JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Baby Blue

Author Topic: [TanaKamei] Precious moments ~All I need is you~  (Read 5300 times)

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
[TanaKamei] Precious moments ~All I need is you~
« on: July 19, 2008, 03:00:15 AM »
Minna-san domo~~

I just love TanaKamei, they are so damn cute together :heart:

It's a one-shot written in Reina's POV. Have fun reading

NOTE: Sorry if there are some spelling/grammar mistakes... but since I'm german, I had to translate it into english to share it with you.

Precious moments
~All I need is you~

I sat on the sofa in the living room, switching from channel to channel. There wasn't anything on TV that was getting my attention, except for the commercial about yakiniku. But when it was over, I fell back into my current state. I swear, I've never been so bored like I am now.

You probably had so much fun right now. You went out with Usagi, since you two hadn't been able to do something together lately. I completely respect this and when you asked me to come along, I refused... but... it feels so lonley without you and... I miss you.

I've never thought I'd become like this. Addicted to someone, missing that special someone, even though the certain person is only a few minutes away. I always thought... this could happen to anyone else but me.

Until... I fell for you.

First I thought it would be just my imagination, when I felt my heartbeat quicken, whenever you smiled at me and my knees, that went weak, when you touched me. But with each day, those feelings grew stronger, until they had pulled me into their magical spell completely. Finally, there was no way to deny it... I was in love...

With you.

That was when the days with you turned into a pure ordeal. I always tried to keep the distance, but since we've got the same job, it was quite a challenge. Even on our days off, you were there... filling my head with thoughts about you and even when I was asleep, you haunted me in my dreams. Sometimes it had been dreams that caused me to blush and glance away, when you looked at me.

I started to desire you. I wanted to press my lips against yours, to touch you... in places that are normally hidden by your clothes. I wondered how it would look like beneath these – in my opinion – unnecessary drapery. So I caught myself watching you, everytime you changed into your casual clothes after dance rehearsals or into another costume for our concerts. My eyes scanned every inch of your body... your nice back, your taut stomach, your well-shaped legs and your lovely breasts, that were covered by your bra. You can't imagine how hard it was to control myself.

Everytime you talked to me, all I could do was nod or shake my head in response, unable to look into those beautiful hazel eyes of yours. When I talked to you, I always found a spot anywhere to look at... anywhere but your face. I know it was unpolite, but you didn't know, what you were doing to me. You made me nervous, when you ran your hand through your long hair, brushing a strand behind one of your cute, little ears. The way you were doing that... was stunning. That intense look in your eyes always took my breath away.

The more I got drawn in by you, the more I turned my back on you. And you... you were getting confused... hurt even, because I was avoiding you. It was hurting me too, but it was all for the best... for the both of us. I needed to hide my feelings towards you, otherwise we could get into huge trouble. I don't wanted you to face that immense pressure, that would come with that.

Once I've listened to a conversation between Usagi and you. Actually I wanted to go, feeling bad for eavesdropping on you two, but when I heard you saying my name, I got clairaudient. You didn't notice me, standing in the dressing room, hidden behind a wall. You were crying and sobbing, baring your soul to Sayu. You asked her, why I was acting so strange towards you and what you've done that I'm so distant. Sayu tried to say some encouraging words, but since she wasn't sure of what happened either, she just stammered. I leaned back against the wall, staring up at the ceiling, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. I decided. I had to confess my feelings to you, regardless of the consequences. It was tearing my heart into pieces to see you like this, especially because... it was my fault.

Sitting so close next to you was killing me, I nervously shifted around in my seat. We had an appearance at a TV show talking about our recent single and the upcoming concert. I was barely paying attention to the show, so I even missed to answer the question from the moderator. You nudged me with your elbow and I nearly jumped at the sudden contact with your skin. A tingle spread all over my body and I pulled my arm away. I knew my reaction was hurting you, I could see it in your eyes, even though I only glanced over at you. The other members were looking at me too, Ai-chan raised an eyebrow at me and Gaki-san had a look of confusion plastered on her face.

I felt so bad after the show. I was watching you inconspicuously while we changed into casual clothes in the dressing room of the studio. Your expression was like a stab with a knife right into my heart. I've never seen you so upset. Saying your good-bye to the other members, you rushed off. You were getting puzzled looks from everyone in the room, Ai and Risa exchanged a questioning gaze. I hurried up, I needed to tell you that my reaction had been nothing against you. That I reacted that way... because you meant so much more to me than you knew. I heard Gaki-san call after me as I left but I had to try to catch up with you. For a turtle, you were pretty fast.

Outside the building my mood dropped even more. Rain was pouring down onto the ground with a loud smacking sound. Scanning the surroundings with my eyes I tried to spot you in that cold and wet curtain of rain.

Nothing.

Not bothering with searching for an umbrella in my bag, I decided to go right in. I knew you. When you were upset by something you were taking a walk to calm yourself down. With that knowledge I was very confident that you didn't head back to the hotel.

I was running through the busy streets, my clothes soaked from the rain. But that didn't matter to me right now. All I had on my mind was you. I needed to find you. To tell you... that I love you. I turned left, entering a park. I don't know why I was running into the park... but now I know it had been my instinct that was leading me.

Completely out of breath I wondered where you could've gone. I started to worry, afraid of that something might happened to you. But my worries were pushed away when I spotted an umbrella. Not any umbrella. A green one with turtles printed on it. I was with you when you bought it.

You were walking slowly, the way you walk when you're in deep thoughts. I called your name watching you stop and slowly turn around. I started to run again and when I reached you I rested my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. When I was able to speak, I got up and... froze. Your eyes were red, a thin layer of wetness covered your cheeks. You had been crying.

Raising my hands, I gently cupped your cheeks, my thumbs brushed the tears away. You stared at me in bewilderment, swallowing hard. With our gazes locked on each other, I could feel my heartbeat quicken, but this time not from running. An awkward silence emerged between us, your expression showed me that you wanted to know what this was all about. Pulling all my courage together, I was finally able to speak out what I've been hiding for so long time.

„I love you, Eri...“

Without thinking about it, I leaned forward until my lips met yours. Feeling your whole body tense, my senses told me to stop but I couldn't. Suddenly I felt rain pouring down on me again and your arms... that laced around my neck to pull me closer. You returned the kiss, I could feel your lips moving against mine. I wished that the kiss could've lasted even longer, but we ran out of oxygen. When we pulled away your eyes met mine. You looked at me with a warm gaze, smiling.

„I love you too...“

I remember that we walked back to the hotel, hand in hand. On the way back, you told me that you were hurt, because I were avoiding you. That you had thought that I found out about your feelings and that this had been the reason why I wasn't able to look at you... to be touched by you. But... you had been so wrong.

That night, we ended up in your hotel room, cuddled up together under the blankets of the bed, whispering sweet words of love into each others ears, sealing our confessions with a kiss.

I smiled at the memory. I laid down on the sofa, switching off the TV. I can't believe how blind I had been. I hadn't recognized that you felt the same way for me as I did for you. I've never thought we'd become a couple. Only in my dreams. Sometimes I have to assure myself that this wasn't a dream, that it was real. Everytime I think about it I'm filled with pride to have you by my side.

The sound of the door closing woke me from my sleep. When did I fall asleep? Keeping my eyes closed, I heard someone approaching. A gentle touch on my cheek caused me to smile. I could feel a soft kiss being placed on my forehead.

„Baby, I'm home...“

It was your angelic voice that was whispering into my ear. Slowly I opened my eyes, looking into your smiling face. I covered your hand with mine, kissing your palm. Just as I was about to ask you how if you had fun while you were with Sayumi, you leaned down and captured my lips with yours. I immediatley wrapped my arms around your neck relishing the feeling of your soft lips that tasted of chocolate and your body so close to mine. I really had missed you.

Taking my hands into yours you pulled me up from the sofa. With a mischievous smile you started to walk backwards, dragging me with you. My heart started to beat faster as you kissed me again, this time more claiming. With our lips still in a passionate kiss we stumbled up the stairs making our way to the bedroom. You managed to open the door and pushed me backwards until the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed.

Trying to catch your breath, you wiped away the sweat from your forehead with a shaking hand. Your eyes met mine and I reached out to cup your cheek with my hand, gently stroking it with my thumb. I leaned down and like so many times in that night we kissed. It was a tender kiss expressing all the love that we felt for each other.

I pulled the blankets over our naked bodies, snuggling into your arms. You held me tight against your still heated body. I loved the feeling of lying in your arms, being near you... it made me feel so safe and secure. It was like the time would stand still just for the two of us. I appreciate those moments when we're cuddled up to each other with our fingers laced together, as I find myself lost in those beautiful hazel eyes of yours. I knew that these moments only belonged to us and no one could ever take them away.

You placed a soft kiss on my temple before I laid my head down onto your chest. I could hear the beat of your heart. It was soothing me just like the feeling of  your fingertips caressing my shoulder. Glancing up to you, I smiled. I could tell that you were about to fall asleep. You had this certain peaceful expression on your face like everytime after we made love to each other.  Settling in your arms I closed my eyes, feeling tiredness taking me over with each passing minute. The last thing I remember before I fell asleep was your sweet whisper that reached my ears.

„I love you...“

I love you too... from the bottom of my heart. With that thought and a smile on my lips I drifted away into sleep, dreaming of you... the one who meant the whole world to me.

Owari~

To keep myself from many questions XD ... yes there is a deleted "TanaKamei hotness" scene. It's uploaded on the renairev LifeJournal. I go as TanaKamei ;)

Mata ne~~
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 10:42:16 PM by Kame »

Offline slasha

• Member+
Re: [TanaKamei] Precious moments ~All I need is you~
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2008, 03:32:40 AM »
Good job! It was very very romantic.

I'm glad Reina and Eri shared the same feelings for each other.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2008, 03:44:01 AM »
First story I come back to!! Great job, Kame! :D Poor Eri and Poor Reina! So confused by their feelings!
I want the hotness update!!!!!! :lol:
Cuz I'm a perv and I like it!!! :twisted:
But you should know that by now!!!

Offline tru_harmony

• Ships legally in most jurisdictions
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's Official: ~IshiYoshi is Love~
    • Dtru_harmony
    • Dtru_harmony
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2008, 04:43:00 AM »
woo~... sexxxy...

that was good! ... thanks for writing that up and translating it to share it with us... awesome fic!

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2008, 10:19:16 AM »
 :wub: i really enjoyed that story, it was sweet and lovely!

Offline heyyouhiya

• Yossisexual
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2008, 05:49:33 PM »
That was really sweet
TanaKamei is one of my favorite pairings =]

But I also want the hotness scene to be uploaded...

Offline KrO.Chan~

• Momo Finger Lover ~~
  • Member+
  • Supporting Miya
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2008, 06:29:59 AM »
GO TANAKAMEI GO!
YAY!!

I love the history, it's so cute and lovely, congratulations!, I'm going to follow this fic *0*

„I love you, Eri...“ OHH GOD *0*, I'm died

I'm waiting for the next chapter ^^

I love TanaKameii :heart: _ :heart:

TanaKamei, Momo Finger Lover~
I love Kim JaeJoong & SNSD

Kokoro no Tamago [Vote for us!]

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2008, 06:43:47 AM »
:wriggly:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Kame

• Member+
  • 지금은 소녀시대!!! 사랑해요 <3
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2008, 01:41:41 PM »
Minna-san, domo arigatou gozaimashita  :kneelbow:

@slasha: Eri and Reina... those two just NEED to be together, ne?
@strawb3rrykream: Thank you :hee: Yeah they were really confused, but at least they found together :heart: Don't worry, I'll make the hotness update as soon as possible... It's already written, but I still don't have access to the Perv section... and I don't know if it's okay to post a link (I've got a LiveJournal account  ;)) here... since the hotness scene is... VERY explicit (that's what my friend said XD)
@tru_harmony: I love writing... and I enjoyed translating, because here is kind of my "TanaKamei family" :hee:
@shadowolf8: Glad you enjoyed it~~
@heyyouhiya: TanaKamei is also my favourite pairing... TakaGaki comes right after that :heart:
@KrO.Chan~: Please don't die... because I still got more ideas for TanaKamei stories. Demo... this was a one-shot, so there won't be another chapter... but I consider to write the whole thing in Eri's POV :hehehe: So stay tuned
@JFC: That's exactly what I feel, when I see Eri and Reina together... it's like :wriggly: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: Those two are always getting me
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:43:42 PM by Kame »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2008, 02:45:20 PM »
^ If you are worried about posting the link just say *cough*it'sonrenai.rev*cough* :P
I've already read it and very nice... it was long too so even better :twisted:

You've done a great job, maybe this will start to revive my TanaKame love which has been dwindling... Keep up the great work :)

Offline poets

• The forgotten Writer
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2008, 04:13:39 PM »
that was FANTABULOUS!!!!  I love seeing Reina go all mushy for the other members. But there's just something special about Tanakame... i guess it's because they really compliment eachother.

Anywho, you wrote that wickedly good ^_^.
Rika <3 So funneh

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2008, 08:05:28 PM »
I just read it..... :drool:
That was absolute hotness!!! The fact that Eri took charge first was :twisted: Because I still find it difficult to see her as such a....naughty girl. XD
I posted the link before....but I guess maybe I shouldn't have. Oh well, I know for next time.

Offline Regent

• ecchi
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2008, 02:28:44 AM »
This was so dreamy and romantic, their love-love near the end got me all mushy. I wouldn't have known that you had to translate it.

And the "TanaKamei hotness" cut scene... hot.  :drool: Kamei so aggressive and smooth, looks like they've had some time to practice.  :P I'd like to see Eri's POV, looking forward to it!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2008, 07:51:56 AM »
Wow....well what can I say, TanaKamei isn't in my top 3 pairings but I felt something when I read this story. It made me...like them together, A LOT. Look what you made me do, now I gotta seriously consider pushing this pairing up my ranking list XD

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Baby Blue