JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - KAKUHEN

Author Topic: rndmnwierd's Closet (Granite 9/6)  (Read 74296 times)

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (With Mine 08/25)
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2009, 10:21:46 PM »
^ I have the feeling that if the two girls move in together, that'll be a little harder to hide, and somebody's going to realize what's going on. :lol:

But OMG, that chapter was so much awesome I don't even know where to start! It's so nice to see Aichan taking an interest in Risa again. Hopefully they'll continue to be lifelong friends like they have been for the past going on nine years. :) You're so great at putting in detail and those touches that make the reader really identify and feel that something real's going on here, and you even do it in not so many words. I've always wondered at my own writing since, well, I'm basically a regular guy writing teenage girls... It's not like I really have that much in common with them after all... XD and seeing writing like what you're doing really puts it into perspective - the little "girly" things such as the dancing in previous chapters and Reina wanting her "prince"... just little things in the scene when Risa first finds Reina sick in her room here, such as the mention about someone pulling her hair into a pony tail... Well, guy though I am, maybe I can learn some things from you. :)

The "lap dance" was also so awesome. XD Very creatively written - you have a good way of putting a fresh-feeling spin on things we might have seen a hundred times before in fics. Reina just couldn't let her finish, could she? :lol: And of course, they had to be interrupted one more time. ;) Clever plot device to bring up the moving in together as well lol. Nice and cohesive. :)

But seriously... where the heck have I been that I'm just now really noticing your writing like this? Nice to see you're finishing a story! I hope there's definitely lots more where this came from :) because I definitely want to see more of it! :D

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2009, 06:54:00 AM »
With mine.

Omgass, they're gonna move in together!!! :w00t:

Gonna be interesting to see how AiJun reacts to that when they find out. ;D

Also,
lap dance from Risa.....and a strip tease!!!!!  Lucky Reina!!!!!
Major troof. :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2009, 07:27:44 AM »
Gonna be interesting to see how AiJun reacts to that when they find out. ;D
They'll probably want an apartment of their own, too. :p

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2009, 09:20:12 AM »
Here's a Perv kiddies! It's TanaGaki of course, set in the Pieces universe but can be read alone. Then again, why would you want to?

http://community.livejournal.com/renairev/77606.html

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2009, 10:46:55 AM »
@Sukoshi - And as for Jun, well, would you just believe someone if they told you someone you've worked with so closely is gay? Even if you are? I was under the impression that homosexuality isn't as openly accepted as it is here. And it's not even that accepted here!

Ah, you see I was thinking the opposite.  A lot of the time, I leave reality at the door when reading fics...well depending on what kind of world the characters live in that is.

I would have thought JunJun would believe TanaGaki were together more easily because she herself is also into girls XD  But I totally see your point.  I mean what are the odds right?  That's something I like about your story actually.  It's the fact that it's more realistic.  It's different from those stories were everyone in the whole project is gay and is paired up with someone XD  Not that I mind those, just sometimes I think some of the relationships are less real and created out of convenience so that everyone has a pairing XD

Now what can I say about With mine  :luvluv2:  sweet, fun, romantic~   :oops: :lol: :inlove:

I'm so glad Ai chan didn't get all jealous over TanaGaki.  I love how it threw her off a little bit but I think it would have gone down a very dark path if Ai chan wanted Gaki back at this point.  So whew~  :sweat:
(lol I'm so used to reading about playboy Takahashi and her "ways"..that half of me is still expecting her to dump Jun for Gaki.  My poor conditioned brain XD)

At her cool touch, though, Reina stirred, “Eri.” she called out roughly, “I don’t want you to take care of me. Dorkfish.”

hehe my favourite line of the chapter.  Silly Reina really must have been sick,  Eri's no fish, she's a turtle XD  lol gomen, gomen...samui joke~ XD

as for the rest of the chapter...  :on bleed:

lol I think someone has to pick my body up from off the ground  :imdead:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2009, 01:51:27 PM »
OH. MY. GOD! This is blasphemy! How could I have missed commenting for so long? A 1000 apologies my newest fave author :bow:

Pieces of You

I’m glad Risa decided to give herself and Reina a chance. Makes for hawt action no? With this 2 that is :P

I Want To

Wow, Reina sure is bold with that blatant display of affection for a certain bean. Not that I can blame her though since Gaki-san IS incredibly gorgeous :heart:

I LOL-ed at the ending when Reina so obviously gave herself away XD

Put Them

Poor Risa. I bet she must be so heartbroken to bang right into leader and JJ making out :cry:

Pieces of You: Omake 1

The problem with people like Jun Jun is, no one can hate them. Sigh…it’s tough to have a rival in such a form eh Risa-chan? :smhid

Together

THIS IS SO ROMANTICCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC!!! *melts into a puddle of mush* Prince Gaki and Princess Reina would make a fitting couple :wub:

Hey, my shirt looks good on you.” Reina commented casually, causing Lin to twitch spastically. Risa smiled prettily at the compliment and the rest of the day carried on normally.

I lol-ed again :lol:

Pieces of You: Omake 2

Okay, I totally can’t understand why Jun refuses to believe that TanaGaki are going out? I mean, she herself and Ai are doing the same thing, no? :?

With Mine

You know, this chapter was so long that I had to hold my need for the washroom for like FOREVER!! Gah…the things I do (eg. Risk exploding) to read your fics :D

Damn, I was sure I was freezing just moments ago. Now it’s getting kinda hot in here :shocked I thought Risa was gonna give Reina a strip tease dance. In the end, it turned out to just that. A tease XD Oh well, the lap dance was all sorts of awesome :twothumbs

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2009, 05:55:53 PM »
Pieces of You: Omake 2

[quote “Then they got real quiet. I think that’s when they kissed, then Tanaka-san said she forgave her and they left.”[/quote]

XD

With mine.

“You don’t know her like I do. Reina is actually very delicate, she needs someone to take care of her, especially when she doesn’t feel good.” worries coming back ten-fold, Risa started pacing again.

:lol:

At her cool touch, though, Reina stirred, “Eri.” she called out roughly, “I don’t want you to take care of me. Dorkfish.” Risa tilted her head in confusion at the unusual insult, even more confused when she mumbled something about corndogs.

:rofl:

“Yeah, get Risa. I love her, she’ll take care of me.” She swatted at Risa’s hand on her head, then changed her mind halfway and grabbed the hand, bringing it to her chest to cuddle it.

Suwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!

“Yeah, well, I’ve always wanted a lap dance.” Reina grinned mischievously, watching her girlfriend’s face go bright red.

“Ehhh?! A what now!?” The reaction queen dropped her chopsticks on the table in surprise, causing Reina to outright laugh at her expression.

“A lap dance. I want you,” she reached out with her foot under the table and caressed Risa’s calf with her toes. She jumped, feeling her body heat up, “To give me,” the foot traveled higher to her knee, “A lap dance.” Risa grabbed her foot before it could snuggle in between her thighs too deeply.

“Let’s eat first and I’ll think about it.” Reina couldn’t stop grinning throughout dinner and Risa couldn’t stop blushing. When they were finished and the dishes put away, they raced up to Reina’s room, giggling like children.

:on bleed:

:bow:  :bow:  :bow:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2009, 06:05:52 PM »
Uwahhhhh!!! I got blood all over my laptop just by reading your chapter! :inlove: *need...to...stop...nosebleed...* It's finishing already? Need more TanaGaki :P

I love every single word in this chapter that I just don't know what to comment on hahaha. But my fav line has got to be this:
“Yeah, get Risa. I love her, she’ll take care of me.” She swatted at Risa’s hand on her head, then changed her mind halfway and grabbed the hand, bringing it to her chest to cuddle it.

Can I call you baddie, btw?
Cool nick! I like! :twothumbs

P.S. Reina is such a butt girl

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #108 on: August 27, 2009, 02:41:50 AM »
With Mine
Oh man, that was so hot!!! :drool: Gimme a lapdance from Gaki and a striptease from Reina!!! XD Sick Reina is too cute~ :wub:

Perv
OMFG *dies of blood loss* Gaki cooking without panties....Reina taking her right there  :-*in the kitchen.... :drool: I look forward to the christening of all the other rooms. :grin:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: August 28, 2009, 02:39:44 AM »
@FaqU - Hmmm... :whistle: BTW do you have access to the Perv?

@rokun - Everytime I type your name, I wanna put a -sama on the end of it. I can't believe you think you can learn from me, I mean, I may have the advantage of being a girl, but there's no way I can match up to you in plots, everything I've read from you has been absolutely amazing. I just love it, and the way you write the girls is so convincing, in fact, when I first saw your stuff I thought you were a girl!  :lol: The fact that you are a dude just makes your stories all the more awesome.

@Armaghetta -  :whistle:

@Sukoshi - I'm glad you think my stories are realistic. Way back when I used to write the-whole-project-is-gay stories. And then reality smacked me in the face. Nono, Kaori, and Miki got married, Kago became a little whore (though I still love her!), babies were had, or not. And I realized, there is no way statistically that the whole project is gay. In fact, I think it might be even lower because they're all girls! And instead of being sad about this realization, I thought, 'Well, damn. If only a few of them are gay for each other, doesn't that make things better? Doesn't it make for a better read if everyone is different?'

Though I still have my ships and they are many and diverse.

About Playboy!Ai. It's sexy, yeah, but I think it's totally out of character. Though I love to read about it, I think Ai is the least likely to be a player. In fact, I think she would probably be the least demonstrative lover out of all of momusu, she strikes me as very in control, perhaps someone who sees love making as a practice instead of a passion.

And finally, dorkfish is an inside joke. You can catch them with a corndog as bait. But it's still funny for delirious reasons.

@hammy-san - Aww, your praise is totally making me blush!  :shy1: :shy2: <--- *is me* I'm glad you like this story.

@kRisZ -  :cool1: :bath: :bingo: :on asmo: Yeah.  :on woohoo: :ondick:

@baddie - Luckily for you, I'm starting a perv fic. Can you get into the Perv? There will prolly be some more Reina loving Risa ass in future chapters.

@Kreamy -  :mon misch: Aw yeah!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2009, 02:42:56 AM »
Pieces of You: Omake 3

Ai marched down the hallway determinedly, a mission on her mind; she was searching for one button nosed little bean, intending to have a word with her. Risa wasn’t very hard to find these days, usually attached to Reina at the hip, or at least always somewhere in the same vicinity. Today, Reina had been spotted in the second dressing room, and Ai would bet that Risa was with her.

Coming to the door, Ai wasted no time in bursting into the room, causing the occupants to jump in their seats, “Ai-chan!” Both cried simultaneously at her sudden entrance. For a moment, the three looked at each other in silence, Ai glaring between the two, Risa and Reina just looking more and more confused. Just Reina started to open her mouth to ask what she wanted, Ai spoke.

“I need to speak to Niigaki-san.” The two younger girls shared an even more bewildered look at the use of Risa’s full last name, but Risa finally nodded at Reina, indicating that it was okay to leave them alone together. Reluctantly, Reina stood and headed to the door, “Ah.” Ai began, just as she put her hand on the knob, “Happy birthday.” Blinking in surprise, Reina acknowledged her well wishes and left.

“I got a call from your mom today.” Ai said as soon as the door closed, “She wanted me to talk to you, said that you were moving out of the house and into an apartment with your girlfriend. Is it true? Are you really moving in with Reina?”

A little apprehensive, she hated confrontations after all, Risa nodded, “Yes, it’s true.”

Ai’s voice lowered dangerously, “How long have you two been going out?”

“A little over a year now.” Risa answered timidly, not wanting to see her friend angry.

It was too late though, Ai exploded, “A year?! You’ve been together for a year!?” In the sudden silence after that exclamation, both girls thought they heard a scuffle outside the door but ignored it. The tension in the room was palpable, “You’ve been dating another member for over a year!?” Ai reiterated, finally setting Risa off in annoyance.

“I’m not the only one who’s been dating another member! You think I don’t know about you and Jun Jun?!” Ai’s eyes widened at the counter accusation, “You’re some hypocrite for being mad about me dating another member when you’re doing the same thing!”

“I still can’t believe you!” Ai screamed back, “I can’t believe that you’re dating Reina and didn’t tell me! For over a year even! You and I have been best friends for eight years now and you couldn’t even hint at being in love with someone?! I thought we could tell each other anything!?”

“Ehhhh!” Risa stumbled in surprise, “That’s why you’re mad?! Especially since you’re being hypocritical there too!!”

“Oh yeah.” Ai replied simply, taking a seat.

Risa couldn’t help it, she started laughing, “Did we just have a fight or a comedy script?” Ai joined in her laughter.

“Sorry Gaki-san, I’m happy for you, but I wanted to give you a hard time, even though I’m guilty of the same things. How long have you known about me and Jun?” Ai was surprised when Risa frowned, sitting in the chair next to her.

“Over a year. Not long before Reina and I got together, actually, like two days before. How long have you two been together?” Ai tilted her head cutely, making a humming sound.

“Fifteen months now. Sixteen in a week and a half.” Risa laughed a little at her exactness.

“That’s just like you to remember down to the day right off the top of your head. Even I have to think a minute.” The two shared another bout of merriment, “Why haven’t you two moved in together.”

“Ah well, we’ve talked about it, but Lin and Jun live together and I don’t want Linko to be alone. Though it does seem like I have more of my things over there than at my own house.” Risa nodded at her friend’s thoughtfulness, which was reminiscent of their old days.

“Ai-chan, now that we’re being honest with each other, there’s something I need to tell you. About why Reina and I got together.” Though she knew she was a hundred percent in love with Reina now, it was hard to forget your first love and if she wanted to really be friends with Ai again, she’d have to come completely clean.

“Oh, why did you get together?” Ai questioned innocently.

“We didn’t get together because we loved each other at first. We started dating because Reina offered to comfort me about my first heartbreak.” Here Risa took a deep breath, “Over you.”

“Me?” Ai parroted, not quite getting what she was saying. “Heartbreak?” Then the pieces fell into place, “You were in love with me?” She looked like someone had just punched her in the gut.

Risa nodded regretfully, “For a long time I was. Reina saw and tried to make me feel better, but the night I saw you and Jun kissing, well, I lost it.” She saw the older girl’s eyes fill with tears, imagining her pain, “Reina was there for me when I broke down, we made love,” Both girls blushed a little, “And agreed to date. A couple months ago, I finally realized that I was over you and I loved Reina, so I asked her to get an apartment with me.”

“Gaki-san, I’m so sorry.” Ai’s tears flowed freely and Risa shushed her, pulling her up to embrace her gently, “I had no idea, if I had…” She couldn’t complete her sentence, burying her face into her friend’s shoulder when both girls realized that if she had known, she couldn’t have done anything anyway. You can’t choose who you love and if she’d known Risa’s feeling, it might have driven them apart in a way that they couldn’t recover from.

“It’s okay Ai-chan, it’s in the past now and we’re both happy, so let’s just forget about it.” Ai nodded weakly, still crying a little, “If you want to make it up to me, you can help me move into my new apartment this weekend.”

“Okay!” Ai pulled back finally, grinning slightly. She didn’t want to dwell on bad feelings any more than Risa did. Maybe helping her friend start a new chapter in her life might help them both to get past any remaining awkwardness.

“Yosh!” Risa nodded firmly, her own tears drying up before they could fall, “Then let’s go find our girls and get to the studio.” The two headed for the door.

They weren’t expecting both their girlfriends to be right outside, nor did they expect to find Jun pinning Reina face first against the wall, using her height to her advantage. Jun was twisting Reina’s left arm behind her back with her right hand, using her left forearm to trap the smaller girl’s face to the wall. Reina’s right arm swatted ineffectually at her captor, unable to do any damage at all in her position.

When Ai and Risa stepped into the hallway, all four shared a surprised look before the grappling girls sprung apart, “Uh, she heard the yelling and tried to go back in.” Jun explained while Reina rubbed her shoulder, nodding in agreement, “When I told her to let you guys talk, she ignored me. So…” She turned to Reina, “No hard feeling Tanaka-san? I told you they needed to work things out on their own.”

“Yeah, no hard feelings. And by the way, next time you try to make amends with someone, saying ‘I told you so’ isn’t a good way to start.” Reina sidled up to Risa’s open side, slipping an arm around her waist. Jun did the same to Ai, staying as far from Reina as she could, even with their truce she feared retaliation.

Next to each other, Ai and Risa shared a bewildered look before they just shrugged off the weirdness. They were used to their girls’ by now.

~~~~~~

Alrighty guys, here's the last Omake! I promise I'll think of some more short stories later, but right now, I'm trying my damnedest to get a full story out on Word. The first two chapters are really long, though, and I have super awful ADHD, so I can't sit still and write for long periods of time.  :( But I'm trying! Maybe I can split the chapters up to extend my posting time?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009, 07:54:57 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2009, 08:11:59 AM »
Pieces of You: Omake 3
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww...happy ending is happy! :cow:

They weren’t expecting both their girlfriends to be right outside, nor did they expect to find Jun pinning Reina face first against the wall, using her height to her advantage. Jun was twisting Reina’s left arm behind her back with her right hand, using her left forearm to trap the smaller girl’s face to the wall. Reina’s right arm swatted ineffectually at her captor, unable to do any damage at all in her position.
* JFC pictures this...and ROFL's majorly.
:on lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Omake 3 08/27)
« Reply #112 on: August 28, 2009, 08:42:36 AM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's over already? I was hoping it would go on forever :P
I'm glad everything worked out and all 4 girls are happy now :)
I'll be waiting for new updates by you. Be quick alright? :D

Offline Sukoshi

• Member+
  • Forever in love with the turtle and the hare
« Reply #113 on: August 28, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »
'Well, damn. If only a few of them are gay for each other, doesn't that make things better? Doesn't it make for a better read if everyone is different?'

My sentiments exactly! =D

About Playboy!Ai. It's sexy, yeah, but I think it's totally out of character. Though I love to read about it, I think Ai is the least likely to be a player. In fact, I think she would probably be the least demonstrative lover out of all of momusu, she strikes me as very in control, perhaps someone who sees love making as a practice instead of a passion.

lol I love all elements of fiction, the realism and pure fantasy of it all.  Ai chan can be totally OC that way but I enjoy the different take on her character at the same time.  kind of like a breath of fresh air.  But the way I see it, it's not a total lie.  The playboy-ness, the passion, it's like something you can briefly catch a glimpse of when she's performing.  It's totally not who she is but it is something she can project.

now as for the 3rd omake.  I agree with Hammy san.  It's something I would have loved to have gone on forever.  

*breathes a sigh of contentment*  :stuffed:

the ending was absolutely perfect.  It makes me miss this story and not miss it at the same time (in a good way!).  Like it doesn't feel like the end, it feels like their happy relationships will go on forever.  :luvluv2:

Offline FaqU

• Member+
« Reply #114 on: August 28, 2009, 04:28:05 PM »
Awwww that was such a happy ending  :) 

Finally Ai-chan figured everything out as well confronted Risa but totally agreeing with Risa here, she can't be yelled at over something that Ai-chan was doing so  :P

I can totally imagine Junko and Reina outside fighting it out, Junko totally won there  :lol:

And as to the Perv, why yes I have read it and damn  :drool: that was  :inlove: I swear the tissue company is going to make a fortune out of me  :lol:  More  :shakeit: is never a bad thing right?  :w00t:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: August 28, 2009, 05:15:27 PM »
The perfect tie-up to a great story :bow:

Luckily for you, I'm starting a perv fic. Can you get into the Perv? There will prolly be some more Reina loving Risa ass in future chapters.
I'm so stalking your Perv section :drool:

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #116 on: August 28, 2009, 07:43:01 PM »
You can’t choose who you love and if she’d known Risa’s feeling, it might have driven them apart in a way that they couldn’t recover from.

true

“Then let’s go find our girls and get to the studio.”

:cow:

“Yeah, no hard feelings. And by the way, next time you try to make amends with someone, saying ‘I told you so’ isn’t a good way to start.” Reina sidled up to Risa’s open side, slipping an arm around her waist. Jun did the same to Ai, staying as far from Reina as she could, even with their truce she feared retaliation.

:lol:

Happy ending! Yay!

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
« Reply #117 on: August 28, 2009, 08:30:08 PM »
Happy ending WOOO!  :onioncheer:
At least Risa finally told Ai-chan how she felt and they can go forward.
And LOL at Junko pinning Reina against the wall. I can totally imagine the face of their girlfriends when they saw them  XD XD XD
:on GJ:
I'll keep an eye on the Perv too :ding:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #118 on: August 29, 2009, 06:19:08 AM »
This has got to be one of my favorite parts of this story. Really. I think it's wonderful that TakaGaki can simply move on like that, it's proof that they are best friends and will be no matter what~~ :heart: And I LMAO'd at Jun pinning Reina to the wall. :rofl:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2009, 08:58:09 AM »
Everybody Loves Ai-chan (Except Gaki-san)

“Reina says we should just jump her!” Reina’s voice exclaimed from the mostly empty lounge, followed by two loud shushes. The phrase made Risa pause in her tracks before she could round the corner, that couldn’t mean what she thought it did, could it?

“Do you want everyone to hear our plans?” Sayu’s voice chimed in much quieter, obviously a little annoyed.

“Well, you know she’s too oblivious to these kind of things for a subtle approach. Ai-chan’s just not wired that way.” Reina replied, softly this time and Risa could picture the pout on her face.

“Well, I don’t think outright attacking her is the solution.” Kame’s voiced sounded and Risa’s eyes widened, she couldn’t believe the girl was in on this kind of talk. Actually she could, the atomic aho wasn’t as innocent as everyone thought, Risa shivered at that particular memory, partly in excitement and partly in terror.

“Maybe we should go for a full frontal assault on a different scale. Ai-chan would never see it coming and at the same time, we can all get our feelings across and make her choose one of us.” Sayumi planned reasonably/evilly.

“Ai-chan won’t choose one of you.” From her vantage point wedged behind one of the decorative posts by the door, Risa could make out the nanahachikkies storm into the lounge, having obviously heard the last sentence. Following her statement, Koharu pointed her finger annoyingly at her former mentor.

Risa almost felt like rolling her eyes when the group spontaneously broke out into a loud argument. It was pretty entertaining, though, and she absently wished she had some popcorn or something.

Shouts of things like, ‘Ai-chan’s mine!’ or ‘Ai-chan wouldn’t go for you.’ or ‘I could treat Takahashi-san better than you could.’ filled the small lounge.

“Wait wait wait!!” In an attempt to restore order, Sayu stood up on the couch and yelled over everyone but she was quickly pulled down and back into the fray which was becoming dangerously close to getting physical.

This was absurd, Risa shook her head, she had to stop things before they got out of hand, but just as she was about to step in a commanding voice resonated through the room and instantly induced silence.

“What is going on here!” Yossui’s strong voice shouted as she entered the noisy lounge with Miki and Rika in tow. All three were dressed in their Gatas’ jerseys, evidently back from practice. Hearing their former leader’s angry question immediately quieted the girls down.

“Yeah, and what’s this about Ai-chan?” Rika’s gentle inquiry was a counter to her partner’s.

The current Musumes looked at each other hesitantly before simultaneously looking to Sayu to explain. “Ah, well.” she exchanged nervous glances with her generation mates, “We were just arguing about who could get Ai-chan to fall for her and how and who deserves her.”

The three 85ers looked at each other incredulously, “Why would you guys be arguing over that?” Miki cried, but before anyone could answer, she continued, “It’s obvious that I would win her heart.”

The others in the room immediately started shouting again, this time at the groping demon. Rolling her eyes, Yossui held up her hands in the universal ‘be quiet’ gesture, “Now now, there’s an easy way to settle this. We all confess to Ai-chan today, blatantly tell her how you feel and see if she accepts.”

“Wait, we?” Reina asked, eyeing the older girl suspiciously. Yossui shared a look with Rika and they nodded at each other.

“Yeah, you didn’t think you were the only ones that girl got to, did you?” Yossui replied with a serious face. The Musumes stared in disbelief.

“Yeah, I mean, Ai-chan is just so Ai-chan.” Rika gave an exaggerated shiver and the disbelief turned to her, “What?” she asked innocently.

“It’s just, I always thought you and Yossui were an item.” The reply to Reina’s statement was instantaneous, Yossui and Rika shared a disgusted look and pointed to the other.

“How could you think I’d ever go out with her?!” the exclaimed in unison.

“She’s too girly!” Yossui griped.

“She’s too passive!” Rika said at the same time. The two looked at each other again.

“Girly/Passive?!” Once again, said at the same time. Miki finally stepped in here and smacked them both on the back of the heads.

“Alright enough of that. How are we going to figure out who goes first?” Once again, fighting broke out. Risa was starting to feel a little faint, this had to be the weirdest day she’d ever had. And that included the time she went shopping with Sayu and that day she’d ended up in a sewer and literally had her underwear stolen without her pants being taken off. But I digress.

“Well.” Another voice broke out over the chaos in the lounge and Risa almost couldn’t keep from shouting an ‘Uso!’ when Yuko strolled into the lounge, “You could pick numbers from a hat, but I wanna play too.” The girls quickly deferred to the queen of H!P and the required items were soon found.

Risa chose this time to make her escape, she had to warm Ai-chan about this insidious plot. Once out of ear shot, she began to run to the elevators, Ai was in the dressing room on the third floor and couldn’t possibly know the hell that awaited her today.

Suddenly, Risa stopped, a little devil had appeared on her shoulder that looked suspiciously like Sayu with devil horns, “Don’t tell Ai-chan yet, this could turn out to be pretty amusing.”

Not one to usually listen to her bad side, Risa paused, she had been thinking that and the girls couldn’t do any real harm to her friend, could they? Yes they could, she realized, this was the Hello!Project girls.

About that time, a little angel appeared on her other shoulder that bore a resemblance to Reina if the girl would ever be seen in that much white wearing a sparkly halo, “I gotta say, listen to the Devil, she knows what she’s talking about.”

“Eh! Aren’t you supposed to tell me to be good and tell Ai-chan what’s going on before something bad happens?” Risa couldn’t believe she was talking to these cute little figments of her imagination like this.

“Well, yeah, but where’s the fun in that?” The Reina angel laughed and floated over to kiss the Sayu devil on the mouth. Risa blushed at the sight, but became distracted when another little figment appeared, this time in front of her. It looked like Eri but had neither a halo or horns, Risa felt her face flush deeper when she realized that the little figment really wasn’t wearing much at all.

“If you tell Ai-chan.” Little Eri said threateningly, waving her finger, “The three of us will haunt your dreams for a long time and do naughty things to each other.”

Risa actually had to think about this, after all, the rokkies were pretty hot, but she ultimately realized that if she kept dreaming about them getting it on with each other, she’d never be able to work with them again. Besides, she just wasn’t attracted to any of them and she did kind of want to see where the Musumes were heading with this little contest of theirs. So she nodded and the little figments poofed out of existence.

“I need to lay off the caffeine.” Risa mumbled, heading up to stake out her best friend and wait for the show.

~~~~~~~~~

Risa eyed her friend across the room, placidly reading a book, no idea what was in store for her today. She’d make sure that she was close enough to hear what ever was going to go on, but far enough out of the way that the others didn’t notice her and make her leave. For all that she could get attention, Risa also knew how to make herself invisible.

For a while, nothing happened, then, just as she was about to pull out her own book, Lin Lin nervously stuck her head in the room, “Ai-chan?” she called quietly.

Ai looked up at the sound and smiled brightly at the sight of her favorite kouhai, “Ah Lin-chan, come in. What are you up to?”

Lin looked down nervously, obviously realizing that if she made eye contact, she’d lose her nerve. All at once, Risa felt bad for the girl, she knew that Ai wouldn’t return her feelings and she was afraid that this might make things awkward between the two. She didn’t want Ai to lose such a good friend over something like this, but the girl just couldn’t handle some things still.

“Um, I needed to tell you something and then ask you something, so don’t say anything until I finish, okay?” Ai was visibly confused, but nodded, agreeing to the terms, “Ai,” both older girls were a little shocked at the lack of a suffix, but neither said a word, “I really love you romantically, would you please be my girlfriend?”

Risa watched Ai’s face struggle to not express all the shock she was feeling, though the expression still gave Lin the answer she was looking for, “Oh.” The Chinese girl nodded like she had expected that, and maybe she had, “I see. I’m sorry, I’ll just go.”

“Wait.” Ai grabbed the younger girl’s arm and held her still, “Just wait, okay.” Despite herself, Risa held her breath, wondering if she’d been wrong about her friend. “I’m sorry I can’t return your feelings.” Risa let out her breath quietly, wincing at the look on Lin’s face, “but I’m grateful you feel that way. Even though it hurts you, I want us to stay friends, Lin please. You’re very important to me, I don’t connect well to many people and you’re one of the few.”

Lin sniffled, unable to reply and Ai pulled her into a reluctant hug, murmuring into the girl’s hair, “You’re like family to me, a little sister that I rely on. Please Lin, don’t pull away from me.” Risa held her breath again, waiting for Lin’s reply.

“Okay.” was the feeble mumble from the broken hearted girl. Risa again exhaled and watched the two part finally. After Lin had gone, Ai stood in the same spot and Risa desperately wanted to ask her what she was thinking, but reminded herself that she was invisible and invisible people didn’t talk.

Finally, Ai shook her head with a sigh and returned to her book, obviously in an attempt to distract herself. Risa watched her for another moment, trying to figure out what she was thinking. Even after all the years they’d been friends, Risa still couldn’t always tell with her.

The room was quiet for a long time and the two girls had started to doze off when suddenly, the door burst open and Sayumi twirled in with a cheerful, “Hi~~!” Ai snapped to her feet, Risa nearly doing so as well, only just managing to catch herself from scolding Sayu for her loud entrance.

‘No more coffee for me, I’ll just stick to tea.’ Risa shook herself and sunk back farther into the corner she’d stationed herself in.

“Ah, Sayu.” Ai sighed slumping back into her seat, “What are you doing?”

“Do you think I’m cute?” Ignoring the previous question, Sayu posted one of her own. Ai nearly jumped out of her chair again.

“What? Sayu, you know you’re cute.” Risa saw a nervous twitch appear on her friend’s brow and briefly considered rescuing her. Very briefly.

“But I want to know if you think I’m cute.” Sayumi pouted adorably and Ai twitched again, something probably told her that she was treading dangerous ground, but for the life of her she couldn’t figure out how to not jump off the cliff.

“O-Of course I think you’re cute, Sayu.” Before she could even finish her sentence, Ai found a hundred pounds of happy Sayumi in her lap, kissing and nuzzling her neck. She paused a second in shock, before beginning to fight the younger girl, “W-What are you- Don’t bite!”

Finally, Ai managed to plant her hands and push with all her might, dislodging Sayu from her feast, “What’s wrong?” Sayumi asked innocently, batting her eyelashes. “Don’t you like that?”

“Well, from a purely physical stand point, but that’s not the point! Sayu, I’m just not interested in you that way.” Ai said firmly, resisting the pouting girl straddling her.

Sayumi pouted for a few more seconds before giving up and sighing, “Fine.” Then she sullenly got off of Ai and left the room.

Ai immediately lunged for a tissue and began to wipe her neck clean of any saliva that had been left behind by the encounter. Risa almost laughed, poor girl, and the day had only just begun to get weird for her.

“Gaki-san.” She whined at her and the younger girl started, “Sayu slobbered on me.” Risa looked around herself, stupidly thinking Ai couldn’t possibly be talking to her, but who else do they know nicknamed Gaki?

“Uh, you knew I was here?” Risa asked dumbly and Ai gave her an odd look, obviously trying to decide whether she was crazy today too.

‘I must be, but whatev.’

“You’re kinda hard to miss, even if you’re being quiet.” Ai pointed out and the younger girl couldn’t help but slap her forehead.

“No one else noticed me.” Risa pointed out, watching Ai rub the skin on her neck where Sayu had bitten her.

“There is obviously something wrong with the others today.” Ai responded dryly, at that moment, the door burst in again and Reina and Eri stumbled in, pulling each others hair.

“It’s Reina's turn, dammit!” Reina cried, kicking the older girl in the shin. Eri yelped and hopped on one foot, leaning into Reina to balance herself out. Both girls tumbled to the floor, Eri getting in a lucky elbow to the younger girl’s gut. Ai pulled her feet up as both knocked into her chair.

“Uh guys?!” she yelled out, alarmed. The fighting rokkies froze, Reina pulling Eri’s hair so hard, the girl was looking at the ceiling and Eri in the middle of dragging her nails down her friend’s neck. The two hopped to their feet, Reina getting in a parting kick to the back of Eri’s legs.

“Uh Ai-chan! We were just…”

“Oh, yeah, we were….” The rokkies exchanged a look and nodded at each other, then they grabbed Ai and pulled her to the floor.

“Ah! What are you- No stop!” Ai tried to struggle, but in almost no time Reina was restraining her hands above her head and Eri was sitting on her thighs, trapping her legs to the floor.

“Well, Ai-chan, Eri and I want you to ourselves. I think we can share you though, right?” Reina glanced at Eri for confirmation, the older girl nodded, “So for now, I think Eri can have your bottom half and I’ll take your top half. Then we’ll switch.” Ai’s eyes widened at the declaration but she seemed unsure of what to do.

Until Reina lifted her shirt up and Eri started to unbuckle her pants, “No! Stop!” she cried, struggling frantically and bucking her hips. The rokkies stopped undressing her and concentrated on just holding her down, trying to calm their leader. Ai would have none of it, though, and threw Eri off her violently. With her legs free and in an impressive display of flexibility, Ai bent herself in half and kicked Reina in the back, sending her flying into a chair.

“What the fuck?!” Ai yelped, jumping to her feet and the three girls were surprised by the curse.

“Geez, Ai.” Reina muttered as if the older girl had done something wrong, “You don’t have to be so mean.”

“Yeah, Ai-chan.” Eri said, coming over to Reina to brush some dirt off her back where Ai had kicked her. Ai sputtered in confusion and the rokkies exchanged another look, this time concerned. “Are you alright?”

“Yeah, you look a little pale.” Reina came over to Ai and put her hand to her forehead, causing Ai to flinch but not protest.

“Uh, wha, buh?” Was all Ai could say. Giggling, the rokkies kissed her on the head and left, throwing good byes over their shoulder. Ai turned to an equally perplexed Risa, “What just happened?”

“I…. Don’t know.” Risa said. Ai shook her head repeatedly and Risa slowly got to her feet, “Let’s go get a drink.” She suggested to the frazzled girl gently.

Ai allowed Risa to lead her to the vending machines on that floor, still a little traumatized. The passed by Jun Jun who was sitting placidly on a bench across from the machines, nibbling a banana and appearing deep in thought.

“Hey Junko.”

“Hi Jun.”

Jun did a double take when Ai came into her sight, staring for a second, then turning to her watch, then turning back to Ai. She seemed to be wrestling with something in her mind, but finally came to some kind of decision. “Takahashi-san.” she called in a sing song tone, “I like you, be mine.” she thrust out her banana as if sealing the deal.

Risa watched intensely as Ai suddenly looked very sad before pushing the fruit away. Jun frowned a little at the nonverbal rejection, “I’m sorry, Jun Jun, I can’t accept your feelings, but I’m thankful that you feel that way.”

Risa saw Jun tilt her head down and for a second, thought she was crying, but then the Chinese girl looked up with a bright smile, “I thought as much. That won’t change how I feel though, keep the banana.” Jun held the fruit out again enticingly and Ai reluctantly took it. Then she skipped off, apparently none the worse for wear.

“…” Ai looked at Risa with tear filled eyes and took a small bite of banana, looking every inch the overwhelmed young woman she was. Risa patted her back comfortingly and slid some money into the drink machine, punching the button for Ai’s favorite drink.

The two sat quietly on the bench, sipping their drinks as Ai slowly recovered from her attacks earlier. Risa started to feel just the tiniest bit bad, was it really alright for her to leave her friend at everyone’s mercy today?

Risa became distracted from her thoughts when a tiny negligee clad Eri popped up in front of her nose. Silently, the little figment pointed to Risa’s left shoulder where the Devil Sayu and Angel Reina were making out heavily. The little devil moaned when the angel’s hand slipped somewhere south and Risa blushed, turning back to the Eri figment in front of her. The little Eri waved her finger in an ‘Ah ah!’ gesture before winking.

All three disappeared and Risa shook her head, ‘I’m cutting back on my sugar intake too.’

“Ai-chan!!” a high pitched voice called and both gokkies looked up started as Rika came flying around the corner. The energetic woman grabbed Ai up off the bench and swung her around once before pulling her into a hug, “Let’s go on a date!”

Ai choked on her fruity soda, “Date?!” She struggled against the older woman’s tight embrace, “But I have to work later!”

“Skip work, let’s go out.” Rika insisted, clutching Ai’s shoulders. Risa could see that her leader was on high alert by her tense muscles.

“Why?” Ai asked simply and Rika paused, scratching her head in embarrassment.

“Well, because I want to spend time with you.” The woman twiddled her thumbs together, “I like you.” She looked like a teenager again, with that vulnerable look on her face.

Ai looked down and sniffled once, “I’m sorry Ishikawa-san, I just don’t think of you like that. I’m sorry, but there’s got to be someone out there better for you than I am. Someone who can treat you right and love you the way you deserve.” When she looked up, there were a few tears falling down her face. Rika immediately hugged her.

“Don’t cry, honey, shh.” Rika petted her head and Risa could see Ai’s shoulders shake a little, “You’ll always be my Sapphire.” That last line made Ai burst into laughter and Risa swallowed her own snickers, “What?”

“Thanks Ishikawa-san.” Ai allowed the older woman to wipe away her tears, not explaining why hearing the usually girly Rika saying such a thing was so funny.

Rika shrugged, “I figured you didn’t feel like that, but I had to try, anyway, let’s go shopping sometime anyway.” Ai grinned and nodded brightly, with an agreeing, ‘Un!’

The gokkies watched the woman walk away, as soon as she had turned the corner, Ai pounced on Risa, “What is up with everyone today?! Is this some kind of joke?!”

“I have no idea.” Risa held up her hands in defense, the lie slipping easily off her tongue. “But everyone seems sincere so far, if a little crazy.”

“I can’t take this, I’m not a heartbreaker, that was Yoshizawa-san’s job.” Ai put her palm over her heart, “Anymore of this and I might crack.”

About that time, Koharu and Aika rushed around the corner, both holding hand picked flowers and nearly crashing into the two gokkies. They skidded to a stop and bowed, apologizing profusely and thrusting the flowers out in front of them at Ai.

“Takahashi-san!” They chorused, “Please accept our gift!” Ai raised her eyebrows and slowly took the flowers, seeming to have an idea of where this was going. To her surprise though, she wasn’t accosted or assaulted in any way by the younger girls.

“We wanted you to know that we like you.” Koharu began with an energetic smile and Ai opened her mouth to reject them, but was cut off by Aika.

“We also know that there is no way you can return our feelings, especially because we‘re so young.” The small girl continued.

“But,” Koharu took up with a mischievous grin, “We’ll be twenty in a few years and when that happens, we won’t give up on you so easily.”

“Until then, though, we wanted you to know that we’ll continue to admire and support you.” Aika finished and both girls bowed and scampered off before Ai could get a word in edgewise.

Risa and Ai exchanged a look, “Should I be scared?” The older asked with a tremor in her voice.

“Uh, probably.” Risa nodded, wondering what the last three would have in store for her friend. “Let’s head back to the dressing room.” She suggested and stood up to take Ai’s arm and guide her back.

The two only made it halfway down the hall before a smooth voice called out from behind them, “Ai-chan.” The friends paused, eyes widening as they slowly turned around, spotting Yossui leaning casually against the wall, arms crossed over her chest. She gestured for Ai to come over to her and, after a moment of hesitation were the girl looked to Risa for help, Ai complied.

“Yes, Yoshizawa-san?” Ai questioned as she approached. Subtly, Yossui positioned Ai so that she had her back to the wall and her front to the older woman.

“Ai-chan, I want to extend an invitation to you to go on a date with me.” Ai opened her mouth to refuse, but her breath caught in her throat when Yossui gently pushed a strand of hair behind her ear, “I have what you could say is a soft spot for you.” The older woman admitted, shifting a little closer and leaning her forearm against the wall next to her quarry, “I would like to spend time with you, even if you don’t feel the same.”

Speechless, Ai could only nod, watching with wide eyes as the latest former leader brought out a thin tipped marker and gently took her hand. Yossui lightly wrote her cell number into Ai’s sensitive palm, eliciting a gasp at the electric feeling, even though she knew well that Ai had her number already.

“If you ever want to take up my offer, give me a call.” Yossui concluded softly, putting the marker away and reaching out to caress the younger girl’s cheek. Then she made her escape, sauntering off with an easy, confident gait.

Risa eventually felt her eyes return to their normal size and turned her attention to the still stunned Ai, “Well, that’s going to be hard to follow.” Both girls jerked to attention at the silky tone, spinning to look at the older woman that was standing behind Risa. “I guess I should just be forward.” Yuko brushed past Risa, giving her a pat on the head in passing, and wrapped Ai into a gentle hug, ignoring her stiffening in the embrace. “It’s been a while since we got together, whether alone or in a group.” The woman mentioned offhandedly, “I want you to do something with me this weekend.”

“I-I.” Ai swallowed hard, trying to find her words, “I don’t think that would be a good idea.”

“And why not?” Yuko questioned with a barely noticeable hint of steel in her tone, “Don’t you trust me to behave myself?”

“I would trust you more if I had Gaki-san by my side.” Ai stated firmly and Yuko finally let go of her, smirking knowingly.

“Ah, it’s like that. I see.” Risa gulped when the older woman turned to give her an examining look, “Well, I guess there’s room in my apartment for one more, if you’re interested.” she offered flippantly and Risa hesitantly nodded. How had she gotten involved in this? Oh right, because she was crazy. “Consider it a date, then.” Yuko concluded, sweeping away from them and down the hallway.

As soon as she was out of sight, both girls sagged in relief, Ai nearly sliding down the wall on suddenly boneless legs. “I think my life just flashed before my eyes.” she cried out dramatically and Risa laughed breathlessly, walking over to support her friend.

“Yeah, I think your life just flashed before my eyes too.” She stated, noticing the joke zoom right over Ai’s head. Risa rolled her eyes at the girl’s obliviousness, “Let’s go hide out somewhere.” She suggested to Ai’s enthusiastic agreement.

“Nakazawa-san always makes me feel like I’m fifteen again” Ai noted absently as the two slunk down the hall to their dressing room. “Like I’m just a kid who doesn’t know the first thing about being an idol and she’s so much more mature than I’ll ever be.”

“Yeah, but she’s kind of exciting, too.” Risa mumbled with a blush and Ai turned an odd look to her. Suddenly, to their side, a door opened and out poked Miki’s head, causing both girls to freeze in their tracks.

“You know what else is exciting?” The groping demon said with a lazy grin, “Me.” And without another word, she snatched Ai into the depths of the dark room, never to be heard from again.

Actually, Risa did hear her scream and then the sound of something large smashing into a table resounded from the room. Fearing for her friend’s safety, Risa dove for the door and swung herself inside. She held her breath in horrified silence as she took in the scene before her, Miki had her friend pinned to the conference table in the middle of the room and in the few seconds it had taken Risa to get inside, she had somehow gotten rid of Ai’s pants and used her shirt to tie the girl’s hands behind her back.

Unable to move, Ai was at the demon’s mercy, she couldn’t fight off her deep kisses and after struggling futilely for a moment, she almost had no choice but to kiss back or risk suffocating. Seeing this, Risa paused in rescuing her friend. If the older girl wanted it, then there was nothing to be done. Besides, seeing this from so close was starting to make Risa a little bothered herself.

Apparently pleased by the reaction she was getting, Miki wasted no time in invading Ai’s panties. Snapping back to her senses at the intruding fingers getting dangerously close to her sensitive parts, Ai began to fight in earnest, bucking her hips and struggling against her bonds. Miki either chose to ignore this or thought she was just eager, because she kept going.

Risa felt herself flush all the way down her chest and started to back out of the room until she heard what sounded suspiciously like a sob and saw tears spring from her friend’s eyes. At that, Risa knew she had to stop Miki before she did something they’d all regret. Without thinking about it, Risa ran full speed at the older woman and lunged at her, tackling her off the table and Ai and sending them both sprawling to the ground. Though a little dazed, Risa climbed to her feet and moved to help Ai out of her bonds and fix her rumpled shirt. Then she turned to Miki and glared at her, still laying on the floor, apparently too lazy to get up.

“This is going too far.” Risa scolded, eliciting rolled eyes from the groping demon. Miki put her hand behind her head and shrugged nonchalantly.

“It was worth a try. If you ever want me to finish, Ai-chan,” She called out to the girl who had quickly pulled on her pants, “You know where to find me.”

The friends fled the room, finally making it back to their dressing room and fairly barricading themselves in. Ai looked up at Risa from her spot on the couch a bit fearfully, “You’re not going to confess to me too, are you?”

“No way, Ai-chan. You’re my best friend, there’s no way I could ever think about you like that.” Risa denied, making a face at the though. Her and Ai together? That would just be weird. “Then again,” The younger girl contemplated, causing Ai to look at her wide eyed, “It has been a pretty weird day.” Upon seeing her friend’s face, Risa burst out laughing, “I’m just kidding!”

Ai was not amused, “It’s not funny. I’ve been literally attacked by every musume and almost every former one. I didn’t even know they thought about me like that! If you were in love with me too I don’t know what I’d do.” She looked up with such a devastated face that Risa couldn’t help but think she was adorable.

At the same time, three little figments popped up on her shoulder, all dressed in skimpy school girl outfits, “You should kiss her.” Devil Sayu encouraged cheerfully.

“You should make out with her.” Angel Reina suggested, waggling her eyebrows naughtily.

“If you don’t,” Little Eri warned, waving her finger, “The three of us will haunt your dreams and do things to each other.” Risa smiled down at the innocent Ai-chan in front of her, slowly reaching a hand up, she saw the leader’s eyes widen cautiously, causing her to look like a frightened animal. Swiftly, Risa batted at the figments on her shoulder and they all disappeared with a giant poof and startled screams. Let her dreams be naughty for a while, there was no way in hell she’d go out with Ai in any way other than platonically.

“Wanna go for some ice cream and ditch work?” The older girl was surprised at the normally responsible Risa’s suggestion, but quickly decided she’d rather be anywhere but here.

Already feeling the soothing effects of the cold treat like she was eating it now, Ai nodded enthusiastically and the two friends happily sauntered off together. As they exited the building hand in hand, they never noticed eleven envious pairs of eyes follow them from various windows in the building where they worked.

~~~~~~~

I'm too lazy to post comment replies, so sorry, but thanks for reading my last story.

As for this one, I'm not sure. I'm crazy, I guess, switching from serious to insane all over the place in this one. Though I've never done an Ai pairing story where she doesn't end up with Gaki-san (but still kinda does anyway) in the end.

Also, randomly after Sayu's part I switched to a first person view, for some reason. Then I went back and fixed it later, but I was still like, "WTF mate?" So meh.... Um, hope you enjoyed...

EDIT: Also sorry it's so long and it's been almost exactly a month since the last time I posted here.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 09:00:16 AM by rndmnwierd »

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gacharic Spin - KAKUHEN