JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Love -Ame No Nichiyoubi

Author Topic: Freya's Fics [updated February 29th]  (Read 8873 times)

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
What's In A Name
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2006, 11:17:09 PM »
Because it's Kei-chan's birthday and all that ... I bring you a new story ... three drabbles, that is, but together they form one story ... and, yeah, they are set in 1998, 2002 and 2006. Enjoy ^^
Oh, and Reiko's Yuko's mother.

Rating : PG
Pairing : Yuko/Kei

Nakazawa-san

Their first meeting is quick and awkward, uncalled for at that particular moment, but Yaguchi and Kei rush into the dressing room just when Reiko is about to leave and so it's simply the wrong place at the wrong time and there's nothing either of them can do about it.

Yuko has that expression that doesn't reveal anything at all when she introduces them to her mother, but her behavior is a little too casual, too forced when she wraps her arms around their shoulders, Kei right, Yaguchi left, and they can feel her hands trembling against their skin.

They bow deeply, probably deeper than necessary, but a strange air of authority is wrapped around Reiko, and while they mutter their "yoroshiku onegaishimasu" to "Nakazawa-san" under their breaths it almost feels out of place when Yuko says "Okaasan" and links, quite affectionately, arms with her.

The trembling has, obviously, stopped.

Reiko-san

A few years later, in the first months of 2002, their schedules are surprisingly empty, and so it's easier to actually spend time together, alone, and it's already become a bad habit for them to spend whole weekends in bed.

Kei's place is always tidy, neat and barely looks lived in, which is why Yuko demands that they also do their fair share of nothings there, like pillow fights, sleeping in, movie nights, and everything else the average adult does.

But Kei also likes her place tidy and neat and so they always end up at Yuko's apartment, which is already chaotic enough, loaded as it is with stuffed animals and Morning Musume merchandise, so there's not much damage that could be done.

Except when the door bell rings on one of those days they once again didn't get out of the pajamas and Yuko finds her mother standing there with "Surprise!" on her lips and a smile that's slowly crumbling as she finds her 28-year-old daughter only half-dressed.

Maybe Kei showing up with her top baring her right shoulder and the first three buttons undone makes everything worse, maybe it's exactly the right thing to happen, because Reiko suddenly regains her composure and steps inside with a wide grin on her lips.

Thrusting a bouquet of flowers into her daughter's general direction, she grabs Kei by her hand and drags her into the living room and Yuko's left alone with nothing to do but search for a vase and wonder what her mother's up to.

When she returns to the living room, she finds Reiko and Kei on the couch, obviously comfortable in each other's company and it's "Kei-chan" this and "Reiko-san" that and maybe, Yuko thinks, there is no damage at all, only the start of something new.

Okaasan

Somewhere along the way Reiko has become as much a part of her life, of her family, as Yuko and Kei smiles as she watches the two banter over something or other and like mother like daughter doesn't even begin to describe them.

Whatever battle they've had going on, Reiko wins it and as she tries to usher her daughter out of the kitchen, Kei has to jump in and convince a pouting Yuko that they are not locking her out.

With one last kiss to the tip of her lover's nose she pushes the door shut and finds Reiko staring at her, a small smile on her lips and the hint of tears glistening in her eyes, and it's an awkward silence that Kei finally breaks with a nervous laugh.

Reiko joins her in her laughter and wraps her up in an embrace, a motherly embrace that makes Kei feel warm and safe and Kei finds herself comparing Reiko to her daughter even now, how Yuko's arms are just the same as her mother's.

"Kei-chan", Reiko whispers as they pull apart and her next words make Kei surge forward happily and hug Reiko all over again.

"I think it's about time that you call me "Okaasan", don't you think?"

FIN
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:54:06 AM by freya86 »

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Freya's Drabbles
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2006, 04:52:26 AM »
Freya dear, yet another masterpiece. I am humbled in the precence of such YuuKei greatness.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Set On You
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2007, 01:42:22 AM »
Rating: PG
Pairing: Gocchin/Nacchi

inspired by this picture

It's warm, warm all around, and so bright that she has to shield her eyes with her hand as she blinks up against the sun.

Such a clear blue ... such a pretty sky.

"Gocchin ..."

A soft voice whispers next to her and she turns her head, the grass tickling her cheek, a pleasant smell surrounding her, hair falling into her eyes so that she can't see.

Can't see, but hear.

"Gocchin ..."

Again her name, and she tries to lift a hand to clear her vision, but something holds on to her, doesn't let her move, something dark and bloated, soft yet unyielding.

"Gocchin ..."

She tries to answer, tries asking for help, but nothing comes out, voice stuck in her throat, and she moves her head to the other side, the sun flickering before her eyes, shakes her head from side to side and loses any sense of direction.

Panic rises now, lost somewhere without the ability to move or to speak and she can feel her heart swelling in her chest, beating frantically, hot tears stinging behind her closed eye-lids, because the sky's just too blue.

A hand covers her face and she wakes with a start, eyes snapping open and a sob escaping her throat and there's Nacchi, eyes wide and hand risen in mid-air between them.

She looks around, searches for whoever or whatever was holding her down, but only encounters the reserved color of her dressing room and her dark coat, wrapped around her in an unruly fashion.

Relief washes over as she realizes that she was only dreaming and she untangles from the coat and stands.

"Gocchin?"

She recognizes the voice now, without having to see the face, and her lips curve into a smile as she turns to Nacchi, takes in the older woman in her blue dress and sighs.

"It's okay", she says, soothing the worry she can see in furrowed brows, and wraps her arms around Nacchi, buries her face in long wavy hair and breathes deeply.

Arms sneak around her own waist, and she's tempted to just close her eyes again and give in to sleep, but there's no time, never enough time, and so she pulls away again, too soon.

"Let's go", Nacchi whispers and looks up at her, eyes warm and loving, and Gocchin touches her lips to Nacchi's in a kiss, savouring the warmth, feeling Nacchi respond and her eyes do close now.

“This is not a dream, right?” she asks against soft lips, voice faltering, holding Nacchi close, as close as possible, and feels the other woman shakes her head before claiming her lips again.

They simply need the time … sometimes.

FIN
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:53:45 AM by freya86 »

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Freya's Drabbles
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2007, 04:32:17 PM »
Blast from the past!

How nostalgic. Its been forever and a day since I have read a Goto/Nacchi Fic. I must admit them. Plainly because they are nostalgic and they were the first couples (along with Yuko/Kei) that I read about.

Now that I think about it - Im sure it was you that wrote the fics that are in my memory ^^

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
And This Is How It Ends
« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2007, 02:54:53 PM »
Rating: PG
Pairing: Kei/Yuko

written for challenge #10 @ Renai Revolution

Kei looks around, but what her eyes encounter is strange, cold, untouched by her own world, and she may recognize the clock on the wall or the color of the carpet, but it's not the same anymore, not the same as she remembers and thus not hers anymore.

Even the gray Tokyo sky behind the window looks more familiar, more inviting than this room, but while most of her screams for her to move, to leave, a small part won't let her, not yet, and so she remains still, bag in hands, while her heart throbs with confusion.

"Ready?"

Yuko's leaning against the frame of the door, a position far too relaxed, far too superior in contrast to Kei, but Yuko's staying and her eyes don't see the same things, neither the cold nor the unfamiliarity of this - their - room, their place.

But she doesn't look quite comfortable, eyes distant when Kei catches a glance of them, arms crossed in front of her chest in a gesture that looks more like it's meant to comfort than to provoke, and it's strange that when Kei should feel a glimmer of satisfaction, all that she does feel is sadness.

In response to Yuko's question, Kei just nods, not able to voice the definite when both are fully aware of it, every future implication of “them” lying crumbled at their feet, and Kei’s finger tighten around her bag as she finally wills herself to move, towards Yuko, out of the door, through the corridor and she can feel rather than hear Yuko behind her, close behind her, piercing eyes on her back until they reach the front door.

“Listen, Kei-chan …” Yuko whispers, voice unnaturally feeble, and Kei holds up a hand to stop the other woman, sensing what Yuko’s about to say and not wanting to hear it, not after everything that’s happened, not after all the happy memories they have together.

“Don’t”, she whispers, turning around, “just don’t.”

Looking up, Kei’s eyes meet Yuko's, and for a moment the strange air of stillness that's fallen around them shifts and they smile at each other, remembering, re-living the past in a second, silently agreeing that it’s for the best this way, without many words and apologies.

Then Kei steps through the door, hearing it close behind her, and the sound echoes through her mind as she walks away from another closed chapter in her life.

FIN
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:53:19 AM by freya86 »

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Freya's Drabbles
« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »
Im gonna have to sit and think about this one for a while before I understand all of it...

Btw...where is that other story ur suppose to be writing ^^

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Freya's Drabbles
« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2007, 06:31:25 PM »
Yuko/Kei no more? Why? *sniffle*

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Freya's Drabbles
« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2007, 07:42:32 PM »
Quote from: Mikan;298076
Im gonna have to sit and think about this one for a while before I understand all of it...

Btw...where is that other story ur suppose to be writing ^^

*scratches head* You didn't understand it? Which part? Has my writing finally gotten too confusing???

And yeah, that other story is sort of stuck. I dunno, I was in the middle of writing it all down and then suddenly it took this turn and now it's such a general fic and I'm not satisfied with it and .. yeah, it'll take some more time.

Quote from: rndmnwierd;298117
Yuko/Kei no more? Why? *sniffle*

Well, in my timeline (God, I actually have a Yuko/Kei timeline!!!) they broke off around 2002/2003 before they got back together. Just the usual stuff, not enough time for each other, they grew apart, etc.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Freya's Drabbles
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2007, 05:30:04 AM »
Ah. *wipes eyes discretely*

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
A Precious Gift
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2007, 10:23:05 PM »
Yay, I'm back! Sorry folks, major writer's block, which is now over, hopefully *crosses fingers*

This is a semi-sequel to In Training, which was already "treading on thin ice" in this thread last August. But this piece is actually tamer - read, nothing really happens - so I'm still posting it. If the mods want it remove, please do so or tell me and I'll do it.

And now on to the fic ...

Rating: PG-13
Pairing: Koharu/Yuko, suggested Yuko/Aika, Koharu/Aika

Koharu recognizes that look, has had it directed at her countless times before.

She knows what lays ahead before she even hears her name being called out, yet even then she feels the reluctance in her steps as her feet carry her towards the other woman.

Nakazawa Yuko may be her senior, her sempai, maybe even her boss in some ways, but they share a relationship that goes quite beyond the obvious and it's complicated and twisted and something Koharu tries not to think about too often.

Now, though, as Yuko wraps her fingers around Koharu's arm and pulls her closer, out of the way, those eyes only briefly graze her face before returning to their original target.

Aika is even younger than Koharu, by a mere year, but younger still and Koharu feels something in her stomach tighten uncomfortably at the attention Yuko is bestowing upon the girl.

Yet she is mistaken, because Yuko's smile widens into a wicked grin when her eyes flicker back to Koharu and her fingers find the soft skin at her hip.

"Have I not taught you well enough, Koharu-chan?" she questions and Koharu is at a loss of words as Yuko chuckles behind her.

"Don't worry, Koharu-chan, it's not you I'm interested in. This time", she adds with a low drawl, though she adds a second hand to Koharu's hips and forces the girl's attention on Aika and she presses her mouth to Koharu's ear.

"I'm thinking she'd be a though one, our dear Aika. Harder to crack than you, don't you think?" and Koharu's once again reminded of her first kiss, when she was just 14, as Aika is now.

It was nice, warm, overwhelming, and in retrospect something Koharu shouldn't have allowed, because it got out of control pretty soon.

And Koharu knows the way this conversation is taking, because this is Yuko, and she stiffens in the older woman's grasp when Aika's eyes stray and catch hers for a moment, a small smile on her lips and a blush on her cheeks before she looks away again.

"You think she's ever been kissed, our dear Aika?" Yuko questions, but Koharu doubts it's even a real question and so she doesn't bother answering and keeps quiet, wondering what Yuko would like to hear.

She finds out soon enough, when Yuko chuckles again and presses her just a little closer, flatting her smaller form against Koharu's back.

"Or maybe you know ..." she says. "Maybe she has been kissed already, and you know who took that precious gift ..." Yuko trails off, but something in her voice makes it clear what she's hinting at and Koharu can't believe she's heard correctly, can't believe Yuko could actually be suggesting ...

She opens her mouth for a reply, but whatever she wants to say, it gets stuck in her throat as Yuko breathes hotly across her neck, pressing a quick kiss to the point where Koharu's pulse beats.

"Or maybe she hasn't, yet, and is instead waiting for a certain someone to make a move. Someone she has picked out to be her first ... do you think she'd do that?"

Koharu finds herself shaking her head before she's even thought about an answer.

"Maybe I should try my luck then", Yuko continues, her voice low and seductive, and Koharu is suprised when she hears her own voice suddenly, equally low but almost threatening.

"Don't you dare", she whispers and she knows this is not what the older woman was expecting because she stops breathing for the split of a second and then straightens noticably behind her. It gives Koharu the perfect opportunity to bring some distance between them and she takes a step forward and turns around, facing Yuko.

There's silence between them and only their eyes stay connected, but it's enough because after a few moments, Yuko reaches out and gives her shoulder a push, not enough to actually make Koharu move, but enough to make her intentions clear.

"Then for God's sake, do your job", Yuko grits out between clenched teeth. "You're her sempai, go and protect your precious little Aika. Before someone else comes along and finds herself fit for that position."

With that she turns and strides back towards the other members, engaging in conversation as if nothing out of the ordinary has happened and after all, this is Yuko and considering the last year, maybe, for her, this isn't out of the ordinary.

Koharu breathes deeply before she turns back around and finds Aika's eyes on her again, sparkling with a light that Koharu hasn't noticed prior to tonight. Yuko's words keep ringing in her ear - for God's sake, do your job - and as irrational as it might have sounded before, Koharu knows what Yuko expects her to do.

And so she throws a brilliant smile at Aika, watches it being returned equally bright even if a bit suprised, straightens her shoulders and moves back into the group.

Maybe Aika wouldn't be this hard to crack after all.

FIN
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:55:49 AM by freya86 »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Freya's Drabbles [updated September 23rd]
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2007, 11:47:03 PM »
That was...interesting. :O

Personally I'm hoping Yuko just meant for Koharu to be a good senpai and show Aika the ropes and what not...but then there's the whole part about "cracking" Aika, not to mention some of the more "personal" interactions mentioned that just makes you wonder what exactly was Yuko getting at?

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2007, 12:02:16 AM »
not to mention some of the more "personal" interactions mentioned that just makes you wonder what exactly was Yuko getting at?

LOL

anways about that short, very interesting, I'm afraid to say that I actually enjoyed reading it
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2007, 02:41:23 AM »
*glomp* You're back! Yay! And with some Aika lovin' too, oh what more could I ask for?

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
The Season of Spring
« Reply #33 on: November 06, 2007, 10:50:27 AM »
This was started ages ago and it also doesn't really have a point, but I'm trying to finish all those unfinished pieces still on my harddrive and this was the first I picked, so, yeah, random drabble ahead.

Rating: G
Pairing: hinting at one-sided Nacchi/Yuko and some Kaori/Ayappe, if you squint really hard

takes place in early 1998

It’s an utterly romantic act when Yuko brings her flowers one day.

Then again, it’s not, of course not, not per se, more act, less romantic, but Natsumi likes to think otherwise, likes to pretend.

So she opens the door to the bright Sunday morning sun and there she is, a dark shadow in the door way, one arm laden with spring flowers while the other is stuffed into the pocket of her jeans.

“Ohayou~”, Natsumi greets the older woman, her voice bright and cheerful, just as the season itself, and Yuko steps inside with a smirk, shoving her glasses up onto her head with such a sincere gesture that Natsumi feels her knees weakening and she has to hold on to the door frame.

In the kitchen, in a tiny vase made of glass, the flowers look like they're about to spill over the rim, bursting from their confinement, but it's the only vase Natsumi finds, and it's not even hers. It's a present from Aya to Kaori when they moved in last year.

Natsumi arranges them in the window and in the broken light that filters through the curtains the pink of the tulips looks stark and overwhelming next to the white of the anemones and Natsumi suddenly wishes she knew more about the meaning of flowers. Maybe there is a hidden meaning to Yuko's gesture. Maybe. Maybe not.

She serves Yuko tea in the living room and the morning passes in forced chit-chat until Kaori returns and interrupts the awkwardness that's made Natsumi blush and stutter and Natsumi finds she is actually glad that Yuko rises to leave.

"Such pretty flowers", Natsumi can hear Kaori exclaiming from the kitchen as she bids Yuko farewell and closes the door behind her. "Yuko brought them ...", Natsumi answers the unvoiced question and then trails off, unsure of what else to say.

Kaori emerges from the kitchen with a faint look of surprise on her face and stares at her. Then she smiles and and walks to her room. "They really are pretty", Kaori repeats. "Yuko surely knows how to choose flowers for a girl", she says before she closes her door and leaves Natsumi feeling slightly puzzled and uneasy.

FIN
« Last Edit: November 06, 2007, 10:56:13 AM by freya86 »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Freya's Drabbles [updated November 6th]
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2007, 05:54:16 PM »
Ah! So cute!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Freya's Drabbles [updated November 6th]
« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2007, 03:09:42 AM »
Awwwwwwwwwwww...:oops:

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Shall We Dance
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2008, 12:38:02 AM »
Still trying to finish my collection of fics I started eons ago ... this is more than a drabble, though ^^

Rating : PG
Pairing : Yuko/Kei

The kiss is soft and warm against her cheek and Kei's skin tingles even after Yuko's turned away again to stare at herself in the mirror while she moves the brush through her hair, 15, 20, 40 times, Kei's lost count of the strokes.

Unconsciously, Kei’s hand comes up to her face, fingertips just barely brushing against her cheek, and she can feel a giggle bubbling up inside of her, threatening to burst from her lips, and she averts her eyes from Yuko and busies herself with the contents of her bag.

Shortly, she contemplates which shirt to choose - the awfully colored oversized t-shirt or the mercilessly crumbled baby-doll - while her eyes keep drifting back to Yuko's reflection, watching the older woman carefully re-applying her make-up, and she has to shake her head quiet forcefully to concentrate on the task at hand.

She finally chooses the baby-doll, because she'd rather be messy than unfashionable, and changes out of her sweat-drenched costume into jeans and shirt. The shower will have to wait until she's home.

She reaches for her own brush and does a quick efficient job of making her hair look presentable, then continues with her make-up, the movements part of a routine that she's followed for many years now.

Out of the corner of her eye she catches Yuko watching her, silently, and she can't recall when the older woman stopped her routine just to watch Kei go through hers.

As soon as their eyes connect, the room grows warmer and smaller with each breath Kei takes, the walls moving in on them, the air growing hot and sticky, filled with a sudden awareness that Kei knows all too well.

It's also part of a routine, but it's only between them, only between Yuko and her, and others may know about it but that's all they do and for them, that's the end of the story.

Not so for Kei, nor for Yuko.

For them, this is a dance they’ve rehearsed almost as long as they’ve learned perfecting hair-dos and make-up.

They’ve come up with the basic steps years ago, and then they’ve worked on it, changed some things here, others there, rehearsed, tried, failed, started over and thought that was it, only to trip and find themselves at the beginning again.

And now Yuko’s moving closer, extending a hand to lightly linger on the small of Kei’s back, their eyes meeting on an even level, just as their hips, their breasts, their lips meet and even though some steps are different, the music is different, as is the lighting, they know this dance and they know it well.

Kei drops her eyelash curler in exactly the same moment that a knock sounds on the door and she doesn’t know if she drops it because the knock startles her or if it’s all just about timing, no matter if it’s good or bad, though Kei’s more inclined to say bad timing in any case, because Yuko sighs heavily and takes her hand away just as Yaguchi pushes through the door.

“Keeeeeeeiiii-chaaaaaan …”

Her voice is persistent and just a tad annoying as she calls out for Kei, and as much as Kei loves the younger girl, because she does, they both do, she can think of thousands of other places for her friend to be right now.

But of course, once again Yaguchi is oblivious that she’s interrupting and she grasps onto Kei’s hand and pulls her towards the door, tries pulling her, because Kei is resisting, not quite finished with her make-over and unwilling to leave the tension between her and Yuko hanging unresolved like this.

“Stop it, Yaguchi”, she says in her most amused tone, hoping it’ll have the desired effect, which it doesn’t because Yaguchi doesn’t let go of Kei’s hand.

“You’re taking too long, Kei-chaaaan”, Yaguchi whines, a childish pout appearing on her face, eyes wide and blinking wildly and Kei can’t help but laugh at her friend, her expression too cute and adorable to actually be angry with her and so she pats the smaller girl’s head with her free hand and assures her “I’ll be right out, Yaguchi.”

For a moment Yaguchi looks hesitant, doubting, but then she releases Kei’s hand and turns around, throwing a quick “Hurry up” over her shoulder before the door closes behind her.

A soft chuckle still shakes Kei's shoulders as she turns back around, but Yuko's returned to her bag already, not even throwing a sideway glance into Kei's general direction and as much as her behavior stings (just a little), it's something Kei has come to know and deal with as well and so she steps closer to the older woman, wrapping her arms loosely around her waist, intend on continuing where they left off.

Yuko stiffens noticeably in her arms, but just for a moment before she drops whatever she's been doing and leans back into the younger woman, a sigh leaving her body as Kei pulls her closer and buries her face in soft blonde locks and the silence stretches while they stare at each other, their eyes connecting through the mirror in an odd sense of intimacy.

Then Yuko sighs again and grasps Kei’s hand, prying them from her body and turns around so that she’s facing the younger woman, eyes warm and incredibly soft, just like her lips as she presses another kiss to Kei’s mouth.

“We really should hurry, Kei-chan”, she says and Kei knows she’s right even if she doesn’t want her to be. So she just nods and breaks away from their embrace, quickly packing up her last belongings and throwing them into her bag before slinging it over her shoulder.

When she turns, Yuko’s still bend over own bag, and Kei has to resist the temptation to go over to her again and so she simply reaches out and lays a hand softly against Yuko’s hip to catch her attention, the touch enough for now to satisfy her longing.

“What are you doing tomorrow?” she asks and still after almost ten years of knowing Yuko, Kei’s still unsure, still nervous, probably always will be.

But Yuko just smiles as she slips on her jacket and takes her bag.
“Going on a date with you”, she says and entwines her fingers with Kei’s.

FIN

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Freya's Fics [updated January 19th]
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2008, 02:52:05 PM »
"Going on a date with you”, she says and entwines her fingers with Kei’s

I totally gave a fangirlie squeal at this line. I just love how you write Yuko/Kei. And Yaguchi's cameo was priceless.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2008, 11:53:29 PM »
Oh Mari. :lol:

Offline Grisours

• Koi no Mega Lover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • =3
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2008, 02:09:40 AM »
it's been a long time since I've read something with yuko and kei... and with mari being so happy/whiny  :D

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Misia - Love -Ame No Nichiyoubi