JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late

Author Topic: [CHI] Rainie Yang Cheng Lin  (Read 87249 times)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
Re: [CHI] Rainie Yang Cheng Lin
« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2010, 12:48:07 AM »
^ YAY! :w00t:

I just got Rainie's newest album, given to me by sh15uya (Thank you again!!!)! I'm listening to it right now, so I'll review and rate each song as I listen to it. 8D (I'll try not to be biased with my ratings, either. XD)

01. Yu Ai (10/10) - I love Rainie's ballads and this one is no exception. It's so pretty. :heart: It reminds me of another ballad of hers, but I can't think of it at the moment... Anyway, I love this song. :heart:
02. In Your Eyes (6/10) - Eh, this song... I like it, and it's different from her other songs, but... not in a good way. XD I dunno. It's kind of disappointed, but I can't help but like it anyway just because it's Rainie. :lol: Who's singing with her in this song anyway?
03. Qing Chun Dou (10/10) - I LOVE THIS SONG. O.O This is that "Tick Tock" song that I posted a while ago. I like how Rainie's songs are a different style than the previous song, like this one. It's kind of... heavier, I guess? Not sure how to explain it. But it's really catchy and I like it a lot! I'm gonna have it on repeat once I finish this album, I bet. 8D
04. Diao Pi De Ai Shen (10/10) - Ooo, I like this. It's really catchy and cute. It kind of reminds me of a combination of Tian Xin Zhou and True Blue, with some Ren Yi Men in there. XD "I will be~"
05. Zhe Die Shi Ai Qing (10/10) - This. is. so. pretty. :cry: To be honest, I gave it a 10/10 even before she started singing. :lol: I love how her voice is really soft at the beginning, but powerful at the end. It reminds me of Ai Mei and Yu Ai, so that's probably why I like it so much. :heart:
06. Ni Ming De Hao You (9/10) - Oh look, another ballad. XD C-pop has a lot of ballads, I've noticed... I don't mind all that much, because I love Rainie's ballads. :heart: Even though I gave it a 9/10, I really like this, but it doesn't really "stand out" to me. It's pretty, though.
07. Yao Wo De Ming (10/10) - Rainie rapping sort of! :w00t: This song's hilarious (not sure if that's the intention, but oh well), but amazing. Again, I like how different it is from Rainie's stuff. I'm totally gonna have this on repeat, too. Yup.
08. Jue Dui Da Ling (8/10) - Like #6, it's pretty, but it doesn't exactly stand out.
09. Xin Liu Gan (10/10) - This is amazing. O.O And wow, she sings fast. XD It kind of reminds me of Qing Chun Dou, Yao Wo De Ming, Nu Sheng Wo Zui Da. But anyway, I love this song.
10. Er Du Lian Ai (9/10) - Aw, last song. :( OH MY GOD, ANOTHER BALLAD? D: I'm just glad I love Rainie's ballads, otherwise I'd be pissed. :lol: It's pretty, but again, it doesn't seem to stand out to me. Then again, ballads rarely stand out for me. It took me forever to remember all of Rainie's ballads. :lol: The only one that stood out at first was Ai Mei. I do like this, though. :heart: It seems kinda short, though.
Album Rating: 9/10
Favorite Track:[/u] Qing Chun Dou or Yao Wo De Ming

Yay! I really, really like this album. I'm not sure if it's my favorite of hers yet (her fourth one is right now), but after some more listens, I bet it could be. =D

Edit: Sorry for the overusage of smilies. ^^;
« Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 12:59:29 AM by Naomi »

Offline Ishtar

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (beautifuldeformity)
« Reply #61 on: January 28, 2010, 02:17:57 AM »
02. In Your Eyes (6/10) - Eh, this song... I like it, and it's different from her other songs, but... not in a good way. XD I dunno. It's kind of disappointed, but I can't help but like it anyway just because it's Rainie. :lol: Who's singing with her in this song anyway?

It's Show Luo, her co-star from Hi My Sweetheart  :heart:

Here is the MV.  Oh, I love Show XD

I really liked this album: it's fresh and not complicated -just like the concept I have of Rainie; Qing Chun Dou - Youth Bucket is my favorite song (I loved it since I heard parts of the song from Hi My Sweetheart).
I downloaded the album because I wanted that song (I wasn't really interested in her singing career, I love her as actress) but I got a good surprise. But I always prefer her in her actress mode: the dramas she did on 2009 are great (my favorites from her: toGETher and Hi My Sweetheart <- even it finished fast and lose substance compared to the first episodes, a badass Rainie is always welcome)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: January 30, 2010, 08:05:49 PM »
Tik tok totally reminds me BY2

just ripped the dvd from the cd+dvd version :

http://www.twitter.com/?d=OI0ENFJC

pretty funny xD
still haven't watched Hi My Sweetheart ><
« Last Edit: January 30, 2010, 09:24:41 PM by sh15uya »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #63 on: February 01, 2010, 05:24:17 AM »
Aww, the video for In Your Eyes is cuuute. :wub: Still don't really care for the song that much, but the video's adorable.

Here's the video for Ni Ming De Hao You:

I didn't really get what was going on with the little kid (or in general for that matter), but it was still nice. :heart:

Is that all of the music videos for this album? If so, I wish there was one for Qing Chun Dou, Zhe Die Shi Ai Qing, and/or Yao Wo De Ming. Oh well. =/

It's Show Luo, her co-star from Hi My Sweetheart  :heart:
Ahh, I see. I really liked him in the video and in the clips I saw from Hi My Sweetheart, too. I've never seen it before, though. I probably should since it looks really interesting. =D (Plus badass Rainie is always a good thing. :heart:)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2010, 06:00:18 AM »
Apparently there is a music video for Qing Chun Dou! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Here's a short version:

It's not exactly what I expected, but it's cute. Rainie looks hot during the dance scenes. 8)

(And for anyone that uses Livejournal, there's a Rainie LJ community here. It's where I find all of these Rainie videos, actually. =D)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2010, 12:17:07 AM »
own scan

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2010, 06:08:28 PM »
Full video for Qing Chun Dou:

:w00t:

Also, Aiyatheydidn't reported here that Rainie was singing a song entitled "S.H.E" with some other artists from China, Hong Kong, Japan, Singapore, and Thailand, with Rainie being the Taiwan representative. I don't really understand it, though, so you'll have to click the link for more info. XD Anywheredoor has some videos about it here.

Edit
Rainie's Japanese single "Aimai" is up at KMC. I didn't even realize it until now. XD I'm not sure if it's just me, but the audio on it seems like it's really bad quality in comparison to the instrumental. :huhuh And Koi no Mahou is actually Chun Qing Dou in Japanese. 8D I was hoping for an original song, but it's cool to hear it in Japanese, same with Ai Mei.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2010, 12:38:06 AM by Naomi »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2010, 01:30:58 AM »
Here's some new Rainie video, apparently titled Yi Xiang Tian Kai ("Wild Fantasy").

I'm guessing it's for some new album? I'm not sure. But anyway, the video's really cool, but I don't like the song at all. Probably the only Rainie song that I don't like. :(

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2010, 01:33:24 PM »
To coincide with her first major concert at the Taipei Arena on April 24, Rainie Yang is releasing her first best-of album containing three new songs in a 3CD+DVD set! The highly sought-after package houses 35 Mando-pop hits selected from Rainie's five best-selling albums thus far, from My Intuition in 2005, to Meeting Love (2006), My Other Self (2007), Rainie's Proclamation: Not Yet A Woman (2008), and Rainie & Love...? earlier this year. The Taiwan cutie idol also throws in three new songs to please the hardcore fans, including the concert theme song Whimsical World and the shampoo CM song S.H.E.. What's more, the accompanying DVD offers 15 lovely music videos!

This Edition comes with a folded, double-sided poster. Preorder Version comes with a concert hand fan.

:w00t:

This Edition comes with a folded, double-sided poster. Preorder Version comes with a concert hand fan.
http://www.yesasia.com/global/1022473229-0-0-0-en/info.html one of the multiple version available xD

The Limited Deluxe Edition comes in a special packaging with a photo frame and 12 photo cards.

The Limited Deluxe Edition comes in a special packaging with a photo frame and 12 photo cards. Hong Kong Preorder Version comes with a 27"x39" poster.

The Limited Deluxe Edition comes in a special packaging with a photo frame and 12 photo cards. Preorder Version comes with a concert hand fan.

I'll go for the last one lol

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #69 on: May 06, 2010, 04:11:45 PM »

From Reina's blog. She loves her some Rainie (or Reiniiyan*, as she calls her  :P) ...

* Yeah I know it's the correct way, just looks amusing...  XD
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 11:54:16 PM by Stryfe »

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #70 on: May 09, 2010, 05:11:41 AM »
Reina... loves... Rainie? :cry: I think I like her even more now! :wub:

Speaking of Rainie, here's a music video for her song "Hei Se Yue Liang" (Black Moon):

Very pretty song. :wub: Rainie fails to disappoint me, yet again! (Just ignore my comment about Wild Fantasy. *cough*) I love how the song and video have a darker feel to it (literally, in the video's case). =D

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2010, 04:04:33 PM »
got my Limited Deluxe Edition \o/

I've scanned the A4 cards  :wub:

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2010, 07:22:02 PM »
Whimsical World Collection

CD 1
01. 異想天開 (new)
02. 偏食 (new)
03. 黑色月亮 (new)
04. 小茉莉 (刺青電影主題曲)
05. 折疊式愛情
06. 太煩惱
07. 只想愛你
08. In Your Eyes/ feat.羅志祥 (偶像劇 海派甜心 插曲)
09. 理想情人
10. 不見
11. 甜心咒
12. 任意門
13. 曖昧 (日文版)

d/l : [MF]

CD 2
01. 曖昧 (偶像劇惡魔在身邊 主題曲)
02. 可愛
03. 單眼皮
04. 狼來了
05. 青春鬥
06. 倔強
07. 找不到
08. 過敏 (愛戀金誓廣告曲)
09. 我的愛吊點滴
10. 絕對達令
11. 冷戰
12. 你是壞人
13. 雨愛 (偶像劇海派甜心主題曲)

CD 3
01. 帶我走 (偶像劇不良笑花 主題曲)
02. 幸福的節拍 (黑人牙膏廣告曲)
03. 完美比例
04. 缺氧 (偶像劇換換愛主題曲)
05. 匿名的好友 (韓劇燦爛的遺產主題曲)
06. 左邊
07. 在你懷裡的微笑
08. 學會
09. 慶祝
10. 下一次微笑
11. 遇上愛 (中華電信廣告曲)
12. 恋の魔法

:)

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2010, 09:50:06 PM »
^ Whee, thank you for the album and pictures! :w00t: She looks gorgeous~ :wub: Hopefully I'll be able to buy the album myself soon! :panic:

Offline Naomi

• Member+
« Reply #74 on: May 16, 2010, 05:40:59 AM »
I found another video off of the new album, Pian Shi. :3

I like how simple it is in comparison to the other new videos. Rainie looks gorgeous, as always. :heart: The drawings are really cute, but after a while it's the same things over and over, so it gets kind of irritating. The drawing concept is cool, I just wish that each one was different (especially since I didn't get the "story" from the drawings at all. ^^;). But I do love the song! Rainie always has the best ballads. :heart:

And I like that the new album includes her Japanese songs because I haven't been able to find good quality rips. The same thing with 4minute's Japanese version of "MUZIK" (until I download sh15uya's rip), now that I think about it... It seems like it's hard to find good quality rips of artists' CDs from other countries debuting in Japan or something. XD

Also, I don't think I dislike Yi Xiang Tian Kai anymore after listening to it again, so now I like all of Rainie's songs again. 8D (Though it's still my least favorite out of her songs)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
« Reply #75 on: September 14, 2010, 10:04:50 AM »
Rainie with Elanne Kwong (Hong Kong singer/actress) - Tung Ngann 3-D Photocall & 67th Venice Film Festival 09/04/2010

ETA:

Rainie Yang & Elanne Kong screams together watching 'Child's Eye' in 3D

Rainie Yang and Elanne Kong dressed up to attend the Venice Film Festival's world premiere for Child's Eye. Rainie was dressed in the only one existing low-cut dress in the world by her sponsor Chanel, along with the exclusive Joaillerie 1010 Resiille silk watch valued at $5 million.

She and Elanne stepped on the red carpet and appeared extremely excited. In the theater, they put on their 3D glasses and enjoyed Child's Eye in 3D for the first time, they were so excited they sqealed nonstop. Rainie said that although she knows the story, she's still very anxious and was really sorry, fortunately Elanne was by her side watching her. Elanne said that she actually really likes horror films, but watching it in 3D with 3D glasses, makes her feel anxious. This time she and Rainie watched closely together with their hands linked together, they screamed in excitement, making it particularly good to watch. Audience attending the midnight premiere was about the rate of 8%, which is satisfying. After the film ended, audience applaud and made encouraging sounds.

In the film, after Rainie's role friend and boyfriend were caught by a ghost she works hard going around looking for her loved one. Rainie recalls the most memorable scene, which is the scene where she carries the puppy to investigate where the ghost went and encountered a strange creature. Elanne's most memorable scene was when a ghost went into her body, bringing Rainie into a paper offering world. She appeared completely green, with face splitting special make-up, she did not dare to look "ghost" self in front of the mirror at all.

Source: Mingpao

Translator: aZnangel@asianuniverse
« Last Edit: September 15, 2010, 10:44:50 AM by daigong »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #76 on: December 14, 2010, 07:14:03 PM »
Haven't listenend to Rainie in a while, I should really catch up.

Does anyone know from when this is?

Rainie Yang & FanFan ~ You Ni Zhen Hao (MV)

She looks so young there  :)

Offline sh15uya

• °(è_é)°
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: December 14, 2010, 08:30:41 PM »
^
2002 ( ending theme song of Tomorrow )

Offline nimrod

• RihoLicious!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • BABYMETAL DEATH!
りほ, りほ Password is りほ  ♪

がんばれいな!- twitter - last.fm - DVD Profiler - tumblr

Offline kingjune86

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #79 on: July 11, 2012, 03:01:56 AM »
i thought she was really hot in Hi my Sweetheart.

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dip - It`s Too Late