JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Mochiron

Author Topic: rndmnwierd's Closet (Granite 9/6)  (Read 74308 times)

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Pieces: Omake 08/19)
« Reply #60 on: August 19, 2009, 04:12:54 PM »
2 chapter? Badsaints is very happy :twothumbs

Put Them

The action had surprised her, seeing the yankii act like the animal she was usually compared to
Kitty luv luv

“I’m sorry Ai-chan, but it’s just supposed to be Reina and I.” Risa’s use of her girlfriend’s given name seemed to startle Ai enough that she let go of the schedule.
Sorry Ai, but you just missed the boat. You had your chance :smhid

Omake 1

instead of making sounds of agreement like she wanted them to, her vocal cords produced hysterical laughter.
That's definitely NOT the reaction you want for your confession :lol:

“Alright, next time I see her, I’ll take her to lunch or something.” Ai promised earnestly and Jun nodded, satisfied.
So that's why Ai asked Risa out for lunch  :banghead:

No matter what, DO NOT BREAK UP TANAGAKI!  :angry: But if you do, I'll love your fics anyway hahaha :heart:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2009, 04:45:12 PM »
I want to
Lmao at Reina....that's all that needs to be said. XD

Put them
TanaGaki is sooooo cute~~ Awww, poor Gaki~ Must be hard for her to be getting the sort of attention she wanted so badly before. :(

Omake 1
I love how sneaky Jun is. But her story is sooooo sad at first. I'm glad it all turned out ok~ *gasps* So it was Jun's idea for Ai-chan to talk to Gaki!! :shocked Too bad it isn't turning into the nice gesture is started out as.

Oh, and thank you for PMing me the perv~ It was so hot!! :lol:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #62 on: August 19, 2009, 05:52:48 PM »
WHERE THE HELL HAVE I BEEN????

I can't believe I missed this mini series!!!! I guess I have been so absorbed by the fics in my head that I missed this... and of course there was the studying.  I don't even know where to start but here goes...

Pieces of you  I love a good Tanagaki fic and it was sweet how this one flowed.  So happy that Reina didn't give up and was there for Gaki-san when Ai-chan rejects her.  I was confused about this perv chapter but perv chapters are always a good read so if you don't mind can you pm me said chapter???

I want to  When I first read the first lines I was thinking "uh oh! are they not together anymore???", "Was Reina just a replacement and no more" but then there were references to Gaki-san being Reina's girlfriend so "Whew!!!"

I agree with the matter-of-fact responses from Reina, I can imagine her answering like that in real life with the whole attitude of "what's it to you?"

Put them  Risa remember you have Reina now, you don't need Ai-chan!!!  You have someone that cares and loves you, why dwell on something that won't be??? 

That's right tell Ai-chan that you life does not revolve around her, you can be busy too!!!!!

Omake 1 JunAi love eh???  Jun being sneaky and taking Ai-chan's book???  I like how Jun makes it a game to keep the love alive though.  Now that explains why all of a sudden Ai-chan has time for Gaki-san, only because of Jun and Lin noticing it  :smhid

Some leader  :smhid

I can totally see Jun laughing when Ai-chan confessed though because I know people who laugh when they get really nervous, usually I have to deck them when that happens though....

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 05:45:09 AM »
Wow, I seem to have made Ai a few enemies so I just dropped in to clarify that Ai is not the bad guy! Poor girl, lol, she's gonna get a complex or something.

The way I see it is like this; Ai, who hates any sort of leadership role, is thrust into this big position with even bigger shoes to fill. She already doesn't have enough self-esteem to function confidently in normal society and can only push herself to push others. Like any Virgo, she has the 'can't see the forest for the trees' syndrome and focuses so much on perfecting her new responsibilities that she can't see the intricacies of the person that's right beside her, Risa, whom Ai sees as always reliable and consequently can't think of her as anything but. And reliable people don't have their own problems. She also has trouble connecting, at first, to anyone that's below her in rank as she sees leaders as someone who can keep everyone together and be wholly unattached to them at the same time.

That's where Jun comes in. Jun is the exact opposite of Ai, perfectly in tune to the emotions and needs of those around her and, though maybe not always able to help, always able to see when someone needs help. She has the ability to be the eyes and ears of the ever focused leader, bringing her feedback on things that need her hand and things she just cannot see herself. Eventually, with her help, Ai is able to balance her leadership role with her first role as a musume.

Though astrologically wise, these two are incompatible, if they really love each other - which they do in this story! - they can work through their individual problems together and learn to become a great team.

Does this make any sense?

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 07:56:10 AM »
Pieces of You: Omake 1

Thinking about her lover made her smile; the older girl was due back from a meeting any second and Jun needed to intercept her before she got to her book if she wanted any attention today.
Knowing Aichan, that's surprisingly believable. :lol:

Despite the obvious difficulties, though, she knew that Ai really loved her and she wholeheartedly returned the feelings.
Given what happened at the end of Part 2...eep?  :-X

*JUNJUN'S FLASHBACK*
Awwwwwwwwwww... :oops:

*AIJUN DOUBLE CONFESSION*
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!  :wub:

When she burst in the door of her own home later, Lin was startled as she grabbed her and swung her around happily. They’d been roommates since Jun had come from China and never had she seen her so ecstatic.

“What happened?!” Lin laughed at her infectious behavior, feeling a little dizzy as she was finally put down.

“Takahashi-san and I are going on a date!” The two chattered excitedly about the details for the rest of the night.
Linlin = :mon ko:
Junjun = :nya: :luvluv1:

They kissed, Ai wrapping her arms passionately around Jun to clutch at her back, having to stand on her toes a little, and Jun gripped Ai’s neck gently, using her other hand to support her at her waist. They kissed for a long moment, Jun faintly hearing the door slam closed in the back of her mind. Paying it no mind, the two finally split apart, slightly out of breath.

“Ah,” Jun finally remembered her original goal, “I wanted to talk to you. I was wondering if you would talk to Niigaki-san for me? She’s seemed a little down lately, but she insisted that nothing was wrong when I asked.”

“Gaki-san? Are you sure, I haven’t noticed anything.” Jun nodded firmly at Ai’s questioning look.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh geez! :O

“Okay, here’s your book.” Jun handed over the item she’d confiscated from the leader’s bag earlier. Ai took it like a child being offered candy and settled into the corner to read. Jun laughed and took off on her own.
You remember that episode of HM@ where they did the lottery prank on the girls? Remember how Aichan's face just lit up and the "ringing bells" sound effect that played when she was looking at the keitai site and "realized" her numbers matched? I just totally pictured that happening here. ;D

But this one's for you JFC.
I was actually referring to Aichan's POV after she finds out about TanaGaki...but AiJun is good too.
:mon sweat:

The way I see it is like this; Ai, who hates any sort of leadership role, is thrust into this big position with even bigger shoes to fill. She already doesn't have enough self-esteem to function confidently in normal society and can only push herself to push others. Like any Virgo, she has the 'can't see the forest for the trees' syndrome and focuses so much on perfecting her new responsibilities that she can't see the intricacies of the person that's right beside her, Risa, whom Ai sees as always reliable and consequently can't think of her as anything but. And reliable people don't have their own problems. She also has trouble connecting, at first, to anyone that's below her in rank as she sees leaders as someone who can keep everyone together and be wholly unattached to them at the same time.
I was definitely getting this vibe as being a pretty big reason why Aichan was apparently oblivious to how Risa felt. We've often said that Aichan can be a bit "dense" or "spaced out." Well, this is a totally logical explanation why. :yep:  There's no malice or deliberate rejection here at all...Aichan just honestly did NOT have a clue about what was going on and about how Risa felt. 

That's where Jun comes in. Jun is the exact opposite of Ai, perfectly in tune to the emotions and needs of those around her and, though maybe not always able to help, always able to see when someone needs help. She has the ability to be the eyes and ears of the ever focused leader, bringing her feedback on things that need her hand and things she just cannot see herself. Eventually, with her help, Ai is able to balance her leadership role with her first role as a musume.
She's like a guiding hand of sorts, ne? Aichan has the ability, but not the perception. Junjun perceives where Aichan's leaderness is needed, and points her to it. :P

Though astrologically wise, these two are incompatible, if they really love each other - which they do in this story! - they can work through their individual problems together and learn to become a great team.

Does this make any sense?
Don't worry, I gets it.  :twothumbs

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 08:28:16 AM »
Lol, rndmn, like usual you're making good enough sense as far as I'm concerned. :lol: Not sure how many people were actually enemies of Aichan (I'm vaguely wondering how that could ever even happen with anyone... XD), but still it was a good explanation to some of your thought behind it. :)

Anyway, I'm really loving this tale! And I'm glad you made a Jun PoV! :D I know I asked for Aichan's, but Jun's here is basically giving the same perspective (though from a more second-hand way, which is a style of writing I love and even try to do myself a lot). I think it's best if you don't give away everything, and so we wonder and kind of come to our own conclusions about things, even if in some cases it is that Aichan is at fault here.

Lastly, I just wanted to say that I know you've been around and posting for years, but for some reason I've been reading what you have to say more lately, and... you're awesome. XD

Keep it up! And while reading this perspective I was reminded to keep in mind from now on - "Ai-san!" XD (from today's Aichan Ameba btw)

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2009, 02:28:05 AM »
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!

JUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNAAAAAAAIIIIIIII~ (Why yes, I'm a huge fan. :P)

Gaaaah, this is so good! :D

PM me the perv too. ;)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2009, 04:17:14 PM »
she would be grateful to them for sending her into Reina’s arms.

I can see that now coming

“Okay.” Risa fled the room, blinking back her tears. She decided to head to the dance room early, needing a little privacy.

oww

Ai and Jun are very much in love with each other  :wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2009, 08:03:24 PM »
Here's a link to the perv on the livejournal community Renai Rev. Go there, enjoy, check out the community.

http://community.livejournal.com/renairev/77321.html

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2009, 09:13:14 PM »
@adventwriter - Ah, I'm glad to see you read my stuff and yes that was Risa slamming the door. As for her having Reina, well, you'll just have to keep reading I guess...

@badsaints - Well, now that you've asked me not to break them up, I might have to, after all, tragedy sells.  :P j/k

@strawb3rrykream - Thanks for reading, TanaGaki is adorable, though Takagaki is one of my favorite pairings, lol. And np at sending you the perv, though if I remember correctly, I said I'd only do it for you. (If I said that) I lied, sorry. :sweatdrop:

@FaqU - Yes, where have you been, shame on you for not checking out this thread sooner.   :roll: No I'm just kidding, I actually wasn't expecting too many people to read this, so I'm super glad to have feedback from a fellow writer. And you know, I don't think I know anyone who laughs when their nervous, though it might be funny in some situations to see. Like laughing while being held at gun point or something. But I have a weird sense of humor.

@JFC - Ah, I'm glad you seem to understand my stories so well, the way you described Ai-chan's expression is exactly how I was thinking and the JunAi relationship seems to need no explanation to you.
I was actually referring to Aichan's POV after she finds out about TanaGaki...but AiJun is good too.
Ah, I knew that...  :sweatdrop: No really, I just meant the Omake as a whole was for you, or rather, inspired by you. I'm working on the Ai POV right now, as a matter of fact, about when she finds out about TanaGaki. Seriously, really, I mean it. :lol:

@rokun - I'm glad I make sense to some people, usually I get what I mean in the form of emotions and pictures in my head, so when I write or speak it, it comes out jumbled, more so when I speak thankfully. At least when I write I can edit myself.
you're awesome.
Really? Really really?  :wriggly: :shy1: I'm so grateful.
BTW, I haven't seen Ai-chan's ameba yet.  :sweatdrop: Though I want to.

@Hotaru - Oh, I totally couldn't tell you like JunAi at all.  :roll: They're so hard to write though, like really.

@kRisZ -
she would be grateful to them for sending her into Reina’s arms.
I can see that now coming
Eheheh, not yet... But soon, maybe. And yes JunAi is very loving to each other, love like that is the only way they'll see past each others faults after all.  XD

Wow, lot's of emoticons, I don't usually use them... Next chapter should be coming soon.

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2009, 09:41:30 PM »
And you know, I don't think I know anyone who laughs when their nervous, though it might be funny in some situations to see. Like laughing while being held at gun point or something. But I have a weird sense of humor.

Actually that would be funny *picturing it in my head now* and yes I actually had to hit my friends when they get into their fit of giggles and others would be staring at them but I tell them to hold on, whack my friend, and then continue the conversation.  Oh the good old times  :lol:

BTW, I read the perv and lets just say that the kleenex company made a fortune  ;)  You are inspiring me to create one of my own but how and why would be a good point to start

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2009, 09:53:28 PM »
Together

Reina entered the darkened dance room, and flipped on the light switch, taking in a deep breath of air conditioned air mixed with old sweat. It wasn’t an entirely unpleasant smell, but Reina’s nose wrinkled anyway. She usually never was the first one here or the last one out, so she was more used to the various perfumes or body sprays the other members wore.

She made her way to the corner where everyone had already left their bags and shuffled through hers to bring out the newest single. She headed over to stand in front of the CD player and poked the eject button. Reina was surprise when, instead of being empty like she thought, there was a single burned disc in there.

She examined it curiously, the was no writing on it indicating what might be on the tracks and for some reason, Reina wanted to know what would play. She set aside the CD in her hand and hit the play button. The tray receded into the player an the disc started to spin, a moment later a classical waltz filled the room.

Reina titled her head, taking in the unusual, to her, tune. It was kinda nice, she supposed, not really her style, but when she went to change the CD, she paused. There was something very romantic about the tune, she could almost imagine dancing to it with, with who? A prince, of course. Thinking about princes made her think about her girlfriend and the musical, how stunning Risa had seemed to her.

Reina imagined herself dancing with Risa, her in a long beautiful gown and Risa in a fetching suit, no a tuxedo, white with long tails. Her gown would be a deep blue with an elegant split up the side, high up on her thigh. They would meet on the floor and Risa would extend her hand in a gentlemanly invitation, Reina would demurely accept, taking the older girl’s hand gently.

Risa would pull her close and stare deep into her eyes and the world around them would disappear. The would twirl around and around, in time to the music, in tune to each other, eyes never parting.

So caught up in her fantasy, Reina didn’t even realize that she was moving to the beat of the waltz, arms wrapped around her imaginary prince and heart lost in her world. That was how Risa found her. Sure that the dance room would be empty, she was surprised to see a light on in the room and peeked through the window in the door, her breath catching at the sight of the one person she really wanted to see.

Almost at once, Risa’s tears dried up and she watched in fascination as Reina twirled and twisted to the classical score she could very faintly hear through the door. She wondered who her girlfriend was seeing, a mysterious stranger? A striking prince? Was it her, even?

She hoped it was and with that thought in mind, Risa pushed open the door, stepping silently into the room. Reina didn’t even notice her approach until the were only a few feet away from each other, jumping in surprise when the older girl seemingly materialized out of nowhere.

Risa extended her hand, unintentionally mimicking the prince from Reina’s daydream, and Reina eagerly took it, allowing herself to be pulled up close to her girlfriend. The two swayed to the song which changed to a soft slow love song, crooned out by a soothing female voice. Their eyes met lovingly and held, trying to express to each other something that neither could name aloud.

Neither were sure who leaned in first, but they found their lips locked together in a delicate kiss. They stopped swaying and concentrated on conveying their feelings to each other without words.

Reina was the first to pull back, reaching out to push a loose strand of hair behind Risa’s ear. Her face scrunched up in concern, “What’s wrong? Did Ai-chan say something to you?”

Surprised that her girlfriend had hit the nail on the head, even though the memory of her earlier confrontation, if it could be called that, with their leader had been pushed to the back of her mind, Risa raised her eyebrows sharply, “How did you know something was wrong? I almost forgot until we stopped kissing.”

“I dunno.” Reina shrugged, “I just could tell.” She led them over to the corner across from the door and sat with her back to the mirror wall, pulling Risa down into her lap comfortably. “What happened?”

Risa choked up a little, remembering the event, “She wanted to go out with me for lunch.” Reina blinked at her girlfriend, suddenly apprehensive.

“Uh, what did you say?” Risa shook her head, a few tears falling. Reina wiped them away gently.

“I told her we had plans. Then she asked to join us, I told her no.” The older girl leaned her head against Reina’s shoulder, “That’s not the point. The point is I’d been trying for two years to get her to do something with me without twisting her arm, and two weeks after I find out she’s taken and I get together with you, the girl I’ve loved for seven years finally pays attention to me.”

Reina nodded, humming in understanding, “Irony.” she murmured, causing Risa to laugh a little self-deprecatingly.

“Yeah, no kidding.” The older girl sighed heartily against her girlfriend neck, “I think maybe Jun Jun said something to her.”

“Jun Jun?” Reina muttered in surprise, also knowing about their relationship.

“Yeah, that’s why I can’t even begrudge them their happiness. They can’t know that it hurts me and if they knew, it would probably hurt them. Despite everything, they’re both still my friends.” Risa sighed again, touching her lips impulsively to the skin of Reina’s neck.

Reina jumped in surprise, immediately forgetting what she was going to say in response to comfort her girlfriend. Instead her words turned into a pleased moan and that seemed to encourage Risa to continue her gentle ministrations, laving heated attention to Reina’s neck and shoulder.

Getting into the act and pushing aside her earlier worries, Risa shifted her position so that she straddled her younger girlfriend and grinded down against her lap. Reina was startled at this sudden change of pace, but couldn’t raise a protest if she wanted to. She had sorely missed being so close to her lover and felt her body heat up intensely at the erotic sight of Risa basically giving her a lap dance. She glanced down her girlfriend’s back and could just glimpse her shapely ass.

Risa bit down sharply when she felt Reina’s hands cup her bottom, eliciting a quiet cry from the younger girl. She pulled back slightly, eyeing the bright red mark that was quickly forming into a purple bruise on Reina’s otherwise alabaster shoulder. Risa glanced into her girlfriend’s eyes and smiled brightly.

“I love you.” Reina whispered before their lips connected in another kiss, this one more forceful. Risa pushed her tongue into Reina’s mouth, rubbing sensually against the other girl’s slick muscle. Her hands began roaming over Reina’s front, tickling and caressing in places that she’d only recently made note of.

The sound of plastic hitting the floor and a sharp gasp sent them scrambling apart in surprise. Both turned their attention to the door where Lin Lin stood, poised with one hand on the doorknob, one hand outstretched palm up and mouth gaping open. Her phone lay on the floor where it had apparently fallen from her limp hand.

The three froze, staring at each other in shock until Reina let out an unladylike guffaw, “I forgot we had dance practice!” She bent over holding her stomach in merriment, while Risa face-palmed and Lin confusedly snapped her jaw shut.

“Uh,” Risa looked at her ever present watch, “Oh, it’s only ten minutes till we’re supposed to start. I’m going to go change my shirt.” She grabbed Reina’s shirt and bolted out the door, passing Lin with a cheerful ‘good morning.’

“Oh man.” Wiping joyful tears from her eyes, Reina stood and stretched, hand absently rubbing the spot on her shoulder where Risa had left a hickey, “Sorry Linko, how are you today?” She headed to her bag to grab her zip-up hoodie.

“Um.” For a second, Lin thought she’d imagined just walking in on her Sub-Leader and sempai making out on the floor. “I’m fine, Tanaka-san, how about you.” Did she really just see that? No, it couldn’t be. She shook it off, chucking it up to too much pizza the night before. Except she hadn’t had pizza.

“I’m good, I’m good. Let’s start stretching, I’ll join you over there.” Reina sat down in the middle of the room, Lin sitting in front of her. Risa joined them a moment later, wearing a dark purple shirt that had a big golden crown on one side and the word ‘Princess’ printed on the back with sparkly lettering.

“Hey, my shirt looks good on you.” Reina commented casually, causing Lin to twitch spastically. Risa smiled prettily at the compliment and the rest of the day carried on normally.

~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, here ya go.

BTW FaqU, a perv doesn't necessarily need a plot. Just two characters doing the naughty, pretty much if you can picture it, it can be written. I'll be waiting to read your perv. ;) And lol at smacking your friends, I can totally see what you described.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2009, 12:19:52 AM »
hey there!
A few days ago I decided to pop my head out of my hole and take a look at the forum again and what do I found? A TanaGaki story. I think it's the first time I see it and being rndmnwierd the writer I've gave it a try. I'm TakaGaki forever but the way you writed this made me love Reina a little more  :lol:
So, you know? I'm writing something too and this last chapter it looks a lot like mine. Maybe dance rooms have something... XDDD

keep the good work

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2009, 01:49:18 AM »
That better be sarcasm. XD

And yes, they are very hard to write. XD

Just read the perv, TanaGaki.

LOL @ LinLin being shocked. XD

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Together: 08/21)
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2009, 08:27:37 AM »
Together

*WALTZING PART*
Wow, who'd have thought Reina was such a romantic?
 :oops:

*TANAGAKI TALK PART*
Irony indeed. At least neither of them don't seem to hold any grudges/anger towards AiJun for their cluelessness.

*TANAGAKI GOOD SHTUFF*
Oh hell yeah...:drool:

The sound of plastic hitting the floor and a sharp gasp sent them scrambling apart in surprise. Both turned their attention to the door where Lin Lin stood, poised with one hand on the doorknob, one hand outstretched palm up and mouth gaping open. Her phone lay on the floor where it had apparently fallen from her limp hand.

The three froze, staring at each other in shock until Reina let out an unladylike guffaw, “I forgot we had dance practice!” She bent over holding her stomach in merriment, while Risa face-palmed and Lin confusedly snapped her jaw shut.
Osnap. XD

TanaGaki =
Linlin = :mon spit:
TanaGaki + Lin = :stunned: :stunned: :stunned:
Reina = :on lol:
Risa = :doh:
Linlin =  :mon speechless:

For a second, Lin thought she’d imagined just walking in on her Sub-Leader and sempai making out on the floor.

Did she really just see that? No, it couldn’t be. She shook it off, chucking it up to too much pizza the night before. Except she hadn’t had pizza.
:rofl:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #75 on: August 22, 2009, 09:15:06 AM »
LMAO, I can imagine Reina like dancing around the studio like that. XD TanaGaki is such a cute couple~ And clearly pretty fit for each other, considering all the things they can just tell about each other. Ooooh, sexytimes in the studio~ :drool: OMG poor LinLin.... :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #76 on: August 22, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »
Ah I'm so glad I saved this story for a rainy day.  I like it sooo very much  :wub:  but now I'm all caught up and out of chapters XD  Hopefully I wouldn't be in withdrawal for too long right?   :wriggly:

Anyways I love all the TanaGaki!  Reina is just the sweetest thing ever.  :oops:

I had trouble with the thought of JunAi at first but you make the couple so believable!   :on GJ:

As for the chapter Together, I felt like it was a continuation, or perhaps an alternative, to the story Waltz.  Like Waltz is what could have been but Together is what is.  I know, different authors and different stories but I love linking the two of them together.  Both stories are so very well written and romantic.   :luvluv2:

more choudai~  :shy2:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: August 22, 2009, 02:25:38 PM »
Waltz? Who did that and where is it?

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »
Waltz by Estrea under Estrea's Sandbox

Check it out =D  I think you'll enjoy it too~

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: August 22, 2009, 03:05:20 PM »
Oh! I remember it now! I'd completely forgotten about that story till now. That whole waltzing with your true love must just be a girl thing, because I think it's insanely romantic. Actually, I've probably seen it in the few romance movies I enjoy.

I didn't mean to copy anything! Sorry Estrea-sama! :bow: :bow:

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Home Made Kazoku - Mochiron