JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Yue Ya Wan

Author Topic: [ amEthystx's Rainbow ] - #2 Egotism (23/04)  (Read 10155 times)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[ amEthystx's Rainbow ] - #2 Egotism (23/04)
« on: February 04, 2010, 07:39:36 PM »
Hello there...I know i really shouldn't be writing this since...... I have not started writing the next chapter for my main story.... but... couldn't help it XD Sorry!

I really do have alot of short stories in mind...but the main is keep me from writing them XD

Anyway.. Here's the first...  ;) It's a little long for a one shot.. but... Enjoy! :)

Envy Me

“Kame... Will you go with me?”

Even though I always hated the reason why you asked me out, nevertheless, I just want to stay by your side… even if I am only a replacement…for now….

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hmmm… New perfume… is that The Beat from Burberry?” Risa asked while pulling the turtle’s collar to her to get a better smell.

“Arr……Ya… I bought it…ar…yesterday.” With the slightly older girl barely an inch away from her, Eri tried her best not to stutter.

“Good choice… I like it” Risa gave her that bright smile she always loved.

“Let’s go shall we?” Before the older girl could even reply, the turtle was practically dragging her off. Eri knew it all too well. She did not want Risa to notice her probably blushing face now.

Even though the turtle had a crush on her sub-leader since their GakiKame theater days, she never really mentioned anything to the older girl.

Since she was the closest to Risa after Ai, they often spend a lot of time together doing shopping and having frequent stay over. Eri always felt happy to just be with her. Risa was no doubt a great friend, even though they are of the same age, she was always looking out for her regardless of how troublesome she can be sometimes and does not mind putting up with her willfulness too. Eri always find herself being able to be just herself when around the girl.

Slowly, she realized that during her free time, her thoughts would eventually drifts to her. When she was all alone at work or at home, she always wished she was there with her. It was during that day, just like the moment before, Risa pulled her collar to get her closer for a sniff, she found herself blushing madly.

From then on, even a simply smile from the girl will make her heart race. Whenever Risa does or gets something for her, she will no be able to wipe that silly grin off her face. Whenever Risa gets slightly closer to her, she would turn tomato.

On many occasion, she would deliberately be either a willful brat to piss Risa or that sweet child to sugar her up so that she could see many more of her cute expression…and to get more of her attention. And. It always does. No matter what she does, Risa will be there, looking out for her.

Although, Risa had told her many times that she will be there for her if she needs any help, but guessed that Risa says that to all the other member as well. The girl always put others before her. Moreover, how can she tell her something concerning about she herself.

Eri always knew no matter how or what she does, she will never be able to be the first place in Risa’s heart. That special place have and always been reserved for Ai.

Even so, Eri knew there is at least one thing that Risa always does to her which solely belongs to her. Risa had a sharp nose and always been able to differentiate the different type of fragrance.

Since the rest of the members use a single fixed perfume for a long period while Eri loves to change hers every now and then, Risa always had fun guessing them. Even though Risa she herself too always used a fixed flora perfume she always managed to get them right almost every time. Moreover, whenever she does so, Eri was the only one who will receive the collar pulling treatment. Not even Ai gets it. Hence, Eri always make it a point to change her perfume every time they are out.

Many times, she came really close to confessing but always chicken out at the last second. She was afraid the confession might pressurize the girl. She was content with what she can get from the girl...for now. Not wanting to lose this friendship, she tried her best to control those feeling.

Recently, it had been harder and harder to suppress that feeling.

Other then being on the same radio show every week, Risa have been inviting her out more frequent than usual. Risa practically stays at her house almost every weekend, cuddling her to sleep. Eri thought maybe she might stand a chance this time, however, what she found out later only pushes her further into depression.

Ai was going out with Reina.

Since Ai was busy most of the time, so she turns to her more instead.

She hates it whenever Risa asked her out but never have the heart to turn her down.

At least now, the least she can do…is to be with her even though it hurts to be in the position.

“I know you have a hectic schedule this week but… Thanks again for joining me today.” Risa said in a quiet tone.

“Hmm” an acknowledge sound was all Eri could make up.

Currently, they are up on the ferry wheel. This was always the last ride they take before leaving the amusement park.

Usually, Risa would be sitting at a side looking out at the night sky silently while Eri just stares at somewhere close to older girl so as not to get caught.

How captivating the girl is when she is in deep thoughts? Every single time she stares at it… she falls in love with her once again… and it just piles up more and more till she feels this heavy dreadful feeling in her chest every single time when she got over the initial marvel.

“Not you…” That small voice in her head… making her swallow that imagery lump in her throat… and shutting her sense of sight from that angel to forcefully calm her saddening, bleeding heart.

However, today, instead of the usual, Risa sat in between her legs and was leaning back fully on her with her head nestled to her neck. The turtle was so out of it that she just sat stupidly on the seat, not moving until Risa pulled her arms to wrap them around her waist.

She dare not look down. Having Risa so close and having her perfume constantly making its way to her was enough to make her crazy. She was not sure if she was able to hold herself back if she sees what she yearned for so long this close to hers.

It was a silent ride like usual. But this time, awkward silent it is to the turtle. But anyway, she felt relieved that it was so too…in a way… she would not have to embarrass herself to death to muster up something for the girl she was secretly in love with.

When she casually offered to send Risa home, the older girl unexpectedly agreed. Usually, Risa would have insisted on sending her home instead. But anyway, Eri is not going to complain though. It means she gets to spend more time with her and this moment only belongs to her solely as well. Risa was always the one to send Ai home even though she was the younger one.

“Thanks Kame… I guess I’ll be seeing you next week when we’re at Hawaii?” Risa said in yet another quiet tone, all the while still not releasing hers hand.

“Hmm… I’ll see you next week.” Eri was turning to go when she felt a sudden tug on her sleeve.

“Kame… I……” Risa stuttered

“Ya?”

“Arr… Nothing… just want to give you a goodnight kiss.” With that, Risa leans up to the younger girl, kissing her on the cheek.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, on the flight to Hawaii, Eri finally have some time to really settle down for a rest. The poor girl was so busy for the week that she even barely has time to think about anything else. The moment she gets home, it’s just shower and bed. Even if there is, it’s always the kiss that Risa had given her that day. Risa just seems very different that day from usual. Moreover, Risa would drop her a text message every single day to check on her well being. Risa is very caring…but not up till this point.

The younger girl was really getting curious about Risa’s strange behaviors recently. It could not have been because of Ai. She and Reina started dating way back like half a year ago and the girl only acting like this since last few weeks.

Maybe something was troubling the older girl. Eri is determined to help the girl out if needed.

They are currently going to make a new Aloha DVD that just includes the two of them. Risa had already taken an earlier flight over since she has something on up till late afternoon. Eri was kind of surprise that she was chosen for this instead of Ai but she is not complaining. It means more personal time for them together.

After gathering her luggage, Eri turns on her phone and immediately a text message came in.

“Kame, I heard you are on the plane already…Most probably you can’t see this now…but…Hope you have a safe trip. =]”

“Is that supposed to be cursing me or something? T.T ” the turtle replied as she got onto a cab but before even she got the reply, she fell yet into another deep slumber.

The reply never came. Eri was wondering what must have been keeping the girl from doing so. Usually Risa almost immediately replies her.

As she was opening the hotel room door, she heard someone approaching.

“Guess who?” an arm circled her waist and a hand was coving her eyes. It took awhile for Eri to compose herself having that person pressing up against her from the back and not to mention, wearing a bikini too.

“Hmmm……Fat bean bag.”

“MOU~ I’m not fat!” Eri giggled as Risa circled both her arms around her neck from the back and playfully bit her lightly on her shoulder.

Not trusting her voice now, Eri chose to open the door and got into her room, of course dragging along the bean bag that was clutching to her neck.

“I might faint soon.” Eri said jokingly as she places her luggage in the corner. A joke to Risa it may be but she needs to cool down now.

“Don’t worry…I’ll save you.”

“But you are the one causing it.”

“How mean.” Risa pouted as she finally releases the turtle but only moving to the front and hugging her with an arm on her waist and the other around her neck.

“I missed you… Kame” Eri just stood still. Her heart was beating so fast that she was sure the girl would have notice it even if she tried hiding. She really hopes Risa does not raise her head and look at her now. It will be too embarrassing. She is probably blushing more than ever. With Risa wearing this, in their current position and saying sure stuffs is just too much for her little turtle body. Nevertheless, she just returned the hug, but in a more friendly way. It was a little awkward. Risa is really acting very strangely.

Suddenly, Risa shot up and dragged her into the bathroom.

“Bathing time!” Eri just widen her eyes in shock. Once they got into the bath room, Risa started to fill the tub, stripped and got in in one swift move.

Eri just stared stupidly at her feet by the tub side, not daring to take a look at the girl. Even though they had frequent sleep over, they never soaked together. She only turned and focused solely on her face when she felt a tug on her sleeve.

“Join me?” with that pleading look, there was no way Eri was going to reject her even though her system is on the verge of breaking down.

Finally joining the older girl in the tub, Risa pulled her to sit in between her legs before resting her head on her shoulder.

“Hmmmm…Light Blue from D&G?”

“Ya… I just got it from the air port.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the final shooting for the day at the beach, Risa suggested going for a walk and so, they are now just leisurely strolling down the endless shoreline as the sun sets across the horizon.

“What are you curious about?”

“Huh?”

Curious from Britney Spears's Elizabeth Arden fragrance series” Both of them were wearing an overlarge shirt but instead for going for the collar, Risa went for her neck for the first time. It was not surprising she is blushing but did not bother to hide it this time. Obviously, Risa is not oblivious of the whole thing. It was quite impossible after the older had kissed her in the tub the day before.

“Arrr……” It is just impossible with her still attached to her neck with her arms loosely wrapped around her. What was she suppose to say? What does she want to hear? Can she finally let out the long overdue confession? Will she accept it?

“I… ar…” she felt one hand leaving her waist to gently hold onto her slightly trembling one.

“Um mmm~?” came the supposedly calming and encouraging prompt but it only made the turtle total lose it to be have it hummed at her neck, shaking her every core.

This was her chance… It’s now or never…

Taking a deep breath, Eri steadied herself. She is finally going to come out of her shell. No more hiding. She can’t be wrong with all the signs…she is confident… but if it is an unexpected rejection, then she will embrace it as well. At least……she tried.

Risa smiled into the healthy pink column when she felt that firm grip from their joined hands.

The older girl reluctantly leans back when she felt the younger cupping her petit face gingerly with her free hand.

The sight of the angelic face along with the amber glow from the sunset was more than enough for Eri to reconfirm and anchor her love for the bean for the final time.

“I…I’m a very… selfish person.”

A nod to continue.

“I…” had her mind set straight it may be, but she can’t help to be nervous.

A reassuring squeeze from their linked hands.

“I want it all… or nothing.”

A mysterious smile.

“Do you understand what I’m saying?” The turtle was on the verge of returning back into her shell. Risa was not showing any obvious sign that she needed. Or maybe, she was just too unsecured to see it.

“I don’t want to be just a replacement…… I am who I am… I’m not her…and I’ll never be like her…… Even if I want to, I can never be… I will not be me anymore..... I’m just usele………”

“I love you.”

“………”

“I love you, Kamei Eri”

“………”

“I, Niigaki Risa love you, Kamei Eri”

“………”

“I love you with all my heart, Eri”

“……………………………………”

“What…… about Ai-ch…” before she could even finish her sentence, a pair of soft lips was pressed onto her in the gentlest way and was slowly answering her doubtful question in the deepest way. Her tears were free flowing but she did not care. She would have thought this was all a dream if not for the firm hold the older had on their connected hand, keeping her soaring heart in place like an anchor to a ship in rough waters.

When it was over, she could only entrust Risa to hold her up as she leans the whole of her weight onto her, nestling her teary face into her neck. Never had she thought that Risa would turn back to look at the one, who was her, that had been behind her all along… and to return the feeling. Never had she dared to dream that Risa would confess to her.

“When…… How…did you find out that I…”

“Had been awhile…but I wanted to make sure that it was real… I’m sorry I took so long…”

“It was worthwhile.” She tears up again. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey… Isn’t that my perfume? Sunset Heat from Escasda” after she had calm down enough, Eri realized that Risa had actually put on one of her favorite scent, which coincidentally went missing a few days before her trip.

“Sorry that I…ar… borrowed it…without your consent” Eri lifted her head to look at the slightly stuttering girl. Yes, she is very curious now.

“I happened to see it on your dressing table in company the other day… and guessed you forgot to bring it home… I was thinking of passing it to you when I see you…But as you know, I wasn’t able to catch you even for a slight moment for the week… Plus I was really missing you horribly…I……Can you stop me now?” Risa was babbling on and on trying to explain herself when she realized the girl had long lose interest in whatever she was saying.

“But it’s cute.”

“It’s embarrassing…” the older girl covered her eyes with her free hand. They still had the other hand linked.

“Thank you…” Eri said as she removed the hand to glaze deeply into those dark chocolate one that she love so.

“I know your perfume was a gift from her and you have been using it since then.” She leans in closer to the slight opened lips.

“You can have my bottle…Don’t worry about restocking it.” Closer.

“……I want to hear it.” Almost there.

“I love you, Niigaki Risa.” Sealed.

“You’re unexpectedly early! How was the trip?”

“Isn’t it like our usual Aloha DVDs? Ai-chan…You’re so silly.” Ai pouts and smacks her girlfriend lightly on the arm.

“OUCH!”

“Don’t pretend just because there is someone here. It wasn’t that hard!”

“Awwwwwwwww……..!!! Look Eri! Now you see the real her! She is a monster!” Eri could only laugh out loud as she watches her normally calm leader chasing the kitty round and round the empty meeting table.

Like mentioned, she did make an effort to come earlier today. She just wants to see her as soon as possible. Anyway, where is she? She is supposed to be here already.

Eventually, Eri got a little dizzy from all the roundabout. Reina, who was only barely ahead of Ai, let out a loud shriek when Eri hailed her as she zoomed, not very fast, across her. Ai was way too fast to brake and so, the trio ended up being piled together on the ground.

All three groaned as they got up. Reina was the loudest as she got it worst since she was sandwiched.

“Hey… Eri… Is that a new perfume again?” Ai said as she leans in closer to Eri for a sniff and on instinct, Eri was about to move back a little when she felt someone pulled from the back into a protective tight hug.

She doesn’t even need to turn to see who it was. The scent tells it all.

The other two watching them pretty much was looking at each other with a knowing look before turning to them with an arching eyebrow.

As if the single arching eyebrow was not enough, both of them had both their eyebrow arched when her girlfriend move in for a sniff at her neck.

“Hmmmm… Envy Me from Gucci… I like it…” The new couple shared a knowing grin.

END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you're wondering.. yes... i have all the above perfume XD

:mon bat:

« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 08:42:49 AM by amEthystx »

Offline Treykun

• Member+
Re: [ amEthystx's Rainbow ] - #1 Envy Me (04/02)
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 07:49:18 PM »
*RUNS DESPERATELY*

FIRST!!!!!!  XD

:lol: I'll comment later though... I'm replying in your other thread... XD XD

-----

Ok here I go... XD

“Hmmm… New perfume… is that The Beat from Burberry?” Risa asked while pulling the turtle’s collar to her to get a better smell.

:mon huh: Perfume???

Ai was going out with Reina.

Since Ai was busy most of the time, so she turns to her more instead.

KAME!!! :cry: :cry:

“Kame… I……” Risa stuttered

Ohhhhhhhhh... Isn't that obvious Kamei?? :grin:

“Join me?” with that pleading look, there was no way Eri was going to reject her even though her system is on the verge of breaking down.

:mon blood:

Another one???? XD

“What are you curious about?”

“Huh?”

Curious from Britney Spears

:rofl: Britney just can't be out :grin:

“I want it all… or nothing.”

Here it comes...

“I love you.”

“………”

Eri... XD

“I love you, Kamei Eri”

“………”

Again... Eri?? XD

“I, Niigaki Risa love you, Kamei Eri”

“………”

XD XD

“I love you with all my heart, Eri”

“……………………………………”

:rofl:

“I love you, Niigaki Risa.” Sealed.

Awwwwwwww... :wub:

“Hmmmm… Envy Me from Gucci… I like it…” The new couple shared a knowing grin.

Ohhhhhhhhh... Indirect!! XD

WHAT?!?!?!?! God, and I thought I had an obsession with the vans' sneakers... XD :P

« Last Edit: February 04, 2010, 08:52:03 PM by Treykun »

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2010, 12:57:30 AM »
Sorry Trey-trey~ keeping it short cause i'm composing from some small device.. Lol

Nope.. Britney spears did not pop out.. But her fragrance series.. Haha.. She actually quite a series but I got lost collecting it halfway through..

^ felt impt to reply this first.. N I edited e main post.. :)

Lol.. And yup..I do have a bad habit to buy perfume..But I use them everyday.. It's like picking out a something to wear too..I change them accordingly to mood.. Lol..  I still had more but just dunno where to put them in.. There is a name for Risa's perfume too actually.. Haha.. Fresh Blossom from DKNY

XD

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2010, 02:08:05 AM »
Honestly GakiKame is one of my least fav pairing. But since you did not break up any TakaGaki or TanaKame here, I'll give this a five star :twothumbs You've even created ReinAi for the other 2 XD Plus this is cute! :w00t:

“Hmmmm… Envy Me from Gucci… I like it…”
Heck yeah I'm green with envy right now XD
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 02:11:28 AM by badsaints »

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2010, 02:41:44 AM »
Awww GakiKame sho cutes... tho they too are my least fav couple.. But I think GakiKame should have showed a little bit more action to the ReinAi pair~ Show em who's the hawt-er couple! XD

*topples over* WHY KEEP SO MANY PERFUMES!?  :shocked

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2010, 07:59:14 AM »
Thank you for not making my heart break by breaking TakaGaki :D

It's cute  :luvluv1:

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2010, 02:37:07 PM »
I'm not gonna comment about the paring, but I  :heart: how you wrote it.

Lol so many perfume, I rarely ever use one so I don't know a thing about perfume  XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline alwaysYou

• Aigaki<3 and AiReina<3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Defeated by Aichan..Forever Lovely Aichan..<3
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2010, 02:59:59 PM »
i nv know that perfume can become a fic too..XD

gakikame, my least favorite pairing of all pairing..=x..
but five star to AiReina..XD

That special place have and always been reserved for Ai.
My That special place have and always been reserved for you  :oops: :oops:
*run*

Offline peti-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ai-chan oriented XD
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2010, 04:14:43 PM »
GakiKame so cute :wub: Am I the only one who actually likes and enjoys this pairing?? :nervous

I liked the perfume theme, it was so sweet and somehow in GakiKame style :twothumbs

And of course points for ReinAi 8)

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2010, 06:34:27 PM »
*pouts cutely*

but......... i like GakiKame..........  XD

Great that you girls (+ 1 guy..lol..) like the theme..~  ;)

I thought maybe i can give you people a rough idea how those fragrances are like...

1. The Beat (Burberry) - A cool but yet feminine fragrance with an attitude. My personal favorite  ;)

2. Light Blue (D&G) - A very mystery cool feminine fragrance.

3. Curious (Britney Spears's Elizabeth Arden fragrance series) - A very unique fragrance...and it's rather sweet... I threw the whole bottle away cause it got contaminated :( but..it's so unique that i can recognize it straight away if someone wears it.

4. Sunset Heat (Escasda) - Like it's name... It has a very tropical and warm-feeling smell... Really really sweet fragrance... almost like a candy floss that is make out from a tropical country fruit.. Something that is really great for the beach..

5. Envy Me (Gucci) - Very feminine...slightly mature fragrance...

6. Fresh Blossom - Just like it's name.. a kind of light but really refreshing flora fragrance (This is Risa's perfume in the story anyway.. :) )

Hey Girl, perfume is part of me...So..it's not hard for the story to come by.. :)

My That special place have and always been reserved for you  :oops: :oops:
*run*
- *runs after Girl and pulls her into a tight hug from behind*

Question: Do you wear perfume?  ;)

@Trey-trey~:
*RUNS DESPERATELY*

FIRST!!!!!!  XD
- you are just toooo Cute!  :monk gboy:

Perfume???  :mon huh:
- It made me wonder for a second if i had made a typo mistake again.. I even Google it to confirm! :mon exhaust:

Another one????
- there are many many of them! XD

Britney just can't be out :grin:
- Already explained XD

Ohhhhhhhhh... Indirect!! XD
  :yep: :yep:

WHAT?!?!?!?! God, and I thought I had an obsession with the vans' sneakers...  XD :P
- LOL~ Isn't it the same? XD You can wear both of them. :) I wear my perfume everyday too  ;)

@Granny:
Heck yeah I'm green with envy right now XD
- Granny HULK!~ *runs away*

Did you even smell anything that day? XD I hope i don't smell like durian :(

@Stefy:
But I think GakiKame should have showed a little bit more action to the ReinAi pair~ Show em who's the hawt-er couple!
- :( both i'm sure they will lose... anything with Ai-chan around is sure to be hawt! :P

*topples over* WHY KEEP SO MANY PERFUMES!?  :shocked
hmmmm....that is kinda hard to answer actually....I started wearing them when i was 15.. so it's kinda pile up over the years.. and i like to wear them accordingly to my mood too..  XD

@K:
Thank you for not making my heart break
I only break guy's heart  ;) *Beware! Trey-trey!*

@C:
Lol so many perfume, I rarely ever use one so I don't know a thing about perfume
- Haha.. i got so used to it till the point i will feel i left out something if i forget to spray it on.. :(

@peti-chan:
Am I the only one who actually likes and enjoys this pairing??
- Join me with the pout! LOL~  *POUTS*

Offline SteelReality

• My mind tells me to give up; my heart won't let me
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 01:43:37 AM »
Ello. I don't, um, usually comment. I prefer to stay... hidden. But the GakiKame in this made me HIGH.  :wub:

The perfume idea is just genius. Legit.

I feel like there's so much of a lack of GakiKame that I would read this story over and over again. (I'm a Gakikame addict... it's like an alcohol addiction..and it made me turn away from ShizuruxNatsuki... which shocked nearly all of my friends...) *Evil laughter* *HUGE SMILE* (Sore throat making me go crazier...)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 02:27:54 AM »
What the..? How did I miss this little piece of gold? I don't usually care for Gakikame, unless a certain someone tortures them in the course of the story, but this was really sweet. I really felt for Eri here and I liked how you used the fragrances to represent their feelings. :thumbup

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 02:07:30 AM »
Oh~ do I smell an awesome fanfic?  :inlove: ...Or is that just me getting high off of the idea of all those perfumes on Eri's neck?   :love:
I like the idea of both  :grin:
The collar pulling from Gaki was the best! and then she pulls her by the neck :wub: while holding her hand  :bleed eyes:

It seems like forever since I last read a GakiKame fic! I loved it!  :twothumbs

DO WANT MOOOOORRRREEEE~!!  :panic:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 07:09:47 PM »
Hello There~! :)

@SteelReality: Thanks for delurking! XD

Haha.. I kinda like GakiKame actually... so probably you will see some more from me... BUT~ I'm so caught up with my life now.. :( I'll try my best~ XD Ohhh~ I like ShiNat alot too~ haha... My main story was written for them originally... but i decided to change it for MM~ :P

@Baby Stick Tree!!: Haha~ Hello there~! anyway... welcome back! XD Hmmmmm....how mean *pouts* I kinda like GakiKame actually.. why don't you write one too?  :mon innocent: Now i know...i think poor Kame did like Risa in B&B and you are definitely not gonna let them have a great ending... (but there is Ai..so.. it's ok.....) XD Glad you like the story! Thanks!

@Swtme03: Hello there! *hands tissue for nose bleed* lol~

I heard Eri wears perfume most of the time..and i do like perfume.. so "pop" came the fic! XD As much as i like the collar pulling... haha.. i'll be really shock if someone does that to me out of sudden..haha.. usually i offer the area near my shoulder or wrist they want a sniff..haha~  Glad you like it.. Thanks! :)

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 08:53:59 PM »
I didn't comment on this fic? I didn't comment on this fic? *repeats numerous times* OMG WHY DIDNT I COMMENT ON THIS FIC?!?! *scrolls up and down the thread to make sure* Crap, I really didn't comment on it *eyes widens in utter bewilderment*

But...but...but...I ADORE KameMame!! How could this have happened??

Lemme go read and digest this slowly and I'll return to post anothr comment :)

PS: when do you forsee yourself getting less busy? I'm in need of TakaGaki and KameMame-ness. Update your stories soon. Onegai~

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »
Excellent!!!!! I am in awe at how you can write something so sweet and flourishing with so many scents.  Brilliance at using the whole perfume thing to show how cute this pairing is. 

It is totally meant for GakiKame as opposed to TakaGaki or ReinAi.  I mean the visual I get from the TakaGaki or ReinAi coupling is not as playful or cute in the same sense?? Do I make sense?

BTW, I actually own or use to own a couple of those fragrances myself (except the Britney one).  I am a big fan of the Gucci and DKNY one and the Armani one.

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 04:32:44 AM »
Hello again..~

@Hammy
: lol.. it's okay.. Take your time~ :P I realized there was a sudden increase of people reading this page.. XD and nope.. i don't forsee myself getting less busy :( So..probably... I'll have more 1 shots.. they are easier to write and i don't have to think as much..  :P But...i'll try~ but anyway... Thanks~! XD

@FaqU: Hello there~ :) Thanks! And indeed.. GakiKame is just always sweet and cute together..like two adult kiddo.. haha...I just got the idea one day when i received "Envy Me" as a present.. <- ominous.. LOL~ but i love it anyway..

Ohhhh~ which do you have? XD you mean all those that i mentioned you had them too? Probably you had more bottles than i do.. :P

Offline amEthystx

• The Bishop NI
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 04:57:23 AM »
Note: Words withing [ ] are text messages.

Egotism

Have you ever had such a sad dream that you woke up with tears in your eyes?

Have it ever taken you a moment…to realize that it’s not real before wiping those tears away…to cry even harder when the thought of it becoming true dawns on you?

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

[Had a nightmare?]

I knew I should have left it as it is…

I always had…

Surprisingly, for an outspoken individual like me… each time when I find myself caught in moments of such with emotions involved…

My damn tongue never fails to fail on me… and all I can do is just to cry… and cry…

Result?

Chapters of my life just end without a proper full stop.

It’s better to avoid than to confront, isn’t it? At least, that is how it is for me… especially one that involves a friend so dear to my heart.

But this time, a part of me is just dying to find out…

“Ai-chan! Ai-chan! You’re not sleeping yet, are you?”

I called anyway even though it was way pass others bed time at two in the morning, knowing that having the next day off, you would probably stay up all night either to game or read.

“No… what’s wrong?” you sounded pretty alert… almost as if you were afraid something bad had happened to me, knowing all too well that I would never ring anyone up unless I am in urgent need of help.

“I need your help on rephrasing this certain email I have written for the management. There is a slight misunderstanding between us and you know how bad I am at formality, right? Please please please~” I was practically trying to sweet talk you into it and taking full advantage of you since I was completely aware that you still likes me even though I had rejected you thrice.

Don’t get me wrong. You’re really a great friend and I do love you, Ai-chan… but just not in that way.

We had been pretty close and I wasn’t really shocked when you first confessed to me around two years back but what I did not expect at that point of time was that the countdown timer of your bomb actually took a year. I just knew it was coming one of these days but me being me…Egoistic me… Of course did not go embarrass myself by questioning you about your possible affections toward me. So I just let the time bomb ticks its’ way towards the end but I did try not to lead you on in a discreet way.

What surprised me even more was the way you had maturely handled it. Indeed, you knew I did not return the feeling and by the time you had confessed, you said that you had already got over me but thought you should clear things up a little.

Rejected thrice?

After the little confession, unexpected turns of event with you being shoved up to the position you were not even ready to be in and the crazy scheduling rapidly increased the gap in between us.

Thinking back, I guessed you were just using it as an excuse to burrow yourself into work to go by.

However, around a year back when we were placed into High-King together, we managed to slowly close that sizable increasing distance between us, getting even closer than before, till the point that we’ll meet up whenever our schedules allow. I really do enjoy and had missed your company.

Then, six months back, there it came again.

[Am I wasting my time?]

[Yes…Ai-chan…I know it’s probably what you don’t wanna hear but you have to move on…You will always have a special place in my heart… but as a friend…Sorry]

[Yup... I know...I'm glad and you had been a great friend too...Don't need to be sorry... I just want to see you happy. That's all... :) ]

And again, you confessed the third time a few months back.

“Am I still wasting my time?”

“Yes…Ai-chan…You are and will always be my friend…Do you…ar…need me to leave you to be to have some time to your own?”

“Nah…it’s okay…I understand…I hope nothing changes…”

Within the year, we had gotten so close that there was already this common understanding between us. You knew I earnestly treat you as my friend but I can’t help but feel that I am just a selfish idiot that did not want to let you go. I have already seen what it had done to our friendship which I treasured even more now since it slipped once. You had already given me too much, so much so that it will be just inhumane of me to just leave you to be again. I’m no superhuman…

“Oh…Okay… What is it about anyway?”

“Well… you know the company is short of man power now, right? One of them from the music production department approached me hoping to get an audio engineer to immediately fill up the opening because they heard I have a few friends that majors in that.”

“Uh huh…”

“But you see… the HR department is making some noise saying that I had bypassed them or something which I didn’t! I did told the music production guy to get him through the HR. There! You had the story.”

“Nana… Do you know what time is it now?” you sounded almost beat out, hardly concealing the disappointment in the voice.

To be honest, I was kind of shock to hear you say that. It never came across my mind that you would ever reject me. I know I had promised you to turn in early today for an early recording tomorrow. I would have if I was not stuck on this damn email for the passed hour, not to mention, how tired I am after a long day of shopping and fun with you.

“You know what… Forget it… It’s fine…” I replied coldly. It may sound so but in actual fact, I was trying really hard to suppress the utter disappointment in my voice.

“Seriously…is it that urgent? How about you send your draft to my email and I’ll get it back to you by tomorrow morning? Go sleep now… please… You gotta be up early later”

“Nevermind… It’s okay… Good night” I hang the call even before you could reply and let the tears I was holding back out.

I managed to rephrase the email best as I could and send it out… not caring about the tears streaming down my cheeks. All was done within five minutes.

[Nana…I know you’re irritated that the HR misunderstood you and wanted them to see the email the first thing in the morning  but you need your rest. I’ll send you a copy of my draft tomorrow morning.]

[Nevermind…the email is out…Good Night.]

That was it. You did not even reply. Even if you did, at that given moment I would not have care less.

Why am I crying? Why the utter disappointment? Why the pain in my heart?

I fell asleep that night trying to find the answers.

The next couple of days, I did not receive a single word from you. It felt strange. Maybe I had gotten too use to you texting me every single day and yes, I was kind of afraid about the extent of damage this had done to us. This was the first ever serious argument we had got into. You were always the one that steps back the moment you read the signs but apparently, not this time.

[Hey…Can you send me *Angry Bird?]

[I think you got the wrong person… But…anyway… I want it too! :)]

Was it by chance or not that you had send the text by mistake but I’m just glad to see your name pops out on my cell phone screen again that I unknowingly took the first step to repair the dented friendship.

[Don’t wanna…]

[Ehhh…come on… don’t be so petty! :( ]

[Nah…my friend says she could only give it to me when I meet her cause she does not want to disclose her ID and password… I’ll try to get it for you.]

[It’s okay…seems troublesome for you…Probably I’ll just purchase the game and maybe I can even pass it to you before she does.]

[Alright.]

I really had tried my best… but it seems as if you had yet to cool down. I felt defeated. Almost no sure of what I should do anymore. And the only thing that I knew was to cry again.

A message came in again.

[Hey…Just want to tell you that I’m sorry for that day…It just irritates me to know that every single suggestion I have given to be rejected and thrown back at me… but me myself seems to had forgotten the limits of what can or cannot be done in this status or position…]

I’m sorry Ai-chan… that thin line between being a girlfriend and a girl-friend must have gotten so blur that I might had unintentionally led you on… Again… you’re the one that really took that big step out again… for us… more for me actually…

[It’s okay… I’ve wanted to talk about this too… No offends…You know me…I hate being misunderstood…and with that, there was no way I could rest peacefully… If I had any other choices… I would not have sought help from you…But I’m sorry too anyway.]

[Dinner later?]

[Okay!].

We make up just the day before… so why the heart-breaking status?

[Yup…I was tearing when I woke up]

Somehow I had a feeling it was about me… about us

[Was it cause we had the argument?]

[Nope…I don’t think so… we had make up already]

[Oh…then what is it about? Anyway…You made me cry that night…You idiot!”]

[Haha…I was tearing for a totally different reason…But not gonna tell you cause 1. your ego will get big and fat. 2. You are gonna to laugh at me XD ]

Yup…definitely about me…

[Haha…Oh well… 1. My ego had always been big and fat 2. There is much things you know about me that you had probably had laughed about.]

[Haha…Let’s just say…In my dream…You look gorgeous in your wedding dress.]

Tears were falling on their own accord.

I could have just left it as it is…

Probably should had stopped...

[So were you the groom or the broom?]

[Broom…You were at a photo shooting session for your wedding… And I remembered in the dream…that was the first time I had seen you in years after avoiding you… Guessed I’ve been watching too much Korean drama… Haha]

Why do this to yourself? I’m not worth it… I’ve hurt you enough by dragging this for so long… I should have stopped it before it was this deep… I did try but I guess I was not ruthless enough…

[Are you gonna avoid me again?]

[Am I doing it now?:)]

But you know what… Let me make it up to you…

The conclusion from all the whys I have asked myself this few days was that…

[Ai-chan…It is too late now to tell you that I’m giving you a chance?]

Egotism dies hard.

Well… Maybe?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Angry Bird - a really cute game on iPhone~

Hello there... I kept the addressing to the end so as to not spoil the mood...I hope i didn't lost any of you in the mid of the story.. It's pretty complicated actually… I don’t know how this sound… I’m not good at going too in depth with emotions~ 

I don't know if you're used to the way i portray them instead here.. It's not really OOC.. Reina is egoistic.. i guess.. and Ai-chan has always been a good listening ear if she wasn't spacing out.. and Ai is known for stubborn..so she wouldn't give up... So i had Ai go after Reina instead :) thought i would be more interesting.. and it fits in...

If you are confused over the time line of the story.. you should be.. I had it set back at 2009.. so it would have been just 2 or 3 years back whereby Ai became leader.. and another 1 or 2 years back when High-King was formed..hope you've enjoyed it.. and tell me how you feel about it.. :)

and~ if this story sounds too overly familiar to you... then "Hello!"

Take care

:mon bat:

Edit: I'd touch up a little here and there... But I think it still could be better though.. :(
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:42:26 PM by amEthystx »

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: [ amEthystx's Rainbow ] - #2 Egotism (23/04)
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 01:05:56 PM »
That was cute, Reina decided to give her a chance in the end. I kinda like to think this is a prelude to the first story. Is it?

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [ amEthystx's Rainbow ] - #2 Egotism (23/04)
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 01:21:56 PM »
*Groans* Angry Bird? Not you too XD Seems like everyone I know seems to be addicted to that game. "Die you pig!"? :lol:

Ah a ReinAi story :P I actually thought it was Sayu initially until I read the High King part that makes me go "Oh it's Reina?!" :lol: But yeah, cute story. Reina and her big fat ego (kinda remind me of someone) XD Oh I wanna date someone as loyal as Aichan. Scratch that...I wanna date Aichan XD

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: F.I.R. - Yue Ya Wan