JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - KATSUDON IN in da house

Author Topic: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS038) Implication <ChiiNatsu>  (Read 38403 times)

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Haruppi knows that chihiro will love her it's just seems very one-sided at times XD.

Team Cwushed XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ryo_heartkreuz

• HKT is ♥
  • ぴっぴ隊
(*wondering what might happen next about chiiharu)  :cathappy:

chiinatsu, chiiharu, chiiume ? (seriously i can't choose)  :roll:

Listen to HKT's 10th single

♡ AmaAki is the 4th gen's Natsumado! ♡ though i secretly ship Amane with Nappi

✩ HKT48 - 4th Gen ✩ Unjo Hirona (Nappi) → ponkotsu but diligent, crybaby, funny (always does wierd faces backstage esp. with her fellow gen), can play piano, can cook, good at ski (she's from hokkaido), likes sweet things, is (little) weird, is a little tsundere, is a bit S, has a crush on Team T2's vice capt. Hokazono Hazuki, Team T2 capt. Yamashita Emiri's fave among the 4th gen, has a weird and 'flirty' relationship with 4th gen Tsukiashi Amane as told by (Team T2) Yamauchi Yuna, 4th gen's Sarcastic Center Jitoue Nene has a crush on her, Everyone's girlfriend, allegedly gets wild at night, is cute, is Super CuTE! ♡♡

HKT hako oshi Team H Akiyoshi Yuka (ゆかちゃん Yukachan) Ui Mashiro (ましろ Mashiro) Ueno Haruka (はるたん Harutan) Kojina Yui (じーな Jiina) Kodama Haruka (はるっぴ Haruppi) Komada Hiroka (ぴーちゃん Piichan) Sakaguchi Riko (りこぴ Rikopi) Sashihara Rino (さっしー Sasshi) Tashima Meru (める Meru) Tanaka Natsumi (なつみかん Natsumikan) Tanaka Miku (みくりん Mikurin) Matsuoka Natsumi (なつ Natsu) Yabuki Nako (なこ Nako) Yamada Marina (まりり Mariri) Yamamoto Mao (まお Mao) Team K4 Imada Mina (みな Mina) Iwahana Shino (しの Shino) Ueki Nao (なお Nao) Kumazawa Serina (せりーぬ Seriinu) Shimono Yuki (しなもん Shinamon) Tanaka Yuka (ゆうたん Yuutan) Tomiyoshi Asuka (あすか Asuka) Tomonaga Mio (みお Mio) Fukagawa Maiko (まいこむ、まいこ Maikomu) Fuchigami Mai (まいちゃん Maichan) Miyawaki Sakura (さくら Sakura) Murashige Anna (あーにゃ Aanya) Motomura Aoi (あおい Aoi) Moriyasu Madoka (まどか Madoka) Team T2 Aramaki Misaki (みるん Mirun) Imamura Maria (まーさん Maasan) Kurihara Sae (さえちゃん Saechan) Sakamoto Erena (えれたん Eretan) Hokazono Hazuki (はづき Hazuki) Matsuoka Hana (はなちゃん Hanachan) Murakawa Vivian (びびあん Bibian / Vivian) Yamauchi Yuna (ゆうな Yuuna) Yamashita Emiri (エミリー Emiri) KKS Unjo Hirona - 4th Generation (なっぴ Nappi) Jitoe Nene - 4th Generation (ねねちゃん Nenechan) Oda Ayaka - 4th Generation (おだちゃん Odachan) Sakai Moeka - 4th Generation (おいもちゃん Oimochan) Shimizu Rio - 4th Generation (りおちゃん Riochan) Takeda Tomoka - 4th Generation (もかちゃん Mokachan) Tsukiashi Amane - 4th Generation (あまちゃん Amachan) Toyonaga Aki - 4th Generation (あき Aki) Matsumoto Hinata - 4th Generation (ひなたん Hinatan) Miyazaki Sono - 4th Generation (そのちん Sonochin)

Electrochemistry [NatsuMado] (oneshot)
`Is it really one sided love?` [MerUme/UMeru] (oneshot)
[MerUme/UMeru] Love is when you realize it (oneshot)
Fall for me, will you? 「ChiNatsu/ChiHaru」 (genderbend)
--collab fics with yurin23mayuki:
Daily Life of MaYuki Family [ (HKT) Natsu x Madoka x Chihiro x Aoi x Jiina]
You and Me... and the Red thread ~ [Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Saeyaka, Wmatsui, Atsumina]

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Yah hey lol. I'm done with my thesis and I actually lose my fuel on writing  :panic:

@kuro_808: Yesss, Haruppi the lonewolf who only had Chihiro  XD

@ryo_heartkreuz: There's also ChiiMado but with these two, it feels more like Maria-sama ga miteiru than your usual fic lol.

So........ I actually didn't plan to publish this one drabble because it was sort of my deepest desire inner "thoughts" poured into it  :bleed eyes:
But, oh well. Here I present you

----------

Craving for You

I want to push you down on that sofa and pin your wrists above your head before I lower myself to lock my lips onto yours. I want to feel you struggling as I kiss you hard. I want to rip the buttons of your shirts off with my hand so I can touch your bare stomach that I have always adored.

Kick me. Hit me. Slap me. Then I will be gentle with you. I will apologize for treating your roughly. I will embrace you as you sob and tell you I am sorry. I will rub your back to calm you and stroke your cheek with my filthy hand. I will keep my arms wrapped around you to make you feel safe around me.

But that cannot satisfy me. That cannot satisfy my hunger for your taste. That cannot satisfy my lust for you.

I want to break you and your delicacy.

-------------------------

With the "you" is obviously Chihiro (that damn PINK SWEATER pic), I decided to pick Meru to be the "I" because of what she said in the Hyakkyaten3 episode3 where they talked about member they'd want as a girlfriend and she "assaulted" Chihiro lol.

Comments and Critics are appreciated  :D
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
I figured this would come out soon enough.  I should consider something more though... :3
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
To be honest I'm not sure if anyone aside from kuro came here lol but oh well. Thank you for visiting and reading and perhaps leaving thank yous in ghostly way.

@kuro_808: good luck with whatever you come out with :thumbsup

So I'm finally get the Chiizu monologue down and finished it somehow. Quoting what my friend told me after reading the draft, this one is more on the........ pure minded side, compared to Natsu's monologue of her insecurity or Haruppi's monologue of confidence. I'm not really confident with this piece compared to the other two, especially Natsu's haha.

But never mind, here it is. I present you part 3 of the HKT48 monologue series (oh? It became a series?)

-------------------------------------------------------------

The Monologue of the Strawberry Cheese

Umemoto Izumi sat down in front of her PC as she browsed the photos she took during the handshake event. The short haired girl unconsciously let out a grin when she saw the photos of a certain person.

Anai Chihiro. The Ponkotsu Captain.

When Izumi noticed that she was grinning while looking at the team H captain's photos, she shook her head hastily to calm her head. She let go a sigh before continuing with sorting for the photos she would upload to her Google+. When she was done with the sorting, she decided to call it a day and turned off her PC. But not before she transferred some of the photos to her phone.

Photos of Anai Chihiro.

Izumi stretched her back as she waited for the photo transfers to finish and rested her back on the chair. She let her mind wandered and thought of how the ponkotsu captain's existence grew inside her gradually.

Izumi got to know more about Chihiro, whom she still referred to as Anai-san, when she was promoted to team H, where the ponkotsu girl was her captain. At first, she felt lonely in the team. She was not someone who easily opened herself to the others and she did not know what she should do to mingle. She felt relieved when her close friend since the trainee days, Ui Mashiro, was promoted to the same team later. Both of them supported each other day by day and gradually they managed to get along with more members. It did not take a long time until Izumi started to feel like she finally had found her place in the team. And her captain played a part in it.

Izumi knew how kind her ponkotsu captain was, seeing how she always handed out befitting gifts to everyone on their birthday. Izumi, too, got her present from her captain. When she opened her gift in front of the other members, they all held their laughter from escaping as they saw the cute, frilly camisole sleepwear on her hand and how bad the boyish shorty blushed when she looked at her captain to thank her--and stuttered at her attempt to do so. She did dress in girlish attires most of the time after all and she admired how the captain did her observation well even though she did not seem as such. She could see how thoughtful her captain was despite of looking like an airhead. She admired that side of her ponkotsu captain.

Izumi always observed her ponkotsu captain out of curiosity of how far her ponkotsu-ness could go. Her observation gave her a good idea of her captain so she decided to pick her at that time they had the MC theme of planning a date when she drafted the plan. When she had the chance to explain it on stage, she saw how delighted her captain was with her plan as she jumped in excitement. She even asked Izumi to execute her plan immediately and the boyish girl could only grin sheepishly as she side-glanced to her captain.

It was a while before Izumi picked Chihiro as her HKT oshimen. She did not mean to reveal it on stage, but when she heard the others talked about how their family members were Capt-oshi, she felt a sudden jealousy and the urge to come out arose. She ended up blurted it out, before she ran away from the stage while blushing, embarrassed by her own action and the other members, especially by her fellow shorty Okamoto "Naopon" Naoko, teased her hard behind the stage later after her confession. She could feel her captain grinning at her happily.

But that confession left Izumi another problem. Tashima Meru. The young ace admitted so often that the boyish girl was her first love that she got jealous when Izumi blurted out the fact that she picked the captain as her oshimen. She felt a little relieved when Meru retorted that she liked the captain as well. To the point that she wanted to kiss her. And that shocked Izumi to the core.

Izumi  never thought of herself swinging that way. She only thought that girls were cute, nothing more than that. After all, she was also a girl! Hearing such blunt declaration from Meru shocked her. Seeing the other girls kissing was something common in the dressing room, but it was not something the boyish girl would ever want to do.

Before Izumi knew it, she started the develop more feelings for her own oshimen. She knew it was the last thing she should have done but she could not help it. It got even worse when she noticed how the captain started giving her more attention than she was used to. She did not want to give too many thoughts on it, knowing how kind Chihiro was, but she realized it built a little hope on her. All the attentions that her captain given to her grew her confidence little by little.

When Chihiro posted a photo of her getting shorter bangs on Google+, Izumi thought of how cute she looked so she left the "kawaii" comment on her captain's photo. The captain saw her comment and replied to her before she messaged her privately on LINE and talked with her about various things. It made her heart fluttered and she composed a mail to send to her HKT mobile mail service, telling how the ponkotsu captain's new appearance hit her soft spot and that she liked her. She did not know that her captain subscribed to her mobame, and when a captain sent her a "Thank you for the mobame" message on LINE, she dropped her phone along with her jaws. She was panicked and she did not know how she should face her beloved captain on the next day.

Izumi let go a sigh as she remembered that little incident. It did not help that even Meru, whom she thought had a crush on her, teased her about it on the next day when they had performance at the theater. Meru, who suddenly turned teary when they filmed the danso episode for Hyakkaten. Girls are so confusing, Izumi thought. Even though she was also a girl herself.

Izumi shoved the thoughts aside as she looked at her monitor screen and noticed that the photo transfer was completed. She unplugged her phone from her PC and rose from her seat to move to her bed, preparing to leave for the dream world. She laid her back on the comfortable bed as she opened the gallery on her phone to view the photos she just transferred and once again, she stopped at her captain's photo. She let out a sigh as she gazed at the photo and muttered to herself,

"I wonder what I mean to you, Anai-san."

Izumi closed her eyes and took a deep breath. When she was finally calm, she opened her eyes and smiled as thought to herself, that whatever her existence meant to Chihiro, she would always admire and adore the captain and all of her flaws.

Once again Izumi gazed at the photo of Chihiro, before she let out a yawn and realized how late the night had become. She put her phone on the end table beside her bed after she left a message on her beloved captain's LINE chat.

"Good night, Anai-san. I love you."

------------------------------------------------

Comments, critics, and suggestions are welcomed.

In case anyone wonder why "Strawberry Cheese" on the monologue title, it's because of strawberry being Chiizu's most favorite fruits while Cheese... well. Chiizu. Cheese. Get it?  :rofl:

For the reference of the photos of chihiro that Chiizu took, click here.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 07:50:26 PM by Yuki88 »

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Hikaeme Chiizu XD

I'm going to be the one to make this pairing work for the issue in about 4 days XD

oh well Chiizu is just being pimp although not showing it.  Onto more writing!!!!!
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
@kuro_808: Hikaeme indeed.  XD

Thank you to whoever that is not Kuro who comes visiting regularly  :lol:

Not really in the mood to write an intro to the next drabble I'm going to post but the inspiration came from a certain episode of Hakata Hyakkaten 3 lol.

Here I present you:

-------------------------------------

(Not) A Child's Play

"Neechan, I love you~"

I stood on my tiptoe as I landed a peck on the older girl's cheek. She smiled as she patted my head gently.

"Thank you, Miku-chan. I'll come again tomorrow."

"Take care, Chihiro-neechan." I gave her a hug before she walked out of the door of my house. I watched her being picked up by a guy riding on a motorcycle before I closed the door. I closed my eyes and let go a sigh before I muttered to myself.

"When will Chihiro-neechan ever realize..."

Chihiro-neechan had been my tutor since I was in grade school. She had helped me raised my grades until I entered junior high school as she lived on the house next door. We often spent our times together not only for tutoring, but also for playing. She took care of me whenever my parents were too busy to care. I couldn't remember when I started to develop these feelings for her. The feelings that people would tell me they were forbidden if they ever found out. It just happened.

"I want to marry Chihiro-neechan!"

I mentioned that line to her once. Twice. Countless times. Every single time, she would just smile and patted my head as she told me that she could not promise me--that the future was still far ahead. The only thing I could do each time was staring down in disappointment as I pouted and nodded my head.

I wished I hadn't been born as a girl so I didn't have to pretend that all my feelings for her was just a child's play. I wish I could grow up faster so that she would take my words seriously.

------------------------------------------------------

Comments and critics are welcomed aaaaaaaaaaaannd appreciated.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Poor Miku-chan :cry:

I remember the episode :yep: oh well can't help it majority of the time :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Hi there. As usual, thank you Kuro808 for always coming to leave a comment and thank you whoever came visiting silently  :panic:

So today I had a message on tumblr from an anon asking me to write a fic on a certain situation that happened a few weeks ago. I decided to try and.... I made it. I still can't believe I finished writing this fic within less than an hour lol seriously. Probably the fastest drabble I could came up within my time as fic writer.  :grin:

But anyway, I shall not speak much and let you read it. Oh, and below is the inspiring photo:

Here I present you:

---------------------------------

A Ride to Remember

Umemoto Izumi had not expected that she would have been in the same group as the ponkotsu captain, Anai Chihiro, when they decided to group split at the recreation park. Even worse, the camera-holding girl did not prepare herself to ride the duck boat attraction with just the two of them. She held her camera tight as she stared at the captain, who was looking around to see the other boats floating far from the one they were riding as if to let them enjoy their own time.

Capt is so pretty, she thought. Her photographer side overwhelmed her shyness as she picked her camera up, pointing the lens at the captain to catch her candidly. She managed to take a few photos before her captain noticed what she was doing.

"Ume! You should have told me that you were taking my photos!" said Chihiro as she pouted. The sight made Izumi blushed and grinned sheepishly as she gave her reasoning.

"I like taking candid photos because it makes people look more natural."

Her answer seemed to satisfy the captain as she let out a smile, and then added a "peace" hand-sign as if signalling Izumi to take a photo of her at that time, which the short-haired girl immediately did. She chuckled when she noticed that Chihiro changed her pose and took few more photos, as if they were a model and a photographer.

For a short while, it made her forgot that there were only the two of them on the boat. That the whole situation seemed a lot like a date. She only came to realize that once again when the captain giggled as Izumi was checking the photos taken earlier.

"You know, this feels like a date, doesn't it. Riding this duck boat with just the two of us."

Izumi could feel the heat rising to her cheeks and she did not dare to say a word to Chihiro. Instead, she looked down at the little screen of her camera, pretending that she was checking the photos as she heard the captain giggling and felt her heartbeat sped up.  She bit her lower lips as she took a glance at her captain giving her a cheeky smile, before she realized that their time for the ride was over. She let go a sigh of relief, as well as a little disappointment.

They moved out of the ride and walked away from the attraction to join the other girls in their group. But before that, Izumi felt her wrist grabbed as the captain leaned closer to whisper on her ear, "We definitely should do this again. Next time, with just the two of us," as she giggled before she walked away leaving Izumi stood frozen with her face turned flushing red and her eyes opened wide.

"Capt!!"

----------------------------------

Once again, as usual, comments and critics are welcomed and appreciated.  :welcome

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Well I keep doing because I love this interaction and the fact that Chiizu being embarrassed is cute :panic:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS025) Frozen <PanMado>
« Reply #70 on: August 10, 2015, 03:37:21 PM »
Thanks for whoever came and visited here  :welcome

@kuro808: HKT ships are the best  XD

So I got this very short of idea after I watched the preview of Next Girls' PV "Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu"

And on the 2nd time I noticed that Okapan was paired with Madoka (as well as Rabutan actually but let's just pretend I didn't see that for now *is shot*). Most people probably don't know that Okapan is a huge Madoka-oshi, being the self-proclaimed Muddler #0 (note: the Muddlers is the name of Madoka-oshi fans), so I have a feeling that she was in cloud nine when they filmed this scene lol.

Here I present you my take on Okapan's inner monologue.

------

Frozen

I held my breath as I saw you leaning closer.

I couldn't help but looking down at your slender fingers touching my face.

I couldn't help but gazing at your lips hanging so close to mine.

I wanted to move my body so I could reach you but I couldn't.

Your touch had made me frozen.

------

Of course there's also Chihiro x Miru option that I'd like to explore when we get to watch the full version lol (I wanna know what that Miru strangling Chihiro scene actually means).

Anyway, comments, critics, and suggestions are always welcomed with open arms  :grin:
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 03:44:06 PM by Yuki88 »

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS025) Frozen <PanMado>
« Reply #71 on: August 10, 2015, 08:45:39 PM »
It seems like an "Ambulance" type video but with more HKT because of the election :nervous

Although, the depth could come out with a lot of stuff at hand :lol:
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Thank you for whoever visiting and leaving thankyous on this thread  :welcome

@kuro_808: I believe that the full version has more depth than ambulance lol. Here's my explanation and I'm drowning already  :panic:

Anyway, in relation to the depth I'm telling kuro_808 just now, I present you this monologue of Miru based on my interpretation of Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu MV.

-------------

Death of Us

The water delivers the electricity, jolted with my love for you.
I link my hand with yours.
I let my skin touched with yours.
I want you to be mine and mine only.

I love you.
I love you so much I want you to accept what I am.
I know you do, that you close your eyes when you see me doing what I am doing.
You are so pure.

Still, you let her tainted you.
You let her dirty lips touch yours.
You let her touches linger on your skin.
You let her do things to you.

I hate you.
I hate you so much I want to kill you.
I know I do, that I strangle you and you are willingly submitted to me.
I am mad.

Still, I can't bring myself to kill you.
You only touch my hands with yours and I let you go.
You are resigned to your fate, that I might be leaving.
Yet, I can't help but reaching for you once again.

I offer you my hand once again.
Even if I am hesitating.
I love you too much I'm willing to feel hurt.
For you.

You will be the death of me
Like I will be the death of you.

---------------

Comments and critics and suggestions are openly welcomed!

And I invite you to share your opinion on my idea that I wrote on my blog  :twothumbs

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
Aha! :on gay:

It's awesome though. A great love triangle between Miru, Kyappu, and Reinyan. :mon inluv:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
The MV is more story than fan service.  You basically explained it in the post in itself although you had too many reservations about the whole MV in general XD oh well into other things XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS027) A Spur of Moment <ChiiMeru>
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2015, 08:48:36 PM »
Thank you for whoever coming, reading, and leaving traces in this thread   :twothumbs

@ChibiRine: Yessss  :heart:

@kuro_808: Wellllll it is the "main plot" lol I really have no idea how to explain the rest.

Anyway, here's an idea I get from combining a fact and a "what if" situation lol. Let's just say it's an after-effect of Mizu no Naka no Dendouritsu PV  :rofl:

Let me present you...

-------------------------------------------------------

A Spur of the Moment

"For God's sake, Tashima Meru, it was for a goddamn work and I couldn't help it!"

Anai Chihiro felt her body trembled--from both frustration and anger. It is very unusual to see her fuming but the current situation was so ridiculous it got on her nerves. She knew how smart and thoughtful the younger girl could be despite of her loud, perverted outlook but her jealousy was a nonsense to Chihiro.

Meru was flushed with exasperation as she gave Chihiro a pained glare. "I've always wanted to kiss you, Chiichan but you always denied my attempts to do it to you!"

Chihiro rolled her eyes before she decided to walk away, but she barely even walked a step when she felt her wrist grabbed. Meru pushed her to the wall before the younger girl slammed her palm on the wall right beside Chihiro's head. The intense stare Meru gave her made her heart skipped a beat as she let out a gasp. The situation reminded her of a certain thing that happened before.

It was just the same thing as what Meru did to her in that one episode of Hyakkaten. All that left to happen is the kiss.

The realization made Chihiro gulped. She was unprepared for it to happen. She could do the kissing scene with Reinyan because it was just an act. She could deal with it because they were in their roles and she had no need for emotional attachment. That one moment her lips barely touched Natsu's in their initial performance of OshiMeshi together was even more of an accident than anything intimate. Even if she had to admit to herself that she enjoyed that brief connection with her vice captain.

Chihiro snapped herself back to reality and sent Meru a glare. "Meru, let go of me!"

She saw the younger girl's gaze softened when she heard her firm request but the grab on her wrist were still tight. A sigh slipped out of Meru's mouth before she muttered, "I'm sorry," then, without a warning, crashed in and pressed her thick lips onto Chihiro's.

Chihiro's eyes were threatening to bulge out of their sockets from the sudden attack before she closed them tightly and struggled to break free as she tried to push Meru back but failed in her attempts. The younger girl has taller, and bulkier build compared to her slender frame and Chihiro's strength is no match for hers. She had no choice but to give up and waited until Meru pulled back from her and let go of her wrist.

The air was filled with awkwardness once Meru backed a step away. The younger girl turned her back on Chihiro as if she was ashamed of herself for what she have just done to the captain. Her tall, broad back seemed like it was shrinking from the guilty feelings.

"Chiichan, I'm... Sorry."

The voice came out of Meru's lips was quiet and full of remorse. Chihiro felt her angriness subdued from the pitiful sight and bit her lower lips as she contemplated to embrace the younger girl from the back. She took a deep breath before she gently grabbed Meru's hand and made her turned to face her.

Chihiro smiled and pulled the younger girl into her arms. "I know."

Meru's body stiffened from the warm embrace Chihiro gave her. She caressed the younger girl's back to tell her that she forgave her for what she just did. When Meru finally raised her arms and wrapped them around Chihiro's waist, she rested her head on Chihiro's shoulder as she let go another sigh. Chihiro gave her a soft pat on the back until she tightened the embrace one last time and released herself from her captain.

"Once again, I'm sorry."

Chihiro knew Meru's apology was genuine from the look on her face. She patted her head while thinking of a way to cheer the younger girl and, all of sudden, an uncharacteristic idea flashed inside her mind--a smirk crept into her face. She dropped her hand that was patting Meru's head to touch the younger girl's chin before she stood slightly on her tiptoes and captured her lips in a brief kiss.

As soon as their lips parted, Chihiro let out a giggle and ran away immediately, leaving Meru frozen and dumbfounded with widened eyes before she realized what has just happened.

"EH?!?!?!"

-----------------------------------------------------

Comments and Critics and Suggestions and THANK YOUs are always welcomed  :welcome

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS027) A Spur of the Moment <ChiiMeru>
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2015, 11:39:45 PM »
In all seriousness, that was something Meru would have wanted although in a way we know how Meru feels about everything... :nervous

I guess no jokes unless I do it :P2

Onto other stuff XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS027) A Spur of the Moment <ChiiMeru>
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2015, 11:47:16 PM »
Meru, Meru, Meru; calm down. XD

Offline Yuki88

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS028) No Worries <MogiTate>
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2015, 05:22:17 PM »
Thank you for....................... Reading, commenting, and thank-you-ing!!  :cow:

@kuro_808: well at least her hard work to get closer to Ume has been rewarded   :grin:

@ChibiRine: It's Meru! When she calms down everyone will worry  :rofl:

Yesterday I had a talk with Tiptip when she requested me a fic on MogiTate in exchange of a certain photo  XD
Here is the result I made in a flash lol, which is related to how close Mogi and a certain future ace nowadays  :panic:

I present you...

------------------------

No Worries

"Buuchan..."

A sigh escaped Iwatate Saho's lips as she stared at her Google+  timeline and saw the photos of Mogi Shinobu, whom she was close to, with the young gen ace Mukaichi Mion clinging onto the boyish-looking girl.

It is not a secret that Mion was into Shinobu a lot--perhaps the short girl even loved her! Now that both of them are in the same team (while Saho is separated), Saho realized they would spend even more time together. Her time with her Buuchan would decrease even more.

The thought made her feel a thud on her heart. She knew she was being immature. It wasn't like she had a relationship with the boyish girl. They didn't really belong to each other.

Saho was so deep in her own thought that she didn't realize someone was peeking at her phone screen from behind her back until the person embraced her from behind, surprising her as she turned to see the culprit giving her a wide grin.

"Buuchan!!"

"Missing me?"

Pinkish tint was spreading on Saho's cheeks as she looked away. A smile slipped into her face as she nodded shyly. She could feel the embrace tightened and it made her heart race faster when she heard the whisper.

"I miss you, too."

The confession got Saho really bad. She put her hands on Shinobu's arms that were around her neck and clutched them tight. She really missed her. A lot. But then she remembered about Mion and she bit her lips as she thought about it before she turned her head to confirm it.

"Nee, Buuchan..."

"Hmm?"

"What do you think of Mion?"

The gaze Saho received as she asked the question made her heart skipped a beat before she heard the chuckle and felt herself turned to completely face the other girl.

"Are you jealous?"

"No I just..."

Saho couldn't finish her words as her lips was shut with Shinobu's. Her eyes were widened from the sudden attack and she felt herself becoming weak as she closed her eyes.

When Shinobu let her lips go, Saho sighed in disappointment--making the boyish girl laughed.

"Don't worry about Mion."

The confirmation brought peace to Saho's mind before she realized what had just happened and felt another rush of blood to her cheeks. She knew her Buuchan saw that as well when she saw her smirk as she said, "We can continue it later," and left afterward.

Saho touched her heated cheeks as she watched Shinobu left and pouted.

"Mou, Buuchan!!"

---------------------------------------------

Comments, critics, and suggestions are always welcomed.  :welcome

Offline ChibiRine

• Member+
Re: [Yuki88's Random OS Idea Center] - (OS028) No Worries <MogiTate>
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2015, 12:02:06 AM »
AHHHHHH! MogiTate! So cuuuuteeeeeee. :mon inluv:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Minami Takahashi - KATSUDON IN in da house