JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Killer Tune (Natural Born Killer Tune Mix)

Author Topic: Matsui Rena to graduate from SKE in August  (Read 15187 times)

Offline almond

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • オ~マイガ~!たかみな大好き!
    • alm0nd
    • ganbanuttah
Matsui Rena to graduate from SKE in August
« on: June 10, 2015, 11:47:02 PM »

Matsui Rena announced tonight on ANN that she will be graduating from SKE48 at the end of August.

There are plans to hold an event and a graduation concert in Nagoya in August.

http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2015/06/ske48-matsui-rena-announces-her-graduation-from-the-group/

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
Re: Matsui Rena to graduate from SKE in August
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 12:02:36 AM »
CROSS-POSTING!!

So yeah...confirmed. :(

AKBWrapUp.com - SKE48 Matsui Rena announces her graduation from the group
 - http://www.akb48wrapup.com/2015/06/ske48-matsui-rena-announces-her-graduation-from-the-group/

Rena Matsui to Graduate from SKE48 in August
By Jeremy Suskin on June 10, 2015

The news is official as Rena Matsui confirms she’ll be leaving the J-pop idol group in only a matter of months.

News outlets around Japan have been reporting an impending graduation announcement from SKE48′s very own Rena Matsui and it seems as if the rumors of her departure hadn’t been exaggerated. At the top of the show this evening Matsui confirmed the rumors on tonights broadcast of All Night Nippon.

Fans lit up the social media ahead of the announcement nearly unanimous on their decision that the rumors were a ploy to gain a ratings boost for the radio talk show. Comments included dry acceptance ”We’ll see if today is finally the day” to righteous indignation “Regarding Rena Matsui. Though she might graduation someday, why would they report it in advance? I think they’re just trying to boost ratings. I don’t think she’ll be announcing it at all.” and even the light hearted “Yeah.. [graduate] from Nogizaka46.”

Rena Matsui [松井玲奈] born July 27, 1991 in Toyohashi, Aichi is a member of the Japanese idol girl group SKE48 and held a concurrent position in Nogizaka46. She originally joined as a member of SKE48′s Team S but on April 2013, she became the leader of team E. She has participated in the main lineup of not only SKE48 but also AKB48 singles. Matsui is often paired with Jurina Matsui of Team S who, despite sharing the same last name, share no familial relation.

More updates as they happen.

All Night Nippon [オールナイトニッポン] is a Japanese radio program broadcast by Nippon Broadcasting System and other radio stations from 1–5 am (JST). It preempts broadcasts from TBS Radio’s programming heard on stations under both JRN and NRN (TBC Radio, CBC Radio, etc.).
- http://nihongogo.com/2015/06/rena-matsui-to-graduate-from-ske48-in-august/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 12:54:45 AM »
Saddening though but hearing some other stuff that maybe she won't get a solo graduation song or at least before she is sent off in August with the concert :nervous

You never know especially with everything  :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 01:19:20 AM »
I'm guessing these were recorded soon after she made the announcement on ANN.

EDIT 2: MAiDiGiTV was on the scene when Rena was at ANN. The first video was recorded prior to her announcement, and (presumably) the second and third were done after.

EDIT: For anyone who didn't click on it, the post on AKBWrapUp that was linked in the OP has a recording of when she made the announcement.  :cry:
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 05:27:02 AM by JFC »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 03:34:34 AM »
^Not that it matters, tiny correction. The first maidigitv clip was actually done just before the broadcast. Cos it's interesting to see the before/after.

It's sad there's only 2 months before Rena graduates. Hope they'll do something big to celebrate it! :roll:

Its been a long time in the waiting though. I think Rena is easily one of the more talented girls in SKE/AKB. She could've graduated years ago and still stood strong on her own, so I'm actually thankful she's stayed with the group for so long. :heart:
I'm really looking forward to seeing Rena as a solo entertainer, challenging herself and taking on some serious acting jobs. :)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 05:24:39 AM »
^Not that it matters, tiny correction. The first maidigitv clip was actually done just before the broadcast. Cos it's interesting to see the before/after.
Thanks for the clarification. Times like this I wish I could go back in time to when I was still in university and tell myself to go ahead and take those Japanese language classes that I was considering.
:thumbsup

Post fixed.

EDIT:
Oricon's videos -

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 07:08:30 AM by JFC »

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 04:08:34 PM »
SKE48's Matsui Rena to graduate from the group in the end of August
June 11, 2015

SKE48 member Matsui Rena (23) appeared on a live radio program "AKB48 no All Night Nippon ~Kinkyu Tokuban! Konya, Matsui Rena kara Judai Happyou SP~", and announced her graduation from the group.

She said, "I felt that I have nothing left to do as a SKE member. As I felt so, my feeling that it was time for me to progress to the next step started growing."

The 23-year-old SKE48 member revealed that she had begun thinking of graduation obscurely about 2 years ago, but it became concrete about a year ago, and that she wanted to pursue her career as an actress after her graduation.

Regarding her fellow junior members, she said, "I would like to see how they liven up the group after I leave."

Matsui will be graduating from SKE48 in the end of August.
"You may think there is not much time left until August, but the staff members are planning for a live concert in Nagoya in the end of August, and also for other events besides the handshake events, so that I could see as many people as possible," she said.

Matsui is SKE48's first generation member. She has been the face of the group along with Matsui Jurina, known as "W Matsui".

Though she has always been one of the higher rank members for AKB48's general elections, she did not participate in the recent election.

Source & Image: Oricon
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/06/ske48s-matsui-rena-to-graduate-from-the-group-in-the-end-of-august-1434005564
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2054119/full/

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2015, 06:44:22 PM »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline alohano

• AKB48 Group and Momoclo!! Oshi is Mirukii!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chat? Send me a PM!
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 10:28:37 PM »
Damn....this is a serious bummer.

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2015, 04:29:27 AM »
AH... it was quite a surprise for Matsui Rena to graduate this August.

This year I would need to see 2 of my favorite idols graduating from 48Groups; Matsui Rena and Takahashi Minami.

I was thinking this year would be only AKB48 to lose their leader, the only pillar left to support AKB48 with Atsuko left the group few years back.

Now Matsui Rena is graduating in no less than 2 months time.

SKE48 is losing one of their pillar.

The faces of SKE48 have always been WMatsui; Jurina and Rena.

Now Jurina would need to support SKE48, all by herself....

For SKE48 the graduation of Rena would be one of the biggest event, like when Atsuko graduated from AKB48.

I can't wait to see the huge concert and the graduation song that she would be getting on the day of her graduation.

Well, I think Rena would be successful in her career choice, as a actress...

I have always think she acted really well in MG.

I think she is very talented...

I can't wait to see her future drama or movies that she would be acting on

GOOD LUCK & CONGRATULATION IN YOUR GRADUATION, MATSUI RENA-SAN

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

:wub: :inlove: :heart: :love:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 02:00:59 PM »
She's getting her own special this AKB48 SHOW! :3

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2015, 07:32:38 PM »
She's getting her own special this AKB48 SHOW! :3

Wait....

Turns out.. it's actually this! (Source: myaidol)

http://myaidol.tumblr.com/post/121513981204/request-matsui-rena-graduation-matsui-rena-show

People, we need to make this happen! Let's GO GO GO!!!

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2015, 12:06:59 AM »
I am hoping we get another photobook out of this. 

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2015, 03:46:22 AM »
Rena sama!!!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2015, 11:47:12 PM »
akb48-daily.blogspot.ca - Matsui Rena graduation concert will be held on Toyota Stadium
- http://akb48-daily.blogspot.ca/2015/06/matsui-rena-graduation-concert-will-be.html
- http://www.ske48.co.jp/news/?id=1434714071

SKE48's Matsui Rena to hold her graduation concert on August 30
June 20, 2015

On June 19, it was announced that SKE48 member Matsui Rena, who announced her graduation earlier on the 10th, will be holding her graduation concert at Toyota Stadium in Aichi on August 30.

The announcement was made by SKE48's theater manager Yuasa Hiroshi.

According to the theater manager, the concert is titled "Matsui Rena, SKE48 Sotsugyou Concert in Toyota Stadium: 2588 DAYS". The "2588 days" refers the the number of days from when Matsui passed the audition to the day of the graduation concert.

The Toyota Stadium will be the largest scale venue for SKE48 to hold a solo concert.

Source: Oricon
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/06/ske48s-matsui-rena-to-hold-her-graduation-concert-on-august-30
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2054623/full/

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2015, 07:44:51 PM »
^Win/win for the business and fans.  More fans can attend= more ticket sales= more money for Aki P

Offline shanju

• Member+
  • YukoHaruna
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2015, 08:06:00 PM »
Its so sad realized rena just have 2 months until her graduation concert on august. Even kawaei graduation day still not decided :(

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 07:46:18 PM »
akb48-daily.blogspot.ca - Matsui Rena adds 1 more day to her graduation concert
- http://akb48-daily.blogspot.ca/2015/07/matsui-rena-adds-1-more-day-to-her.html
Updated Matsui Rena's graduation schedule:

29 August 2015: Matsui Rena's graduation concert (Toyota Stadium)
30 August 2015: Matsui Rena's graduation concert (Toyota Stadium)
31 August 2015: Matsui Rena's graduation live

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Killer Tune (Natural Born Killer Tune Mix)