JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ovum - Zero

Author Topic: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]  (Read 888606 times)

Offline kyo-

• Member+
  • S/mileage Family
Re: The Takahashi Ai Thread (高橋愛) [+133 pages]
« Reply #2900 on: September 30, 2011, 03:50:09 PM »
Ai-Believe
for bright future for both Morning Musume and Ai Takahashi

I WILL SUPPORT FOREVER :twothumbs

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #2901 on: September 30, 2011, 04:17:46 PM »

http://www.hollywood-ch.com/news/11093022.html?cut_page=1

And more graduation images... ahh, a kodak moment in the second pic. :lol:

http://news.livedoor.com/article/detail/5903278/

More from Livedoor. Got the casual covered, got the frills covered... and all the girls fawning over and adoring the Guy-chan from a time long past.

This one was extra adorable. :D

http://news.thetv.jp/article/24977/

More and more...

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2902 on: September 30, 2011, 04:37:01 PM »
You know, I think this may be my first post in the graduate plaza :lol:

Blog posts from today (beginning just after midnight):

Sayu

Reina
Reina #2

Nakky

Maimi

Airi

Maimi's and Airi's especially were so incredibly touching and made me cry T_T Airi really loves her...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 05:47:44 PM by rokun »

Offline MaxMcKay

• Chaotic Neutral
  • Member+
  • Offence is taken, not given
« Reply #2903 on: September 30, 2011, 05:13:29 PM »

Morning Musume died on December 15 2010 RIP ● S/mileage died on August 27 2011 RIP

Offline mode107

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2904 on: September 30, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »
Aw man, did we have to move this thread so soon? :cry:
"Under the beautiful blue sky"

Offline XcuteX26262X

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2905 on: September 30, 2011, 07:27:23 PM »
Ai-chan!  :mon cry:

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2906 on: September 30, 2011, 07:52:13 PM »
I guess it was like removing a band-aid, one swift move!

Also, to avoid completely redundant comments asking "when Aichan's thread will be moved" :roll:

Was joking that Aichan grad will increase grad plaza activity by 139% o-o
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #2907 on: September 30, 2011, 09:09:32 PM »
I've had this tab open in my browser for the last 30 minutes, trying to come up with something poignant/significant to post. Can't seem to do it though. Aichan leaving MM his hitting me like how Miki leaving MM hit me.

In the end, it's the simple posts like this that said it best and that best echo what I'm thinking/feeling right now.
AIBUTT 4 LIFE!      :bow: :shakeit:
AI BELIEVE !!!

AICHAN FOREVERRRR !!!

:bow:
Ai-Believe
for bright future for both Morning Musume and Ai Takahashi

I WILL SUPPORT FOREVER :twothumbs
Ai-chan!  :mon cry:

LOL, sobbing Ai-monkey.

I guess it was like removing a band-aid, one swift move!
Indeed. Better to move it quickly. Helps to minimize the pain (proverbially speaking, of course).  Letting it linger in the regular members section would just make it emotionally harder to see it move later on. 

Was joking that Aichan grad will increase grad plaza activity by 139% o-o
Joking aside, it probably does have the potential to do so.
:yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #2908 on: September 30, 2011, 09:36:12 PM »
^I guess a "mourning period" works when a member is retiring or their future is completely open, like most of the recent departures (Sakichy, Eri, Junjun, Linlin)... That is, their thread doesn't need to be moved instantly to grad plaza, because they're not instantly moving on to their next public career.

But with Aichan, we already know she has *something* lined up (..that play thing that I don't remember anything about haha) so there's no need to linger!

I still hold on to the right of having a "mourning period" in the future for graduations, depending on the situation ^_^
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline shurastriker

• Knight of the SAGA
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • アフィリリルー
    • shuranisaur
    • shuranisaur
« Reply #2909 on: September 30, 2011, 11:07:51 PM »
Aichan gave us 1 year to prepare ourself for this moment but when it happened the reaction is always the same... i hope her the best in the future and tha she can marry Gaki in a few years XD just kidding... kinda

man iw wathed those pics with the sea of yellow glow sticks, so ipressive, so touching.... my head is bursting right now but i wanted to write a few lines as a good bye to her morning musume era and the start of a new one full of dreams and expectations.

GANBATTE AICHAN I STILL LOVE YOU, that won't change ever

AIBUTT 4 LIFE!!!

i wont mind if you decide to start doing hardcore gravure videos... lalalalala i nothing to read here

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #2910 on: October 01, 2011, 12:20:50 AM »
So...I'm kinda feeling stupid and kicking myself now. Why? Because as a Golden State Warriors fan I should've came up with this idea a lot sooner... :banghead:

Harkening back to [noembed][/noembed], and hey, it's in yellow! Well, more of a golden orange, but still.

Graduation still hasn't fully sunk in for me yet, despite the new location of the thread. I guess it won't hit me until I actually watch it play out in video form.
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #2911 on: October 01, 2011, 01:02:00 AM »
Oh man. I don't believe she's leaving. I hope they don't start just having younger and younger girls.

Offline J-Triumf

• AKA J-T the smalla balla
  • Magazine
  • Member+
  • まじで?マジデ???
    • JTriumf
« Reply #2912 on: October 01, 2011, 01:56:35 AM »
^ They ARE having younger and younger girls...in fact, they always do with every audition. Aichan was 14 when she joined, in case you forgot, and others have joined at younger ages (Fukuda at 12, Goto at 13, etc.) before she came aboard.

Post-grad plans include more acting and...coming to America???
http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/111001/gnj1110010506018-n2.htm

Partial translation courtesy of Snoboat @ H!O:
Morning Musume's 6th leader, Takahashi Ai (25) had the final concert of her graduation tour on September 30th at Tokyo Budokan Hall. The girl who had the longest tenure in Musume history at 10 years and 1 month, and the longest leadership at 4 years, 4 months, and who was considered the face of the group, wept in front of an audience of 8500 people, including the talent she looks up to as her teacher in life, Akashiya Sanma (56). After graduating, she will aim to become a "true" musical actress, the kind she has long admired, and to gain the skills to perform in Broadway, she will study abroad in America from April next year.

Since she was small she has been a fan of musicals and Takaradzuka, and even now on her free days she spends her days and nights at the theatre. In order to master the craft that she has aimed for, she will at earliest, travel to America to study English and acting. She is considering Los Angeles, New York, and Hawaii, among other areas. According to those involved, this request stemmed from an appeal she had filed to her office before her graduation, repeatedly requesting over the past few years a short period of 4 months study abroad.

I knew for a while that this is something she wanted to do; looks like she's actually gonna go through with it! Now she'll finally be able to properly articulate her concern over the size of American meals...

As far as musicals are concerned, maybe she can get to work on making this a full-fledged production (y'all better know what this is):
ねぇ、笑って?
J-Triumf @ SoundCloud - Twitter - Tumblr - CuriousCat - IT'S CRAZY!!!!!

Offline krpsygafan

• Member+
« Reply #2913 on: October 01, 2011, 02:07:21 AM »
I know everyone eats a lot in Los Angeles but the Japanese don't give you much,to be fair.

Offline Saburo

• 愛の戦士
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Karaoke is my life
    • Tanikaze
    • Tanikaze
« Reply #2914 on: October 01, 2011, 03:26:17 AM »
Speaking of emotional... :cry:

That photo of Konkon patting Aichan on the head just breaks my heart.

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #2915 on: October 01, 2011, 05:17:29 AM »
It's finally hit me. I was reading kjpop's blog entry with all the members' speeches and the tears just started to flow. *sniffles*

She's gonna be missed so much. But we all know that she has a brighter future ahead of her!! Please come to San Francisco, preferably in the summer so we can become friends! lmfao

Ai Believe!!!

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
« Reply #2916 on: October 01, 2011, 05:39:04 AM »
Welps, there goes the last member I actually care about. I know I've always playfully hate on her and ranked her last in my list of members, that's because I didn't know where to put her. But you know what they say about people who always pick on people, they actually like them. :P She always came off awkward to me, moreso than Eri. She'll be elegant and graceful one moment and then act like a kid who manscreams the next. XD But of course, it was her voice that made MM still popular up to now.

Now another MM era has ended and another one has begun. I was hoping for a Gakikame leadership but the "bean bunny" leadership sounds interesting. Never thought I'd see Sayu take a (sub)leadership role. :lol: Since Ai is also leaving HP does that mean she won't be part of Dream MM? Well best wishes to her, I hope we'll see her around again.

Offline kyo-

• Member+
  • S/mileage Family
« Reply #2917 on: October 01, 2011, 06:25:17 AM »
ahh,, the thread have moved  :(
she has graduate..
love seeing the concert photos (too bad i'm not have enough money to see live  :cry: )
UFA/helloProject really know Ai-Chan wants
she graduate like a pirate,, because of Ai-chan loves One Piece(manga/anime) so much
even at last message i feel like seeing Monkey D Luffy(One Piece main character)
but still feel so fresh, gorgeous and original  :twothumbs , I LOVE AI TAKAHASHI, I LOVE MORNING MUSUME

Offline ishiyoshiftw~^^

• Forever in love with Mariko-sama~ ♥
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I want you~ ♥ I need you~ ♥ I love you~ ♥
« Reply #2918 on: October 01, 2011, 07:01:42 AM »
I've been crying off and on all day today... In my mind I just keep thinking "Aichan's not a part of Morning Musume anymore..." and another part of me screams everytime I think that and rejects it... I really don't want her to leave I love her so much! Morning Musume's just... Not Morning Musume without Ai!!!! She always been there the entire time I've loved them, it's just so... odd with her now gone. I feel all like empty and stuff... I don't even know how I'll be able to watch the graduation concert, I'll be crying too much.... It's so sad....
Good luck Aichan!! I hope you have an amazing future.  :heart:

Offline Swtme03

• *Ninja*
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I've found who I want to be :)
« Reply #2919 on: October 01, 2011, 11:17:41 AM »
Ai am speechless...  :prayers: it hasnt hit me yet that she's no longer gonna be around...
but AI'm sure after Ai watch a few videos Ai'll go into a small depression... :fainted:
It's just really ...... <~get it?  :P

~It'll cost you nothing to dream~and everything not to~
Love you some MM animated goodness?! Gifs by Swtme03

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Ovum - Zero