JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 877458 times)

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #1440 on: November 23, 2009, 02:34:05 AM »
I actually like #1 the best, there's a dreamlike quality to it. That's also one scene I'd kill to see when I get out of bed in the morning... :P

(But nobody tell lolli I said that...)

Mad Sexy Hatter strikes again!

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1441 on: November 23, 2009, 03:05:22 AM »
^ we will although we would agree with you
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline freakn_emo

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ore Wa Rika Chan fan zutto Zutto!!!!
« Reply #1442 on: November 23, 2009, 05:29:16 AM »
 :w00t: aichan!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chou kawaii........ :love:

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #1443 on: November 23, 2009, 06:42:18 AM »
Trouble in paradise?  :shocked:
Gosh, why does Aichan always have to be such an effin' cheater... :lol:

AiEri and ReinAi, my two favorite Morning Musume couples. :heart: I really like the second picture. The emotion, it's just so there. XD
« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 06:44:34 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1444 on: November 23, 2009, 04:20:54 PM »
LIES ALL LIES! Such a cheater! Maybe they have a somewhat open relationship, once a month they can have a day with whoever they want! Gaki goes for Sayu/Jun & Ai goes for Eri/Reina~

*kicks Stryfity*

Offline Retro Bubble

• Me, Me, Me
  • Member+
  • That One Night
« Reply #1445 on: November 25, 2009, 01:31:30 AM »
This week's Pocket Morning question held some pretty interesting answers. It seems like 1/3 of Morning Musume would like to have Aichan as their master if they were pets.

Eri: "Aichaaan. I bet she'd make me wear some cute outfits."

Aika: "I'd like to be a Siberian husky and have Takahashi-san as my master. She likes dogs and would spoil me.(>▽<)v I mean, I want to be spoiled by her! ☆"

Linlin: "Aichan! I used to be a toy poodle in Haromoni@. And as I know Aichan keeps a toy poodle now, I thought she might be a fine master. (○^▽^○)♪♪"

Aichan's answer was Aika, and pretty much cited the same reason as her. :lol:

Know what I find interesting? They're the very same girls who answered that Aichan would be the member they'd fall in love with if they were men in an old Morning Musume interview, lol.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 01:35:29 AM by Retro Bubble »

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1446 on: November 25, 2009, 01:43:25 AM »
Aika: "I'd like to be a Siberian husky and have Takahashi-san as my master. She likes dogs and would spoil me.(>▽<)v I mean, I want to be spoiled by her! ☆"

It all fits. :P

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #1447 on: November 25, 2009, 04:31:06 AM »
^  :aimonkey:  :yep:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1448 on: November 25, 2009, 08:46:59 AM »
Know what I find interesting? They're the very same girls who answered that Aichan would be the member they'd fall in love with if they were men in an old Morning Musume interview, lol.

I smell fic material...*lightbulbs*

And yeah I think it was really cute that Ai wants to be spoiled by Aika if she were a pet too...XD

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1449 on: November 27, 2009, 02:20:12 PM »

XD

Offline lollipopgirl

• Forever with us JABBY! <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • It's all about the girl love!
« Reply #1450 on: November 27, 2009, 02:21:26 PM »
Sexy sexy sexy geek right there!
I love that jacket/hat/hair/girl :drool:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1451 on: November 27, 2009, 02:42:26 PM »

http://ent.nikkeibp.co.jp/ent/game/

PS3発売当初からアナウンスされていた 『ファイナルファンタジーⅩⅢ』がいよいよ12月17日に発売。久しぶりに『ファイナルファンタジー』シリーズを楽しもうと考えているライトユーザーから、シリーズ全作品をプレーしているコアユーザーまで、誰もが役立つ楽しむためのポイントを「イベント」「バトル」「キャラクター」「世界設定」など項目ごとに、美しいグラフィック盛りだくさんで分かりやすく解説します。もちろん北瀬佳範プロデューサー、鳥山求ディレクターが語る制作秘話も楽しめます。『ファイナルファンタジー』好きのモーニング娘。高橋愛の体験レポートも加え、36ページの大ボリュームでお届けします。
Quote from: The wonderfully accurate Excite Translator
'Final Fantasy?' announced at first of the PS3 sale finally puts it on the market on December 17. It explains every useful point to enjoy it from the light user to the core user of whom everyone who is playing the series all works who thinks that it enjoys 'Final Fantasy' series after a long time beautifully in each item such as "Event", "Battle", "Character", and "World setting", graphically plenty, and plainly. Of course, it can enjoy the production secret story about which the north [sehan] producer and the director of [**] Toriyama talk. Daughter of morning of 'Final Fantasy' favor. The experience report of Ai Takahashi will be added, and be delivered by a large volume on page 36 by us.

What a sexy geek. Love the curls. :love:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1452 on: November 27, 2009, 03:07:33 PM »
So they finally think to bring in the FF geek who also happens to be an idol. XD Nice!

She's such a geek. :heart:

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1453 on: November 27, 2009, 03:19:00 PM »
Ai and gamings...Damn that's hot :inlove:

Cool outfit there btw XD

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1454 on: November 27, 2009, 03:53:16 PM »

And here are the scans of that article. So, anyone up for translating it?  :pimp:

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1455 on: November 27, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »
I'll try....assuming no one beats me to it. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #1456 on: November 27, 2009, 04:50:36 PM »
a lovely FF geek XD probably she played all the FF available on all the systems... mmm you know what could be hot? a video of Ai playing videogames

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1457 on: November 27, 2009, 05:04:00 PM »
Lol it only took me an hour of translating one page that I realize that while we have pages 37 and 38, we don't have page 36. >_> I can't translate the first question on page 37 like that! Does anyone have the scan for 36?

Page 38 is mostly done though. XD

EDIT: 39 IS MISSING TOO! Oi. XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #1458 on: November 27, 2009, 06:56:53 PM »
^ Aww, bummer. So far those two pages are all I can find... will be on the lookout.

Miki's wedding reception, Takagaki edition.  :P

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
« Reply #1459 on: November 27, 2009, 07:33:56 PM »
Ok I'm done! That took a while (I kept having to check gamefaqs to know wtf she was talking about, in addition to having to check a dictionary once in a while >_>).

Annnnnd here's the incomplete translation since SOME pages are missing....>_>

==================================================================

Q: What's your play style?
A: I'm the type that likes to level up, and take detours from the main quest. (Me: Level grinder and compulsive explorer! Like me! XD) I explore the map from one end to the other, and I hate it if I'm unable to open every single treasure chest in the game. (Me: Wow, hardcore.) I usually leave my PS2 connected to the power outlet, and just switch it on automatically once I get home (Me: Really hardcore...) Also, sometimes I level up too much and I defeat the boss too easily. Usually I like fighting from an advantage, so I'm like "If I get this strong, everything should be alright."

Q: Isn't it tough leveling up?
A: I like leveling up gradually. That's why in FFX, I always walk around a lot in the Calm Lands to collect monsters (Me: For the battle arena...god, this girl really does everything!).

Q: Which scene in the series left the deepest impression on you?
A: Hm, that's difficult, there are quite a lot... The one I like best is probably from FFX? After fighting this jelly-like boss, there was a scene where they (Yuna and Tidus) were in Macalania Lake. The boss was pretty difficult, I had to try several times before I beat it to see the scene. It really remained in my heart. Also, another unforgettable part was FFX's Seymour. Even though I trusted him, he betrayed us halfway through the game. "What the hell, who's this ruthless person?", is what I thought. When we fought in Gagazet, it was a really tough battle and I was like "Why you...!" while I was beating him up. (Me: How cute, I wanna see her play!)

Q: You really get emotionally involved while playing. So, who are your favorite characters?
A: I have a lot for this too. For FFVI, it's Edgar. The way he shows off his machines is really cool. If it's FFIX it has to be Kuja. He's cute even though he's the enemy. But I really like Vivi too since he's so tiny...

Q: All of those aren't the protagonists...
A: I like the enemies too, probably. Kefka's great too, like his "kekeke" laugh. Ah, of course I do like the allied characters too, but I prefer the more unusual characters. For FFX, if not Yuna, then Lulu or Rikku. My mom was watching me play FFVII, and we both thought Tifa was good.

Q: Do you talk to the other Morning Musume members about games?
A: Lately although everyone is into female-oriented games on the DS, sadly I don't. But previously I was playing Final Fantasy Tactics on GBA at the same time with Yaguchi Mari, so whenever we met up we would ask "Did you play yesterday?" and go on from there. At that time, I was the first to clear the game, you know?

Q: Where do you check for information on games?
A: I usually just go to the stores and pick them personally. It's usually there where I find out "Such games are coming out too?". Also, I sometimes also buy strategy guides. But I try not to rely on them too much, and use my own strength to complete them the first time, before referring to the guide on the second playthrough (Me: second playthrough...how does she find the time...). I then do it all over again while reading the guide.

Q: Incidentally, your parents who introduced you to the FF series, do they still play games?
A: My father just finished FFX lately. He said it was interesting. But he's really slow, don't you think? *laughs* I'm from Fukui, and my dad normally lives in Fukui, but when he comes to Tokyo to visit me, he brings his memory card along to play. Well I understand his feelings though. My liking for games has certainly been inherited from my parents.

Q: What are your thoughts after watching the video for FFXIII?
A: It's practically a movie, isn't it? It looks so real that I felt sucked in. I was really moved when I saw FFX for the first time, but this was even more moving than before.

Q: You've played the trial version and really got into it, eh?
A: The battles, especially "summoning", were really beautiful! I only summoned Shiva and Odin, but I already liked Shiva from before and I was really happy. I really want to see Bahamut, actually I want to see everything!

Q: You've given high marks for the battles. Which item do would you rate the highest in it?
A: Ah, that's what has to be taken into account isn't it? I personally like the command battle system. Doing actions while watching the movie was really cool, so even though I was wondering how the controls worked during it, being able to pick the skills used was fun.

Q: For FFXIII, the level system is different from usual, and the characters level and grow separately in each preset role (character classes). (Me: Didn't they do this for FFV before?)
A: Eh?! Is it similar to the Sphere Grid from FFX? I really enjoyed filling that up... Even though it took a lot of time. I'll work hard!

Q: There are a lot of characters who appear in the movie, can you tell us which character you are paying the most attention to?
A: That girl with the black hair...there was a scene where they fought as enemies, but afterwards she joined as an ally, yes?

Q: Indeed that was a hidden character. To be able to notice that from a short viewing, you have good observation skills!
A: Well she was very pretty so it got my attention. But I was thinking earlier that she probably won't be a key person. So she's really a key character? Yay!

Q: You seem to be more interested in the sub-characters than the protagonist.
A: Ah, but that girl who was going to get married...Sera, was it? The protagonist's sister. She said "Protect...". How will it turn out?

Q: Right now we're drawing the character models one by one, it sort of feels like the development of a drama.
A: Really? I can't wait! It'll be great to have voices for them too. I saw on TV that there were going to be seiyuu (voice actors), and I think it makes it easier to be more involved with the story this way.

Q: How did you feel after going through a test play today?
A: Actually I've already seen the trailer from the official site, I felt betrayed, but in a good way. "We're going this far?! Awesome!!!", that's how I felt. *laughs* The visuals and battles have all improved. When the sphere grid from FFX appeared, even though I felt like it has changed, it was more like it evolved. As expected of the Final Fantasy series.

Q: So what do you think is the charm of the FF series?
A: The story. I am surprised by it every single time, and I end up getting emotionally involved with it. I end up crying with the characters and stuff like that. Also, I like the battles. To fight, and level up. Even though there are other games that are similar, I still prefer FF... The story and protagonists change every time, I always think "this is it, this is the world I want to see". Also, I love the music. It draws you into the game.

Q: That's some high praise. What does FF mean to you then, Takahashi-san?
A: Speaking from the heart, I feel like "I want to be here", and it's a soothing place for me. I love fantasy worlds like Harry Potter too. Putting myself where the characters are and enjoy the ride is the best.

=============================================================

Will add more when the missing pages are finally found. XD
« Last Edit: November 28, 2009, 05:20:06 AM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - REAL Na Yume No Jouken