty cool so I can sort of understand where Sayu is coming from - besides, Eric wore glasses♥

Hmm... maybe what I'm really sad about is that I never got to read the other two parts even if they aren't related. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 01:46:18 AM »
Took me a sec to realize that Sayu had been dreaming. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 04:35:58 AM »
^I think that was one of my problems with that story, I thought people wouldn't get that it was a dream the whole time.

It is a bit sad, mostly because Maido Arii is coming to an end and that those 2 have been in love with each other but either didn't know. XD

Trivia! Where did the word "bye-nara" (combo of the ENG and JPN word for "goodbye") come from and who said it? Hinto: 2 musumes (a current and graduated) coined it in a video they did together.

I just realized that all the one-shots I've attempted to write were all about Kameshige. KS forevar!  :wub:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 04:57:46 AM »
^ That's because KameShige is one of the best pairings!  :heart: They're cute yet very strange at the same time.  Lol I've lurked on this fic, but have not commented. I guess I should though. Well When I read this fic I couldn't stop smiling and laughing. It was so cute and so funny. You had them written down so well. I can picture the whole situation. Though it took me a while to realize that it was a dream. I'm just kind of slow like that is all. lol The end was kind of sad though I still enjoyed the fic. You did another great job. Now go make some more KameShige fics! lol ah jk take your time and write whatever you want.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 06:01:20 AM »
Wow, I just noticed your little thread here. XD And more Stupider Than Sex!!!! So awesome... >.>; I wonder if there's anyone other than me (and the obvious) who remembers those... Anyway, you're right, not as cracked up as Patachu's, but I think you're just too even-headed a writer for that. XD (like me probably... lol) Man, reading through that made me want to try to make a version of it too. XD I only really dabbled into the KameShige that once in my first story... Anyway.

I totally didn't know it was a dream until Eri opened the closet, and it took a little reorientation, but got it plenty well after Eri helped her up. :) I'm still re-watching those old H!M's, but I'm still in the Elizabeth Kyamei era. :lol: Got a bit to go to get to Mr. Kamezou...

As for bye-nara, I don't know the Musume reference lol, but where I have heard it from is the series of Densha Otoko. XD I always thought it was an old 'net greeting used in Japan. It was used in that series as a kinda out-of-style thing. :P

Anyway, I hadn't commented on your first post here yet either, but drunk Eri always = win. Y'know, I think the only time I've written that was in a certain perv. XD Did it pop up in the Berry Beautiful party scene? Probably not, lol. Although Gaki was there... Anyway. Maybe I'll do that again sometime. UFO like to party, after all. ;)

All this KameShige... natsukashii... Mostly seen the GakiKame lately.

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 09:07:59 AM »
^Yeah, I'm bringing teh sexy (well, the greatest pair) back. XD  Ok, you get bonus points for finding the origin of "byenara" which I didn't know, should've researched it first. LoL But 2 musume girls said it in a video (hinto 2: it's a Flets video) so that made me use it for the title.

Yes, write your own STS story! XD I'm sure Commie would write one too. hehe I think a Kameshige fics revival is on its way!  :twothumbs

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Firestarter