JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond

Author Topic: Inside the Mikan (One Shot Collection)  (Read 31020 times)

Offline ChiruChaCha

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • cuak!
Inside the Mikan (One Shot Collection)
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 12:57:29 PM »
So that's how dust evolves when you don't clean a room in a while? I shall look out... xD

Now seriously, did that really happen to you?

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2007, 01:52:52 PM »
Well, this is elaborate but its pretty much the same. I'll write the real version up soon.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #42 on: January 06, 2007, 04:34:17 PM »
"Something's on the radar!" Yaguchi kicked Goto's left boob for her to turn left.

"Ouch! Not so hard or they won't develop properly!"

"Do you challenge the GoGuchi?"

Aya's head tipped to the side with confusion. "Uh, no I just was saying -"

"DESTROY DESTROY!"

Aya's eyes grew with fear at the sudden advance of the GoGuchi.

XDXDXDXD The GoGuchi.

Title: For crying out loud!

I knew Rika was really into Miki!

Title: Things that go bump...

*shivers* Creepy
But lol at the title you put in the little box thingy.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 04:37:24 PM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: January 06, 2007, 05:10:47 PM »
Title: Things that REALLY go bump (The real story!)
Pairing: Mikan/ (nickname/alias) Asami (..uh...Good friend of mine)
Rating: uh......dunno

Mikan couldnt sleep. It was a full moon, a time when she was particularly restless. She tossed and turned before finally resorting to her friend for entertainment.

"Asami-chan..."

*poke poke*

"Asami-chan?"

*poke poke poke*

"Nrrrg...what?"

"Do want to see the full moon?"

Asami rubbed her face a little to wake herself up. "Urg. What time is it?"

"3am"

"3am?!" She hissed. "Are you serious?"

"Course I am! Get up!"

Mikan finished putting her clothes on and dragged her lazy companion out of bed. Together, they tip-toed down the hallway to the kitcen. They kept the lights off and spoke only in whispers as a precaution not to wake the rest of the house up.

"Mikan, Im scared"

Asami suddenly halted in the middle of the kitchen. She pulled on her buddy's shirt to stop her from opening the white sliding door that separeted the kitchen from the living room. Mikan stopped and smiled. The fact that Asami was 6 years older and yet acted the baby of the two never ceased to make her laugh.

"Dont worry" Mikan took hold of her hand "We'll just be quick"

Asami nodded and stood close behind her friend. She always had an unexplained fear of the living room which would later be justified.

"Ah, It's stuck!!"

Mikan put both hands on the door and slid it open in one swift push revealing a white transparent figure on the other side. It seemed to change shape suddenly into something more recogniseable. A person's shape. Before lunging at the front girl.

The contact between the white figure and the girl was heard with a zap. Mikan was shocked with a strangely strong static, sending her back into her friend before rebounding onto the oven.

"Jesus! What happened?! Are you ok?!"

"You didnt see that?!" Mikan rubbed her neck where the ghostly hands had grabbed her. The touch had left a strange tingling sensation.

"No. I was too scared to look"

-----
And that's the truth! haha, sorry I couldnt help write it up like that. I thought it might be more interesting than the 'then this happened' and she said this and blah blah blah...I wanna get one more true creepy story off my chest, if you'll all let me ^^
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 05:15:47 PM by Mikan »

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2007, 06:58:28 PM »
Title: Going Commando (Part 3)
Rating: G
Note: I saw it was my 600th Post so I decided it should be dedicated to those of you out there who like/have/never will or are right now - GOING COMMANDO!!!

I stared in horror down into my pants. How could I be so stupid?! How could this happen!! Oh, Why me!!!!

"Would you like some time alone their Nono?" Yossui laughed.

Yes. Yes I would. I would like to go somewhere, beat myself up for being so forgetful and plan out how Im going to face the nation in less than 5 minutes without any under protection. I just can't do it!!

"Yes, actually. Im going to the washroom"

I gather up my clothes and zoom off the washroom, leaving Yossui rather stunned that I took her joke seriously.

Now in the privacy of the toilet cubical, I smack my head against the side wall hard and repeatively. Once its all out of my system I get changed and step outside to wash my hands. I stare long and hard at my own reflection until something inside me clicks.

Yeah, It was hard getting through the auditions but I did it. It was hard learning out to dance and sing but I did it. And it was hard learning how to put mascara on without opening my mouth but I damn will did that! And it's  definately going to be hard to give the best performance I can today but I'm going do it! Knickers or no knickers!

The washroom door opened slowly and Rika's head popped through the opening.

"Umm...Yossui asked me to come in here to see if you were finished doing whatever it was you came here to do. We are just about to go on set"

"Damn right we are!!"

I took hold of Rika's hand and charged on set. Never in my life have I ever given such a good show.

Like they say - It ain't over till it's over.

Truer words have never been spoken.

---
NG TRIP TIME!!
I present a collection of NG's made in coversation over a space of 1 hour. This is what happens when Im sleep deprived!!!

Everyone start stretching
NG:Everyone have an erection (I was talking about PE..."And the PE teacher tells us...")

Mouth
NG:House (I think I said "Take it out of your..."

Trent
NG:Tent ("I wanna name my son..."

Funny thought
NG: Funny fought

Plug this one in
NG:Hug with one in (*hands over power cable*...)

Staring at their fingers
NG: Staring at their pictures

I feel this emoticon adequently shows how I feel on this forum ^^
:ONcool2:
Im so lonely!! Talk to me people!! Let's be friends!!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2007, 09:43:06 PM »
Wow, I think you need to sleep Honey Dumpling. And I need to go to work. But lol at your speech mistakes. And Nono's determination.

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2007, 10:00:26 PM »
-dies of laughter at your sleep-deprived mistakes-

-Roffles at Going commando-

You make me roffle mucho, m'dear xD

Nonetheless, I really like how you wrote Things that go bump, that rated G Yossie and Miki one xD -giggles at the Headline Shizzam reference- So yeah, I liked it particularly for it's vivid use of imagery. I've always been fond of that so yeah... xD

Congrats on your 600th <3 My 500th is coming soon >:]

Offline 00HB

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2007, 11:37:27 PM »
Ah... Mikan! I do try my best to post at every update...
But you (thanks for that) do it too fast!  -__-
I needed to put al least four letters... ¬¬'

Offline black velvet

• Smut!Slut
  • Member+
  • yoonyul <3
« Reply #48 on: January 08, 2007, 01:01:34 AM »
OMG. GoGuchi was great. xDDD (Well, so are the others, but that one had me lying in the floor!)

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2007, 05:08:28 PM »
Title: ~Seishun~ A story of noisy girls
Rating: PG
Pairing: Yossie/Rika

"Maaah!" I groan, putting my hands over my eyes to shade off the violent light streaming through the window. It's too early to be waking and I'm much too hung over. I roll away from the window and snuggle into the warm body of Rika.

Wait. Hold it. Rika?!?!

Please let this be an sick illusion played upon me by my own mind. I open my eyes again and painfully scan the completely naked Rika whose arms I am in.

"Shit..." I whimper before glancing down to see my also completely naked body. "Double shit.."

Oh god what did I do. I know we were drinking but I dont ever remember going home with Rika. I stop my mental jog. Now isnt the time. I have to get out of here.

I slid off her arm gently and begin to climb out of bed. Im as quiet as a mouse until Rika's scream sends me 10 feet in the air and crashing to the ground. I take a sheet quickly to hide my shame while Rika does the same with the doona.

There is an awkward silence that the birds highlight with their persistant chirping.

"Did...Did we?" The question leaves Rika's mouth and hangs in the air.

"I'm not sure" I finish.

We both continue to sit in silence. Imagining all the god awful things we might have done last night. I cover my face with my hands. This is so humiliating on so many different levels. Sleeping with my female friend and sitting naked on their bedroom floor would only cover a few.

"I think it would be best if we pretend this didnt happen" I suggest.

"Agreed"

More silence

"So would you like...breakfast?"

I nod. Anything to move away from the previous topic. Rika sits up and searches the room.

"Can you see my...umm...clothes anywhere?"

I join in looking with my own eyes. "No Actually...and I cant see mine either"

In a small room not too far away

Mari stops watching the LIVE DRAMA streaming from Rika's bedroom to ask a question of her senior. "Do you think we should go and tell them the truth about us drugging them, stripping them naked, burning all their clothes and put them to bed together so it looked sus?"

Nakazawa leans back in her recliner chair, taking a puff from her fresh cigar and shaking her head. "No...It's much more fun this way"

---
I know I could have done this better but I wanted to write something. I felt obligated. Thank you everyone for reading my stuff. You have no idea how it makes me feel knowing that someone cares enough to peek at the written goo that oozes from my mind daily
« Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 05:14:39 PM by Mikan »

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 09, 2007, 05:12:51 PM »
:ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

I apologize, but Freya is temporarily not available since she slipped off her chair in a laughing fit and hasn't yet recovered.

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: January 09, 2007, 05:16:20 PM »
Should I put a disclaimer?

Warning may cause fits? Anger/Laughter and other?

Im glad that you found it even mildy amusing. Dont relish the moment too long..you have a fic to publish, right?

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
« Reply #52 on: January 09, 2007, 05:22:01 PM »
Roffle, that was was best xD Had me in giggle fits.

Offline Mikan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: January 09, 2007, 05:50:55 PM »
Title: Too close for comfort
Pairing: Aya/Miki (who else!)

"Aya!! Open the goddamn door this instant!!" I bang my right fist on the bathroom door while my left holds onto the crotch of my jeans. My bladder is squealing in pain. If I dont get in there soon it's going to burst, I swear.

"Too late, Im using it" Aya replies calmly, turning the shower knobs on full.

The sound of the running water cascading down is like pins in my ears. I want to rip them off and scream like a madman. How could she be so cruel? I kick the door with my feet and bang it with my head.

"Let-Me-In-Pleeeeease!! I BEG OF YOU!"

"Im having a shower! Get lost! Watch Tv or something. I'll only be a minute!"

I whine and grumble my way to the living room. Two hands now holding my crotch. I'm under the impression that if I let go, all hell will break loose. Pacing seems to ease my tension so I walk around in circles cursing the bees that infested Aya's apartment. It's because of those pesky things she had to stay with me. For a whole week. I can just say it's being an interesting experience sharing my space with her. God knows I love her! She's a great friend! It's just...GOD! I need to pee!

I dash back to the bathroom, not caring to stop. My body thuds loudly against the door.

"Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease Ayaaaaaaa!! Open the damn door!" I cry

"Im almost done!! Just wait!"

"I swear to god Aya, if you don't open this door right now I'm going to pee on your shoes!!!"

My threat is lame, crude and desperate but right now I'm willing to try anything. Aya's beloved Italian shoes were the first thing that sprung to mind and luckily it seemed to be working. I heard the tables immediately turn off and Aya scambled to put on her towel. She opens the door slightly, body hidden and hair dripping on my wooden floor.

"You wouldnt..." She gives me a cold stare, checking to see if I was serious.

I unzip my fly and glare back to show her I will if I have to.

"Fine!" With a roll of the eyes the door to my flushing medow is opened. The gleaming bowl seems like a beacon of hope. I skip to it with great speed, digging my thumbs under the top band of my underwear and stopping.

"Get out" I flip my head in the direction of the bathroom exit. Aya looks at me like I have sprouted tenticles from my eye sockets.

"Why?"

"Im going to use the toilet"

"So?"

"It's not a public event. You are not invited to watch so get out"

"Who says Im going to watch?"

I shake my head in disbelief. Taking baths and sharing a bed is one thing but being there while I urinate is just off the chart insane.

"I cant pee while you're in the room"

Aya shrugs and gives me a 'why not' expression.

"Its just not done! I cant do it! It's weird!"

Aya opens the door and gestures for me to go through it. "Well then you can wait till I've finished having my shower"

---
To be continued
---

Haha, Yeh. Another one based on true events ^^
Quick poll -
Peeing with significant other in the same room -
Yes or No?

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 09, 2007, 05:58:29 PM »
i would say...no but this is funny as hell, cant wait for the rest XD

Offline elgie

• Yossi's worth a good jerk
  • Member+
  • Miss you, Jab
« Reply #55 on: January 09, 2007, 06:24:25 PM »
I don't mind, but we've been together for 12 years so I'm used to it :P
Though he doesn't allow me to enter the bathroom while he's, ehm, "planting a tree" :D

R.I.P. Jabronisaur

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: January 09, 2007, 07:41:53 PM »
No, it's just *shudders*

But lol all the same.

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: January 09, 2007, 08:35:48 PM »
Quote from: Mikan;278802

Quick poll -
Peeing with significant other in the same room -
Yes or No?

Yes, why not? It's just natural, and I'm used to it since we do it in my family (at least among us girls :D).

Oh yeah, and story coming right up ... er, okay, not right but later tonight ;)

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline Tanachan

• The Cheat~~~~
  • Member+
  • Currently Attending Reina's "Erebeta Pati"
« Reply #58 on: January 09, 2007, 11:41:46 PM »
ROFFLE~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow I missed a lot. And on the poll...no. Especially after my brother pulled a Bam Margera on me. Video Camera and all.
If Helen Keller falls in the woods and no one is around, does she make a sound?

Official [WHOA] member, master and commander of the Tokunaga Chinami branch.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #59 on: January 10, 2007, 12:24:58 AM »
:lol: When in doubt, threaten to pee in da shoes! :lol:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T - Black Diamond