JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Rainbow

Author Topic: rndmnwierd's Closet (Granite 9/6)  (Read 74280 times)

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (A very Kawaii birthday 10/24)
« Reply #180 on: October 31, 2010, 07:22:43 AM »
Happy Halloween!!!

“So, a vampire, a zombie and a werewolf walk into a bar-” Ai heard one of her regulars begin, only to be immediately cut off by the girl sitting next to her.

“Kame, stop trying to make a joke out of us.” Risa said with an affectionate, fanged half grin.

Placing a drink down in front of the third girl, Ai blushed at the flirtatious wink that was sent her way. “Thanks, sweetheart.” Sayu purred, a wolfish grin on her fuzzy, elongated muzzle.

“And Sayumin! Quit bothering Ai-chan before she turns you into a puppy again.” The little vampire shared a mischievous smile with the magical bartender, seeing Sayumi shudder slightly at the memory.

“Yeah, Sayu, you’d think you would learn after the first time. You know, though,” Eri hummed, propping her green tinted arm on the bar top, “That reminds me of this one incident…” Eri’s voice faded as Ai walked away with a chuckle. Behind her, the horrified Sayumi quickly dove at her friend, intending to cover her mouth, but the undead girl dodged easily and Sayu ended up in Risa’s lap.

“Ai-chan!” Called a cheerful voice and the young wizard turned to see an even younger girl with a very distinctive smile. “I need a few beers.”

“Sure thing, Aika.” Ai replied, smiling as she handed them over. Aika proceeded to tuck the bottles into a specialized backpack and before the bartender’s eyes, she turned into a Siberian husky and trotted away, the drinks strapped to her back. Shaking her head and chuckling, Ai turned back to the bar, whipping up a drink for another regular that had just walked in.

Reina plopped down next to Risa, her metal armor clanging against her bright red skin. Her long, slim tail swayed back and forth in agitation, bangles jingling together at the spaded end of the appendage. One of her horns emerged from her forehead to curve back over the top of her head while the other began to follow suit, but suddenly tapered off jaggedly as though broken.

Accepting the drink she was given with a half hearted smile and a much more whole heartedly felt sigh, the demon moaned, “I have had the worst day.”

Blinking at her ragged appearance, Risa raised an eyebrow at her, “You must have, you didn’t even change out of your work outfit and, Tanakacchi? Is your horn broken?”

“Yeah, it’s more annoying than permanent, but first of all, a Soul did this to me. And I didn’t even end up collecting him afterwards! I didn’t meet my quota by more than half AND I got a citation for breaking some stupid, antiquated rule about Souls with horses.” Reina ranted, downing half her drink with an audible sizzling sound, “What the hell?! Who cares if they’re riding or not, it’s an animal! It has better survival instincts than any dumb Soul does.”

Listening to her troubles with all the patience of someone who had done it a thousand times before, Risa asked calmly, “Well, have you given any more thought to taking that position you were offered in the torture department?”

“I dunno, I may not like humans much, but I don’t think I could do that job. I mean, sure sometimes they fight back hard to keep their souls intact, but that’s at least an admirable challenge. Just going at them while they’re incapacitated? Not really my style.” The demon reasoned back.

“Ai-chan! Ai-chan!” Another young waitress ran up to the observing bartender, her Chinese accent more pronounce in her rush, “Come quick, Jun-nee-san turned a customer into a toad!” Following Lin Lin led them over to a far corner where a tall waitress was yelling at some angry men in Chinese, waving her wand wildly. On the table sat a brown toad, watching them placidly.

“Jun Jun!” Ai scolded, immediately catching everyone’s attention, “I told you that you can’t do that just because they’re rude.”

“Rude?” One of the men interjected sharply, “The only rude one here is this bitch!” he exclaimed, pointing at Jun and gaining three irritated glares.

“But, but he-” The tall waitress cut herself off with some quickly jabbered Chinese. Ai turned towards Lin to translate.

“She said he squeezed her butt.” the younger girl obliged, “And that they had been making advances towards her all night.”

“Is this true?” Ai turned on the men, her eyes glowing a dull shade of blue. The one who appeared to be the leader back peddled, putting his hands in the air in defense, sputtering nonsensically, “You need to pay your tab and get out. I don’t take kindly to people harassing my girls.”

“Now, wait just a minute.” the man said, finally getting his act together, “She turned one of my boys into a toad!”

“Yes and if you want him back to normal, you will pay and get out and never come back again.” Ai delivered lowly.

“No way, I think we’ll just be taking our friend and finding a wizard to turn him back ourselves.” He reached forward to grab the toad, but Ai was faster, whipping out her wand from inside her half apron and flicking the tip at him. There was a puff of smoke and in his place was a bright pink mouse.

“Anyone else wanna argue?” Ai asked dangerously, “I have a friend who’s very much into taxidermy if you’d like to try.”

Exchanging a scared glance, the remaining two men quickly pulled out there wallets and dropped them on the table before turning tail and heading for the door, a toad and an oddly colored mouse on their heels. Ai grinned, the transformations would wear off by the morning, though those two would probably wake up in very interesting places.

The three turned and headed back for the bar, Ai doing her best to calm Jun down and remind her to come get her if customers ever got out of hand like that again. When the reached their foursome of regulars, Lin immediately latched onto the, now much more relaxed, demon, “Tanaka-san, your horn!” She held glowing hands up to the older girl’s head, “Let me heal that.”

“Woah woah!” Reina swatted her hands away playfully, “You know that angelic stuff doesn’t work on demon’s, feather duster.” Affectionately patting the girl’s head, Reina went on, her voice becoming fainter to Ai’s ears, “Besides, it’ll grow back in a couple….”

“Ai-chan.”

“Ai-chan.”

“Come on sleepy head, wake up.” Eyes popping open, Ai looked blearily up into her sub leader’s face, “You’re the last one up, Leader~ Everyone else is down at breakfast already.” Risa teased, her vampire costume draped over one arm.

Head beginning to clear from that interesting dream, Ai remembered that they had a Halloween party together, for once, everyone managing to stay together all night. Finally, after all the festivities, the Musume girls had all crashed in Ai’s huge hotel room. “I had a weird dream.” the leader mumbled sleepily, rubbing her eyes with her knuckles.

“Oh?” her long time friend answered, gathering up a few more of her things, “About what?”

“About….” Ai blinked, suddenly unable to remember her dream, only a vague sense of strangeness, “I forgot.” she grinned sheepishly, causing Risa to laughed at her.

“Oh well. Go on and get ready, we still have to work later!” the ever responsible sub leader ushered her friend into the bathroom, “I’ll be downstairs with the others!” She called through the door. Ai spent only another moment trying to remember her dream before shrugging it off. From under her bed, a bright pink mouse scurried out, in search of food.

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Happy Halloween 10/31)
« Reply #181 on: October 31, 2010, 11:37:35 PM »
lol cuteness~ X3 and omg mouse-chan at the end! O.O XD :thumbsup again rndy~
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #182 on: November 01, 2010, 12:16:24 AM »
 XD :lol: Ah man I found this little one-shot so funny! I think this is the first Halloween fic I saw. I haven't even done it and Halloween is one of my favorite holidays. >_< This fic was amusing and interesting. It would be cool to see a fic of everyone being some fictional creature. Eri as a zombie?! XD I'm surprised then that she can make full sentences. I really enjoyed this short fic. It's just so cute!! Oh and aw, angel Linlin I think that's really cute and fits her perfectly. lol 

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #183 on: November 01, 2010, 03:34:10 PM »
A monster bar  :lol: I dunno if you read any Terry Prachett or not but this sounds like some of his work, Reina was the best, imagine having to listen to a deamon complain about having a bad day  :lol:

Ha the pink mouse under the bed at the end, though if I go turned into a pink mouse I would probably go live under Ai's bed aswel  XD

Offline Ada XD

• Ai-chan's ichiban female wota :D
  • Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #184 on: November 01, 2010, 07:45:57 PM »
Awww this was adorable xD  :wub: LOL at Sayu hitting on Aichan even in her dreams xD and LOL at JunJun too for probably swearing her ass off in chinese at those assholes XD

Aichan as a bartender and Gaki as a vampire?  :drool: do want. ;D

Offline Tundra Wind

• Member+
« Reply #185 on: November 02, 2010, 12:35:34 AM »
Oooooo a Halloween one-shot.  :w00t: The whole thing was just  :wub:

I'm surprised that none of Eri's limbs fell off though. I was expecting at least an arm to come off. :lol:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #186 on: February 02, 2011, 07:51:39 PM »
Geez, I'm terrible at comment replies. I love you all, though, and definitely appreciate you guys reading my crap.

This little ficlet came about from a couple posts in Risa's blog that got me thinking. First she said she was in Haneda International, though she didn't say why, just that she ate with her mother. Um, who goes to an airport just to eat? Then, her Oyasumi post had this picture: That looks like an airport to me! And who do we know that recently went overseas? Yea~h, I'm not crazy. It's just a conspiracy. :lol: :lol:

Stories from Haneda International

Risa sat next to her mother on the hard, uncomfortable chairs in the airport lounge, staring holes down the hallway to the security gate. Every few minutes, she would turn away to burn holes into her wrist watch, then go right back to staring intently down the hall. The plane was late, the landing delayed, and the worrywart bean couldn’t help her anxiety.

Her Mama had tried to keep her distracted from this with random small talk, but eventually, the young woman had unintentionally tuned out her efforts and they fell into silence. Her mother hadn’t been worried at first, but the waves of nervous vibes that rolled off her daughter were quite contagious. The silence turned tense and the older woman looked out the window, watching the big planes coming and going.

Suddenly, a voice over the intercom sounded, first in Japanese, then in English, “Flight 772 from Los Angeles, California is arriving at gate D 12.” Risa sprang to her feet and skittered over to the window to peer out, nearly knocking over a towering blond business man in the process, seeing the plane taxi over to the building.

Her quick breaths fogged up the glass in front of her as a thousand thoughts ran through her head. What had caused the delay? Had Ai gotten on safely? Would she be happy to see her? How had her trip gone? The two had had little contact since Risa had seen her off, the older woman had explained that she didn’t have much reception in the city for some reason.

Rushing back to her Mama, Risa stood tensely by her side, watching for passengers to begin to head through the security point. She knew that they had to go through customs first and that might take a while, but still, Risa stood, even though her mother tried to coax her to sit. After about ten minutes, Risa began to see a steady stream of people, foreigners and Japanese alike, walk through the gates.

Some were greeted by smiling family members, a few chatted with other passengers, some even greeted business associates that had been waiting. Risa noticed none of this, though, focused as she was on watching for her friend. Her breath caught when, finally, that familiar face, covered by huge glasses, came into view. By the way she faltered in her steps, Risa knew Ai had seen her right away and the older girl picked up her pace, breaking away from her own mother to head in her direction.

Risa felt as though her face would split from the grin her was wearing, seeing it returned by Ai as they finally stood face to face after being an ocean apart. “Tadaima.” Ai said gently and Risa threw her arms around her tightly.

“Okaeri.” She whispered into her friend’s ear, feeling welcome arms wrap around her waist just as furiously. A clearing of a throat made them break away from each other and they turned to see their mother’s knowing looks. Blushing, Risa said exaggeratedly, “SO~! Did you bring me souvenirs? Did you take lots of pictures?” she took Ai’s heavy bag from off her travel weary shoulders and the older girl took her hand in a light grip. As they headed for the baggage claim, Ai began to excitedly relate her trip, their mothers followed behind, chatting just as amicably.

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Stories from Haneda International 2/2)
« Reply #187 on: February 02, 2011, 09:43:50 PM »
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
First of all.
Just HOW flippin adorable does Gaki look in that blog pic x_x *faints with hearts in her eyes*
And second.
THIS IS TOO SHORT RNDY. D:
It was a great read, even if it lasted for so short. I wish there could be a continuation... ;D you know *hint*
Loved it so much <3 And I can't wait for more of your works  :wub:

Offline gracula

• Blame Sayu for
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #188 on: February 02, 2011, 09:47:40 PM »
oo- do i spy a crack mrs. takagaki in the offing?  :lol:

She knew that they had to go through customs first and that might take a while, but still, Risa stood, even though her mother tried to coax her to sit.

This was sweet- I know how it is. You always think just because they've announced that the plane's landed, that the person you're waiting for would walk right out the gates. It takes over half an hour to clear customs and baggage claims, but yet it doesn't stop you from keeping your eyes glued to the exit.

Conspiracy theories are fanfic writers' plots! Keep your tinfoil hat on- the truth is out there.

"I'm still blaming Sayu for my lolicon tendencies now." ~Essy

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #189 on: February 03, 2011, 06:55:21 AM »
Awww~!!!!!!  :wub:
This story makes me want to hug myself :roll: it's so freaking cu~te!!  :heart:

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

Offline Beecubed

• Charmy Follower 4 Life. <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I am of IshiYoshi faith.
« Reply #190 on: February 10, 2011, 02:19:57 PM »
ACK!  :luvluv2:

What a lovely little ficlet... *Bee loves!*

As I always thought, you JUST CAN'T GO WRONG WITH TAKAGAKI!  :heart:

Risa sprang to her feet and skittered over to the window to peer out, nearly knocking over a towering blond business man in the process, seeing the plane taxi over to the building.

:rofl:

THAT. is. SOOO. FUNNY. to picture. Tiny, little Gaki-san knocking over a towering blond man, oh I'd pay to see that.  :lol: 

Yappari, there's nothing more powerful than love (and in this case, TakaGaki love, which rules all. >__> almost. xD).

Her quick breaths fogged up the glass in front of her as a thousand thoughts ran through her head. What had caused the delay? Had Ai gotten on safely? Would she be happy to see her? How had her trip gone?

Worrywart Gaki-san is adorable!  :wub:

The two had had little contact since Risa had seen her off, the older woman had explained that she didn’t have much reception in the city for some reason.

Ai-chan couldn't think of something else to say? I don't know, 'not much reception' has always been suspicious to me. Maybe because I use it rampantly myself  XD

Her breath caught when, finally, that familiar face, covered by huge glasses, came into view. By the way she faltered in her steps, Risa knew Ai had seen her right away and the older girl picked up her pace

My breath caught too.  :nervous

Risa felt as though her face would split from the grin her was wearing, seeing it returned by Ai as they finally stood face to face after being an ocean apart. “Tadaima.” Ai said gently and Risa threw her arms around her tightly.

“Okaeri.” She whispered into her friend’s ear, feeling welcome arms wrap around her waist just as furiously.

Imagining that smile made me smile. Sooo infectious. :P There's no smile in the world quite like Gaki-san's. Sweeping statement, I know.  :inlove:

Oh. And 'friend'? I was hoping to see 'girlfriend', but okay, I'll take that anyway. ^__^

A clearing of a throat made them break away from each other and they turned to see their mother’s knowing looks. Blushing, Risa said exaggeratedly, “SO~! Did you bring me souvenirs? Did you take lots of pictures?” she took Ai’s heavy bag from off her travel weary shoulders and the older girl took her hand in a light grip.

:k-inlove:

Mothers know best.  :thumbsup

This was too sweet. GAAAAAH. I just love my light, fluffy reads.  :twothumbs

Thanks for writing this rndm, I enjoyed it heapsly... and please do anticipate a comment from me for Black & Blue too.  :sweatdrop:
It's been so long, but yahhhh... I do have a few hundred comments that I owe. >__<

Looking forward to more!~ :heart:

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #191 on: February 12, 2011, 07:03:20 AM »
Tanakacchi? Is your horn broken?”

I don't know why I find this line funny? XD I must be crazy ^^;

Awwww, Gaki waiting for Ai at the airport. I wonder why her mom must go along too. No matter though, since the 2 mummies can entertain each other while their daughters soak in each other's....*mind rewinds* hmmmm soak...somehow that sounded a little.... :P

I miss reading your fics. Ganbatte and write more k?

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #192 on: February 15, 2011, 07:28:37 PM »
@Ada - Yeah, she is adorable and it is too short. Hmm, did you perhaps have an idea? :huhuh :huhuh

@grac - Oh man, now you've put that little plot bunny in my head, it won't stop bouncing around.  XD Now, I'm going to have to do something about it.

@Swtme - Thankies. :D

@B^3 - You cannot deny the Takagaki. XD
(and in this case, TakaGaki love, which rules all. >__> almost. xD).
Almost?
Oh. And 'friend'? I was hoping to see 'girlfriend', but okay, I'll take that anyway.
Well, the way I imagined it is, they can't really be together, what with the constant rumor between fans and being the leaders of H!P and all that jank, but it doesn't stop the love. Or the lovin'. :inlove: It's just not official.
and please do anticipate a comment from me for Black & Blue too.
XD Alright, please do anticipate another chapter, sometime. If this stupid block will go away. :lol:

@Hammzies - Just seeing that line by itself makes me laugh too. :lol:
somehow that sounded a little....
Inspiring? ;)
I miss reading your fics. Ganbatte and write more k?
Hey, this goes double for you, too :wub:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #193 on: February 15, 2011, 07:30:19 PM »
A little crack ficlet. I dunno why. XD

Nightmare

The lights were hot, the crowd was cheering or jeering loudly, Reina slowly climbed the steps and ducked underneath the ropes, her introduction echoing loudly in her ears, “In the blue corner~! Weighing in at a sack of wet potatoes! The young yankii! The fiery Fukuokan! The only, the indomitable Tanaka Reina!” Reina pumped one of her blue wrapped fists in the air, the other hand shoving her mouth guard on her teeth.

“And~ in the green corner! Weighing in at a bag of concrete!” began the announcer again, Reina realized that she looked and sounded suspiciously like Konno Asami. “The bossy bean face! The president of Chan Pon Chan! The challenger, Niigaki Risa!” Reina locked eyes with her opponent as the older girl climbed into the ring.

The referee pirouetted into the ring, holding a hogtied Takahashi under one arm, “Okay! Time for some rules!” Sayumi giggled, her pink and black ref’s uniform completed with lace and ruffles. “You two are fighting for Ai-chan, so I want to see some passion here! No hair pulling, no scratching! And I want some nudity later!”

Both combatants gave Sayu a glare, then turned back to each other, examining their outfits. The girls were only dressed in tight shorts and sports bras in their color. They exchanged a look again, this time silently promising to keep the grappling to a minimum.

“Okay~ fight!” Sayumi tossed Ai into a neutral corner and hopped out of the ring, the dinging bell signaling the beginning of the round.

As Reina and Risa began to circle around each other, Ai finally spit out her gag enough to talk, “Guys, really, you don’t need to do this.”

Risa threw a punch that glanced off Reina’s shoulder and Reina returned it with a left hook that was ducked under. They traded a few blows as Ai began struggling out of her bonds. Risa grimaced when a jab made her nose bleed and Reina sucked in a breath as an uppercut made her bite her tongue painfully.

“Guys, come on, stop this.” Ai said, reaching her now freed hands down to untie her feet, “Violence isn’t the answer. Besides, I’m running away with Sanma.”

“What?!” the opponents cried, turning to see her snuggled up in his embrace.

“We couldn’t deny our love anymore!” Ai cried out dramatically, tears streaming down her face. “No one can stop us!”

“It’s a trap!” Reina whipped around to see a man with a fish for a head standing behind her. Then a hawk swooped down from above and carried his head off.

“Augh!” Reina yelled, sitting up in bed. She looked around wildly, breath coming in pants.

“Go back to sleep.” Risa said from the place next to her and Reina sighed, laying back down and closing her eyes.

A second later, they popped back open, “What are you doing in my bed?”

“Your bed?” Risa replied, snuggling closer, “This is my bed.” Suddenly, Reina realized they were both completely naked.

Just then, bright lights turned on all around them, “Whoo! I’m getting my nudity!” Sayu yelled, still in her ref’s uniform, “Welcome to lovers wrestling! More passion! Go!”

Sitting up again, Reina pulled the blanket closer to her chest, looking around wildly. The bed was in the middle of the ring and the seats were packed. She looked at Risa again to find the bean staring at her with passionate eyes. The bell dinged and Risa pounced.

“Wahh~!” This time, Reina fell out of bed, thumping onto her zebra print carpet a little painfully. She hopped to her feet, fully aware and looking around like she was expecting an attack. When nothing moved in the room, she relaxed, noticing the first bits of dawn light filtering through her window. “No more fan fiction before bed.” she vowed.

Sliding under the table and turning on the television for some noise, Reina took out her phone and logged into her blog, “Up early today. Reina had a scary nightmare…”

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Nightmare 2/15)
« Reply #194 on: February 15, 2011, 07:50:09 PM »
Omg. XDD
The Ai/Sanma scene cracked me up lool
It was all just hilarious  :lol:

TanaKame nekkid in bed?  :thumbdown: Good thing it was just a dream lol XD *hides*

Great stuff rndy <3 MOAR I DEMAND! MOAR!  :w00t:

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #195 on: February 15, 2011, 08:21:57 PM »
Tanakame? I did say Risa, right? :lol:

Offline Ada XD

• Member+
  • Stuck on Lovely ❤
« Reply #196 on: February 15, 2011, 08:23:54 PM »
UUUUGH OSHIZ.
Yes I meant TanaGaki *gets shot*
XDDD

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #197 on: February 15, 2011, 08:24:22 PM »
The crack ficlet makes me go "What the..."  :lol:
But I like the little TanaGaki there  :wub:
And gotta love Sayu and her mouth  XD

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline writerjunkie

• Junior Moderator
  • Member+
  • KameShige= <3 ^_^
« Reply #198 on: February 15, 2011, 08:39:07 PM »
XD This whole fic WTF?!!! It made me laugh and the "wtf" part is a good thing.

Oddly, when I started to figure out the scene I thought that the boxing ring scene would go a lot better with the rokkies. XD Come on! They even admitted the love triangle themselves. And that's all that's needed for some crack fic. lol

But I still enjoyed this short fic. lol I want to read more crack like this! ^__^

Offline kawaii beam

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Taka+Gaki=EPIC X3
« Reply #199 on: February 16, 2011, 12:27:34 AM »
omg that was so wtf i laughed and laughed XDDDD the match frilly ref sayu, reina having like 3 dreams in 1 XDDD epics as always~ X3 now write moar~ or kawaii will get chu :catglare: XD
please visit kawaii-chan's avie's and siggies!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: f(x) - Rainbow