JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Garnet Moon

Author Topic: Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New* Anytime.... 07/31/11]  (Read 14616 times)

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Turtle's sexy Ailand [*New* Anytime.... 07/31/11]
« on: January 16, 2010, 10:58:44 AM »
Index

My prince (not exactly a title) (Here)
Rainy Days (Here) Alternative Ending (Here)
It’s Love (Here)
My Love I, II, III (Here)
The right answer for the wrong question? (Here)
Only You *New* (Here)

No title http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/12094-turtles-sexy-ailand-one-shots-mostly-aieri/page__view__findpost__p__605675
Backstage Madness http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?/topic/12094-turtles-sexy-ailand-one-shots-mostly-aieri/page__view__findpost__p__848106

Ok, so, this is a story about AiEri (Much of what i write is AiEri) I'm not a great writer  but i hope you like it and tell me what do you think ^^

"Tell me once again why am I going?" I ask looking myself in the mirror. I really don’t like go to parties and especially if it’s a Halloween one.

"Ai, don’t start ok? You will go, because she’s your friend and finally has her own place, so she wants to celebrate. And you need to go out more often, and because I said so."
"OK, ok I get it". Well I guess, Gaki is right, I don’t go out anymore, but this is hard, I mean, I don’t really had a purpose in life, I don’t find a meaning. Concerts, tours, rehearsal, all this is getting monotonous. I feel like I lose myself."
"Wow, look at yourself, don’t you look cool?" She said behind me, to tell the true I really look cool, this whole prince costume really fit me well, I let my hair straight, it wasn’t too long so it was jut perfect.

"Hurry up, Well be late" She said, already in the car. She was driving and I was looking to the car, thinking about what’s going to happen in the party.
"You wanna see her right?" she asks, "Yeah, I guess". I really wanna see her, even we meet everyday, not see her one day, made me miss her so much, I need her, even if I only see her make my day worth, even if were not really nothing but friends.

Finally we arrive, I was nervous, but the soonest she open the door and I saw her I feel calm.
"Welcome, I’m glad you made it. Come in" she said, and you can tell for the tone she was all exited about the party. Seems like all the girls were here. "Fell at home I’ll be right back". Before I could tell, Gaki wasn’t beside me, she always does that, maybe she saw Yossie or Rika. I walk trough the house everyone is having a good time I start to get a little thirsty so I went to fin something to drink. Finally I found a jar of nice water I think it’s lemon, I don’t really care I serve myself a glass and the moment my tongue touch it a bitter taste run to my body. "I guess these girls don’t lose time". Now I know why everyone is having a great time. "Maybe was Nakazawa the one that give it a little taste". I search once again the room, everyone talking, other were dancing.
I look over and then our eyes meet a cross the room, there she was, wearing a mask but definitely was her, her hair so perfect like her, and the dress, just like the princess she is. She starts to walk without lose eye contact and then stop, she start to walk upstairs, she once again look at me, and then she keeps walking. She wants me to follow her, I smile, it’s amazing how we can understand each other so well just by one look. I walk to the stairs, then go up, I turn my right and there she was, she open the door and enter I run to the room and when I walk in I don’t see her. "Am I just dreaming?", then I hear the door close behind me and two arms around my neck and a warm breath in my shoulder.

"There, you are, Kame"
"How did you know it was me". I turn around and grave her by the waist. "You can’t hide for me". I grave her mask and take her off, to see her perfect face. "No matter how far you run away for me, I will always find you". She comes close until our lips meet. Finally I can taste her lips and it was just like I imagine sweet nectar of life.

I pull her against my body, feeling her breath and her heart. We walk to the bed and fall on it, my hand on her thigh on top of her, the kiss was more deep, and the clothes start to get in our way, I stand up and pull my jacket off, she sit in the bed and take off my shirt, her hands slowly go down to the jeans and take it away, I went to kiss her once again, she grave me by the back and pull me on the bed, now she was on top, sit in my lap, my hands in her thighs under the dress, I slowly start to go up and take away the dress, she put her arms up make more easy the job. We were now under the sheets; we start to kiss more and more deep, a kiss that said everything that we feel. I start to kiss her neck, her chest, every single part of her body, it was the first time I touch it and see her, but I feel I knew it, and know exactly what to do and how. The moans star to show up, we were there loving each others, Words become meaningless, there was no need to talk, every touch, every caress say how much we love each others, our breath, our bodies, our hearts become one. I heard the music slowly to vanish, I can only heard the beat of our hearts, it was just the two of us now, it was me and her in our world, a perfect and happy world when nothing else matters just the two of us loving each others, giving each others hearts and souls.

The morning show up and I wake up, I feel a body around my arm and a head in my chest. I start to remember what just happen the night before, I couldn’t but smile. I finally find out what was missing in my life, I found the reason, the purpose to be here. "How would know that find you I will find myself". I look down and see her, her face so innocent. "Well, she wasn’t too innocent last night" I laugh, "to tell the true I wasn’t too innocent either". I laugh of my thoughts. Then she opens her ayes and look at me."Good morning" she said to me with a big smile. "Morning" I said back with a big smile too. She come up to me and gives me a sweet and tender kiss. "I love you" the words come out. "Really" She said with a face of surprise, for a moment I panic, it was to rush to say that? Then a smile show up and make me realize she felt the same way. "Yes, Really. I love you Eri". This time the words come out of my heart. "I love you too Ai". And we start to, once again, kiss and I know we were about to start what we did last night.

Fin.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 07:38:20 AM by StephanyLee »
Twice took over my life and I'm not the same since then ♡
My love for H!P will never die ♡

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: Find Myself In You (AiEri)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 12:45:32 PM »
Prince Ai and Princess Eri. Nice.

Offline Treykun

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 03:20:17 PM »
I support this pairing!!  XD And the funny thing is that I've already read this... And I'm reading it again :lol:

I can only heard the beat of our hearts, it was just the two of us now, it was me and her in our world, a perfect and happy world when nothing else matters just the two of us loving each others, giving each others hearts and souls.
:imdead: *Muerte súbita*

"I love you" the words come out.
:luvluv2: So cute...

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2010, 07:16:47 AM »
OMG you're posting this here?!? YAAAAAAAAAY! :D

Once again, I love this Steph! ^_^

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2010, 08:17:43 AM »
^
Yeah i though of spare the AiEri love more XD
Thanks

Prince Ai and Princess Eri. Nice.
Thanks ^^

I support this pairing!!  XD And the funny thing is that I've already read this... And I'm reading it again :lol:

You did? and now? Thank you so much ^^ i'm glad you enjoy it.
YEAH! ppl should support more this paring  :yep:

Offline Hart

• Just a passing Postwhore
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • DarK_HarT46
    • Hart_1444
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2010, 09:47:43 AM »
AiEri pairing....let me think about that for a second. :mon dunno:

AiButt + Thunder Thighs =  :mon blood:

I approve.  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2010, 08:25:27 AM »
AiButt + Thunder Thighs =  :mon blood:
Exactly! XD Thanks for reading ^^

And now a new one, it really raining here this days and i felt inspired xD

Rainy Days

“I’m so stupid” I keep shouting at myself outside your window, it’s was raining but I didn’t care “I’m sorry” I shout the loudest I can and I know you heard me, the light of your room was on but you didn’t wanted to see me, I walk out of there it was pointless, you didn’t want to see me. The rain didn’t bother me at all, right now nothing matter to me, I keep walking without knowing where to go without knowing what to do from now on, I can’t lose you, I can’t live without you. I know I made something stupid but it wasn’t my fault she kiss me but I guess I didn’t stop her.
…………..

I was tidy my stuffs before going, you said you’d wait for me until I get ready so we can go together; I try to hurry and go the fastest I can to you but she show up “Hey, Can I talk to you for a moment?” I wanted to tell her no but I can’t do that, it seems important so I just nod hoping it won’t take much. But I sense something when she closes the door behind, why she would do that?  I start to freak out a little since she keep walking to me getting closer I wanted to step back but couldn’t move or maybe I didn’t want to, she was really close to me.
“What do you want Reina?” I said in a cold tone I know what she wants it wasn’t a secret that she had feeling for me but I already made my mind.
“Don’t you know?” She said almost in a whisper and her lips really close to mines
“Stop it, Reina. It’s not going to happen” I try to push her away but she grave mi arms and start to getting closer to me “Stop it”
“Why?” She almost touches my lips with hers but I turn my head “Is because of her?” I look at her confused and with anger
“Of course is because of her! I’m with her. I love her.” I scream at her but she grave my head and kiss me, I was in shock and for a moment I think I answer it I look at the door watching you there with tears in your eyes I push Reina away from me.
“E-Eri” You didn’t said anything you just denied with your head and tears coming out from your eyes, I felt awful I call you again and start walking to you but you made a step back, now I was the one with tears in my eyes “Please, Eri…No…” I wanted to explain you but you stared to run, I run behind you but couldn’t catch with you, not for nothing you’re the faster turtle, you take a cab and go away, I keep calling your name keep yelling your name in the middle of the road and that’s when it stared to rain, I didn’t realize though I just keep walking, I know you were home, so I decide to walk that way you can calm a little and give a chance to explain everything, or at least I hope so.

……………

I don’t know how much time has passes now, it was dark and I was in the park where we always spend time, it wasn’t too crawly and we always like to come here especially at night when we can talk. I saw the bench when we always sit, that was the bench where I confessed my love to you. My tears get lost with the rain over my head. The guilt was killing me; I lose the strength on my legs and fall on my knees hitting the ground. I felt some arms around me without knowing how it was I throw myself to that person I just needed someone to hold me right now I was falling into darkness without you.
“I’m right here with you, Ai” A cold chill run through my body hearing that voice and I part away.
“What are you doing here?” I look at her with nothing but anger.     
“She didn’t even let you explain isn’t?” I turn my head to the side, I didn’t want to but her words hit me deep inside “It’s getting late and standing in the rain is going to make you sick” She caresses my hair. I was s till mad at her that’s for sure but I didn’t brig my car and frankly I wasn’t even thinking anymore so I just follow her. We got into her apartment; I know that Reina wasn’t going to waste this opportunity. As she goes straight to her room, I look around, it was really tidy, not a surprise she like her things in order not like you but that’s one of the things I love about you, you can be a really messy person but that’s what’s makes you be you, I guess I keep thinking about you. I felt a towel in my head and two hands rubbing my hair, you dry my head and keep you hands on my face looking at me “You’re so beautiful, you deserve to be listen” you get closer and kiss me but this time I didn’t stop you, for a moment I was immobile but then I kiss you back I was mad and just wanted to give Eri a reason to be mad at me I kiss you deep, grave you by the  waist but all I can think of was her…

………………

I slowly open my eyes to the new day, I hear someone knocking the door that’s what make me wake up, other wise I could keep sleeping, the imagine of you and her kissing was tearing me apart, how could you do that? I barely walk to the door, seems like the other person wasn’t going to desist, but when I open it I saw you, my anger and tears wanted to come back to see in front the person that took you away from me.

“What do you want, Reina?”
“Easy” As she makes her way in, talking about been rude “I just wanted to tell you that you win”
“What the hell are you talking about?”
“I was with her last night” This words were like a cold punch on Eri’s heart
“W-what do you mean?”
“You’re really slow, don’t you? I mean, that I was with her last night we were in my apartment; my bed but she keeps telling your name” Eri was still she didn’t move at all, her head, her heart couldn’t believe what she heard she wouldn’t do that “Liar” was all she could say as she look at her in the eyes.
“Why is so hard for you to believe? Here…” as she give her the phone “confirm it yourself ” Eri grave it with shaking hands she was doubting she was afraid of the answer, she slowly start to dialling the number….one…two….
………………….

Ai wake up, she didn’t feel anyone next to her and though everything was just a dream but she realize she wasn’t in her bed, this unfamiliar bed told her that everything was real, everything that happen did happen, the guilt didn’t took long to show up and the blame was eating her “how could I be so stupid!” she reproach to herself, she knows what she did and wasn’t going to fix things at all. She heard the phone ring right next to her she took it, hesitant a little but she finally answer it, whishing she didn’t

“Hello?” the other person takes a while to answer and Ai knew it wasn’t good
“A-Ai?” Eri said hoping she mishear
“Eri” but she didn’t
“So, it’s true”
“No, wait, Eri…” Ai try to Eri listen to her but Eri already hung off the phone.

“See, I told you” Reina look at Eri who was still trying to process everything “I feel bad, really, but I always knew she could do so much better…” Eri raise her hand right into Reina’s check making her turn her face, I was a really hard one, so she put her hands on it and look with fury at Eri
“Get out”

…………………..

It keeps raining even in the morning, guess it didn’t stop till yesterday but I couldn’t care less, I have to see you, I need to talk to you but this time I couldn’t have the liberty to give you time I have to talk to you now, I can’t lose you, I take a cab. My anxiety makes the ride eternal but I finally got to your apartment, only to find your door open with you right there watching Reina who saw me as you turn her face and I see you eyes I waiting so long to see you that now I have no idea what to do I start to panic, my hear beat as faster as it can and  your eyes told me everything you’re hurt, you’re in pain and I’m the reason of that, I feel worst than shit right now I know what I did I just didn’t know why, I open my mouth to call your name but it doesn’t come out anything my fear gets bigger and I start waling to you.

“Go away” Was all I could say, I didn’t want to see you, no matter how painful it is.
“Please, Eri, we need to talk” I keep walking.
“No we don’t. I don’t want you here anymore. Go away” I wanted to close the door but I can’t.
“C’mon Ai… let’s go” I try to gave you bay the arm but you pull it away.
“Shut up! This is not with you” I yell at her all wanted is talk with Eri and she wasn’t helping “Please Eri…”
“No, go away” I raise my voice “Get out of here. You disgusting me” I finally find the courage to shut the door at you, and fall on the floor the second I did it, the anger was talking, see you right there and her behind you thinking of what you did with her it was tearing me apart, it was killing me.

……………………

You shout the door and for the first time in my life I didn’t know what to do, I felt lose. Those last words of you were a stab at my heart. I totally blow it. I was in a daze, couldn’t think, and couldn’t act. I was in the car again, I know the person next to me I know that I didn’t stop it, I just look straight knowing where’re we going.  Walking in to the apartment I can finally talk.

“It’s your fault”
“You really think so?” You look at me defiantly as you get closer “Nothing that you didn’t want to happened” I look at you confuse as you put your arms around my neck “You totally want me, don’t denied, other wise you wouldn’t be here right now and wouldn’t happen what happened last night” I turn my head to the side as you slowly start kissing my cheek, I didn’t want to but the words got me.
“That’s not true. The whole time I was with you I was thinking about her”
“You were thinking about her but you know it was me and that turn you on more” You were whispering to me ear. It was true, I put my hands in your waist and pull you closer in was the anger that tell me what to do, if you wanted that way you’ll get it. I kiss you again, the same I did last time I couldn’t stop myself not anymore, and you were like a drug now a drug that I need since I’m not with her.

………………

I felt your hands all over my body, on top of me I felt your kisses I felt your hands inside me and you weren’t gentle, my hands over your back scratching it, you didn’t complain about it although it might hurt you but that was the only way I can unleash all the pleasant pain you were giving to me, I kiss you deeply and bit your lip as you go to my neck and I bit you ear now, you didn’t say anything but I can tell it hurt a little your breath was getting heavy and I can tell you won’t be able to continue longer and I know I wasn’t going to take it, so I turn you around now me on top as I go to you ear “I know why you’re doing this, but I’m going to show you that you could love me like I love you” I kiss gentle the ear I bit a minutes ago and look at you, you seems confused I go and kiss you, this time it was a sweet and slow kiss, wanted to show you how I am wanted to show you who I am, my hands slowly staring to travel your body as I met you tongue, this time was different I know you weren’t thinking of her anymore but it was going to take some time until you could think of me.   

……………………

As I wake up, you show up again, again in my memories, I look at the person next to me, for the second time I made the same mistake, I take some of my clothes and go for a walk, It’s raining. It was late night, but I didn’t care I walk to your place, once again, didn’t care the water, didn’t care what might happen, I look up and see your light on, like always, you didn’t like darkness, I know it. Even though I told you that you waste a lot of energy, there was only two times you did, one when I told you that I’ll be there and the whole night you hug me tightly you seem a little kid and you’re like one, I love protecting you. And the other one, you tell, all proud that you could sleep without the light because you were thinking of me and somehow I was with you that night. Still looking at your window you show up, I wanted to prove you I was still here that I was waiting for you. You just stay there for a moment until you abruptly disappear from my sight, and then you turn off the light, it was completely dark now, I stay there, I feel warm inside, in my heart. Hopping it was a sign.       

Did I just broke up AiEri  T^T.......... :tantrum:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
:( Howwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes you broke AiEri up!  :tantrum: *roll along the floor with you*

and you made Reina ebil.... in a way.. but she is actually really sweet too... I can't say she is wrong..

the things we do just for love... :mon exhaust:

Love the rain.. I love walking in the rain... no matter i'm happy or sad....I just like the feeling... BUT... only small drizzle.... It's a must to run if it's storm...lol.. I don't want my handphone to die on me! I should really try one day... walking in the storms... :)

:mon bat:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
^
It's fun to walk in the rain, it's been a while since i did, i want to do it!!
Anyway, since i couldn't live with what i did
I made this alternative ending yay!! ^^

Rainy Days
Alternative Ending

I woke up, and soon realize that this wouldn’t be good at all, with all that happened and I end up in her bed. This is bad I need to talk to you I need to clean things up I need to get you back. I quickly get up and grave my things I sleep with my close on so I just needed my shoes and jacket. It wasn’t until I left the building that I realize it was raining and dark, it was night I look at my watch, 10pm. I look around only to find out that I forgot my jacket, how stupid! I event think about it and then I forget about it. That’s bad luck right there. I look outside the cab’s window it wasn’t too much until I finally got to your apartment. I have a bad feeling the soonest I saw Reina coming out of the building and anger starts to fill my body; I walk to her and face her.

“What are you doing here?”
“I just talk to her” She was willing to leave but I grave her firmly by the arm
“Why did you tell her?”
“Just the truth” Reina pull her arm so Ai left her go “So you don’t have anything to worry about” Reina give her a lonely and hurt look before she left. Ai stays there and look up to the window as she yells her name, there was no answer but Ai didn’t going to give up so easily. The rain didn’t stop, in fact, it grow up. It was really bad now, but Ai didn’t move, she heard her cell ring she put it out and with one hand try to cover it so it doesn’t get wet.

It’s rainy. You’re going to catch a cold. Go home.
It was a message from Eri. Ai was glad to receive it but wasn’t going to follow

I don’t care. I’m staying here.
Eri in her room read the message, a little smile form in her lips.

We can talk tomorrow, go home. It’s late.
 Ai laughs at Eri’s kindness and innocence.

Then I stay here, so first time tomorrow I can see you.
I miss you, I really do.
Eri smile reading this, she know how stubborn Ai is, but the last words cause her a little sadness.

Ai looks at her cell she hopes for another response but she didn’t get it, she looks at the window, she wasn’t going to move, no way, she starts walking in circles, not to wide. It was cold and definitely she was all wet but that didn’t matter. If this is what it takes so Eri believe her ands proves her she loves her then that’s what she will do. Looking at the floor watching every step she made then looking at the window. She finally stops in surprise looking at the building’s door; there she was in the door, holding an umbrella with one hand and in the other a jacket. Ai didn’t move she just saw Eri walking to her until she was in front of her and protect her from the rain with the umbrella.

“Put this” She said offering her the jacket she has.
“Thanks” Ai obeys like she always does. After that they both look at each others “but I don’t think you’ll be needed this” She takes Eri’s umbrella and close it.
“What are you doing?” She said almost yelling feeling the cold rain. Ai looks at her and smiles.
“Feels good, isn’t?”
“Its cold” both of them stay in silence, although it was cold Eri didn’t move. Ai caresses Eri’s hair taking it away from her face and put it gently behind her ear. After a few minutes she spoke “I talk with Reina”
“Before that. Can I talk first” Ai didn’t let her response, she passes her hand on Eri’s neck behind her head and push her slowly to her kissing her a deep sweet kiss that Eri just let herself go with it. After a couple minutes…
“You didn’t say anything” Eri smile still with her eyes close touching Ai’s forehead “She said you sleep in her bed” Eri flip her eyes to meet Ai’s
“Eri…” She dined slyly with her head and in a begin tone but Eri didn’t let her continue as she put her finger on Ai’s lips
“And, that you keep saying my name in your sleep” Ai smiles relief looking into Eri’s eyes.
“Seems, even there I miss you” Eri caresses Ai’s head stopping a little in her cheeks, while Ai have her hands holding Eri’s open jacket
“Why are you a little taller than me?”
“I have boots and you have tennis” both smile at each other making random chat. Ai lifts her head to the sky closing her eyes and then looking back at Eri smiling brightly at her
“You know it still raining”
“Yeah, I know”
“And it’s cold” Ai smile mischievous looking at her
“Then let’s make something about it” Ai passes her arms around Eri’s waist who put her arms around Ai’s neck. Eri smile knowing what it was as she felt Ai’s lips on hers. Ai separates a little looking at Eri who wasn't please.
“What did you did that?” Ai looks at her deep in her eyes.
“Happy valentine. I love you” Eri look at her a little surprise, with all that happened she forgot what day it was.
“I love you” Eri said with almost tears in her eyes, she was so happy “I love you so much” Eri give her a sweet tender kiss full of love.

AiEri love!!! will survive!!  :luvluv2:

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: AiEri one shot's collection. New: It's Love (30-03)
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 09:40:37 PM »
It’s Love

“I have feeling for you”

“What kind of feelings?”

“I still don’t know”

How or when, I don’t know, I don’t care, I just know. I have the answer now.

I’m constantly watching you, making you laugh bright my world, heard your sweet voice make my world a better place. But now nothing you do or how hard I try I can’t make you laugh, I can barely look at you. It’s time for you to leave the group, to leave me…

“We’ll still see each others” You said to me, but I know that won’t happen, this is my last change and I don’t know if I’ll be able to do it.

We’re in the backstage the concert finally ends and everyone’s crying except you. Why? You don’t care? My tears drop, even though it hurts to see the others ones crying over me, the real reason of these tears, the true reason of my sadness… it’s you.

“Hurry. We’re going to be late?” Sayu wake me up from my trance for a moment I forgot about the “after” we’re going to have. I try to look for you but you already left.

Why?

I quickly go to my dressing room. Can’t look at you right now, I think I won’t be able to handle it. Sit on the couch all I can think of it’s you. I heard some one’s knocking the door and I’m afraid it’s you. I walk and slowly opened it, it was… not you.

“What are you doing? Hurry. We have to go” If it wasn’t for Risa I’d probably skip it and go home, but I have to go, I have to be there even though I would die inside.

Gathering at the big country house outside the city. Sitting in the table eating the food, specially made for you. You sit in front of me. I couldn’t take my eyes out of you. I pretend to listening to the person next to me and the others in general but my mind and eyes are on you who abruptly stand up and walk inside the house.

I have to tell you, now.

I had to get out of there, your glance was making me feel…. anxious. I went to the restroom to wet my face a little. I don’t think I would be able to take this any longer. Watching you was getting harder and harder. I shouldn’t be feeling this. It’s…. forbidden. It’s… wrong.

I need to stop this.

I would be lying if I didn’t say I enter the house looking for you. It was a big and beautiful house. I know you were on the bathroom so I start to look around; there was a big room that caught my eye, I entered and there was nothing but books, it was like a personal library, I read the titles, some seems really old and some very interesting. I watched at the desk, passing just the tips of my fingers, grabbing the book there. It was really quite but then I get a little scared with a noise coming from the door I quickly turn to find you standing there at the door. My heart starts to race and all the feelings want to come out, just for you. I have to…

“I’m sorry” I apologize; you looked so beautiful looking at those books, your beauty is so hypnotizing at that moment that I couldn’t go I just wanted to stay like this forever, looking at you. Without notice it I let fall a book that was in the table next to the door. You just nod your head meaning you don’t mind me. We keep looking at each others and I need to get out from here, can’t bear be like this. I turn and ready to walk away, but…

“Don’t go” Your voice freeze me, it’s been a while since you said something directly to me.
You turn again to see me. I told myself I won’t do it, but it’s getting harder and harder to live like this. You look so beautiful how can I not feel this every time I saw you? How could I shut this feelings getting stronger for you?

“I should probably go back” It was clearly you don’t want to be there. And I was just making you waste time. You turn around and walk away. I wanted to stop you. For a long time we haven’t spoke up, and now I forgot how to start a conversation. There’s only one thing I can do now.

“It’s love” I heard your voice saying this words and I slowly turn to see you directly in your eyes. Looking at you tells me it’s true. But… now, what should I do now? I asked you once and now I have the answer… I just don’t know what to do now.

Offline Aisacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井 J-chan
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 07:31:14 AM »
AiEri  :w00t:

Love this pairing :heart:  Though there are not so many AiEri fic flowing around

“It’s love” I heard your voice saying this words and I slowly turn to see you directly in your eyes. Looking at you tells me it’s true. But… now, what should I do now? I asked you once and now I have the answer… I just don’t know what to do now.

You're supposed to go hug and kiss her  XD

~ jurina & mayuyu oshi
~ wmatsui, jurimayu, mayuki

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: AiEri one shot's collection. New: My Love
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »
AiEri  :w00t:
Love this pairing :heart: 
Yay~! Another who loves AiEri  :twothumbs

Though there are not so many AiEri fic flowing around
Yeah, unfortunately  :thumbdown: but I'm here XD or at least i try LOL
Anyway, Thanks for reading, i hope you enjoyed it ^^, and also you read more of my stories hehe ^^

Well, it's "new" here hehe
This is probably the one story that I wrote that I really like. There're 3 parts so I'm jsut going to post the first one, if I got any comments I post the second, if not, then I'll post tomorrow XD

My Love

“Get out of here! Leave me alone I don’t want to see you. I’m sick of this!” You yelled at me, I didn’t want get you more upset so I leave, like you told me to, I was hurt and never saw you like that before so I try my best to hold back me tears but the soonest I walk through the door my whole world collapse, I wasn’t sure of what to do know, I felt lonely, hurt, but more important I felt you didn’t love me anymore that’s what hurt me the most, I felt my heart stop beating, I was breathing I was awake but not longer alive, in this house we used to live, in this room were we show our love almost every night, if it wasn’t ‘cause sometimes we  were exhausted of work, I don’t know how I get here but now my biggest questions is how am I suppose to live now that you’re not here.

Walking through this apartment, every inch of it remembers me of you, I turn and see the kitchen, it’s very clean, it always has been, we don’t really use it, we don’t cook very well, and we give up after that intent once, trying to make yakisoba, I still laugh at that, we were determinate we can do it, we thought it won’t be too hard but at the end we order it, I smiled at this memory, it happen a few years ago but it looks like it happen yesterday.

I was fried up the noodles and you came behind me graving my hands, I felt you breathing, I lose myself in you, like always, you made it too easy. I turn to see your face and you smile at me, that big smile of you, making me feel alive, I look at your eyes they were expressing your feelings, not different than mines, I pass my arms around your neck, everything is perfect and nothing else matters “You are so beautiful” you said to me, I wanted to reply but words are not enough I get closer to meet your lips, giving you all myself in it, I felt you did the same, you make me feel love and alive, we forgot about everything, the passion rise in every move “Hot” I barely said between the kiss, you stop kissing me “Already?” You ask “Damn I’m good” you said proudly but I pull you away “No, I mean is hot!” Your face change, now you know what I was talking about, now you look worry “Are you ok?” you ask with concern and your ayes full of care it makes me feel good and safe no matter what, I went down to the floor and  look at you without answering it seems this worry you more I could see it in your face, the look you made when you care so much about something, the look of something dear to you, I think I’m been a little selfish now, but that’s what you always make me think and feel, “Babe, please answer me, Are you ok?” you keep calling for an answer “I’m ok” was all I reply, even with you I get a little shy and not sure of what to say, I look down embarrassed of myself, I could feel you relax a little and caress my hair with your hand making me look at you and see your smile “You’re so cute” you said “So I’m not longer beautiful” I reply to you joking “You’re always beautiful” was your answer but soon you speak again “Except in the mornings” you laugh and stay thinking and I pout at you, I look next and saw a piece of carrot you cut and without thinking twice I throw it to you but I fail, so close and still I couldn’t reach you, you look at me surprise and I grin show up I already know you weren’t going to let things like that, you lain back and grave what it seems to be a piece of cabbage. When I pushed you away you throw all the vegetables you cut, now we were in a food fight, laughing a lot, and you almost chock, we were laughing at me didn’t hit you once, and now the fun it was too much so we stop throwing the food but couldn’t stop laughing. You came close to me and grave me gently my cheek “I love You” I said first, you smile at me and kiss me, it was short but really sweet “Love you too” You stood and help me did the same “Order something I’ll start to clean” I nod you always do the “hard” work “You spoiled me so much” I said dialing the number “I’ll get my reward later” You give me a little mischievous look and I couldn’t but bite my lip thinking in what your going to do with me, I order our favorite food and join you, it took us like an hour to clean up everything, well, it would took least if we weren’t fooling around and making every single moment together special, like we always do, like it always is when I’m with you, when we are together, but not this time, the smile fade out now, coming back to reality. I look away from there; it seems like when something brings you happiness the more painful gets once you’re not here.

I keep walking thinking about you, there’s no second I stop thinking about you. I look at the living room, and once again the memories show up.

We decide it would be good to watch a movie, and we were feeling braves so we decide to look a terror movie, it was a little late and by the middle of the movie it started to rain, and lightings show up, I lean to you and you embrace me, I get scared with electric storm, and the movie didn’t make things more easy, I could tell you were a little scared too, but you were acting strong just to not make me worry and more afraid. Even with the storm and the horror movie just been in your arms I feel safe and protected that’s how you always make me feel. It seems the storm gets mad or something ‘cause it only gets worse. And then I couldn’t see anymore, everything become dark and almost destroyed my lung with the scream I let out, I heard you screaming as well, but mine was louder, you hug me tightly make sure you were right with me, it calms me a little “I’ll go for some candles” you stand up “No” I stop you “Don’t leave me” You grave my hand firmly “Never” You were in front of me we didn’t see each others only the light of the lightings enter from the windows leave us an image of what was in, we start to walk, I grave your hand with both mine’s I hate darkness, that’s why I always sleep with one light on. It seems like the sky was going to fall down, it was stronger every time and the noise was too loud I couldn’t see a thing but we finally made it to the room. You pull out a lot of candles I didn’t know we had any. “I bought this a few days ago” you said, it’s like you could read my mind. I felt you hand again taking us back to the living room, you made me sit in the couch “I’m right here; I’ll just put some light here” You let go of my hand, and even though I was scared I know you were here, you light on one candle and I can finally see you, you look back at me and smile, I did the same. You start to light more and by the time you finish the storm and lightings stop. I was still a little scared even though there was no noise of the storm it was still dark, I look at you walking to me, you stood in front and put forward your hand to me to take, I did and you pull me closer to your body, I was no longer scared at all, I forgot about everything the moment I look in your eyes. Now everything was perfect for us, it turns out into a romantic atmosphere, who knew? Just you and me, with candles, our foreheads touching seeing each others in our eyes, we saw another light enter the window, and we look up and saw a beautiful full moon showing in the sky.  Then you turn to me again, watching me, but there was something different it’s like you were thinking about something “What’s the matter?” I ask without figured out by myself “Your ayes are way more beautiful”, you always said beautiful things to me, making me brush, I don’t know how you do it “You make me feel special” I said in a little shy tone, and a single tear come out, you clean it with your thumb “That’s because you are” your eyes said it all “I love you so much” I said to you and before you replay to me I kiss you, it’s not necessary to heard the words with one touch one kiss, I know you feel the same. We show our love that night, like many other times. Loving each others, pressing your body to mine, kissing every inch of you body, make love to you and you make love to me, I couldn’t be happier I find love, true love, we are special.

I remember what happen and tears fall down again, your still not here, and what scares me the most is not knowing if you’re going to come back. I clean my tears with my hand but that doesn’t stop them. I start to walk again now to our room. I stay in the door and lean my head in the doorframe if this walls could talk, I laugh myself, how may time are we spend here, we don’t go out much even in our days off we prefer stay here, every night, every day is special but I couldn’t stop thinking about that time, when you make me feel that I was the only one.

I didn’t know exactly what time it was but it was late, I was sleep, I was feeling tired that day and you said we should go sleep early, but then I feel something within the sheets and just before I freak out I figured out what it was. I felt your hand it start from my thigh caressing it as you lain closer to me, to my hear and you bit it, you move your hand to my stomach without losing contact with my skin, then you move forward and kiss my cheek, I turn myself to you, my eyes were still close but I know what you want and just one touch of you want me to as well, I felt your lips against mine and I grave you by the head kissing you passionately, showing our love in every kiss and every caress, looking at each others and losing ourselves in it. It was a hot night so we sleep just with panties and a blouse not much clothes bothering us, even though we show our love every time we can, every time is different, every time is like the first time, it’s special, you made it special, kissing every inch of our bodies, every touch with kindness, I felt your fingers moving inside me, I feel you, at the edge of my passion, finally can’t take it anymore and like always, you took me to my limit, you rest on top of me, your head in my shoulder, exhausted of what you did to me, I feel you heart beating fast as mine, no need for words, they’re not enough. You stand up a little and go to my hear “Happy Birthday” you said to me and I turn to look at you, like always the first and on time, the best present I can take, I kiss you a kiss full of my love. I sleep in your arms, the best place for me to be. The next day I woke up I try to reach you with my hand but you weren’t there, I freak out a little, the first time I want to see in the mornings is you, especially after the other night. I was about to call out for you but then I saw you in the door, your hands busy with a little table, you came inside and pull it in front of me, “Breakfast is ready” you said. I couldn’t be happier, surprising me every time. You give me the first bite but I spill it a little, we laugh and spend a beautiful time together, we never waste this opportunities, joking, laughing. “Finish?” you ask me and I just nod I still had a piece of bread in my mouth, you take way the table and look at me, you didn’t take away your eyes, I brush a little and you laugh a little shy as well “Thank you” that’s all I said you look at me You give me a tender kiss “I have one more thing to you” you ask and go to your drawer and take out something it’s a little box and you give it to me “I’m not ready to marry yet” I said joking and you laugh all embarrass looking to the other side “Just open it”. I opened it, it was a heart shape necklace, I turn it around it had your name on it, I look at you and you have one too, “This one has you name” I throw myself to hug you; “You make me so happy. Thank you” you hug me as well “C’mon let’s take a shower” You took my hand and we walk to the bathroom.

I grave that necklace I always had it with me, I walk to the bathroom, when we continue our love, but it’s different now, all that memories, all that love, it’s so much pain to take, I’ll go to the mirror and don’t see myself, I look around and grave a razor blade, everything now looks so small and meaningless, without you here there’s nothing left, everything becomes dark, you toke away the light.

Offline Aisacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井 J-chan
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2010, 04:58:33 AM »
This was so sad :cry: Hope it will has a happy ending :D

Waiting for part 2 & 3 :twothumbs
~ jurina & mayuyu oshi

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2010, 08:41:27 AM »
Ok, part two ^^

I enter the white room running, and saw you lying on the bed with your eyes close, you look so peaceful but this time is different, it’s not like looking at you when I wake up. You look pale, there’s no sparkle in your eyes and your lips are grey. The only sound here it come from the machine that let me know you pulse it’s weak.  I look at your wrist they are bandage and my tears fall out, I made you do it, it’s my fault. If I only didn’t yelled at you, if I only thought about the words before they come out of my mouth. I walk next to your bed, fearful grave your hand and touch it lightly. I try not to make so much noise but my cry doesn’t allow me to. I blame myselft. To see than I’m the reason for your grief, the reason of your pain. “I’m sorry” I barely said because of my crying I can’t stop myself I felt I great guilt and sorrow, my chest ache. Words are not enough to show how much I really sorry. I stay there holding your hand letting out my pain. I felt your hand moving a little and I turn to look at your face. You open your eyes and look at me, it make me so happy to see your brown eyes. I clean up my tears and give a grateful smile, you look at me and try to smile as well but you’re weak right now, so it’s best for you don’t make an effort. I look deep into your eyes, and I can see you want to tell me something I get loser to you “I ‘m glad your here” you barely said and then you cough “Shhh, don’t say anything. Everything it’s going to be ok” I said caressing your hair “I know” you reply to me but I felt a chill running through my back. I look at you scared of the meaning of your words but you keep smiling and slowly your eyes start to close, I freeze, not sure what to do, the machine stops as your heart does the same, that’s when a freak out and starts to shout your name. Everything now pass on slow motion, doctors and nurses come in to your room, examining you, some hands try to pull me away from you but I refused, I don’t want to be any further from you, I saw you laying there not breathing and the doctors trying to revive you, I shout your name again and again but my voice become silent, everything around me stops. I try to shout your name…

“Eri!” I sweaty girls stand up in the middle of the night and her breath is heavy, she look around trying to understand what was all that about
“What happen?” Ask a little girl next to her, really worry. Before she answers she throws herself to her arms and hugs her strongly. “What’s going on? You’re scaring me Ai”
“I’m sorry, Eri” She let go the hug
 “It’s ok Ai. Nightmare?”
“A really bad one”
“Tell me”
“I rather not” She look at the sheets.
“C’mon tell me, you’ll fell better” She said caressing her hair and pull it behind her hear. Ai thinks about it and decides to tell her. She told her the dream she had, at some point gets difficult to continue but Eri graves her hand letting her to know she was right there with her, that calms Ai and allow her to keep talking, it gives her strange to fell Eri by her side. At the final part of the dreams her tears starts to fall down the pain she felt was so real and just the idea of imagine that scene is heartbreaking for her, she can’t even imagine how would be if Eri wasn’t with her. Eri clean up the tears than come out and at some point she feel like crying as well. When she finish told her the dream, she turns to see Eri.
“I don’t want to lose you, I don’t know what I’d do if I ever lose you” She said looking deep in her eyes, meaning every word “If I ever act like that and told you all that please hit me in the head and make me come to senses” Eri give her a sweet smile.
“Well, there one thing right about that dream” Ai look at her confuse “I can’t live without you, I’d probably die if I lose you”
“Don’t say that” She was still scared and didn’t want to even think about it.
“But… on the other hand, I will never leave your side, I refused to do that, no matter what, I won’t give up… I can’t give up on you” Ai gets closer to her and gives her a sweet tender kiss than Eri reply with the same intensity. Even though Ai was a little exhausted she kisses Eri with more passion every time, she lie her down on the bed, she was no top of her, and their breath was faster now. She wanted to show her love that night. Eri hands were all over Ai’s body, from her head to her back, all the way to her thighs. Like so many others nights, clothes weren’t a problem. Ai starts to kiss Eri’s neck and goes down from there, Eri moan at feeling Ai’s tongue over her naked body, through her stomach and inner thigh. She goes back to meet Eri’s eyes and kiss her. She knows exactly how to make Eri lose it, she knows every inch perfectly. Eri pass her arm on Ai’s back and made her now lain down and be the one on top now, Ai pass her arms around her neck, as Eri star to kiss her neck, she goes up once again to her hear to bit it and pass her tongue, this made Ai release a moan. That night Ai forgets about everything and just shows her love to the person she loves the most. They demonstrate their love once again, that unique and special love that can only be found once in a lifetime and not everyone finds.

The next day was a new one, and even though Eri made Ai forget about it last night, this day was different, she feel herself a little different and something wasn’t right, she felt her love in her arms, sleeping like an angel. She tries not to wake her up, it was still early and they didn’t go for work in about two hours, so they still have time, but Ai couldn’t go back to sleep so she stands up and take a shower, still thinking about that dream. When she finish, she saw Eri wasn’t in her room, she get dressed her mind was somewhere else, there was something bothering her something besides the dream. She sits in the bed looking out the window, wasn’t a bad day at all, perfect sun, and not clouds.

“Why so serious?” Ai jump a little when she heard the voice she turn and see Eri in the door now walking to her.
“Nothing” As she just moves her head.
“Ok” Was all she said and walks to the bathroom, she felt something strange about Ai but maybe it her imagination. When she goes out she saw Ai in the same position, and Eri starts to feel a little worry, she walks to her and saw Ai’s eyes some where else, Eri pass her hand in front trying to grave her attention, to see if she response and she did although she was still far “What’s going on?” she ask with concern “Nothing” she look at Eri who is not satisfied with the answer “I’m tired that’s all” she said with a little grin, she was acting weird but she didn’t even know why. Eri get closer and sit in her lap with her arms around her neck watching deeply in the eyes, Ai put her hands on her thighs looking back at her “I’m sorry” Ai look at her strange “I should let you sleep” Ai smile at her and her kindness “You have nothing to be sorry for. I wouldn’t change that for anything in the word. You give me a great night” Eri bend and give her a short but sweet kiss. “Let’s go to work. That would probably clear your head” Ai nod and grave her hand. They get into the car and Ai starts to drive, Eri notice her a little strange and her silent tell her that something was bothering her. They arrive, but before she get out of the car Eri look at her “Are you still thinking about the dream?” she ask with concern and Ai didn’t answer, she just look at the steering wheel “Ai…” she said graven her hair tightly that made Ai look back at her “Stop thinking about that, please. At least for today ok? For me” she give her a sweet smile that made Ai not refused, she just nod. They get out of the car and start to walk to the building, where everyone was waiting in the rehearsal room.   

They enter holding hands, there was no secret for the others, they already knew and they couldn’t be more agree with it, they said it was something meant to be and they look cute together.

“Morning” they said looking at the others that reply to them.
“Everything all right?” Gaki ask looking at her leader
“She couldn’t sleep well” Eri reply for Ai.
“You should give her a break Eri; you’re going to leave us without a leader” Tanaka said joking, but Eri look down a little guilty.
“Let’s start the practice” Ai said without looking at Eri or anyone else. This made Eri more worry about her. She was acting weird and not just than during the whole practice she could tell she wasn’t concentrated at all she was making mistake after mistake and didn’t look at her at all like she used to. Definitely something was wrong. Tsunku was watching them specially Ai. “Why don’t we take a break?” Eri request, everyone nod and Ai left the room quickly, without looking anyone. All the girls looking at each others without knowing what was going one and then look at Eri who was the most shock about this. She decide to leave the room and go after Ai to talk to her but she saw that she was talking to Tsunku, she couldn’t hear but Tsunku didn’t look happy and Ai was looking to the other side. After a few minutes Tsunku leaves leaving one relief Ai. Eri wanted to go to her but Ai starts to walk to her instead. Her eyes and her look was different, everything about her. Ai walks all the way to Eri but without looking at her, she went right in to the room.

“That’s everything for today. You can all go home” She said in a cold voice to everyone, and obey leaving the room, they were glad it wasn’t such a hard day, Eri was still outside the room, and saw everyone leaving, but some one look at her.
“What’s going on?” Jun asks as she saw one confused and little sad Eri
“Nothing” She said still looking to the room. “What did she said?”
“That that was all for today and we can go” Eri just agree with her head “I would love to keep such a pleasant talk but I have things to do” She said after Eri’s silence.
“Oh I’m so sorry Jun” She apologizes looking at her now
“Nah its ok, but I do have things to do, so I better go. See you latter”
“Bye” She sad watching Jun leave.

Eri stay there for a moment, wasn’t sure if she should go with Ai or leave her. She saw Ai sitting with her hands in her head looking to the floor. Finally she decides to enter the room and go next to Ai. Still a little unsure about it.   

“Are you ok babe?” She ask with a sweet voice
“I told everyone they can go” She said in a little indirect for Eri
“So, now I’m everyone” She reply in a little confused and upset tone
“I just told to leave that’s all. You don’t have to stay” She keeps with the same attitude and not looking at Eri
“What’s going on Ai? You’re acting really strange” Ai didn’t move at all and didn’t answer or say anything at all “Please, Ai, tell me. Tell me so we can figurate out”
“We.. Sounds a lot of people to me”
“What are talking about? I’m trying to help here”
“Well, you can’t”
“No, if you keep that attitude and….”
“You don’t understand ok? You don’t understand the pressure. I just got yelled by my boss, I can’t concentrate, I couldn’t rest well, and I’m tired.”
“That’s all you have to say”
“What?” She looks at now surprise by this answer
“It’s obviously my fault, and if you don’t want to see me no more, you could say so” She said getting up and walk to the door
“Wait, Eri, that’s not what i…” She couldn’t continue it was clearly Eri wasn’t hearing anymore, she left “…mean” Ai wanted to go after her but didn’t.

She stay there, it was clearly wasn’t in a mood to talk and both were tense about it. And it could only turn worse, they have her fights once in a while, just like everyone else they had their different but this time was Ai’s fault and she knew it, Eri left hurt she was only trying to help and Ai didn’t allow her she close to Eri. It was right that she had so many things in her mind right now and the pressure of been the leader and the responsibility in her shoulder didn’t make things easy but if there was something she can count on it was Eri, she made things more easy for her and she didn’t allow her do that this time, she didn’t allow Eri to be by her side and help with the pressure. Ai’s mind was now on these thoughts she has to go and apologize to Eri and try to fix things… but it wouldn’t be too late?

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2010, 08:16:41 AM »
Las part ^^

Eri left, still thinking about Ai, didn’t want to let things like that but if something she knows best is Ai and she knows wasn’t the time and Ai is very delicate about work. She decide to leave home and wait for her to maybe fix things, try to forget about it, try to distract her by doing something else, watch TV hear music, close her eyes trying to forget and fall sleep but it was all in vain, can’t stop thinking about it, can’t stop thinking about her. Finally she lain on the couch and close her eyes, for a moment she felt peace and fall sleep quickly all the thinking and walking through the apartment made their job and could rest, at least for a moment, it wasn’t too long when she felt a bad feeling, something was wrong.

Ai~! She wake up all frighten she couldn’t recall what was exactly what she dream and even if she had dream about something but she have a really bad feeling. 

Ai stayed in the room, thinking about how stupid was of her to act like that, it wasn’t Eri’s fault. After a while something hit and feel a cold tingling through her body it was that dream, the dream she had and swore never is going to be like that never took away Eri, never told her to leave, never leave her side. She didn’t think twice and left the room to see if she can catch her. When she left the room saw Jun walking by.

“Hi Ai”
“Hi” was all she replies to her walking to the exit but soon she turns back to her “Have you see Eri?”
“A few minutes back. Why? I though she was with you” She said looking at Ai a little weird.
“She was, and then I act like a complete moron. Where did she go? Did she tell you?” She asks a little rush than made Jun worry a little.
“No, she didn’t. Maybe she went home…”
“I need to find her. Got to go now” She didn’t say goodbye and walk quickly to her car. Jun was a little worry about Ai’s behavior and walk with her.
“Are you ok Ai? You’re walking way to fast… and kinda hysterical ” She said the last word a little afraid after all it was the leader who she was talking to but seems like Ai didn’t heard. When they get to the car Ai desperately starts to look out for the keys.
“Hey! Ai!”
“What?” She said still looking the keys and found them.
“What’s wrong? You’re acting weird”
“I’m fine, I just need to see Eri” She said getting in the car.
“What happened?”
“I’m a complete moron” She said more to herself, she starts the car ready to leave.
“Wait I’ll drive you” She said but in vain Ai already left. Jun saw the car leaving and a little frighten but she decides to leave anyway, and just when she turn around to enter the building she heard the worst annoying sound some one can hear, that sound that freeze your whole body and immediately made you feel horrified of what’s about to happen, the skid of some one’s car and the imminent impact between the two of them, in this case the impact of a car and a buss. Jun turn to see what it should be Ai’s car but couldn’t saw it where it should, unfortunately it wasn’t on the road where it belongs, the buss hit it where it should be the driver side but it was ruined by the impact and apparently the car twirl three times. Jun runs, still in shock, to the car. The ambulance can be heard not to far away, Jun look at Ai unconscious wasn’t sure what to do and frankly wasn’t to much to do, she look round and saw her cell phone apparently she was making a call to someone, Jun was pretty sure it was Eri who she was trying to call, she grave the phone before the paramedics arrive ad when they did, they separate Jun to do their work, the situation was bad, they seem in a rush trying to take her out of the car “Hurry” “We need to take her out before it’s to late” Were the words Jun heard, her mind was still blank, she turn to see her hands where she had the phone and decide that she have to call her, she needs to be by Ai’s side this time, even though it was something not easy to said and worse wasn’t something easy to hear.

“Ai~!” Eri wake up. Screaming her name, thinking about her. She was worry about something. She went to the kitchen to take a glass of water, hoping that help a little. When she drinks it her cell phone starts to ring, she didn’t know why but she runs to it, knowing who it was.

“Ai!” She said still worry, needed to hear Ai’s voice to calm down.
“Eri” but it wasn’t her.
“Jun? What are you doing with Ai’s phone? Where’s Ai?” A silent come that made Eri more afraid. “Jun!” She yelled at her demanding an answer.
“I’m in the hospital” Was all she said leaving one speechless Eri, she try to talk to her again but apparently she hang up already.

Eri leaves her house wanted to be there the soonest she can, she can’t believe all this is happening. She went into the taxi, all the time thinking about Ai. Finally she arrives and walks through the mind door, walking through the halls to the emergency room sawing a worry Jun waiting.

“What happened?”
“It’s been an accident”
“An accident? What kind of accident?” Jun took her time before she answers this question.
“A buss… hit her” Eri at the moment she heard this words, her eyes become red.
“What? How is she? Where is she?”
“I don’t know. The doctor hasn’t come yet”
“How could you not know? Where is she? How is she?” She asks more desperate.
“Calm down, I still don’t know…..”
“Ï can’t calm down, Jun! I need to know! Now!” The tears fall down. She was complaining to her like if it was her fault or something but Jun didn’t said anything back trying to defend herself and just take it knowing it was difficult for her. After a while Eri realize how hard she has been with Jun “I’m sorry Jun I….” She said looking at the floor she could tell she was crying and didn’t allow her to continue “It’s ok, I understand” She hug her friend in front of her. “I don’t want anything bad happen to her”
“Shhh, don’t say anything, you’ll see she will made it. Look the doctor” She said watching the doctor walking to them.

“Which one of you is Eri?”
“Me” she said cleaning up her tears and looking at the doctor “How is she?”
“She’s stable but it’s too soon to know. She hasn’t wake up yet and probably it might be damage that still we’re not aware of. And unfortunately you can never know with this kind of cases.” These words come in a cold chill trough Eris body. “Can I see her?” She said more in a supplicate tone than a question and the tears don’t stop “Not right now…” He said looking at Eri in great pain “Please” The doctor saw her and thinking about it for a sec. “She’s very important to you, isn’t she?” He didn’t wait for an answer he already knew it “Ok, come with me.” They started to walk, Eri behind the doctor, she clean the tears but more to come show up. They went into the room and Eri’s crying made stronger “I’ll give you some time alone with her” The doctor said and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

Eri starts to walk slowly to Ai’s side. She rise her hand and pass it lightly to Ai’s bandage head, almost touching her, she look at her arm bandage as well. She looks at Ai and she could tell she was bad, with her eyes close, Eri couldn’t watch those lovely eyes that tell her everything and couldn’t heard that voice that calm her down no matter what. “I’m sorry Ai. It’s my fault” she said hardly because of her crying “I shouldn’t leave you. I told you I’ll never leave you side no matter what. I’m sorry” Her agony was clear as well as her guilt. She grave Ai’s hand caressing it and with her other hand caressing her hair waiting, begging Ai open her eyes. After a few minutes her wait finally pay off. She saw how Ai slowly opened her eyes and try to grave Eri’s hand.

“Hi” Ai said barely, still weak.
“Hi” Eri smile a little relief. “I’m sorry, it’s my fault” Ai denial it with her head “I told you I’ll never leave your side. I’m sorry”
“I’m glad you’re here” Ai said raise her hand to touch Eri’s face.
“I should be the one there”
“Don’t say that” Eri lain closer to Ai, she wanted to feel those sweet lips of her but a knock on the door made her jump and move back.

“Excuse me” The doctor said walking into the room “I see you finally wake up. That’s good” He said reading her file “Eri, could you please excuse us a little we need to exanimate her” Eri nod to him and turn her face to Ai “I’ll be right here ok?” Ai nod and saw Eri leave the room and walk with Jun.

“How is she?”
“Better now, she finally wake up and the doctor is with her”
“That’s good” Jun breath in relief “Let’s sit” Eri nod and they went to sit “Do you want something? Water, something to eat?” Jun ask
“No, I’m fine. Thanks” She rests her head on JunJun’s shoulder closing her eyes. There was something still bothering her.

“So, how are we, Ai?” The doctor asks in a cheer tone.
“Tired and my head hurts a lot”
“Yeah, that’s normal”
“Also, there something else” She said in a sad tone.
“What is it?” He said finishing the examination. Ai took her time it was something difficult to say.
“…I can’t feel… my legs”
“I see. When you came we predict this” She said looking at Ai a little confused “At the moment of the accident you hit your wrist pretty hard, and your nerve is very affected”
“So, I won’t be able to walk again” She said looking down and her tears wanted to fall down.
“You could try surgery and with a hard rehabilitation, there’s a good chance you’ll be bale to walk again. Don’t lose hope, Ai, you could make it” He left the room and leave Ai thinking. He was right there’s a good chances.

The doctor went to the girls and saw Eri who stand up the moment she saw him. Eri saw the face doctor a little different and that scars her a little.

“Do you want so see her?” Eri nod without thinking but then she saw Jun next to her and probably wasn’t fair
“Wait. Do you want to go?” She ask to Jun
“Me?” She was a little surprise. “Yeah sure, if that’s ok?” She looks at the doctor.
“Yeah, I don’t see a problem she’s better”
“You sure, Eri?” Still a little surprise.
“Of course, Jun. Go and see her. Like the doctor said, she’s better now” She gave to Eri a calming smile. “Ok” She replies and walks with the doctor to the room.

“Excuse me” she said knocking and walks into the room. She saw Ai trying to clean up her tears and then look at her.
“Jun?”
“Yeah, it’s me” She said a little nervous.
“Hi!”
“Hi, how are you feeling?”
“Much better. Thanks” Ai give her a smile but then turn down her eyes, Jun could tell she was sad
“What’s the matter?”
“Nothing” Jun look at her and knew something was wrong, it was the same look Eri has
“You sure?”
“Yeah…well. Can I ask you something?” Ai said still without looking at Jun and took her time to continue “Would you look out for Eri if I’m not here?” This question shocked Jun.
“What?”
“Well, this made me realize that if something happen to me, I want some one that looks out for her”
“Ai-chan~! Don’t talk like that”
“Just promise me Jun. Promise me you’d look out for her if I’m not here”
“I promise” Jun reply still shocked about it.
“Good”
“Do you want to see Eri?” Jun asks almost knowing what she wants and Ai just nod “Ok then. I’ll see you later ok?” She said the last words more like an order to Ai, she was afraid of Ai’s words. She went to the waiting room where Eri was.

Eri knock the door and saw Ai with her eyes close, she went closer and give her a tender kiss.

“I missed that” She said with her eyes still close.
“Just that?” Eri ask in a fake upset tone.
“What else should I miss?” She asks, looking now at Eri that sticks her tongue.
“I’m joking” She said sitting in the bed and grave Eri’s hand, making her sit next to her “I missed you” She said looking deep at her eyes.
“I missed you too” She get closer and giver a sweet deep kiss that Ai response the same. It feels like ages since the last time they feel each others.
“Come…””She said making a side “Let’s rest a little, I’m tired” She said hugging Eri who was in rest in her chest “I love you” Eri said close to Ai’s ear “I love you too” was the last thing she said with the last breath before she close her eyes.

After a while, Eri couldn’t tell how many time past, she wake up. She fall sleep in a deep dream in the arms of her love, she look to Ai trying not to make so much scandal but something was wrong, something didn’t feel right, Ai wasn’t moving and couldn’t heard her heart, didn’t feel her breath and she was cold. She saw her body laying there. Eri try to wake her up her tears fall from her eyes, she calls her, she screams to her hoping Ai react. Desperately move the inert body of Ai, her tears and trying become more loudly, stronger but it seems no one was there to help her “Ai~!” she keep screaming “Don’t leave me. You can’t leave me!” Her pain was so big; she could feel her heart broke in million parts…

“No! Ai!”  A girl reacts and come back to reality, she was outside the rehearsal room, and she was shocked about what just happened. It sees all that was a bad play of her mind. Her breath has heavy and all that happen felt so real, the pain she felt, she touch her cheeks, she had tears, everything was so real. She still didn’t understand a thing but something was on her mind, one and one thing only… Ai. She has never stop thinking about her, she turns around to the door and open it only to saw Ai on the other side, she was about to leave as well. They both saw into each others eyes.

“I’m sorry” They said at the same time.
“No, I’m sorry” Again at the same time
“Wait, listen to me” Both stop and start to laugh. They look at each others. And throw to each others arms a sweet and long hug. “I’m sorry Eri”
“Shhh, don’t say anything” Eri said looking at Ai
“No, it’s my fault I shouldn’t have talk to you like that”
“It doesn’t matter” Ai open her mouth to say something but Eri didn’t allow her by putting her finger on them “The important thing is that you’re here, and we’re together now” Ai went closer and kiss her deeply every time with more passion ready to take it to the next level. Ai’s hands start to go all over Eri’s body “Wait” Eri take the opportunity now that Ai was busy with her neck “What?” She went up to Eris ears and bit it “Wait, Ai” she said pushing Ai back and saw her eyes that told her exactly what she wants “Here?!” She asks surprise “Well, there’s no one here and the air bed is ready to be used” She said closer to Eri, her lips almost touching but Ai keep her distance which made Eri couldn’t resist so she went closer only to made Ai a step back graving her hands and take her inside the rehearsal room ready to show her love like many other times. 

Offline Aisacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井 J-chan
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2010, 03:54:25 AM »
Yay! happy ending :twothumbs

Thanks for shared this story. I hope you can write some more in the future :)
~ jurina & mayuyu oshi

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
Re: Turtle's sexy Ailand ["New" Right Answer for the wrong question(05/08)]
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2010, 07:36:57 AM »
So, the new thread inspired me (nah i'm full of shit but I am working on some project)
I remmeber i wrote this one and i post it at H!O and well, I have nothing to do right now so i post it here XD. And maybe someone hasn't read it yet ^^

Anyway, this is for a pocket question time ago. The moment i saw Ai answering Kame as the fastest typing I was like WTF o.0? and then I came to the conclusion that there's must be something behind  :twisted: So that's the story XD pretty awesome isn't it? u.u' Anyway hope you enjoy it.

The right answer for the wrong question?

A lonely girl in the waiting room, she’s always the first, after all she has to give the example.
Her mind was with the early event, one that could change everything, or at least let out her true feelings. She didn’t know how it all happened or who she let it happen. Her cell phone in her hand watching the answer she sends, regretting do it but somehow impatient of see how this would turn out. She didn’t have the chance to think about it much longer since the door open letting her friend join. She takes back her cell phone and put in her bag she didn’t want to be too obvious.

“Good Morning, Ai-chan”
“Morning, Gaki-san”

Ai look at Risa who had a smile that Ai know perfectly, that smile that she knows something. She moves a little letting know her friend sit next to her.

“Those questions sure are something, aren’t they?” Ai didn’t know how to answer “But the answers….” She said looking at Ai how had her ayes on the floor hearing all that Risa was saying.

“I almost win. Well, I got Jun’s and Linlin’s votes, and also Sayu’s”

“And hers?…” finally Ai replies “Wait, they already publish the answers.”

“What’s with you today? Yeah they did. I was counting on you”

“Sorry” Ai said in a soft voice still her mind somewhere else.

“Don’t worry. And yes, I also got her vote.” Gaki said answering the previous question and look at Ai a little sad about it “Don’t worry I wasn’t her first choice” After said this they both stay in silence, it was clearly Ai didn’t feel like talking and Gaki could tell, she was nervous, impatient you could say.

“She’ll be here any minute” Gaki said

“I don’t know if I really want so see her”

“We both know you want to. Why you answer that anyway”

“I don’t know…. It was the first thing I think of” Gaki smile at her, just an obvious answer.

“Wrong. That’s what you always think of besides  there’s no way you know that I’m the faster, after all you only look at her” Gaki stop a little and the door of the room opened, letting the person they were talking about in but that didn’t stop Gaki for telling her one last thing “You know? You’re supposed not to give the first thing that comes to your mind as an answer, otherwise you’d always answer the same” Gaki stood up and give a smile at Eri and the leave closing the door behind. They were now the two of them alone, Ai lifts her sight to take a look at the little turtle in front that had a bright smile she can only smile at back as she stands up and walk to her.

“Hi”
“Hi”

Early that day Ai was with her manager.

“Ai, please stop daydreaming and answer the question!”

“Kamei-san…” She said in a soft voice and heard by her manager but she didn’t mean it, she was only thinking about the person that stole her heart and though she saw her.

“That’s your answer? Weird one, but ok” And he types the answer “Hmm… Kamei-san?” and send it.

“Wait no! Stop” Ai said know aware

“Too late I send it. Ok got to go now. See ya” As he left before Ai could complain.

In other room Sayu and Eri with her cell phones.

“Ai-chan” Said Eri

“Ai-chan? Really? Isn’t Gaki-san the faster?” Sayu said next to her

“What?” Ask Eri back to reality, seems like she was also daydreaming “Oh yeah Gaki-san” she said still with that person on her mind.

“Did you see the answers of the others?” Ask Sayu

“Nop. You?”

“Yeah, apparently almost everyone answer Gaki-san”

“Almost?”

“Yeah, except for Ai-chan….”

“Ai? What did she answer?” Kamei said before Sayu could continue.

“If you let me finished. It was actually a funny answer” She said looking at the turtle waiting anxious for the answer. “She said her turtle”

“What? No way she answer that” She graves Sayu’s cell and corroborate it herself at the moment she saw that it was true her face shine and couldn’t but smile, a bright smile. “Why did she answer that?” she said more to herself still looking the phone.

“You should find out, don’t you think?” She said graving her cell phone back as Kamei give her a little shy smile.

“What? Why? It’s not that it means anything”

“It could mean everything” She said looking at her who had a smile thinking it might be true.

“I have to go” Eri said almost when she as already outside the room.

“Hi”
“Hi”

I stood and walk to you, you keep looking at me with those brown eyes and those eyes where I lose myself and that smile that melt me, whish I was the owner of that bright smile, I couldn’t but smile at you like always. I walk to you now really close, you shy smile show and you look at the floor “Those question huh?” I said trying to start that conversation you just nod and again with your shy laugh “Why did you answer that?” you ask me “It was the first thing that come to my mind” I reply quickly, seems like you got surprise as you look at me “In fact…” I keep talking “You’re the only think I can think of” I made a step closer my breath is faster and I can tell yours too “Your not the only one” you said in response at this point I can’t control myself anymore and press my lips with yours wasn’t to long when I fell you lips responding I guess this it was the right answer for the wrong question at last.

Offline Aisacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井 J-chan
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2010, 08:09:57 AM »
I've read this before...Maybe in H!O but I don't remember exactly XD
So I reading it again now ^_^
~ jurina & mayuyu oshi

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2010, 08:59:16 AM »
haha yeah it definitely was in H!O that's the only place I post it XD

Anyway.... Thanks ^^

Offline StephanyLee

• Member+
  • Just call me Steph
    • Rdz89Steph
    • s_teph_89
« Reply #19 on: October 22, 2010, 07:00:45 AM »
hi ^^
So, after a while a finally could finish something hehe n.n'
I realize I have troubles with endings u.u' (even though it's no exactly an ending)
I feel a little weird posting it  :nervous  but here it is  ^^

“People are so nice” I try my best before my paper and books fly away from me, try to grave them and pull them close to me before the wind blow them away and lose all my notes. I knew I shouldn’t use a short dress, its fall after all, and the concrete is killing my knees. After this I don’t think I’ll be able to use other thing that jeans, thank you very much. People passing by, some look at me like some crazy person other didn’t bother to even do that. It annoyed me. It’s not a hobby you know? I didn’t do it on purpose. After a while I think I manage to grave all of them.

“Here” A book show in front of me “You miss one” I look up and look at the person, first thing I notice were her eyes, a light brow eyes and big. Then her lips, she has a big and bright smile, trying to be polite but at the same time serious. Couldn’t exactly know if she was older or younger than me, she totally looks young but her features are so mature. Not to mention she was really beautiful. I grave my book and slightly touch one of her fingers, it felt weird.

“T-thanks” didn’t want to but I stutter a little.

“Are you ok?” I panic about this question, why did she ask something like that? Am I looking like a lunatic? There’s something wrong with my face? “I mean, your knees” now I understand and know I may look like a lunatic before she explain.

“Yeah, is just a scratch” I gave my hand in front my face and giver my best smile but she doesn’t seem convince and truth is it hurts like hell.

“We should take care” wait. Did she just say we as me and her, as in the two of us… together? “Let’s go to the nursing” well, that answer my unsaid doubt. I slyly nod but didn’t move at all, a smile laugh come out her lips, it was cute I have to admit. “Give…” give? Give what? What did she want? I start to panic again “Your books, I’ll help you” oh, that. I don’t want to bother her any more but she just grave them, didn’t give me any time to react “Can you walk?” even though there was a little concern in her words I knew she was a little annoyed. I giver a strong nod and we walk out.

………………………

I let out a big scream, a big one, one that can be heard around the campus and probably half Tokyo “It hurts” I yell those words too, and somehow blaming the person down on her knees, looking at mines.

“I haven’t done anything yet” she lift her head to look at me, she was amused about my behaviour and I all I wanted to do was to hide, I was embarrassed but all I can do was look aside to avoid eye contact “Don’t worry” the way she said those words make me look at her “It won’t hurt. I promised” I look at her and giver her a nod, I trust in her words. I wanted to trust her and for a reason that wasn’t hard to do. She was still on her knees in one hand she has the bottle of alcohol and in the other the cotton. Watching how she puts some alcohol on it I close my eyes, ready to feel the incredible pain and also I try my best not to scream. Time pass and I couldn’t feel anything, maybe she leave, maybe she was making fun of me. Other not so pleasant thoughts cross my mind but she doesn’t seem like the person who would run and make some bad prank o someone. So I slowly start to open my eyes, and just then feel a gentle breeze. I look down; she was really close to my knee and I felt a little weird, I was nervous but I like it, see how her mouth was blowing gently, from my view those lips looks so…kissable. Her hand slightly touches my leg, feeling her touch my breath become faster. I need to stop before this gets worse and luckily I didn’t have to do something, not that I wasn’t going to, but it was hard. She stands up getting next to me and now we were face to face, really close. Turn out it get worse after all “See. I told you it wouldn’t hurt” her smile was like a little kid proud to be right, still it was cute and all I can do was response with a smile. I truly didn’t feel anything, no pain at all, maybe was ‘because I was so into her to feel anything else. She rests her hand on the bed and our fingers barely touching. I don’t really know what to do now, is it normal for me to feel this? I mean it’s only some skin touch, happen all the time, then why I felt so weird with her? It’s not that she’s a stranger; it’s something more, something else that I don’t know if I want to figure it out.

“Thanks” I turn my head fast realising I was staring at her, although it wasn’t only me or at least that’s was what I wanted to think. But she was probably one of those rare people who actually care about others, and help them because is the right thing to do. Do what is right, come what may. They may still be around and I happen to meet one. She turn round and leave what she took where they were as I get down off the bed but didn’t really think and rest all my body in my knees, turn out still hurts, I let out a little groan, my balance wasn’t great and as I half fall to the side a body hold me. One hand holds mine as the other was around my waist. Even tough I was a little taller than you, seems you were a little stronger.

“Careful. Are you OK?” haven’t heard this tone from anyone before, I look at you and you seems really worry. Once again that weird feeling. I barely nod, not because I wasn’t ok, or because it hurts. It was having you so close to me. Once I get back my balance and try to get used to the pain, ready to grave my notes, I realize you already have them “I’ll help you” you’re so kind. We walk out of the room my knee was bother me but I was more concern about you.

…………………….....

“You can put your arm in my shoulder” I look at you surprise “That way you won’t rest your whole body on the knee” I shock my head don’t want to bother you anymore than I already did.

“You already have done too much…” before I knew you take my hand and place it on your shoulder, guess you don’t take a no for an answer. I glance at you by the corner of my eyes, you keep looking straight. In somehow it make me happy all that you’ve done and that weird feeling refuse to leave. Even though it wasn’t a long distance it took a little more that normally, probably because I was walking really slowly, but we finally reach the bus stop and the first thing I do is sit on the bench.

“Don’t worry. It hurts right now but today you’ll be fine” I look at you and the smile you give me makes me believe you. I knew you meant those words.

“Thanks” I stand up, slowly getting in front of you “For everything. Thank you” I made a bow.

“No. It… it’s OK” I look at you and you wave your hand and shock your head. First time I saw you like this, well I mean about this little time I spend with you, it’s totally different for the person before, you look now shy and embarrass, I couldn’t help but smile at this, and definitely you’re still cute. I turn around at the sound of a buss getting closer, I felt sad. I really don’t want to go.

“That’s my buss” I look at you. Can tell you feel the same way.

“Take care” You hand me my notes as the buss door open and I get in. As I walk in I sit next to the window, where I still have a pretty good sight of you, and you of me. Not wanted for the buss to start. We smile at each others and that feeling that refuses to leave and only gets bigger at this point I was sure I don’t want to go but unfortunately the buss start driving. I try to keep a look at you until get’s impossible for me.

I want to stay with you, know about you. I didn’t even get your name; not to mention I didn’t give you mine.

I wonder if I’ll be able to see you again.

So, I hope you enjoyed and comment (if you feel like it)
Thanks for reading ^^.

... oh and I don't know if I should continue this, i do have some ideas but let's see what happen hehe. ^^

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shimatani Hitomi - Garnet Moon