JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Ikou ka~!!

Author Topic: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Side Story  (Read 124002 times)

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Chap 25-2
« Reply #200 on: December 03, 2012, 01:34:04 AM »
Hahaha the Kamasutra part is so funny!!!
I hope Minami will make up with Atsuko

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #201 on: December 03, 2012, 02:41:45 AM »
its fine for me :D, jejejej i love this chapter but atsumina couple are in stand by!!.. i guess...

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #202 on: December 03, 2012, 04:07:46 AM »
hehehe  :lol: :lol: :lol: interesting part  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs and kamasutra is a good idea  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
hehe (first, i think you will write about Shibuya is influenced by Yuko-san, maybe she'll buy or borrow AV film from someone  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:, but kamasutra book is good creration, my unexpectation  :wub: :wub: :wub:)

I smirked afterwards as I gave her the elevator look. “And… yeah… I am… very hungry….” And my eyes fixated on her chest. Too bad it was covered with her uniform.
hahaha She is gradually hentai  :smhid smhid :smhid smhid but pervert to her girlfriend it's very good, hehehe i like it  :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

and i expect a big fight or maybe it is a nezumi's lie or nezumi's plan?. I can't wait for next update  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 04:30:26 AM by songbac »
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #203 on: December 04, 2012, 04:52:32 AM »
I just finished reading this fic from the top to the current update...
I loved the MG dramas and i love that this fic is based on it
I love your take of the story esp because yuko and minami doesn't die and shibuya is still in Majijo
All the trolling in the story is just too funny
I had tears in my eyes from laughing too hard :)
Thank you for a very wonderful fic and I shall be looking forward to the new update!!

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #204 on: December 09, 2012, 07:00:08 AM »
still the same chapter  :nervous

*Near the stairs, in a park somewhere near Majijo.

“So….” Yuko-san said as she looked at the surrounding, “is this the place?”

“Yes. I saw the guy threw something to those bushes.” Center said as she pointed to some bushes near the benches. Yuko-san immediately threw pairs of rubber gloves to me, Black, Geki, Youran and Captain Takahashi, and we went to the said bushes to look for something unusual. While Center frowned at us. “Emm… Why there’s a police with you?” She asked with disgust apparent in her voice.

A tense silence answered her. I knew full well why, we’re all contemplated what to tell her. Of course, we won’t tell the truth, but what would we say to her?

“Thanks for your help.” Yuko-san said with a straight expression to Center. Center only looked at her with the same flat expression, as if waiting for another explanation. After a while, Yuko-san went back to looked at the bushes and Center left us afterwards without saying a word.

“Oshima-san, perhaps we could use her help.” Captain Takahashi said after a while.

Yuko-san answered with a grunt from her position under the low branch of some tree, and after a while she said, “No. I won’t risk it. Perhaps she can be trusted, but I don’t trust her friend.”

Ah… that does explain it. That Center has an aura, quite similar to Yuko-san actually. But, Nezumi… she’s an entirely different person. I agreed with Yuko-san. It’s too dangerous to include others who’re not Rappappa. ‘And by the way, why the heck that this place is so full of MUD?! Gah!!! Dammit!! I want to take a bath. SOON! Thank God, Yuko-san ordered us to wear a pair of rubber gloves. At least my hands are still clean because of it.’

We kept on searching and looking in the bushes. After a few more minutes of meddling in the mud, Youran said, “Er…, I think I found something,” as she stood up with her right hand up in the air. Yuko-san and Captain Takahashi instantly moved closer to her.

Captain Takahashi took the thing away, “A syringe,” she pulled out a sterile plastic bag from her bag and put the syringe inside the plastic bag. “How stupid can they be actually? They actually carried a syringe around, and lucky for us, it’s still intact. And there’s some fluid left inside.” She said as she wrapped the plastic bag with her scarf and put it in her back. “Sorry, girls, I have to go back to the office. I have to drop this thing in the lab. I’ll let you know when the results are out.”

“Okay.” Yuko-san said as she pulled out the rubber gloves off and threw it into the trash bin. Captain Takahashi nodded at her and left the park while we followed Yuko-san`s action.

“So…,” I said as I sat on the park`s bench, “shall we go back now? I need to take a bath.” I said with a scowl. I HATE mud.

Yuko-san turned to look at me and smirked. “Why? Wanna ask Ookabuki to wash you up in that big bathtub of yours?”

“WHAT?! What do you think I am?” I said in response with a glare to her.

“Ah, come on, I know you’ll like-“ All of a sudden, Yuko-san stopped her sentence and turned back, alarmed us in the process, “Yabakune.”

At Yuko-san`s word, Black and Geki immediately stood in front of Yuko-san, blocking her. There were about fifteen to twenty Yabakune in front of us, and they started circling us. As a response, we stood back to back with Yuko-san in the middle of the circle.

“Girls, come on, there’s no need for this. I can fight too.” Yuko-san whispered to us.

“No.” Black said calmly.

“We won’t risk it, Yuko-san.” I whispered back.

“We can’t lose you again, Yuko-san,” Geki whispered softly.

Youran smirked and added, “yeah, just like what they had said.”

“Shibuya,” Black`s voice could be heard from behind me, “after the first series of attack, we’ll try to make an opening. After that, you leave with Yuko-san.”

I frowned at that. I don’t like running away like a chicken. And I knew Yuko-san wouldn’t like it too. But, I did understand why she said that. We can’t let Yuko-san fight. YET.

“No. I won’t run away.” Yuko-san said stubbornly. Just like what I had predicted.

“I don’t like it too.” I said, “but the doctors aren’t allowed you to exercise yet and I’ve promise Torigoya to look after you. She’ll be devastated if something bad happen to you. More so than the rest of us.” I know she won’t be able to refuse if I mention Torigoya`s name.

“Gah, fine.”

“So…,” One of the Yabakune said, slurred maybe the more correct words, “Rappappa, huh? I’ve always want to test myself. Should we beat them up?” And she laughed maniacally.

I feel myself frowned at the crazy girl. ‘Is she on drugs or what?’ And as soon as she stopped laughing, they all marched towards us. Since I couldn’t move much, I had to cover Yuko-san who’s in the middle, I had to blocked a kick that was directed to my face with my arm. I held the leg, then I punched the body of my attacker and sent a right hook to her face. And one person down. From the corner of my eyes, I saw Black, Geki and Youran managed to knock their first opponents, two for Black actually, with Yuko-san fidgeted in the middle of our circle. I knew she wanted to fight too.

And when I was just about to punch another person who tried to kick me, I heard Black shouted, “Shibuya, NOW!!” And the person in front of me was already on the ground. I pulled Yuko-san`s hand and we hurriedly left the park, with three of the Yabakune were chasing after us. Since Yuko-san`s condition weren’t allowed her to run, I had no other choice but to confront them. I stopped and turned back, facing the three idiots, with Yuko-san behind me. They grinned maniacally at us from about ten meters away from us and slowly walking towards us.

“Shibuya, I think they’re on drugs.”

“Yeah, I think so too.” And all of a sudden one of them ran towards us with her hand raised, ready to punch me. I evade the punch by crouched down and kicked her ankle, and quickly stood up and punched her face. ‘God, that make-up is hideous. Who the hell would put on rainbow eye-shadows?! And the thick gold eyeliner?! One would think that Yabakune were a circus` clown instead of a yankee.’ Idiot A staggered back, and Idiot B had come near me with a punch directed to my face. I caught her hand and twisted it to her back. I saw Idiot A about to kick me in the head, I immediately used Idiot B to be my shield and she got her head kicked by Idiot A instead. And I kicked Idiot A`s body, made her flying for a meter or so. After that I elbowed Idiot B at the back of her head. And she went down when I released her.

I felt the air moved and when I turned my head to the source, I saw a crowbar coming into my way, and all I could felt afterwards was a pain in my forehead and my vision was getting blurry. I felt the air moved again, and I knew Idiot C, okay, perhaps not so idiot, was about to hit me again. I desperately trying to move, but this headache of mine paralyzed me on the spot. I readied myself for the hit, but it never came. After a few second, the damn headache lessened and I got my vision back. Now I knew why Idiot C weren’t able to hit me again. She was laying on the ground with Yuko-san stomped on her body.

“Let’s go, before more of them came.”

And we quickly left the place, walked, not RUN. After we reached another block, Majijo`s territory, we stopped and Yuko-san crouched down while breathing heavily. I instantly crouched down beside her in worry.

“Yuko-san, are you alright?”

“… … … y-yeah… ….,” She said slowly while still trying to control her breath.

I frowned again and fear started to crept into me. “Y-you bring your medicine with you now?”

“… …” she took a bottle of her medicines out from her pocket and swallowed down a tablet. For a few minutes, we were just crouched there on the road. Yuko-san tried to control her breathing, as for me, I patted her back and fanned her with my other hand. And then, Yuko-san sighed.

“I’m alright now.” She stood up and started walking, and I followed. “Let’s go to my place.”

“You don’t want to go back to school?”

“No. I don’t want Nyan-Nyan see me like this. And don’t you dare say anything to the others.” She smiled grimly. “And besides, I know you don’t want Ookabuki to see you like that too.”

I ignored her last comment, and stared at her, analyzing. “… Okay. But only if you promise to visit your doctors soon.” I didn’t have to check my condition, I knew that my shoes were covered in mud, and with my luck, I wore my favorites boots today. And not only my boots, my clothes also had mud-stains here and there, and not to mention the bruise on the side of my forehead.

“... Of course…”

I stopped and said, “I mean it, Yuko-san. You are important to us. Without you, we…”

Yuko-san also stopped in front of me and smiled mischievously, “Awww… I’m touched. This is the first time you, the tsundere queen, openly said things like that.” I just rolled my eyes in exasperation, and her expression turned into a serious one. “Don’t worry too much. I know my limit. I’ll ask Sado to accompany me tomorrow.”

And we walked slowly towards Yuko-san`s apartment. After a few blocks, Yuko-san flung her arm around my shoulder for support, she has this small grim smile on her face when I looked at her.

“On second thought, perhaps we should go to the hospital now. Your mom`s home is nearby right? Can you borrow her car?”

I frowned at her, “sure,” and we turned to the direction of my mom`s place. ‘Damn, what now?! Hope nobody’s home. I’m not in the mood to explain anything to anyone.’

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*In the front of an apartment complex.

Yuko-san slowly whistled at the sight of the apartment complex that my mother live in. It’s grand, sure, and… big… her penthouse was about two times larger than mine, completed with swimming pool on each unit. And that says a lot, since mine was already quite big, for someone who lives alone. That’s why cleaning it IS a hassle. It’s too damn big for me, but, since I got it for free, what can I say?

“Damn~~~, you really are a rich brat, aren’t you?” Yuko-san said with a teasing grin as we walked inside the lobby. “I know your parents are rich, but not this rich. Your mom sure has a good sense in choosing place to live, as expected from the widow of the owner of Itano Clothing Line.”

“Riiiiight….” I rolled my eyes in exasperation, as if I choose to be their daughter. “Too bad she doesn’t have a good sense in men.” And I push the button to the elevator in irritancies, hard. And we’re waiting for the elevator to come. I truly hope no one was home, especially THAT GUY.

Yuko-san snickered, “well, he’s rich too, right? For a socialite like your mom, that’s enough.”

“Just like they think it’s enough to only provide the money for their children.” I said as a matter of fact. After a while, the elevator came and we went up.

“Life sure is suck, huh? Me, Black, Geki and Sado has to save and live in budget, while the rich kids, even though you have the money, you don’t have a proper family relation. You came from a broken family, as for Torigoya, her mom’s already dead.”

I sighed as I opened the door and let her in, my mind reminded me of some other ‘rich-brat’. “Or even when she didn’t come from a broken family, her parents are… odd.” We remove our shoes and I ushered her to the living room. “Perhaps, fake is a more fitting word for her family`s condition.” Looks like no one’s home, good. I went to the kitchen and took out a glass of water and gave it to Yuko-san as I said, “I’m going to take the key, wait here for a bit.” Then I went to my mom`s room while I called her, said that I’ll borrow one of her car, and grab the key of my favorite car, a bright yellow kick-ass Hummer that will be mine after I reach twenty one. I could hardly wait for it.

I went back to the living room and we went out of my mom’s. When we’re in the elevator, I asked Yuko-san, “Don’t you think it’ll be better if the others know about this?”

“I already emailed Sado.” Yuko-san answered in a bored tone.

And off we went to the hospital.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@BbSis: bungee and the drug in on next chapter, please wait for it  :)

@Minami-chan: some action it is. (sorry if it's too short. :nervous)

@kahem: suddenly the Kamasutra thing came into my mind  :nervous

@haruko: just wait for the atsumina, I'll make a side-story for it.  :)

@songbac: Shibuya IS influenced by Yuko-san
hahaha She is gradually hentai  \

That's what happen if you spending your time with a perverted squirrel too much  :lol:

@KojiYuu44: hi, new reader  :welcome  Thanks for reading
                   I'm glad you think the jokes weren't suck  :nervous
                  I have another version of this story actually, it was following the second season. And the story is much darker and angstier and close to no humor.
                  But, I haven't started to write it yet. Just got the basic story line written along with some dialogues.  :nervous

Thanks for reading, commenting, and the 'thank you's, guys. Sorry for the grammar mistakes and miss-spelling. Till next update.  :)

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - Chap 25-3
« Reply #205 on: December 09, 2012, 02:17:45 PM »
Yeey! Update o/

I got so nervous whit the thought that Shibuya would be caught and got drugs injected in her while reading ><

Good fight *.*

Can't wait next part to know what happened to the girls o/

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #206 on: December 09, 2012, 07:42:03 PM »
Yay for the update!!
Some good fight going on in this chapter :)
but what's gonna happen to Yuko... I hope she's ok

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #207 on: December 10, 2012, 02:10:55 AM »
Great fight scene!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #208 on: December 10, 2012, 03:43:25 AM »
Great fight scene!

yeah!! this chapter was more action.. yeah atsuminaaaaa!!

Offline AkemiHomura

• ecchi
  • ♥ OshimaYuko ♥ 大島優子 ♥ お尻子ちゃん ♥
« Reply #209 on: December 10, 2012, 03:59:46 AM »
Hello, new commenter but old stalker here XD

The fight scene is very cool and awesome but...
Is it just me or ... when I read it, I found it very funny and laughed very hard  XD *silly me*
The Three Idiots XD
♥ I do what I like and I like what I do ♥ Oshima Yuko ♥

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #210 on: December 10, 2012, 01:30:17 PM »

@Minami-chan: some action it is. (sorry if it's too short. :nervous)

Nooooo!! It great!! not matter if it is a bit short!

I hope that Yuko is okey! And Shibuya too!! (head injury is not good  :O  )

Offline miayaka

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • ツ twitter account got hacked pls unfollow
« Reply #211 on: December 13, 2012, 09:52:54 PM »
Nice update
Nice chapter
Nice fight so detailed
Nice twist of story

from your silent reader
many thanks  :kneelbow:

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
« Reply #212 on: December 14, 2012, 05:00:41 AM »
new update is nice and friendship between rappappa's member is wonderful  :wub: :wub: :wub:, i love it  :thumbup

i hope you'll update soon   :oops: :oops: :oops:
Love kojiyuu - yuko - chiyuu - miichan - hinana - haruna - takamina - sama - maachan forever

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2012, 03:28:44 PM »
Sorry all, this fic is temporary put on hiatus. I was busy with work and my ni-oshi just announced that she'll be graduate :cry:. I had written a few page for the next chapter, but the announcement was practically killing my muse. Sorry again  :bow: :bow:

Offline songbac

• Member+
  • kojiyuu forever
Re: my fanfics (MASK-MJGK world) TomoTomo + others - announcement
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2012, 05:58:58 PM »
I think we who are her fan very sad when we were heard announcement, but we should support her.
and stv_wong - san, i hope someday you'll continue to update, best wish for you

p/s: i'm so sad when hearing announcement  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Offline BbSis

• Girls love rules *.*~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Clean the nosebleed and keep reading/writing! @.@
« Reply #215 on: December 17, 2012, 06:16:32 PM »
I agree with songbac! Even if we are sad with the announcement, we have to support her in her decision ><

I hope you inspiration back soon >< ganbatte o/

I was sad with the announcement too  :cry:

<3
Sorry about my lack of activity... I'm kinda stuck in life...

My fics:
It started in a wedding (MariMii + usual couples) - ongoing
The fanfiction post thread (KojiYuu, WMatsui) - ongoing
The cry of a lonely star - ongoing
Oneshots
Oneshots at Perv area

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #216 on: December 17, 2012, 07:11:15 PM »
I understand how you fell. I can barely hold my tears T_T take all the times you need

Offline vPANDAv

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #217 on: December 17, 2012, 08:13:56 PM »
I'm sorry to hear that your ni-oshi graduated, but hopefully you'll recover your spirit again.

ganbatte!!  :rock:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #218 on: December 18, 2012, 05:51:52 AM »
I understand how you fell. I can barely hold my tears T_T take all the times you need

yeah take your time..!

Offline Minami-chan

• Member+
  • Still Love You
« Reply #219 on: December 18, 2012, 12:24:39 PM »

yeah take your time..!

I feel exactly like you.
This graduation has left me totally shattered.
Really ... graduation of chiyu is ... also a big change for the fans.
Too many losses, too little time.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Melon Kinenbi - Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Ikou ka~!!