JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve

Author Topic: rndmnwierd's Closet (Granite 9/6)  (Read 74274 times)

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Pieces: Omake 08/19)
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2009, 04:42:04 PM »
Risa extended her hand, unintentionally mimicking the prince from Reina’s daydream, and Reina eagerly took it, allowing herself to be pulled up close to her girlfriend

Sweet  :wub:

The point is I’d been trying for two years to get her to do something with me without twisting her arm, and two weeks after I find out she’s taken and I get together with you, the girl I’ve loved for seven years finally pays attention to me.

ouches

Risa shifted her position so that she straddled her younger girlfriend and grinded down against her lap.

:imdead:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #81 on: August 22, 2009, 05:35:31 PM »
Usually I avoid the non-TakaGaki Ai-pairings like the plague... but I couldn't resist reading this. ^^; Besides they're not the main focus and the small dose of JunAi was like dipping a toe into the pool that is alternate pairings for me. Brrr... cold. :P

Glad I read this though because it's really lovely. Supportive!Reina is so sweet and incredibly understanding to Risa's troubles. I'm used to seeing Reina play understanding girlfriend in TanaKamei fics but usually I feel that's because Eri is the type to make anyone take care of her. Seeing this in the setting of a TanaGaki relationship made it much more interesting. :3

It's also really cute how much of a girl Reina is when she starts thinking about her girlfriend and how she has typical girly dreams about dancing with a prince too. That her prince happens to be Risa is just icing on the cake. :wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2009, 08:30:58 AM »
The irony of life :smhid Sometimes you could be chasing for a dream for years and just when you're thinking of giving up...BAM! Smacks you right in the face :O Can understand why Risa is so upset.

Reina is being a very understanding girlfriend and not pushing Risa to get over it. Giving Risa just enough space and time helps to build a stronger foundation on their relationship. And the HAWT act? Totally icing on the cake :drool: And oh yeah, I can imagine Princess Reina dancing to the song and Prince Gaki extending her hand to Reina for a dance :yossi:

But I do feel sorry for LinLin though :lol: The trauma of seeing your 2 sempais making out :bleed eyes:

That, my friend, concludes my thesis for your chapter :D

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Together)
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2009, 04:42:47 PM »
@len.chan - Hey! I haven't seen you around since the last time I was active in this thread. I;m glad you enjoyed the fic so far, if you got something in the works, then I can't wait to read it. Maybe you can get around to finishing a few that are just chilling around here too.  ;) ;)

@Hotaru - Yeah, sarcasm <.<  >.> <.< Totally sarcasm... Lol.

@JFC -
Wow, who'd have thought Reina was such a romantic?
Who indeed. Honestly, it's a girl thing, I'm about a romantic as a sack of bricks but I still think that's awesome. As for not holding grudges, I think if Gaki and Reina were in each others position, there would be major grudge holding on Reina's part.

@Kreamy - They are pretty understanding of each other, to the point of ESP. I think not all couples should have comedic yet tragic misunderstandings or be oblivious to the others feelings until it builds to a climactic explosion and then everything's alright in the end. That's just so, urgh sometimes. BTW can I call you Kreamy?

@Sukoshi -After writing this I now totally adore TanaGaki and I'm glad you think I made JunAi believable. AND you compared me to the amazing Estrea-sama! Just make my day all over again why don't you? As for waiting, well, it wouldn't be any fun without a little anticipation.

@kRisZ - Revive! You must keep reading!

@Kuji - Usually I avoid writing non Takagaki pairings, or rather, I avoid writing stories where if they're in it, TakaGaki aren't together. But I really like this pairing. Normally I hate TanaKame, mostly because it's freaking everywhere, but unfortunately, they are extremely compatible with each other(romantically speaking). You know who's also compatible though? TanaShige. And you know who's not compatible? KameShige.

Of course, this is all astrologically speaking, so nature versus nurture comes into play. Hmm, wasn't I trying to make a point? I forgot, oh well.

@badsaints - Yes.

OMG, on a completely unrelated note, I was going back through the archives and I found some of my old stories. Ugh! Why didn't someone stop me from posting that crap!? My full length stories were so horrible and I was such an emofaq teenager! If I could go back in time I would hit myself for thinking that crap was good. Of course in another three years, I might look back on these stories and say the same thing.

Except for the emofaq part. I'm not a whiny kid anymore, thank god.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2009, 04:43:50 PM »
Pieces of You: Omake 2

“Hey Junko wanna see this picture I just took?” Jun paused as she was passing by the lounge when Aika’s voice called out to her from behind. The younger girl jogged up to her, camera already whipped out.

“Uh, sure.” Jun agreed, the picture already in her face. It was just a photo of Reina, leaning back on one of the couches in the lounge, face titled upwards and a faint smile on her lips. Her phone had fallen limp in her lap and her eyes seemed a thousand miles away. For some reason, it was one of the most amazing pictures she’d ever taken, the simple expression transforming her face into a thing of pure beauty.

Jun felt her breath catch in wonder, seeing the usually intense Reina with such a lighthearted look. It was almost like she was, in love? “She’s thinking about Niigaki-san.” Aika giggled when her eyebrows flew up into her hairline.

“No way.” Jun denied, “You’re lying.” Aika feigned offense.

“Never. Plus I just saw her kiss Niigaki-san on the cheek. No one kisses Niigaki-san like that, not even on stage.” They were silent while Jun processed this info.

“Lies.” she finally said, shaking her head.

“Okay~ don’t believe me.” Aika shrugged with a sing-song voice, “But I think something fishy is going on.”

Jun shook her head again and dismissed the whole conversation, heading back to whatever she was doing before. She eventually forgot about the whole thing until about two months later when she was sitting placidly at home, laughing at some talk show and waiting for Lin to get home from having dinner with Reina, Risa and Eri. She and Ai had been out earlier but Ai had a show to do in the morning so they’d had to cut their evening short.

Lin suddenly burst through the door, kicking her shoes off ferociously and the sound nearly startled Jun to the ground, “You are not going to believe what I just heard tonight!” Lin bounced over the back of the couch and landed on top of Jun, causing her to groan painfully.

“Oh guh!” Jun expelled air forcefully, glaring up at the girl who was sitting on her stomach, “What?”

“I heard Tanaka-san and Niigaki-san kissing!” Immediately forgetting her annoyance, Jun’s eyes widened, “Yeah, I know!” Lin said at her expression, “I was surprised too. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but I really had to pee and they were in the stall next to me, so I couldn’t help but overhear.”

“Did they say anything?” Lin tilted her head, an uncertain look flashing across her features.

“Yeah, they were just talking about going shopping tomorrow. Tanaka-san said she was really looking forward to it being just the two of them and Niigaki-san apologized apparently for inviting Kamei-san along the last time they’d went out together. It sounded a little exasperated.” Lin slid off her perch and sat on the coffee table instead, letting Jun sit up. “Then they got real quiet. I think that’s when they kissed, then Tanaka-san said she forgave her and they left.”

“Wait, that’s not proof! You can’t know for sure that they were kissing unless you saw it. And them talking about going shopping together is not conclusive proof either.” Jun raised a hand, cutting off Lin’s protests, “If you say you saw them with your own two eyes, I’ll believe you, but until then, it‘s hearsay.”

“I really think they’re dating at least!”

“Prove it!”

“How can I use my memories as proof?”

“Give me something better than shopping together and silence!”

The two had risen from their seated positions and stood glaring at each other for a long, tense moment. Then they simultaneously sat on the couch and propped their feet up on the table, “So what are you watching?”

~~~~~~~~

Here's the second Omake, just to tide you guys over until the next chapter.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Pieces: Omake 2 08/23)
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2009, 06:24:19 PM »
Hmm, one would suspect that Jun is reluctant to believe Reina and Gaki are dating b/c she...likes Reina? :huhuh LMAO at LinLin witnessing TanaGaki love again!! :lol: I do wonder why she decided not to tell Jun about what she saw in the dance studio.
And yes, you can call me Kreamy.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2009, 09:05:43 PM »
this omake is set before LinLin found the lovebirds having fun in the dance studio, right? That would be the proof that Junko needs   XD XD

I'll finish Traveler, someday, I promise, but first I need to get out of my head the one-shot I'm writing  :P2

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2009, 09:10:27 PM »
Pieces of You: Omake 2
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...you're having fun mixing things up like this, aren't ya? ;D

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2009, 09:19:27 PM »
Wait, did LinLin catching them in the studio happen before or after this episode in the bathroom? :lol: Cause it would seem to be that's more like the "proof" Jun's after. Me = slow :lol: (oops, while I was writing I see len.chan mentioned the same thing. XD

The LinJun relationship seems so awesome :D and what really is up with Jun not wanting to believe about TanaGaki? It's mentioned she might like Reina, but could it maybe be Gaki? XD She was the one that observed her enough to tell Aichan something was wrong, after all. Still... I find it hard to believe... considering how much in love it seems JunAi are.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2009, 11:20:58 PM »
Awesome Omake -

Junjun's disbelief is hilarious - and Linlin thinks she's so sure of what's going on. Nice inclusion of Linlin in this btw - gotta show Linlin some love!

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2009, 11:23:10 PM »
You know who's also compatible though? TanaShige. And you know who's not compatible? KameShige.

O. M. G.  You did not just say that about Kameshige. :frustrated:  Why...why that's blasphemy!   
Hmph! I'm gonna stop reading your stories for 1 whole day!   :mon zoom:  You know...right after I read this new omake that is...
Erm you better not post something new tomorrow!   :mon taichi:

*ahem*  ~omake~

Now where was I....oh right.  LOL I can't believe Linlin actually believed she was imagining the make out at dance practice. 

I can't believe JunJun doesn't believe any of this.  They were after all in the stall next to linlin.  Stall!  the same stall?!  as if that's not evidence enough XD

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2009, 01:16:01 AM »
*agrees with Sukoshi about the blasphemous comment about Kameshige*  :scolding: Hare and tortoise, how is that not compatible???  :tantrum:

Although I have say ever since 8th gen joined there's this crazy mix of pairs lately, some pairs are just outrageous like Tanagaki, JunAi, Gakishige, KohAika, AiEri, ReinAi, Tanashige, JunEveryone...aww no love for Linlin. XD Junlin is too obvious :roll:

LoL Anyway, haha poor Linlin, I wonder if she had to hold it in otherwise TanaGaki would've heard her in the stall. Unless they didn't care. XD I think Junjun is in disbelief because she thinks TanaGaki is such an odd pair as well. :lol:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2009, 01:58:23 AM »
Aw... that pandas' interaction is so sweet. ^.^ They're obviously close and it's fun to imagine Linlin hopping over the couch and onto Junjun. X3 Hm... but I also wonder why Junjun doesn't seem to want to believe in the magic of TanaGaki since both Mittsi and Linlin's stories seem to collaborate. Maybe she's a secret TanaKame, GakiShige, GakiKame or TanaShige shipper. ROFL.

lol, and I'm another KameShige supporter actually. XD So blasphemy indeed!
The thing about KameShige's compatibility though just depends on whether you really take Astrology to heart. Also, if you're really into that, how do you feel about Ophiuchus? I wonder if that changes anything. ;D I was rather too lazy to check. Besides, who knows? Maybe the star of the hare was just perfectly aligned with the Erien planet on their particular day, hour, minute of birth. I'm totally willing to hypothesise preposterously on behalf of KameShige. ;)  Oh and blood-type wise, A's (Sayu) are most compatible with other A's and AB's (Eri). Reina is an O type. lol ...I like TanaShige too though. D:

Haha, I remember being shocked at seeing KohaLin recently. :-X

Whoops... I kind of got carried away. >_>;
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 02:02:54 AM by Kuji »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2009, 04:05:40 AM »
OMG with all the evidences in your face, JunJun still don't get it? Guess she'll only believe Aika & LinLin when we get TanaGaki making out in front of her :P

It was just a photo of Reina, leaning back on one of the couches in the lounge, face titled upwards and a faint smile on her lips. Her phone had fallen limp in her lap and her eyes seemed a thousand miles away. For some reason, it was one of the most amazing pictures she’d ever taken, the simple expression transforming her face into a thing of pure beauty.
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :wub:

The two had risen from their seated positions and stood glaring at each other for a long, tense moment. Then they simultaneously sat on the couch and propped their feet up on the table, “So what are you watching?”
Cute XD

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2009, 04:53:31 AM »
It's funny how Jun's reluctant to acknowledge the possibility of Risa and Reina dating, mostly because she seemed a bit more perceptive than this. (At least, she notices more stuff than Aichan...)

Also, the JunLin interaction is win, I can really picture them acting like that around each other. :)

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2009, 01:30:45 PM »
Just to clarify, Linlin forgot about the dance room incident do to the trauma of it all.  :lol:

And Jun thinks that Aika's pulling her leg about the picture, though she does start to believe it a little bit when combined with what Lin's told her.

EDIT: I really do believe in astrology because, to an extent it can give you insight into a person's personality. That being said I do not think that your sign defines who you are.

And if the tropical signs were 'correct' I wouldn't be under Sagittarius, I would actually be under Scorpius. But seeing as I rather like the incorrect zodiac, we'll just forget about Ophiuchus until it is actually recognized.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2009, 01:48:59 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2009, 04:51:19 PM »
Yatta!!!!!! A new part/section/chapter/whatever you wanna call it!!!!!!!!  :cow:

Okay now that I got that out, time for some comments.

Together Totally romantic!!!!!  But also totally change of pace from a serious discussion about what Risa was feeling to something steamy and sexy  :drool: Too bad LinLin entered the picture otherwise would they have taken it a little further????  :w00t:

Omake 2 Yeah what is up with Jun's reaction???  Wasn't she concerned over Risa?  Well Risa is happy now so what the dilly-o???  She respected both these senpais and now they are happy together so shouldn't that be the greatest news???  :?

Side note: rndmnwierd, I don't think it can be as easy as you say!!  How do you write a perv thing without figuring out how it escalates to that point????  But I will think of something soon, hopefully

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
@Kreamy - She doesn't like Reina! No! ...At least, not in my fic.  ;)

@len.chan - No that scene takes place two months after the dance studio incident. See, the irony is that Lin has seen them kissing, but she blocked out the memory. And I still can't wait to read your next fic, whatever it is.

@JFC - How could you tell? I'm really starting to get into Jun a little. I guess I just needed to write about her a few times before I could decide to like her.

@rokun - The first comment is answered already so I'll just say, no! She doesn't like Gaki! ... At least not in this fic.  :lol: But the other members are always saying how kind and helpful and such that Jun is, so I guess it just makes sense to me that she would be the first to notice that someone's having a rough time and try to comfort them.

@adventwriter - I'm glad someone could just sit back and laugh at the disbelief.  :lol: And I think Lin doesn't get enough love so I just had to put her in there somewhere.

@Sukoshi - First off, lol. Second, about Lin, well, she was traumatized, in a way, so that's why. And as for Jun, well, would you just believe someone if they told you someone you've worked with so closely is gay? Even if you are? I was under the impression that homosexuality isn't as openly accepted as it is here. And it's not even that accepted here!

@ DO me-san - Lol, at you too. I do agree with the crazy pairings lately, but I like all of those. Except RenAi. I hate RenAi. And Lin did eventually get to pee, I promise.  :lol: But, when you think about it, even though it seems weird at first, doesn't the thought of Tanagaki kinda grow on you? I think that's what Jun's thinking in this story.

@Kuji - I love the pandas and I love the pandas together, whether romantically or not. I mean, they're the only two who's first language is different from the others, how can they not get along with that major bonding point right there? And Jun is a secret GakiKame shipper...

Also another lol. Though I did learn something I didn't know before, so thanks. KohaLin? Really? Interesting.

@baddie - It won't take quite that much since Aika and Lin have planted the seeds of doubt in her mind. It's only a matter of time before she sees it herself. Can I call you baddie, btw?

@Amarghetta - Yes it is funny! And the pandas are cute.

@FaqU - Both girls are highly sexual creatures. At least, to me they are, so serious discussions can wait until they're physically satisfied. Or in that case, interrupted. And Jun is just having a hard time wrapping her head around the thought, though at the same time, other people might have a hard time wrapping their heads around the JunAi love too.

And about the perv, well, I always like to start with a kiss and then work my way from there.

~~~~~

Well, the next chapter takes place more recently so I hope you guys don't get confused by my timeline.

And BTW, to all you KameShige shippers, I just like to rile y'all up, lol. I'm actually a huge shipper myself and I thought it was funny that one of my favorite pairings is actually astrologically incompatible.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 04:23:27 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2009, 04:25:19 PM »
With mine.

Risa tapped her fingers impatiently against the arm of the sofa, absently watching Eri singing in the sound booth across from her. The other members were lounging around in the waiting room in similar positions of boredom, some talking to each other, some singing softly to themselves in a last ditch attempt to remember the lyrics of their newest song.

All except for one member who was suspiciously absent.

Reina’s mother had called in to say she was sick with some very nasty stomach virus and Risa was a little worried. It wasn’t in her girlfriend’s nature to get sick that often, or rather sick enough to miss work, and she was apparently too weak to call in herself. The thought of the little yankii suffering alone made Risa shift uncomfortably, elbow bumping into Sayu next to her.

She mumbled an apology and promptly decided to excuse herself to go out into the hallway. Pacing, Risa counted her steps to distract herself from her feelings, fifteen forward, fifteen back.

She wondered what Reina would say to her worrying? Maybe laugh at her, call her old, though they were only a year apart. Risa shook her head, unable to get rid of her thoughts about her girlfriend. Lately it was always like this when they weren’t together, all she could think about was the next time she’d see Reina and what they would do, what they would talk about, what Reina’d be wearing.

Risa paused in her pacing and leaned against the wall, thoughts swirling in a way she just couldn’t comprehend. It felt like the answer was right in front of her and when she finally figured it out, she’d feel stupid for not seeing it sooner. She just couldn’t grasp what she needed though and the more she concentrated, the more she saw Reina.

Just when she felt the word forming on the tip of her tongue, the door to the sound studio opened and out stepped Ai, her sudden appearance startling Risa into forgetting her thoughts for the moment. “Ai-chan.” She greeted casually.

“Gaki-san.” Ai greeted back, “What’s the matter?” Risa blinked in surprise at the question. When was her leader so observant?

“What makes you think something’s the matter?” Risa countered curiously. After seeing Reina for close to seven months, it no longer bothered her as it used to that Ai only felt for her platonically. In fact, since she been seeing Jun Jun, Ai had seemed to go back to her old self, paying attention to her friend’s moods as she used to and not being so burdened with leadership as to miss them.

“Because you're out here pacing in the hallway.” Responded Ai matter-of-factly. Risa rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

“How could you tell I was pacing?” Ai tilted her head and looked almost insulted.

“You always pace when you’re worried. I’ve know you for going on nine years now, you think I can’t tell when something’s wrong?” Risa felt like sweat dropping, then decided to lay off the anime.

‘You couldn’t tell when something was wrong with me before.’ she resisted saying scoldingly, but not bitterly. The fact that she wasn’t bitter surprised her. Did that mean she was finally getting over her first love?

“Gaki-san?” Ai questioned cautiously, seeing her lost in her thoughts. Risa shook her head, giving her attention to her friend.

“Ah, I’m a little worried about Reina.” she admitted almost reluctantly. It wasn’t like they were hiding their relationship exactly, just that they weren’t going to announce it to the world.

“Oh? Reina-chan’s a strong girl, she’ll fight this bug with all the audacity that she fights anything else.” Ai pattered Risa’s shoulder reassuringly. Risa allowed the touch, shaking her head.

“You don’t know her like I do. Reina is actually very delicate, she needs someone to take care of her, especially when she doesn’t feel good.” worries coming back ten-fold, Risa started pacing again.

Ai gave a slight laugh at her behavior, “Gaki-san, why don’t I head over to Reina’s after work and check up on her?” she put both hands on Risa’s shoulders to halt her in place.

Shaking her head again, Risa brushed off her hands, “No, no, I want to check on her myself. That just won’t stop me from worrying until I do.”

“Okay, why don’t you go next in vocal practice instead of me, I’ll round up the few things that were given to us today and then, when you’re finished, you can take off and I’ll ask Eri or Jun Jun to take your place in tonight’s recording?” Ai suggested, patting her friend on the head lightly.

Risa couldn’t help throwing her arms around her friend, “Really?! You mean it?! Thank you Ai-chan, you’re always looking out for me!” Ai laughed and continued to pat her head.

“Well, I don’t think you’d be able to concentrate on work anyway if you’re so worried. Eri’s about done so go back inside and I’ll take care of everything else.” Nodding Risa bolted back through the door, nearly knocking over a confused Eri and causing the other members to raise their eyebrows.

Ai laughed again, sticking her head through the door to watch Risa concentrate on her lessons. Jun soon joined her by the door and the two exited the waiting room and headed down the hallway. “Did you have anything to do with that?” The Chinese girl questioned her lover.

“Yeah, I told her she could leave early to go check on Reina and bring her her homework.” Jun hummed thoughtfully, “What?”

“I thought Lin was just being silly when she said she thought those two were dating, but I guess she was right.” Ai faltered in her steps at hearing that, but then kept going.

“Reina and Gaki-san? No way, one of them would have told me.” Jun hummed again.

“Mmm, maybe they didn’t tell anybody, but it’s not like they’re trying to hide it. They’re very professional, after Lin told me her story, I’ve been watching them. They always concentrate on their lessons and do what’s expected of them on shows. Backstage, they play around with the others just as much as each other. I’ve almost never seen them go off alone together, except for lunch sometimes. But.” Jun paused, remembering something.

“But what?” Ai encouraged as they reached the dressing room. She kept one eye on her lover as she began to rifle through her bag, pulling out an assortment of papers and a small disc, which label showed it contained their dance lesson for the day.

“But sometimes,” Jun continued, “When they think no one is looking at them, they share this look, or if they’re standing next to each other, their hands will touch. And I’ve noticed that even if they’re in a group, they’re always around the other. Besides that,” they paused before exiting the room, “Mitsui-san took this picture of Tanaka-san about six or seven months ago and said that she was thinking about Niigaki-san at the time. She said that it was a look of love. Of course, I didn’t actually take her seriously until Lin Lin mentioned her thoughts too.”

“Hmm,” Ai rubbed her chin thoughtfully, “I’m not sure how I feel about that.” The two headed back to the waiting room in silence, both having a lot rolling about in their minds.

When they finally reached the entrance to the room, they turned to look at each other, “Well, since neither has outright told us and because of our similar situation, we can’t really say anything. But I guess if they’re both happy, it’s alright with me.” Ai finally said, “If it’s all the same, though, I want you to still keep an eye on them.” Jun nodded and they both entered the room.

Risa sat on the side of the sofa closest to the door, tapping her foot impatiently. When Ai finally opened the door, she was almost immediately accosted by her reaction queen friend, “Uwaa! Finally!” Risa bounced up and down and held out her hands expectantly.

“Yeah yeah, here.” Ai carefully handed over the materials in her hand, moving over to allow Jun Jun into the room before Risa ran her down, “Get going and have a safe trip.” The youngest gokkie all but ran down the hallway, slinging her bag over her shoulder, “And call me when you find out how she is!” Ai shouted after her, hearing a vague ‘Thanks!’ drift back to her ears.

The trip across town felt like it took forever, though it was only fifteen minutes by taxi. Before long though, Risa found herself at Reina’s apartment that she shared with her family. She used the spare key Reina had given her to enter the house and called out an ‘ojamashimasu!’ She knew Reina’s family was away to wherever it was they went on weekday mornings by the lack of shoes by the entry way.

Risa grabbed the slippers that had been designated as hers and quickly followed the familiar path down the hall to Reina’s room. She opened the door quietly and paused to take in the sight before her.

Reina’s room wasn’t a total mess, nor was it spotlessly clean, a few clothes strewn about here and there, a few stuffed animals and writing paraphernalia scattered across the desk. The mistress of the room herself lay facedown in bed, her top half mostly slung over the side, head angled so that if she had to throw up, the trash can was right underneath her. Someone had pulled her frizzy hair in a messy ponytail and tucked it into the collar of her t-shirt so that it wouldn’t get in her way. On the bedside table lay a bowl filled with water and a washrag and a thermometer. On the floor was an opened box of medicine, apparently having fallen sometime after it was taken.

“Oh, Tanakacchi.” Risa sighed, dropping her bag in the corner and walking over to her lover’s side. She glanced into the trashcan, pleased to see it was empty, then she placed her hand on her younger girlfriend’s forehead. She was burning up, face and neck dotted with sweat.

At her cool touch, though, Reina stirred, “Eri.” she called out roughly, “I don’t want you to take care of me. Dorkfish.” Risa tilted her head in confusion at the unusual insult, even more confused when she mumbled something about corndogs.

“Reina,” she tried sweetly, “It’s Risa.” The delirious yankii rolled over back onto the bed, making a noise of agreement.

“Yeah, get Risa. I love her, she’ll take care of me.” She swatted at Risa’s hand on her head, then changed her mind halfway and grabbed the hand, bringing it to her chest to cuddle it.

“No, it’s me Tanakacchi. It’s Risa.” Reina cracked her eyes open blearily, trying to focus on the fuzzy form standing over her; for a few seconds, the image sharply came together and she couldn’t help the smile that stretched across her face, splitting one of her fever dried lips.

“Sacchan.” she murmured happily, licking at the blood on her lower lip. “Ow.” she frowned cutely, cupping her mouth with one hand.

“How are you feeling?” Risa questioned gently, caressing the side of her girlfriend’s face with her free hand. Reina mumbled unintelligibly, apparently forgetting about the blockage in front of her lips. “Let me take your temperature.” Risa coaxed her into complying gently.

When the thermometer beeped a few seconds later, the indicator blinked at 39C. Reina had closed her eyes by then and drifted off to sleep, her grip loosening on Risa’s hand. The older girl pulled the blankets up on her girlfriend, tucking her in tightly and silently apologizing for the discomfort she was probably about to inflict, but she knew that sometimes the best remedy for a fever was to sweat it out.

After searching the house for a little while, she came up with two more comforters and a quilt. She brought them back to Reina and draped them over her still form, watching her curl into the warmth more securely. She decided to grab a book and settle down in the corner to keep an eye on her.

Reina awoke about four hours later, stifling hot and sweating her ass off and thirsty as hell, but she felt better, thinking more clearly and not feeling quite as weak. She took a moment to examine her surroundings, taking in the contents of the bedside table and the clothes laying in a pile near the closet, when her gaze landed on Risa sleeping peacefully, if not a little uncomfortably, in a chair next to her bed she gave a start.

‘I thought I was dreaming.’ she thought in surprise, vaguely recalling her girlfriend standing above her. She glanced at the clock, ‘What is she still doing here, doesn’t she have a recording tonight?’

“Risa.” she croaked, dry throat failing to produce the necessary sounds. Reina cleared her throat and scooted to the edge of the bed, reaching out to shake her girlfriend’s shoulder, “Risa.” she called again, “Wake up.”

“Eh?!” The older girl jerked awake, eyes widening when she realized who was in front of her, “Reina! Are you okay? What do you need?”

“I’m fine, well, a little thirsty, but don’t you need to go? You have a recording, don’t you?” Risa shook her head, held up a finger in the universal ‘just a moment’ gesture, then ran out of the room. She came back a few seconds later with a cup of water.

“No, Ai-chan actually got someone else to take my place.” She sat on the bed next to Reina and watched her gulp down the water she’d handed her, “Don’t drink so fast.” she scolded, then continued, ”It’s almost weird, Ai-chan seems to have gone back to the person she was when we were first friends. She could tell I was freaking out over something and when I told her I was worried about you and wanted to check on you, she pretty much sent me home.”

Slamming the empty glass down on the table, Reina let out a satisfied sigh, “Really? That does sound pretty weird.” She pushed the extra blankets that she’d just noticed to the floor at the foot of the bed, “I feel sticky.” she mumbled, tugging at her shirt, “And hungry.”

Risa chuckled at the slight whine, “Well, let’s go take a bath and then we’ll get some food. But first,” She held out the thermometer and Reina stuck it into her mouth compliantly. A few seconds later it flashed a happy 36C. “Well, I’d say your fever’s gone.” Risa raised her eyebrows in surprise, “You’re so resilient Tanakacchi.”

“Haha, I guess so.” Reina rubbed the back of her neck shyly, then hopped out of bed, heading to her dresser to grab two sets of clothes while Risa went off to grab some towels and start the bath. This was normal routine for them now that they were so comfortable with each other.

Pretty soon Reina was sitting comfortably on a stool and purring slightly as Risa scrubbed her back. The scrub turned into a massage, which inevitably turned into something else; sick or not, both girls had needs after all. When they did finally come down from out of the clouds, they were curled around each other in the nearly overflowing bath. Risa stroked Reina’s hair gently and the younger girl nuzzled underneath her jaw contentedly.

Risa giggled, “You’re like a cat.” she murmured softly, like she did every time her girlfriend rubbed against her like that. Reina laughed quietly and licked her cheek playfully, causing Risa to groan and put her hand up as if defending from another ‘attack.’ “I love you, Tanakacchi.” she said seriously a moment later, as if it had been on her mind all day; which, she realized, it had been.  And she did feel stupid for not figuring it out sooner.

The response was instantaneous; Reina’s eyes filled with happy tears and she squeezed Risa tightly, burying her face in her neck, “I love you too,” she sobbed in relief. She didn’t realize how long she’d been waiting to hear those words.

“Shh,” Risa patted her back gently, pulling her girlfriend to straddle her lap, “I’ll say it every day. You’ve been so good to me all these months and I’m an idiot for not seeing that I fell for you that first night we were together. I love you Reina, I love you.” She lifted the younger girl’s face and kissed her tenderly on the lips, her other hand roaming along her body. They made love again in the bathtub, slowly and passionately, and didn’t get out until the water had long turned cold.

Love was all well and good, but Reina’s stomach made itself know painfully just as they were about to head into round three. Laughing, they decided to finally make their way to the kitchen, surprised that no one else was at home. It was pretty rare that they didn’t share a meal with each other’s family whenever they spent the night together, but they relished the alone time, the silence in the apartment giving them the feeling that it was just the two of them.

As the sat down for dinner, Reina gave a weary sigh and Risa remembered that she had been sick earlier that morning. “Ah, are you feeling okay, Tanakacchi? Can I get anything for you?”

Reina gave the question some serious thought, “Actually, there is one thing I’ve always wanted from you. You know I’ve been a little obsessed with your ass since we started going out?”

“Uh?” Risa blinked at the unusual answer, “You have?” Now that it was mentioned, she did always remember Reina touching, caressing, pinching, staring, or otherwise giving attention to her back side every day.

“Yeah, well, I’ve always wanted a lap dance.” Reina grinned mischievously, watching her girlfriend’s face go bright red.

“Ehhh?! A what now!?” The reaction queen dropped her chopsticks on the table in surprise, causing Reina to outright laugh at her expression.

“A lap dance. I want you,” she reached out with her foot under the table and caressed Risa’s calf with her toes. She jumped, feeling her body heat up, “To give me,” the foot traveled higher to her knee, “A lap dance.” Risa grabbed her foot before it could snuggle in between her thighs too deeply.

“Let’s eat first and I’ll think about it.” Reina couldn’t stop grinning throughout dinner and Risa couldn’t stop blushing. When they were finished and the dishes put away, they raced up to Reina’s room, giggling like children.

Entering the room, Reina hopped up onto her bed, but Risa went over to the corner where there was a small stereo and a stack of CDs. “Hey, get the lock Tanakacchi and then sit up against the headboard.”

Though a little confused about the last order, Reina complied, locking her door then getting into a comfortable position against the top of her bed. She watched curiously as Risa popped in a disk and clicked to the track she wanted, pausing the song before it could start, “I’ll be right back.” She grabbed a pile of clothes and darted out of the room.

Now terrible confused, Reina leaned her head back; that girl could be so weird sometimes. Her mind drifted back to their exchange in the bathroom and she flushed excitedly, she loved her so much though. She made it a goal to tell her that every day, sometimes coming up with new ways to surprise her with the words or making a game out of finding her in the maze of hallways and dressing rooms backstage at their concerts.

Tonight was the first time the older girl had said those words and Reina was so happy she thought she might cry again. She dabbed at the corner of her wonky eye, smiling when she heard her girlfriend’s footsteps pause in front of the door. She wondered what Risa had in mind.

“Okay.” Risa said firmly as she entered the room, locking the door again, “Might as well do this right.” She mumbled, headed back to the stereo; she hit play and waited for the music to start, facing away from Reina.

While she was gone, she’d changed into a tight, green tank top and even tighter blue jeans; Reina couldn’t help but notice how well those pants emphasized her amazing butt. The music came on with a simple techno beat and Risa swung her hips from side to side slowly. Reina’s jaw dropped, she was getting a lap dance! Just the thought made her flush with pleasure.

Risa threw back her head, her loose hair touching her shoulder blades, and raised her hands in the air, pumping her hips in a circular motion. Then she turned and brought her hands down to run over her breasts, stepping quickly to the edge of the bed. She climbed on all fours, making sure Reina had a good view down her shirt, and crawled sensually towards her stunned girlfriend.

Leaning back some, Reina grasped Risa’s hips lightly, helping her balance on the bouncy bed when she turned around to grind her ass into Reina’s lap. Moaning, Reina let one hand caress the shapely butt in front of her, the other reached around Risa to grab her belt and tug the older girl down. Loosing her balance, Risa fell with her back pressed snuggly against Reina’s front and the girl immediately started to undo her belt.

It took no time for Risa to shimmy out of her tight jeans and Reina moaned again on seeing the tiny, purple booty shorts that lay underneath. She grabbed a handful of Risa’s hair and gently tugged so that she laid her head back on Reina’s shoulder, exposing her neck to the room. She attached her lips to the older girl’s throat, sucking lightly and licking her pulse point.

Reina crossed her left hand over Risa’s belly to grasp her right hip, holding her ass tight against her lap, the other hand snaking up underneath her tank top and running lightly over her braless breasts. Risa moaned loudly at the touch, “This was supposed to be a lap dance.” she gasped out breathlessly and Reina started to grind into her backside.

“Oh, I was very happy with that.” The little yankii replied, shifting so she could rub her thigh in between her girlfriend’s legs, “Now, let’s do this.” Risa moaned again, when small fingers pinched her nipple, “Maybe next time I can get a strip tease.” she murmured into Risa’s neck.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door, “Reina? Are you awake.” Both girls froze at the sound of her mother’s voice. The door handle jiggled and she called again, “Reina?”

They scrambled apart, Risa diving for her pajamas and Reina just diving out of bed, “Uh yeah mom, just a second.” She motioned for Risa to hurry as the girl struggled with her twisted top. The older girl quickly straightened her clothes and stood at the stereo, pretending to go through the CDs, but really trying to hide her red face.

Reina threw open the door, “Uh, hi mom. When did you get back?” Tanaka-san raised her eyebrows suspiciously at her daughter.

“Just now, I was just coming to check on you.” she noticed Risa, finally under control of her blush, watching their conversation, “Oh hi Risa dear. When did you get here?”

“Oh, a few hours ago. I just wanted to check up on Tanakacchi and bring her some materials from work.” Reina butted in before her mother could ask anymore questions.

“Hey mom, is it alright if she stays tonight? I’m feeling much better than this morning.” Tanaka-san blinked at her pleading face, then noticed Risa’s pleading face and laughed.

“Well, I guess that’s alright.” The two cheered, “I’ll see you girls in the morning.” She gave Reina an affectionate pat on the head before turning around to head into the living room. Reina quickly closed the door and rested her forehead against it, breathing a sigh of relief.

She turned when she heard a groan from Risa behind her, “That was too close.” The older girl was face down on the bed, arms and legs spread out akimbo.

“Yeah,” she joined her girlfriend on the bed, sharing a long look with her. Then they both burst into laughter. “I can’t believe that happened again!”

“Yeah, that makes it the third time someone’s almost caught us doing the naughty.” Risa rolled onto her back and rested her head on Reina’s knee, still chuckling. The younger girl stared down at her lovingly. “What?”

“You’re just beautiful is all.” Risa pulled her down for a kiss.

When they broke apart, Risa suddenly proposed, “Let’s get an apartment together.” Reina blinked at her in surprise.

“Really?” Risa nodded timidly and Reina thought for a second. They made enough money now and she was almost an adult. They were already practically living together anyway, it wouldn’t be such a change to share a space for real. “Okay.” Reina nodded decisively, “Let’s start looking soon, when I turn twenty we can move in together. It’ll be the perfect birthday present.”

“Really?” It was Risa’s turn to question and Reina’s turn to nod. The younger girl kissed her gently.

“I love you. I want to be with you, I’m old enough and we’ve been together long enough for me to know that. And November’s a few months away so that’ll give us time to get everything in order. Between the two of us, we’ll be able to think of everything we need and get it done correctly.” Overjoyed by her acceptance, Risa tackled her to the bed.

“I’m so happy!” she exclaimed, and the two shared another kiss, which turned into a more passionate kiss, “Now, where were we?” Risa asked slyly, slowly pulling off her pajamas. Reina was only too glad to help and, well, you get the picture.

I want to put the pieces of you together with mine.

~~~~~~~

One more omake and then I'm closing the book on this story. I can't believe I actually finished something.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:59:09 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline FaqU

• Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (With Mine 08/25)
« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2009, 05:45:54 PM »
That was too cute!!!!!!  :wub:

Man I wanna lap dance from Risa.....and a strip tease!!!!!  Lucky Reina!!!!!

I can't believe you are gonna finish this!!!!!!!!!  Is Ai-chan and Jun going to finally know about the relationship between Reina and Risa????

Anymore perv scenes?????  Just for research sake of course  :lol:

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Solve