JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - U

Author Topic: C's Scrambled Mix [TanaKame~Duty Love] 14/02/11  (Read 30901 times)

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
C's Scrambled Mix [TanaKame~Duty Love] 14/02/11
« on: January 02, 2010, 11:38:26 PM »
Index:

1. Drool scroll down ~ TanaKamei
2. Her Smile ~ TanaShige
3. Why Don't you Kiss Her? ~ KameShige
4. Forgiven (Her Smile sequel) ~ TanaShige
5. Duty Love ~ TanaKamei

---

First of all I owe my thanks to writerjunkie for making me a TanaKame-ist and because of that I’m finally able to write something and finished it after years of almost writing nothing. Thank you!  :kneelbow:

I had this in my laptop for weeks (if not more than a month), so before I chickened out again here I go with my first attempt at this kind of fic.
Dedicated to the Camel Le’mac club (seriously go check them now if you haven't!! There's nothing like a healthy dose of crack for your bad day!) and all the TanaKame-ist out there! Hope you’ll be able to enjoy it somehow.

Edit: Special thanks for Mirei-chan for half beta-ing this for me.

Drool

They had been sitting in the farthest back of the bus, thanks to Eri. She had begged (more like ‘attacked’) Reina with her puppy dog eyes to sit there because she had a sudden urge to sleep and it was the best seat for doing that. Not immune to it, Reina could only nod and follow when Eri dragged her.

Soon, Reina learned that when it came to Eri there were things that she usually disliked—or found disgusting in this case—could be easily converted into something...endearing.

And what was that ‘thing’?

Drool. Yes, drool.

Eri was drooling on her lap. The sight of it was so cute that she couldn’t help but caress the head of the girl softly instead of wiping the drool from her mouth which was slowly making its way onto her jeans.

“Stop smiling like an idiot while watching her sleep, it’s creepy...and ewww, that is gross!” came a sharp comment from none other than the poison tongued girl, Sayumi. She had turned around from her seat in front of Reina and had both her arms atop the seat, and of course was still trying to act cute.

Reina rolled her eyes. Mind your own business, Sayu.

Pointing at the sleeping girl, Sayu continued her assault. “What is it that you see from this ‘ahou’ anyway?”

“Duh, and you call yourself her best friend?” Reina questioned the best friend’s lack of faith in the turtle girl’s good points.

The evil bunny just shrugged nonchalantly. It really made you wonder if that psychological test on Hello! Morning episode was actually accurate about Eri seeing Sayu as a person she could use. Because sometimes it looked more like the other way around.

Both of them were so engrossed with their banter and missed the once closed eyes were peeking out the moment Sayu asked Reina what she liked about her only to have them closed again hastily, leaving her ears to do their thing. Who could have possibly resist the temptation of hearing the answer coming out of your loved one?

Reina sighed. Sayu wasn’t going to stop staring at her until she gave her the explanation.

“Exactly her ahou-ness,” answered Reina with a look of adoration at the girl on her lap. “The way she shakes her head around while laughing like a fool without a care to the world, her sudden spacing out times, her randomness, her—“

“Okay, okay, I get it! Well...I don’t. But please stop before you make me puke.” Sayu interjected before she could explain any further.

“Hey, you’re the one who asked!” the yankii whispered harshly.

“Honestly, both of you are starting to get on my nerves...” she paused to glare momentarily at them and added, “both of you clearly can’t keep yourself away from each other and yet neither of you would do anything about it seriously!”

Reina put a finger in front of her mouth and hissed, “Sshhh! You’re going to wake her up!”

The bunny immediately clamped her mouth shut and mouthed ‘sorry’ for her outburst.

Eri smiled inwardly; for her friends silly fight, Reina’s answers, and Sayu’s impatience towards their relationship. Maybe she should do something about it...later. Right now, the sleepiness whispered for her to continue the disrupted sleep. Snuggling closer to Reina, she let herself back into the dreamland.

Feeling the girl shifted closer to her, Reina wrapped her arms around the body protectively without thinking.

Then, Reina countered the half question and half statement while dodging it at the same time. “I don’t want to hear that coming from someone who keeps on kissing other people instead of the one she wanted to kiss the most. You know you’re lucky Gaki-san didn’t kill you for kissing Ai-chan.”

“That’s...” Sayu didn’t finish and huffed in defeat. She knew Reina was right about that. Therefore, she could only sit back down on her seat and sulk.

Reina smirked from her victory.

----------------

Not having the heart to wake the turtle girl, Reina waited behind when the others were already out of the bus excitedly to observe the location for their newest PV shoot. They had time. The staff were still preparing their equipments, so she’s going to wake Eri gently.

Slowly, she reached out for Eri’s face and stroked her thumb back and forth over the girl’s cheek lovingly. The action seemed to have an effect as the girl stirred lightly.

Though she couldn’t contain her amusement at the sight, Reina carried away with her task on waking Eri. “Wakey, wakey, sleepy turtle head.”

One lazy eye opened, and the next a bright smile was spread across her sleepy face upon seeing the face of the person who woke her up from her slumber.

Responding with her own smile Reina asked, “Have a nice nap?”

“Unn...” Eri nodded and rubbed her eyes.

“Well then, let’s get up. The crew is almost finished with the preparations.”

Eri sat up immediately. “Ehh??!” she looked around frantically before exclaiming, “We’re already here! Why didn’t you wake me up?!”

“That is what I’m doing,” Reina chuckled.

“I mean, you should have woke me earlier!”

“Yeah, but the sleeping beauty was sleeping so peacefully that I thought I should let her have her beauty sleep for a little bit longer.” Eri blushed when Reina tapped her nose playfully and winked.

Though then Reina showed Eri the drool on her jeans and teased, “I never knew that a sleeping beauty could drool.”

Eri slapped Reina’s arm and pouted.

Reina chuckled again before standing up. “C’mon. They’ll be looking for us soon.” She offered her hand for Eri to take, however, she was unprepared when Eri pulled her back onto the seat.

Sayu’s right. We really should do something. Smiling mischievously Eri said, “Well, it seemed you’ve forgotten one thing Tanaka-san...”

Arching her eyebrow up, Reina asked, “I did?”

“Don’t you know that you have to wake a sleeping beauty with a kiss?”

The blush moved to Reina’s face.

Had someone asked how to describe their relationship, it would be rather hard to do. At times, they’re normal friends having fun together. Other times, they can be closer than what friends should be but not like KameShige or GakiKame close like, there’s more. And this was one of those moments where they were dangerously treading the lovers territory.

It’s like they’re playing hide and seek with affirmation.

“What say you?” Eri dared tauntingly.

I guess it’s about damn time something happened. “Then allow me to wake the sleeping beauty properly...” Reina trailed off whilst leaning into the other girl face carefully, giving her an opening to escape.

Seeing Eri didn’t move an inch, Reina closed the gap and claimed those lips tenderly. After a few seconds she pulled back and stared at those eyes which now shined with happiness reflecting her own.

“So does the sleeping beauty fully awaken now?”

“Yes.”

They shared one last smile before hopping down the bus hand in hand to where the others had been waiting.

That’s one definite turtle step had been taken, with Eri as the initiator and Reina as the executor, this time.

There were no love confessions or whatsoever to announce the validity of their relationship. Nevertheless, neither girl minded if their relationship was going at turtle speed. For now, they’re just gonna concentrate on finishing the PV.

And as long as they continue taking the turtle steps together, they’re going to be just fine.

-Fin-

I really did get the idea from seeing drool (oh, what inspiration can do to you XD)
Tell me if there's any error, oddness, or whatever it is you want to say.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 07:43:47 PM by pretend_2besome1 »

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Drool - TanaKamei [3/1/10]
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 01:12:31 AM »
 :wriggly: OMG, so cute!
“Wakey, wakey, sleepy turtle head.”
Definitely my favorite line.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 01:16:52 AM »
Ahhh, you don't have to thank me! Hehe, *blushes* Though I'm honored to get you to write something. This is very cute I must admit. You've done a pretty good job. I like this one-shot. Does this mean You'll write some more and post new fics? I hope so since the sites have been going through a fanfic drought. I'll look forward to your other fics. ^_^

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 01:47:40 AM »
fanfic drought.
More like a rokun and Essy-sama drought.

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 03:12:03 AM »
lol there are other decent fics out there that I read. Though even if Rokun and Estrea were writing I can never promise reading any of their work because my attention span is bad. Also, well I'm a bit lazy when it comes to reading a long almost endless chapter. lol
« Last Edit: January 23, 2010, 04:55:13 PM by writerjunkie »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 03:20:32 AM »
Just the fact that it is a Tanakame fic makes it droolworthy :drool: (pun fully intended XD)

Eri's right. You do wake the sleeping beauty with a kiss, even if the beauty drools in her sleep :lol:

I wonder who is the girl Sayu wants to kiss the most :P And do we see a hint of Takagaki here? :w00t:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 11:41:28 AM »
@ rndmnwierd: Thank you! I was really hoping for that kind of reaction.
Yeah, I like that line too (and I'm the author  XD).

@ writerjunkie: I definitely had to. As a writer you must know how it feels when you aren't able to write something and I've been frustrated with that. So of course when I'm able to write and finished it, I'm beyond glad. That's why I have to thank you.

Ahhh, you don't have to thank me! Hehe, *blushes* Though I'm honored to get you to write something. This is very cute I must admit. You've done a pretty good job. I like this one-shot. Does this mean You'll write some more and post new fics? I hope so since the sites have been going through a fanfic drought. I'll look forward to your other fics. ^_^
I'm the one honored that you think it's cute and like it  :)
Ah, truthfully I do have some vague ideas but more suited for long chaptered fic so until I can do something about it then I hope I'll get inspiration for one-shots. I desperately wanted to write a TanaShige (I'm still searching for ideas and waiting for inspiration but haven't came up with anything yet).
And I won't dare to promise anything about more fics from me.

@ badsaints:
LOL nice pun there.

I wonder who is the girl Sayu wants to kiss the most  :P And do we see a hint of Takagaki here? :w00t:
I already had in mind who that girl is gonna be but need more ideas to make the pairing happen.
Congrats! You caught on the TakaGaki hints  :mon fyeah:

:prayers: :mon prayer: *praying hard for inspiration to come*

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2010, 03:09:18 PM »
OMG  C'S FIC   :w00t:  :mon fyeah:

Sayu asked Reina what she liked about her only to have them close again hastily

Eavesdropping  :lol:

“Okay, okay, I get it! Well…I don’t. But please stop before you make me puke.”

Bet she's just jealous  :roll:

“Don’t you know that you have to wake a sleeping beauty with a kiss?”

OMG  :w00t:

Eri as the initiator and Reina as the executor

:rockon:

if their relationship was going at turtle speed

Damn  XD

Cute  :wriggly:

EDIT

Dedicated to the Camel Le’mac club and all the the TanaKame-ist out there! (Hope you’ll be able to enjoy it somehow).

:mon fyeah:   :gmon twirl:

2nd EDIT

By the Power of Grayskull Camel-sama, I hereby promote you from Awesome Commenting Audience to Awesome Commenting Writer. Please visit the headquarters for the Grand Ritual. Bow.

:D
« Last Edit: January 03, 2010, 05:15:07 PM by kRisZ »

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2010, 04:21:13 PM »
@ pretend_2besomeone1- Oh, a TanaShige fic? I would like to see that. I've actually been trying to see how I can write a fic for that pairing also. I've came up with something, but I'm a bit sketchy on it. I still need to work some things out also. But I'll be rooting for you to write and post again. ^_^ It takes time for inspirations so don't rush it. I should know that. I'm still trying to see how I can update many of my own fics and complete some one-shots.

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2010, 05:28:33 PM »
@ kRisZ: You're here!  :D

Can't blame Eri though, it's hard not to eavesdrop in her situation.

Yeah, Sayu probably was.

Cute  :wriggly:
:) Thankies! That's what I wanted TanaKamei love to be or at least close to it.

Oh boy, I forgot to bold the club *edit post*

@ writerjunkie:

You can call me Chloe or C  ;)

Yep, a TanaShige. For me (so far) TanaKamei own the number 1 spot, TanaShige own the 1.5 spot  XD so I would like to write one about them.

But I'll be rooting for you to write and post again. ^_^ It takes time for inspirations so don't rush it.
I'll try my best! Yeah, inspirations are hard to find especially when you're waiting for it, and funny when you're not waiting it can strikes you out of nowhere (exactly what happened with 'Drool').

Best of luck for your stories!

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2010, 04:11:21 PM »
Hey hey Chloe, you've decided to write  :w00t: Congrats yo!!! Sorry I'm late on reading and commenting though, my heads is all over the place  :panic:

That was soo cute!!!! It also brings back personal memories and emotions that I had long forgotten. 

You're a Tanakameist eh?? Couldn't have guessed  XD but does give me more motivation to use this pairing more in the future  ;)

I did wonder about who it was Reina was referring to in terms of Sayu and I want to go out on a whim here but I am debating between Koharu and JunJun, don't really know why JunJun but gut feeling??? So who was in your mind at the time???

I hope you have the inspiration to write more in the near future  :thumbup

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2010, 04:56:24 PM »
^ Nah, don't worry about it. You're talking to me ---> the slow reader, remember?

So is my head, there are few ideas in my head that I need to write into a fic but it's too raw/random  :dizzy:

It also reminds me of my personal memories, the feeling you got when you fall in love with someone... :depressed:

I thought I was being obvious that I'm a TanaKame-ist? And my sig kinda shows that, but I do try not to be picky with the pairing much (if I can help it  XD)
Whooho! Can't wait to see you write a TanaKamei story.

As for who Reina was referring... :kekeke: now I can say, "where's the fun if I tell you?"
JK! I can't tell you now because I'm working on it, but one of your guesses is correct (I know, not helping with the curiosity, right? :lol:)

IF I get the inspiration, I'll be back with the sequel and the mysterious girl!

Thank you for reading and commenting!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2010, 05:12:16 PM »
^Ah, since you've given me permission to call you Chole you can call me Issa if you would like. Though I do have many other nicknames. lol If you don't like to use that name I can give you another one.

As I was going to say before this, sometimes random can be very good. I mean look at the Christmas one-shot I've made. It's all sorts of random and yet people were able to find it funny and got a good kick out of it. So random can work, It just depends how you write it. I think you can do it though! ^_^ But if you need help just let me know. I'll try my best.

I'm not good at grammar and sentence structure though, sadly. >_<

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2010, 06:33:26 PM »
^ Issa is fine if it's fine with you.

Hmmm... I must admit it can be good for a funny/crack kind of fic but the ones I got can't be used for that, but I'll see what I can do with the random ideas I got. Thanks for the offer!

You're not alone, my grammar sucks. I have lost count on how many times I revised my fic  :roll:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2010, 07:45:30 PM »
OOHHH!!!! A TanaKamei one shot at last!!!! :cow: :cow: :cow:
ahahaha... something funny like a drool can turn into a mushy event for those two...keep up the good work!...and btw, can you make a sequel or even series of one shots here about those two taking their 'turtle steps' towards the goal? Those two were really cute together..  :luvluv1:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2010, 08:07:28 PM »
^I assume you're a TanaKamei-ist too?
If you are :on woohoo:

and btw, can you make a sequel or even series of one shots here about those two taking their 'turtle steps' towards the goal?
You like them very much, don't you?  :)

And to answer your question, that's exactly what I wanted to do. To be honest, yes I have some parts of the sequel already written. But it means nothing if I can't finish it.
Thus, I'll say it once again, I promise nothing.

Thanks for the comment, I'm happy that you like TanaKamei! :grin:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2010, 05:15:10 PM »
^...hmm..for the current line up... YES... I'm a TANAKAMEI-ist... and yes..I like them very much..ahahaha :cow:

To be honest, yes I have some parts of the sequel already written. But it means nothing if I can't finish it.
That sounds..interesting...ahahaha.. I hope 'writer's block' will not get to you so  you can finish it... I know the feeling of writing something but you just can't finish it... but rest assured that there will come a day that an inspiration will just hit you out of nowhere and be able to finish it... until that time, I'll still wait.XD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2010, 05:46:41 PM »
^ :D

Yeah, it sucks when you wanna write something but you just can't. Sometimes I can only stare at my laptop screen and end up with nothing, it drives me crazy LOL

until that time, I'll still wait.
Thank you very much! I hope it'll be sooner than later, sorry for making you have to wait  :sweatdrop:

Offline cogi_yoshi

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2010, 05:53:54 PM »
^ :D

Yeah, it sucks when you wanna write something but you just can't. Sometimes I can only stare at my laptop screen and end up with nothing, it drives me crazy LOL

You and I share the same dilemma.. If you will give me three hours of computer time... 2 and a half will be spent on just staring at the computer watching a video..or checking facebook or reading fics...and the remaining time will be spent on squeezing my mind for writing my fic.. and I'll just end up with a paragraph or two...well at least... I'm taking a 'turtle step' at a time... :grin:

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2010, 08:43:09 AM »
 :w00t:

YAY! TanaKame~~ :wub: My favorite pairing  :heart:

This was awesome! I kept on smiling while reading your fic X3

I totally could imagine Eri lying there, drooling while she's sleeping XD That's really something that sounds like... Eri XD

Anyway~ Thanks for sharing and I hope you'll keep up writing~

Look who's talking... I should finally come up with chapter 8 for Love is blind  :nervous :err:

JPHiP Radio (28/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tsuchiya Anna - U