JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - When You Wish Upon A Star

Author Topic: Winner by knock out...  (Read 5632 times)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Winner by knock out...
« on: October 14, 2006, 07:54:37 PM »
"Dont you think this is a bit extreme?" Miki asked Reina.

The fellow rokkie and as of 10 minutes ago Miki's new manager shook her head. "No, its the best way to sort matters of this kind"

Sayumi pulled hard on Miki's shoes, making sure they were done up tight before tying them in a double bunny knot and giving the thumbs up to the manager.

From outside there was a great roar of a crowd. It seemed as if the whole stadium was completely full without a seat to spare. Miki gulped, trying to stay cool.

"Not that Im a coward or anything but is there a way I can out of this?"

Reina hooked a fresh towel around Miki's shoulders and looked her straight in the eye. "She's nothing to worry about. I want you to go out there and give it your all best"

Miki nodded.

Just then Yasuda Kei entered the change room wearing the standard black pants and striped shirt. "We are waiting for you"

Butterflies went kamikaze inside Miki's stomach and she was sure we was going to vomit. She bent down and put her head between her knees to make the feeling go away as she phyched herself up.

You can do it Miki. You the badass of H!P. You can do anything.

A hand touched her shoulder. She looked up to see Reina smiling knowingly back at her. "It's showtime, kiddo"

Yasuda stood on the plateform in the middle of the stadium, Mic in hand.

"Laaaaaaadies and Geeeeentlemen! Heelloooo Project welcomes you here this evening to witness the most spectacular episode of a Loooooovers Quarrel!"

The crowd cheered and hooted.

Miki danced on the spot, trying to shake the nerves.

"Hey"

The familar voice took Miki by surprise.

"Aya!"

She looked at her bestfriend decked out in the Fujimoto Fan gear, complete with hat and wrist watch. She looked cool as usual but her face showed hints of worry.

"I just wanted to wish you luck"

Miki nodded. "Thanks, I think I can beat -"

She was cut off by Aya's strong arms squeezing her body in a constrictor like hug.

"Im gonna miss you Miki~" She wailed, stepping back to wipe her eyes.

"Miss me? What do you mean? Im not gonna die -"

The crowd started up again, drowning out all other noise except for Yasuda and her mic, solely lit on the centre platform.

"Will you please put your hands together foooooooooooorrrrrr our competitors today..."

The speakers started to pump out the chorus of The Peace at an almost deafing level.

"In the red coooorner, the girl with the killer looks and killer left hook, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - Ishikawa Rika!!"

In the opposite corner of the stadium Rika emerged in a pink gown and gloves, punching her left fist into her right palm threateningly she greeted the crowd. Shibata Ayumi and Ogawa Makoto backed her up, waving to the audience with confidence and a cold look at Miki.

"Quick give me your hands" Reina produced a pair of jet black boxing gloves that matched her silver boxer shorts.

Miki slipped her prewrapped hands inside as Sayu tied up the left and Reina did the right. The weight of the gloves was unbelievable.

When the cheers died down Yasuda continued on with her speel. "And in the blue corner, our new comer to the H!P, The touching demon herself, Fightin'Fujimoto!!"

The crowd thumped the seats making a sound rivalling that of thunder. It almost drowned out the music, Shabondama, that played through the arena.

The trio walked to the ring to meet the very fierce looking Ishikawa who was already waiting, gown off, in her corner. Miki took her own black gown off and climb onto the platform, leaning up against the ropes in an attempt to act casual.

Yasuda swapped her mic for a headset and summond both girls to the centre of the ring.

"Ok, I want a nice clean fight.."

The rules were breifly explained and the shaking of gloves was done. Yasuda then returned to the safety of the side lines to call the start of the round.

"Leeeet's get ready to rummmmmmble!!!!"

Ding Ding

The two fighters danced around in a circle. Ishikawa a little more enthusiastically so.

"You want my Yossui huh?" Rika jeered. "Over my dead body"

A thousand thoughts were going through Miki's head.

This is just crazy! What am I even doing here? I didnt do anything wrong!

All thoughts were silenced by a jab that only just scraped her nose. She stumbled back with surprise.

"Come on, What'chu got?"

Rika feinted and caught Miki with a blow to the stomach. The pain was aweful. Miki's ears faultered, no longer registering sound. Everything around her seemed to go in slow motion. It was the strangest sensation. She turned to look up at Rika but instead saw a left glove flying towards her at a remarkable speed.

After that - She saw no more.

-----------------

I cant sleep. Its 3am.
God help me.
I love a good fight.
Maybe I'll write something more intellegbly when I wake.

Please, LEAVE COMMENT!!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2006, 08:02:03 PM »
woo~ new fic by Mikan-sama!!~this time it's a boxing match?! :o RIKA VS MIKI: BATTLE FOR YOSSUI?! somewhat expected, but the idea of an actual boxing match was just priceless XD

is this gonna be a one-shot? cuz it would be interesting to see Miki try to get revenge after that knockout haha :D

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2006, 09:46:52 PM »
I think I died of laughter reading the whole thing XD~! So bizarre and yet so hilarious!
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 09:54:29 PM by Yuuyami »

Loser87

Winner by knock out...
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2006, 09:52:05 PM »
XDXD this made me laugh so hard my brain like...half exploded..ed..XDXD

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2006, 10:25:29 PM »
OMFG. THIS IS FUNNEH!

Then again, that's expected from the co-writer of Doki Doki
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2006, 03:52:26 AM »
Shabondama!!! XD

Quote from: 'Mikan'
The touching demon herself, Fightin'Fujimoto!!"

Aside from "Grope Goddess", this is the best monicker Miki could ever have XD

Was the the main event already? I wish you also had some undercard matches like Reina vs. Koharu, etc. That would be so hilarious XD

Round 2, round 2 please! One punch can't knock out the "touching demon" XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2006, 04:21:02 AM »
LO Fuckin' L! I love you and kickass Rika!

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2006, 05:27:23 AM »
Quote from: Mikan
"Come on, What'chu got?"
Holy Hell! XD XD XD This is awesome! They should do this at the next SF . . . :P

Poor Miki. :(

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2006, 08:04:46 AM »
"In the red coooorner, the girl with the killer looks and killer left hook, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls - Ishikawa Rika!!"

I was laughing throughout the story but that was just priceless :lol:

Offline whirlywindz

• Member+
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2006, 10:24:31 AM »
LOL this is hilarious.
Priceless xD

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #10 on: October 15, 2006, 06:35:59 PM »
XD XD XD I laughed so hard, my glass fell off the table

When I first read "lover's quarrel" I thought this would be Miki Vs. Aya :D

Round 2, round 2 please! One punch can't knock out the "touching demon"

2nd'ed

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2006, 08:03:37 AM »
Butterflies went kamikaze inside Miki's stomach and she was sure we was going to vomit.

XD XD XD
Awesome line.  KAMIKAZE BUTTERFLIES!:D
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Before the fight
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2006, 06:48:32 PM »
2 days prior whilst taping Shabondama PV

"I think thats a wrap. Well done girls"

Those simple words dismissed all of the exhausted Morning Musume. All, that is, excluding two that stayed on set to finish their conversation.

"....Awesome...supurb...unbelievably good...the best yakiniku this side of Kansai..I swear to you"

"What's so good about it?"

Yoshizawa remained skeptical to the idea of orgasmic tasting meat.

"Well, myself as the cook always ensures a great meal but I cant take all the credit.."

Miki put on her most irresistable smile to help seal the deal. "So, I'll take you there Friday night after work?"

Yossui quickly scanned the set with her eyes. Only the occasional staff member lurked in the shadows to hear this invite. But just to be safe...

"No I cant.."

Her hands were almost immediately seized by a glassy eyed Miki begging for acceptance. "Please, why wont you have dinner with me. Just dinner, thats all - I promise"

"I know it will be just dinner but I cant Miki..believe me when I say I really want to go...It's just...It's not a good idea. Im so-"

"A quick meal and a drink after work...Please Yossui?"

Yossui rubbed the back of her head, beat for an excuse. "Ok...Just try and keep this dinner thing on the down low. I'll see you Friday"

Happy with her arrangements she called Yossui's attention one last time."Hey Yocchan?"

"What?"

Miki gave her workmate a slap on the bum. "Good work today"

"Uhh.." Yossui laughed, absently mindedly touching over the spot she was spanked "Yeah you too"

Yossui made her exit into the darkness and down to the change rooms leaving Miki alone on set in the now shin high water.

She splashed water carelessly while her mind replayed the conversation had moments ago. All the time unaware of a somebody watching her in the corner.

"Date with Yocchan, huh?"

Ishikawa stepped out from behind the monitors and waded confidently through the water over to Miki.

"Yeah, dinner Friday"

Ishikawa smiled bitterly as she circled the freshman. "You're still new so..Im going to cut you a bit of slack...Yocchan's mine, got it?"

Miki straightened up and switched her brain into fight mode. A verbal arguement was her best battlefield.

"Says who?"

"Says me" Rika's voice echoed around the studio. "And if you value that pretty face of yours...I'd stay away.."

A sweet standard smile sprung back on Charmy's face as she waved farewell. "Ciao" She turned on her heels and began to make way to the same door Yocchan left through.

Miki crossed her arms and glared. The confrontation wasnt over in her books. "It shouldnt be my fault if you're not attractive enough anymore"

The water was almost undisturbed as Rika turned and charged forward. Her feet seeming to glide across the surface before throwing Fujimoto to the ground with a splash. Ishikawa pinned the smaller girl under her knees and repeatly submerged her head.

"You little b-"

"HEY!!"

Reina, Makoto, Kaori and Mari walked on set just in time to save the drowning girl. Reina took initiative by tackling reckless Rika to the ground while Makoto restrained Miki from retaliating. When all was settled Iida began her lecture.

"What do you think you were doing?!" She spat, shocked and angered at the lack of control the two girls showed "You want to fight do you? Then theres a protocol you follow. Then you'll get your fight.."

-------------
2:17am!! hurray!!

I have another idea. I want to do a "Retake" :D

Offline jafeijai

• Member+
  • Music is my life ♪
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2006, 10:47:08 PM »
WOO!! CONTINUATION OF THE STORY!! :D:D or well....prequel o.O

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2006, 11:18:36 PM »
OH MY GAHH XD~! This'll give me laughs indeed XD

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2006, 04:56:05 AM »
Protocols! XDXDXDXD

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2006, 05:11:23 AM »
Quote from: Miki
"It shouldnt be my fault if you're not attractive enough anymore"

Quotable quote of the day XD

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Retake
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2006, 06:26:21 AM »
This is the origanal idea for the story however I was too spaced out to write it properly and instead by some miracle of confusion, put in different characters.

I would like to do a 'retake' and show you what should have been but never will...

--------------------------------------

"Dont you think this is a bit extreme" Yossui asked Kaori.

Her senior and as of 10 minutes ago, new manager, shook her head. "Its the best to settle matters of this kind"

Yossui looked around at the crowd cheering her on and then over to opponent. She gulped. "Not that Im a coward or anything but is there a way I can out of this?"

Kaori took hold of the towel draped around Yossui's neck. Using it to direct her attention "She's nothing to worry about. I want you to go out there and give it your all best"

Yossui nodded.

"Now make me proud"

Kaori shoved the nervous girl off the ropes and into the centre of the ring where Aya stood. Aya punched the air between them, taunting Yossui.

"You want my Miki, huh?" She jeered. "Over my dead body"

A fist flew past Yossui followed by another and another. This soloist was a lean mean punching machine.

Yossui backed up against the ropes and let out a squeal. "Kya! I dont want her! She's yours, just dont hit me"

All went silent at the sound of Yoshizawa's uncharacteristicly cowardess plea. All, except one.

"What??" Miki exploded from the back of the stadium "You wuss!"

In flash, Miki ran down to the ring, fold-up chair in hand and jumped the ropes.

"Yoshizawa Hitomi, your ass is about to be Miki'd"

------------
Not as good but I suppose this is a fic for those with a vivid imagination

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2006, 07:31:54 AM »
Miki'd! Ha! XD

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
Winner by knock out...
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2006, 01:45:31 PM »
rofl XD XD XD

genius

So the next step would be a wrestling match with multiple girls hitting each other with chairs and the ring becoming a bloody gory mess?!?

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Band Apart - When You Wish Upon A Star