JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Yume no Kawa

Author Topic: peti-chan's oneshots [Happy Valentines] 14/02  (Read 5163 times)

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
peti-chan's oneshots [Happy Valentines] 14/02
« on: January 26, 2010, 07:34:11 PM »
Finally my first one-shot!  XD Special thanks to: Polish rough winter, my mom who bought coffee liqueur and I could drink my coffee with it and Plastic Tree for composing Sanatorium as well as Yui for composing Muffler XD Thanks to those things I was able to write this short story :lol: Enjoy :D

In the middle of the winter

The silver shinning moon hung high on the dark starry sky smiling indulgently at the peculiar pair which was slowly striding in its glow through the covered with white fluff paths. The black curtain of night fell early this day in accordance to winter’s old custom of short days and long nights.

Not even a single word was uttered between the two girls almost as if they were both afraid of breaking the encompassing them natural soundlessness of the city’s outskirts. One could only hear quiet crunching of snow under their feet; a proof that they weren’t some wandering souls that were looking for solace in the stillness of this wintry night.

The gloomy landscape of the snow desert with leafless trees visibly intimidated the younger girl. Bent and twisted in various directions branches were casting ghastly shadows onto the white smooth surface, teasing her sensitive imagination.

Trying to persuade herself that they were just shadows and there was nothing to be afraid of, she unwittingly clung closer to her companion.

“How far are we?” She asked, her voice shuddering and fragile as if frozen by the frost.

“Just a bit further and we will reach the place,” the other girl responded with contrasting calmness, smiling warmly.

That little gesture brought back some fraction of the girl’s confidence and her grip around her friend’s arm relaxed a bit, though too early as it turned out seconds later when her feet slipped on the icy ground which hid under the snow.

Luckily, the older managed to react just in time. Not paying attention to the bag that slid off her shoulder, she encircled her friend’s waist with her arm and pulled her closer to herself. The two found themselves so close to each other that their warm, steamy breaths mingled together in the chilly air.

Lost in each other’s eyes, the pair seemed to freeze in their position until a gentle warning passed the girl’s lips “Be careful, Rei...” with that she slowly let go of her friend.

Feeling as her whole body fluttered with warm dizzy feeling of lovesickness, Reina thought that spring has just came. As she hopped to her friend’s side, she prayed in her mind to somewhere on their way slip by chance again. Unfortunately, that didn’t happen...

“Here we are,” the older girl announced as they came to the end of the path.

The spreading before them view wasn’t much different from what they’ve encountered on their way so far, just that here the visibly beaten track ended and in some places gushed something that looked like frozen stems and leaves of long grass. Observing the surrounding closely, you could notice that the leaves created more less circular border.

“It’s a pond...,” Reina seemed to be surprised by the fact, though she knew from the beginning about the purpose of their trip.

“Don’t worry, I’ve been here before. I assure you that the ice won’t break,” her friend seemed to catch the subtle note of doubtfulness in her expression. She flung her bag onto the ground and plopping on the small stump began pulling off her boots.

“Ai...you know that I’ve never done that, right?” Reina once again expressed her doubts about the plan her friend had came up with earlier that day.

“It’s okay, I will teach you,” the charming smile of her friend served as a sufficient assurance and so she also took out skates from the bag and put them on.

Her first attempts in skating reminded those of a newborn foal in walking. Hunching down with bent to the inside knees, she tried to at least stand straight but that wasn’t until Ai wrapped one arm around her waist so that she could lean against it and stand upright.

“Maybe first I will show you and then you will try, ok?” Reina nodded eagerly to her friend’s proposition.

She stood aside while Ai was skating nimbly around the pond as if she was some pro-skater, of course the girl wasn’t doing anything out of ordinary but still in Reina’s eyes she appeared as one. The lightness and fluidity of her movements gave an impression as if she was gliding not on ice but just above its surface. She made the whole skating thing look so easy and effortless that Reina felt confident enough to try it herself but obviously not without Ai’s help. She called for her friend and the girl immediately came to her.

“Ready?”

“Yeah,” Reina confidently answered and Ai grabbed her palms.

Gliding backwards, Ai was gently pulling her younger friend toward herself. For a side observer, the method strangely resembled that of a carrot on a stick in which Ai obviously, stood for a carrot...but still it worked and Reina quickly caught what skating was about.

Her moves were still a bit wobbly but she didn’t pay much attention to that fact as she was more focused on Ai who was holding her hand as they were gliding slowly in circles, giggling like a pair of adorable idiots.

As their carefree dance prolonged into endlessness, Reina decided that it’s high time for the grand finale. When they were passing by a huge pile of snow on the borders of the pond, she “accidentally” tripped over...landing face flat on the ice. Her plan evidently didn’t work out, what’s more this time Ai wasn’t able to save her.

“Ouch!” Reina winced as stars fell from the sky and began dancing around her head.

“Reina, are you alright?!” Ai’s face covered with concern as she knelt next to her friend, helping her with sitting upright.

“I guess so, after all I’m still alive,” she said grinning to downplay the whole situation. She didn’t want to worry her friend but still she gained a light nudge to the side for fooling around.

“I told you to be careful,” Ai scolded, affectionately fixing girl’s bangs at the same time.

Reina sank her blushing face deeper into the red muffler. “I’m cold,” she suddenly whispered, hanging her head low.

“So, we should be going then,” Ai summed up. She wanted to stand up but Reina grabbed the sleeve of her jacket not allowing her to do so.

“You see...I’m really, really cold,” Reina repeated glancing upon her friend’s perplexed face. Whatever she wanted to hint with her words, it was clear that the other party had no idea what it was.

“Then we should really, really go back?” Ai was as clueless about her friend’s words as her friend was about skating an hour ago.

But the fact that Ai hadn’t even tried to catch Reina’s hidden message somehow annoyed her. She didn’t belong to the most patient people so instead of wasting time on playing pointless games, she decided to clearly state what she had in mind.

“Kiss me you idiot...” she blurted quietly.

Ai’s eyes got bigger and bigger as the words’ meaning was slowly reaching her. “Eee?!” she finally shouted and jumped to her feet but forgetting she still had skates, quickly landed back on the ice, hitting her butt.

“Right, it was a stupid idea. Forget about it,” Reina muttered in a somehow shaky voice and helped her friend with standing up. “Let’s go back,” she slowly skated toward the place where they left their bag and left the pond.

Ai looked upon the moon above her. It seemed to be laughing sneeringly and her...at a coward who was afraid of his own feelings...

“Wait up Rei!” A sonorous shout violently shattered the night’s stillness.

Hearing her pet name being called, Reina froze but for some reason, she didn’t turn around.

Ai then glided toward the pond’s edge and softly crushed into her friend to wrap arms tightly around her waist. “I’m sorry,” she whispered ever so slightly and turned the girl in her arms so that they could look into each other’s eyes.

Noticing a lone tear running down Reina’s cheek, Ai gently wiped it off with her thumb and leaned down to finally capture the soft lips.

A wave of heat overcame their bodies and for as long as their lips where linked together in the innocent kiss the snow around them seemed to melt away along with the winter’s roughness. Unfortunately being out of breath, Ai had to pull away or else the two of them would suffocate and that would be a pity since after all, winter still lasted and surely there would be more occasions to take care of her friend so that this winter could be the warmest of all for the two of them...

“Now we can go back,” Reina announced, grinning from ear to ear and making Ai mimic her gesture. “But tomorrow we will also come here, okay?”

“Okay,” Ai responded, giggling.

“And the day after tomorrow too, okay?”

“Okay.”

“And the day after too...”

“Sure...”

And so, in the middle of the freezing winter a new love has bloomed....
« Last Edit: February 14, 2010, 08:36:32 PM by peti-chan »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: In the middle of the winter... [ReinAi one-shot]
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2010, 08:21:53 PM »
Don't usually like RenAi (as I'm sure everyone knows by now) but since it was you, I had to read it. And I'm glad I did, this was pretty cute.

“Kiss me you idiot...” she blurted quietly.
My favorite line.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2010, 08:42:31 PM »
Awwww ReinAi. :heart:

There can never be too much ReinAi. :D I like it.

Oh and, good job on the "Ai being too much of an idiot to figure out what Reina wants". :lol: It's adorable and something I could totally see happening. XD

More please!

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 09:38:34 PM »
“You see...I’m really, really cold,” Reina repeated glancing upon her friend’s perplexed face. Whatever she wanted to hint with her words, it was clear that the other party had no idea what it was.

“Then we should really, really go back?” Ai was as clueless about her friend’s words as her friend was about skating an hour ago.

lol Ai-chan baka!!  :mon lmao: It was very sweet and silly XD

“Kiss me you idiot...”

Ai's reaction:  :mon wtf: :mon ko:

thanks estrea  for this :heart:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 11:52:11 PM »
You posted it here! :lol:

Like I said before, I love this story. It's so freakin' cute! Despite the whole winter theme, I felt all warm and fuzzy reading it. :heart:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2010, 07:08:08 AM »
Shucks this is cute. Like adoringly cute :wub:

ReinAi has just gone up a notch in my list :heart:

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2010, 03:48:04 PM »
How cute~!  :wub:

Her first attempts in skating reminded those of a newborn foal in walking.
- I was like that before and still is... XD I just can't ice skate.. I remember all the blue black i got the first time i tried it.. No one was there like Ai-chan to teach me :(

she “accidentally” tripped over
- XD

“You see...I’m really, really cold,”
“Then we should really, really go back?”
- Ai-chan oh Ai-chan~

“Kiss me you idiot...”
- fav line as well  ;)

“Now we can go back,” Reina announced, grinning from ear to ear and making Ai mimic her gesture. “But tomorrow we will also come here, okay?”

“Okay,” Ai responded, giggling.

“And the day after tomorrow too, okay?”

“Okay.”

“And the day after too...”

“Sure...”
- Sorry~ can't help but quote it all XD Soooo adorable!

:mon bat:

Offline kame_eririn

• In love with Eririn and ReinAi
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 05:57:08 AM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! YOU POSTED IT!!!!! YAY!!

I totally loved this one shot!! 

Ai is so clueless and Reina is...Reina! muajajjaja They are so cute!!!

I've said this before...but your fics really inspired me.

Thank You for this!!! :mon beam:

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
Re: peti-chan's oneshots [ Happy Valentines] 14/02
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2010, 08:35:56 PM »
I wouldn't forgive myself if I didn't post anything ReinAi related during Valentines  XD

Happy Valentines

“An-o…Tanaka-san…please accept this chocolates…” A small girl stuttered shyly, shaking like a leaf and bowing her head, she reached out hands in which she held a heart-shaped red box.

“Thank you,” Grinning smugly, the older girl took the box and winked at her kouhai making her feel even more nervous. She then turned on her heel and quickly ran to her friends who were impatiently waiting for her report from the accomplished mission.

Reina just observed from afar the highly enthusiastic group of girls as they were talking in their high-pitched voices about her. Gradually, the smile on her face was replaced by a serious expression of cool calculation.

“Eri,” she called her friend who immediately appeared behind her back and collected the chocolates, throwing them to a large backpack. “How many we have already?”

“Ehm…let me see…” Eri dived her head into the backpack to count how many boxes it already contained. “Ten,” she answered after a while.

“Just ten?!” Reina snapped at her friend scandalized as if she was the one responsible for such a result. “Second break passes and I got only ten boxes? Last year we had already fifteen?!”

“Maybe your popularity is falling…” Her friend muttered under her breath.

“What did you say?” Reina glowered, leaning closer to her friend.

“Not-thing…” Eri squeaked fearfully. It was better not to mess with Reina when her plans were going awry.

“Good,” she smirked but then something alarming drew her attention.

At the opposite end of the schoolyard some small commotion was taking place. A bunch of first years gathered around one girl, jostling and shouting something. Reina peered to see who was the girl that suddenly gained so much attention. However, even after she caught the girl’s image, she still didn’t recognize her.

“Eri, who the hell she is?” She tugged her friend by the collar, pointing at the mysterious girl.

“Ah, you don’t know her? She is the new transfer student.”

“And?” Reina waited for further explanation as this wasn’t enough satisfying especially, that the girl seemed to be depriving her of the half of her “fan base”.

“And…she sings in a choir….” Eri said the only thing she knew about the girl yet Reina gave her a doubtful look.

“Are you making an idiot of me? You want to tell me that some choir girl is responsible for the sudden fall of my popularity?”

“So you do admit that it’s falling…” Eri murmured to herself but her friend must have heard it as a wicked glint appeared in her eyes again.

“Don’t even start…” she said through her gritted teeth. “She has to be special in some way…” Reina pondered, peering at the group of girls that seemed to grow bigger and bigger.

“Then go and ask her what is so special about her…” Eri suggested with a slight mock in her tone as she was already fed up with her friend’s moods.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea,” Reina admitted, patting Eri’s shoulder and marched toward the informal assembly. Standing just behind it, she loudly cleared her throat and in an instant all girls went mute as they saw her.

They all started to retreat from Reina’s path as she slowly made her way to the girl in the middle. “You will go with me,” she announced in a plain tone, grabbing the stunned girl by her wrist.

As they found themselves at the back of the school, she abruptly flung her aside and pinned to the wall.

Girl’s eyes widen in shock as her assailant leant closer to her, scrutinizing her as if she was some peculiar species out of this world although it was the other party who definitely looked out of place…Her skirt was way too short and had sliver chains attached on each sides. The sweater with school logo was replaced by the black leather jacket and her hair was dyed deep red...

“Hm…you are quite cute…” Reina finally spoke up after a long silence.

“Thank you…” Despite feeling uneasy, the choir girl felt obliged to thank for the compliment.

“But nothing out of ordinary,” Reina added offhandedly and this somehow threw her off balance as well as the sudden question… “So, why so many girls want to give you Valentine’s chocolates?”

Girl blinked and gently pushed away Reina as this invasion of her private space lasted long enough. “I don’t know…” she honestly admitted but gained a suspicious look anyway.

“How much you’ve got already?” Reina continued her interrogation as something was definitely fishy about this.

True the girl was pretty but Reina knew that it wasn’t enough to be just pretty. In order to be popular you had to stand out, you had to do something that would be remembered by everyone, something that would create legends about you…

Reina wasn’t stupid…the girl was definitely hiding something before her…

“I don’t have any…I didn’t accept them…” The questioned girl was visibly becoming irritated by the situation.

“Why?” Reina asked baffled.

“I can’t accept them knowing that I can’t return their feelings…”

Reina made a face as if she just heard the strangest thing anyone had ever said to her. “Feelings? Those are just chocolates.”

The choir girl snorted laughter. “You would be surprised how many meanings girls attach to those chocolates…”

“Meanings…? Man, you are strange…” Reina looked at the girl mistrustfully.

“You know, you are quite cute too…” The girl smiled but Reina just frowned in response though one could notice a pink hue on her cheeks. “You are Tanaka Reina, right?”

“Well, yeah…”

“Is it true that you’d beaten a girl so hard that she lost her sight and you went to reformatory afterwards?”

“Ugh…” Reina made a wry face hearing the famous rumor which seemed to grow bigger as last year it said only about some girl being beaten by her…Now the girl already lost her sight, so next year she will probably die…

But this was the price of popularity. Not everything what people said about you was necessarily true or pleasant. Reina also knew better than anyone that people liked to judge after appearances…So, there were those who admired her distinctive fashion sense but also those who feared her because of it, imagining God knows what…

Dye your hair and decorate your skirt with a chain and people will think that you just came out of prison…

“I didn’t beat anyone, okay?! Nor was I in a reformatory,” she defended herself fiercely.

“Okay, I believe you,” smile on girl’s face spread even wider. “I have to go,” she said, hearing the bell announcing the end of break.

“Mhm…” Reina nodded with disappointment. After all, she still didn’t know why the girl was so popular. “Hey, wait! What’s your name?!” She called after the girl.

“It’s Ai! Written with kanji for love!”

“Ai…” Reina muttered to herself, observing the girl as she ran back to school.

Who would have thought that a choir girl could be so intriguing…?

♥ ♥ ♥

Being lost in thoughts, Reina almost bumped into Eri as she entered the classroom.

“Reina! Look what I have!” Eri squealed, grinning excitedly from ear to ear. “Ta-da!” She took out from behind her back a red box of chocolates.

“Wow, awesome, chocolates…” Reina said sarcastically. “In case you didn’t notice I got ten of those,” she waved dismissively.

“But those are special!” Eri didn’t lose anything from her enthusiasm despite her friend’s coldness. “Michishige-san gave me them! You think she likes me?”

“I don’t know! Those are just damn chocolates! You will eat them anyway!” That whole chocolate talk was getting on Reina’s nerves.

“Right, I forgot that you don’t even remember who gave them to you,” Eri retorted bitterly, adopting a stern look.

“Tsk…” Reina huffed, glaring as she took her seat.

After lesson was over, she went to the school’s rooftop in order to consume her gifts in peace and silence. However, after second box she started to feel sick…

“Had too much of a good thing?” She suddenly heard an amused voice and felt even worse.

“What are you doing here?” She glowered over the intruder.

“Hey, I’m your senpai, you know? You could show me some respect, especially after how you treated me earlier.”

Reina rolled her eyes. “You should have protested back then now it’s too late.”

“Yeah, I know,” Ai grinned and sat next to the girl. “Where is your friend?”

“Her long time crush gave her chocolates, so she went to talk with her,” Reina said in an emotionless tone. “By the way, want some?” She handed her a box of chocolates.

“No thank you.”

“Oh come on, there is no “meaning” behind it. Just take it!” Reina insisted, annoyed by the girl’s attitude. Here she was acting all nice and civil and the other didn’t even appreciate that.

“But I don’t like with alcohol filling…” Ai calmly remarked and Reina felt like an idiot yet hid well that fact.

“I have with strawberry filling too…” she muttered, taking out another box from the backpack.

“Strawberries are okay,” Her senpai took one of the heart-shaped chocolates. “Mhm, good…” she winked at her almost seductively.

Reina raised her eyebrow doubtfully. “Don’t do this…” she sighed resignedly.

“Do what?”

“Don’t hit on me…” Reina gave her a knowing look and Ai lowered her head in a gesture of a total defeat. The girl had read through her quicker than anyone.

Damn, it never went as she planned! She still needed more practice…

“Okay, point for you,” she glanced upon her and smiled. “You know, I often see you here when I have choir practice.”

“Here? Oh right, the windows of the music classroom look on rooftop,” Reina reminded herself how often she stood here, listening to the music coming from the classroom.

She liked singing herself but singing to someone’s dictation wasn’t really her thing thus she never entered any music related club.

“You are always alone when I see you here…”

“Oh no, no, no. I know what you are trying to do,” Reina moved aside a bit, giggling.

Ai just stared puzzled, wondering just how much chocolates with alcohol filling the girl had eaten.

“Now you are going to insert a talk about how lonely and unhappy I must be, caring only about my popularity. Well, the truth is that I carefully choose friends and Eri happens to be the only person whom I trust, okay?” She chuckled and took another chocolate.

“Actually, I wanted to ask if your friend is afraid of heights…” Ai said, trying hard not laugh.

“Really?”

“Yeah…”

In the end, both girls burst into laughter.

“But your version was cuter…” Ai said, wiping off tears of laughter.

“You know, you are quite funny as for a choir girl,” Reina admitted, gazing at the smiling girl. She noticed this earlier just didn’t want to admit, guess out of jealousy… but the girl had a really charming, lovely smile…

“Thanks, and you are quite nice as for a yankii,” Ai nudged her playfully.

Reina rolled her eyes, hearing the word yankii being mentioned. But she also had labeled the girl so it seemed they were square…

“Sooo have you gave anyone chocolates?” Reina asked curiously.

“You think that I would hit on you if I gave anyone chocolates?”

“Right…” she giggled at her mistake.

“And what about you? You take chocolates but do you give any?”

“Not really…you know if I really liked someone I would give them something, let’s say…more permanent …” with that she ate up another chocolate.

“That’s why you accept them, because you know that there is no true feeling behind them…”

“There is just their desire of giving me chocolates but you know…when they give me them, it means they are on my side that they don’t believe in those stupid rumors, so why shouldn’t I take them? The more I have them, the more people know the true me…”

Ai had a strange feeling that despite the popular belief, Reina neither was vain nor cared only for popularity…

“So it’s more like caring for your reputation than for your popularity?”

“It’s more like I’m trying to fight my reputation,” Reina chuckled, “but I do admit that I like to be in the centre of the attention and I can’t help it,” she shrugged nonchalantly.

“Maybe if you didn’t wear these clothes, it would be easier to fight that yankii reputation of yours,” Ai suggested, tugging her leather jacket.

“Oh please, just admit that I look hot in them,” Reina leant closer to her, smirking temptingly. Ai had to admit that the girl was much better in this than she.

“You know…” she drawled quietly as somehow the atmosphere grew more intimate. “I don’t think I have anything permanent which I could give you but…” she wasn’t allowed to finish as Reina cunningly used the situation to sneak her tongue into her mouth…

Being taken aback at first, it took Ai sometime to properly respond and begin the battle for dominance since after all, she was the senpai and she also had a reputation to defend… She wrapped her arm around girl’s waist and pulled her closer to deepen the kiss. A quiet moan escaped Reina’s lips and Ai smirked smugly at the back of her mind…

“Well…”Reina gasped for air as she pulled away, “it’s okay…just ask me on a date…”

“A date with a choir girl?” Ai asked, raising mockingly her eyebrow.

“Yeah, it may improve my reputation,” Reina stood up, reaching her hand to girl. “As well as yours…” she added, sticking out her tongue.

“Hey!” Ai gently whacked her shoulder.

Reina just giggled, taking into one hand her backpack and into second Ai’s palm. Smiling at each other, they left the rooftop.

“Ah!” Ai suddenly shouted as they were on the stairs.

“What?” Reina asked confused.

“I forgot something!”

“What?”

“Happy Valentines…” Ai said simply, squeezing gently girl’s palm.

Reina shook her head grinning. “I told you that already but I will repeat this, you are strange…”

“Oh please, just admit that you like this about me…” Ai said, mocking Reina’s nonchalant tone and leant forehead against hers.

Finally Reina realized why the choir girl gained so much popularity…she was simply too adorable to resist…plus…she was a damn good kisser…
« Last Edit: February 15, 2010, 06:51:07 AM by peti-chan »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: peti-chan's oneshots [Happy Valentines] 14/02
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2010, 08:55:51 PM »
^ that was way too sweet :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was suckered in for something bad but it came out all  :shy1: :shy2: good job, and happy v-day to you!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2010, 09:52:59 PM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! So cute and hot at the same time. :heart:

You know, at first, I really thought that Reina's using the number of chocolates she receives as a way to measure her popularity, so I was quite surprised when I found out that she just wants to fight her yankii reputation. Quite understandable. If you're mostly acknowledged as a bad kid by the general public when you're not, of course you'd want to prove to them that you aren't. Reina's way isn't exactly the, um, best way to go about it, but it's clever on its own, lol.

Finally Reina realized why the choir girl gained so much popularity…she was simply too adorable to resist…plus…she was a damn good kisser…
Makes you wonder just who Aichan kissed previously... :hehehe:

I love Aichan's character here. She's kind of like that cliche'd super innocent, unassuming choir girl, but is secretly a seductive and teasing fox with some crazy mad kissing skillz.

Offline gab98

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I love my Takitto XD!
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2010, 02:44:19 AM »
You know Peti, I am your bigest fan XD

really for your fics i love the ReinAi. :wub:

This fic has killed me, very sweet and sexy!!

Love the last scene.

Good work  :heart:

Takitty Blog: http://takkity.blogspot.com/
Blog de fan fics en español http://gab98fanfics.blogspot.com/

follow me @Lovely_Takitty :)

Offline Aisacchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井 J-chan
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2010, 04:48:17 AM »
In the middle of the winter and Happy Valentines is so cute and so sweet  :wub: