JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - PINK

Author Topic: The Forbidden Dance Ch.21 (WMatsui) 03/23/2017  (Read 56200 times)

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.10 05/10/2015 Update!
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2015, 08:23:25 PM »
rena feeling~ 'crying
yeah..is rena heart still be intact.. :sweatdrop:

thanks for the update~ :thumbsup
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2015, 09:55:46 PM »
POOOOR RENA *CRY*

I CAN FEEL HER HWEEE.

I WANT MOREEE SAKIKO AND RENA MOMENT IN NEXT CHAPTER *rofll author * yes i want their cold moment xd like before chapter hehehehe

waiting for it

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #62 on: May 10, 2015, 06:54:10 AM »
Renaaa........ :cry:
i dont know i'm supposed to be happy or cry now
happy that jurina finally meet Mayu , and feel sad for Rena :cry:

thanks for your update :twothumbs

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #63 on: May 10, 2015, 07:03:23 AM »
OMG! Poor Rena...

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.9 04/20/2015 Update!
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2015, 01:29:57 PM »
jurina finally visit mayu and rena accompany her, wah they're meet~
eh rena-chan, daijoubu?
aaaah this story still long long way to go~ like it!
thankyou for ur update XD
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #65 on: May 13, 2015, 10:47:40 AM »
Are you okay, Rena-chan?
You should admit your feeling and tell Jurina.
She'll not aware about your feeling if you not tell her.
Poor Rena-chan T0T

Thanks for the update, author-san~
Gonna wait the next chapter^^
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
  • WMitsui, YuiParu, Paruru
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2015, 12:48:29 PM »
rena is avoiding her 😒
I think she's going to be jealous anytime now.

so jurina loves them both but to her rena is her sister
and mayu well deep sea friendship idk what am I talking
about here about mayu and jurina haha😂

next chapter awaits 😀😀😀

[AKB48]
[Shimazaki Haruka/Paruru]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]
> I love reading books and Fan Fics as my past time.

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2015, 05:51:34 AM »
hisashiburi! it's been a while since my last update :bow:
what happened to tapatalk by the way? can't access jphip using it :huhuh
now i have to use a web browser :(

@Raizel: well, ch 11-12 will be rena's pov then the rest mostly might be jurina's :nervous
@kuro_black29: i'm sorry but i think there will be more drama for rena :cry:
@wmatsui fanfic.: there's sakiko & rena scene here and more sakiko on the 2nd half :O2
@blackcold: jurina's so happy that she doesn't even notice rena's true feelings :wth
@Haruko: believe me i can feel rena's pain :banghead:
@sastio13: yes, this will be long because the major family conflict hasn't begun yet :sweatdrop:
@junchan48: if rena tells her feelings then she must reveal herself too.. so complicated :?
@yuuri14: you're right! i hate to torture rena but..... anyway here's the next chapter :thumbsup

The Forbidden Dance
Chapter 11

She fell asleep on my shoulder.

Her arms are tightly wrapped around me, keeping me warm from this cold weather. Ah, she's so near me. I can feel her warm breathe against my cheek and it's not making my chest behave normally. Slowly, I turned my head to see her sleeping face. I smiled. She looks so calm, her chin still leaning on my shoulder. I wonder what she's dreaming of. It was my first time to stare at her face this close. I noticed she has long, beautiful eyelashes. Her cheeks seem so white and her lips were red, perhaps the color is because she also feels cold. My free hand suddenly moved on its own. I gently brushed her soft cheek with my thumb, and then slowly, it's aiming to reach for her lips. I wonder how it feels like to touch those.....

I stopped.

I immediately pulled my hand down. I faced away from her and shut my eyes off.

Why did I do that? What's happening to me?

For the past few months that I've spent with her, I knew that there are changes slowly going on inside me. And it scares me. But whenever I see her, the fear just disappears. I know that I'm lucky enough to be cared by someone like her. So, how can I possibly think of such things with her?

Ah, so warm... I should already be contented with this. I then felt my eyelids getting heavier. I know I'm tired but I have to fight this sleepiness. I won't sleep, I wanted to feel her more. And I wish this moment never ends.

"Jurina?"

Until I heard someone called her name. She woke up and in an instant our moment was gone. I felt her arms slowly being released from me. She stood up and hugged the girl infront of me.

Painful.

So, this is how it feels like to see her together with the person she's in love with. That smile, I never saw that kind of smile from her before. With that, I already knew how truly happy she is right now.

The girl later called my name. I'm a little surprised that she knows me. I tried to stand up to properly greet her, but nothing came out from my mouth. I looked at her. She has a gentle face like an angel. I admit... she's lovely, and she also seems a good person. No wonder why Jurina-san fell for her.

The girl invited us to come in and Jurina-san followed her inside. But I only stayed where they left me. I ask myself, what am I doing here? If I'm only here to bring Jurina-san to her, then I guess I'm done.

My knees felt weak. My body can't move. I froze. And I knew it's not because of the cold weather. The pain I'm feeling is slowly getting me numb, maybe until I feel nothing anymore.

"Rena-chan?"

Jurina-san went back for me. I'm happy that she did. She asked me if there's something wrong, but I only answered her nothing. She reached for my hand and gently led me inside. I never knew I had a weakness. Because I always lose myself whenever she touches me.

-

"So tell me, what made you travel all the way here?" Watanabe-san asked as we sat down her table.

"Eh~ Won't you ask us first if we're hungry or something?" Jurina-san said in a childish way.

"Gomen, gomen.. have you guys eaten already? Wait, let me check if there's still food left in the fridge."

Watanabe-san walked to her kitchen. Her place is not so spacious, all areas can be easily reached. It's small and simple, but enough to keep people warm inside.

"I only have here spaghetti and some karaage." Watanabe-san said as she opened her fridge. "Though it might not be as good as Keiko-san's cooking. I know her spaghetti is your favorite."

"Daijoubu~ I'm really hungry I can eat anything you have there." Jurina-san answered. "Oh, speaking of Okaasan.. She told me to say hi. I think she missed you already."

"I missed her, too.. and her delicious home-made bento she used to make for me." Watanabe-san answered. "Please tell her that if I have a chance, I'm going to visit her one time."

The way they talked about Jurina's mother shows how Watanabe-san had also been close to her. She seemed to be part of their family already. That makes me feel a little more jealous.

"The food is ready." Watanabe-san said as she gets the reheated food from the microwave oven. "You can choose here which sauce you like for the karaage."

I picked one sauce then poured it onto a piece of karaage and offered it to Jurina-san first.

"Ano..." Watanabe-san said staring at me. "Jurina doesn't eat spicy foods."

"Oh..." I put the karaage back on my plate. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

"Hehe, it's okay. I'll just have the tartar sauce please." Jurina-san requested. "Do you like spicy foods, Rena-chan?"

"I, uhm, can handle eating spicy." I answered.

"Is that so? You're really tougher than you look." Jurina-san smiled.

I felt ashamed to myself that I didn't even know such simple details about Jurina-san. What's her likes and dislikes. But Watanabe-san, she knows her very well. They've been together since childhood. Compared to her, I know nothing.

While we're still eating, Jurina-san started to speak about the reason why we are in the city.

"Our dance club joined a national competition. And the final event will be held here in Sapporo." She explained.

"If you traveled here for the final event, then it means..."

"We're qualified for the championship!" Jurina-san proudly said.

"Sugoi~ well, knowing your dance skills, I shouldn't be surprised at all." Watanabe-san told her.

"It's not a one man team. Everyone in the group worked hard for it. Including Rena-chan." Jurina-san said tapping my shoulder.

"You also dance, Rena-chan? Oh, I'm sorry but.. can I also call you in that way?" Watanabe-san asked. "That's how Jurina calls you whenever she talks about you."

"Douzo." I answered her politely. "I dance but not as good as Jurina-san and the others."

"I hope Jurina didn't force you or anything."

"Eh~ why would I force her??" Jurina-san defended.

"Be-cause... Rena-chan is pretty!" Watanabe-san answered. "She's exactly like how you described her. No wonder why you're so fond of your sister."

"W-What are you talking about??" Jurina-san blushed hard.

"You see, Rena-chan... Jurina has a soft side for pretty girls..." She whispered me.

"Mayu-chan!!!" Jurina-san shouted her name.

"Nande? I know you still remember how you involved yourself before with a pretty senpai to get rid of my classmate who took photos of her and her friends."

"I do but I only helped her because that creepy guy was stalking her." Jurina-san explained.

"So instead, you let him took photos of you and published them eventhough you don't like those kind of things. You hate publicity and yet you still allowed it to help that senpai." Watanabe-san continued.

What's going on? Are they fighting over what happened in their past?

"Rena-chan, maybe you already heard how popular Jurina has been since she entered highschool. She has a lot of fan girls squealing over her whenever she dances. And she used her popularity as an advantage to cover up for that senpai and her friends. She was my one big headache back then."

"Yeah right, I knew I was only a pain to you. And how can I forget? That's also the first time you denied us." Jurina-san answered in a sharp tone.

"Don't start that again, Jurina. You knew that telling about us wouldn't help to solve that issue before."

"Nah, you've always treated me like a kid. I bet no one will ever have an idea that we're dating that time."

Watanabe-san paused and looked at me.

"Don't worry, Mayu-chan. Rena-chan already knew about us." Jurina-san told her.

"Rena-chan..." Watanabe-san called me. "This might seem a real catfight but this is actually a normal thing between us. Right, Jurina?"

"Un! She's not Mayu-chan if she doesn't scold me." She giggled. "Oh! You still have that mini-keyboard I gave you."

Jurina-san noticed a small keyboard displayed inside Watanabe-san's room.

"Did you know that our club adviser is also pianist? And she really plays well. I actually remembered you the first time I heard her play."

I see. Now, I understand why Jurina-san loves to hear Oneesama play the piano. Again, all because of Watanabe-san.

"So... you play the piano, Watanabe-san?" I asked.

"I'm not really good at it. I'm better playing the euphonium instead, since I was in the wind instruments club before." She explained. "And please call me Mayu or Mayuyu if you like."

"Mayuyu?" Jurina-san repeated.

"Hehe~ that nickname came from a patient I met from the hospital where I work part time. And you know what, Jurina? I realized that the world is indeed bigger than we think. I even met people way crazier than you. And yet before, I really thought you're already the craziest one." She laughed hard like she remembered something really funny.

"How mean!" She pouted. "Ne Mayu-chan... I'll just check that keyboard in your room, okay?"

Jurina-san asked permission before she enters the room and Mayu-san allowed her to.

"Even before, Jurina always worries me." Mayu-san speaks watching Jurina-san from afar. "Not because I don't trust her, but because she easily trusts people around her. There's too much kindness in her heart that anyone might take advantage of."

Mayu-san's words hit me like bullseye. I remain silent and continue to listen to her.

"I remember there was a time a senior student got mad at her when she practice her dance at the rooftop. Dancing is her passion and she knew the rooftop was the only place she can dance freely. But when that senior claimed it was their territory, she only gave way without even defending herself." She paused. "I was in the student council back then. I was about to fight for her rights but she only said to consider it as that senior's graduation gift and she can wait for another year to use the rooftop."

Eventhough I knew how important dancing to Jurina-san is, she still sacrificed it for the sake of others. There are many amazing and good things yet that I didn't know about her. And Mayu-san, I can feel how she genuinely cares about Jurina-san. She's a beautiful person inside and out. I have to admit myself that they deserve each other.

"Are you guys talking about me?" Jurina-san came back.

"Who says so?" Mayu-san teased. "I'm just telling Rena-chan that it's already late and you guys can stay the night if you want."

I know Mayu-san only worries about us, but I don't think I can stay here any longer. I've heard too much and I'm about to reach my threshold of pain.

"I'm sorry. But I must go back to the hotel." I politely declined her invite. "You don't have to come with me, Jurina-san. I know you wanted to stay. I already told Sensei to pick me up, so you don't have to worry."

That was only a lie to excuse myself.

"Are you sure?" Jurina-san hesitated. "Then please let me know once you get back to the hotel, okay? I'll be back there tomorrow."

I nodded to respond.

"Rena-chan.." Watanabe-san held my hands. "Thank you for visiting me. I'm really glad to finally meet Jurina's sister. I hope we see each other again."

Those were the warm words she said before I go and left her place.

-

I walk around that unfamiliar place going nowhere. It's dark, cold and I'm all alone. I continue to walk until I saw a small park lightened by a single lamp post. I went there, no one's around. I never experienced playing in a park before even when I was a child. I sat on an empty swing and started to sway myself back and forth. I stayed like that for long.

I took a deep sigh. What will I do now?

"Why the sad face, little Rena?"

Someone familiar later sat on the other swing next to mine.

"O-Oneesama...! H-How did you know I'm here?" I was startled.

"Hmm, I wonder... This is what they called sister's instinct, perhaps?" She teased. "Your friends told me that you went out. It's already late and you're not yet coming back so I decided to look for you."

Oneesama came for me even without calling her. She really does care for me. I feel safe now that I'm not alone anymore.

"How nostalgic... Did you know that I've always wanted to bring you in a public park before? I wanted us to go out that mansion and play with other children." She said looking around.

"But see, it came true." I answered. "There's no other people here than us though."

And then we laughed together. This is just like the old times with her. For a brief moment, it made me forget the things bothering me.

"Oneesama..." My voice went low when I called her.

"Hmm?"

"Do you think Okaasama will able to forgive me if I fail my mission?" I asked staring down the ground.

"You're quitting already?" She asked back.

"I guess it's no longer possible to convince Jurina-san to come with me." I explained. "Everything should have been easy if there's no one else in the picture."

Oneesama looked at me seriously after I speak those words, and then she stood up.

"Do you want me to erase unnecessary people to make it picture perfect?"

"Huh?" I was shocked to hear what she said.

"Hahaha~ I'm just kidding! Loosen up a bit. You're too tense." She laughed. "Where's Matsui Jurina, by the way?"

"She said she'll come back tomorrow. She won't stay in the hotel tonight." I obviously sounded not so happy.

"I see... So, are you sure you'll just leave them alone tonight?" She asked.

"E-Eh? What do you mean by that?"

"I just think you should be worrying right now." She added.

"I don't understand. Why would I worry?"

"Because..." She came closer to me and whispered something to my ear. "There are things lovers do when they're alone together."

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." I pulled away but she only grinned at me.

"I never knew my sister can this be cute when she's jealous." She teased again. "You wanted her, don't you?"

"T-That's..." I don't know what to answer.

"Daijoubu~" She cuts me off. "That is why Oneechan came back. I'm here to make sure my little Rena gets what she needs."

I'm not sure of what she really meant by what she just said. But the way she assures me sounded like she already had a plan. I wanted to trust her but why am I having a bad feeling about it?

" Come, let's go inside the car already." She invited. "It's getting colder out here. I'll drive us back to the hotel."

-

I went straight to my room when we arrived back in the hotel. The first thing my eyes saw the moment I get inside is Jurina-san's empty bed. Everything suddenly flashed back on me. I realized  that I'm sleeping alone tonight. Why does it feel so lonely here? Sleeping alone is not a new thing to me, this shouldn't bother me at all. I took a deep sigh and decided to open the door to our room's balcony.

"Can't sleep?" I suddenly heard a clear voice coming from my side.

"A-Airi-san..."

I looked sideway and saw Airi-san standing on their room's balcony next to mine.

"Juritan stayed with her tonight, didn't she?" She asked to confirm.

I only nodded to answer.

The two of us only stood on our balconies for few more minutes without talking. I then decided to break the awkward silence between us.

"Airi-san, can I ask why you're here outside? It's freezing, you might get cold." I said.

"Then why are you also here?" She asked back.

I didn't respond. I also wonder myself why. Maybe, I'm really hoping that the coldness can help me get numb from these feelings I'm having right now.

"Churi's already sound asleep inside." She speaks again." She's exhausted from her study session. I'm only here to breathe some air."

"I see." I answered.

"So, did you realize something from meeting her?"

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Nothing." She only smiled. "We should get back inside now. We're early tomorrow for our final training. Sleep well tonight, Rena-san."

"Oyasuminasai.." I bid her goodnight before I closed the door.

I went back inside the room and leaned against the door behind me.

There are things lovers do when they're alone together.

Right, Jurina-san's probably happy in her arms right now.

I shook my head many times. These thoughts are making me insane. I have to stop thinking and imagining things.

I looked up and saw Jurina-san's clothes on her bed. I went to touch them and gently held them close to me. Her clothes smell like her. Thoughts of her suddenly began to flow my mind.

Jurina-san...

I lay myself down on the edge of her bed holding her clothes tightly against me.

"Come back... I need you."

つづく

whew! 2 more chapters to go before we enter the 2nd half of the story :sweatdrop:
thanks for reading :)

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.11 06/04/2015 Update!
« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2015, 09:08:27 AM »
They difinetely will do something when thry're alone Rena-chan...
Like baking cookies or something :lol:

Oh please don't make me wait too long!!!
I love the story!
and Sakippe will help our little Rena get Jurina's heart!
Yosha! ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Update soon!!! \(T∇T)/

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2015, 10:10:32 AM »
Woooooooow sakiko Rena moment :in love: i want you hurt Rena more, NYAHAHAHAHAHA LOL why I'm asking to hurt my favorite character, you know writer love hurting reader favorite character.

I want to see her hurt and cry with her xd thank you for update

Offline yuuri14

• Silent Reader but when I'm hooked to it I'll comment, I'm currently living and working in Japan. はじめましてアバンユリかですよろしくおねがいします
  • Member+
« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2015, 11:33:29 AM »
aw poor rena she misses her I know it hurts
to see her with mayu and sakiko-nee san also
wants to see rena happy or so it seems?

can't wait for more heartaching scenes while
they're in sapporo for the competition..

Sakiko Matsui Decides to Take a Solo: Announces Graduation from AKB48
I just want to relay this news since sakiko is one of the supporting characters here if you want to read the article here... http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/sakiko-matsui-graduation-akb48-20150647315.html
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 04:28:22 AM by yuuri14 »

[AKB48]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #71 on: June 04, 2015, 05:56:54 PM »
You're back ainivel-san.. :fap
When I read Rena's POV in this chapter its really make me sad.. :cry:
Poor Rena,.. :banghead:

I'm still confuse about Jurina and Mayu relationship, Are they still dating? :?
I thought the person Mayu meet when she is in the hospital Yuki right? :?
Hope Jurina can realize Rena's feeling soon..  :sweatdrop:
Please dont make Rena go through that pain.. :bleed eyes:

Offline blackcold

• Member+
  • Happy When Crazy
« Reply #72 on: June 06, 2015, 03:30:54 PM »
So, did sakiko want to do something bad or what?
But Rena look really hurt :cry:
Also, i'm a little hoping that,
you will make Rena mom to be more sadist(?)

Anyway, please update fast  :lol:

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
« Reply #73 on: June 06, 2015, 04:16:35 PM »
Rena jealous...hahaha..yeahh..they must be playing tag or something..lol/
and sakiko sound scary for a moment there..is sakiko residing with their mother
or she just wanted to protect rena and give rena what she want...without mercy
but yups..i think she will do something bad...really really bad
brace myself dear heart....lets the drama begin~

Thanks for the update author san~
'vanish
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2015, 08:50:33 AM »
can't wait for the major conflict to begin! hohoho

aw poor rena she misses her I know it hurts
to see her with mayu and sakiko-nee san also
wants to see rena happy or so it seems?

can't wait for more heartaching scenes while
they're in sapporo for the competition..

Sakiko Matsui Decides to Take a Solo: Announces Graduation from AKB48
I just want to relay this news since sakiko is one of the supporting characters here if you want to read the article here... http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/sakiko-matsui-graduation-akb48-20150647315.html

tokyogirlsupdate.com/rena-matsui-ske48-graduation-radio-20150648186.html

after sakiko, then rena also announced her graduation.
this really shocking me. that means, there's only one matsui left in 48family, jurina.
well, I'm crying rite now....
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline ainivel

• don't have a ship, but i have arcs ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 1% writing 99% lurking :3 (on hiatus)
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2015, 04:40:56 PM »
@RenshuChan: i'm not sure if sakiko really meant it the positive way though.. we'll see :nervous
@wmatsui fanfic.: haha i didn't know my reader's a saddist but yeah you'll have it more :thumbsup
@yuuri14: i heard about matsui sakiko's graduation and as a pianist myself, i really do admire her talent. i'm looking forward to see her as a world class pianist someday :heart:
@Raizel: sugoi~ you paid attention to the details about mayu's hospital job! though i won't be naming the patient here... but i'm really impressed! tehee~ :twothumbs
@blackcold: rena's mom is about to appear again soon :shocked
@kuro_black29: yeah, the drama is soon to be here.. i spent few chapters for the characters' development first.. i waited so long  :banghead:
@sastio13: same here, i was shocked to hear the news about rena's graduation. but she do has talent in acting, i remember how she nailed her role as gekikara in majisuka gakuen, and i'll definitely continue to support her on her new journey as an actress :love:

The Forbidden Dance
Chapter 12

I opened my eyes. The room went brighter. Ah, it's morning already. I sat up on my bed and noticed that Jurina-san's things which she used yesterday were placed on her bed. I didn't expect that she'll be back so early. But where is she? I wanted to see her already but she's not here in our room.

I immediately fixed myself before I came down the hotel. And then I proceed to our group's dance rehearsal venue. I saw Jurina-san there already warming up on her own. Akane-san & Airi-san arrived after me.

"Jurina-chan! Ohayou~" Akane-san greeted her. "You're early!"

Jurina-san turned around.

"Minna... Ohayou." She greeted us with a smile on her face.

"So much energy this morning, ne? I bet you've been fully recharged last night. Tehee~" Akane-san teased.

I observed her reaction and it was just normal. She actually looked like she didn't have enough sleep last night. She saw me looking at her. I faced away and tried not to think of things.

"Just started to warm up myself for today." She stretched her arms. "This is our last practice so I have to give all my best."

She's not telling anything about her meeting with Mayu-san. Was she trying to avoid the topic?

"By the way, Juritan. If you're here early then you might have noticed Sensei around?" Airi-san asked. "I was knocking her room earlier but no one's answering."

"No, I haven't seen her yet. I've been all alone since I came here." Jurina-san answered.

Airi-san faced me and I knew she was about to ask me next, but she stopped herself. But even if she asks me, I also don't know where Oneesama went.

"Well, I guess we should start our final practice now even without her." She decided.

We spent the whole day practicing our dance finale. Everyone seems so focused especially Jurina-san. Her dance moves are flawless as usual. She's so serious about it that she can't even manage to waste time. I didn't see her rest herself a single second.

As for me, I can say that I was finally able to catch up with them. My dance moves were slowly polished as I went through a series of trainings with the group. They never made me feel that I'm neglected. They've always been there to support me and treated me as one of them. I won't ever regret joining this wonderful group. I enjoy every second I spend with them.

Everyone is aiming to perfect our dance to win tomorrow's championship. I can't help but think that Jurina-san's exerting her best effort all because of Mayu-san. And so I asked myself, to whom do I do this for?

"That's all for today." Airi-san said as we finished our last dance step.

"Eh~ Enough already?" Jurina-san complained gasping for air. "Let's practice some more, Airin."

"We also need to rest, Juritan." Airi-san told her. "We all have to be in good condition for tomorrow."

"Maybe she only wanted to make sure that she won't mess up infront of her precious senpai tomorrow. Right, Jurina-chan?" Akane-san teased her again.

It took a long silence before Jurina-san responded.

"She's not coming." She answered.

All of us were surprised of what we just heard.

"Not coming? What do you mean she's not coming?" Akane-san's voice went high.

"Airin, you're right. Maybe we should already take some rest." Jurina-san calmly said before she started to walk away.

"So, what now? You mean, we came all the way here for nothing?" Akane-san shouted at her.

"Churi, stop." Airi-san grabbed her arm. "Just let her. I already sensed that something is odd with her today."

I only watched Jurina-san's back as she leaves the place. I think I now understand. She intended to focus herself practicing only to keep her mind occupied.

"Rena-chan, what's going on? Did they have a fight or something?" Akane-san immediately asked me.

"She and Mayu-san seems in good terms last night before I left them." I answered honestly.

Then, Akane-san hurriedly grabbed her things with her.

"Churi! Where do you think you're going?" Airi-san stopped her.

"If no one will give me answers then I'll go directly to Watanabe-san and ask her myself." She said irritatedly.

"Are you insane? You're not going anywhere. That's their own problem!" Airi-san yelled at her. "And besides, you haven't finished studying all your lessons yet."

"Who are you?? My mother?! Arrrghhh... Whatever!!!" Akane-san ranaway pissed.

Airi-san and I were the only ones left in the place.

"So, you don't have an idea on what really happened between them?" Airi-san spoke to me. "I was actually about to congratulate you for a job well done, you know?"

"But I didn't do anythi-..."

"I know." She cuts me off. "I was only teasing you. And don't worry about Churi. I know her, she always listens to me. She's just mad because she's concern about Juritan."

The way how Akane-san reacted only shows that she is a real friend. She'll hate me someday. That's what I thought.

"Where's your Oneesama?" Airi-san finally asked me. "The last time I saw her was when the two of you went back the hotel together last night."

"I'm already expecting you to ask me that. But honestly, I don't know where she is." I answered straight.

"She didn't even say goodbye to her little sister? I see. You seem not so close to each other as I imagined."

"What do you mean?"

"I asked the receptionists earlier about her and they confirmed that she already checked out the hotel. I think she's not planning to come back anymore."

Oneesama already left? But why? Wasn't she going to watch us tomorrow on our championship event? Something is not right here.

I caught Airi-san staring at me. Maybe she noticed that I'm worrying.

"Rena-san..." She called my name. "It's hard to keep everything to yourself, isn't it?"

I looked back at her and our eyes met once again.

"I was just saying that everything has a limit." She then said to me.

Sometimes, it's really hard to understand what Airi-san is trying to say. It's like she's telling me to read between the lines.

"So, what are you still doing here?" She suddenly asked.

"Eh?"

"Go after Juritan." She continued. "I know she badly needs someone now. And if there's one person who'd make her feel better again, it has to be you."

I don't know what I should feel upon hearing those words from Airi-san. Why does she entrust her friend to someone like me? She trusts me more than I trust myself. And I'm not sure if I deserve it.

-

I went back to our hotel room and opened the door. Jurina-san was there, sitting on her bed, staring blankly on the floor. I entered inside and quietly sat next to her.

"Mayu-chan said we're nothing alike." She spoke. "She can't even imagine how I had a princess-like sister."

Jurina-san laughed. She's obviously trying to show that she's fine.

"I broke up with her."

I instantly looked at her in surprise. What did she just say?

"I realized it's the best thing for us after we talked last night."

I can't understand. How can she easily say it out like it was nothing to her? I'm speechless. I don't know what I should say.

"She wanted to become a doctor." She speaks again.

"She met a patient in the hospital where she works part-time who she became so close with. Then one day, she painfully watched that patient slowly dying infront of her. She felt so desperate and helpless that she couldn't do anything to save her life."

Jurina-san took a deep breathe and then went on talking.

"That incident changed the way how she see life. And from that moment, she already knew what she really wanted."

I didn't utter a single word. I only stare at her while listening to what she's saying.

"Mayu-chan showed me an invitation letter from a medical university. I read what's written on it. And it said that she passed their entrance exam." Jurina-san then said smiling. "I'm proud of her! She's really a smart person, isn't she? There's no suprising about that."

She kept on showing me that painful smile on her face. I hate how Jurina-san fake her smile infront of me.

"Mayu-chan apologized to me. She said she's been trying to tell me about it, but she doesn't know how and when without hurting my feelings." Jurina-san continued. "She then later told me I shouldn't depend my own life decisions on her."

Jurina-san's voice becoming shaky. I'm worried, I don't want to hear her like this.

"I don't know what I should feel when Mayu-chan said that. I was being eaten up with mixed emotions. I feel happy for her, but at the same time, I also feel like my world is slowly falling apart."

Little by little, Jurina-san started to open up her feelings by describing me how she really felt.

"I don't hate her. I never did and I never will. Mayu-chan is right. Maybe it's time that I should stop following her around like a lost puppy. I've been blind with my own selfishness. I realized it was only me who build our so-called dream. I never asked her what she truly wanted."

She paused.

"And how can I possibly hate her when her eyes clearIy shows that she already found what will make her happy? I saw her determination and how she badly wanted it for herself. Who am I to hold her back?"

I have a feeling that Jurina-san's about to break anytime now. I kept quiet observing her.

"I told her I'm setting her free. Mayu-chan never intended to end our relationship, it's me who insisted. I said things are better off that way. Tell me, I only did the right thing, right?"

Was she really asking me or she's just trying to convince herself? How can I possibly know the answer?

"Mayu-chan has been my only direction in life. I'm scared, I can't see my future anymore. I wonder what I shall do from now on....."

After those words, heavy teardrops started to flow down from Jurina-san's eyes.

"Hahaha, I'm sorry... it's not stopping..." She laughed hard.

This the first time I saw her cry and hurt like this. I knew Jurina-san's suffering from pain but she's trying to be strong by holding back her tears.

"Ah, stupid tears..." She's smiling and kept on rubbing her eyes to wipe them off.

I can't believe that there is more painful than I previously felt. I thought I already knew how it feels like to see someone I love cry infront of me. But this is different from Okaasama's struggles. Words aren't enough to explain this pain I'm feeling for Jurina-san now. It hurts so bad that it felt like it would tear me apart.

"Mayu-chan's right, I'm such a crybaby..." She laughed again.

Please... Enough saying her name already! Forgive me, Jurina-san. I cannot control myself anymore. For this moment, I want you to share me your pain. Only for this moment, let me love you.

Without thinking twice, I reached for her and immediately locked my arms around her. I gently put her head near my chest and tightly hugged her without saying any word.

"R-Rena-chan!!!" She finally breaks out.

The cheerful Jurina-san was gone. She grabbed my shirt and started to cry harder.

"I love her!!! I really do that it hurts way too much..."

She finally cried out the pain she's been keeping inside. I can feel and hear her breathing becoming heavier and heavier. I looked up and suddenly felt warm tears flow my cheeks.

My own tears.

I don't want Jurina-san see me crying for her. I don't want her to know that it's me who's hurting more.

We stayed like that for I don't know how long. She never heard me speak. But I hope my feelings reached her, for I failed to find the words to make her feel better.

-

It took long before she finally calms down. We laid next to each other flatly on her bed, both of us facing upwards.

"Do you think Churi's still mad at me?" Jurina-san asked staring the room ceiling.

Her voice went a bit husky. But I can tell that she's somehow okay now.

"Akane-san was only concern about you. That's what Airi-san told me." I answered.

"Churi's probably the one most disappointed. Right from the start, she'd given me her support on my relationship with Mayu-chan."

"I know Akane-san will understand. You're important to her. She even once told me that she's been your fan."

"I know!" Jurina-san giggled. "That's why she's been treasuring that old newspaper with an article written about me."

"Oh, which reminds me..." I said out thinking.

"Hmm?"

"Was the newspaper Akane-san showed me before also the one Mayu-san mentioned about you helping a pretty senpai?"

"Ah, you figured it out." She answered. "It's true, I was a freshman back then. That senpai was really a beauty. I heard she went to Paris to become a model. But why do you ask?"

"I'm only curious..." I hesitantly said. "Was that mean that you prefer girls?"

"Haha~ I'm not sure!" She laughed. "You see, Mayu-chan was the only person I ever loved. She just happened to be a girl. Who knows what will be my next preference."

"Boys, you mean?" I faced her side asking.

"Possible... or maybe... a family member will do..."

She also turned herself to my direction and stared at me.

"Rena-chan is beautiful, smart, and kind. It's not hard for people to fall for you." She went closer and whispered. "And maybe... if we're not real sisters... I'd probably be one of them."

I immediately faced away. I thought my heart skipped a beat. I hope she can't hear the loud sound of my chest pounding.

"Hahaha~ I'm just teasing you!" She laughed. "Say, Rena-chan... If you like someone... let me know, okay? So, that I can immediately take a deep background check on that person. I can't afford to just let someone hurt my sister!"

I softly laughed. She has no idea that she already did and that she's actually talking about herself.

"Eh? Why are you laughing?" She pouted. "I'm serious!"

"Nothing." I giggled. "I didn't know you could be a little over-protective..."

The tears were then turned into laughter. The atmosphere now is a lot better than earlier. We spent the rest of the night talking only about good things. We almost didn't notice how much time has passed.

"Rena-chan, what time is it?" Jurina-san asked.

"It's past 12 in the midnight." I answered looking at the clock.

I realized that we haven't eat anything yet since lunch. But I don't feel hungry at all. Maybe, it's because my stomach is full of butterflies right now.

"Only few hours to go before the championship begins." She said. "Let's do our best!"

I smiled and nodded.

"Rena-chan..." She called me again.

"Hmm?"

"Thank you."

"For what?" I looked at her.

"For being there for me." She looked back.

Her eyes were so sincere, by gazing at them I felt like I was about to melt.

"Can you promise me one thing?" She asked.

"What is it?"

"That no matter what happens, we will never leave each other's side." She raised her smallest finger. "Pinky swear?"

I reached for her little finger and hooked it with mine.

"Pinky swear." I sealed with a smile.

After that, we both fell asleep together with our little fingers entwined to each other.

-

*Phone vibrating*

I was then awaken by a phone call. Someone's calling my number. I carefully reached for my phone without disturbing Jurina-san beside me. Without a sound, I stood up and left her bed to answer the call.

"Rena..." A familiar voice has spoken.

Oneesama?

"Someone wants to talk to you." She said right after.

Before I could say a word, she immediately transferred the call to another person.

"Otsukare... Rena." Another familiar voice called my name.

"O-Okaasama!" I was surprised. I didn't expect to hear from her.

"Your mission is now done." She continued.

What does she mean?

"B-But I haven't..." I tried to protest.

"Listen to me carefully, Rena." She cuts me off. "I want you to do exactly as I tell you."

My mind went blank and my body shivers as they both reject every word trying to penetrate me. Things suddenly flashed back, like the reason why I'm here and who I really am. I hang up the phone after my mother gave me her instructions.

I went back beside Jurina-san and quietly watch her peacefully sleeping.

This is my punishment.

If we're not born this way, things might have been different for us. But everything is too late now. Nothing can be changed.

つづく

this will be rena's last pov for now :cry:
ch 13 is next! the first half of the story is about to end :panic:

thanks for reading! :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: [WMatsui] The Forbidden Dance Ch.12 06/11/2015 Update!
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2015, 06:45:59 PM »
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!

That WMatsui crying scene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >____<

SO GOOOOOD!!!!!!! PLZ UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: June 12, 2015, 01:49:59 AM »
reading this while remembering Rena's graduation...it hurts me a lot more~~~~~ :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
btw,nice update.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #78 on: June 12, 2015, 02:36:50 AM »
 :cry: :cry: Rena.. Jurina...
Why there are so many thorn in their path..  :(
And what are they planning for Jurina? I really want to smash them.. :angry:
Please don't hurt Jurina and Rena anymore, now that Jurina is single... :banghead:
Well I think it won't go that smoothly right??  :lol:

Offline yuuri14

• Member+
« Reply #79 on: June 12, 2015, 04:23:30 AM »
wahhh 😭😭
im gonna miss wmatsui momments in real life 😢

yeah would their be a chance for those two?
and dont you dare harm her (rena's mom)
"Rena-chan is beautiful, smart, and kind. It's not hard for people to fall for you." She went closer and whispered. "And maybe... if we're not real sisters... I'd probably be one of them."

I immediately faced away. I thought my heart skipped a beat. I hope she can't hear the loud sound of my chest pounding.

"Hahaha~ I'm just teasing you!" She laughed. "Say, Rena-chan... If you like someone... let me know, okay? So, that I can immediately take a deep background check on that person. I can't afford to just let someone hurt my sister!"
an overprotective puppy detected haha mou
she has fallin' for you jurina.

[AKB48]
[YuiParu Pair]
[WMatsui Pair]

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Asako Toki - PINK